Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #24 - February 25th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #24 - February 25th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #24 - February 25th, 2012   Ladies Night #24 - February 25th, 2012 EmptyMon May 29, 2023 6:49 pm

EPISODE #24
DATE February 25th, 2012
VENUE CenturyLink Center - Omaha, Nebraska
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 11/16 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Like a Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System as the opening pyro begins to go off. The crowd gets excitted as the camera pans around for a moment before heading over to the announce table.

[KennyGreenwood] "The Final Ladies Night before Final Destination, we are live in the CenturyLink Center of Omaha Nebraska...Kenny Greendwood along side Justin White and EWE Hall of Famer, Candice Michelle!"

[JustinWhite] " It's going to be a great show, despite you showing excitement about our broadcast partner. "

[CandiceMichelle] "Don't be a hater Justin, just cause you'll never get a shot at the goods."

[JustinWhite] "I could if I wanted, trust me."

[CandiceMichelle] "Suuure..."

[KennyGreenwood] "Well anyways, tonight we have another great TeleVixen title match on our hands, when the reigning champion, Abby Addiction defends against Angela Fortin."

[CandiceMichelle] "That should be a great match. They've both been red hot as of late."

[JustinWhite] "I definately agree with you there."

[CandiceMichelle] "That's not what I meant, Justin."

[JustinWhite] "Well it's what I mean, that counts."

Suddenly "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace echoes over the PA System. The crowd fills with both cheers and boos as Christy parts the curtains, still wearing her hoody, and the Tag Title is over her shoulder.

[ChristyChaos] "Well here I am, degrading myself, by being on this show."

The crowd boos as Christy shakes her head.

[ChristyChaos] "Don't lie about it. Everyone in the back, can't even touch me. That is why I moved on. I am the Longest Reigning Women's Champion.."

Christy looks over to the announce table and smirks.

[ChristyChaos] "Ain't I?"

Christy continues to smile as Kenny and Justin slowly turn to look at Candice, she just shakes her head. Christy chuckles before turning her attention back to the fans.

[ChristyChaos] "For One Year and three weeks, I couldn't be beat. Not even by your current Champion. The So called unstopable Amelia Pietersen, fell twice by my hands."

Amelia fans begin to boo as Christy shakes her head.

[ChristyChaos] "No but see, that's why I moved on. I moved onto the big leagues. Away from this weak brand, and weak division. Yet, here I am tonight..."

Christy once again shakes her head, but then nods.

[ChristyChaos] "Don't get me wrong, I understand the point completely. One half of the Tag Team Champions, me...facing one half of our number One Contenders. While the other halfs face on Chaos. I get that...and of course that puts me here, because my Husband has a spare body part that doesn't allow him to be here...a body part the self proclaimed voice of Ladies Night, Justin White, clearly doesn't have."

Some of the crowd starts to laugh, as does Candice, while Kenny looks over to a irate Justin.

[JustinWhite] "Why don't she come to my locker room and say that, so I can show her?"

[CandiceMichelle] "She doesn't want to see your Vagina, Justin...Neither do I."

[ChristyChaos] "I get the point of it, but that doesn't mean I'm glad to be here. I've moved on from this weak and pathetic brand. So please, let's get this over with."

Ask and you shall recieve, for as Christy gives the mic and her title to Leticia, Trish tries for a sneak attack. Christy expects it though, hitting Trish in the face with an elbow. Christy turns around and smirks at Trish as the ref calls for the bell.

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Trish Stratus Vs. Christy Chaos(c)
[As the match gets under way the two duke it back and forth for awhile. Eventually they find their way on the outside of the ring though. They ignore the ref's counting as they continue to scrap their way up the ramp. As The ref reaches ten, they continue fighting back through the curtains.]
Result Via Countout: Draw
Match Time: 1:35

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
LayCool Vs. Barbie Army
[Not much to tell here, cept that Michelle hits a Faith Breaker on Kelly Kelly in record time.]
Winners via Pinfall: LayCool
Match Time: 0:27
Judges: 4/4

While LayCool celebrates in the ring, the camera comes back to Stephanie's office. She's doing paper work when a delievery man drops off two packages. She thanks him and signs off for them before he heads out. She picks up the first package and reads the label.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Hey Baby, You'll love this.. Sincerly, J.C."

Stephanie looks at it for a moment. She thinks about the innitials and what's been going on the last couple weeks, easily putting it together.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Nice try."

She drops the package in the trash can beside her desk before reading the other package.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Fine Wine, for a Fine Woman. Love, Paul."

Stephanie smiles before opening the package to reveal the said wine.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "How sweet."

The camera catches back up with the Delievery man as he's heading into the parking lot. As he reaches his truck we hear a throat being cleared behind him. He turns in time to see Johnny Chaos walk up to him out of the shadows.

[JohnnyChaos] "So, is it done?"

[DelieveryMan] "Yes, I switched the labels just like you said."

Johnny smiles and pulls a wad of cash out of his pocket.

[JohnnyChaos] "Good man."

Johnny puts the wad of cash in the Delievery Man's chest pocket.

[JohnnyChaos] "Now get out of here before someone sees us."

The man gets in his truck and drives out of the arena while Johnny smirks and looks over to the arena doors. The Camera's cut back to ringside..

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Madelne "Shadow" Wright Vs. Mickie James(c)
[Madelyne is off her game, and because of that she suffers from a quick MickieDT!]
Winner via Pinfall: Mickie James
Match Time: 1:15

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Serena Lopez Vs. Katie Lea
[Katie sneers at Serena after the bell sounds. Katie charges at Serena, but Serena ducks and bounces off the ropes. When Katie turns around, she's nailed with the Love Hurts! For good measure, Serena climbs up top and nails a Frog Splash!]
Winner via Pinfall: Serena Lopez
Match Time: 0:19

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Aiyanna Vs. Lita(c)
[The first match worth talking about. Both these ladies put on a pretty good back and forth match. Lita starts to build some momentum as she hits Litacuranna and a Lita Bomb. She gets a few near falls, but Aiyanna kicks out each time. Aiyanna then starts to get some momentum of her own hitting an Inverted Faclock Neckbreaker and a Side Slam Backbreaker. Once again those gain her near falls, but Lita kicks out. Aiyanna looks to put Lita away with the Wings of Love, but Lita counters with another Litacuranna. Lita doesn't cover, but instead climbs the turnbukle for the LitaSault, where Aiyanna rolls out of the way. When Lita gets back up, she's clobbered with the Aiyanna Kick! Aiyanna makes the cover and scores the three.]
Winner via Pinfall: Aiyanna
Match Time: 6:27
Judges: 2/3

When the camera's return from commercial, we are back in Stephanie's office. Stephanie is looking at her bottle of Wine. She hasn't opened it yet, saving it for after the show, cause drinking on the job would be un-professional. About that time she gets a knock at her door. She sets the bottle in her desk drawer.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Yea, come in."

Serena enters the room and Stephanie gestures to the seat.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Serena, have a seat."

Serena sits down.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "What can I help you with?"

[SerenaLopez] "Competition."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Excuse me?"

[SerenaLopez] "I haven't had it yet. Ever since I signed that contract, I have yet to be pushed. I'm starting to wonder if I made a mistake."

Stephanie nods, acknowledging what she said.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I see. So you want me to give you someone who can really push you to your limit."

[SerenaLopez] "That's what I'm here for."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "What about the Number One Contender for WrestleMania?"

[SerenaLopez] "What?"

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Hollie Winder... You got her this Sunday at Final Destination."

Serena smiles.

[SerenaLopez] "Sounds good to me. You won't regret this.."

Serena exits as Stephanie shrugs. The camera's come back to ringside just as The lights go out and from over the loudspeakers a woman screams, there is a soft hissing and the scream suddenly dies. This is soon followed up by maniacal laughter. Then "Vampire" by Xandria is heard over the loudspeakers and images come up on the jumbotron which are of various goth like images ala Trent Reznor (NIN) and Marilyn Manson and interspersed with these images are close up images of her eyes. A few red lights come up and circle around in circles until they close in on the entrance ramp where she does a Ganrgrel type of entrance and comes up from under the stage. When she is fully up, the fire pyros go off behind her and she strikes a pose where she takes her skirt and grabs it with both her hands.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall.. On her way to the ring...from The VorTex...CHAOTICA!!"

[JustinWhite] "Who the heck is this broad?"

[KennyGreenwood] "One of Ladies Night's newest Aquisitions, Justin."

[CandiceMichelle] "She's somewhat of a freak, from what I know."

[JustinWhite] "I hate to agree with Candice, but.."

When the fire pyros subside she makes her way down to the ring staring out at the audience, going in close to the kids and coming back out. She gets to the ring and slides under it. She looks around and smiles an evil smile with her fangs. By this time the house lights have come up and she sticks her tongue out at the audience and we see a huge tongue spike stud on her tongue. She gets up, takes off her hat and sunglasses, warms up and then goes over to the corner, sits down and stares at the entrance awaiting for her match to start. As the music subsides "Sweet Child of Mine" by Gun N Roses cues over the PA System. Pink and Purple Lights start flashing over the entrance stage and the crowd begins to roar as Hollie skips out through the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "Her Opponent...from Reno, Nevada...HOLLIE WINDER!!"

Hollie happily skips her way down the ramp, slapping hands on the way.

[KennyGreenwood] "This young woman has been very impressive, despit the luck she's had as of late."

[CandiceMichelle] "I agree, despite the couple matches she's lost, she's still been dishing out five star performances every time."

[JustinWhite] "Guys, just admit she's a loser, and she'll probably lose again tonight."

Hollie slides into the ring and gives Chaotica a weird look, who's still sitting in the corner. As Hollie's music fades, Chaotica finally stands up and the ref calls for the bell.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Hollie Winder Vs. Chaotica
Early Moments: [As the match gets under way, they both stare eachother over for awhile. Mostly Hollie looking at Chaotica with a weird look. When they finally get going the action quickly picks up. Hollie hits Chaotica with a Tornado DDT, but it's only a two count. Chaotica then tackles Hollie down and starts to hit several hard rights and lefts. Chaotica springs off the ropes and catches Hollie with a cross-body as she was getting up, getting a near fall of her own.]

Midway: [The Match stays fairly even, with Hollie hitting a Float Over Suplex at 3:12. This gets her a two count near fall. Hollie builds a little bit of momentum, but Chaotica comes right back. Chaotica starts bulding some momentum of her own as she hits a Double Arm Suplex at 6:13. She makes the cover, but gets a two count of her own before Hollie kicks out.]

Closing Moments: [It's stayed pretty back and forth all the way to the end as Hollie now hits a Snap DDT. She makes the cover but gets a two count. Hollie tries to go for the Rim Shot, but Chaotica counters kicking Hollie in the gut then giving her a running facebuster. As Hollie gets up, Chaotica hits her with a Half Nelson Suplex. She gives the fans a sick look before Grabbing Hollie and setting her up for a Chaotic Ride. Before she can hit it though, Hollie counters with a bulldog. Chaotica pulls herself back up, only for Hollie to plant her with The Rim Shot! That's all she wrote, even though I wrote it and I'm not a she.]
Winner via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
Match Time: 11:28
Judges: 3/3

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match...HOLLIE WINDER!!"

"Sweet Child of Mine" hits again as Hollie begins celebrating.

[KennyGreenwood] "Big win for Hollie here tonight."

[CandiceMichelle] "Yea, looks like Justin was wrong again, what a shocker."

[JustinWhite] "Shut up."

[KennyGreenwood] "Give Chaotica credit though, that was a great match."

[JustinWhite] "Don't give that freak anything, except an exercism."

Hollie continues celebrating as she makes her way up the ramp. When she gets to the stage, Serena has come through the curtains. Serena is giving her a golf clap, Hollie is confused, as she hasn't gotten the memo yet. Meanwhile on the titan tron we see a Split Screen of Abby and Angela walking down the hallway as the crowd cheers.

[KennyGreenwood] "Well guys, get ready for another great match. Cause our TeleVixen Title Main Event...is up NEXT!"

When the camera's return from break, Leticia is ready in the ring, as is the crowd.

[LeticiaCline] "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for tonight's featured Main Event! It is a singles match set for one fall, and it is for the EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP!!"

The crowd roars. "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden hits the PA System and the cheers continue when Angela parts the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing first...the Challenger....from Los Angelos California...ANGELA FORTIN!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Fortin continues her way down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "A Very worthy challenger Fortin may be. Other than that loss on Chaos last week, which she was impressive in as well, she has been very impressive. She hasn't lost at on here on Ladies Night, and now she looks to capture her first EWE Championship."

[CandiceMichelle] "Well deserved in my mind. She's overdue for some gold here in EWE."

[JustinWhite] "No she's not, Trish is.."

[CandiceMichelle] "Don't mention that gutter trash, when we have a match with true talent. We know your biased feelings towards the Queens of Wrestling, Justin."

[JustinWhite] "And We know yours.."

Fortin is in the ring by now, warming up as her music begins to die down. As it fades completely the lights dim and a teal light shines over the entrance stage. The crowd gets ready in anticipation, then pyro shoots off on the stage as "Addicted" by Saving Abel hits over the PA System. The Crowd all roars as Abby parts the curtains, Title around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] "And her opponent...from St. Louis Missouri...she is the Current, Reigning, and defending EWE TeleVixen Champion...ABBY ADDICTION!!"

Abby smiles towards Fortin, who smiles back as Abby continues her way down the ramp, slapping a few hands on the way.

[KennyGreenwood] "The Always impressive Abby Addiction ready to once again defend her TeleVixen Title."

[CandiceMichelle] "Very impressive Kenny. To this moment the only TeleVixen Champion, because she keeps retaining it. She too has never lost here on Ladies Night. Infact, she's only lost one match."

[JustinWhite] "Stop kissing her ass..Say it with me guys, OVER-RATED!"

[KennyGreenwood] "....."

[CandiceMichelle] "....."

[JustinWhite] "OVER-RATED!"

[KennyGreenwood] "....."

[CandiceMichelle] "....."

[JustinWhite] "fine, screw you guys.."

[CandiceMichelle] "You wish... Kenny, Maybe.."

As Abby enters the ring she climbs the turnbukle and takes the title off her waist. She smiles before raising it up for all the fans to take a good picture. Abby gets back down and hands the title to the ref, who raises it up. As the ref hands the title off to the time keeper Abby and Fortin smile at eachother. The ref makes sure they are ready, and calls for the bell.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Angela Fortin
Early Moments: [As the bell rings, both diva's share a good luck handshake before getting under way. They start the match with a little big of chain wrestling, but noone really has clear cut control. It stays dead even for awhile actually. Angela does start to pull a little bit of momentum her way though. She hits Abby with a few good moves like a STO Takedown and a Double Arm Backbreaker, both of these get her a near fall.]

Midway: [Fortin continued to control the temp of the match as she locks in a Dragon Sleeper at 5:26. Abby tries to stay alive, while Angela keeps the hold locked. Abby starts to fade as the ref checks it out. He drops her hand twice as it falls to her side. As he goes to do it a third time though, she keeps it up, getting cheers fron the fans. Abby pries herself out of the hold just enough, before nailing a Recovery! The crowd cheers as Abby lays there for a moment catching her breathe. As They both get up, Abby quickly hits The First Step. she makes the cover and only gets a two count, but at least she builds momentum now. That shows as she hits an InterVention at 7:13 and The CrossRoads at 7:58, both times getting near falls.]

Closing Moments: [Abby continues to keep the momentum in her favor then at 9:46 she locks in THE ADDICTION! Fortin fights it for as long as she can, while Abby keeps it locked. Just when all hope is lost and she's about to tap, she makes the right adjustment and gets her foot on the bottom rope. The crowd cheered that as Abby now had to let go. They both get back up and lock up, but before they can do anything, they keep blocking eachother. Finally they shove eachother, as they both go back, Fortin bumps into the referee, knocking him down. Abby quickly charges and hits Fortin with The Relapse! She makes the cover, but the ref is down as we mentioned. Abby gets up and tries to revive the ref. As he starts to stir a little bit, Abby turns back around, only to be caught with the Capital Punishment! Before Fortin can cover though, Vespertine hits the ring. She quickly grabs Fortin and hits the BREAKING THE BANK! The crowd boos, confused as Vespertine rolls out of the ring and smirks as she heads up the ramp. Noone seen what happened except for Vespertine and the audience. The Ref didn't see it, Abby didn't see it, Fortin certainly didn't see it. With all three down they lay there for a moment. The ref is actually the first one up. He just assumes they clotheslined eachother or something when he sees them both down. Abby then pulls herself up and climbs the turnbukle. As Fortin starts pulling herself up, Abby comes off the turnbukle nailing an OVERDOSE! the ref slides down and makes the count for the 1, 2, 3!]
Winner via Submission: Abby Addiction(Still Champion)
Match Time: 14:35
Judges: 2/2

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match...and STILL the EWE TeleVixen Champion...ABBY ADDICTION!!"

"Addicted" hits again as Abby pulls herself up into the corner to get her energy back.

[KennyGreenwood] "She's done it again! She's retained the title again!"

[JustinWhite] "She needed Vespertine's help though, how pathetic.."

[CandiceMichelle] "She had no idea Vespertine even helped her Justin."

[JustinWhite] "It still happened though, didn't it?"

Abby waits for the ref to hand her, her title, but he never does. That's because he was beaten to it, by Amelia. Amelia gets in the ring and looks at Abby for a moment. Abby looks at her partner exhausted.

[CandiceMichelle] "These two make one great Team, but come next Sunday, they'll be opponents."

Amelia hands Abby her TeleVixen Title, then slowly raises up her Women's title as the crowd cheers. Abby nods and stands up in front of Amelia, before raising up her TeleVixen title, as the crowd cheers again.

[KennyGreenwood] "And it'll now be Title for Title!"

[JustinWhite] "Thanks to cheating!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Shut up Justin."

[KennyGreenwood] "No matter how it happened...The Redbirds will meet Title for Title...live in 8 more days at Final Destination!"

They continue to raise their titles as the scene fades away.

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: ABBY ADDICTION
2: HOLLIE WINDER
3: CHAOTICA
4: AIYANNA
5: MICHELLE MCCOOL

RESULTS CREDIT
JAY: Everything

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/