Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #21 - February 4th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #21 - February 4th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #21 - February 4th, 2012   Ladies Night #21 - February 4th, 2012 EmptySun May 28, 2023 11:56 am

EPISODE #21
DATE February 4th, 2012
VENUE Value City Arena - Columbus Ohio
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 14 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Summary

The Open shows highlights of what happened at Phase Three, focusing mainly on the Women's #1 contender, X-Division, Diva's, and Women's Title matches. As The highlight package concludes "Like A Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System and pyro starts shooting. The crowd cheers as the camera pans around.

[KennyGreenwood] "Fresh off of a huge night at Phase Three, welcome to Return of EWE Ladies Night! I'm Kenny Greenwood and I'm joined by.."

[JustinWhite] "What the hell do you think you're doing?! This is my show Kenny. Finally I don't gotta worry about what Jimmy Molestice and Jonathan Stale are doing! I'm back in my reigns as the voice and star of Ladies Night!"

[KennyGreenwood] "You think you're the star of a Diva's Show?"

[JustinWhite] "Take whatever the EWE will give you before they hold you back. So this is mine, I'm the star commentator of this show, don't you forget that..."

The Camera shows Leticia Cline in the ring.

[LeticiaCline] "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the newest addition to the Ladies Night Commentary Team..."

[JustinWhite] "WHAT?!"

The crowd cheers as Scooter's in-house remix of "What Love Is" continues over the PA System. The Curtains move, and here she comes.

[KennyGreenwood] "Wow, there she is!"

[JustinWhite] "What the Crap?!"

[LeticiaCline] "Former EWE Tag Team Champion, two time EWE Women's Champion...and EWE Hall of Famer...CANDICE MICHELLE!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Candice makes her way down the ramp, striking alot of poses for the crowd before she finally takes her seat to the left side of the table, leaving Kenny in the middle. Smart girl, not letting Justin be next to her.

[KennyGreenwood] "I gotta say, this is quite an honor for you to be joining us Candice.."

[CandiceMichelle] "Thanks Kenny..I'm excitted to be here."

[JustinWhite] "Just as long as you don't steal my spotlight."

[CandiceMichelle] "I'll try not to.."

All of the sudden we hear the ultro Mix of "The Queens of Wrestling" hitting over the PA System. The crowd boos, of course, as the three make their way down the ramp.

[JustinWhite] "All right here we go! The Queens are coming."

[CandiceMichelle] "Funny they can call theirself the Queens of Wrestling, now that I'm not around anymore."

[JustinWhite] "You're the past Candice, These three are the present."

[CandiceMichelle] "Trish is the past too."

[JustinWhite] "She's also the Present, cause she's still competing, unlike you."

[KennyGreenwood] "Alright, easy you two."

The camera pans to the Queens in the ring. Lita on the left, Divas Title around her shoulder. Mickie James to the right, X-Division Title around her waist and Queens Title around her shoulder and Trish Stratus in the middle as the crowd boos. Mickie raises a mic to her mouth and speaks.

[MickieJames] " Well. The return of Ladies Night. What better way than to start it off with the REAL stars of the show. But. We're out here to correct a injustice. Phase Three, we promised something. That ALL The Queens would walk out with Championships. "

[CandiceMichelle] " Yea, as you know, Hardcore Stratusfaction failed to do that. "

[Lita] " As for those tag titles. Keep them warm. Trish and Mickie will be after those soon. "

[MickieJames] " As for the X-Division Championship. It's simple. I told you I was going to win it. Now I'm gonna keep a promise that should have been done. The X-Division Championship... "

Mickie then takes off the belt from her waist and raises it up as she says

[MickieJames] " Is Ladies Night Exclusive! Meaning NO ONE FROM CHAOS WILL EVER...EVER...challenge for this belt again! "

[JustinWhite] " YES! We have another belt for Ladies Night! "

[KennyGreenwood] " She can't do this! She won it at Phase Three, beating Dustin Jobber which...I will agree with my broadcast partner, is too easy. But Mickie can't do this! "

[JustinWhite] " She can and she has! Now we have 4 titles for Ladies Night! 5 if you include the REAL title, the Queen's Championship "

[MickieJames] " Now. Only two of us walked out with gold and to be honest. It's not fair. Trish... "

Mickie sits the X-Division Title down and grabs her Queen's Title from her waist. She then smiles as she extends it to her. Trish looks at her as Mickie explains

[MickieJames] " Since I've held this title for so long. It's time a new champion was crowd. Someone who has the moxi to continue it. Trish, I surrender my Queen's Championship to you. "

Trish looks at Mickie and gives a cocky smile. The crowd boos as she speaks

[TrishStratus] " Mickie. I am honored. Even though I'm a record setter. This means alot. "

Trish slowly takes the title and places it around her shoulder. Mickie grabs her X-Division Title and places it around her shoulder as she says

[MickieJames] " Ladies and Gentlemen! Your NEW Queen's Champion. The true Women's Champion, TRISH....STRATUS!!!!!!! "

The crowd boos like mad as the three grab their titles. They raise it over their heads, posing as the cameras cut to a commercial.

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Lexxi Sky Vs. Amelia Andrews
[Not much to tell here. Lexxi didn't have quite the appealing debut, while Amelia had a very good return, taking Lexxi out with a Samoan Driver and scoring the 3 count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Amelia Andrews
Match Time: 0:52
Judges: 4/4

Segment: There's a quick segment backstage, where Amelia Pietersen and Hollie Winder get into an altercation. Both of them drop hints about the other making WrestleMania their night. This was to the crowd's approval.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Jenny Tuck Vs. Syd Ashley
[This one is a little better than the previous, least this one has offense from both parties. Tuck still manages to get the better of Syd though as she seals the deal with the Deadly Lust.]
Winner via Pinfall: Jenny Tuck
Match Time: 3:13
Judges: 2/2

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Faith Diaz Vs. Kelly
[This one gets going as Faith tries to take it right to Kelly, hitting a visious clothesline. Faith covered but only got a two count. At 1:01 Faith hit Kelly with a hard power bomb, to get another two count. At 1:45 Kelly fights back hitting a Side-Effect and getting a near fall of her own. The Two fight back and forth for awhile. Faith hits a Slingshot Summersault Legdrop at 4:12 and scores another near fall. Kelly gets a near fall of her own after hitting a Float-Over DDT at 4:53. The battle stays pretty back and forth as Faith hits Kelly with a Powerslam at 6:01. Faith climbs the turnbukle and shoots for the Faithless, but Kelly rolls out of the way at the last possible moment. As Faith gets up holding her stomache, Kelly quickly grabs her and nails the Kel-Bell! The crowd cheers as Kelly makes the cover and scores the three count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Kelly
Match Time: 6:18
Judges: 3/3

Segment: Stephanie made an annoncement over the titan tron, regarding next week's launch of the Road to WrestleMania Tournament. The tournament will start next week, and end at Final Destination. The Winner will go on to challenge the Diva's Champion at WrestleMania.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Michelle McCool Vs. Torrie Wilson
[Michelle and Torrie lock it up. They each try to get leverage on eachother, but neither will let that happen. Michelle finally knees Torrie in the gut then hits a quick snap ddt. Michelle makes the cover, but Torrie manages to kick out. Michelle starts to build control over the match as she hits Torrie with several big moves and gets alot of near falls. At 3:13 Michelle hits Torrie with a Russian Legsweep and scores a quick two count. Michelle continues to maintain control, until 4:14 when Torrie counters back with a Handspring Back Elbow. The crowd cheers as Torrie now starts to build up some momentum, hitting a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors Takedown at 5:01. She keeps building momentum and picks up a few near falls as she tries to put Michelle away at 6:12 with the Shattered DayDream. But as Torrie comes running, Michelle is ready, and nails The Faith Breaker! the crowd looks on as Michelle makes the cover, and scores the three count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Michelle McCool
Match Time: 6:21
Judges: 4/4

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Brooklyn McDaniel Vs. Keira "Sin" Fisher
Early Moments: [As the match begins they both lock up. Right off the bat Sin grabs a big chunk of Brooklyn's hair. Sin then pulls her into a headlock. If that isn't bad enough, after having the headlock for a few seconds, Sin hits a back Suplex! Sin then climbs up the turnbukle, as she's about to leap, her top comes undone, she quickly fixes it though and ties it back on, before leaping off and catching Brooklyn with a diving Cross-Body! Now that every demand has been violated in the opening seconds, the match moves on. Sin got the cover, but only got a two count.]

Midway: [Brooklyn, ain't to happy about Sin's lack of respect for her demands, and takes it out on her with a hard chick kick! Brooklyn doesn't cover, but instead locks Sin in the Bitch Clamp! Sin fights to get free, while Brooklyn keeps it locked in. Eventually Sin is finally able to reach the rope, forcing Brooklyn to release the hold. The battle goes on, as Sin spears Brooklyn at 6:24. Sin gets up and taunts as she talks Brookyn to do it again. As Brooklyn gets up, Sin charges with another Spear, but Brooklyn counters it, hitting a hard spinebuster. Brooklyn pins, but Sin kicks out.]

Closing Moments: [After a back and forth match, Sin grabs Brooklyn for the Deadly Sin, but before Sin can even jump to springboard, Brooklyn pulls her head out, grabs Sin from behind and nails the PICTURE PERFECT! Brooklyn quickly makes the cover as the referee makes the 3 count!.]
Winner via Pinfall: Brooklyn McDaniel
Match Time: 7:15
Judges: 3/5

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Hollie Winder Vs. Angela Fortin
Early Moments: [Hollie and Fortin locks up. Hollie tries to lift Angela for a Suplex, but Angela blocks it. Angela then tries one of her own, but Hollie blocks it too. Hollie rolls around locking Angela in a Hamerlock, but Angela turns and gives Hollie one as well. Angela then delievers a Back Suplex as the crowd cheers. Angela makes the cover, but Hollie quickly kicks out. The two begin circling for a moment before Hollie grabs Angela and hits a snapmare. As Hollie goes to grab Angela, Angela hits a monkey flip. Angela then goes to hit a standing moonsault, but Hollie gets her knees up. Hollie grabs Angela and hits a quick DDT. Hollie makes the cover and scores a near fall.]

Midway: [We see more back and forth chain like that for awhile. At 5:13 Hollie goes to hit Angela with a snap DDT, but Angela counters into an Armdrag, then she delievers a leg drop on her arm. Angela starts to build up some momentum before locking in the Taser Shockwave at 6:23! Hollie screams as Angela locks the hold in tighter. Hollie keeps fighting it and doesn't give in. They are trapped in this move for awhile, until Hollie finally manages to get the bottom rope with her feet.]

Closing Moments: [It's been back and forth the whole way with much of what you seen in the first two categories. As we start coming towards the end Angela sets Hollie up for a Doubleunderhook backbreaker, but as Angela lifts her up, Hollie counters it into a huranicanna. The ref counts as she gets a very close two count. Hollie picks Angela up and sends her into the ropes. As She comes back, Hollie gives her a Tilt-A-Whirl, but Angela turns it into a Headscissors Takedown. Angela gets the cover, and a two count. Angela gets up and runs at Hollie for the Viper's Venom, but Hollie Counters it into a Rim Shot out of nowhere! Hollie makes the cover for the one...two...thre...no, Angela gets her foot on the bottom rope. Hollie can't believe it. Hollie picks Fortin up and sets her up for another one, but Fortin counters out of it and nails a Capital Punishment!! The ref slides down and counts the one..two...three!]
Winner via Pinfall: Angela Fortin
Match Time: 13:14
Judges: 2/3

-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
TRIANGLE ELIMINATION
Brooklyn McDaniel Vs. Michelle McCool Vs. Abby Addiction
[As the bell sounds the 3 Diva's get to buisiness. Brooklyn quickly takes Michelle down with a clothesline, but then Abby hits Brooklyn with one as well. Abby smiles, until Michelle catches her with a small package, Abby manages to kick out though. Michelle charges at Brooklyn, but Brooklyn side steps and sends Michelle to the outside. With Michelle on the floor outside the ring. Abby and Brooklyn focus on eachother for awhile. They fight back and forth for awhile as Brooklyn hits Abby with a spinebuster at 4:02. Brooklyn makes the cover, but Abby kicks out. When Brooklyn tries to send Abby into the corner, Abby stops herself, jumps up then jumps back on Brooklyn with the InterVention! Abby scores a near fall of her own before Brooklyn kicks out. At 5:24 Abby hits Brooklyn with the CrossRoads, but before she can make a cover, she's clocked with a roundhouse kick by Michelle as Abby was getting up. Michelle goes for a cover, but Abby counters it, and refreshes her memory of Phase Three, by locking in The Addiction! Michelle screams and fights as Abby locks it in. Michelle only has one hope, and that's her position, as she's able to get her foot on the bottom rope. The ref forces Abby to break the hold, even though she didn't want to. Right as Abby let's go though, Michelle quickly locks in the MADT! Abby Screams as Michelle keeps twisting on her heel. Abby lays back, and the ref counts two before she sits back up a little, enough to break the count. Abby starts walking on her hands, in pain but eventually gets herself in posiontion to grab the rope. The ref makes Michelle let go, but she doesn't do it until a count of 4 and a half. Michelle gets up and gloats to the fans who boos her. Abby pulls herself up and as Michelle turns around Abby limps and leaps into The First Step! the crowd cheers as Abby pulls herself back up, but then Brooklyn nails Abby with an Inverted DDT! Brooklyn Covers Abby, scoring a two count before Abby kicks out. Brooklyn gets up and trades shots with Michelle, until Michelle goes for the Faith Breaker! But Brooklyn counters with a hard spinebuster, that she immediately follows with the Bitch Clamp! Michelle screams and fights, again being locked in a submission. She gets near the rope, but Brooklyn drags her back acrossed the ring. This happens 2 or 3 more times before Michelle finally taps out.]

ELIMINATED: Michelle McCool

[Brooklyn let's go of Michelle and immediately hits Abby with a Chick Kick as she was coming at her. Brooklyn made the cover, but Abby kicked out. Brooklyn still starts to control the match for awhile hitting a few big moves and getting a few near falls. At 8:13 Brooklyn hits Abby with a moonsault to score another one. At 9:11 Brooklyn looks to put Abby away with the Picture Perfect, but Abby counters with The Recovery! The crowd cheers as Abby lays there for a moment then makes the cover. Brooklyn manages to kicks out in the nick of time. It's a little back and forth for a bit, then at 11:12 Abby hits Brooklyn with The Relapse. Abby catches her breath and walks over to the corner before climbing the turnbukle. She waits a few moments, and as Brooklyn gets back up, Abby nails the OverDose and the ref counts the 3 count!]
Winner via Pinfall: Abby Addiction(New Champion)
Match Time: 13:14
Judges: 3/3

Afterwards: Abby celebrates raising up the TeleVixen Title as the first champion as the show fades away.

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: Brooklyn McDaniel
2: Michelle McCool
3: Abby Addiction
4: Angela Fortin
5: Hollie Winder

RESULTS CREDIT
SHADIC: Half of Opening Segment
JAY: Everything Else

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/