Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #32 - June 2nd, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #32 - June 2nd, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #32 - June 2nd, 2012   Ladies Night #32 - June 2nd, 2012 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 12:00 pm

EPISODE #32
DATE June 2nd, 2012
VENUE Bud Walton Arena - Fayetteville, Arkansas
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 15/18 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

Ladies Night opens up inside the office of Stephanie McMahon. She is seen wearing a tight Queens Of Wrestling T-Shirt as the other members are standing beside her.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] Welcome to a Special Edition of Ladies Night. We're one week away from Girls Night Out. But, tonight, we want to celebrate. On May 29th of last year. Lita...

Lita smiles as she looks at Steph as she continues

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] ...our dear friend decided to take matters in her own hands when she decimated Kelsi Parr. That lead to Trish and Mickie to join in on the fun. On that night, the Queens Of Wrestling was born.

Steph smirks as Mickie, Trish, Lita and the rest places their arms around each other, forming a line as Steph was in the middle as she continues

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] Tonight is a special occasion. For One Night Only, we're not running Ladies Night. In fact, we're going to be calling it by it's proper title...Queen's Night!

The crowd boos heavily as the girls laugh a little. Champagne is seen now being served as Steph finishes

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] Tonight, Queen's Night will beat ANYTHING EWE has ever seen...TO QUEEN'S NIGHT!

[TrishStratus] TO QUEENS NIGHT!

[Lita] TO QUEENS NIGHT!

[MickieJames] TO QUEENS NIGHT!

[NatalyaNeidhart] TO QUEENS NIGHT!

[MelinaPerez] TO QUEENS NIGHT!

[BethPhoenix] TO QUEENS NIGHT!

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] TO THE QUEENS OF WRESTLING! THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE IN EWE HISTORY!!!!!!!

The Queens cheer as the Megamix of the Queens is heard, replacing the LN Theme for this week

The song continues as the camera's pan out to the Ladies Night Announce Table, which has the Queens of Wrestling logo on it instead.

[KennyGreenwood] "With just 8 days to go.. Welcome to EWE Ladies Night! And tonight looks to be.."

[JustinWhite] "Hold on.. Kenny, are you deaf, or just a moron? It's not Ladies Night tonight.. it's Queen's Night!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Why would we want to follow that though? It's stupid..."

[JustinWhite] "Bite your tounge! It was one year and 4 days ago, The Queens of Wrestling was born here in EWE! It's a night of celebration.. and you fools need to do good and honor that.."

[KennyGreenwood] "I rather get to our first match, cause Blaze is already in the ring."

[JustinWhite] "Whatever.. You robots.."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Blaze the Cat Vs. Maryse Oullet
[Blaze waits in the ring as the titan tron lights up. Up on the titan tron we can see Marine and Cream have found a golf cart, with Marine driving. Blaze bows her head, knowing this won't be good. Sure enough, they speed down the hall, the side of the cart bumps a stack of crates, that crash and land ontop of Maryse. As Marine keeps driving not noticing it, several crew workers rush to check on Maryse's safety. Meanwhile the ref shrugs and counts it out.]
Winner via Countout: Blaze the Cat
Match Time: 0:10
Judges: 4/4

After the Match: Blaze races up the ramp to see if she can catch up to those two.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Jaylina Jobber Vs. Melina Perez
[As Jaylina makes it to the ring and smiles to the fans, the titan tron follows Marine and Cream. They break through a concession stand, scatting condements and liquids all over a near by Diva, which is Melina. She shrieks and storms off, probably to change.]
Winner via Countout: Jaylina Jobber

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Kristy Jensen Vs. Michelle McCool
[After Kristy makes her entrance the camera shows the titan tron again. Marine and Cream are still driving the golf cart. Cream points out when they see Blaze. They both quickly bail out of it to try and play innocent. Meanwhile the golfcart crashes straight into a locker room door, barricading anyone who might be present. As the camera zooms in closer to the door, we see the "LayCool" logo.]
Winner via Countout: Kristy Jensen

-MATCH FOUR-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Kelly(c) Vs. Natalya Neidhart
[Oh my goodness, A Match! Well, sorta.. Both diva's at least make it to the ring this time. Kelly is able to build up a little bit of momentum, but for the most part, Natalya controls this match. Natalya wants pay back from last week and fully controls the match til she hits Kelly with the Nattie By Nature and secures a pinfall.]
Winner via Pinfall: Natalya Neidhart(New Champion)
Match Time: 4:11
Judges: 3/3

The camera's come backstage where we see Kristy Jensen walking the halls, heading back to her locker room. She still doesn't seem right in her head, but doesn't pay attention when she bumps into Crystal Taylor, literally, spilling her cup of water all over her clothes.

[CrystalTaylor] "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Kristy glares at Crystal, who doesn't seem much amused, in the slightest.

[CrystalTaylor] "Is it THAT hard to watch where you are walking?!"

[KristyJensen] "I'm not in the mood.. I was already robbed of ripping Michelle's head off tonight.. so you just be lucky, you're not her."

Kristy starts to walk off, but Crystal grabs her arm. Kristy looks at her hand then right up to Crystal's eyes.

[CrystalTaylor] "You'll be the lucky one, Lucky that I only had water.. VERY lucky you didn't just ruin my outfit.. cause I swear if you had.."

Kristy seems unphased by the threat, and just chuckles nonchalantly.

[KristyJensen] "Let's just see about that.. If You want to take Michelle's place.. I'll see you in St. Louis.."

Kristy laughs menacingly as she walks off. Crystal rolls her eyes and storms off the other way as the camera switches to a commercial.

As the camera's return from commercial, Natalya is seen walking down the hall with the TeleVixen Championship back over her shoulder. She stops when she hears a lite clap, the clap gets louder until now you see Kelsi Parr emurge from the shadows, getting cheers from the crowd in the backgroun. Kelsi keeps clapping then finally stops and smiles.

[KelsiParr] "First ever two Time TeleVixen Champion.. Congrats.."

[NatalyaNeidhart] "Right.. I ain't surprised."

Kelsi chuckles and shakes off the cockiness of Natalya.

[KelsiParr] "Don't get too comfortable.. Your first reign was 7 days.. this one will be 8 Days.. cause Next Sunday in St. Louis.. you and I both know, you just ain't up to Parr."

Kelsi smiles and walks on as Natalya shakes her head.

[NatalyaNeidhart] "Yea, we'll see about that."

Natalya shakes her head and walks off as the camera's head to ringside.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Josie Wales Vs. Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate
[This one is a little more back and forth.. and stays that way until Josie gets herself a little bit of momentum for awhile. It doesn't last as Sunshine takes the wheel. It gets back and forth again before Jessica hits Josie with the Solar Eclipse and picks up the victory!]
Winner via Pinfall: Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate
Match Time: 4:31
Judges: 2/2

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Annie "Midnight" Fugate Vs. AJ Lee
[The bell rings as the two circle the ring. Much to Midnight's surprise, AJ suddenly spears her down and begins hitting stiff right hands. Midnight finally pushes her away, but AJ hits her with a sudden dropkick. As Midnight gets up AJ jumps up and hurricanrana Midnight to the ground. Midnight gets up groggy and AJ dropkicks her back into the corner. AJ rushes in and splashes Midnight, she turns mid splash and bulldogs Midnight down. She tries for the Octopus Hold but Midnight manages to power free and flips AJ onto her stomach. She tries for a camel clutch but the agile AJ squirms loose and gets the duo back on their feet. AJ runs to the rope and springs off for a cross body but Midnight catches her, dropping her across her knee for a side breaker. Midnight picks AJ up and gets her in the suplex position. She lifts her up and actually holds her straight up for a few second before dropping her down hard. Midnight would spend the next few minutes powering the smaller AJ around the ring. She holds AJ over her head and does a few pumps before AJ squirms free and turns it into a DDT. AJ would take over for a few minutes, using some speed and high flying movies to keep Midnight off balance. The end would come when AJ sits Midnight on the top turnbuckle. She jumps up and Hurricanranas Midnight off the turnbuckle. Midnight would hit's the ground in a roll, getting back to her feet quickly. As soon as AJ turned, she is hit with the "Stroke of Midnight". Midnight would fall on the pin, hooking the leg and getting the three.]
Winner via Pinfall: Annie "Midnight" Fugate
Match Time: 5:13
Judges: 1/1

After the match, Annie would help AJ to her feet. Annie actually shakes AJ's hand before AJ leaves the ring, letting Annie celebrate a moment before heading to the back herself.

The Camera's head to Stephanie's office, where it's just her right now.. The Rest of the Queen's who are celebrating Queen's Night, are out somewhere else at the moment, it's good too cause who knows what would happen to the Divalution member who's about to enter, if they was all there. That being said, Josie Wales enters the room. Stephanie looks up at her and scoffs.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "What do YOU want?"

Josie sighs and drops her head a little.

JosieWales] "I know I must be insane to come in here and ask you for this, for who I represent, and who you represent..."

Wales sighs again taking a moment.

JosieWales] "But you're the GM, so I don't know what else to do."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Spit it out.."

JosieWales] "I want another chance against Sunshine.. I know I can beat her."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "You're absolutely right.."

Josie looks up with a smile.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "A Divalution member asking me for a favor.. is pretty stupid."

Josie sighs rolling her eyes as she starts to leave. Stephanie chimes back in to stop her.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "However.."

Josie turns and looks.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Your friend Kelly has nothing going on next Sunday.. Natalya saw to that, as it should be.. You can get her and take on both Fugates at Girls Night Out.."

Josie nods.. not exactly what she asked for.. but she couldn't expect an exact wish from a Queen member herself.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Now, scram.. if you're here when they get back.. I'm not going to intervine in what happens to you."

Josie shakes her head, not caring for the threat, but know she wasn't going to even attempt to be stuck in there with all 7 members by herself. With that Josie left and Stephanie went back to work on whatever as the scene fades to a commercial.

The crowd was silent, until the sounds of "Hardcore Country" by Mickie James began to play, with a multitude of jeers coming from the crowd in audience tonight, as Mickie James walked out to the gorilla position, awaiting her partner for the night.

[LeticiaCline] Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a tag team match, scheduled for one-fall. The first member of team 1, weighing in at 121 pounds, hailing from Richmond, Virginia, she is Mickie! James!

Mickie awaited her tag partner, as her theme began to fade out, and was replaced with "Lovefurypassionenergy" by Boy Hits Car, as the crowds booed even harder at the duo.

[LeticiaCline] And her partner, who is also part of the Queens of Wrestling, weighing in at 119 pounds, hailing from Atlanta, Georgia... Lita!

The two of them walk down the ring together, receiving a shower of jeers from the crowds, as the commentary crew commented on the Queens.

[JustinWhite] And here comes the Queens of Wrestling, the best thing to ever happen to professional wrestling, and these sheep just boo them relentlessly.

[CandiceMichelle] It's their own fault why people don't like them. The Queens have done nothing but bully others.

[KennyGreenwood] While the Queens are talented, they also aren't the most honorable of groups, either, as Lita blindsided Angela Fortin last week during her match with Mickie James. But likewise, Angela received help of her own with Mallory Costas. This match is a little bit of a grudge match for both sides.

Both Queens had entered the ring, and taunted for the crowds, being showered with jeers as they do so, while Lita's theme began to fade out, and replaced with "Smack You" by Kimberly Cole, as the crowd gave off a mixed reaction with mainly jeers, but some smark cheers as well. She raised the briefcase up, and lowered it to her side, before walking down the ramp, like a supermodel.

[LeticiaCline] And team number two, entering first, weighing in at 110 pounds, hailing from New York City, New York, Miss Lady's Choice, Mallory Costas!

[JustinWhite] Look at this little hussy, thinking she's so great, because she took Mickie's case from her.

[CandiceMichelle] And look at this idiot sitting next to me, forgetting how Mallory whipped her butt to earn that case.

[KennyGreenwood] Well, that case is on the line next week in St. Louis, Missouri, but tonight, I'm concerned about how Mallory and her partner can work as a tag team.

Mallory walked out close to the apron, as Mickie and Lita were talking trash at Mallory, who was returning the insults back just as well, while her theme was fading out. Promptly, the opening riff of "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden played, as a large chunk of the crowds cheered wildly, as the Diva's Champion emerged from the back, with the belt around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] And her partner, weighing in at 117 pounds, hailing from Los Angeles, California, she is the Diva's Champion, Angela Fortin!

Angela walked down the ramp, alongside Mallory, staring down the opponents she's against, before the two of them back off and allow their opponents into teh ring.

[JustinWhite] Oh, I can't wait until the Queens get that title back at Girl's Night Out! Angela's held that belt for way too long.

[CandiceMichelle] She's only held it for three weeks, and I know she'll beat Lita again. Angela's got heart, and determination.

[KennyGreenwood] The only thing that can be said for certain, is that Lita will be wanting the title back, and Angela's not looking to let go of the belt this early.

Both Angela and Mallory are forced to part with their belt and briefcase respectively, as the referee puts them aside, and asked for the bell, while Angela immediately wanted in, while Lita was promptly wanting action. The bell rings, starting the match promptly.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
Angela Fortin(c) & Mallory Costas Vs. Lita & Mickie James(c)

[KennyGreenwood] And it looks like we'll get a little preview of Girl's Night Out right here.

[ Both Angela and Lita circle each other, and tie up, as Fortin puts Lita in a standing armbar, while buckling her knee as she did so. Angela extended the arm, and kept stretching it, while Lita was fighting to get to both of her feet. She had got on both feet, and reversed the armbar right back to Angela, and given her a club to the back for her effort, sending Angela down on both knees, before applying a front headlock onto her. ]

[ Lita applied more pressure, and given a body blow to Angela, driving her fist into her sides, as Angela writhed in pain while being held in the headlock. Fortin fights to her feet, as well, absorbing any more blows to her body, while hitting Lita in retaliation as well. ]

[KennyGreenwood] These two have a lot of animosity towards each other, sending body blows to each other back and forth.

[ Angela fights to her feet, and pushed her into the turnbuckle, where she was expecting Mallory to blind tag herself in, but she stood back, and acted as if she was going to check her nails, while Lita pushed Angela back out of the way, and delivered a running dropkick to her face. ]

[JustinWhite] Ha! That was great! Those two can't get along at all, and Lita will pick Fortin apart.

[CandiceMichelle] I don't know what Mallory's problem is, but, she better get to helping out her partner.

[ Lita started to put forearms to Angela's face, and gets her to her feet. The two go to the back turnbuckle, where Lita tags in Mickie James, as they drop Fortin down with a double DDT. ]

[KennyGreenwood] Nice double team move by the Queens. Now Mickie James is in action.

[ Mickie James gets Angela to her feet, and then runs back towards the ropes, before rebounding off, and letting off a scream, before knocking Angela back down with a clothesline. Mickie goes for a quick pin on Angela, however, she kicked out at two. ]

[CandiceMichelle] Just two on that one. Angela really needs to get some momentum going, and fast.

[ Mickie screamed at the referee, before grabbing Angela's hair, and was about to pull her in for the Mickie-T, however, the champ pushed her away towards the turnbuckle, in which Mallory Costas gives Mickie and elbow to the back of the head. ]

[JustinWhite] Oh, that was such a cheap shot! That referee is so biased!

[ Seeing that now her partner wanted in, Angela ran, as Mickie was dazed from that shot, and leapfrogged over Mickie, tagging Costas in. Mallory climbed to the top rope, as Mickie turned around, when Costas flown off hitting a diving cross body block onto Mickie, and covering her. ]

[KennyGreenwood] Nice cross body by Costas! Will this get it?!

[ 1
]

[ The crowd lets out a unianimous TWO! shout, as Costas yelled at the referee that she had the three count over "Fatty McFatfat" as Mallory so eloquently called her opponent. Mallory gets to her feet, and grabbed Mickie's hair, before pulling it into a snapmare, where Mickie lands on her butt, as Costas runs back to the ropes, and rebounded off with a baseball slide to the bottom of her spine. ]

[ Fortin extended her hand, as Mallory tagged her. Angela climbed to the upper ropes, as Mallory grabbed Mickie by her pelvic area, looking for a toss. ]

[KennyGreenwood] Oh wow, this does not look good for Mickie James.

[ As Greenwood said that, Mallory slings Mickie up, as Angela nails her in the chest with a missile dropkick, as the crowds give off a "holy shit!" chant. ]

[CandiceMichelle] Wow! What an impact by these two! If Fortin and Costas ever got along, they could even give the tag champs a run for their money.

[JustinWhite] As if, those two aren't fit to even be in EWE, at all!

[ Fortin gets to her feet and runs towards Mickie, who was getting to her feet, and hits her with a running headscissors takedown. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to her, Lita snuck in some blinding powder, and was waiting at the right moment to use it, while Angela was getting Mickie to her feet, while working on her left arm at the same time. Angela had her up, and was about to plant her with an arm wrench DDT, when Mickie managed to get close enough to the ropes to grab them, causing Fortin the hit the mat alone. ]

[ Knowing about Lita's hidden weapon, she went to talk trash at Mallory Costas, and started a verbal fight there, while distracting the referee at the same time. Fortin gets to her feet, as Lita sneaks in, and throws the blinding powder in her eyes, messing with the champion's vision. ]

[CandiceMichelle] What the hell did she do?!

[KennyGreenwood] I dunno, but things really don't look promising right now, and the ref has no clue on what happened.

[ Angela saw blurriness all around, as the sounds of the crowd distracted her completely. Mickie turned to see Angela with her hands out, trying to analyze her environment, as the X-Division Champion runs in, leveling her with a big clothesline. Mickie then stomped Angela's body thrice, before Lita called, wanting to finish her off. ]

[ Mickie goes to make the tag, as the two of them kick Angela as she's down, before Lita goes to pick Angela up onto her feet. Both Queens mocked her, as the two of them Irish whipped her towards the Western ropes, as Mallory Costas blind tagged herself in, and gets on the upper turnbuckle. ]

[KennyGreenwood] And Mallory Costas blind tagged herself in, and I think the ref saw it.

[ Angela rebounded, and expected a double back body drop, whcih they were going for, as Angela grabbed both of their heads, and delivered the Viper's Venom to them both, as all three were laid out, but Angela writhed on teh ground, with the burning sensation in her eyes. Mallory leapt off the top rope with an elbow drop aimed at the black hole, where Lita's heart is supposed to be, and went for the pinfall. ]

[ 1
3!
]

Winners via Pinfall: Mallory Costas & Angela Fortin
Match Time: 20:14
Judges: 2/2

The ending bell rings, as "Smack You" began to play once more, while Mallory got up, in a celebratory stance, satisfied with the victory.

[LeticiaCline] Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your winners, Angela Fortin and Mallory Costas!!

[JustinWhite] What a cheap finish by those two, I can't believe the ref let them do that!

[CandiceMichelle] I can't believe the Queens would stoop to blinding powder, either, but they did, and lost anyway.

As if, on que, Melina, Beth, Natalya, and Trish all ran out, to try and attack Mallory and Angela before Girls' Night Out, however, Mallory quickly escaped, leaving Angela blinded and stuck against the rest of the Queens of Wrestling.

[KennyGreenwood] It looks like Mallory Costas' loyalty only goes as far as the end of the match.

[JustinWhite] At least she has enough brains to stay away from Whore-tine and the rest of Divalution. They're nothing but trouble.

[CandiceMichelle] Way to steal lines from Mallory's vocabulary, too, Justin...

Angela was being beaten severely, at the mercy of the Queens, who would not let up one second. The cavalry of Josie Wales, Shaul Guerrero, and Kelly arrived, all wielding nightsticks, caused the Queens to back away, as they gloated from the damage they caused, as the crowds jeered them heavily.

[KennyGreenwood] Girls' Night Out is going to be very, very interesting all around, as the war between the Queens and Divalution heats up further and further each week. And in one short week, we'll see a lot of mayhem in the ring at St. Louis.

The camera faded out to a commercial for Girls' Night Out, as Angela was being taken to the back by her sisters-in-arms.

As the camera's return from commercial, Leticia Cline stands in the ring with a smile on her face as the bell rings.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event.. and it is scheduled for one fall!"

There's a few moments of silence before the lights dim. A Teal Light shines over the Entrance Stage before Red Pyro shoots off the stage. Right as the Pyro shoots off, "Addicted" by Saving Abel hits the PA System. The crowd let's out a roar when Abby parts the curtains, Women's Championship around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing first.. from St. Louis Missouri... she is the EWE Women's Champion.. The Addiction.. ABBY ADDICTION!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Abby continues her way down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "The Reigning Women's Champion who looks ready for her title defense against Amelia at Girls Night Out."

[CandiceMichelle] "Their first match was possible one of the greatest Women's Title matches in EWE history.. at least among the top.. so I truely can't wait for their rematch next Sunday."

[JustinWhite] "I can.. I think a Queen should be in it, but whatever.. hopefully my woman takes her title back."

Abby slides into the ring where she takes the title off and raises it up. The crowd cheers as Abby smirks. Abby hands her title off to the time keeper as her music fades out. There's a few moments of silence before "Never Forget" by Demi Lovato hits the PA System. It's an ironic theme, when her promo was forgotten two weeks ago.. anyways. Lady Lilac parts through the curtains, getting a mixed reaction from the unsure crowd.

[LeticiaCline] "Her opponent.. from Parts Unknown... LADY LILAC!!"

Lilac continues down the ramp not really minding the fans, just watching Abby.

[KennyGreenwood] "The very mysterious Lady Lilac, she looks to make a statement here tonight against the Women's Champion."

[CandiceMichelle] "She's gonna need to really step her game up then.. She's the champion for a reason."

[JustinWhite] "Kelsi was the Champion, and Lilac did just fine embarrassing her."

[CandiceMichelle] "Yea, well.. Abby is 24 and 1... it's gonna take alot from someone to give her a number two."

[JustinWhite] "Lilac shall do it then."

Lilac finishes walking down the ramp then up the steps, still never taking her eyes off of Abby, I don't blame her. Lilac enters the ring and the ref looks to both before calling for the bell.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Lady Lilac

[ As the bell rings, they both begin to circle, watching eachother to see who will go first. After circling for a moment, they both reach to lock up at the same time. Lilac lifts Abby up for a Suplex, but as she's in the air, Abby swings her momentum and comes back down to the mat, landing on her feet. Abby now lifts Lilac up for a suplex, but Lilac does the same thing. Lilac then sends Abby into the ropes. Lilac ducks when Abby comes back at her with a clothesline. Lilac then runs and bounces off the ropes as Abby bounces off the other side. As they meet in the center, Abby leap frogs and Lilac ducks under. They bounce again and this time Lilac leap frogs and Abby ducks. They bounce one more time before coliding in the center of the ring with a double clothesline. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "And we're off to an auspicious start here."

[CandiceMichelle] "This has the makings to be a good even match, it seems."

[JustinWhite] "Lilac is just teasing our phoney Champion, she'll crush Abby when the time is right."

[ Lilac is the first one up, as Abby tries to use the ropes. Lilac capitalizes on this, hitting Abby with a 619. As Abby starts getting back up, Lilac jumps up and springs off the rope hitting a Seated Splash. Lilac stays ontop of Abby as the ref makes the count, but Abby kicks out after two. Lilac gets up and waits for Abby, as Abby gets up Lilac quickly grabs her and plants her with a quick snap ddt. Lilac quickly gets ontop of Abby and hits her with a couple right hands to the face. Lilac then grabs Abby's arm and locks in a armbar. ]

[JustinWhite] "See this.. now the torture begins for the paper champion!"

[CandiceMichelle] "A Paper Champion, with a record of 24-1.."

[JustinWhite] "Flukes."

[CandiceMichelle] "24 flukes huh?"

[JustinWhite] "Yep."

[ Abby struggles to get free as Lilac just tightens the hold. Abby finally rolls over and turns it into a cover, forcing Lilac to release the hold. As they get up Abby quickly cracks Lilac with The First Step as she got up, this causes the crowd to cheer. Abby grabs Lilac and sends her to the corner, giving chase before hitting a splash. As Lilac walks out of the corner, Abby jumps up and back off in an instant, she grabs Lilac's head and plants her with a bulldog. The crowd cheers again as Abby goes for the cover, but Lilac kicks out. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "Near fall for the Champion, but that was a nice move."

[CandiceMichelle] "I agree."

[ Abby grabs Lilac and quickly hits a snap suplex that she flips into another cover, but gets another two count. Abby picks Lilac back up and flings her into the ropes, as Lilac returns, Abby quickly grabs her and hits a sidewalk slam. Abby makes the cover, but gets another two count. ]

[JustinWhite] "Come on Lilac, don't take this crap!"

[ Abby stays on the assault, nailing Lilac with the Cross Roads. Abby makes the cover and this time gets a very near fall. Abby bounces off the ropes as Lilac gets up, Abby comes at her, but Lilac quickly kicks her in the gut, then flips her over to the mat. ]

[JustinWhite] "That's better.."

[ Lilac leans over to pick Abby back up, but Abby locks in The Addiction! ]

[JustinWhite] "Or not! NO! Get out of this!"

[KennyGreenwood] "The Addiction is locked in! Lady Lilac is in grave danger here!"

[CandiceMichelle] "We may be about to see the 25th Victory for Abby Addiction!"

[ Lilac screams and fights desperately trying to escape, but Abby won't let go. After a couple of minutes, Lilac seems to be done and have no other choice. But Finally she takes her free arm and grabs hold of Abby's leg. Lilac picks Abby up off the mat quite a few inches maybe even a foot or two, before slamming her back down hard on the mat and turning it into a pin.. The Ref counts a very long two count before Abby has to let go and kick out. ]

[JustinWhite] "Now that's a true champion.. That was awesome strength."

[CandiceMichelle] "Freakish Strength."

[ Lilac holds her neck when the hold his broken. As Abby gets up she grabs Lilac and sends her back to the corner, but Lilac hangs on and sends Abby instead. Lilac then runs and does a handspring before connecting a back elbow smash right after Abby hit the corner. As Abby staggers out of the corner, Lilac runs and bounces off the ropes before kitting her with a Running Enzuigiri. Lilac makes a quick cover, but Abby kicks out. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "Another quick cover for Lilac."

[JustinWhite] "Wears the Champion down to kick out though."

[CandiceMichelle] "Not our first match, Justin, so no, you're not special for knowing that."

[ Lilac quickly gets behind Abby and locks her in a sleeper. Abby struggles to break free, but Lilac keeps her arm locked. Abby works her way over towards the ropes and eventually gets her foot on it. Lilac gets up and waits on Abby. As Abby starts getting back up, Lilac quickly bounces off the ropes and as Abby gets up, hits her with a tilt-a-whirl-headscissors. Lilac makes the cover, but of course Abby kicks out again. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "Another cover, and another kick out.. Lilac is really trying to wear down the Champion, now."

[JustinWhite] "She's got this.."

[ Lady Lilac grabs Abby and sends her to the corner, and chases after her, before delievering a splash in the corner. Lilac sets Abby up on the turnbukle, then jumps up hitting a huranicacanna, but Lilac quickly climbs right back up on the turnbukle. As Abby gets up, Lilac comes off nailing a missle dropkick. Lilac gets up and smiles.. least we think she is.. not sure. None the less as Abby gets up, she exhaustedly tries swinging at Lilac, but Lilac grabs her arm and takes her INTO THE DARKNESS! ]

[KennyGreenwood] "The Champion is in Trouble! Lady Lilac has that Crossface locked in!"

[JustinWhite] "She calls it Into The Darkness Kenny!"

[KennyGreenwood] "I was getting ready to say that, Justin."

[JustinWhite] "SUUURE you was.."

[CandiceMichelle] "I'm sure he was, stop being a prick."

[JustinWhite] "It's all I know to be.. shut up, Candi-Cunt."

[ Abby fights and fights trying to get free, but Lilac says no way she's letting go. Not literally, but it's all over her facial expressions, at least her eyes. Abby tries reaching for the rope, but she's not close enough. After suffering for a little bit, Abby tries to roll out of it, but Lilac keeps it locked in when they do. Abby reaches again, but still isn't close enough. Abby suffers a little bit more, then tries rolling again, but again Lilac keeps it locked on. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "Abby is truely in severe trouble here.."

[JustinWhite] "Say hello to Defeat Number Two.. and bye bye to her winning streak.. 12 victories in a row, but unlucky 13, haha!"

[ Abby fights to stay alive, but she is losing that battle as she is getting very weak. She seems ready to tap, because it looks she has no other choice. She makes one more reach for the rope though, and this time, she gets it! The crowd cheers as the ref forces Lilac to let go. As Soon as she does Abby collapses her head onto the mat. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "The Champion may not of tapped, but she certainly doesn't have much left."

[JustinWhite] "Ya, the Streak is ending, count on it."

[ Lilac doesn't like that she had to let Abby go, but she stands back and watches Abby stir. As Abby starts to slowly get up, Lilac goes to lock in the Behind The Veil(Tazmission) but Abby quickly counters nailing The Recovery! ]

[KennyGreenwood] "Not yet Justin! Great Counter!"

[CandiceMichelle] "THAT'S why she's the Champion.... She's never done, until that final bell rings."

[ Abby lays there to catch her breath, while Lilac lays on the mat out of it from the Recovery. Abby slowly gets up, just as Lilac was, as Abby quickly hits The First Step. The crowd starts cheering, knowing Abby is building momentum now. Abby walks over and hops up on the turnbukle. As Lilac gets up, Abby leaps and crashes on her with the InterVention! Abby rolls off and springs to her feet pumped up, getting the crowd pumped too. ]

[CandiceMichelle] "She's really feeling it now."

[KennyGreenwood] "New life for the Champion."

[JustinWhite] "Come on Lilac!"

[ As Lilac gets up, Abby quickly runs and plants her with The Relapse, as the crowd roars. Abby springs up and smiles as she walks back to the corner. Abby climbs up and signals to the crowd, who cheers. ]

[CandiceMichelle] "Lady Lilac may be about to take too much medication.."

[ Abby leaps off, just as Lilac was getting up, nailing the OverDose! The crowd roars as Abby hooks the legs. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "And she does, THE OVERDOSE!!...ONE! ... TWO! ... THRE.."

[JustinWhite] "NO! KICK OUT BABY! That's what I'm talking about! Unlike Abby's Mom.. Lilac Comes back from a OverDose!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Damn Justin, that was low.."

[JustinWhite] "Thanks!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Not a compliment."

[JustinWhite] "It was to me."

[ Abby looks pretty shocked that Lilac kicked out of it, but shakes it off. Abby stands up and watches Lilac get back up. As she does, Abby bounces off the ropes and sprints for another Relapse, but Lilac counters with a backbreaker. ]

[JustinWhite] "Now THAT'S a counter!"

[ Lilac lets go of Abby very cockily. Lilac then goes to lock Abby back Into the Darkness. Lilac can't get it all the way locked in though, that's cause Abby turns out of it and once again locks in THE ADDICTION!! ]

[JustinWhite] "NOOO!"

[KennyGreenwood] "The Addiction is once again locked in!"

[CandiceMichelle] "This is over, it has to be."

[ Lilac screams and fights, but is trapped in the center of the ring.. She fights it off for quite awhile before she tries lifting Abby again and slamming her down, but Abby picks her shoulders right back off the mat and keeps it locked in. Now Abby starts tugging at Lilac's Veil.. Out of fear of being revealed, Lilac quickly taps out. ]

Winner via Submission: Abby Addiction
Match Time: 23:15
Judges: 2/3

[LeticiaCline] "The Winner of this Match...ABBY ADDICTION!!"

"Addicted" hits the PA System again as Abby let's go of Lilac. Lilac immediately rolls out of the ring and fixes her veil, hoping nothing got revealed. Abby gives her a fake "opps" expression as the ref raises her hand and gives her, her championship.

[KennyGreenwood] "And she's done it again! Twenty Five Victories for Abby Addiction!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Not many of them was cake walks either, like Lilac eluded to, and this one certainly wasn't."

[JustinWhite] "Lilac had her beat, until she cheated!"

[KennyGreenwood] "How do you see that?"

[JustinWhite] "She was about to get out of the Addiction, like she did the first time.. then Abby goes and tries to reveal her secret idenity, what a cheater!"

Lilac backs up the ramp as Abby raises up the Women's Championship. When Lilac reaches the stage she turns around. Just as she does Beth and Natalya walk out, Lilac pays them no mind and walks back through the curtains. Abby turns and sees Beth and Natalya coming down the ramp. Abby doesn't budge and just waves them on.

[KennyGreenwood] "Oh great, here comes The Diva's of Doom trying to team up on the champion now.."

[JustinWhite] "It's their night Kenny, they have a right!"

[CandiceMichelle] "The Champion isn't backing down though, look at her, waving them on."

Beth and Natalya reach the end of the ramp. Just as they do though, Abby's theme cuts, and is quickly replaced with "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against The Machine. The crowd explodes as Beth and Natalya quickly look up the ramp, while Abby has a big grin on her face. Sure enough, Amelia Pietersen walks out through the curtains, reving up the crowd's reaction.

[KennyGreenwood] "There she is! Amelia is back from the Diva's of Doom's Attack a few weeks ago!"

[JustinWhite] "I told you I'd nurse her back to health!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Sure you did, Justin."

Amelia comes down the ramp, Beth and Natalya head over the barricade, typical queens.. not wanting to take on the Redbirds evenly.. and one of them pissed off at them.. I don't blame them. As They leave Amelia gets in the ring and looks at Abby. They stare at eachother for a moment in silence, other than the crowd, as her theme has faded already.

[KennyGreenwood] "I'm getting goosebumps.."

[CandiceMichelle] "I know what you mean."

[JustinWhite] "Ptff, whatever."

Amelia keeps looking at Abby then at the title in Abby's hand. Amelia looks back to Abby's eyes as she points up the ramp to the Girls Night Out Ad on the entrance stage. The crowd cheers as Abby smiles. Amelia holds out her hand and Abby wastes no time shaking it.

[KennyGreenwood] "Our women's Title main event is for sure on now! This is going to be epic!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Their first match was classic.. their rematch.. I can't wait!"

Amelia raises up Abby's hand, and Abby raises up the Championship with her other hand, and that shot is what we fade out on.

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: NATALYA NEIDHART(8.5 avg)
2: ABBY ADDICTION(8.47 avg)
3: LADY LILAC(8.45 avg)
4: MALLORY COSTAS(8.3 avg)
5: MICKIE JAMES(8.2 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
ANGELA FORTIN(7.7 avg)
LITA(7.35 avg)
JESSICA "Sunshine" FUGATE(7.0 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT