Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #37 - June 8th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #37 - June 8th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #37 - June 8th, 2013   Ladies Night #37 - June 8th, 2013 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 6:40 pm

EPISODE #37
DATE June 8th, 2013
VENUE Vets Memorial Auditorium - Des Moines, Iowa
THEME "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha
TURNOUT 16/16 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Blog Summary

THE EWE BLOG: With Kenny Greenwood

Hello EWE Nation, Kenny Greenwood here. First off, I'd like to apologize for the airing issues with the Nexus Channel this weekend, where both the EWE's Shows are aired. With that malfunction all the EWE Fans missed out on the great events, except for those in attendence.

Not to fret, however, as Mr. Jensen has kindly asked me to post this report on EWE.com to notify all you fans on all the great action on Chaos and the return of Ladies Night. So grab yourself a nice cool drink, a snack, and enjoy this blog.

The show kicked off in Des Moines Iowa, and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley made her way out to the ring. She wasn't very happy about WrestleMania we're all aware of what happened to her there with her husband, but here on Ladies Night, she had wiped that from her memory as she was proud to proclaim herself as the General Manager of Ladies Night once again. She used this good mood to usher in the first match of the night to kick off the 2013 Queen of the Ring Tournament..

Stephanie didn't even let Leticia do her job to introduce the combatants of this first match, instead, Stephanie proudly introduced them herself. As Beth and Mickie got in the ring though, we seen Shades of Melina/Paige a few weeks, back. Beth didn't take a fake hit though she just laid down, as Mickie just walked over and covered her.
Winner: Mickie James
Judging: 6.58 - 2.48

The Queens all celebrated before heading back up the ramp and a commercial break came.

The arena was quiet during the commercial, other then some rowdy fans waiting for the action to pick back up. AJ Lee finally came out, skipping her way down the ramp, this chick doesn't seem all there, as she skips around the ring, as she awaited her opponent. Syd Vicious then made her way out and looked very focused for her EWE Debut I must say. She showed it in the match too, AJ managed a few moves, but it was really one sided as Syd showed the world, she was the real deal. I for one, am very impressed.
Winner: Syd Vicious
Judging: 8.28 - 4.44

After Syd went to the back, the titan tron lit up for a backstage segment with the Queens of Wrestling. They was all in Stephanie's office celebrating and claiming it was the return of their show, that they will dominate it like they always did. Being a former commentator of this show, I know there's both truth and lies to that.. The show was really their show, as they seemed to run wild.. but thankfully we had Divalution, The Redbirds and others to keep them in check, hope to see that happen again. For now they claimed victory in all of their matches for the Queen of the Ring tonight, which isn't true for Beth, and either Trish or Summer.. We'll see how Lita and Audrey does though.

Well no sooner than I could think that, here came Layla down to the ring, she got a pretty moderate reaction from the fans, more cheers than you would expect, but then again not really considering the opponent. After a few moments of silence, the familiar tune of "LoveFuryEnergyPassion" echoed through the PA System and boos flooded the arena when Lita came out to the ring. Lita looked very off her game, and Layla was quickly out to prove the Queen's promise wrong as she puts Lita away with relative ease and takes her spot in the second round.
Winner: Layla
Judging: 8.1 - 5.03

The crowd gave Layla a pretty good ovvation and congratulations for eliminating the evil Queen. Her celebration was short lived though, when she was ambushed by Michelle McCool, the crowd got excitted, while some of them rightfully booed. More boos came about when Michelle hit Layla with her Faith Breaker and posed over her. She kept that pose til the camera's originally went to commercial, that's when Michelle headed back up the ramp.

Layla made her way back up the ramp and it was quiet for a moment until suddenly the lights went out. When they came back on I saw commotion with Grace and Kelly at their announce table, and Grace looking at a note. I asked her after the show what it said and she replied "You're time is coming. I'm gonna hang your fake tits over the ring as you scream". She didn't seem very threatened by it, but I think that could be a mistake, especially not knowing who it's from.

Trish and Summer was the next match to take place, and there wasn't much going on it either, it was alot like the two before it.. Like AJ and Lita, Summer got a few moves in, but for the most part, Trish showed her student, she has much more to learn, as she completely dominated the match.
Winner: Trish Stratus
Judging: 7.93 - 5.53

Trish celebrated for a minute or two before helping her student up and to the back.

When Josie and Calitsta made their way out, the fans were ready for what should be a good match, and it was pretty decent. Josie got a few more moves than the others before her, but again she seemed to be off her game, and Calista was ready to take advantage as she took home the victory in surprising fashion.
Winner: Calista Leon
Judging: 7.43 - 5.8

Calista posed for the fans, while the titan tron soon came to life for a backstage segment. The Experience commented that they are intenting to pick up where Divalution and The Redbirds left off, which is to fight off and prevent the Queen's from having their dominance over Ladies Night. The crowd seemed to enjoy that statement, as did I. Hollie even went on to say it begins with her match next. That's when the normal show went to a commercial, so the fans were sitting around in silence for a little bit.

Hollie and Audrey made their way to the ring, so did Eva actually as she joined Grace and Kelly at the commentary table. That said though we was ready for another match. This one finally seen life from both competitors.. Each had their fair share of near falls, but Hollie still for the most part had most the momentum and control, and a Rim Shot would finally seal Audrey's fate.
Winner: Hollie Winder
Judging: 8.03 - 7.2

The fans were all cheering Hollie on as she was celebrating, but everyone began to boo, and I soon seen why, when the Queens of Wrestling made their way out through the curtains, I guess they didn't take to kindly to what the Experience had said. As the Queen's got half way down the ramp though, Mizore and Kelsi came over opposite barricades in the crowd and came around to stand at the end of the ramp, stopping the Queen's dead in their tracks. The crowd was of course going wild for this, as it left a smile on my face when Hollie raised up their briefcase and the Queen's backed back up the ramp.

Hollie and the Experience left through the audience, enjoying attention with the fans, even signing a few autographs during the commercial break.

After the experience was completely gone though, Baby Doll made her way out, and the EWE Nation was fairly nice in welcoming her back, still some boos though, and plenty of new fans that just don't even know her, but I kind of expected that with some of our new wave of fans in this era. Kendra came out, along with Mandi Lust, to join Baby Doll, not getting a decisive reaction either, only into her second match with the company. Regardless the match gets under way and they both started to grasp the fans that didn't know them, because they put on a pretty good match for all of them. There was plenty of near falls from both sides, but it was an opportune roll-up at the right time that pulled in the victory for Kendra Steel.
Winner: Kendra Steel
Judging: 7.57 - 7.23

The fans applauded both diva's in what I call a great a match, and the fans seemed to agree. Mandi got in the ring and joined Kendra in celebration before the two went up the ramp. As Baby Doll got up annoyed at herself, the fans still applauded her efforts, but she didn't seem to care as she went back up the ramp.

She has nothing to be ashamed of in my view, but it is what it is I guess. After a few moments of silence, for another commercial, the titan tron lit up again where Angela Fortin was seen with her newly won King of Kings Title, or is it Queen of Kings? Whatever it is, she had it, and the crowd was estatic to see her. She was being interviewed by Trixy, but they couldn't get far in it before Stephanie interupted it. The fans didn't like this as you would expect, but Stephanie told Angela that if wants to be on her show, she can be on next week's card, where she has a big surprise for her. Angela didn't seem to care though, saying she'll be ready before walking past Stephanie, nudging her on the way.

Michelle McCool made her way down to the ring, and she didn't seem to get much love from the EWE Nation, especially after her antics on Layla earlier in the night. She flaunted around the ring though, thinking she was all that, hopefully Mizore can knock her down a peg. Speaking of which, here came the champion, and she got quite a few cheers, crazy for being her 2nd match.. but her first was so big, and her teacher, and her oppponent, all combines for plenty of cheers for Mizore here tonight. As the bell rang we were ready for our main event. Michelle showed she had more actual experience than Mizore though as she quickly took advantage of the early goings. After a few near falls, Mizore would fight back and build up momentium in her favor, with a roaring crowd behind her as she did. She got a few near falls as well. This match stayed pretty even and pretty back and forth. It really could of went either way in my opinion, but we may never know which way it would of really went, as Layla and Maryse sprinted down the ramp and ambushed Michelle. The crowd don't know hot to react as the two put a beating on her, I myself don't know what to think about it, but Layla puts Michelle down with a Layout, but the ref had done called for the bell as soon as they first tackled her.
Winner(Via Disqualification): Michelle McCool
Judging: 8.18 - 8.18

Layla and Maryse head back up the ramp, proud they got revenge for Layla's assault by Michelle earlier, I assume that's what this was about. Meanwhile everyone is confused about the reprecusion's of that, and what it's done for the match, finally Leticia clears it up, announcing that Michelle McCool had won the match by Disqualificaton, and would advance in the tournament.. The fans booed that, but when Leticia added that Mizore was however still the TeleVixen Champion, this changed the fans to cheering. Mizore didn't seem like she knew whether or not to be happy or sad when she handed her title back, but she shrugged it off and made her way up the ramp anyway.

As McCool started her way up the ramp, fans was starting to get up and leave thinking the show was over, but as soon as Saving Abel's "Addicted" hit the PA System, the crowd all returned to their seats and cheered as our newly crowned two time Diva's Champion made her way towards the ring.

She stood there in the ring for awhile posing with the title and taunting the crowd, while her music continued, this was cause the show had went to it's final commercial as she was coming down the ramp. You can tell when the show was back, as her music faded and she got a mic ready. She talked about her triumph at WrestleMania, but she felt she never should of lost the title to begin with, and then sent out a message to Hollie Winder, that though she respects her alot more than she does Mallory, she's still going to be watching her, and vowed that that briefcase would not be the end of her reign this time. This got alot of cheers from the crowd.

Hollywood Undead's "California" is what calmed the fans down to look in interest when Baby Doll came down and joined Abby in the ring. Baby Doll claimed that Mallory didn't deserve a rematch at Royal Flush after her performance at WrestleMania, but Abby retorted sarcastically "And you do, after losing tonight?". There was banter for a bit, before Baby Doll challenged Abby to a match next week, non-title, but making it very clear of what a non-title victory over a champion means. Abby didn't hesitate to accept her challenge and shake her hand. Abby just slowly raised her title up and stared at Baby Doll with a smirk as the fans cheered it every moment. It wasn't long before Baby Doll left when the show was off the air, not that the show was ever on the air, but at the time we didn't know about the malfunctions. Abby signed a few autographs as the fans started to pile out and that was about all she wrote.

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: SYD VICIOUS(8.28 avg)
2: MICHELLE MCCOOL / MIZORE(8.18 avg)
3: LAYLA(8.1 avg)
4: HOLLIE WINDER(8.03 avg)
5: TRISH STRATUS(7.93 avg)

REMAINING
KENDRA STEEL(7.57 avg)
CALISTA LEON(7.43 avg)
BABY DOLL(7.23 avg)
AUDREY MARIE(7.2 avg)