Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #38 - June 15th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #38 - June 15th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #38 - June 15th, 2013   Ladies Night #38 - June 15th, 2013 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2023 9:49 am

EPISODE #38
DATE June 15th, 2013
VENUE Coors Event Center - Boulder, Colorado
THEME "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha
TURNOUT 10/14 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} "We R Who We R" by Kesha blasts over the Sound system while pyro shoots off on the Ladies Night Entrance Stage. The camera pans around the crowd, hearing voices over. {

KELLY
"Welcome to Boulder Colorado! Kelly here, joined by new broadcast partner, Grace Moretti, as we welcome you for the 38th time, to EWE Ladies Night!"

GRACE MORETTI
"That's right sexy, the best there is right here, so get used to it."

KELLY
"I was looking forward to a partner, that wasn't going to make perverted comments at me, since Justin is on Chaos now... I guess not."

GRACE MORETTI
"Nope, but I'm better than Justin, trust me honey."

KELLY
"ANYWAYS, the Diva's are already in the ring for our first match, so ya.. let's just do that."

-OPENING MATCH-
QUEEN OF THE RING QUARTER FINALS
STANDARD MATCH
Trish Stratus Vs. Michelle McCool
[Trish just doesn't seem on her game at all in this match. Trish tries to build something up, but it's to no avail, and before she knows it, she's hit with a Faith Breaker.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Michelle McCool
Match Time: 2:02
Judging Average: 6.9 - 0

} Michelle begins taunting the fans, who just boo her for it, but she doesn't seem to care, as she keeps taunting her way up the ramp. Trish soon gets up, and don't look very pleased before she heads up the ramp too. After a moment or two, Layla and Kendra make their entrances and we're ready for the next match. {

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Layla Vs. Kendra Steel
[More of the same, Kendra seems distracted in this match. Layla takes full advantage and hits the Layout for the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Layla
Match Time: 2:14
Judging Average: 7.93 - 0.0

} As Layla celebrates in the ring, the camera cuts backstage to the halls, where we see Trish and Mickie, and Trish don't look too pleased. {

TRISH STRATUS
"I can't believe that really just happened!"

MICKIE JAMES
"I know, Michelle just got lucky."

TRISH STRATUS
"Of course she did, there's no way she would of really beat me otherwise."

} Trish sighs and shakes her head. {

TRISH STRATUS
"Just make sure you win this tournament."

MICKIE JAMES
"Oh trust me, I will.. Syd won't know what hit her.. But for now, we got other matters to tend to."

} The two walk off, leaving you to wonder that that meant, as the scene cuts back to ringside. {

-MATCH THREE-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Mizore(c) Vs. Melina Perez
[Yet more of the same, not much competition this week on Ladies Night, as Mizore locks Melina in the Snowbound. Melina screams and fights, but to no avail before she has to tap out.]
Winner Via Submission: Mizore
Match Time: 3:01
Judging Average: 8.07 - 0.0

} As Mizore exits the ring, The Queens are seen walking down. Mizore positions herself, getting ready to clock one of them if they tried something, but instead, they pass her and slide into the ring one by one. Mickie enters last as she stands. She helps Melina up and smiles. Mickie pats her on the back, then backs away, all of a sudden, Audrey Marie blindsides Melina hard as the Queens attack {

KELLY WHAT!? WHAT ARE THEY DOING!?

GRACE MORETTI I guess The Queens have had enough failure from Melina. Eliminating the weak link from the group. Wish they do that to Captain Blubber, but I know they won't!

} As the Queens finish, Trish and Mickie hit the Double Dose on Melina, knocking her down hard. Summer then quickly hands Mickie a mic as Mickie says {

MICKIE JAMES Melina, we let you in the Queens for a reason. To dominate! Beth, Nattie, Trish, Steph and myself. We've had more victories than you! Hell, even our Rookie Queens are doing better. You though. You keep failing over and over! Not even once do you manage to win a championship! I warned you Melina. As of this moment, you're Dethroned!

} Mickie throws the mic onto Melina's body hard, causing Melina to groan as the Queens exit. The crowd boos as we cut to a break {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Hollie Winder Vs. Calista Leon
[Calista starts posing and shaking her butt towards Hollie. Hollie just shakes her head for a moment, before walking over, grabbs her by the hair, then planting her with The Rim Shot! The crowd cheers as she makes the cover.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
Match Time: 0:47
Judging Average: 8.27 - 0.0

} Hollie gets her briefcase and raises it up proudly as the crowd cheers her. Meanwhile the scene switches backstage where we see Syd watching the monitor. She nods and walks off, before coming across Trixy. {

TRIXY
"Syd would you care.."

} Before Trixy can even finish, Syd waves her off and continues walking as Trixy drops her head. She perks back up though when she see's Abby coming from the other direction. {

TRIXY
"Abby, big match tonight champ, care for an interview about it?"

} Abby shakes her head. {

ABBY ADDICTION
"I already covered it with Grace, maybe another time."

} Abby walks on, as Trixy pouts again. {

TRIXY
"Does noone like me anymore?"

} Her spirits pick back up again when she sees the Ladies Night GM. {

TRIXY
"Stephanie, can I please get a few words?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY
"I'm a little busy here, Trixy, try someone else."

TRIXY
"But I have! Please, can you at least tell us the condition of your husband?"

} Stephanie stops and turns to Trixy. {

"Excuse me?"

TRIXY
"His accident on Chaos, when he was ran down... anything?"

"Are you trying to say I'm responsible for that?"

TRIXY
"No, I never... I thought since your his wife, you'd know how he's doing.. why would you assume I was blaming you already?"

} Trixy looks at her suspiciously, Stephanie just rolls her eyes and waves a hand. {

"Whatever, he's fine, well he's not fine... but his health is fine. That said, I can't say I shed a single tear about it, after what he did to me at WrestleMania, he had it coming as far as I'm concerned."

} Without another word, Stephanie walks into her office, leaving Trixy shocked. {

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Angela Fortin(c) Vs. Natalya Neidhart
[Finally a pretty decent match here, at least we see a fair share of competition, rather than it being one sided. Fortin has the control for a little while, but Natalya is soon to take over, after a perfectly timed counter. She gets a few near falls before going for the Nattie by Nature, but Fortin counters it with a huranicanna. Fortin picks up a few near falls before she goes for the Death Sentence. Natalya counters it though, catching Fortin's leg then, while still holding her leg, sets Fortin up and locks in the Sharpshooter! Fortin screams out and tries for the ropes, she gets a finger tip before Natalya drags her back across the ring. This happens a couple more times, before Natalya leans in to apply even more pressure. Fortin screams and finally doesn't have a choice but to tap.]
Winner Via Submission: Natalya Neidhart
Match Time: 7:47
Judging Average: 7.8 - 6.97

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return to ringside "Devour" by Shinedown cues over the PA System. The crowd looks around, until Syd comes out through the curtains. The fans still don't know how to react just yet, though some smarks go crazy, and others cheer, just cause of knowing who she's facing. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is the first of our Co-Main Events.. and it is the final Queen of the Ring Quarter Finals Match! Introducing first, from Hells Hill, Tennesee... SYD VICIOUS!!"

} Syd continues her way down the ramp, keeping her focus on the ring. {

KELLY
"She looked pretty impressive last week."

GRACE MORETTI
"Yea, but it was AJ Lee, anyone can look impressive compared to that nutjob."

KELLY
"That may be true, I guess we'll see."

} Syd climbs into the ring and begins warming up as her music fades. After a few moments of silence "Hardcore Country" hits over the PA System. The crowd floods with boos as Trish and Mickie part their ways through the curtains, Mickie with the Mid Eastern Championship over her shoulder. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent.. accompanied by Trish Stratus.. representing the Queens of Wrestling, from Richmond Virginia.. she is the EWE Mid Eastern Champion.. MICKIE JAMES!!"

} Mickie and Trish continue their way down the ramp as the fans boo them. {

KELLY
"Well here goes a couple of my least favorite people."

GRACE MORETTI
"Trish is eh, but she's not really in this match, tubbo is, so eww."

KELLY
"I had my fair share of run ins with the Queens of Wrestling, as a part of Divalution, so nothing more really needs to be said, other than go Syd."

} Mickie enters the ring and raises up her title once to the booing crowd, before handing it over to Trish. Mickie gives Trish a kiss, as Syd shakes her head at this. Trish exists the ring with Mickie's Title, as Mickie turns around and the ref calls for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Mickie James(c) Vs. Syd Vicious
[The two circle the ring for a moment before locking up. They both try to get the upper hand early, but neither are successful at it. As Syd hits a Roaring Elbow, and soon a springboard tornado DDT, she starts to take the control of the match. She gets several near falls, but Mickie still kicks out each time. It's when Syd tries to go for Syd's Song, Mickie quickly counters out of it, and narrowly escapes. Mickie hits Syd with a snapmare and follows it up with a baseball slide. Mickie builds up a little momentum of her own, getting some near falls as well.]

[After a bit the match balances back out and the two are back and forth, until Syd hits the Syd Special #2. Driving her knees into Mickie's back right before they land. She goes to make the cover, but there is no count, Syd see's Trish distracting the ref on the apron. Syd shakes her head, before running and knocking Trish off the apron with a step-up Enziguri. Syd gets up and Mickie is there, grabbing her and setting up for the Mickie-DT, Syd rolls out of it though, then plants Mickie with the Vicious Driver! Syd makes the cover and the crowd excitedly counts the 1..2..3!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Syd Vicious
Match Time: 9:46
Judging Average: 8.5 - 7.47

} "Devour" cues up, but it doesn't last long, before Michelle McCool attacks Syd from behind. The fans boo as she just flaunts. Her smile is removed, when Layla sprints down and tackles Michelle to the mat and the two roll out of the ring. {

KELLY
"This is getting interesting."

GRACE MORETTI
"I should go split them up."

} Layla and Michelle continue to scrap on the floor, as Syd stands up holding her head. She looks at them two for a moment, before looking up the ramp. She smirks slightly when she sees Hollie standing center stage with her arms crossed. Meanwhile in the madness Trish grabs Mickie and the two escape through the crowd. {

KELLY
"This is crazy, here's our four semi-finalsts though, ready for Royal Flush.. Well Syd and Hollie are ready to wait til Royal Flush it seems anyway. Layla and Michelle.."

GRACE MORETTI
"Yea, they hate eachother."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera's return from commercial, with Leticia Cline standing in the ring. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following is tonight's feature main event, and it is scheduled for one fall!"

} "California" by Hollywood Undead hits over the PA System. The crowd gives a mixed reaction when Baby Doll comes through the entrance curtains. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Introducing first.. from Hollywood, California... BABY DOLL!!"

} Baby Doll continues down the ramp as the fans continue to just be mixed about it. {

KELLY
"Seems the fans don't know what to think about this woman."

GRACE MORETTI
"I know what I think about her."

KELLY
"Do I want to know?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Probably not."

KELLY
"OK then.. Well she is set out to take on the Diva's Champion in a non-title match. She challenged her to this match last week, knowing that if she wins, it'll put her directly in line for a title opportunity."

GRACE MORETTI
"Well it is true. Everyone knows that Kelly, you beat the champion, you shoot right to the top of the contenders."

KELLY
"We're about to see if she can accomplish that."

} Baby Doll has already entered the ring and she just leans against the ropes and pops her neck a couple times. After a moment or two of silence, Saving Abel's "Addicted" hits the PA System, and the arena nearly blows up as pyro explodes on the stage. Abby parts through the curtains, still wearing her Teal and Dark Green trim tights, and also the Diva's Championship locked around her waist. {

LETICIA CLINE
"And her opponent... From St. Louis Missouri.. She is the EWE Diva's Champion... The Addiction.. ABBY ADDICTION!!"

} Abby smirks and sprints down the ramp slapping fans hands, then hoping over half way down and slapping hands on the other side. {

KELLY
"She's fired up, and she should be, as now a two time Diva's Champion."

GRACE MORETTI
"Got to respect a champion like her, she actually knows how to wrestle, she isn't just eye candy.. though she's that too, I must say."

KELLY
"Oh, brother."

GRACE MORETTI
"Eww, no, let's not talk about her brothers."

KELLY
"Ditto to that."

} Abby slides into the ring, then climbs the turnbukle, as she unhooks her title and raises it up. the crowd cheers some more before Abby hops down and hands it off to the time keeper. Abby looks over to Baby Doll as her music fades and the ref calls for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Baby Doll
[Baby Doll quickly rushes at Abby hitting her with a clothesline, but Abby is quick to get up and hit her with one as well. After a few moments of going back and forth, Abby gets first momentum shift hits an Armdrag Takedown, and then locks in an Armbar, but Baby Doll doesn't give up and soon battles back. After a Head-Scissors TakeDown and a Swinging Neckbreaker, Baby Doll has a good chunk of momentum now, before locking in a half-boston crab.]

KELLY
"Not looking good for the Champion."

GRACE MORETTI
"The Champion always looks good."

KELLY
"Not what I meant."

[Abby gets to the ropes in plenty of time. Baby Doll stays on the offense though. After well placed moves as a Powerslam, Backbreaker and Reverse DDT, before locking her in The California Dream.]

GRACE MORETTI
"I bet this feels familiar to Abby."

KELLY
"Or not, more like a taste of her own medicine."

[Abby screams out and fights it. She's trapped for what seems like several minutes before getiing the bottom rope with her foot. Baby Doll picks Abby up and sets her up for The Last Resort, but Papa Roach ain't in the house tonight, as Abby counters with The Recovery! The crowd cheers as Abby gets back up, Baby Doll rushes at her, and Abby hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, that she follows up with The First Step. After hitting The CrossRoads, Abby then locks in The Addiction!]

KELLY
"Now Baby Doll is getting a taste!"

[Baby Doll screams out, as Abby continues to apply the pressure. Baby Doll tries to get to the ropes with her feet, but she's not close enough, and after so long, doesn't have any other choice, but to tap.]
Winner Via Submission: Abby Addiction
Match Time: 12:27
Judging Average: 7.53 - 7.27

} "Addicted" hits again as Abby let's go of the hold and gets back to her feet, as the ref brings her, her title and raises her hand. {

KELLY
"And another impressive victory for the Diva's Champion."

GRACE MORETTI
"You're friends with her right?"

KELLY
"Uh, ya, why?"

GRACE MORETTI
"You should give me her number."

KELLY
"Uh..."

} Abby raises the title and continues her celebration while Baby Doll heads up the ramp. There's a couple more minutes that go by before "Addicted" is suddenly replaced with "My Time". The crowd floods with boos as Stephanie walks onto the stage, with a mic. {

KELLY
"Oh, great."

"Yea, yea Abby.. Congrats, another victory.. yay, good for you."

} The crowd boos Stephanie's sarcasim, as she just rolls her eyes. {

"Even though Baby Doll was unsuccessful, I do agree with her... Mallory shouldn't be challenging you at Royal Flush.. I don't see her anywhere, do you?"

} Some more boos from the crowd as Abby just shakes her head. {

"I got a better idea, on who you'll be defending against at Royal Flush... You can all check the Rankings too on ewe.com... The bill fits."

} Stephanie smiles, before "Hardcore Country" hits the PA system. The crowd let's out more boos as Mickie walks out and stands by Stephanie, not saying a word, just smiling to Abby. Abby shakes her head with a smirk of her own before holding up 6 fingers. {

GRACE MORETTI
"What kind of response is that for Abby?"

KELLY
"She's fought Mickie 5 times already.. and never beat her, I think that's what Abby is getting at.. a 6th time she won't beat the Addiction."

GRACE MORETTI
"I agree."

} Stephanie walks to the back while Mickie stays on the stage staring at Abby, and Abby raises up the title as the scene fades. {

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: SYD VICIOUS(8.5 avg)
2: HOLLIE WINDER(8.27 avg)
3: MIZORE(8.07 avg)
4: LAYLA(7.93 avg)
5: NATALYA NEIDHART(7.8 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
ABBY ADDICTION(7.53 avg)
MICKIE JAMES(7.47 avg)
BABY DOLL(7.27 avg)
ANGELA FORTIN(6.97 avg)