Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Night Chaos #155: April 15th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Monday Night Chaos #155: April 15th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Chaos #155: April 15th, 2013   Monday Night Chaos #155: April 15th, 2013 EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 12:59 pm

EPISODE #155
DATE April 15th, 2013
VENUE American Airlines Center - Dallas, Texas
THEME "Indestructible" by Disturbed
TURNOUT 9/14 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} After the usual opening Video "Indestructible" continues over the Sound System while the opening Pyro lights up the stage. As the song continues, the camera pans the crowd in the American Airlines Center while Steele and Justin can be heard voicing over. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Welcome everyone to a sold out crowd here in the American Airlines Center! I'm Jonathan Steele, of course joined by Justin White as we welcome you all, to Monday Night Chaos!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"This Dallas Crowd is stoked Steele, and they should be, tonight should be another big night here in EWE.. And not just because of me this time.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"That's right, because not only will we see White Tiger in Action, which is always a pleasure.. but we will also be finding out, who our new General Manager is."

JUSTIN WHITE
"That's what I'm excited to find out, and I really can't wait."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Affraid we must though Justin.. but we won't have to wait on our first match, as I'm told we're about to get into the action now!"

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Melina Perez Vs. Josie Wales
[Josie had a hard time fighting back in this match, after Melina had attacked her during her entrance. Melina had full control from before the match even started and to the end when Melina was able to hit the Last Call for the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Melina Perez
Match Time: 3:02
Judging Average: 2.95 - 0.0

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return from break we see Trixy standing by backstage in front of the interview set. She's wearing a white dress, matching high heel sandals, and a smile on her face, with a mic in her hand. {

TRIXY
"Hello EWE Nation! Trixy here.. and joining me, the EWE Undisputed Champion, Christy Chaos!"

} The crowd cheers in the background as Christy steps next to Trixy, wearing blue jeans and a sleevless blue hoodie again, with the Undisputed Title over her shoulder. {

TRIXY
"Last week, you made quite the impact on the relaunch of Monday Night Chaos when you announced that at WrestleMania, you're not only going to defend the title in an Invitational Guantlet Match, but you're going to be entering at Number One.. What made you do this?"

CHRISTY CHAOS
"Well Trixy, I already said that last week. I want to be taken seriously as the Champion. After the way I won it, and the way my first two defenses went.. that's just not happening, this match is exactly the answer."

TRIXY
"It'll be a tough challenge, but it'd certainly earn you the right to be called a true champion if you succeed."

} Christy nods slightly. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"That it will, if only I can get the proper challenge.. Right now noone seems to be interested."

TRIXY
"You expect everyone to be in it?"

CHRISTY CHAOS
"No, but I expect most people to have the interest, or desire. I mean not everyone will be in it, only the chosen, the ones who earn that right I guess. But I still thought everyone would want this title."

} Christy looks at the Undisputed Title, and sorta displays it to the camera. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"This Championship is the pinacle of this company.. If you don't want it, at some point in your career.. then why are you here?"

TRIXY
"To be fair, most of our roster is Diva's.. so their aim is probably on Abby's Title right now."

CHRISTY CHAOS
"True, and touche to that.. not to say that some of them.. isn't like me. I did my thing in the Diva's Division.. I was the Women's Champion for a year.. I needed to reinvent myself, push myself to the higher challenge, and so that's why I made that jump.. to the Male Division."

TRIXY
"The Ironic part is, that may be the weaker division right now, with our current roster."

} Christy chukles and nods. {

CHRISTY CHAOS
"True again, but it wasn't at the time.. I have faced many of EWE's greatest, on either side of the divisions.. Now I am ready to do it again.. Come WrestleMania.. I don't care who I face.. I will prove to the World.. I deserve this Championship.. and I deserve to have my name at the top of this Company."

} Christy walks off as Trixy looks back to the camera. {

TRIXY
"Strong words from our Champion.. Jonathan, Justin.. back to you."

} The camera's come back to Steele and Justin at their ringside table. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Christy Chaos is focused, and it seems ready for WrestleMania."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well she should be, after such a challenge.. she better be as ready as she can be.. We may not have strong numbers now.. but she opened the gates that could be the fall of her title reign. WrestleMania brings back all the stars.. not to mention a match like that, an Invite for anyone to join.. that brings back just about anyone too. Christy better be ready."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Right you are, Justin.. But now, it's time for our next match."

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
ArchAngel Vs. Anya Makarov
[Anya had a few good moves, but ultimately, ArchAngel had things well in hand from the moment the bell rang. Just as he promised, Anya suffered the Endless Darkness.]
Winner Via Pinfall: ArchAngel
Match Time: 4:32
Judging Average: 5.18 - 0.0

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Layla Vs. Trishelle Jordan
[A second week in a row where Trishelle doesn't show much effort. Layla takes full control of this match, almost will say, she had a Flawless performance. An LOL and a Layout later, and as us MK Fans would say, it soon became a Flawless Victory.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Layla
Match Time: 2:17
Judging Average: 5.89 - 0.0

} Layla taunts the crowd and flaunts her victory for a moment before heading back up the ramp. As she goes through the curtains a promo begins to play over the titan tron, leaving one final message. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Brooke Adams Vs. Mickie James(c)
[All the hype in their Twitter war.. and yet no passion. Least not on one side of the coin. This match was over before it began, as Mickie lays Brooke out very quickly with the Mickie-DT. Just to add insult to injury, Trish winked at Mickie before Mickie locked in the Sharpshooter. Brooke screamed in pain but wasted no time tapping out.]
Winner Via Submission: Mickie James
Match Time: 3:28
Judging Average: 6.77 - 0.0

} Trish grabs Mickie's Title and brings it into the ring to her to join her in celebration. Their celebration is cut short however, when Leo Kat comes up on the titan tron. {

LEO KAT
"Well done, Mickie, another fine victory. I bet you probally couldn't do this match without the help of your lady lover. But enough of that. I'm simply here because I want a rematch for the Championship that you stole from me. Yeah Yeah, I know you probally think that I don't deserve a shot and perhaps you want me to come out there and you'll prove to me that I don't deserve it. "

} Leo Smiles {

LEO KAT
"But if you think this recording is live. You're badly mistaken."

} All of a sudden, Mickie is grabbed from behind by Leo, and planted with a Speed Drop! Trish turns and doesn't look happy. She Swings at Leo with a Chick Kick, but Leo ducks and gives Trish a Speed Drop as Well! Leo grabs the Mid Eastern Title and rolls out of the ring. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"This is an outrage! How dare he lay his hands on the Queens! and now apparently he's stealing her title!"

} Leo heads up the ramp and stops on the stage. He raises up the title with a smirk on his face. He drops the title on the stage and walks back through the curtains. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well he didn't steal the title, but he certainly made a statement."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I don't care! He shouldn't be putting his hands on the Queens!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
D-Dawg Vs. White Tiger
[Good start as D-Dawg and WT lock up and it goes a little back and forth with D-Dawg hitting a few moves. Once WT gets rolling though, there's no turning back as WT takes full control and domination. When D-Dawg tries to pull himself together, it's too late as he's hit with the Struck Down.]
Winner Via Pinfall: White Tiger
Match Time: 4:54
Judging Average: 7.85 - 0.0

} The crowd cheers as "Welcome to the Jungle" begins playing over the PA System. WT celebrates for a moment before D-Dawg gets up. WT pats D-Dawg on the back before Dawg heads up the ramp and leaves WT to have the ring. WT then asks Jennifer to give him a mic. The music fades as WT smirks and puts the mic to his lips. {

WHITE TIGER
"Well that was.. interesting."

} The crowd cheers as WT nods a little, with a slight laugh. {

WHITE TIGER
"I know D-Dawg wasn't 100% tonight, so I'll leave that alone.. I just wanted to talk about Christy's Invitational at WrestleMania.."

} The crowd cheers and starts chanting "8 TIME!  8 TIME! 8 TIME!". WT laughs and shakes his head. {

WHITE TIGER
"As great as that would be, I decided to let it be known now, instead of dragging it out, that I don't plan on entering."

} The crowd boos as WT nods. {

WHITE TIGER
"I know, I know.. The thing is, I really don't have a desire to be champion again right now.. I've been champion 7 times already.. a legacy in EWE that may never be touched.. I'm just here to do what I love to do, and that's just to compete."

} Mixed reaction from the fans, as the bigger WT fans still want him to get the title back. {

WHITE TIGER
"I may not have an interest to go for the title.. but I still love this business.. and you can count on me being at WrestleMania.. I've never missed a single one, I'm not gonna start now."

} The crowd cheers as WT nods. {

WHITE TIGER
"So I guess I said what I needed to say.. but one more thing before I go..."

} Before WT can continue, he's cut off as "BOOM" by POD hits over the PA Speakers causing the crowd to immediately blow up. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Is this who I think it is?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"There's only one man I know that uses that song."

} WT patiently waits in the ring, with a smirk on his face, even he knows who it is. As The song continues, pyro blows up on stage before Johnny Chaos emurges through the curtains and smoke from the pyro. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"And indeed it is, it's 5x Heavyweight Champion and EWE Hall of Famer, Johnny Chaos."

JUSTIN WHITE
"This is great! I knew he'd be back!"

} Johnny is wearing a suit, which isn't very common for Johnny, but paying no mind to that Johnny continues his way down the ramp and enters the ring. He smirks at WT before retrieving a mic as his music fades. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Sorry to interupt ya there, Jeff.."

} WT shakes his head as Johnny smirks. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"So you're going to be at WrestleMania, ya that's great.. but I gotta say big props on not entering my sister's guantlet. She's crazy for thinking she can retain the title in that anyways, but big props that you don't want another title. Quite Frankly, I don't think I would of allowed you to enter it anyways."

} The crowd boos, well most does, while some seem confused. Johnny picks up on this and smiles as he puts a finger up. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Oh wait, what makes me think I can say that, right? You gotta be asking, what makes me think I can accept or deny anyone of a match.. It's real simple, but I gotta say, I remember when I used to have power here.. I know Jeff, or White Tiger as you know him, I know he remembers when I had power.. when I was owner of this company for the early part of 2005. You remember that right, Jeff?"

} WT smirks a little as Johnny nods, knowing WT sees where he was going with that. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea, I was the owner, but then a good friend of yours from your nWo days, your good friend Jeff Jarrett, he screwed me over at WrestleMania 2. He costed me the ownership to Eric Freakin Bischoff."

} Mixed reaction from the crowd as WT laughs a little. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"All because I didn't book him at WrestleMania.."

} WT laughs again as Johnny shakes his head. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"No matter, that's in the past.. and good days have come to us.. for finally I am back in power again. Ya see, that new General Manager they spoke of, the one who was supposed to reveal theirself tonight."

} Johnny pauses for dramatic effect, and a big grin comes on his face. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
" Well he has just revealed himself.. I'M THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER!!"

} There's a mixed reaction, whether cheering, whether booing, it's a big reaction regardless. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"YES!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh lord."

} Johnny smiles and nods as WT just shakes his head slightly, still keeping a grin of his own. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"So yes Jeff, there's no way I would of allowed you to enter that Guantlet. Quite Frankly we're all.. SICK of you!"

} The crowd boos, completely disagreeing, but Johnny continues. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Don't let them fool you.. we're all sick of you hogging the spotlight.. Thinking you can just be the top of the company, hogging the premiere championship as much as you want.. As long as I'm in charge.. them days are OVER!"

} The crowd boos, while WT doesn't have any reaction. He knows Johnny well enough, to of seen this coming. Johnny smiles and acts like he's about to leave but stops. He turns back to WT. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"But while I'm out here, and you made it so clear you love to compete. Next week here on Chaos.. you're going to have another match."

} The crowd cheers as WT shrugs. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Yea.. You can face someone else I don't really care for. A Match that despite not liking either one, showcases my ability book a match. I know what the fans will want.. what the fans want to see. I personally can care less about either of you, but you can tear eachother apart for all I care.. Next Week, here on Chaos.. you can take on.. My Sister."

} The crowd cheers as WT nods. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Non-Title of course, cause like I said, I don't want you hogging that title again.. and quite frankly, you'll probably tear my pathetic sister apart.. the Poor Excuse of a Champion that she is."

} The crowd boos the remarks, Johnny chuckles a little at it, but shakes his head. {

JOHNNY CHAOS
"Good luck there Jeff."

} Johnny drops the mic and "BOOM" hits again. The crowd gets excited about all they have just heard as Johnny heads up the ramp. He stops on the stage smirking at WT. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Johnny Chaos is our GM, this is awesome! and what a match he set up for next week! Finally our lazy Undisputed Champion will be in action!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"And against the Legendary White Tiger.. she better pray she don't have any ring rust, not an easy match to come back on at all."

} WT and Johnny continue to stare from the ring and stage as the camera's head to commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} When the camera's come back from Commercial we are in the Queen's Locker room Most of them are gone right now, just Mickie and Trish are in there right now. Mickie is less than pleased about what Leo done, Trish is trying to calm her down. {

MICKIE JAMES
"Who does that chump think he is?! Putting his hands on us like that!"

TRISH STRATUS
"I know Mickie, but he'll get his in due time, he just got lucky."

MICKIE JAMES
"Lucky is that he didn't steal my title! The fact he even put his hands on it is bad enough.. but had he taken it for real..."

TRISH STRATUS
"I know, he woulda been in real trouble. But Mickie, I got some good news to cheer you up."

MICKIE JAMES
"I doubt it, but what?"

TRISH STRATUS
"Well you know how I had to go see Jensen earlier?"

} Mickie raises an eyebrow. {

MICKIE JAMES
"Yea...?"

TRISH STRATUS
"Well he told me he's un-freezing the TeleVixen Division next week."

MICKIE JAMES
"That's great and all, I mean you get to compete next week, but hows' that.."

} Trish shakes her head. {

TRISH STRATUS
"No you misunderstand me.. I meant it when I said I'm not here to compete full time anymore. I'm mainly here to support you, compete only when I must.. that is why.."

} Trish walks over to her duffle bag and removes the TeleVixen Championship. She smiles over at Mickie, who looks at her confused, wondering what she's up to. Trish hands the title over to Mickie. {

TRISH STRATUS
"Here, I want you to have it.."

MICKIE JAMES
"For real?"

TRISH STRATUS
"Yea, I think you should defend it, instead of me."

} Mickie smiles and gives Trish a hug. {

MICKIE JAMES
"Thank you! I won't let you down."

} They unlock from their hug. {

TRISH STRATUS
"Of course you won't. Now, what's the plan for pay back on Leo?"

} Mickie smiles devilishly. {

MICKIE JAMES
"I thought you'd never ask."

} The scene fades back to ringside before we could catch anything else. {

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Paige Vs. Hollie Winder
[Finally a match with at least a little effort on both ends. Not alot, but still. Not a good week this week it seemed, but none the less this one started off pretty even, a little back and forth from Hollie and Paige. Paige even got a little bit of momentum going, but not much and not for long. Hollie was able to counter a Tornado DDT with a back body drop. Soon as Paige got back up, Hollie followed up with a Snap-DDT.]

[Hollie built up full momentum now and controlled the match to the end sealing the deal with The Rim Shot.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
Match Time: 6:32
Judging Average: 7.6 - 3.1

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The Camera's return to ringside as "Weightless" by All Time Low hits over the PA System. The crowd stands on their feet and begins to cheer when Sydal Splits the curtains. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"The Following Contest is tonight's Featured Main Event, and it is set for one fall! On his way to the ring.. from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 165 Pounds.. MATT SYDAL!!"

} The crowd continues to cheer as Sydal makes his way down the ramp. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Wait, how did our Main Event go from an EWE Veteran and an EWE Legend.. to two rookies? Did I miss something?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know Justin.. I do know that D-Dawg wasn't at 100% tonight, something came up, I'm not at liberty to go into details on that, however I guess the higher brass thought this match might be a good one, I don't know, we'll have to see."

} Sydal rolls into the ring and hops on the turbukle to raise up his arms as the fans cheer. As his music begins to fade he hopes down and waits in the center of the ring. All of the sudden the lights just shut off. Complete Darkness and complete Silence befalls the American Airlines Center. "Gothic" begins to play over the sound system while Raven's Titan Tron Video plays over the titan tron. A Faint Red Light illuminates the stage as Raven and Noir part through the curtains. {

JENNIFER SPARKS
"His opponent, Accompanied by Noir and Representing the Shadow Division.. RAVEN!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Man it's Dark."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Really, that's all you can say?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yep.."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Well, I will say, Raven isn't too thrilled about how things went for her in her match last week with Josie Wales.. I'm sure she's looking to change things this week."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Meh, wake me when this match is over."

JONATHAN STEELE
"You're something else, Justin."

} Raven and Noir continue down the ramp while the lights continue to remain off. The Red Light soon fades back off as the titan tron is the only light left. When the music stops and the lights switch back on. Noir is standing on the outside, while Raven is standing in the ring, directly in front of Sydal. Sydal smirks a little not seeming intimidated, while Raven doesn't have any emotion. As they continue to stare at eachother, the ref runs over and calls for the bell. {

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Matt Sydal Vs. Raven
[An unexpected Canidate for Main Event, but it earned it none the less. They circle for a few moments before Sydal suddenly rushes Raven and hits a Headscissors Takedown. He doesn't build much momentum though as Raven fights right back and hits the Ninja. She doesn't build momentum yet either as it stays pretty back and forth like that in the early goings.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"Pretty even match thus far."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I said wake me when it's over."

[Sydal finally begins to build up some momentum and take the match under his control. He hits several different Frakienstiener, Headscissors and Huranicacanna variations. Giving him complete control, that is until Raven is able to start fighting back, as she comes back with a Springboard Clothesline. Raven now takes over for awhile, giving her the head of steam as she hits some good moves, including a Throwback, Running Neckbreaker, and Running Huranicanna.]

JONATHAN STEELE
"This is actually turning out pretty even."

JUSTIN WHITE
"zzzz"

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh would you stop it?"

[Steele just rolls his eyes while the match continues. The match stays pretty back and forth for awhile until Raven hits the Midnight. Raven looks for the cover, but Sydal barely manages to kick out. Raven tries to show her dominance, but Sydal stays alive, and begins to battle back again. Matt builds back up some momentum then hits the Aftershock.. this he quickly follows up with a Double Helix. The crowd starts to cheer, knowing he's feeling it. Sydal climbs the turnbukle and the crowd gets behind him, knowing what's coming next. Matt leaps off the turnbukle with the Shooting Sydal Press!! The crowd cheers, all until Raven manages to roll out of the way, at the last split second, causing Sydal to crash hard onto the mat. As Sydal gets up holding his gut, Raven quickly nails the Ninja Strike! The crowd boos while Raven makes the cover and the ref counts the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Raven
Match Time: 9:13
Judging Average: 6.58 - 5.05

JENNIFER SPARKS
"Here is your winner.. RAVEN!"

} "Gothic" hits again as the ref raises Raven's hand. Raven jerks her hand away and makes the ref jump back when she holds up her hand to hit him. Noir gets into the ring and stands next to Raven as they look down at the fallen Sydal. {

JONATHAN STEELE
"That match turned out to be pretty good, despite what my colleague thinks."

JUSTIN WHITE
"It got better, and was a good ending."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Oh, so you're awake now."

} Raven and Noir continue to look down at Sydal, until suddenly the lights go out. The lights stay out for a few moments, then when they come back on, Raven and Noir are gone. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Where'd they go?"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Just take your victory and vanish into thin air.. That's cool I guess."

JONATHAN STEELE
"Be that as it may it's been an interesting night to say the least and.."

} All of the sudden a burst transmission comes onto the titan tron and a promo much like CT's early displays, but this one, not so telling. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Who the heck is that?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I don't know Justin.."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well I wanna know!"

JONATHAN STEELE
"I guess we'll all be finding out next week then Justin.. See you all then!"

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: WHITE TIGER(7.85 avg)
2: HOLLIE WINDER(7.6 avg)
3: MICKIE JAMES(6.77 avg)