Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013   [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:57 pm

DATE
July 7th, 2013

VENUE
Las Vegas, Nevada

ARENA
Caesar's Palace

THEME
"Poker Face" by Lady Gaga

TURNOUT
56 Roleplays

RESULTS CREDIT

SHAD
  • Kaz Vs. Psychotica

DUSTIN M.
  • All American Championship

SCARLETT
  • Mid Eastern Championship, QOTR Finals, King of Kings Championship

MIKE M.
  • QOTR Semi-Finals, QOW vs Jobbers, Tag Championship, TeleVixen Championship

JAY
  • Preshow Sum, Diva's Championship, King of Xtreme, Undisputed Championship, Segments

TOP 10 RPERS
    1: Christy Chaos (35.75 avg)
    2: Mickie James (33.53 avg)
    3: Leon Cashmere (27.0 avg)
    4: Syd Vicious (26.53 avg)
    5: Kelsi Parr (26.4 avg)
    6: Dutch Clark (26.02 avg)
    7: Hollie Winder (26.0 avg)
    8: Trish Stratus (22.55 avg)
    9: Angela Fortin (17.8 avg)
    10: Abby Addiction (17.55 avg)

-HONORABLE MENTIONS-
    White Tiger (17.53 avg)
    Android #18 (17.03 avg)
    Mizore (16.23 avg)
    Curtis Axel (16.2 avg)
    D-Dawg (15.96 avg)

• PRESHOW MATCH
    Triple Threat Match
    Scar Vs. CM Punk Vs. Randy Orton

[Nice little warm-up match to kick off the show. Though "The Best in The World" didn't have much going on in this match, he was the one being used as a punching bag more than anything. When Punk is laid out for a bit, it's down to Scar and Orton battling straight up for awhile. Orton hits Scar with a Rope Hung DDT before stalking him for an RKO, but Scar counters it. Scar tries for the Arm Trap Neckbreaker, but Orton counters it as well. Scar finally hits Orton with a short-arm Clothesline. Punk then is back up and tries to catch Scar with the GTS, but Scar rolls off. Scar goes to clothesline Punk out of the ring, but Punk ducks and pulls the ropes, sending Scar to the floor. Punk smiles in mock, but Heyman screams out warning Punk, too late, he's pulled around and dropped with an RKO for the 1..2..3.]
    Winner: Randy Orton
    Match Time: 7:67
    Judging: 6.9 - 6.6 - 0

\\ "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga blares over the sound system while the camera shows the jacked EWE Crowd out back of Ceasar's Palace in the out door set-up area. Pyro shoots off in the entrance area while the music plays before coming over to Jonathan Steele and Justin White at the Chaos Announce Table, with the Chaos Logo on top of it. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Welcome everyone to the first ever and 2013 edition of EWE Royal Flush! This Pay Per View will be up and down exciting. Jonathan Steele here, and joined by my Chaos Collegue Justin White, what a show we got tonight Justin."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "No exageration there.. We have all of our Championships on the line here tonight, The Mid Eastern interests me of course when Mickie retains against Axel."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "We'll see about that, but I'm looking forward to all our other Title matches too, All American King of Kings and Undisputed most noteable."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Of course, because you're biased to anything MMSW related, like those are."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "That aside, do not forget... the King of Xtreme Finals"

\\ Steele and Justin look over past the announce tables and the camera shows a shot of the freakishly tall, Tower of Terror. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I have no idea what is going on with this Tower of Terror, but it doesn't look like it will be pretty."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Certainly not.. it's going to be intense, without a doubt."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "As We anticpate all of that, we remind you, we're not alone here tonight.. as we'd like to kick it over to our friends of Ladies Night."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Your friends, not mine."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Thanks Jonathan.. Justin, just die."

\\ Kelly can be seen chuckling when the camera shows Kelly and Grace at their table next to Chaos, same thing with the Ladies Night Logo on it. //

KELLY
    "I'm sure neither one of us can care what Justin thinks, but we do have some good matches of our own, like the TeleVixen Championship."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Ugh... not a good one to start with Kelly. How bout them being all happy and hyped about their King of Xtreme, while we crown the third ever Queen of the Ring."

KELLY
    "Oh yea, that's going to be good, with our 4 Semi-Finalists here tonight."

GRACE MORETTI
    "I only care about one of them, but hopefully that's the one that wins."

KELLY
    "Either way that goes, the Diva's Championship is something we can agree will be good."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Well we agree on not wanting the challenger to win."

KELLY
    "True, but whether we want to admit it or not, it's likely to be a great match."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Ugh, ya, probably, but as long as Abby retains."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Good stuff ladies.. but now we're ready to get things rolling, but not with a match.. we're sending it to Jennifer."

\\ The camera goes to Jennifer in the ring, and sure enough, it's not set up for a match, but something else. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Ladies and Gentlemen.. it is now time for In The Hood!"

\\ The crowd cheers as Jennifer smiles. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Please welcome your hosts..."

BROOKLYN, BROOKLYN!

\\ "Bringin Da Hood 2 U" hits the PA System and the crowd roars as Cryme Tyme dances out through the curtains and on the stage. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Shad Gaspard and JTG... CRYME TYME!!"

\\ The crowd continues to cheer as Cryme Tyme dances their way down the ramp. //

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Your wallet safe, Steele?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "You're the one whose they stole before."

\\ Cryme Tyme enters the ring, where Jennifer hands JTG her mic as she exits the ring. Shad grabs one of the two mics off the trash can and the crowd quiets down as the music stops. //

JTG
    "Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo YO!"

CROWD
    "YO!"

JTG
    "YO!"

CROWD
    "YO!"

JTG
    "Yooo... Yo Vegas, What's Really Hood?!"

\\ The crowd cheers as Cryme Tyme nods. //

SHAD GASPARD
    "Here's what's really hood, Cryme Tyme is up in the hizzy."

JTG
    "Ch'yeah!"

SHAD GASPARD
    "Our home away from home."

JTG
    "fo real though.. Brooklyn may be our stompin grounds, but how can we not like Vegas?"

\\ The crowd cheers again. //

SHAD GASPARD
    "They feel the same way as us.. it's all about That Money, Money."

JTG
    "Yeah, Yeah"

SHAD GASPARD
    "That Money, Money"

CROWD
    "Yeah! Yeah!"

SHAD GASPARD
    "That Money, Money"

CROWD
    "Yeah! Yeah!"

\\ Cryme Tyme nods to the fans as they cheer some more. //

SHAD GASPARD
    "That aside, we up In The Hood tonight.. so I guess it's time we bring out our guest tonight."

JTG
    "This playla says he's got a major announcement to make, so we bouts to find out what that is."

SHAD GASPARD
    "So Vegas, give it up.. for Salvatore!"

\\ The crowd cheers moderately when "Save Me" by Remy Zero hits the PA System. Salvatore makes his way through the curtains and down the ramp. As he enters the ring Shad gives him the other mic and he smiles as the music fades. //

SALVATORE
    "Thanks for having me"

SHAD GASPARD
    "Not a problem homie."

JTG
    "Let's hear it though playa, we all heard you got a big announcement to make, no more waiting, let's hear it."

\\ Salvatore nods and puts the mic to his lips... but not even one word can even escape his mouth before. //

SIERRA
    HOTEL
    INDIA
    ECHO
    LIMA
    DELTA

\\ "Special Op" by James Johnston hits the PA System and this brings out a pretty decent pop from the crowd, at least more than Salvatore got. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "This can't be... The hired guns of Johnny Chaos up until WrestleMania, but we haven't seen them since WrestleMania, I thought they had went back to WWE Exclusive, like they belong."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Apparently, not."

\\ Commotion in the crowd, then we see them, Dean Ambrose coming down one isle of stairs, with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns coming down a different isle. JTG and Shad look to eachother and nod before nodding over to Salvatore. Whatever they was talking about, no clue atm, but meanwhile Shield jumps the barricade and circles the ring. With a member on each side, minus one side of course. All of the sudden all three swarm in the ring with Rollins going after Salvatore, Cryme Tyme tries to help out though as Shad takes Reigns and JTG gets Ambrose. //

JUSTIN WHITE
    "I thought you said we wasn't having a match yet?! We get a 6 man Tornado Tag right now!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Sorta.. this is just a fight."

\\ And the fight it was, continued, until Ambrose drops JTG with the Headlock Driver. He then goes and helps Reigns with Shad, as the two toss him into the tv monitor and he rolls out of the ring holding his back. As Salvatore tries to fight with Rollins, Rollins has the upper hand, Salvatore seems to start to get some edge though, only for it to instantly end with a spear from Reigns. Salvatore is picked up and put on Reigns Shoulder as they deliever the Triple Aided Power Bomb, crashing Salvatore through the stools and trash can, finishing off the rest of Cryme Tyme's set. Ambrose nods to Rollins and Reigns as they slide out of the ring, Ambrose still in the ring looking down at Salvatore who holds his back. As Rollins and Reigns pulls a Table out from under the ring they set it up, while the crowd cheers, cause they cheer a table from even the biggest heel of the company. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Now what are they thinking?!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Looks like a Table to me, Steele."

\\ Rollins and Reigns gets back in the ring and they pick Salvatore back up, before giving him the Triple Aided Power Bomb again, but this time out of the ring and crashing through the table! The crowd roars while Salvatore lays there motionless. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Is someone going to stop this?!"

\\ Ambrose picks up one of the fallen mics and puts it to his lips, while Rollins and Reigns stands to his sides. //

DEAN AMBROSE
    "We may of prevented one announcement... But only to make another."

\\ Ambrose pauses as the crowd looks on. //

DEAN AMBROSE
    "And that's us. No longer will you think of us as the hired guns of Johnny Chaos. The ink is still wet, The Shield has signed their EWE Contracts."

\\ This actually causes cheers from the crowd, but they don't seem to care. Ambrose points out to the carnage around them. //

DEAN AMBROSE
    "This is a message to everyone in the back. In time, you will all Believe."

\\ He stops again, as he looks over seeing Salvatore starting to stir a little. Ambrose looks back to the camera. //

DEAN AMBROSE
    "Believe in the Shield."

\\ Ambrose drops the mic and the three exit the ring. Ambrose kicks Salvatore, then they grab him and drag him up the ramp. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Now what are they doing?!"

\\ The question doesn't take long to get answered before he is set up, and Triple Aided Power Bombed one more time, this time off the Stage, and into a a bunch of Electrical Equipment. The crowd begins to roar as sparks fly! //

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Did you see that?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Of course I did, He didn't deserve any of this!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "But he got it anyways!"

\\ "Special Op" hits again as the Trip stands center stage and unites their fists while looking out to the crowd. //

\\ With the camera switching backstage, we see Jimmy Justice sitting in Johnny's desk chair, with a grin on his face. The door opens and the crowd pops when they see it's the Undisputed Champion. //

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
    "Jimmy, where's my brother, I need to speak to him regarding the next Chaos."

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "Well he's not here."

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
    "What do you mean he's not here?"

\\ Jimmy shakes his head. //

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "No, he's here in Vegas... he's just not in the arena... right now. I'm more than capable to handle your request though."

\\ Christy scoffs and rolls her eyes. //

CHRISTY CLARK-CHAOS
    "Forget it."

\\ Christy walks out, as Jimmy shrugs his shoulders, enjoying having power on such a big show.. which that all gets erased very quickly when the next person walks in. Jimmy's face reaction goes from cheesing, to completely nervous. //

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "I.. uh.. Mr. Jensen... What are you doing here?"

\\ Jensen smiles and shrugs his shoulders. //

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "Do I not own this company anymore?"

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "No of course, I just didn't expect to see you."

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "Well I'm here, so get out of my chair."

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "Your chair... I thought this was Johnny's office..."

\\ Jensen shakes his head. //

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "Yes sir, I'm sorry for the mistake."

\\ Jimmy stands up, showing the chair to Jensen, as Jensen takes a seat. //

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "I'd really like to show you what I'm worth here tonight.. if you just give me the chance."

\\ Jensen nods. //

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "You might be right, maybe you should get the chance to show what you are capable of... the job you should be doing."

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "Yes, Thank you Si..."

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "I'll take a coffee... Two Creamers, Two Sugars."

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "I..uh..."

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "Chop, chop."

\\ Jensen snaps his fingers as he said that. //

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "Of course sir, right away."

\\ Jensen chuckles as Jimmy exits the office. //

\\ Layla already in the ring as "Insatible" plays overhead. Leticia Cline picks up the microphone. //

LETICIA CLINE
    The following contest is a semi final match in the Queen of the Ring tournament. Already in the ring from Miami Florida, Layla El!

\\ Layla shows off to a mild reaction. The music changes to "Sweet Child of Mine" which gets a huge pop from the crowd. Hollie walks out, holding up the Ladies Choice briefcase. She shows it off before making her way down the ramp. //

LETICIA CLINE
    And her opponent. From Reno Nevada, she is the Ladies Choice winner: Hollie Winder!

\\ Hollie gets into the ring and hands the briefcase over. She holds out her hand to Layla who gives it a quick shake before the bell rings. //

QUEEN OF THE RING SEMI-FINALS
    Standard Match
    Hollie Winder Vs. Layla

** The two circle but before they lock up, Michelle McCool walks out on the stage and down the ramp. Hollie and Layla lock up and Hollie is able to force her to the corner. Hollie breaks clean and backs up smiling. Layla takes a step forward when Michelle smacks the side of her leg. Layla turns and yells at Michelle. Hollie grabs her from behind and drops her with a Drum Solo. The fans cheer as Hollie drops on the pin and steals the three count. **

Winner Via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
    Match Time: 0:41
    Judging Average: 0

LETICIA CLINE
    Here is your winner: Hollie Winder

KELLY
    Wait? That's it. I didn't even get a chance to talk!

GRACE MORETTI
    And even less time I get to sit here and look at you.

\\ Hollie stands up and grabs her briefcase. She sneers at Michelle who is giving her a sarcastic applause. Hollie just shows off the briefcase and informs Michelle she will be waiting in the finals. //

\\ We watch Hollie leave, then Michelle, then Layla. We are back at ringside where both Jennifer Sparks and Leticia Cline are in the ring talking. The bell rings and "We are the Champions" by Queen starts playing. Jennifer Sparks raises her microphone. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    The following contest is an eight person tag elimination match. Introducing first Jon, Mike, Jay and Dustin Jobber. They are, the Jobber Squad!

\\ The Jobbers all come out from the back. Jay and Dustin rush to the ring, cheering for the fans to cheer. Jon and Mike take a bit longer but finally make it down. They all pose in the ring, soaking up the admiration from the fans. Their music dies and is replaced with Lil Kim's "Time to Rock and Roll". The cheers immediately become boos as the Queens of Wrestling walk out on the stage. //

LETICIA CLINE
    And their opponents. Trish Stratus, Summer Rae, Audrey Marie, and Stephanie McMahon; they are the Queens of Wrestling!

\\ The Queens make it to the ring where they begin talking in the corner. All the Jobbers climb into their corner except for Jon Jobber, who stays in the ring. After some talking, Stephanie McMahon orders the rest of the Queens out. The bell rings and the match is underway.//

GRUDGE
    Survivor Series Tag Match
    Queens of Wrestling: Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus, Audrey Marie, & Summer Rae
    VS.
    The Jobber Squad: Mike, Dustin, Jay, & Jon Jobber

** Jon starts laughing, pointing at Stephanie as the two walk out into the middle of the ring. Stephanie smirks and suddenly kicks Jon in the gut and plants him with a Pedigree. The crowd is in stunned silence, as is the Jobbers, as Stephanie hooks the leg and gets the three count. **

LETICIA CLINE
    And Jon Jobber has been eliminated!

GRACE MORETTI
    Did that just happen?

JUSTIN WHITE
    You are damn right that just happened! The Queens aren't going to play around with these damn Jobbers like the idiots on Chaos do.

** Dustin Jobber jumps in the ring and begins parading around the ring like the Ultimate Warrior use to do. Stephanie throws a punch and Dustin blocks it, smacking her back. He pops her back to the ropes where Trish takes the blind tag. Jon whips Stephanie to the ropes and lifts her up over his head. He pumps her before turning and taking a kick from Trish, causing him to drop Stephanie. Summer and Audrey pull Stephanie out of the ring to safety as Trish sets up for the Stratusfaction. Dustin powers out and bounces off the far rope. He comes back and in back body dropped by Trish. Trish bounces off the far rope and drops an elbow on Dustin. She stands up and mocks the Jobbers before dropping another one. Trish pulls Dustin to his feet and sets him up again for the Stratusfaction. She scales the corner but misses seeing Dustin tag Jay. Dustin pushes Trish off at the last minute, causing her to crash to the mat, Jay jumps off for the Hail the Super Splash! Dustin falls on Trish's legs and Jay scores the three count. **

JENNIFER SPARKS
    Trish Stratus has been eliminated!

JONATHAN STEELE
    Did the most experienced member of the Queens just get eliminated first on her team.

KELLY
    Yes she did!

** Summer jumps into the ring and spears Jay down as he gets to his feet. She goes ballistic hitting Jay with several hard rights. She yanks him to his feet and sends him into the ropes. When he returns she drops him with a Samoan Drop. She pins but Jay kicks out at two. Summer picks up Jay and tosses him into her corner. She tags Audrey and they both get in and toss Jay to the ropes. When he returns he gets a double back body drop. Summer hops out of the ring and Audrey pulls Jay to his feet. Jay quickly rolls her up in a small package but she escapes at two. Audrey gets up and charges in for a clothesline but Jay moves aside. He gets to the corner where he tags Dustin back in. Dustin charges in and clotheslines Audrey down. He waves his hands for her to get up and takes her back down with another clothesline. He bounces off the far rope and takes Audrey down with a shoulder block. He bounces back off the ropes for probably a splash but we never see because he is nailed with a Chick Kick by Stephanie. Dustin staggers forward and is rolled up by Audrey for the three count. **

LETICIA CLINE
    Dustin Jobber has been eliminated.

JUSTIN WHITE
    And another one bites the dust!

KELLY
    I can't believe Stephanie seems to be the most dominate in this match.

GRACE MORETTI
    Wrestling runs through her blood, of course she is.

** Mike Jobber jumps in the ring to take his brothers place. He walks up to Audrey and slaps her on the ass. She swings wildly and Mike ducks it. He gives her a belly to back suplex. Mike pins her full and grinds a bit on her. He gets a two count before she manages to squirm free. She runs to the corner but Summer wants no part of the tag. Stephanie demands that they get back to business when Mike dropkicks Audrey into Summer and Stephanie, knocking both of them to the floor. Audrey staggers back and Mike gives her a body slam. He bounces off the ropes and drops down to a sitting position on her chest. She is unable to get free as the referee counts the three. **

JENNIFER SPARKS
    Audrey Marie has been eliminated.

JUSTIN WHITE
    That's bullshit! The Queens just got screwed there.

GRACE MORETTI
    I wouldn't want to get in the ring with Mike Jobber either.

** Stephanie and Summer both get in the ring and attack Mike. He tries to fight them off but to no avail. Finally Jay jumps in and pulls Stephanie away. The two fights continue until Jay and Stephanie take each other over the ropes and to the floor. The referee is watching Stephanie and Jay on the floor, ordering both of them back to their corners. Audrey slides a chair into the ring and Summer levels Mike with it. She tosses it out and drops on the pin. The referee finally get the others heading toward their corners when he sees the pin. He counts to two before Mike manages to kick out. Summer pulls Mike up and tosses him to the ropes, nailing a dropkick as he returns. She runs to the corner where she climbs up and waits. Mike slowly gets up and she jumps off, going for a hurricanrana. Mike catches her and delivers a power bomb. He falls over winded. He crawls slowly to the corner as Summer starts to get up as well. She dives to stop the pin but Mike manages to tag in Jay. Jay comes over the rope with a shoulder block takedown. He stands up and is hit from behind by Stephanie. This gives Summer time to get up and grab Jay from behind, holding his arms up in a full neslon. Stephanie backs up and pulls her hand back for a thunderous slap. Except as she swings, Jay drops down and Stephanie slaps Summer to the ground. Stephanie is shocked as Jay grabs her and tosses her out of the ring. He runs to the corner where he jumps off for another Hail the Super Splash! He pins and gets the three as the crowd erupts. **

JENNIFER SPARKS
    Summer Rae has been eliminated!

JONATHAN STEELE
    It it now two on one.

KELLY
    This is the greatest thing ever!

** Stephanie has stood up on the floor and is looking flabbergasted at Mike and Jay waiting on her. She looks at the announce table where Grace motions for her to run away. Stephanie gets back in the ring and charges at Jay. Jay sidesteps her and she walks into a clothesline from Mike. Jay tags in Mike who comes in and pulls Stephanie to her feet. He licks his lips and nods as the fans cheer. Stephanie kicks him low, causing him to fall into a heap. Stephanie waits for him to get up and runs in for a cross body. Mike catches her and body slams her. He backs up to do the sitdown splash when he notices Natalie in the front row. He waves at her and she smiles and waves back. He turns and is rolled up in a small package. May realizes a moment too late as Stephanie scores the three count. **

LETICIA CLINE
    Mike Jobber has been eliminated.

JUSTIN WHITE
    Stephanie is going to run the table!

GRACE MORETTI
    No way, come on Jay, end this.

** Jay jumps in the ring and starts to "hulk up" over the loss of his brother. He charges into Stephanie who counters with a thunderous slap. She grabs him from behind and delivers a bulldog. She pins but Jay kicks out at two. She pulls Jay up but he rolls her into a small package. She kicks out and runs toward the rope. Jay catches her on the rebound and gives her a scoop slam. He runs to the croenr where he climbs up for his "Hail the Super Splash". He jumps off but Stephanie moves. She jumps to her feet and quickly pulls Jay into position, dropping him with the pedigree! She pins and gets the three count as the bell rings. **

Winners Via Elimination: Queens of Wrestling
    Match Time: 10:26
    Judging Average: 28.65 - 22.5

LETICIA CLINE
    Jay Jobber has been eliminated therefore here is your winner: Stephanie McMahon and the Queens of Wrestling!

KELLY
    A victory for Ladies Night and the Queens.

GRACE MORETTI
    *sarcastically* I'm ecstatic

JUSTIN WHITE
    This is the greatest match ever! Tell me now the Queens are the most dominate force in the eWe.

\\ "I'm all Grown Up" plays as the Queens return to celebrate with their leader. The crowd boos immensly as this celebration carries on up the ramp and on the stage, happy when they finally go through the curtains. As Jay holds his head and heads up the ramp, some fans clap him on making him feel better. As Jay goes through the curtains the camera returns to ringside where Leticia Cline is standing in the center of the ring. She raises her microphone up. //

LETICIA CLINE
    The following contest is a semi final match in the Queen of the Ring tournament. Introducing first escorted by her manager Paul Heyman, from Palatka Florida: Michelle McCool!

\\ "Not Enough for Me" by Jim Johnson plays as the fans boo. Michelle walks out followed by Paul Heyman, a stuck up look on her face as she ignores the fans and makes her way to the ring. She parades around the ring showing off. She even does the face thing to Leticia who just rolls her eyes. The music changes to "Devour" by Shinedown. The fans erupt as Syd steps out from the back. She gives the fans a friend wave as she heads down the ramp. //

LETICIA CLINE
    And her opponent, from Hells Hill Tennessee; Syd Vicious!

\\ Syd has made it to the ring where she poses for the fans who give her a big pop. Michelle scoffs and waves her off. She walks to the middle of the ring and gets a round of boos. The bell rings as Leticia bails. //

QUEEN OF THE RING SEMI-FINALS
    Standard Match
    Syd Vicious Vs. Michelle McCool

** Syd laughs at Michelle getting booed and waves her back. She walks to the middle of the ring and poses in a mockery of Michelle. The fans cheer, until Michelle nails Syd from behind. The cheers turn to boos as Michelle puts the boots to Syd. Heyman yells encouragement from the floor. Michelle picks Syd up and tosses her to the corner. Syd scales it and moonsault off, taking Michelle off her feet. The fans cheer as Syd pulls Michelle up and sends her hard face first into the corner before hitting a Roaring Elbow. Syd backs away and starts motioning for her Syd's Song. As she grabs Michelle's leg, Heyman jumps on the top rope and yells at the referee. Michelle grabs Syd's belt and pulls her face first into the turnbuckle. Michelle climbs to her feet and grabs Syd, planting her with a Faith Breaker. She pins and Heyman quickly drops down. The referee orders him back to the corner as Heyman yells at him to turn around. By the time Heyman is in his corner, the referee turns and gets a two before Syd kicks out. **

KELLY
    Did Heyman just costs her the match?

GRACE MORETTI
    That is what she gets for believing she needs a manager.

** Michelle is beside herself. She casts a dirty look to Heyman before turning her attention back to Syd. She pulls Syd to her feet when Syd kicks her and turns her around, dropping her with a Vicious Driver! Syd rolls Michelle up and gets the three as Paul slams his fists down on the apron in frustration. **

Winner Via Pinfall: Syd Vicious
    Match Time: 2:04
    Judging Average: 7.63

LETICIA CLINE
    Here is your winner: Syd Vicious!

\\ Syd's hand is held up by the referee as Michelle starts to stir. Syd heads up the ramp, keeping her focus on Hollie in the finals, while Michelle stares daggers at a pleaing Paul Heyman. She doesn't say a word to him, she just rolls out of the ring and storms up the ramp. Heyman goes after her. //

\\ Meanwhile the camera's cut back to Jensen's office where we see Him sipping on his coffee. //

JIMMY JUSTICE
    "Anything else, sir?"

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "No Jimmy, that will do for now. Go enjoy the show."

\\ Jimmy nods and walks out of the office, but moments later, Cryme Tyme enters, which the crowd cheers. //

JTG
    "Yo Joh..."

\\ JTG stops when he sees it ain't Johnny. //

JTG
    "Where Johnny be?"

\\ Jensen chuckles and shrugs slightly. //

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "Not a clue, is there anything I can help you boys with?"

SHAD GASPARD
    "Yea, we want The Shield. Them fools think they're big and bad, all when they come out unexpected, let's see how they do when we know it's coming."

JTG
    "Yea, it'd be a big ups if you can give us a Tag Match with any two of them on Chaos."

\\ Jensen nods rubbing his chin for a moment. //

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "Tell you what... Consider it done."

SHAD GASPARD
    "You're alright, Mike.. you're alright."

MICHAEL JENSEN
    "Please, it's Michael."

JTG
    "Ight, but thanks playa.."

SHAD GASPARD
    "Keep it real homie."

JTG
    "Ch'yeah!"

\\ Cryme Tyme heads out of the office, while Jensen shakes his head. //

\\ The camera's return to ringside where Jennifer Sparks stands in the ring with her mic. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "The Following contest is a 10,000 Tacks Match!"

\\ Some cheers come from the crowd as the camera looks at the bag hanging on the pole, while Jennifer continues. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "In this match, there is no count outs, no disqualifications, no pinfalls, and no submissions. The Only way to in is to dump the bag of tacks on the mat, and slam your opponent on them."

\\ "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown hits the PA System drawing a mix response from the crowd, mosty boos, as Kaz walks out onto the stage, carting "Robbie" in his hand that he raises up. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "First.. from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 200 Pounds... KAZ!!"

\\ Kaz continues his way to the ring, carrying the chair with him. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "She forgot to say accompanied by Robbie."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Don't be an idiot Steele."

\\ Kaz slides into the ring and props himself in the corner, leaning "Robbie" against the ropes next to him. "Gun Show" By In This Moment echos through the PA System and the fan's reactions don't much change when Psychotica comes out. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "His opponent... PSYCHOTICA!!!"

\\ Psychotica stands on the stage and stares down at Kaz in the ring. Kaz smirks and waves her on as Psychotica slowly makes her way down the ramp to the ring. As she gets in the ring she tilts her head a little in staring at Kaz. Jennifer has gotten out of the ring, while Kaz walks out of the corner and up to Psychotica. The Ref slowly gets between them, then calls for the bell. //

GRUDGE
    10,000 Tacks Match
    Kaz Vs. Psychotica

** Psychotica begins to throw right to Kaz quickly as he drops the chair as Psychotica delivers a DDT. She stands quickly as she goes over to the bag, but Kaz stops her by tripping her foot, making her fall face first into the mat. The two begin to scramble for the bag, throwing punches to each other as the crowd begins to boo a little at this. Kaz gets the advantage a little as he stands. He grabs the chair and whacks Psychotica with it.. He continues to whack her a few times, making sure she would stay down. He turns and goes to the turnbuckle, climbing it. As he reaches for the bag, Psychotica gets under and carries him, powerbombing him hard. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "What a impact! How can she do that!?."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Don't be an idiot Steele."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "You said that before the match!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Quit being a idiot then! They want to kill each other. Let them."

** Psychotica smirks as she turns and climbs, she grabs the bag quickly and climbs down. She raises it in the air, but as she turns, Kaz gives her a huge boot to the face, knocking her down hard. The bag drops to the mat as Kaz picks it up. He opens it and goes to the other side, pouring the tacks to the mat. Psychotica slowly stands as Kaz goes to her **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "This could be it here if Kaz throws her in"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "This won't end well. For her. For me however, I got 50 bucks on Kaz to win."

** Kaz lifts her up, but Psychotica reverses into a Hurricarana, missing the tacks. She slams the mat, enraged as the two stand. Kaz rushes, but Psychotica bends and lifts Kaz, flipping him into the tacks. He screams in pain as the bell rings **

Winner Via Slam: Psychotica
    Match Time: 4:16
    Judging Average: 7.43 - 7.08

\\ "Gun Show" hits again as Psychotica stares eerily to the camera. Meanwhile the scene fades off for a promo hyping the upcoming Pay Per View. //

\\ We return to ringside where Jennifer Sparks is standing by. She smiles before raising the microphone up the her lips. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    The following contest is scheduled for one fall….and is for the Tag Team Championships!

\\ "Girls, Girls, Girls" by Van Halen blares overhead as Jessica and Annie Fugate part the curtains. Jessica bounces around the stage, waving at all the fans. Annie cracks her knuckles and walks with a purpose down the ramp. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    Introducing first the challengers. From Abilene Texas. Annie "Midnight" Fugate and Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate: The Fugate Sisters!

\\ The sisters make it to the ring where both crawl inside. Annie walks to her corner as Jessica parades around, waving at the fans. The music changes to "Still Swingin" By Papa Roach as the fans erupt. Christy Chaos and Dutch Clark walk out, each holding up their respective titles. They look at each other with a smile and a quick nod before heading down the ramp. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    And now the champions. Now residing in Las Vegas Nevada. The All American champion Dutch Clark, the Undisputed Champion Christy Chaos. They are Charismatic Fury!

\\ The champions make it to the ring and hand over all their championships to the referee. He walks around, holding up the tag titles. Christy climbs into the corner on her side as Annie steps into their corner. Jessica and Dutch walk to the center of the ring. The bell rings and the match is underway. //

EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Standard Tag Match
    Charismatic Fury(c) Vs. The Fugate Sisters

** Jessica holds out her hand and Dutch gives it a small shake. They circle each other once when Dutch goes for the lock up. Sunshine grabs his arm and quickly takes him down with an arm drag. Dutch looks up, seemingly surprised by this. Jessica asks her sister if she saw that, which Annie just answers with stay on him. Dutch gets to his feet and holds his hands up for a test of strength. Jessica smiles and takes his hands. But before Dutch can show his strength, Jessica rolls back and monkey flips Dutch. Dutch lands hard and rolls to his feet. Jessica immediately drops him back down with a dropkick. Dutch is winded and stands up, swinging with a wild clothesline. Jessica ducks it and grabs his arms, setting him up for the Solar Flare. Dutch pulls his hands loose and delivers a belly to back suplex. Jessica manages to land on her feet. Dutch smirks and turns right into a super kick. Jessica goes for a pin but Dutch escapes at two. He rolls back to his corner, looking surprised at Jessica who waves at the fans and blows Dutch a kiss. Christy chuckles at Dutch and takes the tag. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    Look at Dutch getting owned in there. That is hilarious.

JONATHAN STEELE
    Looks like the sisters learned something after all.

** Christy comes in and is immediately met with Jessica who goes for a hurricanrana. Christy plants her feet and counters into a sit down power bomb. She hooks her legs over Jessica's arms but only gets a two count before Jessica slams her feet together and pops up so that she is sitting on Christy. She gets a two before Christy rolls her off and both get to their feet. Christy grabs Jessica and puts her down with a Side Effect. She gets a two count but Jessica kicks out at two. Christy whips her to the ropes where Annie reaches out and makes the tag. Christy isn't fooled by it and ducks the clothesline from Jessica. She walks forward and catches the cross body attempt from Annie, dropping her with a body slam. Jessica goes to the corner as Christy pulls Annie up and send her into their corner. She tags Dutch who climbs in and helps deliver a double suplex. Dutch pins but Annie kicks out. Dutch pulls Annie to her feet and elbows her hard in the back. He pushes her forward and causes her to bounce into the ropes and back into him. Dutch looks on the Irish Dream as the fans cheer. Annie tries for the ropes but Dutch pulls her back to the center of the ring. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    Now the champions are back in control.

JUSTIN WHITE
    Did we really believe these hookers had any chance of being the champions?

JONATHAN STEELE
    They have it in them, but Dutch and Christy might just be unstoppable.

** Jessica comes in the ring and elbows Dutch in the back to force the break. Annie turns and goes for a clothesline but Dutch catches her arm and tries to force her back into the Irish Dream. Annie manages to roll away and to her corner where she tags in Jessica. Jessica comes in and clotheslines Dutch down. Dutch gets up and clotheslines Jessica down. Both get back up and Jessica hits a float over suplex. She pins but Dutch kicks out at two. Jessica pulls him to his feet and Dutch counters with his FuryBreaker. The fans cheer but Dutch is momentarily winded. He finally manages to put his arm over her shoulder but she somehow kicks out at two. Dutch pulls Jessica to her feet and she rolls him into a small package. At two he rolls through and now has her pinned. She rolls him back over at two and gets a two before he kicks out completely. Both get to their feet where they bounce off the opposite ropes. Annie blind tags as does Christy. Dutch catches Jessica and delivers a belly to belly suplex. He turns in time to see Annie jumping off for a double Axe handle. He steps forward and catches her with a spinning Spinebuster. Christy leaps off the rope and delivers a Star Struck! The referee drops down to count as Dutch clotheslines Jessica over the top rope. The refereee counts three and the fans cheer. **

Winners Via Pinfall: Charismatic Fury
    Match Time: 8:21
    Judging Average: 17.1 - 8.1

JENNIFER SPARKS
    Here is your winners and still the Tag Team Champions: Charismatic Fury.

\\ "Still Swingin" By Papa Roach plays again as Christy and Dutch are handed back their titles. They hold them up proudly as Annie rolls out of the ring and pushes away her sister who is trying to check on her. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    They did it Justin. They are now the record holders.

JUSTIN WHITE
    With this piss poor competition, does it really surprise you?

\\ Dutch and Christy continue their celebration as the sister make their way to the back with their heads hung in defeat. //

\\ As Christy and Dutch finish celebrating and head up the ramp through the curtains, the camera comes back to the ring. Leticia Cline is standing in the middle of the ring, waiting for her cue. She smiles before raising the microphone up the her lips. //

LETICIA CLINE
    The following contest is scheduled for one fall….and is for the Televixen Championships!

\\ "Time to Rock and Roll" plays overhead as the fans boo. Trish walks out on stage, holding her arm up in the air. She poses for a moment before walking down the ramp and heading for the ring. //

LETICIA CLINE
    Introducing first the challenger. From Toronto, Ontario, Canada she is an eWe Hall of Famer and a member of the Queen‘s of Wrestling: Trish Stratus!

\\ Trish walks to the ring where she goes to her corner and leans in, pretending to yawn. The music changes to "Cold as Ice" by Foreigner starts playing overhead. The fans cheer as Mizore walks out on the stage. She smiles at the crowd before heading to the ring. //

LETICIA CLINE
    And now the champion. From the North Pole, she is the current Televixen champion and a member of the Experience: Mizore Shirayuki!

\\ Mizore climbs into the ring and hands her championship over to the referee. Trish walks up to Mizore and motions the title around her waist. She then motions for Mizore to run along, saying before you get hurt kid. Mizore nods and turns just enough to come around with a slap to Trish's face. The bell rings as an angry Trish rushes Mizore. //

EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
    Standard Match
    Mizore(c) Vs. Trish Stratus

** Mizore ducks Trish's clothesline attempt and school girls her getting a two count before Trish kicks out. Both get to their feet where Mizore quickly rolls Trish up into a small package. Another two count and Trish escapes. They both get to their feet where Mizore jumps up on Trish's shoulders and rolls her up into another pin. Again Trish escapes at two and seems to be out of it. Both are back up and Mizore sets Trish up for the Cold Shoulder. Trish wiggles free and drops down, rolling out of the ring. Mizore walks to the corner where she climbs up and measures Trish. She feints jumping off which causes Trish to duck away and move out of range. Mizore sits down on the ropes and waves Trish away, saying: "Run along before you get hurt old lady" The fans cheer as Trish slams the mat in fustration. **

KELLY
    It seems like the young kid has Trish on her heels.

GRACE MORETTI
    Trish needs to put her ego in check. Mizore has had some good training and won't be a pushover.

** Mizore drops down from the corner and holds the rope open for Trish to climb back in. Trish yells for the referee to back her off. Mizore backs to a far corner and Trish climbs back in. The two circle each other before locking up. Mizore pulls Trish's arm away and puts her in a arm bar. Trish struggles to the ropes, causing a break. Mizore backs up and tries for a Chick Kick but Mizore ducks it. Mizore pulls Trish in and delivers a Cold Shoulder. The fans erupt as Mizore rolls up Trish. She gets a two count before Trish somehow kicks out. Mizore slams her fist into the mat angrily. **

GRACE MORETTI
    The little rookie needs to calm down. You can't beat Trish if you let your emotions run you.

KELLY
    She seems to be dong just fine so far.

GRACE MORETTI
    Just shows how much of a rookie you are. Good thing you are super sexy so I can forgive you.

** Mizore pulls Trish to her feet where Trish counters with an eye rack. Mizore staggers back, rubbing her eyes. Trish runs in with a diving clothesline, taking Mizore off her feet. Trish puts the boots too Mizore a few times before picking her up and tossing her hard into the corner. She gives Mizore a few chops before licking her palm for the final chop. Mizore falls into a sitting position in the corner. Trish runs back and charges in, kicking Mizore in the face with a big boot. Mizore rolls out of the ring and tries to catch her breath. Trish bounces off the far rope and rushes in for a baseball slide. Mizore pulls up the apron to make Trish fall and trap herself between the ring and the apron. Mizore grabs Trish's head and slams it first into the mat before walking her to the corner and slamming her head into the ring post. Trish falls down and rolls out from under the ring. Mizore climbs inside the ring and jumps to the top rope. She waits for Trish to stand before diving off. Trish is ready, taking her out of mid air with a Chick Kick. The fans gasp as Mizore lands in a heap. Trish falls on all fours, catching her breath as the referee starts the ten count. **

KELLY
    What a counter by Trish, the champion is down.

GRACE MORETTI
    But the champion is down, outside of the ring. She still needs to get Mizore back into the ring.

** Trish and Mizore are both back up at five. They exchange blows before Trish manages to catch a good right hook, staggering Mizore. Trish grabs Mizore and tosses her back into the ring, barely getting inside before the ten count. Trish pins Mizore but Mizore kicks out at two. Trish picks her up and poses the set up or the Stratusfaction. As she scales the ropes, Mizore pushes her off. Trish lands hard as Mizore immediately grabs her leg and rolls her into the Snowbound. Trish yells out and starts struggling for the ropes as the crowd cheers. **

GRACE MORETTI
    The rookie has the veteran on the ropes. This could be one of thee biggest upsets in eWe history.

KELLY
    Tap Trish Tap!

** Trish rolls over enough to deliver a few back elbows forcing the break. Trish tries to roll out of the ring but Mizore grabs her foot and pulls her back to the middle of the ring. Mizore tries for the Snowbound again but Trish wiggles free, getting to her feet. She goes for an Enziguri kick but Mizore ducks iit. Trish lands and immediately comes the other way, taking Mizore off her feet. Trish pulls Mizore up and sends her to the ropes. On the rebound, Mizore tries to counter with a clothesline but Trish counters with MaTrish move. On the rebound, Trish catches Mizore with a spinning sidewalk slam. She pins but Mizore manages to break free at two. Trish pulls her to her feet and pushes her back into the corner. Trish looks to go for her chops again when Mizore catches her with a head butt. Mizore jumps to the top rope and drops Trish with her Cold Snap move. The fans erupt as Mizore looks surprised at pulling it off and pins. **

GRACE MORETTI
    Stupid rookie! You have to pull her away from the ropes.

** Grace is right of course as at the two count, Trish puts her foot on the bottom rope. The referee orders the break and Mizore questions why the count was broken. During this time, Trsh rolls Mzoe up form behind, grabbing the middle rope for extra leverage. The referee doesn't see it as he drops down and counts the three. The bell rings as the boos begin filling the arena. **

Winner Via Pinfall: Trish Stratus (New Champion)
    Match Time: 12:43
    Judging Average: 16.5 - 16.23

LETICIA CLINE
    Here is your winner and the NEW Televixen champion: Trish Stratus.

\\ Trish takes the title and holds it up in the air, soaking in the boos. Hollie rushes out and complains to the referee about the ropes. He shrugs it off, saying he can't call what he didn't see. Trish motions for both of them to leave as Mizore and Hollie glare at Trish. //

\\ The camera's cut backstage, where Heyman is seen walking the hall, only to be caught up to by Trixy. //

TRIXY
    "Paul, have you spoken to Michelle yet after seemingly costing her the..."

\\ Heyman puts a hand up, stopping her. //

PAUL HEYMAN
    "That is none of your business.. That is my own personal matter, that does not concern you, or anyone else. Now if you excuse me.. One of my other clients, Curtis Axel, has a shot at the Mid Eastern Championship."

\\ Heyman walks off, leaving Trixy to pout slightly before waving it off and walking the other way. //

:: To Be Continued ::
    Back to top Go down
    http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
    JAY
    Admin
    JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013   [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:57 pm

DATE
    July 7th, 2013

VENUE
    Las Vegas, Nevada

ARENA
    Caesar's Palace

THEME

TURNOUT
    56 Roleplays

RESULTS CREDIT

SHAD
  • Kaz Vs. Psychotica

DUSTIN M.

SCARLETT

MIKE M.

JAY
  • Preshow Sum, Diva's Championship, King of Xtreme, Undisputed Championship, Segments

TOP 10 RPERS

-HONORABLE MENTIONS-
    White Tiger (17.53 avg)
    Android #18 (17.03 avg)
    Mizore (16.23 avg)
    Curtis Axel (16.2 avg)
    D-Dawg (15.96 avg)

• :: PART TWO ::

\\ We waste no time, as the Mid Eastern Match is scheduled to begin. First off, "Perfection" by Jim Johnston began to play, a vast majority of the crowd began to boo heavily. Curtis Axel began to stroll down the ramp, with Paul Heyman at his side, dressed in an Armani suit. Both look ready to fight, while Jennifer Sparks introduced the match-up. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Ladies and gentlemen, this is a match scheduled for one-fall, and it is for the Mid Eastern Championship. Making his way to the ring first, accompanied by Paul Heyman. He hails from Champlin, Minnesota, and weighs in at 227 pounds! The challenger, Curtis! Axel!"

\\ Curtis walked to the ring, ignoring the jeering crowds, and stands in wait, while Paul Heyman stands at ringside, watching his client's match with great interest. While his theme was fading out, it was replaced by "Hardcore Country". Mickie James walked out to equal boos from the crowd while she was being announced. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "And the opponent, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, she hails from Richmond, Virginia. She is the Mid Eastern Champion, Mickie James!"

\\ Mickie began to enter the ring, and points at Heyman, trash talking to him, while the referee holds Curtis back. Heyman spewed his own trash right back at her, before the referee regained control, and takes Mickie's belt, before holing it up for the crowds to see the match was for the belt. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And this Mid Eastern Match is almost underway."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "You might as well not even bother with this fight. Mickie has this in the bag."

EWE MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP
    Standard Match
    Mickie James(c) Vs. Curtis Axel

** The match begins, with an opening tie up. Mickie stomped on Curtis's foot, to gain leverage, before putting him in a headlock. She then Irish whipped him into the ropes, and catches him with a drop toe hold. Curtis face plants, while Mickie gets up and taunted at him while he was down. **

** She started to pick him up by his scalp, and prepared him for another headlock, however, he gives her a solid blow to the midsection, and picked her up for a pendulum backbreaker. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Impressive backbreaker by Curtis Axel, let's see if he can capitalize."

** Curtis gets Mickie Back to her feet, and lifts her up and over for a vertical suplex. Mickie hits the canvas with a hard thud, while Curtis attempts a pin, but, Mickie kicked out at 1. He gets Mickie up hastily, which gives Mickie an opportunity to attack with a jawbreaker, that causes him to stagger on impact. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Very skillful counter by Mickie James. She's got this wrapped up!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "It was just a jawbreaker..."

** Mickie started to stomp on his body, before getting him up onto his feet, and pulling him up and over with a snapmare takedown, before running at the ropes, however, she was tripped up by Paul Heyman, causing the crowds to boo him loudly. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "What a low down dirty trick!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Of course, say that when a Queen falls victim to a trick..."

** Curtis puts Mickie in a headlock while she was down on her belly, and causes her to cry out in pain. She started to fight her way back to her feet, however, he punched her in the face, and knocks her back down. He started to get Mickie up again, however, she kicks him away. Curtis goes to pick her up, however, Mickie rolls out of the way. She quickly runs at Curtis, tackling him down with all her weight in a Lou Thesz press, before laying punches to his face, while Heyman looks in shock. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Excellent flurry by Mickie James!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "She's starting to gain some momentum."

** Mickie begins to get to her feet, and started to get Curtis up to his feet as well, before going towards the ropes, and using them to hit the Mick-A-Rana on Curtis. Heyman started to move as close to Curtis as he can, while being outside the ring, as he sneaks him a pair of brass knuckles, while Mickie was taunting. Mickie turns around to see Curtis getting to his feet, and grappled him for the Mickie-T, however, he pushes her away, and decked her with the brass knuckles, while the referee stopped the match, much to the displeasure of the crowd. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "The hell was that for?!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I think Curtis was out to send a message, and Mickie was on the receiving end of it."

** Curtis gloated about laying Mickie out, while the match verdict was given as he exits the ring. **

Winner Via Disqualification: Mickie James
    Match Time: 7:02
    Judging Average: 16.23 - 16.2

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Here is your winner, by result of a disqualification, and still Mid Eastern Champion! Mickie! James!"

\\ While Heyman and Axel left the ringside area, the screen switched to a WrestleMania X Promo, highlightling Dutch Clark. The promo will come at a later day Smile. //

\\ Following the promo Jennifer Sparks is heard while the camera pans around the crowd. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming a very special guest to Royal Flush. He is a 2006 Hall-of-Fame inductee, the leader of the Mean Machine School of Wrestling and a former EWE Undisputed champion... The one, the only "THE BLAST" JACK MICHAELS!!!"

\\ Jack Michaels is seen standing up at ringside in a cream jacket over a white MMSW shirt and the crowd goes mental at one of the longtime heroes of the ring. "One More Match" chants break out as Jack is forced to smile and nod. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "There he is, the trainer of Dutch Clark, Derek Daniels, Angela Fortin and much more... The amazing Jack Michaels."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "God, can't the relics go back to the retirement home already? What is he even doing out here today? ITS NOT 1999 ANYMORE POPS!!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "You are unbelievable Justin... Its obvious we are in his hometown and he is here to cheer on his students!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Yeah, whatever."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Go whatever yourself... The man is a legend here in EWE."

\\ As they finish their spat, the camera shows the ring where the ropes have been replaced with barbe wire. A Bell tolls and Jennifer gets back on the mic. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "It is now time for the Triple Threat Barbedwire Ropes match for the All American Championship! In this match there will be no count outs, and no Disqualifications!"

\\ The crowd cheers that announcement, then "Officer Down" by Lloyd Banks hits the PA System getting more of a mixed reaction from the crowd when D-Dawg parts the curtains. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Introducing the challengers.. first from Dub C. Penssylvania... weighing in at 222 Pounds... Da Original Gangsta... D-DAWG!!!"

\\ D-Dawg continues his way down the ramp and climbs the steps. He manuvers his way around the barbed wire and gets into the ring. As his music cuts, it doesn't take long replace it with "Infected" by 12 Stones The fans chorus in boos when Nero and Jackie walk onto the stage. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Accompanied by Jackie Barnes... from Orange County, California.. weighing in at 215 pounds... NERO PHOENIX!!"

\\ The crowd continues to boo as the two head down the ramp. Jack stays on the outside, while Nero hops over the barbed wire and glares at D-Dawg for a moment. As his music fades there's a few moments of silence. The crowd already begins stirring when the lights dim. Once Queen's "I Want it All" hits over the sound system, the fans just lose it as Dutch comes through the curtains, All American Title locked around his waste. Tag Title left in back with Christy. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "And Finally, from Laughlin Nevada... weighing in at 245 pounds... He is one Half of the EWE Tag Team Champions.. and the defending EWE All American Champion... The Irish Fury.. DUTCH CLARK!!!"

\\ Dutch makes his way down the ramp, as Nero and D-Dawg watch him from the ring. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Here we go, this one is going to be nasty."

\\ Dutch reaches the end of the ramp and walks past the steps. He just stands there for a moment, looking to Nero and D-Dawg. Dutch unhooks his title and paces back and forth at ringside as Nero and D-Dawg stare at him from within the ring. Dutch looks over the timekeeper who is about to ring the bell but shouts something at him. He hesitates from ringing it as Nero and D-Dawg looks confused. The ref keeps shouting for the bell to be run at the Timekeeper as Dutch quickly grabs a chair in the confusion. He rolls quickly into the ring just as the bell is rung. //

EWE ALL AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP
    Barbed Wire Ropes Match
    D-Dawg Vs. Dutch Clark(c) Vs. Nero Phoenix

JUSTIN WHITE
    What kind of trick is Dutch trying to pull here???

JONATHAN STEELE
    I don't know but he has got a weapon at this match has started!

** Dutch is up quickly as Nero is the first one to see Dutch has gotten into the ring. Dutch quickly jams the chair directly into his stomach which doubles him over. Dutch quickly winds back up and SLAMS the chair into Nero's spine which flattens him to the ground. The crowd is going nuts as D-Dawg runs over next before Dutch sees him. He swings for the fences but D-Dawg ducks the shot. Dutch stumbles forward and almost falls into the barbwire but puts the breaks on. D-Dawg rushes over and grabs the chair. The two struggle for control before D-Dawg rips it away. Dutch pulls back with the momentum and then PUNCHES the chair back into D-Dawg's face! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    Dutch is pulling out all the stops and has floored both the challengers!

JUSTIN WHITE
    Yeah by distracting the timekeeper and bringing an illegal weapon into the ring! What kind of a champion is that???

JONATHAN STEELE
    First off there are no rules in a barbwire rope match so there is nothing illegal about it. Second he is the kind who will take any advantage!

JUSTIN WHITE
    Yeah, stick your head a little further up that ass Steele.

JONATHAN STEELE
    Sigh...

** D-Dawg stumbles to a knee as Dutch kicks the chair to the corner. He doesn't waste time as he quickly goes for a pin on downed Nero. 1...2... Kick out. Dutch picks up Nero by the hair and hits a quick kneelift to his gut. Nero falls back into the corner as Dutch follows him in. He blocks a Nero hook and throws a punch to the stomach. Nero bends over and Dutch lifts him high for a Suplex. He holds him up and crashes backwards to the mat. He floats over into another pin attempt. 1...2... Kick out. Dutch curses audibly as he starts to pick himself back to his feet. He grabs Nero by the head and begins dragging him towards the dangerous barbwire. He doesn't get far as D-Dawg has regained his bearings and clubs Dutch from behind. Dutch drops Nero and stumbles as D-Dawg takes a step back. Dutch turns around but gets hit with an EGO WHIP (Jumping Spinning Thrust Kick) to the chest that sends Dutch flying backwards into the barbwire!!! Dutch screams in agony as the metal pierces his flesh. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    Oh my! Dutch Clark has just been impaled on that barbwire!!!

JUSTIN WHITE
    Serves him right!

** Dutch struggles to catch his breath and yank his flesh out of the barbwire as D-Dawg stands and waits. We see that several beads of blood have formed on Dutch's exposed arms as he pulls himself free. He stumbles forward and is met with a kick to the gut that double him back over. D-Dawg quickly puts him between his legs and falls back with a quick Piledriver in the center of the ring. D-Dawg goes for the pin. 1...2... Broken up by Nero. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    Oooh saved by Nero. Almost a new champion.

** Nero has gotten back up and yanks D-Dawg back and begins to work in some quick lefts and rights. He drives D-Dawg to a knee and tries hooking him up for a suplex. D-Dawg manages to block it and throws a vicious uppercut to Nero's stomach. Nero coughs and stumbles back towards the barbwire as D-Dawg gets back to he feet. He charges Nero, looking to drive him into the wire but Nero sidesteps. D-Dawg stops at the last possible second and gives a smile to the crowd while tapping his temple. Unfortunately, he turns around into a stiff SUPERKICK from Nero that floors him. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    What a shot from Nero Phoenix there! He might be out cold!

** D-Dawg is unmoving as Nero smiles cockily and motions he is going to end it. He heads to the corner post and judges the loose strands of barbwire we caution. He rubs his chin before grabbing the chair that Dutch brought into the ring earlier and placing it up on the corner section of the wire. He balances it and carefully climbs up to the top of it. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    What the hell is he doing Steele?

JONATHAN STEELE
    It looks like he is going to do the Fall From Grace!

** Nero balances his own weight on the top of the chair and leaps off with flash bulbs popping. As he is sailing, however, Dutch has gotten back up and yanks D-Dawg's feet which causes Nero to CRASH into the mat. Dutch is still woozy but quickly makes his way over to where Nero has crashed and burned. He picks Nero back up and moves him over to the barbwire. He grabs his head and RAKES the barbwire across his forehead ripping it open and causing Nero to scream aloud. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    Oh my god!

JUSTIN WHITE
    He is cheesegrating Nero's head!

** Dutch releases Nero's head who stumbles backwards and now bleeding profusely from his skull. Dutch quickly spins Nero around and nails a FURYBREAKER dead in the center of the ring. The crowd pops loudly as Dutch goes for the cover. 1...2... THWACK!!! Dutch is crushed in the spine from a chair shot from D-Dawg who has taken the chair back from the corner. D-Dawg tosses the chair to the side as Dutch rolls off of Nero and holds his back in pain. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    A near win with the Furybreaker but now D-Dawg is circling in on Dutch!

** D-Dawg begins targeting Dutch's back with stomps as Dutch struggles to roll away. He eventually picks up Dutch who throws a weak cross that is ducked. D-Dawg underhooks Dutch and nails an Exploder Suplex that spins Dutch hard. Rather that go for a pin, D-Dawg looks like he is trying to prove a point as he picks Dutch up again. This time he scoops Dutch up and hits a beautiful Fallaway Slam that sends Dutch rolling under the bottom strand of barbwire that tears the hell out of his shirt and back before he comes to a stop. D-Dawg looks like he is going to continue his attack but instead turns back to Nero who is still down from the Furybreaker. He quickly rolls him up. 1...2...Shoulder Up. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    Another near fall and D-Dawg looks to be the only one capable of being on his feet.

** D-Dawg picks up the ultra groggy Nero and smiles. He quickly goes behind him and locks in a COBRA CLUTCH to try and make the already hurt Nero pass out. He holds it tight as the referee continues to check Nero. Nero struggles and reaches out instinctively to grab the ropes but only grabs a handful of the barbwire. He yelps and pulls his hand back which accidently rips off a strand of the wire. Nero looks at it meekly and out of desperation whips it behind his head. The strand catches D-Dawg on the top of the head and rips a chunk out of his skull as the blood starts to pour! He breaks the clutch as Nero drops to his knees and tries to get the blood back to his brain. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    D-Dawg is tore open, Nero is bleeding profusely and Dutch was a pin cushion. This is brutal!

JUSTIN WHITE
    Just like how I like my women and my matches... BRUTAL!

JONATHAN STEELE
    Right...

** Nero regains his senses first and quickly begins firing shots to D-Dawg's head. The blood is pouring from both men and they begin to exchange shots in the middle of the ring. Underneath the bottom strand of wire, Dutch rolls back towards the ring and picks himself up where the two men are duking it out. Nero manages to catch D-Dawg with a stiff boot to the gut as Dutch looks at Nero. The two men nod as Dutch grabs D-Dawg from around the waist band as does Nero. They rush him forward and HURL D-Dawg chest first into the barbwire. The momentum is so great that D-Dawg RIPS the barbwire free of its mounts and he goes crashing to the ringside area!!! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    HOLY CHRIST!!!

JUSTIN WHITE
    D-Dawg is dead. Get the damn gurney. IT IS OVER.

** Nero and Dutch both look down in disbelief as D-Dawg lies in a heap of barbwire, bleeding profusely. A "HOLY SHIT" chant breaks out in the crowd as officials rush over to try and free him from this nasty situation. Nero is the first to snap out of it. He fires an elbow to the side of Dutch's head which stumbles the champion towards the corner. He shoves Dutch from behind into the corner post and quickly follows up like he is going to do a German Suplex. Dutch puts a foot between his legs and blocks it before firing an elbow back himself. This jars Nero but doesn't stop him as he rushes back forward towards Dutch. He goes to hit a clothesline but Dutch does a drop toe hold INTO THE BARBWIRE! The metal rips into Nero's chest as he attempts to pull the barbs out. It is a gory scene as Dutch raises his hands in the air and motions he is going to end it. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    Nero is nipple deep in barbwire, the officials are now coming to D-Dawg's aid to try and free him from that broken barbwire strands and Dutch says he is going to finish the match... What the hell else can he do here?

** Dutch walks over to the opposite side of the ring and eyes the top strand of barbwire. With a look of pure maliciousness in his eyes, he RIPS the top strand loose and makes a large ball out of it. He turns to the hard camera and mouths "This is for you Johnny" as he turns his attention back to Nero who manages to free himself. He sets the ball down in the ring and stalks Nero who turns around slowly. Just as he does, Dutch launches himself up and nails AN EXTREME MAKEOVER ON THE BARBWIRE BALL!!! Nero goes face first into the barbwire and Dutch catches his shoulder which rips him open more. However, it is academic as Dutch rolls over the now blood soaked Nero and gets the 1...2...3...!!!!! **

Winner Via Pinfall: Dutch Clark
    Match Time: 11:20
    Judging Average: 17.52 - 15.96 - 8.5

JONATHAN STEELE
    Dutch wins it! Dutch retains his title!!!

JUSTIN WHITE
    Using the boss's move... Oh, I am sure that isn't going to make Johnny too happy.

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "The Winner of this Match.. and STILL the EWE All American Champion... DUTCH CLARK!!!"

\\ The crowd cheers as "I Want It All" hits again. The ref hands Dutch his title and he stands up with a evil grin on his face. Suddenly his song stops though. He looks confused until he hears the crowd booing, that's when he looks up to the titan tron, to see the Chaos General Manager. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "Good job Dutch.. You and my sister retained the Tag, now you retained the All American.. You're on a roll.. this almost seems like 2012 again."

\\ Johnny pauses and nods slightly as he rubs his scratches the side of his head. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "Of course, you did technically lose at WrestleMania."

\\ Some boos from the crowd as Johnny shrugs. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "Forget that though. You see, you may of noticed, I ain't there tonight. I am around, I just ain't there in the arena. But Dutch, you do reckognize where I am, right?"

\\ The camera pans just right to reveal that behind him, is indeed the Mean Machine School of Wrestling. This gets a commotion from the crowd, while Dutch gives an uneasy, yet angry face towards Jack. Jack is looking at the tron before giving the same look over to Dutch. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "If I ain't mistaken, Jack's there too isn't he? Hey Jack!"

\\ Johnny waves to the camera on the titan tron, as Jack mutters to himself angrily. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "I can't believe you guys don't have better security keeping me from this place. I mean, I'm sure we don't have to remind the fans, why the Mean Machine School of Wrestling had to be re-built right?"

\\ Dutch continues to stare at the tron, anger peering in his eyes. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "Yet here I am.. and it almost feels like history, is destine to repeat itself."

\\ Johnny pulls out a zippo lighter and begins flicking it, with a smirk on his face. Dutch is meanwhil cussing at the tron in a "I just dare you to" type of manner. Johnny shrugs. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "I'm not sure, if I should.."

\\ Johnny suddenly drops the lighter. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "Oops."

\\ The Lighter hits a gas trail and a flame trail heads towards the building, just like it did 2 years ago. This time though, the trail just suddenly stops half way to the building. When Johnny turns back to the camera laughing, something is of course up. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "Did you honestly think I would do it again? Did you really think I am that pathetic? A man of my status, reached this level, earned my reputaion, by re-using the same crap over and over."

\\ Johnny shakes his head. //

JOHNNY CHAOS
    "I'm not.. Your school is safe... See ya soon."

\\ Johnny walks off camera, and the camera turns to follow him, but then stops and looks down, seeing a beaten, covered in blood, Joe Puffs. Causing a roar of boos and all kinds of reaction from the fans. Jack is irate as he quickly pulls out his cell phone to make a call. Dutch shakes his head, unknown what's going on in his mind. //

\\ The scene quickly switches where Hollie Winder is warming up, that is until Eva walks up to her. //

EVA DE LA CRUZ
    "So... Queen of the Ring huh?"

\\ Hollie looks up at Eva with a confused look. //

EVA DE LA CRUZ
    "First Lady's Choice, now you want to win the Queen of the Ring too?"

\\ Hollie chuckles as she stands up. //

HOLLIE WINDER
    "Yes, that's right.. and I'm going to do exactly that."

\\ Hollie pauses for a moment and looks to a monitor. //

HOLLIE WINDER
    "And speaking of that, it's about that time.. If you excuse me."

\\ Hollie grabs her Briefcase and walks on as Eva shrugs. The camera switches to the locker room of Leon Cashmere, who's pacing back and forth. He stops when he hears a voice. //

SYD VICIOUS
    "You'll do fine... just like WrestleMania."

\\ Cashmere smiles and rubs his chin as he turns to look at Syd. //

LEON CASHMERE
    "You did just fine too. One more to go right?"

\\ Syd nods. //

SYD VICIOUS
    "And Then I become the Queen of the Ring."

\\ Cashmere does a mock bow. //

LEON CASHMERE
    "Your highness."

\\ Syd plays right back. //

SYD VICIOUS
    "Your majesty."

\\ They both laugh. //

LEON CASHMERE
    "Well you better get going if you want to be Queen, The Finals is up now."

\\ Syd nods and turns back to the door, but stops before she exits and looks to Cashmere. //

SYD VICIOUS
    "I mean it though, you got it... and so do I."

\\ Syd walks out the door as Cashmere smiles and sits down, not even going back to pacing. He does go into full thought of the match though, while the scene fades back to ringside. //

\\ Moments before the QOTR finals, we see Leticia Cline in the center of the ring ready to announce the upcoming fight, which would include an upcoming shot at the Diva's Championship. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is the Queen of the Ring finals, and it is scheduled for one-fall. The winner of this match will fight at Summer Breakdown for the Diva's Championship!"

\\ The capacity crowd are on their feet for the opening match-up, while commentary for Ladies' Night begins to kick on. //

GRACE MORETTI
    "Finally! A match-up worth watching!"

KELLY
    "What are you talking about? The entire show has been great."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Are you kidding? I fell asleep during the Mid Eastern Championship, and I was contemplating suicide at that garbage wrestling between Kaz and Psychotica."

\\ The crowd began to pay attention, as the titantron shows a custom video for Hollie Winder, as "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N Roses begins to play. The crowds cheered wildly for Experience founder, and fellow Nevada native, Hollie Winder while she makes her way to the ring. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "Introducing first, weighing in at one hundred and seventeen pounds... Hailing from Reno, Nevada, Miss Lady's Choice... She is Hollie! Winder!!"

\\ Hollie struts down the ramp, carting the Lady's Choice Briefcase, slapping the hands of her fanbase, while commentary spoke about her way into the tournament. //

KELLY
    "Well, this all started with Hollie Winder's path to the Queen of the Ring tournament, with her opening victory against the Queens of Wrestling's Audrey Marie, and then advancing after defeating Calista Leon in round two."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Yes, but her opponent in the finals makes those two look like creme puffs in comparison. We should be in for one hell of a fight."

\\ Hollie entered the ring, and climbs a turnbuckle to taunt to the crowd, while her theme fades out. It was replaced with "Devour" by Shinedown, while Syd received a very mixed reaction from the crowds. She walks out, not paying much mind to the crowd, as all her focus was on Hollie Winder. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "And her opponent, weighing in at one hundred and fifty-five pounds, she hails from Hell's Hill, Tennessee. She is Syd! Vicious!!!"

\\ She walked to the ring, and enters the squared circle with commentary speaking about her road to Queen of the Ring. //

KELLY
    "Meanwhile, Syd Vicious made an easy victory over AJ Lee in the opening of the Queens of the Ring tournament, and in round two, eliminated a heavy favorite, in Mickie James."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Yeah, heavy's a good word to describe Mickie. But, Syd is one of the few fighters I look forward to seeing compete. While she's not easy on the eyes, she's not one of those WWE catfighting rejects like the two of them bulldozed through to get here. "

\\ The referee keeps both ladies apart long enough to signal the opening of the match. //

KELLY
    "And the Queen of the Ring Finals is underway!"

QUEEN OF THE RING FINALS
    Standard Match
    Hollie Winder Vs. Syd Vicious

** Both starlets tie up, however, Syd gets an easy upper hand with her greater strength, and puts Hollie in a standing crossface. Hollie yelled in pain, but, managed to squirm out of that hold. Syd, didn't let up, however, and catches Hollie again, before delivering a back suplex onto her, and applying a quick leg lock onto her. **

GRACE MORETTI
    "And that will be the key to Syd locking this match in. Hollie is nothing but a glorified spot monkey, while Syd has a much more accomplished technical background to her repertoire."

KELLY
    "I wouldn't count out Hollie's ground game, being that she's trained with White Tiger, and even Angela Fortin a little bit in their run with Divalution."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Ha. Keep telling yourself that, shug."

** Syd adds additional pressure to that leg lock, until Hollie is able to kick Syd in the side of the head and escape from that hold. Winder is a little slowed down, but, still easily able to run to the ropes, and return with a dropkick to Syd Vicious' chest that knocks the 6' tall diva on her back. Syd gets up, as Hollie hits her with a snapmare before running to the ropes, and then powersliding into a clothesline that knocks her down. While Hollie was on her knees, she gives the crowd a little air guitar before getting to her feet and starting to climb a turnbuckle. **

KELLY
    "A most excellent powersliding clothesline! Party on, Grace!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "No. That should've died off in the 90's."

** Hollie climbs up to the top rope, and stalked Syd, before leaping off and landing a devastating tornado DDT. She quickly covered, while the ref slides in. **

KELLY
    "Kicked out in the nick of time!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Hollie was just short of winning Queen of the Ring right then and there. Syd needs to get back in this, if she wants to get to Summer Breakdown."

** Syd kicks out, while Hollie looked agitated at the fact she didn't have it. Hollie gets up to her feet, and helps Syd get up as well, before putting her on spaghetti legs with a jawbreaker. Hollie runs at the ropes again, but her move is caught, and was countered with a thunderous exploder suplex, causing the crowd to roar with her second wind. **

KELLY
    "Whoa!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Picture perfect Exploder Suplex! That'll ground Hollie for awhile!"

** Syd gets to her feet, and grabbed both of Hollie's legs, and tilting her up. She then quickly fell back and hurled Hollie face first into the opposite turnbuckle, causing a very painful sounding groan from the crowds as Hollie bounced off of the turnbuckle.

Vicious gets Hollie to her feet, and lifted her up before whipping her into the corner again, and delivering a roaring elbow to her. Syd dragged her away, and goes for a quick pinfall on Winder.

KELLY
    "Oh! That was a buzzer beating kickout by Hollie Winder!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Maybe all that dye and hairspray makes for a natural shield from blows to the head."

** Syd looked up, and was not pleased at all with the pin not going to three. She aggressively gets Hollie to her feet, and kneed her in the face. Hollie stumbled to the southwest turnbuckle, and rested against it. Syd charges at her, but meets a boot to the face, making her stand on spaghetti legs.

Hollie slowly started to climb up the turnbuckle, shaking the cobwebs out, while Syd recovered when Hollie gets to the top. In a Herculean effort, she jumps up to the second rope, and gives Hollie a body blow, before clutching her. She grapples her, and climbs to the tope rope, before leaping off with a powerful backflip powerslam and a cover.

KELLY
    "Whoa!!! What a backflip powerslam from the top rope! This one has to be over!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Yep, lesson learned kids. When you go to the top, expect to Crash 'N Burn."

3!

Winner Via Pinfall: Syd Vicious
    Match Time: 9:22
    Judging Average: 26.53 - 26.0

\\ Syd gets up onto her knees and celebrated her victory, while "Devour began to play once more. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner, and the 2013 Queen of the Ring! Syd! Vicious!!!"

KELLY
    "What an exciting match-up. And Syd will fight the winner of Abby Addiction or Mickie James for the Diva's Championship at Summer Breakdown!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Just say Abby Addiction... It'll save you some breath."

\\ Syd excitedly gets to her feet, and started to make her exit out of the ring, in triumph, while the next match was about to begin shortly. //

\\ After a quick break to the back, we waste no time heading into the King of Kings Championship match. Starting things off, we hear the all too familiar opening riff of "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses, that causes a very large portion of the EWE faithful to get on their feet for the arrival of White Tiger. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one-fall, and it is for the King of Kings Championship! Making his way to the ring first, weighing in at two hundred and twenty nine pounds! Hailing from rawlins, Wyoming, he is White! Tiger!"

\\ White Tiger walked along the crowds and had given some sporadic high-fives to the crowd in the front row, looking excited for this fight. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "White Tiger is looking to add the one belt he hasn't acquired yet within the EWE throughout his illustrious career. And tonight, he fights Angela Fortin, who he claims isn't worthy of the belt at all."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Well, she's not, to be frank. She didn't have to run through all the legends back in White Tiger's prime in her run through King of Extreme. He will easily mop the floor with her."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I think you're underestimating her a little bit, Justin. Angela's got a lot of fire within her, and managed to be the first woman to win the King of Extreme tournament as well."

\\ White Tiger enters the ring, and taunted to the crowd, getting them hyped up, and telling Angela to c'mon and bring it. His theme fades out, while Angela enters to a new theme song, "You Know My Name" by Chris Cornell, while she receives a fairly large pop from the crowds as well. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "And the opponent, hailing from Los Angeles, California, she is weighing in at one hundred and twenty one pounds! The King of Kings Champion! Angela Fortin!"

\\ She walked out, with the belt around her waist, of course with a few notches needing to be adjusted, for they never expected a woman to hold it. Angela smiles at her fanbase, while commentary adds their two cents in while she arrives. //

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Mark my words, Steele. This will be the last time you see Angela Fortin with a man's belt. All this hype and a new theme will go to waste, because White Tiger will prove how big of a fluke she really is."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "You're starting to sound like your replacement on Ladies' Night. Only you don't have the amazing tits to make you interesting."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Oh please, I know people care more about the White Express than some random indy wrestler from Europe."

\\ Angela enters the ring, staring White Tiger down, who looks confident in his victory. She is a little shaky over White Tiger's size and technical skill, but, confident in herself as well. The referee takes the King of Kings title and raises it overhead, causing cheers from the crowd. He hands the belt to the time keeper, before signaling the start of the match. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And this epic clash is ready to go!"

EWE KING OF KINGS CHAMPIONSHIP
    Standard Match
    Angela Fortin(c) Vs. White Tiger

** Both circle each other, sizing up the compitition, and anticipating each other's move. White Tiger goes for a grapple, but, Angela delivers a low kick to his shin, making him stagger a bit at the hard blow. She tries another shot with her legs to his ribs, but, White Tiger anticipated the attack and catches her right leg before it makes contact. He takes her down with a dragon screw and a standing leglock, while she is on the ground. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "And that will be the key to White Tiger coming up victorious in this match. He needs to utilize his obvious size advantage and cut off her speed."

** Angela struggled for a couple of seconds, but managed to kick him away with her free leg. She was about to get up, but sees him quickly recovering, and changed gears to hit him with a monkey flip that sends him back first into the mat with an echoing thud.

While White Tiger is down, she quickly slides over to him, and started to work on his right arm with an armbar.

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Likewise, Angela will need to use her speed, and whittle down White Tiger's strength if she wants to walk out with the belt."

** Angela has that cross armbar locked in deep, causing White Tiger to grunt in pain. He started to fight his way up, though, managing to shift his body weight over Angela's, and lifted her up off the ground. He then hurled her backwards, which the momentum damaged his arm, but easily forced her to let go, as her own body weight made her fly off and crash into the canvas, causing a nice marking from the audience.

White Tiger whipped his arm, taunting that she didn't do anything serious to him, before starting to pick the former cop up, and planting her with a German Suplex and going for a cover.

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Oh, that was such a slow count!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Angela kicked out at 2, but, things are looking pretty grim for her so far."

** White Tiger gets Angela to her feet again, and faked an Irish whip, attempting to lay her out with a short armed clothesline. But, she expected this and ducked the attack, before countering with a hangman's neckbreaker, causing a quick pop from the crowds. Quickly realizing that her usual repertoire of armbars won't be as effective, she delivered a knee drop onto his right arm, causing Tiger to clutch him arm in pain, before she runs to the ropes, and springboards off and lands a near perfect elbow drop to his midsection. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Beautifully executed springboard elbow drop by Fortin!"

** Angela started to lace her right leg against White Tiger's left leg, improvising a move to use against her larger opponent. She then hurls herself forward with a tuck and roll, that forced White Tiger to roll quickly along with her, but with a release that sends him back first into the turnbuckle, that caused a big round of applause from the crowds. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Look at these morons, applauding such pointless flash in a simple move."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "You gotta admit, though. That was pretty impressive. Probably better than anything you could pull off in the ring."

** White Tiger clutched his back from the impact of that move, while Angela gets to her feet, and started to climb the turnbuckle in front of him, and raised her fist to the sky, starting to rain down blows on White Tiger's head, with the crowd counting along. **

1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6!

** But, before she could follow up, White Tiger grabbed onto Angela's leg, and raises her up, before running towards the center of the ring and leveling her with a huge spinebuster, that gets the crowds going back and forth between a "Let's go, Tiger!" and a "Let's go, Angie!" chant. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And it looks like White Tiger is coming back in this match with an Earth-shaking spinebuster."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Hey! Show a little enthusiasm, why don't ya?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "We're supposed to be impartial, remember? You should give it a shot sometime."

** Angela looked near motionless after that big impact, as White Tiger looks like he's ready to set in for the kill. He lifted her up for a Death Valley Driver that he calls the Payne Killer, before driving her back down into the mat, causing the crowd to spark with life after that big impact. he quickly, and confidently covered Angela while the referee slides in to count the pin. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Payne Killer! Payne Killer! This one's over!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "No freakin' way!!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I'm just as surprised as you are, Justin! Angela just barely made it out of that pin in time."

** White Tiger gets up and shouts at the referee that it was three, and holds up three fingers in his face while he does so. He notices that she hadn't got up yet, but, is resting herself. White Tiger starts to go to the top rope, looking for the Strike Down. Angela slowly gets up, having a few cobwebs in her head still from that big hit she taken earlier. When she turns around, White Tiger leaps towards her, but Angela retaliates with a huge Flash Kick, that makes the crowd come alive, before she falls on top of his seemingly unconscious body for a pin. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "What a Flash Kick! Angela could retain right here!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "No, Tiger! Get up!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And another near fall in this match!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Phew... I was worried for a second."

** Angela looked shocked that he got out of that predicament, but slammed both her hands on the canvas. She then quickly gets up to her feet, while White Tiger is getting up slowly, but surely. Angela runs to the ropes, and rebounds off hitting a running headscissors takedown. After whipping Tiger around, she heads outside the apron, and taunted at the crowds, stoking them up for her by saying, of all things... "Shock the monkey!" **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Did she... just make a Peter Gabriel reference?"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "I'd show her my sledgehammer anytime."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Should I remind you of how well that went last time?"

** Angela anticipates White Tiger getting up, before hopping up and hitting a springboard elbow strike on him, which causes the crowd to swing her way. She was getting momentum in her favor, and lifted him up before giving a kick to the stomach, and getting him in position for the Death Sentence. She taunted to the crowds, before delivering the move in the center of the ring. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Death Sentence! Angela Fortin hits the Death Sentence!"

White Tiger narrowly kicked out, causing the crowds to cheer wildly for his second wind. Angela looked heartbroken, believing she had the pin right then and there.

JUSTIN WHITE
    "What a kickout by White Tiger! Look at that resiliency!"

** Angela was cursing herself, while starting to get to her feet as her burst of adrenaline seemed to be fading after hitting that move. Both were hurting, and slow to get to their feet. Angela attempted a grapple first, and attempted a vertical suplex, but, White Tiger blocked it, and reversed it back onto Angela. He gets to his feet, and gets Angela up to her feet, before grabbing her right leg, and lifting her up, before dropping her back down on her left leg.

Angela rolled on the mat a little, clutching her leg, crying out in anguish. Tiger gets Angela back up, and whipped her into the Southwestern turnbuckle, and rushed in with a big clothesline, and followed that up with a bulldog headlock. He then made a motion to the crowds that he was setting up for the kill, while they cheered in response.

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Better say goodbye to that belt, Angie! It's about to be all over."

** White Tiger gets Angela up on her feet in the dead center of the ring, and picks her up, ready to latch in that modified dragon sleeper he calls the Tiger Snare, but, as if Angela comes out of nowhere, she quickly hits him with two strong elbow shots to his midsection, and a blow to his face, before taking him down and locking in her own submission, the Taser Shockwave in the center of the ring, while the crowd goes absolutely nuts. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Shock that monkey! Taser Shockwave is applied, and White Tiger is in trouble!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Fight it, Tiger! Get outta there!"

** White Tiger yells out in pain, while Angela has the hold locked in deep and has no intention of letting go. White Tiger struggled within the hold for a good minute and a half, struggling to get to the ropes, but it was to no avail, as he was forced to submit. The ending bell rings, while Angela released the hold and rolled off of him, and started to breathe heavily after a hellacious match. **

Winner Via Submission: Angela Fortin
    Match Time: 19:29
    Judging Average: 17.8 - 17.53

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner by submission, and still the King of Kings Champion! Angela Fortin!"

\\ Angela was handed her belt, in which she gets out of the ring, and holds it up in celebration, before leaving as quickly as she arrived. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "What a huge upset by Angela Fortin! If she needed to solidify why she is King of Kings Champion, then look no further than this match."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "She got so lucky, I don't know the odds of her catching both Triple H and White Tiger on bad nights, but, her lucky streak will come crashing down soon."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "On contrary, Justin... I think her rise to power is just beginning."

\\ White Tiger had frustratedly headed back up the ramp while the fans clap him on. //

Back to top Go down
    JAY
    Admin
    JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013   [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:58 pm

DATE
    July 7th, 2013

VENUE
    Las Vegas, Nevada

ARENA
    Caesar's Palace

THEME

TURNOUT
    56 Roleplays

RESULTS CREDIT

SHAD
  • Kaz Vs. Psychotica

DUSTIN M.

SCARLETT

MIKE M.

JAY

TOP 10 RPERS

-HONORABLE MENTIONS-
    White Tiger (17.53 avg)
    Android #18 (17.03 avg)
    Mizore (16.23 avg)
    Curtis Axel (16.2 avg)
    D-Dawg (15.96 avg)

• :: PART THREE ::

\\ Leticia Cline waits in the ring as a bell tolls, before "Hardcore Country" hits over the PA System. The crowd begins to stir with boos as Mickie parts the curtains, Mid Eastern Title still firmly around her waist, but what she's missing, is Trish. //

KELLY
    "Well as Mickie prepares for her second match of the evening.. and our Main Event here for our brand, you gotta notice, she's not flanked by Trish. You think she heard the advice from Abby?"

GRACE MORETTI
    "I don't know, nor do I think she cares.. it may just be a diliberate trap to sucker Abby in."

KELLY
    "Not something I'd put past Mickie."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Of course not."

\\ Mickie makes her way down the ramp and slides into the ring. She removes the title from her waist and hops on the turbukle where she raises it up, only for more boos. As her music dies down there's a few moments of silence. With a few more moments of silence, barring the anticipated crowd. Finally the lights dim over the entrance stage. //

I'M SO ADDICTED TO

\\ Teal and Red Pyro shoots off above the entrance. //

ALL THE THINGS YOU DO

\\ "Addicted" by Saving Abel continues over the PA System and the crowd blows up when Abby parts the curtains. She's sporting her usual Attire, least the type of attire, this particular one is designed like the American Flag, in tribute to the passing holiday a few days prior. Abby has the Diva's Title locked around her waist, until she removes it and raises it up on the stage. //

KELLY
    "Here we go.. good friend of mine, fellow CWA Grad, graduated before I did.. Simply one of the greatest, 2 time Diva's Champion, among being one of two people to hat trick the entire Women's Division Titles."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Yea, you don't like her at all with that hype up."

KELLY
    "Sorry."

GRACE MORETTI
    "It's fine... and so is she, if you know what I mean."

KELLY
    "'Fraid so."

\\ Abby continues her way down the ramp, with the Title over her shoulder, while she slaps a few hands down the ramp. She switches hands with the title as she walks over to the other side of the ramp half way down, and slaps some of them hands the rest of the way down. Abby slides into the ring and raises the title up again as she looks at Mickie. Mickie seems to be licking her chops as she looks at the Diva's Title. The music fades as Leticia stands in the middle of the ring between the two. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "The Following contest is the Ladies Night Brand Main Event, set for one fall.. and it is for the EWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP!!"

\\ The crowd cheers as Leticia smiles. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "Introducing the Challenger... Representing the Queens of Wrestling.. from Richmond Virginia.. She is the EWE Mid Eastern Champion... MICKIE JAMES!"

\\ The crowd boos as Mickie raises up her Mid Eastern Title, keeping a cocky stare towards Abby. Abby smiles and shrugs. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "Her opponent.. From St. Louis Missouri... she is the Current, Reigning, and Defending EWE Diva's Champion... The Addiction... ABBY ADDICTION!!!"

\\ Abby raises up the title, while the fans roar. Abby hands the title over to the ref and he raises it up while Leticia exits the ring. Both Abby's Diva's and Mickie's Mid Eastern Titles are handed over to the time keeper before the ref calls for the bell. //

EWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP
    Standard Match
    Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Mickie James

** Abby and Mickie circle the ring for a moment before locking up. The two go for suplexes, that they each block. Abby then hits an Armdrag takedown. As Mickie pops back up, Abby hits her with a quick running clothesline. Abby bounces off the ropes and drops Mickie with a second one as she popped back up again. **

KELLY
    "Looks like the champion has taken the first bit of control."

GRACE MORETTI
    "No surprise there."

** Mickie gets back up again, only for Abby to hit her with a hard right. Mickie tries to send one back, but Abby blocks and drops another. This happens a couple of more times, before Abby kicks her in the gut and drops her with an Evenflow DDT. Abby makes the cover, but Mickie shoots back out of it. **

KELLY
    "First cover of the match, quickly rejected."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Shame."

** As they get back up, they begin trading rights, until Abby ducks and locks in a sleeper. The crowd cheers this, as Abby tries to wear Mickie down. Mickie fights to stay awake, as Abby tightens the hold. Abby takes them down to their knees, before they can get to the mat though, Mickie pries herself back out of it. Mickie bounces off the ropes and hits Abby with a hard clothesline. The crowd boos as Mickie screams out at them. Mickie grabs Abby and sends her into the corner. Mickie runs and hits a diving splash on Abby in the corner. As Abby bounces out, Mickie runs forward and delievers a hard bulldog. Mickie turns Abby over and makes the cover, but Abby kicks out. **

KELLY
    "Near fall there, seems Mickie is battling back in this."

GRACE MORETTI
    "I hope not, Abby needs to take her down as soon as possible, so we don't have to see her anymore tonight."

KELLY
    "I agree."

** Mickie mounts ontop of Abby and hits several hard shots. As Mickie lets her back up, Abby tries fighting back, hitting a quick right. She grabs Mickie and tries to whip her, but Mickie holds on and sends Abby into the corner. Mickie runs forward hitting a One-Handed Cartwheel Monkey Flip. She covers again, but Abby kicks out. Mickie screams out at the ref with a crazed look. That's haulted though as when she tries to grab Abby back up, Abby grabs her and locks in The Addiction! **

KELLY
    "The Addiction Out of nowhere! This could be it!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Yes! Tap Mickie, Tap!"

** Mickie screams and fights as Abby continues to apply the pressure of the hold. Mickie seems to be in alot of trouble, but finally manuvers herself to get her foot on the bottom rope. The ref tells Abby to break the hold, which she does after a 3 count. They get back to their feet where they begin to trade shots again, before Abby whips Mickie into the ropes. Abby grabs Mickie and lifts her up for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, but instead, Mickie counters with a headscissors takedown. **

KELLY
    "Good counter there by Mickie."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Did you really just say that?"

KELLY
    "Yea, I know."

** Mickie stands up and smirks to the fans, proud of herself, until Abby gets back up. Mickie grabs Abby and gets her in a side headlock, but Abby lifts her up for a back suplex, but Mickie flips back onto her feet then grabs Abby for a sleeper, but Abby hits a snapmare. Mickie rolls through back onto her feet, before springing off the ropes and hitting a back elbow. Mickie walks around gloating before grabbing Abby and hitting a snap suplex. She floats over into a cover, but Abby quickly kicks out. Mickie grabs Abby and hits a snapmare, before running and bouncing off the ropes, to hit a baseball slide to her face. Mickie taunts the fans, who boo her, of course. **

GRACE MORETTI
    "You're not special Mickie, get over it.. maybe you should stay focused on putting Abby away, idiot."

KELLY
    "She feels she's in control right now."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Which is going to cost her, you don't fool around if you're in control, you just keep the pressure going, so they don't turn it against you."

KELLY
    "Very true, a veteran like her, she should know that."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Correct, she SHOULD."

** Mickie continues taunting until she see's Abby getting back up. Mickie quickly runs over and clotheslines Abby right over the ropes, as Abby crashes down onto the floor. This causes Mickie to smile and taunt the booing fans once more. **

KELLY
    "She really is feeling fool of herself, isn't she?"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Yea, well that may of been good for her, but she can't leave Abby out there.. a count out isn't going to win the championship."

KELLY
    "Very true."

** Mickie exits the ring and immediately goes on the attack. She kicks Abby in the gut as she tried to get up. Mickie picks her up by her hair, Abby shoves her back though, then hits her with a hard right, which gets cheers from the crowd. Mickie doesn't take too kindly to it though, and returns one right back. They go back and forth, before Abby lunges forward with a hard clothesline. By this time the ref had reached a 7 count, so Mickie breaks it up, before getting right back out. She grabs Abby and flings her hard into the barricade. The crowd boos once more as Micke slaps her across the chest then lifs her up and drops her face first on the barricade. Mickie then grabs her and whips her hard into the steel steps. She then runs forward and drives a knee into Abby's face, while she's still sitting with her back into the steps. Mickie breaks the count at 8 before grabbing Abby and rolling her into the ring. Mickie slides in and makes the cover as the ref slides into make the count for a very long two count before Abby kicks out. **

KELLY
    "That was a close one there, thought we had a new champion."

GRACE MORETTI
    "I'm surprised, I won't lie, she swung the momentum in her direction after that assault on the outside."

** Mickie shakes it off as she picks Abby up and sends her into the corner. Mickie rushes forward and charges before splashing Abby in the corner. Mickie then sets up and delievers the Mick-A-Rana. The fans just boo when she goes for another cover, and gets another near fall, before Abby kicks out. Mickie seems frustrated, but she keeps her composure as she backs up and waits on Abby. As Abby climbs to her feet, Abby rushes and hits a Thesz Press. After hitting several rights, Mickie stands up and walks to Abby's feet, before lifting up Abby's right leg. Mickie smiles as the fans boo, except for the array of minimal cheers. **

GRACE MORETTI
    "She could be thinking Sharpshooter here."

KELLY
    "A move taught to her by Trish."

** Sure enough Mickie steps through and turns Abby over, locking in the Sharpshooter! Abby screams out and reaches for the ropes, but they are just out of reach. They ain't far though, and Mickie realises that, which is why she drags Abby across the ring before sitting back down. Abby screams out in pain and claws the mat, trying to craw her way back across the ring. She gets finger-tips away, before Mickie stands up and drags her back across the ring again. The fans boo as Mickie smiles and gets back in position, while Abby holds her head, enduring the pain. **

KELLY
    "This isn't looking good, Abby may have to tap."

GRACE MORETTI
    "And Mickie would be champion, not good at all.. Come on Abby!"

** Abby digs deep though, and manages to crawl back across one more time, and lunges to get that bottom rope. Mickie milks every last millisecond of her five count before releasing the hold. Mickie gloats to the fans, knowing the Champion is in much pain right now. As Abby gets to one knee, Mickie quickly grabs her and hooks her head underneath her arm, before throwing up her other arm and shouting out, meaning it's Mickie-DT Time.. but all of the sudden, Abby nails her with The Recovery! The Crowd roars, while they both lay there on the mat. **

KELLY
    "The Recovery! The Champion is back in this!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "Let's hope so, but it could of just been desperation."

** They both continue to lay there as the ref has began counting them out, at a count of 8, they both make it up to their feet at the same time, Abby with the aid of the ropes. Abby suddenly bursts forward though, and hits Mickie with The First Step. Abby quickly makes the cover, getting a near fall before Mickie kicks out. Abby catches her breath for a moment, As she grabs Mickie, Mickie shoves her back. Mickie runs and bounces off the ropes, only to be caught with a Tilt-A-Whirl backbreaker. Abby grabs Mickie and hits her with The CrossRoads. The crowd roars as she makes the cover and the crowd counts with the ref, but Mickie rolls out at the last possible millisecond. **

KELLY
    "Another near fall for the Champion.. This is turning into a great match."

GRACE MORETTI
    "I hate to agree with that, considering the challenger.. but I do."

KELLY
    "Oh believe me, I didn't even want to say it, for the same reason."

** Abby catches her breath again for a moment as she stands back and rests in the corner. As Mickie gets up to one knee, Abby runs and bounces off the ropes, getting to Mickie just as she reaches her feet, and connects The Relapse! The crowd roars again, when Abby again makes the cover and the ref counts the **

ONE
    TWO
    THRE....KICK OUT!

** Abby sits up, seemingly shocked that Mickie once again kicked out. Abby shakes her head then quickly grabs Mickie, for the 2nd time, this time smack dab in the center of the ring, locks in THE ADDICTION! **

GRACE MORETTI
    "YES! The Addiction is once again locked in!"

KELLY
    "And in the center of the ring this time! Mickie won't be able to get her feet on the ropes this time!"

** The electricity in the crowd is very wild, knowing exactly what Kelly just pointed out, Mickie is pretty much screwed with a hold like this, in the center of the ring, there's just simply no escape, or so it would seem. Mickie suffered the pain of the hold for a little bit and seemed to be in trouble, but then she would get her feet in position on the mat, and push herself into a pinning situation, while still locked in the hold. As the ref slid down to make the count, she gets a very near fall, until Abby has to let go to kick out. **

KELLY
    "Wow.. ok, I gotta give props on that one."

GRACE MORETTI
    "No you don't, it's Mickie."

** They both lay there for a moment catching their breath. As they get up, Abby grabs Mickie and sets her up for a suplex, but Mickie spins out of it and hits an inverted DDT. Mickie pops back up with a crazy look in her eyes before she grabs Abby by the back of her head and yanks her back up to her feet. Micke leans Abby over and plants a kiss, getting the crowd riled up, until this is followed with a Mick-Kick! **

KELLY
    "The Long Kiss Goodnight!"

GRACE MORETTI
    "NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! SHE CAN'T BE OUR CHAMPON!"

** Micke smirks, still looking very crazy as she drops to her knees. She seductively slowly crawls over ontop of Abby, then hooks the leg, while the crowd is in complete boos. The ref slides down and once again makes the count for the **

ONE
    TWO
    THRE....KICK OUT!

** Abby had barely rolled the shoulder, and the crowd explodes. Mickie sits up with complete rage in her eyes. **

GRACE MORETTI
    "Oh THANK YOU!"

KELLY
    "Man this is a fantastic match.. how long will this thing keep going?"

** Mickie screams out before yanking Abby back up by her hair. Mickie sends Abby full force into the corner and chases after her. Mickie suddenly stops in her tracks, when Abby jumps up and flips off the corner, Mickie can't avoid being nailed with the OVERDOSE! The crowd blows up while the ref slides in and counts. **

ONE
    TWO
    THREE!

Winner Via Pinfall: Abby Addiction
    Match Time: 20:14
    Judging Average: 17.55 - 17.3

\\ "Addicted" hits the PA System while Abby rolls out of the cover and the crowd has exploded. //

LETICIA CLINE
    "The winner of this match.. and STILL EWE DIVA'S CHAMPION... ABBY ADDICTION!!!"

KELLY
    "Well apparently, like that."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Any match can end that sudden, you should know that.. even if you didn't last a full year."

KELLY
    "Ouch.. I had a decent run though thank you.. but not about me, this about Abby retaining her title in one great Title match.. Best Diva's Title match since our return, or of 2013."

GRACE MORETTI
    "You only have two other matches to compare that to, and both were very sudden matches, in terms of length."

KELLY
    "Doesn't make it any less false though."

\\ Abby stands up as the ref hands her her title and raises her hand. Abby climbs the turnbukle and raises up the title as the crowd continues to cheer her. When Abby gets down, Mickie is back up. Abby nods and holds out a hand to shake Mickie's hand... Mickie starts to reach back to return the offer, but pulls back and spits in Abby's face. As Abby wipes her face, Mickie rolls out of the ring and grabs her Mid Eastern Title. //

KELLY
    "Abby trying to be a person of her word, showing respect and offering Mickie a handshake after a great match, without any of her Queen friends getting involved.. but no dice, from Mickie."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Typical Mickie, not showing any class or respect, just a sore loser."

KELLY
    "Pretty much."

\\ Abby shakes her head as she watches Mickie storm up the ramp. As Mickie goes through the curtains, Abby turns and raises her title back up once more for the fans pleasure. Abby puts the title over her shoulder and turns to leave. Before she goes through the ropes though, she stops when she sees Hollie Winder standing on the stage, Lady's Choice Briefcase in hand. Abby backs up, and despite being exhausted after a long grueling match, still motions for Hollie to come on down. //

KELLY
    "This is not what Abby wants.. what is she thinking."

GRACE MORETTI
    "She's a true champion, Kelly, simple as that.. besides Hollie isn't 100% either, as much as Abby just went through one grueling match, Hollie's had two matches, this wouldn't be wise on her part."

KELLY
    "It could just be mind games."

\\ Hollie laughs at Abby's motion, and nods in acknowledgement of her heart as Hollie raises up the briefcase and looks to the crowd, as if asking them.. which they cheer, despite liking both. Hollie laughs and shakes her head as she puts a finger up to Abby and waves it, mouthing "not yet." Abby smiles back and slowly raises the title before mouthing back "I'll be ready." As Hollie turns around, she's tackled by Eva. The crowd boos. Abby stands there unsure if she should help. When the two continue scrapping back through the curtains. Abby decides to exit the ring and head up the ramp. As soon as she reaches the stage though, now Syd comes through the curtains and stands right in front of Abby. The crowd blows up seeing the two standing in front of eachother. //

GRACE MORETTI
    "Yes! here we go... I cannot wait!"

KELLY
    "I couldn't agree more.. and though she just teased it, and you don't like her like I do, I hope Hollie doesn't ruin this.."

\\ Syd and Abby stare for a moment before smirking and shaking hands, which the crowd roars more, while embraced in the handshake, Abby raises the title up with her other hand. //

GRACE MORETTI
    "It's poetic the two of them won tonight, could be one of the biggest Diva's Title matches the EWE's ever had."

KELLY
    "Is it too early to be saying this? Being they just won tonight.."

GRACE MORETTI
    "Looking at both of their in-ring capabilities.. or heck looking at Syd from the very 1st match she had, and knowing Abby.. it's a match that's crossed all of our minds, don't lie."

KELLY
    "I won't deny that.. It will be great."

\\ The camera pans up and down the Tall Tower of Terror structure as a bell rings. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for finals of the King of Xtreme Tournament, that will be contested in the first ever, Tower of Terror Match!!!"

\\ The crowd roars, while the camera's still pan the stucture, showing 5 different layers, each layer about as tall as a normal cage, but not a cage at all mind you. It's boards on the outside that goes half way up each layer, with gaps in the top halfs of the layers. With weapons hanging on each wall of each layer, and metal winding stairs going up all the layers. All the way at the top, a peistool on the very top of the tower, with a crowd latched in place on that pedistool. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "The Rules to this match is as followed, the five competitors will make their entrance, and begin in the ring, with no pinfalls, no submissions, no countouts, and no disualifications... The only way to win is the climb into the tower of terror and make your way all the way to the top, unlatching the crown, to claim yourself as the victory, as the 2013 KING OF XTREME! Doing so will also grant you and Undisputed Title match on August 25th at Summer BreakDown!!"

\\ The crowd roars again. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I honestly have to say, I've never seen anything like this."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Do you see how tall that damn thing is? This is going to be extremely dangerous, and I love it!"

\\ "Mouth of War" by Pantera hits over the sound system, getting a chorus of boos from the crowd as Aries walks through the curtains. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Introducing first... begining the tournament at Seed Number Six.. from Hell's Kitchen New York.. weighing in at 265 pounds... God's Hand... ARIES!!"

\\ The crowd continues to boo as Aries makes his way down the ramp. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Well as we get ready for the Finals of this year's King of Xtreme Tournament, it's a unique situation of 5 finalists, instead of two. Regardless, Aries started by defeating CM Punk in the first round, someone I'm sure he can relate to. The second round was rather, interesting to say the least.. when he defeated Mickie James and D-Dawg in a Triple Threat Match."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Not just any Triple Threat, Steele.. It was a Dildo on a Pole match, where the winner had to not pull the dildo down, but slap Mickie with it."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I was trying not to mention that."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Hey it's your Mean Machine Buddies that did it, they're the immature ones."

\\ Aries enters the ring and props himself in the corner, while the music fades out. After a few moments of silence, suddnly "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory hits the PA System. The crowd cheers out as Kelsi parts the curtains. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "She began the tournament at Seed Number Four.. from Fountain Colorado... KELSI PARR!!"

\\ Kelsi starts her way down the ramp, slapping fans hands on the way, jumping back and forth to do so. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Kelsi's journey to the finals, started with Randy Orton in round one.. followed by a Capture The Flag Victory over Salvatore in Round Two."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Don't think we'll be seeing much of him for awhile."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "What happened to him earlier tonight was bad news, but we'll leave that be for now. For Kelsi Parr this is her moment. Between Queen of the Ring and King of Xtreme, this is the 3rd time she finds herself here in the finals."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Last year even?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "She was in both last year, Justin"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Yea, Queen of the Ring was one on one with Trish in the Finals, I remember that, but King of Xtreme?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "The 8 Finalists took part in the Albatross Match."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Oh yeah."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "She finds herself here for a 3rd time, hoping not to fall short again."

\\ Kelsi slides into the ring and climbs the turnbukle. She raises up her arms as the crowd cheers some more. She hops down and looks to Aries as she walks over to a corner next to him. As her music fades, it is quickly replaced with "Never Enough" by Five Finger Death Punch. The crowd boos out as John Steel walks through the cutains, but not alone, as he's flanked by both Melina, and J-Lo. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Starting the Tournament at Seed Number Three... Accompanied by Melina Perez and J-Lo.. From New York, New York.. weighing in at 285 pounds... JOHN STEEL!!"

\\ The trio continues their way down the ramp, with John wearing quite the cocky grin. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Well Steel took care of AJ Styles in the first round.. then had an amazing First ever Return to Base Match with Nero Phoenix in the 2nd round, which got him the victory, thanks to Melina's help."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Don't act like he wouldn't of won anyways, you don't got to be so jealous Steele."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Trust me, I'm not."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Sibling Rivalries, I swear."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "For the Love of...*Sighs*"

\\ Steel slides into the ring, while Melina and J-Lo climb the steps. Steel holds the ropes open letting Melina and J-Lo enter the ring. Aries and Kelsi watch on, bemused, while the trio pose in the center of the ring. As the music cuts, Steel holds the ropes back open for Melin and J-Lo to get back out, as they wait by ringside. "Not Gonna Die" by Skillet hits over the PA System and the crowd jumps up and roars as Cashmere walks onto the stage, Briefcase in hand. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Starting at Seed Number Two... from Knoxville, Tennessee.. weighing in at 225 Pounds... he is Mr. Money in the Bank... LEON CASHMERE!!"

\\ Cashmere raises up the briefcase from the stage, then begins his way down the ramp, while the fans continue to cheer him. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "This man has made a huge impact in EWE in general, as you can see with that Money in the Bank Briefcase.. but as far as the King of Xtreme Tournament.. he tamed the Pitbull Rampage Jackson in Round One... and took down Misty Haze, who we haven't seen since, in Round Two."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "This guy is good and all that, but he shouldn't even be in this match.. he should of listened to Syd, Cashed in on an unprepared Christy in the Casino, be the champion right now and not even have to compete in this match."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "He did the honorable thing and left it up to chance."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Doing the Honorable thing doesn't make you famous, Steele, it makes you forgetable."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I don't see that happening with this guy, but ok."

\\ Cashmere enters the ring and smirks to each opponent, especially Kelsi and Aries, when he raises up the Money in the Bank Briefcase. Cashmere hands his briefcase to the referee, who hands it over to the time keeper. His music cuts and there's silence for a few moments again. The Lights dim and Rihanna's "Disturbia" hits.. this causes a complete 50/50 response from the crowd before Alessandro parts the curtains. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "And finally, he began at Seed Number One... from Alpine New Jersey.. weighing in at 200 Pounds... ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!!"

\\ Alessandro walks to the center of the stage, and stares at the 4 individuals in the ring. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "The disturbed, at times, Alessandro. Really there is no way to define him, he's really one of a kind. But in this tournament, he dismantled Kurt Orton in the first round, and he has never even been heard from since.. then in the 2nd round, he took down Kaz in a Straight Jacket Match, how fitting."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Not to forget your homo friends, made him compete in his underwear."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "They was just having fun on that night."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "They got a weird sense of fun. Seeing a man in his underwear.. a man covered in gravy.. someone slapped with a dildo... you sure Dutch's marriage to Christy isn't just a front?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I'll just leave that alone."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Good call, he'd kill you if you blew his cover."

\\ Alessandro has walked all the way down the ramp, sort of ominessly, as he walks slowly up the steps then enters the ring. As Jennifer exits the ring, the ref nods to each competitor, then calls for the bell. //

KING OF XTREME FINALS
    Tower of Terror
    Leon Cashmere Vs. Aries Vs. Kelsi Parr Vs. John Steel Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre

** The madness begins almost instantly, John Steel doesn't waste anytime at all charging and clobbering Alessandro, while Aries rushes at Cashmere. Kelsi just kinda stands back and watches for a moment. As those two brawls ensue in the ring, Kelsi slides under the bottom rope then looks over to the tower. She smiles and shrugs as she walks towards it, and some of the fans cheer. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Well look at this."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Yea, she's being a coward, trying to sneak away."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "She's being smart, while the others quick engulfed into a fight, she's seeing an opportunity.. you'd be saying the same thing for the likes of John Steel, or the Queens of Wrestling."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "You don't know that."

** As Kelsi reaches the tower and is about to jump over the wall to enter the first layer, she's grabbed by J-Lo. Kelis turns around and smiles, before giving J-Lo a hard slap across the face. The crowd cheers as J-Lo holds her cheek in shock, before storming off and up the ramp. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I guess she wasn't expecting things to get physical."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Kelsi had no right!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Technically, she did put her hands on her first."

** Kelsi turns back to the wall, but she's grabbed again, this time by Melina. Melina spins her around and begins yelling at her about what she just done. Kelis just chuckles and nods, but Melina gives her a slap of her own. Kelsi laughs holding her cheek, before suddenly grabbing Melina, picking her up, and nailing her with the K.S.T.F.O!! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Melina just got Knocked Smooth the well, Out!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "You skipped a word, PG boy... but what the hell?! She didn't need to do that to Melina!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Maybe she did... maybe she just eliminated Steel's biggest asset."

** And with that said, refs and EMT's have gathered Melina up and start taking her backstage. Steel dumped Alessandro to the outside in time to catch it all. He watched Melina being hauled for a moment, before looking over to Kelsi, who smiles and waves innocently. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "How can you say that?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "John Steel may not even be in the finals, if not for her."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Are you implying he couldn't of beat Nero Phoenix without her?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Not saying whether he could or not... but she certainly made the difference as it turned out in the end."

** Kelsi doesn't even attempt to climb into the tower yet this time, seeing John Steel rushing her way. As he gets there, the two begin scrapping back and forth, while Cashmere and Aries are still going at it in the ring. As Aries goes for a suplex, Cashmere blocks it, then hits a Stalling Brain-Buster Suplex of his own. Cashmere rolls out of the ring and starts walking towards The tower, only for Alessandro to club him in the back. Meanwhile over at the Tower, Kelsi and John are still going back and forth in front of it with right hands. Steel blocks one and tries to whip Kelsi, but she locks in then knees him in the gut, before flinging him into the wall of the tower. Back to Cashmere and Alessandro, who are trading shots. Cashmere looks back out of the corner of his eye, then quickly rolls to the side, as Aries comes flying off the turnbukle and crashes on Alessandro. Cashmere then grabs Aries and flings him over the barricade. Steel and Kelsi are still going at it, until Steel flips Kelsi over the wall, into the Tower of Terror. He smirks turning around go gloat to the fans, until he's clobbered with a roaring Elbow by Cashmere.. which the crowd cheers. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And here comes Cashmere!"

** Steel flops to the ground as Cashmere hops over the wall and goes up the winding steps. As Kelsi uses the wall to get back to her feet, Steel yanks her by the hair and pulls her back over the wall. He starts brawling with her, until Alessandro hits Steel from behind. Them two start going at it, as Kelsi is about to hop back in the tower, when Aries hops over the barricade and starts fighting with Kelsi. Cashmere is in the 2nd layer nearing the top to go to the third layer, but he stops. He looks down to the 4 brawling below. He walks down and to the even floor of the 2nd layer. Looking over the edge at the four again. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "What is he doing?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Your guess is as good as mine."

** Cashmere is still looking at the 4 brawling when he looks to the fans and shrugs. He walks back over to the steps, but doesn't climb them.. instead he turns back and sprints, he flips over the wall and soars down, crashing back first on the whole pile of all 4! As all 5 hit the floor. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "What an idiot!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "That was a pretty brave move there!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "It was a stupid move! He could of just went on up and probably won, the rest wouldn't of got there in time."

** The crowd is roaring with a pattant "Holy Shit" chant as the 5 stir on the floor. They all lay there for a minute while the crowd is still in a frenzy. Cashmere makes it to his feet and hops back over the wall, but Alessandro follows him. As Cashmere gets up the steps into the 2nd layer, Alessandro hits him in the back. Alessandro shoves Cashmere off the steps, causing him to crash on the floor of the 2nd layer. Alessandro works up the steps, but Cashmere climbs back to his feet and gets back on the steps, meeting Alessandro in the 4th layer. In the 3rd layer though, Cashmere grabbed a baseball bat off the wall. So upon reaching the 4th layer, he hits Alessandro in the back with the bat. Alessandro yanks the bat from him, and tosses it to the layer floor. The two come off the steps and are fighting in the layer. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Alessandro and Cashmere are battling in the 4th layer of this 5 layer tower.. meanwhile Kelsi Parr is making her way to the 2nd layer."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "With John Steel unsuspectedidly right behind her."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And Aries is entering the tower now."

** Cashmere shoves Alessandro hard into the corner, which of course the corners have the metal poles of the structure base, that Alessandro's back hit. Cashmere catches his breath, then goes back up the steps, while Kelsi reaches the third layer, but John Steel grabs and pulls her foot, letting it go, causing her to fall face first on the metal steps. Steel yanks her up and tosses her hard to the wooden floor of the third layer. Before Steel can advance, Aries is there, and the two start exchanging rights, until they work their way to the even floor of the third layer. Meanwhile Alessandro has caught up with Cashmere in the Top layer, and they are fighting in the floor area as well. Alessandro rips a chain off the wall and balls it on his fist, before hitting Cashmere with a hard right, and dropping him to the floor. Alessandro drops the chain and gets back on the steps. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Alessandro could be nearing victory up there."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "It can't be that easy to just grab it though, can it?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "We've never had one Justin, and it's way too far up there for us to see until a camera is angled up there."

** Meanwhile in the third layer though, Aries whips Steel over the wall, but he hangs on. He gets his fit on the slim edge and tries to pull himself back over, but Aries sees him still there, so he charges to knock him off with a roaring elbow smash. But Steel rolls to the side, and uses on hand to grab Aries back and chuck him instead. Aries free falls until he grabs the bar on the 2nd layer, only stopping him momentarily before he slips back off and falls back first to the floor! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "What a fall!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Shouldn't God's Hand had been able to stop in mid air before he even hit the ground?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "uh..."

** Alessandro has meanwhile, reached the top and walks around the opposite side of the stairs to see the podium in the center, on that nailed in podium, is actually a glass case that has the crown in it. That case has 6 latches on it, and they are special latches that u don't just simply flip.. u have to work to get them to pop open. That said Alessandro begins working on the first latch, while meanwhile back in the 3rd layer, Steel is turning to try and get back in, but Kelsi has grabbed a chair off the wall. she smiles before cracking Steel over the head. Steel drops, the appropriate 45 feet, and as Aries was getting up, Steel lands right ontop of him. The crowd begins cheering in another "Holy Shit" Chant. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "NO! Get back up Steel! Walk it off!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Yea I dont think that's..."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Shut up! It is going to happen!"

** Kelsi smiles then starts up the stairs as quickly as she can, she passes through the 4th layer, then the 5th layer, where Cashmere is begining to stir, rubbing his jaw from the shot he took. Kelsi makes the top of the Tower, as Alessandro had just unlatched the first latch and starts on the 2nd one. Kelsi walks around and stops him, with the chair to his back. Alessandro turns around holding his back, as Kelsi drives the chair square into his forehead. She drops the chair and walks to the glass case. She contemplates something, she picks the chair back up and smashes it to the case.. but she doesn't even crack it, that's when she realizes it's bulletproof glass. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Not so cheap there Kelsi..."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Don't blame her for trying it though."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Won't lie, me either, but wise of EWE to think ahead."

** Kelsi sighs and drops the chair as she begins working on the 2nd latch. She doesnt get far at all before she's hit in the back by Alessandro. He grabs her throws her back, she falls to her knees by the edge of the tower. As Alessandro turns back to the case, Cashmere is now up. The two trade shots for a moment, before Alessandro throws Cashmere over by Kelsi. Alessandro walks to the case, then looks back to Cashmere and Kelsi seeing them getting up. He smirks with a crazed look in his eyes before dashing forward. Cashmere and Kelsi quickly look to eachother a slight nod, then back to Alessandro before suddenly they both double back body drop up and over the side... and yes... 75 Feet down.. and completely exploding the abandoned Laies Night Announce Table... for a second or two you could hear a pin drop in the very highest seats, in complete stunned silence all around the arena.. then finally it explodes. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "OH MY...."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "IS HE ALIVE?!"

** EMTs waste not time at all rushing from the back to see that exact question for theirselves, he is moving though, noone knows how, but he is. The crowd has long exploded into a mix of "Holy Shit" and "That Was Awesome" chants. While EMTs carry Alessandro out of the arena, Kelsi and Cashmere begin slugging it out. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Kelly and Grace are lucky they had already went to the back, or they would of been caught in that."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Too true.. whil this is essentially a two person match now.. Alessandro has just been hauled out of here while medics will check him out"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "While Steel and Aries still have barely moved from their fall.. "

** Cashmere flings Kelsi over the side, but she grabs the top bar and swings into the 5th layer, crashing back first on the floor. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "That couldn't of felt good."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "But a hell of alot better than Alessandro."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Very true."

** Cashmere walks over to the case and goes back to work, before getting the 2nd latch unlatched. He moves onto the 3rd latch and works on it for awhile, and soon there's a click, half way there. He starts working on the 4th latch now of the 6. While he's working on it, he's suddenly smacked in the back with a kendo stick. Kelsi Parr is back, and as mentioned, she had pulled a Kendo Stick off the wall. She hits him in the back of the leg, then the stomache, then across his head, knocking him down. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Don't piss her off."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Or at least when she gets access to a stick."

** She drop the stick and walks over to the case, she messed with the latch nearly getting it undone, before Cashmere is back up. She feels it and turns around in time to block a shot. The two start scrapping, until they've worked their way around. Kelsi then shoves him back just enough before she jumps up and gives him a standing dropkick.. He goes rolling down the winding steps, end over end until he flops off the stairs and smacks into the wall of the 5th layer. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "That was worse than you think.. rolling down steps can be very dangerous, and there's no way for anyone to check on him up there."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Is that why Jensen had each of them sign waivers before they entered this match?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Looks like."

** Kelsi gets back up and walks back around to the case, and undoes the 4th latch almost right away. She goes to work on the 5th latch, takes a couple minutes, but there's a click and she's on to the final latch. She works on it for a few minutes, the final is the trickiest of them all, they did that on purpose. But finally, that familiar clicking sound is heard, and she smiles knowing it is now completely unlatched. As she goes to open the case, it suddenly flies up and smashes her in the face. She stumbles back, as the case drops back closed. We see why it did that, when we see Cashmere is back, with his hand on the case. As Cashmere walks over, they again begin trading shots for a few moments. Cashmere then sets Kelsi up for a Tactical Nuke, but as he starts lifting her up, she front flips out of it. He shakes his head and runs forward, only for her to use that momentum and lift him up for a K.S.T.F.O. but he quickly elbows her in the side of the head and drops to his feet behind her. He then quickly grabs her and plants The Omnislash!! The crowd looks on as Cashmere gets back up, takes a breath, then walks over and opens the case before taking the crown out. **

Winner Via Retrieval: Leon Cashmere
    Match Time: 24:14
    Judging Average: 27.0 - 26.4 - 8.57 - 8.27 - 8.0

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "The winner of this match and 2013 KING OF XTREM... LEON CASHMERE!!!!"

\\ "Not Gonna Die" hits the Sound System again as kenfeti rains down from a blimp circling above. Firworks shoot off from out side the area and exploding perfectly in the backdrop, while Cashmere raises up the crown. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "It's celebration time now! Leon Cashmere is the KING OF XTREME! Man What a wild match!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Tell me about it, I still want to know if Alessandro is alive... I bet he doesn't compete for at least a year."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "He'll be on Chaos."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "You're nuts."

\\ Cashmere decends the winding steps while his song continues to play out over the wild crowd cheering him on. As he reaches the end and hops the wall. A Referee hands him his MITB briefcase and he walks up the ramp. Cashmere slowly walks over to the throne on the stage, his song has long re-looped by now in the time it took him to casually walk down the steps of the tower, not to mention walk up the ramp. Regardless of that, he places the crown on his head and sits in the throne, while setting the briefcase on his lap. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "There you have it... Mr. King of Money in the Xtreme Bank!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "No... Steele... Just no."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "What?"

THE MOMENT... WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR..

THE EVENT WE'VE ANTICIPATED FOR YEARS NOW..

IT'S COMING UPON US...

AND RETURNING WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...

WHERE IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST EVENT..

IN ALL OF EWE HISTORY!!

APRIL 13TH MAY 11TH, 2014
    MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Back to top Go down
    JAY
    Admin
    JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013   [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013 EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 1:59 pm

DATE
    July 7th, 2013

VENUE
    Las Vegas, Nevada

ARENA
    Caesar's Palace

THEME

TURNOUT
    56 Roleplays

RESULTS CREDIT

SHAD
  • Kaz Vs. Psychotica

DUSTIN M.

SCARLETT

MIKE M.

JAY

TOP 10 RPERS

-HONORABLE MENTIONS-
    White Tiger (17.53 avg)
    Android #18 (17.03 avg)
    Mizore (16.23 avg)
    Curtis Axel (16.2 avg)
    D-Dawg (15.96 avg)

• :: PART FOUR ::

\\ The camera's return to ringside, where Jennifer Sparks stands in the ring and a bell sounds. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "The Following contest is tonight's Featured Main Event set for one fall.. and it is for the EWE Undisputed Championship!!"

\\ The crowd cheers that. Then after a few seconds... //

\\ "Trouble" by Pink hits the PA Speakers.. causing more cheers from the crowd. Flames ignite the stage before Eighteen walks out. She stands on the stage for a moment cracking her knuckles, before heading down the ramp. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "This should be good Justin."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "It's a chick fight Steele, isn't this main eventing the wrong brand?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I dare you to say that to their faces."

\\ Eighteen continues down the ramp and walks up the steps, where she enters the ring. She paces for a moment before cracking her neck. When her music fades, she continues to stand there and warm up before the lights dim. //

\\ "Hunt You Down" by Saliva echoes and the crowd continues to roar as Christy walks through the curtains, Blue Star Struck Sleevlees Hoody currently over her head. Over the hoodie, locked around her waist, is the Undisputed Championship.. with the Tag Title being left in the back with Dutch. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And here comes the Champion.. she has made quite the splash to prove herself as a worthy champion, and is officially the longest reigning Undisputed Champion now.. and this match, title or not, one on one, no excuses, is one she's craved for two years now."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "All about proving she's arrived and gaining the proper respect from Eighteen, all that nonsense, it's stupid to me."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Of course it is."

\\ Christy walks down the ramp, eyes locked on Eighteen in the ring. Christy reaches the ring and slides in. She looks to Eighteen for a moment, before unhooking and raising the title up for the fans to cheer. She steps back as her music fades and Jennifer puts her mic back up. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "First to my left, the challenger... Hailing From St Cloud Minnesota... She is a 4 time Heavyweight Champion and EWE Hall of Famer... ANDROID 18!!!"

\\ The crowd cheers as Eighteen once again cracks her knuckles while she looks to Christy. //

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "Her opponent to my right... Residing in Laughlin Nevada... She is also in the EWE Hall of Fame... One Half of the EWE Tag Team Champions... And... The Current, Reigning, and Defending EWE Undisputed Champion... CHRISTY CHAOS!!!"

\\ Christy raises the title back up, while the crowd cheers just as much. Christy keeping her eyes locked on Eighteen as she does so. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Oh I am ready for this."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "If you need me, I'm taking my nap."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "This doesn't line up, you used to commentate on Ladies Night."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "It was degrading, but I did enjoy the hotties, yes.. but not this one.. I mean Eighteen assumably break my neck before I had a shot... and with Christy's fine ass, I'd have to deal with embarrassing Dutch when he stood up for her honor, which Jensen wouldn't be too happy of me to burry one of his top talents, so I'll just leave it alone and save myself the trouble."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Right.."

\\ The ref raises up the Title, while Christy removes and lays the hoodie to the side, seeing her in her blue wrestling attire. As Jennifer exits the ring and the ref hands the title to the time keeper, the bell is rung and the main event is under way! //

EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
    Standard Match
    Christy Chaos(c) Vs. Android #18

** The two circle for a moment. The crowd gets ancy as they circle, both waiting to see what the other is going to do first. Suddenly Christy rushes at Eighteen, which Eighteen catches her and hits a side slam. She makes the cover, but of course, it's only a one count. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Champion came right after the challenger."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "And of course it wasn't going to be over already, I ain't that lucky."

** As they get to their feet, they quickly lock up, where Eighteen tries locking Christy in a hammerlock, but then Christy turns and locks one in herself. Eighteen then turns and locks on in herself again. Christy then turns and locks in a side headlock, Eighteen goes for a back suplex, Christy flips on her feet and hits Eighteen with an Inverted DDT. The crowd cheers as Christy covers, but Eighteen kicks out. Christy runs and bounces off the ropes, hitting a low drop kick to Eighteen's face as she was getting up. Christy then hits a standing moonsault, but again Eighteen kicks out. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Champ possibly building momentum here."

** Christy bounces off the ropes again, as Eighteen got up, but Eighteen grabbed her and planted a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Or not."

** Eighteen grabs Christy and whips her, dumping her right out to the floor. Eighteen drops to the mat and rolls uner the bottom rope. As Christy gets up, Eighteen quickly jabs her with a hard right. She hits a couple more before whipping Christy into the barricade. Eighteen hits her with a hard chop, then lifts her up and drops her face first on the barricade. Eighteen breaks the ref's count at 7 before going back to the attack on Christy, whipping her hard into the steel steps, where Christy hits her knees and flips over them. This actually gets a few boos Eighteen's way, being a little dirty to Christy. Eighteen doesn't seem to care as she breaks the ref's count again then picks Christy back up and smacks her face first on the Chaos announce table, which is of course all that's left, when Ladies Night's table being destroyed in the King of Xtreme. Eighteen flops Christy onto the table then climbs up herself. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "This is our cue to leave."

** Steele and Justin do that, going to the opposite sides of the table, while Eighteen sets Christy up for the Down in Flames.. but Christy counters, back body dropping Eighteen onto the debris of the Ladies Night Table. The crowd cheers as Christy hops down and slides back into the ring. The ref had reached 8 when Eighteen started stirring back to her feet and heading to the ring, only for Christy to pull the top rope and leap over, crashing on Eighteen with a cross-body! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Living the Chaos name! Putting her body on the line!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "She maybe could of just won though!"

** The crowd is cheering regardless as they both lay there for a moment. Christy is to one knee as Eighteen starts getting up. Christy suddenly tackles Eighteen and starts hitting several rights and lefts. After hitting a few shots she gets up, flinging the red hair out of her face. Christy breaks the count, then climbs the apron. She smirks while she seems to be counting in her head it looks like, before, jumping and moonsaulting, right ontop of Eighteen when she got up, the crowd cheers again. **

JUSTIN WHITE
    "She's going to wear herself out."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "But the crowd loves it."

** They lay there for a moment again, before Christy rolls back into the ring. She stands up and amps up the crowd as she leans on the ropes and waits on Eighteen. Eighteen rolls into the ring at a count of 7. As she gets up Christy rushes at her, but Eighteen catches her with a spinebuster. Eighteen mounts Christy and hits a few hard rights before picking her up and hitting a snap suplex. Floating over into a cover she gets a two count before she bounces off the ropes and drops a knee drop. Eighteen taunts the crowd before grabbing Christy's legs and locking in the 18 points of pain! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Not good for Christy here, the 18 Points of Pain!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Yes! Tap! Get this Over with!"

** Christy fights and screams, while Eighteen continues to apply the pressure. Christy in great pain though reaches out as far as she can, then grabs the bottom rope. Eighteen is forced to release the hold, but waits for a 4 count before she does. She taunts Christy to get up. As she does, Eighteen knicks her in the gut and sets up the Down in Flames, but Christy turns out of it and locks in the CC Trap! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And now the CC Trap!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Fine, Eighteen Tap! Get this over with I said!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Would you give these women more credit?"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Would you make me?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "That's mature."

** Eighteen fights to stay alive, but won't give in. She ends up kneeing Christy in the back of the head, forcing her to let go of the hold. The crowd cheers, seeing this is really picking up, especially as Eighteen gets up, she quickly kicks Christy in the gut and delievers a double arm DDT. Eighteen stands up with a smirk as the fans get excited. When Christy staggers back up, Eighteen quickly nails the Down in Flames! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And there it is!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Goodnight!"

ONE
    TWO
    THRE....KICK OUT!

JONATHAN STEELE
    "The champion says no!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Are you kidding me?"

** The crowd has exploded as Eighteen seems to be in disbelief herself. Eighteen shakes her head and grabs Christy, sending her hard to the corner, but Christy nails the Whisper in the Wind! The crowd just cheers more as Christy sits up catching her breath. Soon as Eighteen gets up, Christy runs and nails her with a Side-Effect. Christy then walks over and climbs the turnbukle. The crowd all roaring knowing what's coming. Christy points to the fans, then leaps off with The STAR STRUCK! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "And Now the Star Struck!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "She's retained again?!"

** The crowd roars as Christy hooks the leg. **

ONE
    TWO
    THRE....KICK OUT!

JUSTIN WHITE
    "NO WAY!!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "The Star Struck wasn't enough either, This match is still going!"

** The crowd is going crazy as Christy sits up, just as shocked as Eighteen was. When Eighteen gets to her feet they begin exchanging rights again. Eighteen finally blocks one, then hits a Tornado DDT. She looks to the fans and nods, before grabbing Christy's legs and going to lock in the 18 Points of Pain once again, instead Christy rolls through, and uses her legs to whip 18 into the ropes. Christy quickly gets to her feet and grabs 18 on the return, nailing an inverted DDT. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Good counter there."

** Christy climbs the turnbukle and points again as she once again soars off for another Star Struck, but right at the last moment, 18 rolls out of the way, and Christy hits the canvas. **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Nothing but canvas on that attempt by the Champion!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Something is about to happen Steele, I can feel it."

** As Christy bounces off the mat holding her chest, Eighteen grabs her and sets up the Down in Flames(Styles Clash). Before Eighteen hooks the arms though, Christy flips up, punches Eighteen in the face, then hits a Huranicanna, getting a quick count. As they get up, Christy quickly grabs Eighteen and goes to lock in the CC Trap, but Eighteen doesn't let it get locked in, lifting Christy up on her shoulders. Eighteen sets up for the Annhilation(F5) but as she spins Christy, Christy counters this just perfect, nailing the Charismatic Crush!!! **

JONATHAN STEELE
    "What a counter!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "That was pretty good."

** The crowd has exploded while Christy crawls over and hooks 18's leg and the ref counts. **

ONE
    TWO
    THREE!!!

Winner Via Pinfall: Christy Chaos
    Match Time: 18:36
    Judging Average: 27.08 - 17.03

JENNIFER SPARKS
    "The Winner of this match.. and STILL the EWE Undisputed Champion... CHRISTY CHAOS!!!"

\\ "Hunt You Down" hits over the PA System again as Christy gets back to her feet and the referee hands her the title and raises her hand, while she raises up the title with her other hand. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Good job here for Christy to retain again."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Her time will come soon enough Steele, don't worry."

\\ Christy climbs the turnbukle and raises the title up as the fans cheer her. After a moment she gets down and sees Eighteen. Eighteen nods and extends her hand. Christy smirks and answers the handshake. Lots of camera flashes are seen, trying to take pictures of this before Christy holds her hand out in a "it's all yours" motion to the ring, as Christy rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp. Stopping on the stage she raises the title up one more time before blowing a kiss to the fans on the left, then another to the fans on the right. Christy then goes through the curtains and her music fades when we see Eighteen has a mic. //

ANDROID 18
    "I gotta hand it to Christy.. She got the better of me, she won the match and remains the champion.. good for her."

\\ The crowd cheers as Eighteen nods. //

ANDROID 18
    "As far as me though... If I had won, of course I was staying to defend. There's been talking goind around though, what I would do if I lost, like I have.. If I would ride off into the sunset until WrestleMania."

\\ Eighteen chuckles a little. //

ANDROID 18
    "Well, the answer is pretty simple, actually..."

SIERRA
    HOTEL
    INDIA
    ECHO
    LIMA
    DELTA

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Oh no.."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "I guess their impact isn't done tonight!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "We thought we had seen them enough at the start of this show..."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "But nope!"

\\ "Special Op" continues to play while Shield once again makes their way through the crowd. Eighteen doesn't seem to be budging, too much pride in thinking she will hand them anyways. That has to be exactly what she's thinking, cause when they hop the barricade and begin to circle the ring, she drops the mic and makes a "bring it" motion with her hands looking right at Ambrose. As Ambrose hops on the apron, right then Rollins and Reigns slide in from opposite sides of the ring and charge at 18 Simintaniously. She starts fighting them off, as Ambrose gets in and joins them. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "She's gonna try to fight them off."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "She should of just left when she had the chance."

\\ Eighteen does her best, but the numbers quickly gains on her, and she's hit with a Headlock Driver by Ambrose. Not the end though as they pick her up and set up the Triple Aided Power Bomb, but not in the ring, they deliever it to her throwing her over the ropes and to the floor in front of the announce tables. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Relentless, ok you made your point."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "What point was that?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I don't want to know."

\\ Eighteen lays motionless on the floor while Shield crowds in the ring and does their pose. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "These guys are going to be a force that needs to be tamed, I can already tell."

JUSTIN WHITE
    "I kinda like them already."

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Why am I not surprised?"

\\ They continue their pose until they look over to see Eighteen crawling over to the tower of terror. Ambrose nods to Rollins and Reigns and the 3 hop out of the ring. As Eighteen pulls herself up and leans against the wall, she doesn't get much time as suddenly, Roman Reigns Spears her through the Wooden Wall! //

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Holy Shit!"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Come on! Stop this!"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "Where's Christy, where's White Tiger?"

JONATHAN STEELE
    "I doubt Christy even knows about this, she just left Justin.. but White Tiger raises a good question, maybe he left?"

JUSTIN WHITE
    "You really think he left without watching Eighteen's title match?"

\\ Steele knew he raised a good point there, while Shield has now entered the tower, with each of them putting a foot on Eighteen, they do their pose again with their fists meeting in the middle. //

JONATHAN STEELE
    "Whatever the case, The Shield has made a great impact tonight, and this has been one hell of a show.. we'll see you all, on Chaos!"

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2013 ::
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013   [#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

[#82] EWE Royal Flush: July 7th, 2013
    Page 1 of 1