Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #39 - July 20th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #39 - July 20th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #39 - July 20th, 2013   Ladies Night #39 - July 20th, 2013 EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 10:32 pm

EPISODE #39
DATE July 20th, 2013
VENUE Jon M. Huntsman Center - Salt Lake City, Utah
THEME "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha
TURNOUT 11/14 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} Just as Ladies Night is just kicking off when Come and Get it begins to play. As the lights dim down and the Jon M. Huntsman Center is flooded with green strobbing lights as a short woman wearing a black business skirt suit. She eye the crowd and smirks as she begins to walk down the steel ramp; and a she walks she sway her hips in a sexy fashion. Stopping as she reaches the ring apron and then walks over to the steel steps slowly walking up them and then on the edge of the apron as she slips into the ring thru the middle rope and top rope. After adjusting her skirt a single spotlight falls onto her as she unbuttons her blazer and reaches into the inner pocket pulling out a microphone {

MYSTERY WOMAN " I bet you people all wanna know who I am and I am gonna tell you. My name is Chasity Wyatt and I am here on Ladies Night to do two things. One is to scout for the the Divas here and possibly offer one of the lucky ones my services. Second and most importantly I am here to introduce to you my first client here in eWe. "

} The crowd seems a bit confused by what they are hearing but intrigued by Chasity whom smiles a huge smile and then continues on. {

CHASITY WYATT " Now, this woman is better then she has shown here lately and she seems to have been forgotten by many but that will soon change. See, under my tutelage she will be great and not just here on Saturday Ladies Night but also on Monday Night Chaos. Her name is Misty Haze!!"

} The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Misty hasn't been seen in a few weeks. The spotlight quickly move toward the top of the ramp as Walk By Pantera begins to play As the curtain parts and out steps Misty Haze wearing a black t-shirt that says, "I am a Chasity Wyatt Woman." Along with what seems like shorts but it's actually the double singlet underneath like the one RVD has. She raise both hands up and points her thumbs down at herself as the crowd gives a mixed reaction. Chasity smiles clapping her hands as she sees Misty playing a bit to the crowd. Misty lowers her hands and slaps a few hands a she walks down the ramp and then when she reaches the ring apron she reaches up for the second rope and pulls herself up onto the edge of the apron and then grabs the top rope looking back at the crowd and then pulls herself over the rope rope landing in the ring and jumping up with a few kicks . She then walks over to the turnbuckle to the top left and stands on the second rope as she points to herself again raises both hands up and points to herself with her thumbs. She then jumps down and stands next to Chasity as the music dies down and the houselights return. Chasity nods in approval as Misty places her right hand upon Chasity's shoulder and leans on her a bit as the camera focuses on them. {

CHASITY WYATT" Now, that's an entrance Salt Lake. It;s not one you deserve but one you need. Much like this company. See, Misty isn't what they want but she's exactly what they need. She left to get herself re-vamped and trust me she is now better then she has ever been and it's all thanks to her natural athleticism and my managerial skills. This isn't the same Misty Haze you all might remember but let's be honest she is an after thought at best but this new and improved Misty Haze will never be forgotten. No, in fact she plans to make a huge impact as soon as possible and it begins with you Syd Vicious!"

} The crowd is stunned by whom Chasity mentions. Misty nods her head in agreement and then Chasity hands her the microphone. {

MISTY HAZE" Now, I know many will wonder why Syd? Is it because she's Queen of the Ring? Is it because she's undefeated? No, I am here to face her because she just couldn't let sleeping dogs lie. She had to say my name in one of her promos and everyone knows... well they will soon learn don't mention me because I will show you who the hell tucks tail and who doesn't. Syd you come out here and run your mouth about people you know not a damn thing about. Sure you can go to the archives and see my old promos but thing is people change and they get better. I'll explain why I left."

} Chasity raises her hands and motions Misty not to say anything; she even covers the microphone and gets it away from Misty whom nods at her. {

CHASITY WYATT"Umm..my client don't need to justify why she left to anyone especially a common woman like Syd. I know you think that was a wise thing to do or maybe you thought about doing it to call her out but let me clarify very clearly. My client was ready to come back and tonight was planned well in advance. Now, my client will say a few words to her fans as we both know they have missed her immensely."

} Chasity hands the microphone back to Misty but whispers something in her ear and Misty nods. As she grabs the microphone and addresses the fans. {

MISTY HAZE"Now, I know all you people missed me because let's face it I am the whole fucken show! I am the reason why each and everyone of you is here at this very moment. As you all know I tweeted about possibly showing up tonight and that made the ticket sells go thru the roof. I have never seen this many people on Ladies Night in a long time but thanks to me it happened tonight. Your'e welcome Stephanie for that. See, I have been training myself like crazy and getting better and better everyday and now I am ready. I am ready to step-up against anyone that wants a match against me. I don;t give a damn if it's the cameraman, Christy Chaos, or Syd Vicious herself! I am not here to wait for things to happen for me. No, I am here to make things happen for me and trust me things will happen. They may not happen right off the bat but I am a patience person and when you all least except it!! BOOM Head Shot!! "

} The crowd seems to like how Misty is showing confidence like she has never shown and how she is taking advice from Chasity whom she hands the microphone back to. {

CHASITY WYATT" Now, Misty isn't just my client. No, she's part of my family and on that note we will take our leave."

} Chasity drops the microphone as Walk by Pantera begins to play and she exits the ring as Misty jumps herself over the top rope and lands next to her as they walk-up the steel ramp with Misty taps hands with a few lucky fans. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Lita Vs. Josie Wales
[Lita is in the ring ready for action as Josie walks down the ramp. The fans boo as she is decked from behind by Summer Rae and Audrey Marie. Audrey delivers the Photo Finish. She lifts Josie up and tosses her to Summer who drops her with a Spinning Heel Kick. They lift up the unconscious body of Josie and toss her in the ring. The bell rings and Lita, who was perched on the top rope, leaps off for the Litasault. She connects and stays on for the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Lita
Match Time: 0:35
Judging Average: 5.08 - 0

} Lita poses for only a second until she bails out. Angela comes running in, chair in hand. Lita retreats to Summer and Audrey who had ran off at Angela's appearance. They mock Angela as they circle the ring and head backstage. Angela checks on Josie but keeps one eye on the retreating Queens. {

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
Diva's Of Doom Vs. The Fugate Sisters
[The match begins with Jessica and Beth in the ring. Beth takes an early advantage on Jessica after hitting her from behind as soon as the bell rings. Beth powers Jessica around the ring until she goes for the Glam Slam and Jessica is able to counter into a face buster. Jessica takes the advantage for a while until Beth manages to make it to the corner to tag in Natalya. Natalya comes in and is met with Annie who has just tagged in herself. Annie uses a few quick moves to get Natalya off balance. Natalya flees to the corner where Beth comes back in. Her and Annie exchange momentum a few times when it becomes obvious Annie isn't going to tag Jessica back in, despite Jessica's pleas. Annie takes Beth down and goes for the Lunar Eclipse but Beth moves. Both partners start waving for their partner to tag. Beth gets the tag but Annie doesn't even try for her corner. Natalya grabs Annie's legs and motions for the Sharpshooter but Annie kicks her off, causing her to hit the turnbuckles. Annie slowly gets up as Natalya shakes off the shot. Natalya rushes at her and right into the Stroke of Midnight. Annie rolls her up and scores the three as Jessica rushes over and clotheslines Beth off the corner.]
Winners Via Pinfall: The Fugate Sisters
Match Time: 3:45
Judging Average: 6.25 - 4.95

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} Back in the office of Stephanie McMahon she is on her cell phone, who is unknown. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Yes, I'm well aware of what she said... I'm aware of that, it's my show, and my decision to make."

} Stephanie shrugs. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"I don't know, and I don't really care. What matters is what happens next week."

} Stephanie smiles as she looks down to a black briefcase on her desk. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Oh nothing really. Just the introductory announcement of a little special something "

} Her smile gleams more as she rubs the briefcase. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"I am quite posative it will shake Ladies Night very much, actually. New things like this... Alwayys do. Yes, some of us know how to do our job, and don't get replaced... The all time only General Manager of Ladies Night... what were you, Chaos General Manager number 40?"

} She laughs and shrugs. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"6, 40, whatever. I still do my job better than you... and I know how to avoid oncoming vehicles too.... No I wasn't involved, but I can't deny you didn't deserve it, after what you did to me."

} She scoffs at whatever was said this time. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Yeah whatever. You enjoy your time with injuries, some of us have a show to run."

} Stephanie hangs up the phone, not seeming very happy by whatever was said. She looks back to the briefcase though, and she smiles again. {

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Mickie James Vs. AJ Lee
[The bell rings as AJ starts skipping around the ring. Mickie, in a bad mood, has none of it and looks to clothesline AJ who easily ducks it and continues her skipping. Mickie waits and goes for a Mick Kick but again AJ ducks out of harms way and continues her crazy skipping. Mickie yells out a scream of anger and charges. AJ shocks her, and everyone watching, when AJ lands a beautiful RKO! AJ blows a few kisses toward the back before pinning Mickie. Mickie easily kicks out a two. AJ spends the next minute or so hitting move after move, trying to get the pin. The turning point comes as AJ leaps for a cross body and Mickie takes her out of mid air with a dropkick. Mickie takes the advantage, tossing the smaller AJ around. She even plants AJ with a Mickie-DT but somehow AJ kicks out right before the three. Mickie bickers with the referee and is rolled up for a long two count. Mickie kicks out and both stand where Mickie immediately drops AJ with a fierce Mick Kick. She drags AJ to her feet and puts her away with a Long Kiss Goodnight, scoring the three count.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Mickie James
Match Time: 4:37
Judging Average: 7.62 - 6.58

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} Upon return from commercial the camera shows a promo advertising Summer BreakDown. {

-MATCH FOUR-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Trish Stratus(c) Vs. Mizore
[As Mizore waited in the ring, Trish had made her entrance and is very boastful in doing so. Trish was very arrogant in her pressence, rubbing the title in Mizore's face. As the ref took the title and the match under way, Mizore quickly charged at Trish in rage for all the arrogance she was showing, but Trish anticipated as much, and caught her with a spinning spinebuster. She smiled as she cockily cover, but Mizore kicked out. Trish mounted ontop and hit a few right hands.]

[Trish had mounted full control until she locked in a Sharpshooter. Mizore screamed and clawed to reach the ropes, where Trish pulled her away. This happened another time, before Mizore would make it on the third attempt. Trish of course milked every last drop of her allotted 5 count before letting go, surprising she even did that, knowing a DQ loss would sill keep the title. Trish cockily walks away from Mizore holding her arms out taunting the booing fans. Mizore gets up and quickly dropkicks Trish in the back, sending her into the corner. Trish turns around and isn't too pleased, rushing at Mizore, where Mizore catches her with a scoop slam, which the crowd cheers, and scores a near fall.]

[The crowd backs Mizore as she builds up some momentum now. After hitting a spinning neckbreaker, Mizore locks in the Snowbound! The crowd cheers as Trish fights to find the ropes with her free hand. Trish continues to desperately fight, before she finally gets the middle rope. The two battle back and forth for a moment, until Trish sends Mizore into the corner and rushes to hit the Stratus splash. After Mizore stumbles out of the corner, Trish runs and bounces off the ropes, hittin the Air Canada. Trish is full of cockiness again as she again taunts the crowd, who boos her. She just laughs and stalks Mizore. As Mizore gets up, Trish goes for the Chick Kick, Mizore quickly ducks out of the way, then rolls Trish up with a School Girl Pin. The Ref slides in and makes the 3 count!]
Winner Via Pinfall: Mizore (New Champion)
Match Time: 7:27
Judging Average: 7.5 - 6.88

LETICIA CLINE
"The Winner of this match, and NEW EWE TeleVixen Champion... MIZORE!!"

} Mizore rolls out of the ring where the ref retrieves her title and hands to her, while Trish sits up, complete shock and anger on her face. Mizore smiles as she takes her title and heads up the ramp, while Trish starts to have a fit that she just let that happen. {

GRACE MORETTI
"Looks like miss 4x Women's Champion might be having a tantrum."

KELLY
"It's her fault, she got cocky, let the Rookie get the better of her, when really it was the veteran making a Rookie mistake to be cocky like that."

GRACE MORETTI
"Well said."

} Mizore backs up the ramp and raises the title up on the stage as the crowd cheers. {

KELLY
"Either way, Mizore is a two time TeleVixen Champion.. and come tommorrow morning.. The Longest Accumulated time Champion in EWE History."

GRACE MORETTI
"Congrats to her then, I guess."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} After the commercial Hollie and Kelsi are celebrating with Mizore in the hallway, all being very happy for them. As they walk down the hall, the camera catches Eva De La Cruz leaning against a wall, starring at the trio. {

} "Smells Like Sex and Candy" starts playing overhead as the fans give a mixed reaction. Calista Leon skips out on stage. She kisses her hands and blows it around to the fans. {

LETICIA CLINE The following contest is a co main event of the evening, and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Los Angeles California, Calista Leon!

} She makes it to the ring where she poses for the fans. The music changes to "Devour" as the fans erupt. Syd walks out from the back, showing off her crown and robe. She walks down the ramp, giving her fan hand slaps. {

LETICIA CLINE And her opponent, from Hells Hill, Tennessee; she is the 2013 Queen of the Ring: Syd Vicious!

} Syd makes it to the ring where she shows off her winnings before handing them off to the referee. The bell rings as the two circle and the match gets underway.{

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Calista Leon Vs. Syd Vicious
[ The two girls circle then lock up in mid ring. Syd grabs Calista's arm and pulls her into arm bar. She pulls on her arm a few times until Calista is able to grab Syd's wrist and flip her into an arm bar. She pulls around behind Syd, keeping her arm pinned to her back. Syd suddenly ducks down and around, reversing the hold on Calista. Calista struggles back and hooks the ropes, demanding the referee break the hold. Syd does and backs away. Calista comes out of the corner and locks up with Syd. The stronger Syd easily pushes her back into the corner where again the referee demands a clean break. Syd obliges and is racked in the eyes for her trouble. The referee admonishes Calista who just pushes past him. She kicks Syd in the gut and plants her with a DDT. She tries for a pin but Syd easily kicks out at two. Calista pulls Syd up and tosses her hard into the corner, following in with a clothesline. Syd falls into a sitting position in the corner. Calista poses for a moment before walking in and giving Syd a little Pie Time! The crowd can't help but cheer this. ]

KELLY Our Queen of the Ring isn't exactly in the best position right now.

GRACE MORETTI I'd gladly switch with her.

[ Calista steps back and pulls Syd to her feet. She tosses her to the ropes and delivers a back body drop on her return. She again poses before setting Syd up for the Smexxxy Drop. At the last minute, Syd hits a quick elbow and counters with a bulldog. She bounces off the side rope and nails a dropkick to the side of Calista's head. Syd is quick to pin but Calista kicks out at two. Syd locks on a reverse chin lock, grinding to increase the pain. Finally Calista manages to get the duo back to their feet. She delivers a few elbows to break the hold. She turns to rush the ropes but Syd grabs her and plants her with the Vicious Driver. The crowd erupts.]

KELLY It's over!

GRACE MORETTI She has to get the three count first.

[ Syd manages to roll Calista over and get a two count before somehow, Calista kicks out. As Syd looks shocked, Calista rolls out of the ring to catch her breath. She walks around the outside as Syd rolls out the opposite end and ducks down. As soon as Calista turns the corner, Syd drops her with a diving clothesline. Syd pulls her up and goes to toss her in the ring when Calista counters and slams Syd into the ring post. Calista rolls Syd into the ring and follows her in. She pins, putting her feet on the ropes for extra leverage. Right before the referee counts the three, he notices this and forces the break. Calista holds her hands up, believing she had won. The referee pulls her hand down and tells her the count was broken. Calista argues this with the referee. ]

GRACE MORETTI That was a three count, you saw it!

KELLY No the referee saw the cheating and stopped the count. This match is still on.

[ While Calista was arguing, Syd started stirring. She crawls behind Calista and tries to school girl her but Calista rolls through, grabbing one of Syd's legs. She locks on a Boston Crab in the middle of the ring. The fans erupt as Syd screams out and scratches her way toward one of the ropes. Calista has it locked on good and keeps standing up long enough to go back to the middle of the ring with each of Syd's attempts for a rope. Syd finally stops fighting and seems to go limp. The referee checks on her and lifts up one of her hands. She drops it and it fall flat. The referee raises her hand and it falls flat for a second time.]

KELLY One more time and we might have just seen a huge upset.

GRACE MORETTI So much for our so called Queen of the Ring.

[ The referee holds up Syd's arm and lets it drop. Right before it hits the mat, Syd manages to hold it steady. She starts shaking it as Calista shakes her head and leans back farther on the hold. Syd plants both her hands down and lets out a warriors yell as she flips Calista off the hold. Calista rolls through and is back to her feet. She turns and readies herself for Syd who is slowly climbing to her feet. When Syd reaches her feet, Calista dives at her, clipping her knees and sending her back down. Calista picks up Syd and pulls her to the corner. She jumps up and signals for a Tornado DDT. She leaps off but somehow as they turn, Syd grabs her and spins her back to the corner and sitting her down, straddle style on the turnbuckle. Syd climbs up with her, getting her in position and leaps off for a Syd Special #2! The fans cheer as Syd rolls her up and the referee counts the three. ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Syd Vicious
Match Time: 8:24
Judging Average: 8.54 - 8.16

LETICIA CLINE Here is your winner: Syd Vicious.

} Syd gets up and allows the referee to hold up her hand and hand her back her crown and robe. Calista rolls out of the ring, cursing herself and leaving the ring for Syd's celebration. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera's return from commercial where Leticia waits in the ring. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event, set for one fall!"

} "Not Enough For Me" Echoes through the PA System, instantly getting boos from the crowd as McCool and Heyman walk through the curtains. McCool wearing one of her "Flawless" Hoods as she turns around and points up. {

LETICIA CLINE
"First.. accompanied by Paul Heyman. From Palatka Florida... MICHELLE MCCOOL!!"

} Michelle spins back around and continues down the ramp, as Heyman follows suit. {

KELLY
"A Woman who started strong here in EWE, starting with two straight victories, but now she's on the back of two straight losses."

GRACE MORETTI
"And going up against the best in the division, horse face is about to make it three in a row."

} Michelle walks up the steps, while Heyman stands out side the ring. As Michelle walks the apron and reaches the center. Heyman does one of his traditional poses holding a hand out towards Michelle right as she does a posed of her own, and then gets into the ring in her usual fashion. Heyman walks to the side of the ring, while Michelle removes her hood and hands it over to Heyman. Michelle stretchs as her music fades out. After a few moments of silence. The lights dim and the crowd already begins to get to their feet. {

I'M SO ADDICTED TO

} The crowd roars out as Teal and Red Pyro shoot off the stage in one burst. {

ALL THE THINGS YOU DO

} "Addicted" by Saving Abel continues to play and the crowd cheers even more when Abby walks out through the curtains, still wearing the black and green attire mentioned previously, and of course the Diva's Championship locked around her waist. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent... from St. Louis Missouri... She is the EWE Diva's Champion, The Addiction... ABBY ADDICTION!!"

} Abby heads down the ramp, jumping back and forth to slap fans hands. {

KELLY
"Just Four days shy of the two year anniversary of her EWE Debut at the 2011 Queen of the Ring Pay Per View, and quite the two years she has had. Holding every championship available to the Diva's Division, including her current one, twice. Above it all though, one of the most impressive records in the history of our Division."

GRACE MORETTI
"Oh, certainly... even though her challenger at Summer BreakDown, is already on the right path to have the same kind of record, if not better. A Match I still can't wait to see."

KELLY
"You and me both, but that's on August 25th... tonight, she's got Michelle McCool."

GRACE MORETTI
"A much easier task."

KELLY
"Don't count the chickens before they hatch, she's more of a threat than you give her credit for."

GRACE MORETTI
"I never did care for that expression, by the way."

} Abby enters the ring and removes her title to raise it up, while Michelle just scoffs. Abby chuckles before handing the title to the referee and he hands it to the time keeper. The ref checks on both ladies then calls for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Michelle McCool
[Michelle does a pose, only to get booed. Abby chuckles and shakes her head, then suddenly rushes over and clobbers Michelle with a clothesline, as the crowd cheers.]

KELLY
"Doesn't look like Abby is going to play around."

GRACE MORETTI
"Which is why she's the champion, Kelly."

[Michelle gets back up, only for Abby to hit her with another one. Michelle pounds the mat before getting back to her feet again. She runs at Abby, but Abby side steps and locks her in a sleeper. Heyman screams out at Michelle not to give in as Abby applies the pressure trying to put her out.]

GRACE MORETTI
"This could be a short night for McFool."

[Abby keeps this hold locked in for a bit as it brings Michelle down to her knees, then the mat. As Michelle seems to start fading, Heyman starts pounding the mat, trying to revive her I guess. The referee lifts up her arm and it drops the the mat, and the crowd cheers. He does this again, for the same result. He does it one more time, but then Michelle keeps her arm up, the crowd boos, but Heyman shows a sign of glee as he holds up his fists. Michelle elbows Abby and gets out of it, but Heyman's joy is short lived, when Abby grabs Michelle and locks in The Addiction!]

KELLY
"The Addiction!"

GRACE MORETTI
"Yep, Another one in the books for Abby."

[The crowd is all cheers as Abby keeps the move locked in, while Heyman frantically runs around to the side Michelle's feet is on. He reaches over grabbing Michelle's feet and dragging her til he throws her feet on the ropes. The ref caught the end of that when he seen Abby and Michelle being dragged. The ref gives Heyman a stern warning before telling Abby to release the hold.]

KELLY
"Can you believe that?"

GRACE MORETTI
"The blubber bastard is a good asset, isn't he?"

KELLY
"Seems like."

[Abby stands up as Michelle begins getting up. Michelle seems out of it, but just like that, she grabs a hand full of Abby's hair and hits the Final Exam! The crowd boos as Michelle quickly makes the cover, but Abby kicks out. As they get back to their feet, Michelle hits a Springboard Armdrag, that she quickly follows up with a Running Springboard Hurranicanna. Michelle gets up flaunting to the fans who boo her as usual. She just laughs before grabbs Abby's leg and locking in the MADT---Make a Diva Tap!]

KELLY
"Now Abby's in trouble!"

GRACE MORETTI
"This is an interesting turn of events, come on Abby!"

[As Michelle as her in the Ankle Lock position, Abby tries to crawl for the ropes. She gets a finger tip on the bottom rope, only for Heyman to pull it back. Just then Michelle pulls her back to the center of the ring, and locks it back in. Abby screams out and crawls again. Slowly, but surely, she makes it back, and grabs the bottom rope, as the ref forces Michelle to let go. Michelle holds her hands out cockily as she stands back and waits on Abby. As Abby gets up Michelle grabs her and hits the Wings of Love. The crowd boos as Michelle is all confidence now. She grabs Abby and sets her up for the Faith Breaker, but Abby counters flippling back out of it. She hits Michelle with a hard right, Michelle tries to fire back, but Abby blocks and hits another. Heyman meanwhile climbs onto the apron and gets the referee's attention. That works as the referee yells at him to get down. What the ref missed though, was before getting on the apron, Heyman had slid a chair into the ring. As Abby bounces off the ropes, Michelle picks this chair up and clobbers Abby right between the eyes!]

KELLY
"Oh come on!"

GRACE MORETTI
"I can't believe this is about to happen."

[With Heyman still distracting the referee, Michelle tosses the chair back out of the ring and quickly covers Abby hooking her leg. Heyman hops back down while the crowd is full boos. The ref slides in and makes the count, to which Abby barely rolls the shoulder in time. The crowd blows up as Michelle holds her forehead in frustration.]

KELLY
"Abby's still alive!"

GRACE MORETTI
"But for how long?"

[Michelle picks Abby back up, but Abby suddenly drops her with The Recovery! The crowd roars again as they both lay in the center of the ring for a few moments. As they both make it back up at about the same time, Michelle swings at Abby, but Abby ducks, then hits The CrossRoads! The crowd cheers again as Abby tiredly climbs the turnbukle and smiles. The fans cheer knowing what's on her mind.]

KELLY
"Might be thinking OverDose here."

GRACE MORETTI
"The Same move that retained the Championship at Royal Flush."

[Sure enough, as soon as Michelle gets to her feet, Abby leaps and connects the OverDose!! There's no count though, and Abby sees why when she sees Heyman has the ref distracted, yet again. Abby lets go of Michelle's leg and gets up. She's had enough it seems, but before she can get there, she's tackled into the corner, by Mickie James!]

KELLY
"Oh great, it's Mickie."

GRACE MORETTI
*Sarcastically* "Oh Joy!"

[Michelle gets up to her feet, seeing Mickie and Abby fighting the corner. She laughs and shrugs, until her hair is pulled, turning her into a DDT, from Layla! The crowd cheers this as Layla mounts Michelle and hits a flurry of rights and lefts. The ref finally turns from Heyman seeing the two different fights going on. He doesn't know what to do but shrug and turn back, calling for the bell.]
Result Via Disqualification: Draw
Match Time: 10:03
Voting: Michelle 3/5
Average: Abby 8.16 - 8.14

} The two fights continue, as Layla and Michelle roll out of the ring and continue their fight up the ramp. Heyman heads up the ramp to catch up with his client when her and Layla take their fight through the curtains. Meanwhile Abby and Mickie are still in the ring, giving the fans an unsanctioned rematch from Royal Flush.. or so it would seem, until Trish came down and joined in. {

GRACE MORETTI
"Great, now it's a handicap."

} Abby is out numbered when Trish and Mickie both work on Abby, but then the crowd begins cheering.. as now comes the Queen of the Ring dashing down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Syd grabs Trish and pulls her around as the two exhange shots, Abby goes back to fighting with Mickie. Syd dumps Trish out of the ring, while Abby clotheslines Mickie over the ropes on another side. Trish and Mickie regroup heading up the ramp arguing with Syd and Abby who just smile. Abby and Syd then turn and look at eachother, giving eachother a slight nod as the crowd is ecstatic. {

GRACE MORETTI
"I say again.. I CAN'T WAIT!"

KELLY
"None of us can, none of us can."

} As the ref hands Abby her Diva's title back she puts it over her shoulder and Syd looks to it with a smile. The Show fades there with Abby and Syd staring in the ring. {

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: SYD VICIOUS(8.54 avg)
2: ABBY ADDICTION / CALISTA LEON(8.16 avg)
3: MICHELLE MCCOOL(8.14 avg)
4: MICKIE JAMES(7.62 avg)
5: MIZORE(7.5 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
TRISH STRATUS(6.88 avg)
AJ LEE(6.58 avg)
ANNIE "Midnight" FUGATE(6.25 avg)
LITA(5.08 avg)
BETH PHOENIX(4.95 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
JOHN C: Opening Segment

JAY: TeleVixen Championship, Abby vs Michelle & Segments