Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #44 - September 25th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #44 - September 25th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #44 - September 25th, 2013   Ladies Night #44 - September 25th, 2013 EmptySat Jun 24, 2023 5:50 pm

EPISODE #44
DATE September 25th, 2013
VENUE Memorial Coliseum - Lexington, Kentucky
THEME "Never Gonna Stop" by Rob Zombie
TURNOUT 10/10 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} Rob Zombie's "Never Gonna Stop Me" rings out over the PA System as the opening pyro shoots off on the Ladies Night entrance stage. The crowd looks ecstatic as the camera pans around then comes to Kelly and Stephanie at the Ladies Night Announce Table. {

KELLY
"Just one more stop, before Dynamic Destruction... Kelly here, along side..."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"The sensational, and glorifying Stephanie McMahon... if I'm going to be degraded to doing this with you, you can at least give me the class and respect, I richly deserve."

KELLY
"Right, well Lexington Kentucky is excited for a great show here tonight, Steph."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Well they should be, Ladies Night is the greatest brand in this company, well it was when I was in charge, we'll see if Grace don't sink the ship and let Chaos take over."

KELLY
"I don't know about that, but we have some good matches here tonight, and I can't wait for any of them... but we won't have to wait for our first one."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Audrey Marie Vs. Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate
[The match was fairly short and sweet, as Sunshine capitalizes on Audrey Marie's mistakes in the ring throughout the fight. Despite this, Audrey did have a strong burst of adrenaline, that allowed her to hit a few moves on Sunshine, but, after countering the Photo Finish with a DDT, Sunshine leaps off and hits the Solar Eclipse and gets the three count fall.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate
Match Time: 3:42
Voting: 2/2
Average: 5.5 - 5.35

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Summer Rae Vs. Torrie Wilson
[Another fairly short match, but it had it's fair share of good moments. It stayed pretty back and forth for the most part, with each diva, able to get a couple near falls. Torrie gets a good burst of momentum after hitting a tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown. Torrie made the cover, but Summer quickly kicked out.]

[Torrie chuckled, thinking she has it well in hand anyway, hitting a snap suplex, that she floats over into another cover, but Summer kicked out again. Torrie sets up for the Nose Job, but Summer counters, hitting a quick scoop slam. Summer made the cover, but Torrie quickly kicked out. Summer begins to build up momentum, after hitting a snap ddt, that got her a near fall, she also hit a perfect dropkick, and finally a spinning heel kick.]

[Summer shakes her head, when fans expect the cover, instead she locks Torrie in the Sharpshooter. This gets a mixed reaction from the fans, nostagia for Torrie, the same move she lost to on the first edition of Ladies Night, least she's not wearing a bikini this time. Torrie fights to reach the ropes, but Summer drags her back across the ring. This happens a couple more times, and Torrie finally just taps out.]
Winner Via Submission: Summer Rae
Match Time: 6:01
Average: 7.5 - 7.2

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-MATCH THREE-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Annie "Midnight" Fugate(c) Vs. AJ Lee
[This was a much closer bout than the previous match between the two, as AJ and Annie learned more about each other with that fight. AJ was using her lighter frame to her advantage, and pulling off a lot of really neat arm drags, and other quick moves, forcing Annie to use her power game. Annie, however, was easily able to adjust her style accordingly.]

[Aj attempted the Black Widow on Midnight, however, it was countered into a snap powerslam. The dark haired diva then begins to set up her finishing blow, and lands the Stroke of Midnight, getting the three count fall.]
Winner Via Pinfall: Annie "Midnight" Fugate
Match Time: 8:12
Voting: 2/3
Average: 7.47 - 7.23

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera's return from commercial, where AJ Lee is entering grace's office, still pretty upset about the match she just took part in. {

AJ LEE
"Why... why do you want me here.. now.. you realize.."

GRACE MORETTI
"Yes, I realize, you just failed."

} Grace had said, cutting her off, AJ runs her hand through her hair, not looking for happy at all, about how she just splurted that out, ontop of the match itself anyways, AJ could snap at any moment. {

GRACE MORETTI
"You failed, you aren't the champion, and you will have to wait to get another shot."

} AJ rocks her head back and forth, keeping her cool, as Grace shakes her head. {

GRACE MORETTI
"You may have to wait for that title shot, and I know you want it, but I can get you the next best thing."

AJ LEE
"Oh yes, Grace, please tell me, what is that?"

GRACE MORETTI
"Redemption."

} AJ looks at her with intriguing eyes, tilting her head slightly. {

GRACE MORETTI
"Punish Midnight... take it out on her sister, at Dynamic Destruction."

AJ LEE
"Sunshine?"

GRACE MORETTI
"One on one."

} AJ Smiles and skips out of the office as Grace shrugs. {

} As the camera's return to ringside "Hardcore Country" blares through the PA System. The crowd floods with boos as Mickie and Trish walk out through the curtains. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall... introducing first, representing the Queens of Wrestling... accompanied by Trish Stratus... from Richmond Virginia.... she is the EWE Mid Eastern Champion... MICKIE JAMES!!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"How dare these people! You don't boo greatness! They know nothing."

KELLY
"And you wonder why Jensen said you was a biased General Manager."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"I never wondered, I knew I was."

} Mickie and Trish continue down the ramp, where Mickie gets into the ring. Mickie raises up her title proudly before handing it down to Trish, who clutches onto it. As her music fades, it's quickly replaced when Foreigner's "Cold as Ice" hits the PA System. The crowd shifts into cheers as Mizore walks out onto the stage, and raises her Shining Star Championship above her head. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent... Representing The Experience... She is the EWE Shining Star Champion... MIZORE!!"

} Mizore continues her way down the ramp, with her title over her shoulder. {

KELLY
"She has been real impressive since coming to EWE."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"She sure had a set back last week."

KELLY
"But it was Abby, not many people haven't had a set back against her, your friends should know that very well.... Oh Wait a minute!"

} Before Mizore can get in the ring, Trish blindsides her with the Mid Eastern Championship, getting a chorus of boos from the crowd. Trish lays the title on the steps, before going to work on Mizore, while Mickie gets out of the ring and joins her. {

KELLY
"Come on! The match hasn't even started!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Which makes there nothing wrong, Kelly. How can it be cheating, if it hasn't even started."

KELLY
"Yea, OF COURSE you condone anything the Queens do."

} The pair continue a two on one assault, even whipping Mizore hard into the steps with a double whip. Mickie finally rolls Mizore into the ring, while Trish grabs Mickie's title and Mickie slides into the ring. The ref forces Mickie back while the ref checks on Mizore. {

KELLY
"Just stop it, please just stop it."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Aww, what's the matter Kelly?"

KELLY
"Shut up."

} The ref does ask Mizore that question, as she sits in the corner, but she says no. The ref makes her stand up to be sure she is able to. He then shrugs and calls for the bell. {

--CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Mickie James(c) Vs. Mizore(c)
[ Mickie quickly rushes in and tackles Mizore back into the corner. After driving her shoulder into her gut a couple times, Mizore falls to the mat, and Mickie begins to stomp at her in the corner, until the ref gets her back. ]

KELLY
"The ref should of just stopped this. Mizore is helpless after that assault, and Mickie is going to just continue to prey off of it."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Like a real Queen, Kelly."

[ Mickie waits til Mizore gets up, then rushes and drops her back down with a hard clothesline. Mickie skips around, full of herself, as the crowd boos. Mickie glares at the fans, as if she's surprised about their booing, before flipping her hair, then driving a straight kick to Mizore's face as she sat up. ]

KELLY
"Vicious."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Champion."

[ Mickie makes the cover and gets a long two count, but Mizore kicks out. ]

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Mizore can only blame herself for the beating she goes through Kelly, she's the one who's going to keep kicking out."

KELLY
"It's in her blood, she will keep fighting, doesn't mean she needs to."

[ Mickie drags Mizore up before hitting a quick snap suplex, that she floats over into another cover, but Mizore still kicks out. Mickie shakes her head before dragging her up again, and hitting a snapmare. She bounces off the ropes and gives her baseball slide to the face. Mickie poses for the fans, who boos her again, before running and bouncing off the ropes, hitting Mizore with a thesz press as she got up. Mickie hits several hard shots before getting up and skipping around with her hands out. ]

KELLY
"Ok we get it, just put a stop to it already."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"You're too bitter."

[ Mickie stops and looks to Trish, who nods, as if telling her, as Kelly said, put an end to it. Mickie grabs Mizore and screams out, looking to score her Mickie-DT, but Mizore counters with a small package, getting a near fall. Mickie shoots up with shock on her face as the crowd roars. ]

KELLY
"Well... she might not be done yet."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"That was luck."

[ Mickie rushes at Mizore, but Mizore ducks her clothesline and hits a quick neckbreaker. The crowd cheers out as Mizore runs and bounces off the ropes, before catching Mickie with a diving clothesline. ]

KELLY
"You was saying?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Come on Mickie! Stop this rally!"

[ Mizore catches Mickie with a tornado DDT, and follows it up with a sprinboard huranicanna, scoring a near fall. Mizore gets up and catches her breath, before nailing Mickie with a spinning neckbreaker. She gets up smiling to Trish before looking to Mickie. Trish screams out to Mickie trying to warn her. Mizore grabs Mickie and goes for the Cold Shoulder, but Mickie counters out of it, spinning around and kicks Mizore in the gut and once again sets up for the Mickie-DT, but in mid-air Mizore shoves Mickie off, causing her to crash face first on the mat. ]

KELLY
"What a counter!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"How is she doing this?!"

KELLY
"Well, she IS the daughter of White Tiger."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Oh god, shut up with that garbage."

KELLY
"What, she is."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Noone wants to hear about it."

KELLY
"That's right, your husband did have his fair share of run ins with him, huh?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Oh, please.."

[ Mickie holds her face while Mizore picks her back up. Mickie quickly grabs a lock of hair, and punches her in the face. The ref warns her about both, before Mickie sends Mizore barrowling into the corner. Mickie runs at Mizore with a splash, but Mizore moves. Mizore comes back at Mickie, but Mickie puts her feet up in ther face. Mickie then jumps up and off the second rope to hit the Mick-A-Rana. The crowd boos as Mickie makes the cover, but cheers when Mizore kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Funny how this went from lop-sided, to a great match."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Of course it's great, a Queen is in it, now finish her Mickie!"

[ Mickie gets up and stalks Mizore, not liking her luck with the Mickie-DT tonight, this time she aims with the Mick-Kick, but Mizore grabs her leg and takes her to the mat with a single-leg takedown, she then flows it right into locking in the SnowBound!! ]

KELLY
"SnowBound!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"No!! Get the ropes! Trish do something!"

[ While Mickie screams and reaches for the ropes, it's almost like Trish heard Stephanie. Trish climbs on the apron, but she has her legs swept out from under her, causing her face to hit the mat. The crowd cheers as the culprit was Kelsi Parr who came out of nowhere. Kelsi grabs Trish and nails her with the K.S.T.F.O.!! ]

KELLY
"Trish has been Knocked Smooth Out!!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"How dare her! What right does she have?!"

[ Kelsi watches her friend keep the pressure on Mickie, but Mickie crawls, and finally reaches the ropes. Kelsi shakes her head, but claps on telling Mizore it's alright. It's not alright when Mickie pokes Mizore in the eye though, that the ref missed. ]

KELLY
"Oh come on, pay attention ref."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Exactly, he did nothing when Trish was assaulted, this guy is blind!"

[ Mickie sends Mizore into the corner, and rushes in, this time hitting the splash she tried before. She lifts Mizore up on the top rope and stands up on the ropes herself. ]

KELLY
"Mickie might be thinking superplex."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Which will be the end of this match."

[ Mizore doesn't let it happen though, as she battles back, finally shoving Mickie down to the mat. Mizore stands up on the turnbukle as the crowd cheers. As soon as Mickie gets up, Mizore leaps and nails the Breaking The Ice!! ]

KELLY
"You're right... it is the end of the match"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Not the way I meant!"

[ Mizore makes the cover and the crowd chants with the ref as he counts the 1..2..3! ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Mizore
Match Time: 10:28
Average: 8.45 - 8.1

LETICIA CLINE
"Here is your winner... MIZORE!!"

} "Cold as Ice" hits again as Mizore rolls out of the ring and Kelsi is there, handing her her title. Mizore raises it up as she backs up the ramp, and Mickie sits up, not looking very happy. She just now happens to look over and see Trish, still knocked out by the way, this doesn't make her much happier. Mizore and Kelsi disappear through the curtains. While Mickie is recovering from a battle with Mizore, she is interrupted when "Disturbia" by Rihanna blasts over the PA System.{

KELLY
Looks like it's the wrong show for our All American Champion. What is he doing here. This isn't Chaos?

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
Probably here to tell Mickie James once again he won't be fighting her at Dynamic Destruction. What a coward.

}Alessandro Quagliaterre dances out at the top of the ramp. His face, is well hidden, as he has a hood up on jacket, with a bandana to cover
half his face.
{

KELLY
Why is he dressed like that. Has he got something to hide?

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
Word on the street is he's training to be a ninja.

KELLY
Really?

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
No. I haven't got a clue how he thinks. Why don't you ask him.

}Meanwhile, Alessandro continues hopping up and down at the top of the ramp, before steaming down the aisle, to slide into the ring. Mickie James isn't stupid however, and as she sees Alessandro coming, he goes to rush at her for a takedown, but Mickie ducks and then counters with a thesz press, bashing the hell out of Alessandro.{

KELLY
Mickie James is cutting loose.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
Alessandro is getting just what he deserves. He shouldn't of denied Mickie James a title vs title opportunity. She's letting all her aggresion
out on him right now.

}Mickie continues the relentless assault, pummeling Alessandro on every side of the body. The crowd goes wild as Alessandro is getting a beatdown. Mickie James then lifts Alessandro up, and rips off his hood and bandana.{

KELLY
Wait a minute. Who the hell is that? That guy's not Alessandro.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
Uh Oh. WATCH OUT. Turn around Mickie. TURN AROUND! BEHIND YOU!

}Just as Stephanie tries to warn Mickie, its too late, because as Mickie turns around, she is decked by the REAL Alessandro Quagliaterre. Who comes out of nowhere blindsiding her with a clothesline from hell.{

KELLY
He played Mickie. Decoyed her with some fake Alessandro,and then whe she realises, he appears like a magic houdini, to giver her the suckerpunch.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
Alessandro won't get away with this. The Queens will come to Mickie's rescue.

}And they do, as they come rushing out to help Mickie. Alessandro spots this, and quickly lights a matchstick from his pocket, throws it outside the ring, and a ring of flames lights up around the ring, preventing the Queens from entering.{

KELLY
Wow.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
He's got everything covered.

}Mickie James gets back up. She goes to swing at Alessandro, but Alessandro dodges it, swiftly elevates her up, and then slams her down with a thunderous powerbomb, knocking her out. As he does this, he pulls out a microphone from his pocket. With the flames still burning around the ring, and the Queens trying to figure a way around them.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE
Well.. Well.. Well.. Mickie. Ain't this a kick in the teeth. You wanted the All American Championship. I didn't give it to you. You wanted to get revenge just now by beating me up. But I fooled you with a actor who did an excellent job of looking like me.

KELLY
This is ridiculous Mickie is out cold.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
I don't think she can hear what he's saying to her.

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE
Let me let you in on a little secret Mickie. I was never going to say no to you for a title vs title match at Dynamic Destruction. Me rejecting you for the past two weeks was just to fuck with your head. And it worked. It annoyed lots of people. Got many frustrated. But thats the whole point. I'm the one in control. NOT YOU! You want my title so bad, I made you apologise for calling me Abdul Q. And the hilarious part is you actually went ahead and did apologise. I wasn't expecting that, so I thought I'd play with you a bit more, so I denied you again this past week on Chaos. But with Dynamic Destruction less than two weeks away, No more messing about. You want a Title vs Title match at Dynamic Destruction. YOU GOT IT LITTLE LADY. But be careful what you wish for, because you only have yourself to blame. I got no intention of losing. Consider what just happened here a little message. A signal of intent. On October 7th Alessandro Quagliaterre is coming to Knoxville, and he's leaving not only the All American Champion, but with the Mid-Eastern Championship aswell.

}This lets off almighty jeer from the crowd, as Alessandro soaks up all the heat with pleasure.{

ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE
You're little brigade can come save you now Mickie. I'm out of here.

}Alessandro then pulls out a fire extinguisher from underneath the ring very carefully, avoiding the ring of flames that surround the outside. He then extinguishes a part of the flame, quickly jumps out from that gap as the Queens of Wrestling go rushing towards him, but Alessandro is too fast, as he hops over the rails, and hightails it out of there. The Queens then extinguish the flames, and go to check on Mickie, as EMTs rush out to check if she's ok. The scene then heads to a commercial break.{

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} The camera's return from commercial with Leticia Cline standing in the ring. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Ladies and gentlmen, it is now time for our featured main event, set for one fall, and it will determine the number on contender for the Shining Star Championship!"

} Unsettling Differences by Blue Smoke Nancy hits the PA System, filling the crowd with boos as Calista and Chasity part the curtains. Odd part being when they are wheeling out a coffin. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Introducing first... accompanied by Chasity Wyatt. From Los Angelos California... CALISTA LEON!!"

} The fans continue to boo as the pair make their way down the ramp, still pushing the coffin. {

KELLY
"Do we want to know why she's bringing a coffin out here?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Probably not, or Michelle probably doesn't want to."

KELLY
"Well regardless, this is a match we were supposed to see last week, but the Diva's Champion, had other plans."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Well she's the Diva's Champion, she thinks it's her show, and she tried to remind these losers of that. She had the right idea, but clearly, she's not a member of the Queens of Wrestling, so she's actually in 2nd place."

KELLY
"Typical, Steph."

} Calista steps into the ring, while Chasity stands outside next to the coffin. As her music fades it stays silent for a moment, before "Not Enough For Me" hits the PA System. The crowd boos even more as Michelle and Paul walk through the curtains. Michelle is wearing white wrestling attire and a matching flawless hoodie as she turns around on stage and points up before quickly turning around and strutting down the ramp. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent, accompanied by Paul Heyman.. From Palatka Florida... MICHELLE MCCOOL!!"

KELLY
"A Woman who calls herself Flawless... but what about her manager, Paul Heyman is no stranger to having to deal with an opposing manager, all the times he's dealt with Trish in Michelle and Axel's battles with Mickie."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Yea well, Trish is better, Paul can't compete with that."

KELLY
"If they aren't Queens, they just suck."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Good for you, you're learning."

} Assumably, Kelly rolled her eyes, while Michelle walks up the steps, and Paul walks to the side of the ring. Michelle removes her hood, laying it on the steps while she walks the apron and poses before entering the ring. Michelle poses and talks trash to Calista, who just stares back with a cold glare in her eyes. The ref checks on both, as they continue to stare, before calling for the bell. {

--CO-MAIN EVENT-
EWE SHINING STAR #1 CONTENDERSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
Calista Leon Vs. Michelle McCool
[ Both Diva's stand there ground, on two entirely different levels. With Michelle playing the normal cocky route, telling Calista to come at her, while Calista stands there and glares at Michelle, expecting her to come at her instead. ]

KELLY
"Well it seems neither of them wants to start, they want the other two."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"We could be here all night, waiting for something to happen. There's a time limit on this match hopefully, right?"

[ This does continue for a few more moments, until Michelle suddenly rushes at Calista, only for Calista to quickly knee her in the gut. Calista grabs Michelle and sets her up for a suplex, but Michelle blocks it. Michelle tries for one, but Calista blocks it as well. Calista tries again, but again Michelle blocks it. Michelle spins out and goes for a back suplex, only for Calista to land on her feet, then hits Michelle with an inverted DDT, covering for a quick kick out. ]

KELLY
"How bout that exchange?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Eh.."

[ Calista gets a glare in her eyes, as she goes to pick Michelle back up, but Michelle quickly hits a northern lights suplex, getting another quick count. The two get back to their feet and exchange shots, before Calista kicks Michelle in the guts, then whips her into the corner. Calista rushes to the corner, but Michelle puts her boots in Calista's face. Michelle climbs on the apron then hits a springboard huranicanna. The ref slides in but Calista kicks out in the nick of time. ]

KELLY
"Near fall for Michelle."

[ Michelle lifts Calista up and sets her up for a Springboard Armdrag, but Calista stops her before she can jump up, then delievers a quick Tornado DDT. Calista makes another cover, but Michelle kicks out. Getting back to their feet, Calista sets Michelle up for another suplex, but Michelle blocks it, then spins to the side and hits a Russian Legsweep, that she flips over into a cover, getting another near fall. ]

KELLY
"And another near fall. This match just keeps going back and forth, no one has the clear momentum yet."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Because neither of them are Queens."

KELLY
"Didn't Mickie lose tonight?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Sheer luck, but she did have momentum, early, didn't she?"

KELLY
"Yea, let's not talk about how."

[ They battle back and forth trading shots for a moment until Michelle sends Calista into the ropes. When Calista returns though, she clobbers Michelle with a quick running Spear! The crowd gives off a big commotion, very mixed, but a big commotion none the less. Michelle quickly rolls out to the floor though. ]

KELLY
"Michelle wisely rolling to the outside, on that big move. Who will gain control? Ladies Night.. rolls on."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

OCTOBER 6TH, ON PAY PER VIEW!!

[ Just as the camera's return, Michelle sends Calista hard into the steps. ]

KELLY
"Welcome back to Ladies Night. No one has been able to gain that clear momentum, but Michelle may just have."

[ Michelle poses for the fans, who boo her. She must be def, because she smiles as if they are praising her. She finally breaks the count up at 7 before walking back over to Calista. Calista suddenly grabs Michelle and slams her face on the steps. Calista then grabs a chunk of her hair and throws her as she flips and goes back first into the barricade. ]

KELLY
"Vicious assault here from Calista."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"We're seeing a brand new person, under the guidence of Chasity, you never seen her like this before."

KELLY
"Is it a good thing, though?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Being more vicious, can always be a good thing, but I guess we'll see at the end of this match."

[ Calista picks Michelle up and drags her over by the coffin, after slamming her face first on it, she then lifts her up and gives a back suplex onto the coffin, as the crowd gives out an "ohh". ]

KELLY
"What the... why didn't the ref stop it right there?!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Never knew you was a Michelle fan."

KELLY
"I'm not, but I'm not a fan of tactics like that, for anyone."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Thankfully you're not the ref, this ref is letting them go, and I like it."

[ Calista finally rolls Michelle into the ring, right as the ref had reached 9. Calista slides ontop of Michelle, giggity, hooking her leg as the ref makes the count for the one...two...thre... no! Michelle kicks out. Calista glares up at the ref, as he argues with her that it was a two. She goes back to grab Michelle, but Michelles rolls her up in what would appear to be a small package, but instead, she locks in the MADT! ]

KELLY
"Look at this counter!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"And she surely might Make A Diva Tap!"

[ Calista screams and fights trying desperately to get the rope, but she's a little far away. She begins to try and inch and crawl her way over, while Michelle continues to lock the pressure. It takes a couple minutes, or what may of seemed like an hour to Calista, but she's finally able to reach the rope, forcing Michelle to release the hold, of course not til a 4 and a half count. ]

KELLY
"That may of been the momentum shift Michelle needed."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"You might be right, Calista took alot of damage in that move."

[ As Calista starts getting back up, she's quickly taken back down with a running corkscrew neckbreaker. Michelle walks around with her hands up, getting boos from the crowd. As Calista gets back to her feet and comes at Michelle, Michelle quickly kicks her in the same leg she had the MADT locked on, dropping Calista to her knee. Michelle smiles then quickly nails the Wings of Love. ]

KELLY
"Calista is in trouble now, Michelle has taken full control."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Yea, the end may be near."

[ Michelle poses again as she backs up and watches Calista. As Calista starts getting up, Michelle rushes at her with the Simply Flawless, but Calista ducks out of the way. As Michelle hangs herself up on the top rope, Calista hits a springboard enziguri. The crowd gives out a big "ohh". ]

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Did you hear that connection?!"

KELLY
"That may be the turning of the tide."

[ Calista climbs on the apron and watches as Michelle gets up holding her head. Calista jumps up and hits a springboard clothesline. She gets up, evil glare in her eyes as she grabs Michelle by the hair and sends her hard into the corner. Calista rushes again, like she had tried earlier, but this time nails a booty bump. Calista walks out to the center of the ring staring at the crowd, while Michelle flops to the mat. ]

KELLY
"Calista may be feeling it now, this could be it."

[ Heyman climbs up on the apron, not liking where this is going, but he's pulled back down, by Chasity. While the two argue with another, the ref leans over to yell at them both. Meanwhile, while he's distracted, Calista is blindsided, by Syd Vicious! ]

KELLY
"Oh Come on! Not again!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"She ruined their match last week, now it looks like she's trying to do it again."

[ Syd hits Calista in the back a couple times, but suddenly Syd is then hit by Michelle. Syd tries shoving Michelle off, only to now be hit by Calista. Before she knows it, she goes into a ping pong with rights and lefts by Calista and Michelle. ]

KELLY
"Look at this! Opponents, teeing off on the Diva's Champion!"

[ They finally send Syd over the top rope as she crashes face first on the floor. Calista and Michelle both taunt her when she gets up holding her chin. She mouths them both, until Abby hits her from behind, getting an explosion from the fans. ]

KELLY
"The number one contender!"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Dynamic Destruction is coming early!"

[ Syd and Abby trade shots all the way up the ramp and through the curtains, meanhile in the ring, Michelle suddenly kicks and unsuspecting Calista in the gut, then plants her with a Faithbreaker! ]

KELLY
"Oh look at this, Michelle is taking advantage!"

[ Michelle makes the cover, while the ref turns around in time to count the one...two...three! ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Michelle McCool
Match Time: 14:21
Voting: 2/3
Average: 8.5 - 8.34

LETICIA CLINE
"The winner of this match... MICHELLE MCCOOL!!"

} "Not Enough for Me" hits again while Michelle rolls over by the ropes and grins widely, while Calista rolls out of the ring, holding her head, with rage in her eyes. {

KELLY
"Michelle took full advantage, and took the match."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"She may not be a Queen, but that was wise, she did whatever it takes Kelly, and now she has a s championship match."

} Heyman is gleaming with excitement as he steps into the ring and walks up to Michelle. Michelle stands in the center of the ring with Heyman raising one hand, and the ref raising the other. Around that point Mizore walks out onto the stage, with the Shining Star Championship over her shoulder. {

KELLY
"And here's the champion."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"It might get interesting."

} Michelle walks to the end of the ring and makes a title motion over her waist, while still smiling widely. Mizore looks to her Championship, then back to Michelle, shaking her head "no". Michelle laughs and slowly nods her head "yes". {

KELLY
"Well only one of them can be right, which one will it be? Be sure to see Dynamic Destuction on Pay Per View, Good Night!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: MICHELLE MCCOOL(8.5 avg)
2: MIZORE(8.45 avg)
3: CALISTA LEON(8.34 avg)
4: MICKE JAMES(8.1 avg)
5: SUMMER RAE(7.5 avg)

REMAINING
Annie "Midnight" Fugate (7.47 avg)
AJ Lee (7.23 avg)
Torrie Wilson (7.2 avg)
Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate (5.5 avg)