Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #42 - September 11th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #42 - September 11th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #42 - September 11th, 2013   Ladies Night #42 - September 11th, 2013 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 9:33 am

EPISODE #42
DATE September 11th, 2013
VENUE SIU Arena - Carbondale, Illinois
THEME "Never Gonna Stop" by Rob Zombie
TURNOUT 10/12 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

} "Never Gonna Stop" by Rob Zombie is playing over the PA System while pyro ignites the brand new Ladies Night Entrance Set. The crowd is overhyped while the camera's pan around then heads to the Ladies Night Announce Table, with one very interesting addition this time. {

KELLY
"The SIU Arena is packed here in Carbondale Illinois as we welcome you to the 42 edition and Wednesday Night Premiere of Ladies Night! Kelly here, and not joined by Grace, but instead, unfortunately, I am re-united with Justin White."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Don't deny it, you missed me, as did all the Ladies Night Fans."

KELLY
"Right, I still don't know why you are here though."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Don't look at me, all I know is that Stephanie called me up, said something was going on with Grace, asked me to cover, so here I am."

KELLY
"Well it came from an interview with Stephanie, and Grace said some things, that didn't sit too well with Stephanie."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Serves her right, you can't talk to the General Manager like that, and expect nothing to happen."

KELLY
"True, and Stephanie is the General Manager, at least for now, but that could very well change tonight."

KELLY
"A Match made by Jensen himself at Summer BreakDown, Stephanie is competing tonight, with her GM Spot on the line!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Pretty big mistake on Jensen's part in my opinion. What gives him the right? He's hungry with power I think, cause she does her job very well, and ontop of that, he doesn't even at least tell her who the opponent is, what kind of crap is that?"

KELLY
"Well it's Jensen's right, as owner, it's in the books, and we'll see it later on tonight in our main event. Also tonight though, the Mid Eastern Champion is in action, as Mickie James..."

KELLY
"Takes on the last surviving Heyman Client, The Flawless one, Michelle McCool."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Not entirely true, Kelly, if you paid attenton to Chaos. The genius that is Paul Heyman has worked is magic, and got Axel a match this coming week on Chaos, if he wins, not only is he back on the payroll, but he has a shot at the Mid Eastern Championship. Tonight is'n't about Axel though, it's about Heyman's other client, and I like Michelle. I like Heyman especially, but she's not to be compared to the great Queens of Wrestling, or Mickie James."

KELLY
"Not surprising, coming from you. Regardless, alot to go down tonight folks, but for now, Airica is already in the ring, ready for our opening contest."

} The camera's switch to the ring, where indeed Airica is in the ring, as is Leticia Cline. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is tonight's opening contest, scheduled for one fall. In the ring, Airica Linn!"

} There's a small reaction from the crowd as Airica does a little pose. "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots hits the PA System and this sparks a decent reaction from the crowd as Josie walks out onto the stage. {

LETICIA CLINE
"And her opponent... from St. Louis Missouri... The Outlaw, Josie Wales!!"

} Josie heads down the ramp keeping her eyes on Airica as she slides in. Josie quickly rushes and tackles Airica, as the ref scrambles to call for the bell. {

KELLY
"Josie not wasting any time here!"

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Josie Wales Vs. Airica Linn
[ Airica tries her best to cover up while Josie hits a flurry of punches. After hitting a few Josie finally gets up and raises her hands yelling at Airica to get up. ]

KELLY
"Josie is really fired up."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I like em fiesty."

[ Airica gets up and immediately rushes at Josie, but Josie thworts whatever she was planning with a straight kick to the knee. Josie quickly nails a Flash Kick as the crowd cheers out. She looks around the crowd, then back to Airica shaking her head. ]

KELLY
"She may be thinking of ending this already."

[ Josie picks Airica up, and sure enough, nails the High Noon Driver! She makes the pin and scores a three count! ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Josie Wales
Match Time: 0:21
Voting: 3/3
Average: 7.3 - 0

LETICIA CLINE
"Here is your winner... The Outlaw, Josie Wales!"

} "Sex Type Thing" hits again while the ref Raises Josies hand and she quickly exits the ring. {

KELLY
"Big Quick victory there for The Outlaw."

JUSTIN WHITE
"She wasn't playing around."

} Josie heads up the ramp, and celebrates a little on the stage before heading through the curtains. {

KELLY
"Josie starts off big here on the Wednesday Night Premerie of Ladies Night... What else will happen? Stay Tuned."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} As the camera's return from commercial, we are in the office of Stephanie McMahon, where she is joined by all the Queens of Wrestling as she paces back and forth, still in her black wrestling attire from her earlier interview. {

MICKIE JAMES
"Relax, you got this."

} Stephanie chuckles and shakes her head. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Little hard to relax right now, Mickie. I got too much to lose in this match, and it's not like it's something I can properly prepare for."

TRISH STRATUS
"And thanks to Jensen's stipulation.."

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"Yes I'm well aware. If any of you are to help me, not only will I be fired, but everyone in this group will be terminated too."

} The group all sighs looking uneasy about that. Then Summer chirps up. {

SUMMER RAE
"Why not injur them backstage, before the match. Then he can't technically say we got involved in the match."

} Stephanie chuckles and nods. {

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"That would be a briliant idea and loop hole, but I think Jensen had the forsight to see us trying that, hence he hasn't told me who it is. It's a little hard to strike an ambush, when you don't know who to strike."

} Trish and Mickie shake their heads at Summer, who just shrugs. Stephanie meanwhile sighs, and goes back to pacing while the camera's come back to ringside. {

KELLY
"Well, it seems Stephanie is a little worried isn't she?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"She should be, there's alot on the line. She's a wrestler in her own right though, she knows how to get the job done, when need be, and tonight is a need be."

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA

SHIELD

JUSTIN WHITE
"Now is a time for people to get worried."

} The crowd boos, except for some marks, as "Special Op" continues over the PA System, while Syd, Ambrose, and Harley come down one isle, and Rollins & Reigns come down another isle. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! On her way to the ring, representing The Shield... from Hells Hill Tennessee... She is the EWE Diva's Champion... Syd Vicious!"

} Syd gives Ambrose and Harley a knuckle bump before them two, as well as Rollins and Reigns head back up the isle. Syd comes the rest of the way down and hops the barricade. {

KELLY
"I guess she is going to go in alone this time."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Why wouldn't she?"

KELLY
"Well she didn't at Summer BreakDown to win that title, as the woman standing in front of our table will atess to."

} Syd climbs onto the apron and mouths over to Abby, standing in front of the announce table. Syd climbs into the ring and raises up the championship, still getting booed. Suddenly Guns N Roses "Sweet Child of Mine" replaces in the PA System and the crowd turns a 180 into cheers as Hollie walks out through the curtains. With the Lady's Choice briefcase in her hand, it's also apparent she's not alone, with Kelsi and Mizore along side. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent, representing The Experience... from Reno Nevada, she is Miss Lady's Choice... Hollie Winder!!"

KELLY
"Here we go, Justin. Perhaps a preview down the road."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Down the road hell, a smart person would cash in right here, or at least right after this match, when Syd has her eye off the ball."

KELLY
"I don't think that's Hollie's style, but you never know, that could happen."

} Hollie walks up the steps and raises up her briefcase while the fans cheer. She sets the briefcase down on the steps and enters the ring. While Syd lays her title down in the corner the ref checks both, then calls for the bell. {

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Syd Vicious(c) Vs. Hollie Winder
[ The match begins with Hollie and Syd in the ring. The Experience is at ringside, each wearing tie dye to cheer Hollie on. Abby is at the announce table. Syd mocks Abby to the point that Abby gets on the apron. The referee walks over and informs Abby to get down. Syd backs away and walks right into the Drum Roll. As she bounces up from the knees in the back, she bounces right into Kelsi who lifts her up and spins her slightly before delivering a KSTFO. Before Syd can fall, Mizore comes off the top rope and drops Syd with the Breaking the Ice. Mizore and Kelsi quickly bail out of the ring as Abby drops down from the apron and backs away. Hollie pulls Syd up and delivers her new move called the Adler Drop (Desecrator). She rolls Syd over and pins as the referee drops and counts the three count. ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
Match Time: 1:37
Voting: 2/2
Average: 8.05 - 0

LETICIA CLINE Here is your winner, Hollie Winder!

KELLY I don't believe it. Not only has our Divas champion suffered her first loss, but she got a taste of her own medicine. Hollie with her new finisher named the Adler Drop after Steven Adler the former drummer foor Guns N Roses.

JUSTIN WHITE This is bullshit Kelly. The Experience and Abby should be thrown out of here and this decision reversed.

} Abby gives Hollie and the rest a thumbs up as she heads up the ramp. Mizore leaves the ring and grabs Hollie's briefcase. She brings it in the ring and hands it to Hollie. At the same time, Kelsi pulls Syd up and delivers another KSTFO. She motions her hands to Hollie who looks at the prone Syd and to the briefcase in her hand. The fans erupt as the referee gets in the ring and waits. Hollie thinks about it but says “Not like this”. She leaves the ring, Mizore following quickly. Kelsi shakes her head but follows them out as the scene fades to commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

KELLY
"Welcome back to Ladies Night, and Justin, who will our General Manager be at the end of the night?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Stephanie will still be the General Manager, no matter who that opponent is."

KELLY
"Well we'll find out later tonight."

} "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence hits the PA System getting some cheers from the crowd. {

KELLY
"But right now, it's time for some TeleVixen Action!"

} The crowd continues to cheer as Annie makes her way out onto the stage. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the EWE TeleVixen Championship! Introducing the challenger... From Abeline Texas... Midnight, Annie Fugate!!"

} Midnight continues her way down the ramp, ignoring the fans, as she has her focus very much so on the match at hand. {

KELLY
"Annie is really focused, she wants to win her first championship in EWE"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well the TeleVixen Championship is one of the hardest titles to hold onto, so she'll find out if it's worth it or not."

KELLY
"Speaking as someone who has held it, I gotta say..."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You held it a week."

KELLY
"Well yeah, before you interupted me, I was going to say you're right, it is very hard to hang onto. However, that's what makes holding it that much more important, in my mind."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Of course you would say that, because you've held it, even if it only lasted a week."

} Midnight has done entered the ring and waits as she crosses her arms. After her music fades, it takes a moment before it is replaced with "Light It Up" by Jim Johnston. The crowd boos as AJ walks out on the stage, with the TeleVixen Title over her shoulder. She stands there looking at Midnight in the ring, while slowly rubbing her title on her shoulder. {

LETICIA CLINE
"And her opponent... From Union City, New Jersey... She is the EWE TeleVixen Champion, AJ Lee!!"

} AJ begins skipping her way down the ramp. {

KELLY
"AJ has come full circle. She won the championship on a Chaos, retained it at the Pay Per View Summer BreakDown, and now here she is on Ladies Night, coming full circle in EWE TeleVision as the TeleVixen Champion. Can she keep it up though?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"The Cinderella Story, as her opponent calls it, but I guess we'll have to see if the clock will strike Midnight, or if this Cinderella Story somehow lives on."

} AJ is skipping around the ring, while Midnight continues to watch her with her arms crossed. As AJ climbs the steps and enters the ring, she walks straight up to Midnight and raises up the championship. {

KELLY
"The champion has a little bit of confidence."

JUSTIN WHITE
"She should, she's a champion, Kelly. That's more than either Fugate has ever been able to say."

} After backing up, AJ hands the title to the ref and he shows it to Midnight before raising it up. After giving the title to the time keeper, the ref signals for the bell. {

-MATCH THREE-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
STANDARD MATCH
AJ Lee(c) Vs. Annie "Midnight" Fugate
[ The two stare eachother over for a moment. Annie puts her hands up and motions AJ to come on. AJ shakes her head and tells her to do the same. Annie doesn't budge though, and keeps her arms crossed. AJ shrugs and begins skip in a circle around Midnight. ]

KELLY
"The champion doing a little skipping here, I guess."

JUSTIN WHITE
"We are going to have a match, aren't we?"

[ AJ Skips around Midnight 3 full circles, until Midnight clobers her with a right hand. The crowd cheers as AJ holds her chin. She screams out and rushes at Annie, only for Annie to catch her with a spinebuster. Midnight runs and bounces off the ropes, and catches AJ with a hard clothesline as she gets up, sending AJ in a complete flip. ]

KELLY
"What a shot there!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Nearly took her head off!"

[ The crowd cheers out as Midnight makes a cover and the ref counts for the one..two...thre... no, AJ kicks out. ]

KELLY
"That was almost over already."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Suprised it's not after that vicious clothesline, but good reselience by the champion."

[ Annie mounts ontop of AJ and begins to hit several hard rights. After a dozen or so shots she lifts AJ up and drops her with a quick snap suplex. She flips into the cover, but AJ kicks out. ]

KELLY
"The Challenger is dominating early it seems."

[ Midnight picks AJ up and sends her hard into the corner. Midnight rushes at her, but AJ kicks her in the face. AJ gets on the second rope, then delievers a tornado DDT. She covers, but Midnight kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Champion is back in it now though, with a near fall of her own there."

[ As Midnight gets up, AJ hits her with swinging neckbreaker, scoring another near fall. Back up again, AJ hits an Armdrag, that she turns into a side-armbar. Midnight struggles while AJ tries to keep the pressure on. ]

KELLY
"Good hold here by the champion."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Of course, especially since it works on the arm for that Black Widow Submission."

[ Annie is able to get the rope eventually. But only for AJ to hit a Wheelbarrow bulldog. AJ skips around, waiting for Midnight to get back up, as she does, she springs off the ropes with a Crossbody, and scores another near fall. AJ Gets up and looks crazed as she watches Annie. ]

KELLY
"The Champion is in control, and she feels it."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Someone may of forgot to set their clocks back, this Cinderella Story could be continuing."

[ AJ continues to stalk Midnight, and as soon as she starts getting up, AJ runs and wraps her up, locking in the Black Widow!"

KELLY
"Black Widow!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, Midnight is in trouble now."

[ Annie screams as AJ continues to pull on her arm. AJ is screaming as well, but Annie more out of pain. AJ gets Midnight down to her knees, still applying the pressure, and things look very bleak. Midnight finally gets back to her feet though, and uses her free arm to get the rope, and the crowd cheers out, while AJ uses every bit of her 5 count to let go. ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Wow I can't believe that wasn't over."

KELLY
"I thought surely AJ had retained, but Midnight wouldn't give in, this match is going to continue."

[ AJ tries to give Annie a Huranicanna, but Midnight counters it with a power bomb. The crowd cheers out as Annie falls onto the cover, but AJ manages to kick out. Annie gets back to her feet, as does AJ. Midnight clobbers her with another clothesline. Annie runs and bounces off the ropes, before nailing AJ with another clothesline. She does this again, and makes another cover after the three clotheslines, but AJ again kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Near fall there, but now it looks like Annie is getting momentum back."

JUSTIN WHITE
"This is turning into a good match Kelly."

[ Midnight gets up and catches her breathe for a moment, while she waits for AJ to get up. Midnight goes to grab AJ, but AJ shoves her back. AJ runs and bounces off the ropes, but Midnight catches her with a belly-to-belly suplex. The crowd cheers out as Midnight grabs AJ and hits a float-over DDT. She makes another cover, but AJ again kicks out at two. ]

KELLY
"The Challenger is really rolling right now."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yea, but AJ won't stay down, either."

[ Midnight shakes her head before picking AJ up and whipping her into the ropes. As she comes back, Midnight drops her with a hard spinebuster. Midnight doesn't cover though, instead she goes out to the apron and walks down to the corner. The crowd cheers as Midnight climbs the turnbukle. Annie leaps off with the Lunar Eclipse, but AJ rolls out of the way, causing Annie to hit nothing but canvas. ]

KELLY
"AJ gets out of the way just in time."

JUSTIN WHITE
"True champion right there, Kelly."

[ Annie gets up holding her gut before rushing at AJ, AJ counters hitting a hurranicanna. AJ gets up and backs up, as she watches Midnight. As Soon as Midnight gets up AJ runs and hits her with a Spinning Heel Kick. ]

KELLY
"Watch out, the Champion is feeling it again."

JUSTIN WHITE
"This could be the end coming."

[ AJ backs up again, and has another crazed look on her face. As Midnight starts getting up, AJ runs and hits her with the Shining Wizard! AJ smirks as she slowly crawls over ontop of Midnight and makes the cover for the one...two...thre...KICK OUT! ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Are you kidding me?!"

KELLY
"I can't believe it, Annie kicked out!"

[ The crowd roars, as AJ goes nuts. She slaps the mat in frustration, then starts yelling at the referee, getting in his face. The ref assures her, it was only a 2 count, but she is still irate. She finally gives up the lost cause and turns around back to Midnight.. but instead, turns back into a Stroke of Midnight! (SuperKick) ]

KELLY
"Out of nowhere!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"What a kick!"

[ Midnight makes the cover as the crowd has exploded and counts with the referee for the 1...2...3!! ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Annie "Midnight" Fugate (New Champion)
Match Time: 8:14
Voting: 2/3
Average: 7.27 - 6.93

LETICIA CLINE
"The winner of this match, and NEW EWE TeleVixen Champion... Midnight, Annie Fugate!!"

} "Bring me To Life" hits again as the ref hands Annie the TeleVixen Championship and raises her hand, as she raises up the title with her other hand. {

KELLY
"Big victory here for Annie Fugate."

JUSTIN WHITE
"One of The Fuguate Sister's finally have some gold, but man, what an abrupt end to that match. AJ was building and had it, but out of nowhere, in the blink of an eye, it was the Stroke of Midnight and a new Champion."

KELLY
"The danger of that move, it can strike at anytime, and AJ certainly felt that."

} Midnight continues to celebrate, while the camera's come backstage, with Trixy standing outside the Experience locker room. After a knock she enters and sees them celebrating Hollie's victory. {

TRIXY
"Congrats Hollie on the huge win tonight, though.."

HOLLIE WINDER
"Thanks Trixy, it was great! I should of cashed this in."

} She shows the briefcase. {

HOLLIE WINDER
"But oh well, there's plenty of time left on this contract."

} Hollie pats Trixy on the shoulder and walks out of the locker room, while Trixy looks over to Mizore, who smirks. {

TRIXY
"Well congrats to you for Summer BreakDown, becoming the first ever Shining Star Champion, are you enjoying the week off for a change?"

} Mizore chuckles and shrugs. {

MIZORE PAYNE
"Thanks, and I don't know, I guess. I been keeping my eyes focused on the show though. And I will be watching the other matches too... Never know who the General Manager, whoever that may end up being, will decide to give me as my first challenger."

TRIXY
"Very smart, well good luck to you, whoever that ends up being."

MIZORE PAYNE
"Thanks Tricks"

} Mizore smirks as Trixy has a laugh herself as the camera fades to a commercial. {

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} "Way You Love Me" by Hollywood Music cues over the PA System as the camera's return from commercial. The fans begin to boo as Summer Rae dances out onto the stage. As Summer twirls into a pose, Audrey Marie stands beside her. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, representing the Queens of Wrestling... Accompanied by Audrey Marie, from Raleigh, North Carolina... Summer Rae!!"

} Summer and Audrey continue down the ramp, completly ignoring the boos from the crowd. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Here we go, Kelly, The Future of Ladies Night, The Future of the great Queens of Wrestling."

KELLY
"Well the future looks bleak, then, I must say. Neither Summer nor Audrey compete very often, and they are usually squashed pretty quickly when they do."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Bite your toungue, there is changes coming from them, you heard her, she's ready to step it up, and tonight is the night we all see that."

} Summer spins across the apron and does a pose with one hand up, while Audrey skips around the steps and stands by the ring on the outside. Summer steps between the ropes and begins stretching her legs. As the music slowly fades out, there's a couple seconds of silence before Smell's Like Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground hits over the PA System. There's a mixed reaction from the crowd, but mostly boos when Calista and Chassity emurge from the curtains. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent... accompanied by Chassity Wyatt... From Los Angelos California, Calista Leon!!"

} Calista continues down the ramp, with Chassity right behind her. {

KELLY
"Well here's a woman, who's had many close battles, good battles, but continues to fall just short."

JUSTIN WHITE
"The new hiring of Chassity Wyatt is going to give her that added boost, Kelly. That little bit she kept falling short, Chassity will help push her the rest of the way."

KELLY
"We'll see about that, as long as she doesn't cloud her with non-sense as the fans cheering Trish and Syd, where did that come from?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well the people should cheer them. Trish from the great Queens of Wrestling... Syd from the Shield, that's also pretty great, but not as great as the Queens. They are true talent, but the mindless fans boo such great talents, because they have no sense about them."

KELLY
"Whatever you say, Justin, they do have talent, but they bring the fans reactions upon theirselves."

} Chassity stands on the opposite side of Audrey as Calista steps into the ring and eyes Summer. The ref looks to both women, making sure they are ready, then calls for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Calista Leon Vs. Summer Rae

KELLY
"And we are underway here. This could be an even match, since we haven't seen Summer Rae in single action for a long time."

JUSTIN WHITE
"True, but, she is a Queen. Summer is part of wrestling royalty, and won't lose to a peon like Calista."

KELLY
"Wrestling royalty.... uh-huh..."

[ Kelly said sarcastically, while Summer and Calista tie up with each other. Summer started things off with a hammer lock, before Irish whipping Calista into a turnbuckle, and running after her with a clothesline after she lands into the turnbuckle back first. Summer followed up on her assault with a chin lock, but, Calista managed to fight out of it with a snapmare takedown. Leon gets to her feet, as does Summer, but Calista knocks her right back down with a quick dropkick to the chest. ]

KELLY
"Picture perfect dropkick by Calista Leon right there."

[ Calista gets back on her feet quickly, and picks Summer up by her hair, before transitioning the move into a vertical suplex. She covered quickly, trying to sneak a victory in over Summer. 1..2. ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Kick out at two by Summer Rae. Calista should know better than trying to pin her with just that."

[ Calista attempted to grapple Summer, however, Summer wrapped her into a small package pin, but it was quickly broken up at one. Summer gets to her feet, and catches Calista with a scoop slam, that powers her down into the mat. Summer then runs back to the ropes, and jumps up before delivering a powerful leg drop on Calista, and goes for a pinfall. 1..2.. ]

KELLY
"Almost got the three count on that one! Very close call by Summer Rae."

[ Summer sits up, seeming pretty agitated as she argues with the ref that she got the 3 count, but he assures her, she didn't. Summer kicks at Calista, kicking her in the gut, when she gets on her hands and kness. As Calista turns over holding her gut, Summer does a twirl and holds her hands out in a pose, getting boos from the crowd. As Calista starts to get back up, getting to one knee, Summer bounces off the ropes and gives her a straight drop kick to the face. ]

KELLY
"Hard shot there."

JUSTIN WHITE
"The future of the Queens!"

[ Summer struts around grabbing Calista's legs, before turning her over and locking in the Sharpshooter! ]

KELLY
"Sharpshooter! This move taught to her by none other than Trish Stratus."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Dr. Emmit Brown has taken us To the Future, Already!"

[ Calista screams in agony, while standing straight in front of her, outside the ring, is Chassity, who shakes her head "no" as if telling her "don't think about it". Calista crawls her way towards the ropes, and gets a finger tip on the bottom rope, but then Summer stands up and drags her across the ring, before sitting back in position. ]

KELLY
"Wise move there."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You know Trish had to of taught her to do that too."

[ Calista continues to thrive in pain, but slowly crawls back across the ring. She is still out of reach, and holds her hand out to tap out, but she doesn't do it.. She crawls a little bit further and lunges to grab the bottom rope. The ref tells Summer to let go of the hold, which she won't do. She finally does after a 4 count, to which Calista immmediately rolls out of the ring and stands by the apron next to Chassity. While Summer gets up and poses. ]

KELLY
"Calista with some breathing room, can she get back into this?!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[ As the camera's return from break, Summer has Calista locked in a Indian Deathlock. ]

KELLY
"Welcome back here on Ladies Night... Summer Rae continued to maintain control through the commercial, as you can see."

JUSTIN WHITE
"That's right, and Calista is about to tap out baby."

KELLY
"I'm not your baby."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Not what I meant, but you know you want to be."

KELLY
"Oh yes, please, can I join the White Express?"

[ Kelly's being sarcastic, but Justin must not be able to tell, because he's rendered speechless. Meanwhile Calista does manage to get the bottom rope again, again forcing Summer to release her hold, which she again waits for a 4 count to do it. Summer pulls Calista up by the hair, which the ref yells at her for, but Calista then kicks her in the knee, followed swifty by a snap ddt. Calista covers, but Summer quickly kicks out. Calista grabs Summer and whips her towards the corner, but Summer counters and sends her instead. Summer rushes in for a clothesline, but Calista hops up, kicking Summer in the face, then stepping up on the second rope and delievering a tornado ddt. Covering, Calista secures another 2 count, before Summer kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Another near fall, and Calista is starting to get things rolling."

[ Pulling Summer up, the two trade shots before Calista sends Summer into the ropes. Upon return, Calista jumps up, planting her rear in Summer's face. The crowd cheers out, as Calista does a bit of a pose. She taunts a bit too long, as Summer gets back to her feet, but Calista quickly rushes and hits her with a spear, before making the cover.1...2... ]

KELLY
"Close call there, Summer barely rolled the shoulder."

[ Calista struts around, before watching Summer get up to one knee. Calista quickly runs and hits somewhat of a thesz press, before smothering Summer with the Pie Time! ]

KELLY
"Poor Summer."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You mean, LUCKY SUMMER!"

[ Audrey smacks the mat, trying to get behind her partner, who is a little distracted right now to see that, or see anything, but the... well goods, of Calista. She does finally manage to get Calista off of her though, quickly hitting a side hiptoss as she runs at her. As Calista starts getting back up, Summer hits her with a step up Enziguri, making a loud smack noise, that "ohhh"s the crowd. Summer makes the cover while the ref counts...1....2.... ]

KELLY
"Almost, but Calista got out of it."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Come on, Summer!"

[ Summer runs her hands through her hair and calms herself down. Summer attempted to get Calista up, however, she grabbed Summer's hair again, and gets up to knee her in the midsection. Leon Irish whipped Summer into the opposite turnbuckle, and ran after her looking for another booty bump, but, Summer was quick enough to avoid the impact. She then sets Calista up for a piledriver, with Leon's back to the ropes, until Calista tripped Summer up, and covered her for a pin. In the middle of the fall, she puts her feet on the second rope for leverage...1...2...3!! ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Calista Leon
Match Time: 10:25
Average: 7.75 - 7.65

LETICIA CLINE
"Here is your winner! Calista Leon!"

} Calista quickly gets to her feet, while her theme plays, as Summer looked stunned at the loss, and started to yell at the referee that she had cheated, but, he had heard that claim far too many times before to actually believe her. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh, c'mon ref! How could you miss that?!"

KELLY
"Well, the Queens get a taste of their own medicine for once, but, it's not right however you say it."

} Calista exits the ring, before Summer decided to take out anything on her, gloating as she walked to the back with Chassity. {

EARLIER TODAY

} The camera switches to the titan tron, with footage taped earlier today. Abby Addiction sits in front of a camera, she is clearly outdoors, as behind her to the distance a little bit, we can see an interstate, with cars flying by. {

ABBY ADDICTION
"What is it I feel about Summer BreakDown?"

} Abby laughs, dropping her head a little bit. After a moment she looks back up to the camera. {

ABBY ADDICTION
"What am I supposed to feel about it? I was prepared, to lose. I was fully ready, to state, Syd was the better competitor, and be accepting of it. Syd is a good wrestler, and more than capable of getting the job done, but at Summer BreakDown, she didn't do that. She wasn't the better competitor, she wasn't the one who got the job done, The Shield was."

} Shaking her head in disgust. {

ABBY ADDICTION
"A rematch will come, her friends, will not be in my way again. Her friends, will not screw me a second time. I will get my championship back from her, oh believe in that... and Believe in the Addiction."

} Abby winks to the camera, with a slight chuckle as the scene fades. {

LIVE ACTION

} As the camera's return back to ringside "Not Enough for Me" by Jim Johnston hits the PA System, flooding the crowd with boos as Michelle and Paul walk out onto the stage. Michelle wearing a matching hoodie to baby blue her attire, that reads "Simply Flawless" in White on the back. This is seen very well, as she turns around center stage and points up, before spinning back around. {

LETICIA CLINE
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall... On her way to the ring, accompanie, by Paul Heyman... from Palatka Florida... Michelle McCool!!"

} Michelle and Heyman continue their way down the ramp, not seeming too worried about the boos they are recieving. {

KELLY
"Well here's another person who has had some bad luck, a great talent, but seems to be on a losing streak."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well her bad luck, and losing streak, will continue, when she takes on one of the greats, repping the Queens of Wrestling."

KELLY
"We'll see, Justin. Will she continue to have bad luck, or turn it around just like Calista did, Find out soon, as the self-professed Flawless one, takes on the Mid Eastern Champion, Next!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

To Be Continued

Last edited by JAY on Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #42 - September 11th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies Night #42 - September 11th, 2013   Ladies Night #42 - September 11th, 2013 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2023 9:34 am

:: PART TWO ::

} "Not Enough for Me" is still playing when the camera's return, as Michelle stands in the ring, hoodie off, while she is posing for her booing fans. The song suddenly cuts, and is quickly replaced with "Hardcore Country" by Mickie James. The boos continue to flow as Trish and Mickie make their way out onto the stage, Mid Eastern Championship snapped over Mickie's Shoulder, that is until she gets center stage and raises it up with both hands. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Her opponent... representing The Queen's of Wrestling... accompanied by EWE Hall of Famer, Trish Stratus... From Richmond Virginia, she is the EWE Mid Eastern Champion... Mickie James!!"

} Mickie puts the title back around her shoulder as the two make their way down the ramp. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"Here we go, Kelly! The two greatest members, of the EWE's all time greatest faction!"

KELLY
"You must be drunk, seeing double of me for Divalution."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You know fully well I'm talking about Trish, and the current and Longest reigning Mid Eastern Champion, Mickie!"

KELLY
"Right."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I miss seeing her compete on my show, thank you Stephanie for allowing me to be here!"

} Once in the ring, Mickie hops on the turnbukle and raises her title up again. After getting back down into the ring, she eyes Michelle, before handing her title over to Trish on the apron. Trish clutches the title and steps down to the floor, while Leticia has exited the ring, Michelle quickly rushes and hits Mickie in her back, the ref quickly calls for the bell. {

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Mickie James Vs. Michelle McCool
[ Mixed reaction from the crowd as Michelle hits rights and lefts, with Mickie backed into the corner. ]

KELLY
"Wow, many times you seen something like that by a Queens member, not to often is it done to a Queen member."

JUSTIN WHITE
"It's crap!"

[ Michelle continues to hit a few shots, until the ref yells at her to get Mickie out of the corner. After a 4 count, Michelle puts her hands up and steps back. Mickie takes a step out of the corner, only for Michelle to quickly kick her in the gut and plant her with a quick DDT. Michelle hooks the inside leg, but Mickie quickly powers out. ]

KELLY
"Going to take more than that."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Especially against someone as great as Mickie."

[ Michelle pulls Mickie up and sets her up for a suplex, but Mickie blocks it. Michelle tries to lift her again, but Mickie blocks it again. Mickie then lifts Michelle up, bounces her off the ropes, and drops her with a the springboard suplex. There's a small amount of cheers, just for the move, as Mickie quickly covers, but Michelle quickly kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Interesting counter there, by Mickie."

JUSTIN WHITE
"But of course."

KELLY
"Wasn't enough for the three count, thouh."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Give it time, Kelly."

[ Michelle picks Mickie up and sends her into the corner, before running and hitting a splash. Michelle lifts Mickie up onto the turnbukle, and is about to step up onto the ropes herself, when Mickie kicks her in the face. Michelle stumbles back holding her face. As she turns back around, Mickie jumps off the turnbukle, crashing ontop of Michelle with a thesz press. Mickie hits a few hard rights and lefts, before getting up and taunting the fans, who boo her. ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Here we go."

[ Mickie walks over to Michelle, but Michelle rolls her up in a small package, to which Mickie kicks out of at two. Michellle gets up and shakes her head. Michelle quickly dashes and bounces off the ropes, only to be caught with a powerslam by Mickie, Mickie fluidly hooks the leg, but Michelle manages to kick out. ]

KELLY
"Back and forth, back and forth. No one seems to be able to gain any ground yet."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Mickie will, soon enough, don't worry."

[ Michelle runs and jumps off the ropes hitting a springboard huranicanna, after crawling over into the cover, she secures another quick count before Mickie kicks out. Michelle picks Mickie back up and sends her into the ropes, but upon return, Mickie levels her with a hard clothesline. Mickie screams out before bouncing off the ropes, and clobbering her with a second one as she got up. ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Here we go! It's building, Kelly."

[ Mickie waits til Michelle gets on her knee, then runs and bounces off the ropes again, coming for a third clothesline, but Michelle ducks and hits a neckbreaker. Michelle hooks the leg, but Mickie kicks out again. ]

KELLY
"Or not, man this is very interesting that neither can keep momentum yet."

[ Michelle picks Mickie up and tries again for a suplex, but she blocks. Mickie tries, but this time Michelle blocks. Michelle tries once more, but Mickie blocks then shoves Michelle off. Mickie rushes at Michelle, but Michelle ducks and pulls the top rope, sending Mickie to the floor! Michelle stands back up and poses with her arms out, while the fans give her a mixed reaction. ]

KELLY
"Mickie sent out to the floor! Will someone gain control in this match? Ladies Night rolls on."

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

[ As the camera's return from commercial Mickie sends Michelle hard into the steps. ]

KELLY
"Devestating there, but welcome back to Ladies Night."

[ Mickie slides into the ring and taunts a booing crowd. Mickie then stops the refs count to distract him. The reason is apparent, as Trish runs and kicks Michelle square in the face, getting a bit of a mixed reaction from the crowd. ]

KELLY
"Oh come on."

JUSTIN WHITE
"What happened?"

KELLY
"You seen it."

JUSTIN WHITE
"But the referee didn't, that's what matters."

[ Trish has done left the scene of the crime when the ref turns back around to continue his count at 6, making him unsuspecting of what she did. As he reaches a count of 8 Michelle starts to stir, and at 9 she grabs the apron. As he goes to yell 10, she rolls into the ring, which actually does get a few cheers, but not alot. ]

KELLY
"And this match continues."

[ Mickie goes right on the attack, clubbing Michelle in the back a couple times before tossing her into the corner. Mickie runs and hits a splash on Michelle before switching positions with her, then hitting the Mick-A-Rana! Mickie taunts the fans, that boo her, before hitting a snapmare. Mickie then rushes and bounces off the ropes, before hitting a baseball slide to the face. ]

KELLY
"That shot by Trish may of been the opening Mickie needed, as finally momentum is being gained in this match."

JUSTIN WHITE
"You know it."

[ Mickie hits a thesz press and follows up with a few hard rights, before making a quick cover, but Michelle kicks out. Mickie sends Michelle back into the corner and taunts again, before running and doing a cartwheel, that she follows suit with a monkey flip. Mickie gets up and gets a crazed look in her eyes as she looks down to Michelle on the mat. ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"This could be the end, Kelly."

[ Michelle gets to a knee, but Mickie picks her the rest of the way up, screams out, then plants her with the Mickie-DT! ]

KELLY
"You may be right, Justin, the Mickie-DT connects!"

[ Mickie covers hooking the leg, but the ref isn't counting. He's distracted by Paul Heyman on the apron. ]

KELLY
"Well if not for Heyman, anyway."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Damn you Walrus!"

[ Mickie gets up and starts yelling at Paul. Heyman chuckles and puts out his hands saying "okay" as he gets off the apron. Quickly noted why, as Mickie is rolled up from behind, as Michelle pulls the tights. The ref makes the count not noticing that, but Mickie manages to kick out in time. ]

KELLY
"Michelle almost stole one there, but she has Heyman to thank."

[ As Mickie starts getting up, Michelle levels her with a running corkscrew neckbreaker. She makes the cover, but Mickie kicks out. They get back to their feet, but Michelle hooks her up and hits a Russian Legsweep, that she floats over into a pin, that Mickie kicks out of again. ]

KELLY
"Now Heyman may of given Michelle her opening, as she's the one building momentum now."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Come on, Mickie!"

[ Mickie shoves Michelle back as she gets back to her feet. Mickie runs and bounces off the ropes, but Michelle catches her, and hits a belly to belly suplex. Michelle stalks Mickie, and as she gets up, hits her with a hard McKick. There's a few cheers, mostly boos from the crowd as Michelle covers, but Mickie kicks out. ]

KELLY
"Another near fall there, for Michelle."

[ Michelle chuckles before picking Mickie back up, then planting her with the Wings of Love! Michelle doesn't cover this time though, instead she grabs Mickie's leg and locks in the M.A.D.T! ]

KELLY
"Uh oh, Mickie is in trouble here!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"No! Get the ropes!"

[ Mickie screams out as Michelle keeps the pressure on her ankle. Mickie sceams in agony and tries to pry herself to the ropes, but just as she gets close, Michelle drags her back across the ring, then locks back in full pressure. Mickie screams out and pounds the mat a couple times with her fist, then assures the ref, she wasn't tapping. She's almost on the verge of tears by the time she drags herself back across the ring again, and grabs the bottom rope. ]

KELLY
"And Mickie stays alive."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yes baby!"

[ Michelle uses every bit of her count before letting go. She doesn't seem to let the rope break phase her as she backs up and squats over, watching Mickie. As Mickie pulls herself back to her feet, Michelle runs and nails her with a big boot! ]

KELLY
"Simply Flawless!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Oh, crap!"

[ Some mixed reactions from the crowd as Michelle drags Mickie away from the ropes then covers hooking both legs. 1....2.....The ref is suddenly yanked out of the ring by his feet, by Trish. ]

KELLY
"Oh, typical."

[ The ref gets up and yells at Trish, but she tries to play innocent. She points to Heyman, who is behind the ref, blaming it on him. The ref turns and looks at Heyman. ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Ah see, Heyman did it."

KELLY
"Oh bull, you seen Trish do it as well as I did."

[ Heyman debates with the ref, claiming his innocence, but the ref has none of it, pointing to the back, signifying that he's been ejected. ]

KELLY
"Heyman's been ejected!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"Serves him right!"

KELLY
"Are you kidding me?"

JUSTIN WHITE
"No, Trish was wrongfully ejected in one of Mickie's matches with Curtis, fair is fair!"

[ Heyman pleas that he didn't do anything, as Michelle slides out of the ring to argue with the ref as well. This gets them nowhere though, as Heyman walks around a smirking Trish. The ref then looks at Trish, and makes the same signal to her, getting an explosion from the crowd. ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"WHAT?!"

KELLY
"They both been ejected!"

[ Trish is infuriated as she argues with the ref, but just like Paul, it gets her nowhere. As the ref gets back in the ring, he's dealing with Mickie now arguing with him, but he stands his ground. Mickie angrily turns around, only to be kicked in the gut and planted with a Faith Breaker! ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"NOOO!"

[ The ref slides down while Michelle makes the cover and the ref counts the 1...2...3! ]
Winner Via Pinfall: Michelle McCool
Match Time: 16:34
Average: 8.45 - 8.3

} "Not Enough for Me" hits again while Michelle rolls out of the ring. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Here is your winner, Michelle McCool!!"

JUSTIN WHITE
"What crap!"

KELLY
"That was a great match, actually."

} Trish stopped from half way up the ramp, not looking very pleased. As Michelle starts up the ramp, Trish rushes at her, to clobber her with the Mid Eastern Title, but Michelle ducks, countering with the Final Exam! {

JUSTIN WHITE
"It's not enough to beat Mickie, now she has to assault Trish?!"

KELLY
"Trish tried to assault her first, Justin."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Nonsense!"

} Michelle backs up the ramp with a smirk on her face, until she reaches the stage, where Heyman rasies up her hand. {

KELLY
"Well like it or not, Justin, Michelle gets the big victory here... not looking good for your Queens, or the next match, with your Queens at zero for two on the night."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Stephanie will make it all better... she has to."

KELLY
"She'll have to, with her job on the line."

KELLY
"The Fate of the Queens of Wrestling, or more importantly, Ladies Night... is NEXT!"

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

} Coming back from commercial, we hear "All Grown Up", as the entire crowd begins to boo the arrival of the current Ladies' Night General Manager. A bell rings, as the stipulation is announced. {

LETICIA CLINE
"Ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one-fall, and it is for the spot of Ladies' Night general manager! making her way to the ring first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, the general manager of Ladies' Night, Stephanie McMahon!"

} As she was arriving into the ring, the commentary team of Kelly, and Justin White began to speak about how this all started. {

KELLY
"Welcome back to Ladies' Night, I'm Kelly, here with Justin White, who is filling in for Grace Moretti this week."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Yup, and it's great to be back. Ladies' Night just had to get a lot of new fine bitches while I was gone, didn't it? Especially in the newest Queens, like Summer and Audrey."

KELLY
"Uh-huh... anyway, the General Manager, and one of the biggest supporters of the Queens of Wrestling, Stephanie McMahon, has her job on the line tonight, thanks to Michael Jensen."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Which is insane! No one can run this show like Stephanie... except, your's truly of course."

KELLY
"I can't believe I'd ever say this, but thank God you're back here."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I know, babygirl..."

} Kelly makes a disgusted face, while Stephanie's theme fades away. It was suddenly replaced with "Fire Woman" by The Cult, as a dark haired woman walked out wearing a scarlet red top and tights, and wears a porcelain white face mask over her face, gaining an unexpected amount of cheers for her entrance, due to their disliking of Stephanie. {

LETICIA CLINE
"And her opponent... umm.... her opponent!"

} Leticia said cheekily, as even she was unaware of her identity. The mysterious woman makes her way to the ring, and slides in, before posing to the crowds, while commentary speaks about her. {

KELLY
"I'm not exactly sure who this woman is, but, she look like she is on a mission to put Stephanie McMahon out of a job."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I'm more impressed of the tits on this woman! She doesn't ever have to take that mask off, with that cleavage!"

} The mystery woman's theme fades, while Stephanie attacks her from behind, before the bell, getting an upper hand on the opening part, before yelling at the referee to start the bell. {

KELLY
"Well, that's not very sporting."

JUSTIN WHITE
"I can't blame her, Kelly. This IS Stephanie's job on the line, and she can't let some pretender take it from her."

-ANGLED MAIN EVENT-
LADIES NIGHT GM SPOT
STANDARD MATCH
Stephanie McMahon(c) Vs. Mystery Opponent
[ Stephanie clubbed the mystery woman in the back with a double axe handle, and puts her in a headlock, however, it was extremely brief, as she countered into a headlock of her own. The mystery woman obviously was no slouch in the ring, as she instantly transitioned the headlock into a side takedown. ]

[ The masked woman lets go of the hold, and runs to the ropes, while Stephanie gets to her feet. The mystery woman rebounded back, and Steph eats a flying forearm, before a quick cover. ]

KELLY
"And the other woman is a little too cocky out there, covering, and getting a 1 count."

JUSTIN WHITE
"Well, this is Stephanie McMahon, out there. She's a capable fighter."

[ The mystery woman gets to her feet, as Stephanie is on one knee. Her opponent tries to grab her, but, Stephanie smartly countered into a jawbreaker. The masked woman was on spaghetti legs, and Stephanie gets up and dropkicked her in the chest, making her stagger into the turnbuckle. The boss then hiked up her leg, and pressed her foot against the throat of her opponent, while holding onto the ropes for leverage, while the referee counted for disqualification. ]

[ Stephanie lets go, and immediately re-applied the choke again, but, the second time, breaks it at three. The Mystery woman gasped for air, but, Stephanie quickly grabbed her, and planted her down with a DDT, and an attempted pinfall. ]

KELLY
"Kickout at two and a half by the masked woman."

JUSTIN WHITE
"If that referee wants to keep his job, he'd better call that three."

[ Stephanie looked annoyed, as she picked up the mystery woman by her hair, and tucked her in for a suplex. Steph lifts her opponent up, but, she shifted her weight and lands on her feet, before delivering a neckbreaker to the current Ladies' Night General Manager. Her opponent runs to the ropes, and hopped up, to springboard off of them with a body splash onto her foe. Tired of messing around, the masked woman goads Stephanie into stepping up, in which she kicked her in the torso and sets her up for a perfect spinning impaler! ]

JUSTIN WHITE
"Whoa! That looked insane!"

KELLY
"That was almost like a piece of art, Justin!"

[ The mysterious woman quickly covered Stephanie, as the ref counted the fall. ]

3!

Winner Via Pinfall: Mystery Woman
Match Time: 7:27
Voting: Storyline
Average: N/A

} "Fire Woman" by the Cult hits on the speakers, while the crowd cheered wildly. As she gets up, the mysterious woman strikes a pose, before removing her mask, to reveal herself as Grace Moretti, the color commentator, who was out sick. {

JUSTIN WHITE
"What?! SHE is going to replace Stephanie?!"

KELLY
"Oh my word, what a surprise!"

} With that, Grace asked for her music to die down, as she looked down mockingly at Stephanie, while holding a microphone that Leticia had just handed to her, and started to speak. {

GRACE MORETTI
"Aww... did daddy's money not buy you a win when you needed it the most?"

} She adds in a very spiteful tone, before letting the crowd die down from the short pop she got from that line. {

GRACE MORETTI
"I tried to warn you, but noooooo.... Didn't listen to me. Now, I've got a big mess to clean up, that you're 100% responsible for, Stephanie. Got anything to say for yourself?"

STEPHANIE MCMAHON
"I really hope you enjoy taking the empire I built, and running it into the ground!"

} Grace chuckled, as the fans booed. {

GRACE MORETTI
"I think you mean taking the show you put into the slumps, and rising it back to the promise land."

} The crowd cheers as Grace drops the mic and her music cues back up. {

KELLY
"What a night here on Ladies Night, it has truly been a crazy night."

JUSTIN WHITE
"That's not the word for it, Stephanie has lost her job! This is a travesty! A dark day in EWE History!"

KELLY
"Maybe, maybe not... I don't even have a partner here anymore, what will Ladies Night be like, under the helms of my former Partner, Grace Moretti? Tune in next week!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: MICHELLE MCCOOL(8.45 avg)
2: MICKIE JAMES(8.3 avg)
3: HOLLIE WINDER(7.87 avg)
4: CALISTA LEON(7.7 avg)
5: SUMMER RAE(7.67 avg)

REMAINING
Josie Wales (7.3 avg)
Annie "Midnight" Fugate (7.27 avg)
AJ Lee (6.93 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT