Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #48: January 3rd, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #48: January 3rd, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #48: January 3rd, 2007   Wednesday Night Xplosion #48: January 3rd, 2007 EmptyTue May 03, 2022 1:20 pm

EPISODE #48
DATE January 3rd, 2007
VENUE Portland Oregon
THEME "Miss Murder" by AFI
TURNOUT 30 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Forum Summary

DOWNLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening Match

Standard Match

Kidd Karnage Vs. Dave Wilson

Winner: Kidd Karnage

Main Event

Standard Match

Buzzsaw Vs. Bam Punk

Winner: Bam Punk)

Show Opening

The show opens up with a little video showing some highlights from last week's Xplosion including Chris Ceno beating Dan Taylor, Sean Lewis pinning the EWE World Heavyweight Champion Johnny Chaos in the 6 Man tag match... then it shows some drama building between Chris Burgess and Johnny Chaos... finally it shows some of the KOX winners from Chaos...

Opening Match

King of Xtreme - Round One

Extreme Rules Match

James Ceno Vs. Ciaran Michaels

One of the biggest and most hyped members of the KOX was knocked out early when Ciaran Michaels took him to school. X-Kid dominated the match... Ceno looked a little off... towards the end Ceno made a comeback, but from no where Alex Stone hits the Time Out on James Ceno... the ref doesn't see it... but X-Kid does... X-Kid covers and gets the win... plus X-Kid and Alex Stone share some words as the scene fades to a commercial...

Winner: Ciaran Michaels

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Two

Extreme Rules Match

Benji Homan{c} Vs. Mr. Man

The two time AA champ and the current Pure and 2 time X-Division champ put on a hell of an extreme rules match. Benji hits a huge van damenator with a chair to Manny busting him wide open... Mr. Man somehow kicks out... Manny then hits a hard suplex before setting up a ladder and nailing the Future Splash from the top of the ladder... followed by the 3...

Winner: Mr. Man

Match Three

Extreme Rules Match

Tony-X Vs. Alex Shelly

Two of Xplosion's famous X-Division's finest showed exactly what the X stands for. Tony hits some huge technical kicks and strikes on Shelly, but Shelly gets in a few good moves, including a top rope dropkick that sent Tony out of the ring. They tangle out on the ring floor and Shelly even hits a hard brain buster suplex onto the steel ring steps... Shelly tosses Tony-X over the guard rail... they fight in the crowd for awhile, and actually over to a arena entrance... they end up on top... and Shelly goes to toss Tony off, but Tony counters it and monkey flips Shelly off it and 10ft to the ground below... Tony then leaps off and connects with a huge splash... the ref counts it 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Tony-X

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Four

Extreme Rules Match

White Tiger Vs. Xavier Serikaz

An early match of the year candidate... White Tiger and Xavier don't use many weapons and put on a great technical match. Back and forth action beyond belief... with reversals out of every hold in the book. Xavier hits an amazing hurricanrana into a head scissors... and it almost looked like WT was going to tap out... then White Tiger ends up picking Xavier up and powerbombs him until Xavier breaks the lock... White Tiger finally rolls out of the ring and pulls a baseball bat out from under the ring... he tosses it in and nails Xavier right in the jaw... the crowd erupts into a HOLY SHIT chant... WT picks Xavier up... but Xavier hits a low blow, then spits some blood into WT"s face... Xavier then sets the bat in the corner... then tosses WT hard into it! Xavier covers... 1... 2... kick out! Xavier looks at the ref in amazement before picking up WT again... WT grabs the bat, but Xavier doesn't see it... Xavier goes to kick WT in the chest, but WT swings the bat and it hits Xavier's foot... WT then puts the bat between Xavier and him and locks on the Tiger's Snare with the bat applying even more pressure... Xavier finally taps out...

Winner: White Tiger

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Five

Extreme Rules Match

Fuse Vs. Snake{c}

Trust me... it was extreme...

Winner: Fuse

Match Six

Extreme Rules Match

Jeff Jarrett Vs. Chris Ceno

Both men come to the ring with a guitar in hand... one because it's a trademark... and the other because he's a little weird... the match s tarts off with some close connections with the guitar sword fight. Ceno finally knocks the guitar of JJ out of his hands... Ceno then connects with the guitar shot and goes for an early cover... but only gets a 2... they match goes on with Ceno pulling some tables into the ring... JJ has his senses back and ends up scoop slamming Ceno onto one... then going up top... now Jeff Jarrett doesn't go up top very often... and for good reason... he went for a big leg drop, and Ceno moved... Ceno tried another cover on JJ but he kicked out again. After a few more back and forth moments... Jarrett goes for his guitar... he winds up to hit a slowly getting up Ceno, but Ceno rolls under it... a kick to the gut and a Pantherizer later... Chris Ceno gets the pin and advances in the KOX...

Winner: Chris Ceno

Match Seven

Extreme Rules Match

Deavon Justice Vs. Eighteen

Eighteen Points of Pain...

Winner: Eighteen

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Match Eight

Extreme Rules Match

Cameron Hayden Vs. Leroy

Contraception with Leroy hanging over the top rope over the floor... I would tap too...

Winner: Cameron Hayden

Backstage a camera crew rushes into James Ceno's locker room to show him trying to hang himself... while members of the EWE locker room try and stop him, authorities talk James out of it... then from the entry way Alex Stone is shown clapping for Ceno... Ceno chases Stone out of the arena, where Ceno is taken down by police and taken to the loony bin... pain killers, I tell you... say no kids...

Match Nine

Standard Match

Dan Taylor Vs. Brent Acid

Dan Taylor makes up for his loss to Chris Ceno the previous week with a big win over Brent Acid. Brent is caught playing with his Wii Wii... and Taylor hits the Taylor Made and gets the 3 count for the win...

Winner: Dan Taylor

Match Ten

Standard Match

Sean Lewis Vs. Abyss

There was a fight, then a Gloria, then Slug won...

Winner: Sean Lewis

After the match... Dan Taylor came out to the ring with a chorus of cheers and boos... Sean and Dan both exchanged trademark poses before finally shaking hands and exchanging a few words as the scene fades away...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The scene switches to the AWO arena where the arena is packed... with 8 people... all obviously serving community service. They are holding a bunch of signs that reads EWE SUCKS... but they have it spelt WEK SSUEC... Don and Ro are shown making their way out to the ring while "Freak a Leak" plays... they sit down on some bean bag chairs next to the ring and put on some head gear...

RO: "Oh hugs and kisses EWE fans... tonight we are bringing you an EWE match right from our own EWE arena! I'm here with everyone's favorite tool... Don..."

Don: "That's right Ro... MY NAME IS DON... I have some troubles controlling THE VOLUME OF MY voice from time to time... let me just say this... the AWO is reopening soon... and if you join now, you WILL BECOME THE AWO CHAMPION... just call me at 815-719-1879 to apply... since I have everyone blocked on MSN!"

RO: "Well Don... lets get started..."

"Boom" by POD starts up over the PA system as the crowd of 8 people... does nothing...

RO: "Making his way to the ring... he is a former EWE All America, Mideastern, International, X-Core, and your current X-Tag and World Heavyweight Champion... weighing in at 232 pounds... from Kansas City, Missouri... Johnny Chaos!"

Johnny Chaos walks out onto the ramp with a EWE flag over his shoulder... he slides into the ring and hands the flag to the ref... the ref sets it on the pole...

Don: "Johnny Chaos has been offered the AWO title a record 18 times... by me..."

"Twist and Shout" by The Beetles starts up... still no reaction from the crowd... Chris Burgess walks out onto the entrance ramp with the UKW flag chanting those same letters... in no particular order...

RO: "And the opponent... from Liverpool, United Kingdom... weighing in at 244 pounds..."

Don: "Wow he's gotten big..."

RO: "He is your UKW representative... the fabulous Chris Burgess!"

Don stands up and claps... he also pops a little erection... Burge notices it and blows a kiss at Don causing him to fall back down into his bean bag...

Don: "Did you see that Ro?"

RO: "I did... he is quite the hunk of man meat..."

Burge slides into the ring and hands his flag to the ref... the ref sets the flag up and looks at Ro...

RO: "Oh shit..."

Ro stands up from her bean bag and quickly runs to the back... well, more of a jog... you've seen bigger people run, I don't want to really get into details... she comes rolling back to the ring with the AWO World Heavyweight Championship... or whatever one their higher title is... you know, the one Don offers everyone...

RO: "The following contest is a fly the flag match for the AWO World Heavyweight Championship of the World... umm... the first person to beat the piss out of their opponent... climb up and take their flag down... beat the piss out of their opponent again, climb a ladder, and hang their flag from the cord hanging 15ft above the ring... is your winner... and NEW AWO World Heavyweight International World Champion of the World... umm... ring the bell..."

Main Event

AWO World Championship

Fly The Flag Match

Chris Burgess[UKW] Vs. Johnny Chaos[EWE]

They lock up... Johnny Chaos drops to a knee... then is slammed into a headlock by Burge... Burge then blocks a bounce off the ropes and applies more pressure in the headlock... Chaos goes to lift Burge up and back drop him... but Burge blocks that as well... Chaos runs and shoves Burge into the corner with a thud... but Burge doesn't let go... Chaos goes for another, but Burge stops with a foot on the turnbuckle... then pushes off and turns it into a modified bull dog!

Don: "What an amazing move from an amazing man!"

RO: "I'm hungry... where is the pop corn covered in caramel guy?"

Burge lifts Chaos up and whips him into the corner... Burge then hits a huge slap across Chaos' chest... yet, no one in the crowd cheers... since... they are all lost... Burge hits a second before setting Chaos up on the top rope... Burge sets up for a superplex, but Chaos blocks it... and ends up tossing Burgess out onto the floor!

Don: "HEY, BE CAREFUL WITH MY BURGE!"

Burge slowly gets up but is hit with a huge cross body block from Chaos. They both lay on the ground for a moment catching their breath...

Don: "Lets take a moment and cut to a commercial break and let our great sponsors pay our bills..."

RO: "Umm... problem..."

Don: "WHAT?"

RO: "We don't have any sponsors... we don't even have TV time..."

Chaos is finally up and flips the apron up on the ring... he pulls out a ladder and slides it into the ring... he then reaches down and pulls out a second... he pushes the 2nd into the ring as well... he then lifts Burge up and tosses him in...

RO: "Jeez... Johnny Chaos should apply for the AWO... we could use someone with those moving skills to set up our arena..."

Chaos slides in and starts to set up a ladder in the corner with the EWE flag... Burge starts to get up as well... Burge notices Chaos setting his ladder up... so Burge does the same... they both start climbing up... they both get up their ladders and grab their flags as the same time... they both turn and look at each other at the same time as well... Chaos looks pissed while Burge blows him a kiss... Burge starts to wobble his ladder back and forth and his ladder actually moves towards the middle of the ring... Chaos starts to do the same thing...

RO: "It's a ladder race!"

Don: "I would like to remind everyone that AWO owns all rights to this 'Ladder Race' match... along with the Volcano match... and Typhoon match... and so on, and so on..."

They both get to the middle of the ring after their little ladder race... they start to exchange blows... and Chaos ends up on Burge's ladder... they exchange some more blows... until Burge finally puts hit flag in his mouth and pulls Johnny's face against the top of the ladder as Burge lands on the mat... Chaos tries to hang onto the ladder... then Burge tips the ladder over... sending Chaos crotch first onto the top rope...

RO: "Ouch... I wish I knew how that felt..."

Don: "Having something hit your crotch hard?"

RO: "Yep..."

Don: "Me too..."

Burge grabs the other ladder and starts to center it in the ring... he starts to head up the ladder... Johnny stumbles over to the ladder, picks up the EWE flag he dropped... he grabs a hold of Burge's pants... Burge lets out a thunderous fart sending Johnny against the ropes...

Don: "Smells like baby food and cheap rum..."

Johnny uses the flag to cover his face, and he starts to climb up the other side of the ladder... they both get to the top and start to exchange blows again... Chaos hits a good head slam against the ladder... and Burge actually starts to bleed...

Don: "My Burgess is bleeding!"

RO: "My nipples are bleeding!"

Johnny raises his arm up and starts to attach his flag to the hook... then Burgess grabs both of Johnny's nipples and twists them... Johnny screams like a little girl and his flag drops down to the mat... Burge then headbutts Johnny right in the nose... Chaos starts to fall... but Burge catches him... and pulls him onto the top of the ladder... Burge then picks Chaos up and drops him off the ladder and onto the other ladder with a hard BURGE BUSTER!

Don: "Burge Buster! This one is done with!"

Burge looks up at the hook and takes the UKW flag out of his mouth... he starts to hang it up and it falls... and in slow motion it goes all the way down to the mat and out of the ring... Burge hops down and goes to get it... Don tries to help him...

Don: "Let me get that..."

Burge headbutts Don and picks up the flag... he slides back into the ring and stumbles back to the ladder... Burge starts to climb up again... but Chaos is starting to get up slowly... Chaos grabs Burge and ends up with Burge on his shoulders...

RO: "This match isn't over yet! What's Johnny gonna do?"

Johnny goes to give Burge and Electric Chair Drop onto the ladder...

WAM!

RO: "What the hell..."

Chaos drops Burge onto his feet... and standing in the ring behind Johnny Chaos... is SHAWN ASHLOCKE... with a steel chair in hand...

RO: "Security... oh wait... can't afford that either..."

Shawn Ashlocke cracks Johnny Chaos across the face with the chair... Burge looks at Shawn and they embrace in a hug... Ro boos... no one cares... Shawn hands the EWE flag to Burgess... Burge then wipes his ass with the EWE flag, and lays it over Johnny's face... Burge then climbs up the ladder and hangs the UKW flag... as the bell sounds.

Winner: Chris Burgess

Ro stands up as Burge's theme starts up... she grabs the AWO World Heavyweight title and slides it into the ring... Burge and Ashlocke celebrate in the ring with it until the start to head backstage...

RO: "Well... I'm at a loss for words..."

The scene fades to black...

But just when you thought it was over... you're WAY off...

The scene fades in in the backstage area where UKW Owner Chris Burgess is holding a microphone. Standing beside him is the man who just cost EWE the 'Raise the Flag' match, Shawn Ashlocke. Burgess pretends to be having an emotional break down, clearly loaded with sarcasm.

Chris Burgess: "Ladies and gentlemen.... what we just witnessed was a TRAVESTY against EWE, a crime against humanity, a ROBBERY of everything that's right and decent in this world. I'm standing here right now with the man responsible.... Shawn Ashlocke.... why did you do it? How could you turn your back on the EWE? Why Shawn? Whyyyyyy?"

Burgess whines, as a big mocking grin crosses his face. Shawn steps up toward the camera, the microphone in his face, and with a stone-cold stare that glares into the very souls of all who watch, he begins to speak.

Shawn Ashlocke: "Why? ....Is that really the question? Why? ....The better question, I think, is WHY NOT? If the people really want to know how I could 'turn my back on EWE', well, I'd suggest that they pull their heads out of their giant collective ASS and ask themselvest the real question.... Why EWE turned IT'S back on ME! I came here quite some time ago as somewhat of a refugee.... I had just been shunned by the people I considered my family, had my best friends turn their backs on me, and I came here, to the EWE, to continue my career... and for a month, not a single match. Not one. And when I do, it's a rig, fixed to show EWE's supposed superiority over UKW, by using me as nothing more than a symbol. One of the greatest talents in this business, squandered to get in the last word in a personal vendetta. So I left, swearing I'd never step foot in another EWE ring.... but I came back. Drawn back in by a man named Sean Lewis. Again, a man I saw as a friend. And once again, my efforts were wasted. I held not one.... not two... but THREE titles simultaneously. Everything associated with the X Division was hung on one man; ME! But I kept being hung on the bottom tear. I beat every big name there was to beat.... I even took down a living LEGEND of EWE, by the name of The White Tiger. But how many shots did I get at the World Title? How many times was I even given a match with the champ? ....Not one. And do you know why? Because I'm UKW. You can take Shawn Ashlocke out of U-K-Dub.... but you CAN'T take U-K-Dub' out of Shawn Ashlocke. My heart and soul was still there... every twisted, beyond belief storyline.... every innovative, albeit unconventional storyline.... with every breath I took, I LIVED the UKW spirit, and the higher-up's in this little hole couldn't stand it. They new that deep down, just like the WWE did to ECW, EWE bullied a superior brand out of business, put countless great workers and dedicated athletes out of work out of FEAR, because more and move people were realizing that there were alternatives to the same boring diatribe being put on the airwaves by Vince McMahon. They knew that in UKW, there was something to be feared.... and more than anybody else, I symbolized that fear. I was a face of UKW the way NOBODY ELSE EVER WAS! Chris Burgess... Javi Tavioli... Dylan Styles... Ray Cyst.... they were some of the biggest names that company had to offer, but I, Shawn Ashlocke... was their one and only true LEGEND! And how could you NOT fear finally having to see the proof that the UKW talent really COULD best the EWE's top stars? How could they NOT be a little scared to let a UKW name hold their title? It would prove that all along we really DID have what it took to beat them. That is the one and ONLY reason I was held back in EWE.... out of fear for what I am. I tried to adapt, I tried to give EWE all I had... I raised their ratings on a weekly basis and gave them some of the most memorable moments they've ever seen. Without me, those few precious months of time would have passed like sand in an hour glass, with nothing to really be thankful for... and THIS was the thanks I got. That just made me realize WHY I was so loyal to the UKW.... because it was THERE that they saw me for who I really am. It was there that I was treated with the respect I deserved... it was there that I was hailed as the ICON that everyone knows me to be. UKW is my home, because it is where Shawn Ashlocke went from another name on a card.... to the headlining, symbolic BILLBOARD of the wrestling business that he is today! ...and as such, it brough out a whole new passion in me. A fire that drove me to new levels. I was sicker.... more twisted... and more driven than ever before, and ever since.... and so, when offered this chance to show my appreciation, and give UKW back some of the glory it lost, I seized it without hesitation... because this moment will serve as a symbol for the rest of my career. EWE, be warned... the Shawn Ashlocke of old... the twisted, diabolic, freak of nature... the man without remorse... the man without compassion.... the man without A SOUL is here. The Shawn Ashlocke of UKW has risen, like a phoenix from the ashes.... and the very force that nearly smothered you and your measly company out of business, the very cancer that almost killed EWE itself.... has now infected your own hallways, and now lives amoungst you. Take notice EWE. Things are about to get nasty."

Burgess whines, as a big mocking grin crosses his face. Shawn steps up toward the camera, the microphone in his face, and with a stone-cold stare that glares into the very souls of all who watch, he begins to speak.

TOP RPERS
1: Chris Burgess
2: Johnny Chaos
3: Chris Ceno
4: White Tiger
5: Ciaran Michaels

:: Copyright EWE Wednesday Night Xplosion 2006 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #48: January 3rd, 2007