Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #55: May 9th, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #55: May 9th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #55: May 9th, 2007   Wednesday Night Xplosion #55: May 9th, 2007 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 2:51 pm

EPISODE #55
DATE May 9th, 2007
VENUE Dayton, Ohio
THEME "Miss Murder" by AFI
TURNOUT 22 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Forum Summary

DOWNLOAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening Match
Singles Match
Beavis Vs. Martin Bleue

Winner: Beavis

Main Event
Singles Match
Jace Hayes Vs. Zach Adams

Winner: Zach Adams

Show Opening
The show opens up with a video showing a lot of the Wrestlemania results... it shows the MITB match... Duke winning the Pure title... Cameron Hayden defending the X-Division title... Dan Taylor winning the AA title... Chris Ceno beating Assassin... and finally Sean Lewis beating Shawn Ashlocke for the World title...

Opening Match
Singles Match
Alex Edge Vs. Christian Cage

Christian Cage made his EWE debut and took Alex Edge to town. It was a great opener, which started off the show with a bang... Christian hit his finisher and got the 3 though after about 7 minutes...

Winner: Christian Cage

"My Desire" by Unearth blares on the PA System as fans look on in shock as Predator walks down the aisle on Xplosion. A Chaos superstar walking down the Xplosion aisle. He rolls into the ring and gets a microphone.

Predator: You know, I have been in the EWE for a year now. I started off a little slow on Chaos. Didn't do too much my first 4 or 5 months. Then, I became the Mid-Eastern Champion. I went on to lose the title to Sandman. But I came back with a vengeance taking back my title. This began something I like to refer to as my reign of dominance in the EWE. Holding onto the title for 4 months.

I opened eyes on Chaos. I got recognized. I was given the opportunity to compete in Money in the Bank. I entered Money in the Bank, and let me tell you, I put up one hell of a fight. But I fell a little short. I was a little dissapointed, but thought to myself, if I could compete in Money in the Bank against 5 other World title competitors, what says I can't become the Champion? I was ready to dethrone Rikku. I have become determined. Then I got a call from Xplosion GM Rowdy Roddy Piper. He says not even to go to Chaos this week. I thought it sounded a little bit fishy. A funny looking man from the other show telling me not to show up for work. And I said to him, Roddy, why is this? He said because with his number 1 draft pick, he was picking me.

Now this ruined my plans of being the big dog in the Chaos kennel. Chaos is the place that I was created. Chaos is the brand that made me, and just at the snap of pipers fingers, it's all history. Without me getting my final match on Chaos.

Voice: Just one second Predator.

Predator looks down the aisle, and Dan Taylor is seen on the titan tron.

Dan Taylor: Looks like Piper has made one hell of a choice for his number 1 draft choice. Only thing that could've been a better first round pick is Chaos picking me.

Predator: Cut to the chase, Danny.

Dan Taylor: Well Pred, right now, you have no allies. You are like a lone wolf. And I am here to change that. I am going to make you an offer that you can't refuse, unless your like one of them amazingkids.org kids.

Predator: And what might this be?

Dan Taylor: The chance to have a real partner. A partner that won't leave you hanging at Pay Per Views. A partner who is a natural born Champion. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am giving you the best opportunity you have ever had. To team with the "Next Franchise" Dan Taylor.

Predator: Well Dan, here's the deal. I have been approached by half the Xplosion roster. I guess I wasn't exactly the best kept secret for a draft pick. So how about this. Give me one week to think it over. And next week, on Xplosion, I will give you an answer.

Dan Taylor: Ok Pred, I will give you a week to make a decision. Just remember, I am not a choice, I am the only choice.

The scene fades away with Predator staring at Dan Taylor...

Match Two
EWE Pure Wrestling Championship
No Disqualification Match
Duke{c} Vs. Benji Homan

Duke ends up hitting a death driver through a table to get the 3...

Winner: Duke (Still Champion)

After the match Benji had to be helped to the back... Alex Edge tried to attack Duke from behind, but Duke hit a chokeslam on Alex Edge...

Match Three
Standard Tag Match
Chris Steel & Kevin Thorn Vs. Chris Zero & SJK

Xplosion tag team division wrestling at it's finest... or at least better than what Chaos has... ha! Chris Steel hits a hard DDT then uses the tights of SJK to get the win...

Winners: Chris Steel & Kevin Thorn

Match Four
EWE All American Championship
Ladder Match
Dan Taylor{c} Vs. Xavier Serikaz

With EWE's reputation when it comes to ladder matches, this one wasn't any different. Both men took out some already high aggressions on each other from Wrestlemania. Taylor used the ladder a lot while Xavier used his traditional fists when it came time for him to lead the match. They both ended up on top of the ladder and it finished with a good old fashioned fist fight... Xavier fell off and Taylor made the big win...

Winner: Dan Taylor (Still Champion)

Match Five
EWE X-Division Championship
Singles Match
Cameron Hayden{c} Vs. Mr. Man

Two of EWE's most favorite superstars to date squared off for one of the most prestigious titles the EWE has. Cameron lead the start of the match with a series of arm bar takes downs and other technical moves... Mr. Man reversed one of the hammerlocks into a reverse DDT then quickly went up top and hit a huge flying elbow drop... Mr. Man then goes on the offensive and actually hits a huge running powerbomb into the corner... Cameron ends up falling out of the ring... Mr. Man goes to toss Cameron back into the ring but Cameron blocks it and sends Mr. Man into the stairs... Cameron then rolls Mr. Man back into the ring... Shawn Ashlocke is shown coming down to the ring... Ashlocke slides a chair into the ring but the ref doesn't see it... The ref turns around to see Ashlocke, but not the chair... Cameron hits the birth control onto the chair... Cameron kicks the chair out of the ring and makes the cover... the ref turns around... 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Cameron Hayden (Still Champion)

After the match Cameron Hayden and Shawn Ashlocke are booed all the way up the entrance ramp while medical experts help out Mr. Man...

Match Six
Triple Threat Match
Shawn Ashlocke Vs. Lynx Madison Vs. Eighteen

For a match that was pretty tossed together for no reason, it took the show to a new high. Ashlocke and Eighteen started out with some hard exchanges of moves... Lynx held his own and finally attacked Eighteen after she hit a hard rock bottom on Ashlocke... Lynx rolls Eighteen up and gets a 2... at the same time Ashlocke gets up and spears Lynx to the mat... Eighteen rolls out of the ring... Ashlocke lifts up Lynx and goes for a scoop slam but Lynx ends up behind him... Lynx locks on a sleeper hold... Eighteen climbs back in and heads up top... Eighteen jumps and hits Ashlocke in the chest with a drop kick while in the sleeper... Lynx drops Ashlocke and locks up with Eighteen... Eighteen shoves Lynx right into Ashlocke who rolls him up... 1... 2... Eighteen breaks it up... Lynx and Ashlocke get up... Lynx hits a quick Madison Avenue! Lynx goes to cover Ashlocke... but Eighteen kicks him in the gut and rolls him up... 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Eighteen

The crowd goes wild as Eighteen quickly rolls out of the ring while Lynx looks on not knowing what happened...

Main Event
Singles Non-Title Match
Sean Lewis{c} Vs. Nero Phoenix

The crowd starts off with a huge NERO and LEWIS chant off... the two finally lock up... Nero ends up hitting a snap suplex and goes for a pin but gets a 2, he goes to lift Slug up but Slug trips Nero down and locks on a quick figure four... Nero doesn't tap, but he does finally turn it over... Lewis breaks the hold... Nero lifts Sean up and tosses him into the corner... Sean ends up kicking Nero in the gut and sets him up in a desperation Gloria... then suddenly from the crowd someone slides into the ring with a chair in hand... it's Dan Taylor... Dan cracks Sean across the back as the bell sounds...

Winner via DQ: Sean Lewis

After the match Dan Taylor starts to attack Sean... Nero tries to stop Dan but Dan shoves Nero aside and tells him to "get the F*** out"... Nero rolls out of the ring as Ashlocke and Cameron run down in full on "Save the Day" mode... they slide in and push Dan off of Sean... Cameron grabs the chair... Ashlocke helps Sean up... ad out of nowhere, Cameron cracks Sean over the head with the chair! The crowd erupts into boos as Ashlocke and Taylor shake hands... they assault continues as Nero makes his way up the ramp... Nero keeps telling the crowd that "It's not his problem"... suddenly though "WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE" starts up as White Tiger runs down the ramp... Nero waits a second and follows White Tiger in... Tiger goes right for Taylor and clotheslines hi right over the top... Nero hits a dropkick to Ashlocke, then he ducks a chair shot from Cameron... White Tiger and Ashlocke fight while Nero kicks the chair out of Cameron's hands... Nero kicks Cameron in the gut and hits the 3rd Degree! White Tiger tosses Ashlocke over the top rope while Nero pushes Cameron out... the scene fades away with Nero and Tiger helping Sean up... Sean looks pissed...

TOP RPERS
1: Sean Lewis
2: Nero Phoenix
3: Cameron Hayden
4: Mr. Man
5: Dan Taylor

:: Copyright EWE Wednesday Night Xplosion 2007 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #55: May 9th, 2007