Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #64: August 8th, 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #64: August 8th, 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #64: August 8th, 2007   Wednesday Night Xplosion #64: August 8th, 2007 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 11:31 am

EPISODE #64
DATE August 8th, 2007
VENUE n/a
THEME "Faster Kill Pussycat" By Paul Oakenfold ft Brittany Murphy
TURNOUT 28 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Forum Summary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
eWe Download/Xplosion Fans report
By: Vernon Carlaw

Brian Noble def. Violent J
Alex Phoenix def. Dusty Rhodes (who was fired, reports have stated)
Beavis def. Tex Benedict
Chris Zero & Kid Money was a no contest (double count-out)

Xplosion starts with Pyro and music, a video of last week and the week before is shown, then some match hype nothing special. SJK and Shockley go to the ring, they battle it out in the early going but SJK takes control and doesn't really over lose it, he wins off a big boot at about 5:15.

The cameras go backstage to see Cameron Hayden walking through the halls of the arena with his World Title belt over his shoulder. Cameron looks a little concerned knowing what a battle he has in store for him at Summer Slam, defending the World Championship against both White Tiger and Android 18.

Hayden turns a corner and then instantly stops. After a few seconds, Cameron sniggers and rubs his goatee before moving forward a few steps.

Cameron Hayden: "Finally made it on to the "A" show have you champ?"

The camera angle widens to show the EWE Champion, Alex Stone, stood with a large grin on his face as he holds his EWE Title over his shoulder.

Alex Stone: "I've been on the "A" show for the past year, and I've been holding the "A" Title for the last two and a half months."

Cameron lets off a single laugh.

Cameron Hayden: "The "A" Title? You been stealing Austin's beer again haven't you? There's a reason you're holding the EWE Title and I'm holding the World Title; my belt is worth way more than your pathetic excuse for a title. Remember Alex, Cameron Hayden is above you, just like this title is above the one on your shoulder."

Alex Stone: "I don't know where you make this stuff up Cameron, but damn you should go into comedy writing, because that was the funniest thing I've ever heard. How many times has that title changed hands in the last year? It has to be in double figures, or at least close to it, that just goes to show that there are no incredible champions, just a bunch of people passing the title around like men pass around your bitch in all those movies she's starred in."

Cameron moves his head back, a little annoyed at Alex's comment on Jenna Jameson.

Alex Stone: "As for this belt, the prestige has never been higher, three champions in the last year who could beat everyone on Xplosion in a heartbeat; Law, Rikku and the man of the year, Alex Stone."

Cameron Hayden: "Where have you got this man of the year thing from? You've lost to Edge, what, three times this year? I was a triple crown champion not so long ago, I won the King Of The Mountain, the best match in the history of the EWE, never mind this year alone."

Alex Stone: "I had more right to call myself the man of the year than you as soon as I won the King Of Xtreme, a tournament that you didn't even get to the final in after you lost to one of your Summer Slam opponents, the man I beat in the final."

Cameron Hayden: "Yeah, and what a waste of time winning that was wasn't it Stone? Not only did you lose at Wrestle Mania, you were the first person to be eliminated, after Edge pinned you again, so that's four times he's beaten you!"

Alex Stone: "And you lost the X-Division Title to an illeagal immigrant, you want to talk about the king of losers, that's the only crown you have, not a triple crown or a crown for the King Of Xtreme."

Cameron Hayden: "Well how about I take that crown of yours and shove it straight up your..."

Alex Stone: "Now, now Cameron, lets not spoil the showdown..."

Alex laughs at his little joke.

Alex Stone: "The fans of Xplosion are not good enough to see a preview of the main event at Showdown, so instead we'll leave it be and save all our aggression for then. I see you don't even have a match tonight, I guess Jenna wants you to stay healthy so you have more of a chance of beating me huh."

Cameron Hayden: "I don't need any help to beat you, unlike you who'll more than likely have your Extreme Connection buddies run down to help out, since you know you don't stand a chance against the real champion of the EWE."

Alex Stone: "I'll keep my boys out of it if you keep your dog out."

Cameron laughs.

Cameron Hayden: "You're on."

Cameron pats Alex on the shoulder as he walks past Alex who turns around with a smile as he watches Cameron leave before the cameras go back to the announce table as we await the next match.

The second match is between Alternate and Dylan styles. It's announced that it's the x-cup semi finals, they lock up and show some decent wrestling but Nate really ends up being treated like a bitch and loses to the Last Resort at 5:40.

Hype for summerslam is shown.

Mr. Man makes his way to the ring to a huge pop, K~Dawg is boo'd the ring. This match is a fairly even one, with both guys having good spells, Mr. Man hit a big spining corkscrew to ringside at about 7 minutes, K~Dawg was dominant towards the end and got the win from Da Meat Hook at 12:31

A scene is shown in the back Android 18 and White Tiger, they are all pally until Tiger says he's going to win at Summerslam, or something like that, they have a bit of a stare down until Hayden interrupts, he insults them and says that they are jokes and has-beens, 18 says that Stone is going to beat Hayden at Showdown and Hayden leaves.

The next match was the pure title match, Austin Paul vs. Damon James. The match was short and really just a huge push for James, Austin jobbing the title and losing to an impressive Springboard moonsault at about 4 minutes.

More hype for summerslam is shown with a rundown of the big matches.

Predator vs. Steel is a decent match, Predator starts well with some big moves including a big boot and a huge powerbomb, he gets a few near falls but not a win. Steel comes back and nearly gets the three with a crossbody. The end comes with Steel dropkicks Predator into the referee taking the ref out, Steel goes for something off the ropes but Predator boots him in the face. Predator goes for the pin but the ref is out, and then he is attacked by Gino and Cairan. They hit a few doubles moves and then Gino applies the bear hug with the X-kid hitting a running leg lariat. The chaos tag team pull Steel on for the pin and leave, the ref counts and the match ends at 8 minutes.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

After the commercial Steel is backstage when Law approaches, Law tells him that he was impressed by his performance and even though Cairan and Gino wrecked the match he feels that Steel has done well in the last few weeks. He then says that Steel is the man to face Taylor at Summerslam.

The next match is cage vs. White Tiger white tiger dominates from start to finish and wins with-in 3 minutes. After the match he gestures the belt around his waist

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Saturday Nights Showdown run-down and hype.

Blue Panther vs. Hayden is next. The match is very nice, both men have periods in charge. Hayden does his usual stuff and is in control at the start but Panther takes control and nearly wins with a school-boy and then immediately after a small package. Hayden knocks panther down and goes and grabs his title, he gets in the ring but the ref blocks him the ref takes the title and drops it on the apron, Hayden argues some-more and panther takes charge, Panther sets up for the Pantherizer but the lights go out and there is a clap of thunder, this gets a huge pop, what looks like rain begins to pour in the ring drenching everyone, the lights come back up and panther is looking up the ramp, Panther sees someone down the side of the ramp and asks the ref to check, which he does, Hayden spins panther around and nails him with the title and then pins the ref slides in and counts, match over at 9:53

Backstage Dan Taylor is shown preparing.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

18 vs. Dan Taylor is the main event of the evening. 18 starts off well and dominates the first 2-3 minutes but Taylor gets a thumb to the eyes and takes control with a few body slams and leg drops. They go to the outside and Taylor slams her into the announce table and then the steps, he pulls her up and whips her at the ringpost but she reverses and he flies into the post. They go back into the ring and 18 nearly wins off a flapjack. Taylor goes for the Taylor made but 18 ducks and then hits a German suplex getting 2. 18 dominates for a while but missed a shoulder charge and hurts her shoulder. Taylor takes control and hits a taylor made... on the ref. He tries to revive the official and 18 takes control she begins to dominate until Hayden slides in and hits her with his title. Taylor and Hayden begin to beat down 18, and then Hayden slides out, Taylor hits the Taylor Made and gets a slow 3 at 16:04. After Hayden gets back in the continues the assault the two of them beating the hell out of 18, after about 2-3 minutes of this they go and get chairs and prepare for a conchairto, they hit the conchairto and finally out comes white tiger, clearing the ring. As Taylor and Hayden go to leave LAW comes and out and says that the main event at summerslam won't be wrecked by interferences, and cheating.. so aswell as a ref, there will be a SPECIAL GUEST ENFORCER.. and this person is above the rules.. so if he sees something and wants to take Justice into his own hands, he can without being sent to the back or the other stars being DQ'd. Hayden goes crazy and the show ends.

:: Copyright EWE Wednesday Night Xplosion 2007 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #64: August 8th, 2007
Page 1 of 1