Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #79: February 13th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #79: February 13th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #79: February 13th, 2008   Wednesday Night Xplosion #79: February 13th, 2008 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 8:26 pm

EPISODE #79
DATE February 13th, 2008
VENUE UNM Soccer & Track Complex - Albuquerque, New Mexico
THEME "Rise Up" By Drownling Pool
TURNOUT 26 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Recovered with WayBack Machine

DOWNLOAD

Only Match
SJK vs Hero
Quick Summary: SJK controlled the match against the Japanese TV Show man, he went for the MK Ultra and MK Lite, but Hiro kicked out
both attempts. Hiro then lift SJK up, he do spinning karate kick and then kick SJK in the groin before giving him a timeshifter sword wrench
knocking him out for the win
WINNER: Hiro Nakamura

Do you know how things go really slow whenever John Morrison makes a entrance? Well if you don't watch ECW to find out.
What does this have to do with the next match? Well, instead of things going slow motion, stuff begins to move in seriously turbo
motion as "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage buzzes over the PA system, for Predator to come out at a staggering pace

Jeremy Borash: Introducing first, making his way from Pittsburgh, PA.. he weighs in at 280 pounds.. PREDATOR

"I am a Real American" blasts around the arena as the crowd go wild in "USA! USA! USA" chants. Eli Hogan comes running out high fiving fans on the way

Jeremy Borash: Making his way to the ring from Memphis, Tennessee weighing in at 146 pounds.. ELI "THE KID" HOGAN!

Match OneSingles Match
Predator vs Eli Hogan

Eli Hogan comes straight in and delivers a sudden springboard dropkick placing Pred against the ropes, he wastes little time as he runs off the ropes swinging into Pred
for a 731. Pred doesnt seem to affected by it as he shockingly gets straight back up. Eli then begins hulking up as Pred goes for a running boot but Eli ducks and delivers
a huge atomic drop on Pred before hitting the Hogan Leg Drop. Eli goes for the cover but Pred easily kicks out, and goes onto the ropes for the Saints Revenge. He then
stalks Eli, lifting him up on his shoulders and hitting the Go 2 Sleep for the 3 count

WINNER: Predator

We head backstage by the Soccer Lounge, where a few kids are playing soccer, and running with them is Sean Lewis. The kids are doing some silky skills, and they then pass
it to Sean. He chips the ball up, and volleys it into the net, over dramatically celebrating like a Brazilian as the kids dance around him. Leticia Cline then walks up
to Sean Lewis

Leticia Cline: Wow, thats some fine work you got there

Sean has flipped his shirt over his head, showing his tonked up chest

Sean Lewis: Sup honey, what you doing here?

She giggles shyling, being taken aback by his charm

Leticia Cline: Well I just wanted to know about how you're feeling about you're match coming up next

Sean Lewis: Shits good, I'm not much of a soccer guy, but these kids were eager to show me how to dance with it, and I never snub a opportunity to give something back to the people

Leticia Cline: What about Chris Hart, do you have gameplan or any strategies you intend to use to beat him

Sean Lewis: Strategy? Gameplan? Only fags do that, I'm just gonna go out there and do what I always do, have fun. And if somebody falls along the way, then
all the power to them

Leticia Cline: Chris Hart is very focused on this match? He plans on ending your career

Sean Lewis: HA! I've hard that many times before, maybe he could put me out, but he will never kill me. Thats a big maybe though, because maybe just maybe
he'll fail to deliver, and maybe he'll be the one who ends up getting killed?

Leticia Cline: You're saying you're gonna kill me

Sean Lewis: I said maybe babe, if not I'm gonna make sure he shits his apnts. He wants to threaten me, then I'll threaten him, with wet nightmares

We hear a big bang sound, as the kids playing with the soccer ball have their ball popped, they crowd around the popped ball, looking up, and staring at them
is Dan Taylor. Lewis and Leticia continue to talk as Taylor sneaks up behind him and goes for a Taylor Made. Eventhoug he has his back turned, Sean sees it coming
grabbing Leticia and ducking both of them as Taylor misses. Taylor turns round and gets a big slap in the face by Leticia. Sean laughs as Taylor holds his cheek

Sean Lewis: Good going Leticia, but thats nothing for Dan, he gets beats by little girls all the time

Taylor doesnt take too well to the comment

Dan Taylor: You think you're so funny Lewis, you think you're so big

Lewis steps back waving his hand infront of his mout

Sean Lewis: Dude please, get a Dental Plan, that stuff is nasty

Dan Taylor: You know if you're not careful with your mouth, sooner or later, you're going to get your come uppance

Sean Lewis: Step in line Dan, I've got plenty of people who want a piece of me, but first I've got a bit of laundry to take care of, so if you excuse me

Dan Taylor: I wouldn't take Chris Hart so lightly, he may prove to be alot stickier than you think

Sean Lewis: I'm not taking him lightly, I'll be using tide

Dan Taylor sneers at Sean Lewis infuriated

Leticia Cline: So Dan..

Taylor then walks off pissed off, Sean then walks in the opposite direction

Sean Lewis: Boy that dude stinks

He then dissapears towards the entrance ramp

The gentle chords of a guitar ring around, before the heavy metal beat of "My Curse" by Killswitch Engage deafens all the ears around
the arena for the arrival of Chris Hart to a mixed reaction

Jeremy Borash: Making his way to the ring from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.. weighing in at 200 pounds, being accompanied by Blue Panther.. CHRIS HART!

The familiar tune of several disc scratches are heard to start "Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere to a huge roar. Sean Lewis comes out to a
standing ovation, he salutes fans on his way to the ring with loads of high fives and sign pointing

Jeremy Borash: His opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota.. weighing in at 190 pounds, he is Sean "SLUG" Lewis!

Match TwoSingles Match
Sean Lewis vs Chris Hart

Lewis and Hart circle around each other as the crowd tap there feet against the floor making a sound of excitement. The crowd start a huge "SeƱor" Lewis chant,
which pisses Hart of as he goes for a big swing at Lewis, only to be ousted, and then locked in a grapple for a test of strength. Despite having a ten pound advantage,
Lewis overpowers Hart, dropping him to the floor. Hart then gets up and swiftly catches Lewis with an armbar, Lewis wriggles out, but Hart catches him in a Boston Crab
instead. Lewis wriggles out for the third time, but Hart quickly snaps him into a figure four leg lock, only for Lewis to counter it with a rolling pin as the ref counts
to 2. Hart then applies Lewis in a lot of leg submissions however Lewis still manages to resiliently crawl over to the ropes. Hart then drags Lewis up, as he jumps in
the air for a dropkick, but Lewis moves out of the way as Hart completely misses hanging in midair, before Lewis clocks him down with a cross body block. Lewis then
bounces onto the top ropes for a big time legdrop, followed by going back onto the ropes for a shooting star press as he makes a cover for 2. Lewis jumps up and then
runs all over the ring, before smacking Hart with a whisper in the wind. Shockingly though, moments after being hit Hart grapples Lewis into the Culture Shock, Lewis is
trapped and has nowhere to go, he puts his hands out possible hovering for a tap. Hart tightens the hold expecting Lewis to tap, but he didn't have his hands out to tap,
they were used for balance, as he reverses the sharpshooter, flipping Hart into position for a GLORIA out of nowhere for the 3 count!

WINNER: Sean Lewis

Jimmy Justice: Chris Hart had Sean Lewis beat, one moment Lewis is about to tap, the next moment Hart is tapping the canvas for the 3 count

Kenny Greenwood: You can never underestimate Sean Lewis Jimmy. Chris Hart came in tonight threatening to end Lewis career

Jimmy Justice: And like so many have found out before, you don't want to piss off Sean Lewis, or you will have to face the consequences

The crowd began a Mexican wave as "Smart Went Crazy" played with the ref raising Lewis' hand in victory. Hart looked gutted to how
Lewis was able to counter the Culture Shock, as Lewis stares back at him with a smile, before posing for the crowd and then heading up backstage

In the back we are in the VIP locker room of Pure Champion, Derrick Sanderson, who is getting geared up for his match later on tonight, joined
by Velvet Skye & Angelina Love:

Derrick Sanderson: This is it baby, this is my step up to the big time ladies

Velvet Skye: Are you sure you can do it though Derrick, 18 is no pushover

Angelina Love: Yeah she like totally kicked our asses when we first came

Derrick Sanderson: Thats exactly why tonight is so important, nobody touches my girls and gets away with it, Android #18 is gonna regret the day she ever
messed with Derrick F*cking Sanderson

Velvet Skye: I love it when you get all worked up and sweaty

Angelina Love: I love it when you talk all dirty

Derrick Sanderson: Theres going to be nothing dirty with how Android #18 gets it tonight, for it'll be nothing short of Pure Domination!

Velvet Skye: If anybody can do it we know you can

Angelina Love: Times are changing, an evolution is in order. Its a passing of the torch for Android #18 tonight

Velvet Skye: A Pure Champion has always been seen as a no0b Champion, but not since you've held it, you've took that belt to another level

Derrick Sanderson: Exactly because I don't need to reach anybody elses level, they need to reach mine. A new standards been set, for I'm
gonna embarass Android #18 tonight

Velvet Skye: And if you don't belive it

Angelina Love: Just wait and see

Derrick Sanderson: Because I make the impossible.. POSSIBLE

The ladies continue to rub Derrick Sanderson and preparing him for his match as we head back to ringside

"Killing In The Name Of" by Rage Against The Machine splurts over the PA System as Kris Jaxson comes roaring out to a huge ovation

Jeremy Borash: Introducing first from New Orleans, Louisiana.. weighing in at 235 pounds.. he is the X-DIVISION CHAMPION.. KRIS JAXSON!

"The Enemy" by Godsmack beats around to a huge heat. Mr Man comes out not happy about the disrespect shown by the fans, snubbing
his way into the ring

Jeremy Borash: His opponent, from Miami, Florida.. weighing in at 235 pounds.. MR. MAN!

Match ThreeSingles Match
Kris Jaxson vs Mr Man

Mr Man begins rubbing his hand underneath KJ armpits, tickling him. KJ doesnt have a sense of humour, though as he grabs Mannys
hand asking him what hes doing. Mr Man then gets a cheap kick to the groin and then busts KJ down with a Back To The Future Evenflow DDT.
He goes for the cover, hanging off the ropes but the ref spots it before making the count. Manny then does the cha cha cha waiting for KJ to
lift himself up, and when he does, he goes gliding into him fora Tornado DDT. He then applies the Wave Of The Future, but KJ powers over to the ropes.
KJ & Manny get up, and manny goes for a spinning headscissors, but KJ goes for a Spinning Heel Kick at the same time and hits first. Manny then climbs
the ropes and goes for a top rope senton, but KJ eleveates off the ropes at the same time for a diving shoulder block. Manny decides to go up, but KJ barricades
him off with a knockout clothesline. Mr Man gets up dazed, as KJ goes for a German Suplex, but Manny reverses it setting KJ up for the Future Shock, but KJ counters
flipping him down for a Sitdown Powerbomb. He then rolls over waiting for Manny to raise is head, and the moment he does KJ catches him with a Jax-Attack
for the 3 count

WINNER: Kris Jaxson

MR. MAN IS LOSING HIS SPARK..

HE DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER HE WANTS TO DO THIS ANYMORE..

IS THIS THE END FOR THE FUTURE..

OR WITH ONE LAST ROLL OF THE DICE WILL HE CAPTURE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP FOR A SECOND TIME..

FIND OUT IN THREE WEEKS TIME WHEN XPLOSION GOES HOLLYWOOD..

FOR MR MAN AND..

ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!!

The guitar rifts begin growing in tempo as "Becoming The Bull" by Atreyu suddenly blasts over the PA system. Dan Taylor hops out to a waterfall of pyrotechnics, as he
extends his arms out with the All American Championship held in his hand. The crowd give him a mixed reaction as he makes his way to the ring

Jeremy Borash: "The following contest is a Non-Title Street Fight. Introducing first from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 245 pounds.. he is the ALL AMERICAN CHAMPION..
DAN TAYLOR!"

"YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME" sounds over the PA system, before "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays. White mist surrounds the entrance ramp as Edge comes rolling out to a
huge boo

Jeremy Borash: "And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighin in at 240 pounds.. he is THE RATED R SUPERSTAR.. EDGE!"

Match FourNon-Title: Street Fight Match
Dan Taylor[c] vs Edge

Edge comes sprinting into the ring straight for a spear attempt on Taylor. Taylor leapfrogs over Edge as he comes flying to him, sending Edge straight into the corner ringpost.
Taylor pulls Edge out of the corner as he holds his shoulder in pain. Taylor then inflicts more pain on Edge as he grabs his head and delivers a vicious and quick West Coast Cutter.
He goes for the pin as the ref counts 1..2..3?NO! Taylor broke the count, eventhough he could have easily got 3. Taylor then slid out of the ring and got several weapons,
three chairs, a table, a ladder, and a bag of sawdust. Edge then setup a table, and the ladder, rolling Taylor onto the table, Edge then climbed the ladder and jumped off for a diving crossbody.
However Taylor was playing possum, moving out of the way at the last second causing Edge to crash and burn straight through the table. Taylor quickly applied the
Taylormission on Edge, but he quickly reached the ropes. Taylor then got the bag of sawdust and eye raked
Edge,
and threw the sawdust in his face, followed by a Running STO. He went for the cover as the ref counted 1..2..3?
Taylor broke the count again.
Taylor then put a chair under Edges face, and lifted up another chair mocking
Edge with for a One man conchairto. Taylor stood and Edge went moving like lightning towards Taylor
in a last gasp desperation attempt, but Taylor moved like lightning picking up a chair
and throwing it in Edges face, with his foot smacking Edges chin for the Taylor Made.
Edge stood still, before falling like a statue, as Taylor made the cover and got the 3 count

WINNER: Dan Taylor

Jimmy Justice: That was one hell of a match, but at the end of the day there had to be one winner

Kenny Greenwood: And wasn't that Taylor Made very similar to Sean Lewis' Sweet Chair Music?

Jimmy Justice: Lewis may have a different variation, but I think it was, what a statement by Dan Taylor

"Becoming the Bull" by Atreyu plays for the second time, as Taylor takes a breather from a hellacious match
and then grabs his All American Title from the ref, before posing proudly on the turnbuckle. The crowd still are split in support, giving him a mixed reaction.

We open up in downtown Albuquerque at a playground. The cameras span onto a seesaw, which Danny Danger is swinging on with some random kid

Kid: Hey mister, who are you?

The kid asked ponderingly

Danny Danger: I am Danny Danger

Kid: My mom told me to stay away from Danger

Danny Danger: Yeah well you're mom's a bitch

The kid cried running away, as Danger sat on the seesaw moving up and down

Danny Danger: My career up to now, can be represented through this seesaw, from highs to lows to highs to lows. At times I was amazing, yet at other times I
could simply be not good enough

He shakes his head in shame

Danny Danger: Well I'm tired of underachieving, disappointing, missing out, fucking up..I've had enough of playing second best.

Danny then jumps off the seesaw as it goes up and down like mad

Danny Danger: It's time Danny Danger stopped sucking, because that is exactly what I have been lately

He gets a few bricks and begins stacking them on top of each other together

Danny Danger: A rebuilding process is on the way, and it goes a little something like this, me kicking Lucifer Grimms and James Mansons ass, and not just kicking them,
I'm going to embarrass them

He kicks the bricks breaking them to pieces

Danny Danger: For a long time Danny Danger, has been the laughing stock of Xplosion. For too long I have been an embarrassment to this establishment

He sees a snail slither on the playground, as he picks it up, looking at its shell

Danny Danger: Well its time I finally got out of my fucking shell, so Lucifer and James, get ready for HELL

He rips the snail out of its shell

Danny Danger: I aint no Voodoo faggot, or just another second rate hovering no0b anymore. I'm stepping shit up tonight, whether you like it or not. Nobody is safe anymore,
the alarm bells are ringing..

We hear police sirens in the background

Danny Danger: There is no alternative, so fellas, tonight WELCOME TO THE MOTHERFUCKING DANGER ZONE!

He flings the snail miles away

Danny Danger: AND YOU CAN FUCKING QUOTE THAT

He rubs his hands clean, and then begins walking to the UNM Soccer & Track Complex Arena

Jeremy Borash: The following contest is a 3-Way Desert Heat match.

"Hell Bells" by ACDC plays as people in the arena get excited for Lucifer Grimm.

Jeremy Borash: Introducing first from Route 606.. weighing in at 314 pounds.. LUCIFER GRIMM!

People excpect Lucifer to come zooming out on his motorbike, but he doesn't come out. "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold then blares over the PA System as the crowd give
a mixed reaction

Jeremy Borash: Next making his way to the ring from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.. weighing in at 230 pounds.. JAMES MANSON!

Manson similiarly to Lucifer has his music playing, but doesn't come out. "This Night I Call Bad Luck" by Mister Monster mashes over the PA system as the crowd
erupt for Danny Danger

Jeremy Borash: Finally from Detroit, Michigan.. weighing in at 210 pounds.. DANNY DANGER!

Danny Danger doesn't come out either, as the crowd boo unhappy for all three not coming out

Jimmy Justice: Where the hell is everybody? Do they not know a match is underway

Kenny Greenwood: I haven't a clue it is odd and rather strange to say the least

Match Five3-Way Desert Heat
Danny Danger vs James Manson vs Lucifer Grimm

The bell then rings as the crowd and the announcers are left baffled as to the location of Danger, Manson & Grimm. A live feed then shows up on the titantron, of a
ring setup in the middle of the desert. Suddenly Manson, Danger & Grimm all appearing brawling with one another inside the ring. Grimm then picks up both on his shoulder
and tosses them out of the ring, flicking them in sand. He then makes a suicide dive on Manson & Danger, but misses flopping into the sand. Manson climbs up a palm tree
and goes for a Senton bomb toppling Danger down. Manson then floors Grimm with a spear into the sand. Danny Danger then racketeers off a hammock for a whisper in the wind
on Manson. He then picks up a coconut and pours some tropical juice on, sipping it, and resting on the hammock. Grimm then gets up so Danger chucks the juice on him, but
it doesn't affect Grimm as he charges into Danger with a clothesline from hell ripping the hammock to shreds and tangling Danger inside it. Manson then comes charging
for a missile toe dropkick, but Grimm catches him with a swinging side slam. He goes for the cover, but the ref tells all three of them to step messing around and get
back in the ring. Danger cracks a coconut over Manson and Grimms head, and then rolls back into the ring getting an earful from the ref, he offers him some coconut
juice but the ref declines. Grimm and Manson then roll back into the ring and double team Danger with a double big boot. They then lift him up and deliver a double
german suplex. Manson then goes for a flying knee on Grimm, followed by a bulldog, but Grimm counters lifting him up on his shoulders and then torturing him with a
backbreaker rack. He then rags him on the turnbuckle and rams into him with a diving shoulder block. Grimm goes for a turnbuckle powerbomb, but Manson wiggles out
and delivers a Judo Hip Toss. He goes for the Hangmans Clutch, but Grimm winkles out into an armbar, until Danger revives from nowhere with a Overdose planting
himself on both Grimm and Manson. He goes for a pin on Manson but he gets his foot on the ropes by 3, Danger then tries the cover on Grimm, but he flips him into
the air by 2 and swatches him down into a Overhead belly to belly suplex. Grimm then drags Manson onto the ropes and Walks the Line, followed by a big leg drop.
He then wrangles Manson up places him in between his legs and flips him up for a Highway To Hell. He goes for the cover, but Danger jumps onto them breaking it up.
Grimm then lifts Danger up and goes for The Grimm Truth, but Danger reverses it into a monkey flip outside, trapping Grimm into quicksand. Manson then pushes Danger
into the ropes and goes for a Good Night, but Danger changes it into a Danny Danger Death Defying Dooms Day Device. Danger goes for the cover, Grimm tries to reach
back into the ring to break it up, but hes stuck in the quicksand, as the ref counts 1..2..3

WINNER: Danny Danger

Kenny Greenwood: Now that's how you win a match! What a win by Danny Danger

Jimmy Justice: Grimm was close too, he would have won if Danger didn't trap him in that quicksand

Kenny Greenwood: That's what you call brilliancy Jimmy, only something that Double D could pull off

"This Night I Call Bad Luck" by Mister Monster booms over the PA system once more as the crowd watching from the arena cheer.
Danger claps eventhough they're miles from the arena, as he does humourous poses by the palm trees and pineapples, before we head to a commercial break

"Destroy Everything" by Megadeath screams over the arena sending little kids crying and shrivelling in fear, that is until Brutality comes out to a huge cheer.
He snuggles a few of the kids, assuring them hes not scary, but they run for the winds from such a bohemian.

Jeremy Borash: Introducing first from Greenwich, Connecticut weighin in at 355 pounds and a staggering 7 foot 8 inches tall.. BRUTALITY

The light flickers on and off to cue "No Way Out" by Stone Temple Pilots busting out to a emphatic boo. Cameron Hayden walks out with a cross, compelling people to
follow him or be stricken to hell, this give him more major heat as he enters the ring

Jeremy Borash: And his opponent, making his way from Philadelphia, PA.. weighin in at 209 pounds.. CAMERON HAYDEN

Match SixSingles Match
Brutality vs Cameron Hayden

Cameron walks in with the cross, he offers Brutality a chance to repent and join his following. Brutality considers it, looks at the cross, and then snaps it in half
with his hands as the crowd cheer. This infuriates Hayden as he goes straight for several punches and kicks to Brutality, but this doesn't affect Brutality. Hayden then bounces
off the ropes for a running forearm, but Brutality doesnt get knocked down or moved the slightest. Hayden then goes back to the ropes and speeds towards Brutality
with a running dropkick to the knee, and Brutality flinches slightly but still stands firmly still. Hayden the points the ref to something outside the ring, the ref looks, and
while his attention is not paid to the match Cameron Hayden delivers a furious kick to Brutality nuts, as he begins to wobble. Hayden smiles as he climbs the ropes, but Brutality
pissed off grabs Hayden by the throat and slams him down for a Chokeslam From Hell. He then signals the end luring Hayden up and then going for a swift
Proven Point, but Hayden quickly ducked out and shockingly brought him down locking him in a tight Contraception, but Brutality reversed it into a Standing Ankle Lock.
Hayden quickly reached the ropes, but Brutality wouldnt release the hold, so the ref made the 5 count, and DQ'd Brutality

WINNER: Cameron Hayden

The ref rings the bell, ordering Brutality to stop but he does not, it takes 30 security guards to finally release him from Cameron Hayden. Hayden gets up hobbling,
as the security try to contain Brutality from doing anything stupid. He still tries to reach Hayden, so the security secure his hands and legs with special handcuffs.
Not ordinary metal cuffs because Brutality could easily break them, they apply C-4 ignited cuffs like in the film Battle Royale. If you haven't seen it watch it. Anyways
what happens if you try to escape these cuffs is it basically blows you up. Brutality then remains calm, and this is when Hayden gives each of the guards theyre pay cheque.
Yeah thats right, it was a setup. Brutality tries to hit Hayden but he cant as hes restrained from the explosive cuffs. Hayden then bursts out into laughter grabbing a chair and
slamming it continuosly on Brutalitys head knocking him down. He then drags him over to the Ringpost, and wraps him around the steel mesh. Hayden then grabs a sledgehammer
and smacks his ankle repeatedly as you can hear his ankle bone crackling. He then applies a Ringpost Figure Four as Brutality screams in pain. Brutality passes out and Hayden
then lets go looking very pleased at himself as he exits the arena stage to huge heat.

Cameron Hayden is walking backstage looking very happy about obtaining victory and crippling Brutality moments ago,
he enters his lockerroom to find Kelly waiting there

Kelly: Hi Cameron, I came to ask..

Before she can finish her sentence Hayden puts his hand infront of his face, and then begins shaking in a preacher like manner

Cameron Hayden: You came to ask if you could be saved

Kelly gets impressed by his ab work as he shakes. Hayden notices this and then stops shaking

Cameron Hayden: Forget about any sensual desires, or the internal flame awaits YOU!

Kelly: I don't understand what you're saying, what does that mean?

Cameron Hayden: Exactly my child, this is what happens to those who lead the path astray. Just like Brutality find out,
if you choose not to follow me, you can follow yourself to the emergency room

Kelly: Yeah that was pretty harsh what you did to Brutality. But whats all this about "My child"? You're not my dad

Cameron Hayden: You need saving lady, and I am the one to save you. You saw me infront of the whole world giving everbody an
opportunity last week to embrace and follow me.

Kelly: I don't need saving I just..

Kelly is interrupted for a second time, this time not from Hayden, but from a voice

Voice: I NEED SAVING!!!!!!!

Both Hayden and Kelly turn around, as 13 year old Eli Hogan stands there, sporting a Cameron Hayden T-Shirt

Eli Hogan: I want to be just like you Mr Hayden. For a long time I have sucked, but I want to unsuck.

Kelly: Is that even a word?

Eli & Hayden ignore Kelly, as they stare at each other

Cameron Hayden: Do you accept me as your leader? Do you accept what you have to do in order to be saved?

Eli Hogan: Yes, I'm ready to follow your orders Cameron

Cameron Hayden: Then follow me kid, we've got work to do!

Kelly still stands there confused, as Eli & Cameron walk off

Android #18 is already waiting in the ring. A Sandstorm splashes across the top of the ramp as "Enter Sandman" by Metallica begins rocking over the PA, sand then shoots out from the ground in firework like fashion as Derrick Sanderson rolls out with Angelina Love and Velvet Skye held onto his arms. He smiles as they rub his Pure Championship strapped around his waist as they jingle down the walkway

Jeremy Borash: Making his way to the ring weighing in at 260 pounds.. from New Orleans, Louisana.. introducing the CURRENT AND LONGEST REIGNING PURE CHAMPION.. being accompanied to the ring by Velvet Skye & Angelina Love.. DERRICK SANDERSON!

MAIN EVENTNon-Title: Champion vs Champion
Derrick Sanderson[c] vs Android #18[c]

Swinging Reverse DDT, Neckbreaker, Spear, Jacknife Powerbomb, Twist of Fate, Sharpshooter, Chokeslam, Stalling BrianBuster. Just an array of moves which were
completly decimating Android #18 limb for limb. In a shocking encounter the World Champion couldnt get a move in the match, with Sanderson controlling the bout from
start to finish. Android #18 tried a fireball, but like a crazy stuntman Derrick took it, taking it down his throat as 18 looked on shocked how it didn't affect him.
In her state of shock Sanderson delivered 18 Shock Treatment with the Sand Damage. He then dragged 18 onto the ropes, for a huge SAND CLASH OFF THE TOP ROPE. Almost
killing 18 as he got the 3 count

WINNER: Derrick Sanderson

Kenny Greenwood: WTF Just happened?

Jimmy Justice: 18 just got Owned, that's what happened!

Kenny Greenwood: I'm shocked

Jimmy Justice: What so shocking Derrick Sanderson is the gr8st thing ever on Xplosion at the moment

Kenny Greenwood: It was a fluke, he got lucky

Jimmy Justice: Fuck You, He showed, he busted his ass, this was no fluke, this was a message

Kenny Greenwood: Which was because up until this moment The Pure Champion has never beaten the World Champion

Jimmy Justice: Its the passing of the torch, a new era has arisen and its the era of Derrick Sanderson

"Enter Sandman" by Metallica plays once again as the crowd look stunned in the way Derrick dealt with Android #18. The Crowd Boo as he celebrates with Angelina & Velvet
with a finishing shot of Derrick posing and lifting up the Pure Championship over a fallen Android #18

TOP RPERS

1: Danny Danger
2: Sean Lewis
3: Chris Hart
4: Lucifer Grimm
5: James Manson

:: Copyright EWE Wednesday Night Xplosion 2008 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #79: February 13th, 2008
Page 1 of 1