Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday Night's ShowDown #33: January 14th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Saturday Night's ShowDown #33: January 14th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night's ShowDown #33: January 14th, 2012   Saturday Night's ShowDown #33: January 14th, 2012 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 4:57 pm

EPISODE: #33
DATE: January 14th, 2012
THEME: "Right Round" by Flo Rida
VENUE: Times Union Center - Albany, New York
TURNOUT: 20/28 Roleplays
CREDIT: > Abdul (Opening Segment), Shadic (Mickie Segments), Jay (Everything Else)

DARK MATCH
RP OR F*CK OFF
Jayson Knox Vs. Justin Blade
Match Cancled, both terminated.
Winner Via Pinfall: Noone
Match Time: 0:00

DARK MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Black Dawn Vs. Justin Angel
Match Cancled.
Winner Via Pinfall: Noone
Match Time: 0:00

DARK MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Doomsday Vs. Mike Jobber
One sided domination. Which is funny to say from a Jobber, so it's more luck I guess.
Winner Via Pinfall: Mike Jobber
Match Time: 1:02

OPENING SEGMENT
Time: 8:00 P.M. (EST)

As the opening video concludes"Right Round" by Flo Rida continues over the PA System as fireworks begin to blast off. The camera begins to pan the estatic crowd before coming over to the announce table of Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele.

[JonathanSteele] "Welcome to the first EWE Broadcast of 2012! and Welcome to the sold out Times Union Center in Albany New York, the home of our missing Chairman! I'm Jonathan Steele, always joined by Jimmy Justice as we get set for another huge Saturday Night's ShowDown!"

[JimmyJustice] "Huge, no doubt...Missing Chairman, very true. Where the hell is that lazy bastard?"

[JonathanSteele] "Last I heard, still conducting Business with Jensen Industries."

[JimmyJustice] "Think he'll return tonight?"

[JonathanSteele] "Well it is his hometown. Jensen Industries is only a few miles away from here."

[JimmyJustice] "We can only hope I guess. Hunter is a joke."

[JonathanSteele] I disagree, but anyway, No point of beating around the bush. We're going straight to the Contract Signing for Jack Michaels and Alessandro Quagliaterre.

[JimmyJustice]Business is about to pick up, there is a lot of tension between these two.

With Alessandro Quagliaterre and Jack Michaels in the ring before the show came in air, the velvet carpet, fancy chairs, and office table are already positioned in place. The contract is in the hand of Co-Showdown General Manager Triple H, who begins the formalities.

[TripleH]I've just got one question for you.

Triple H pauses, Alessandro Quagliaterre hops out the ring and chats up a pretty girl in the front row, Jack Michaels stands in the ring unimpressed by this nonsense.

[TripleH]ARE YOU READY!?!

The crowd let out a huge roar.

[TripleH]No! I said.. ARE YOU READY ?!?

Albany in unison shouts out a deafening yes.

[TripleH]For the thousands in attendance, and the millions watching at home.

Triple H takes a breather, Alessandro continues flirting with the girl in the front row, Jack Michaels rubs his moustache.

[TripleH]LET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!

Triple H then goes to hand the microphone over to Shawn to finish off the lines. But instead it's Jack Michaels, who does not look happy.

[JackMichaels]And if you're not down with that, I got five words for ya.

[TripleH]That's not the words?

[JackMichaels]START THE DAMN CONTRACT SIGNING!

Alessandro then notices a pissed off Jack Michaels in the ring, so he abandons his pink taco mission, and gets back in the ring, snatching the microphone off Jack Michaels.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre] Calm down Grand Dad. You want to do this? Then let's do this!

[JackMichaels]Who are you calling Grand Dad? I made you, you little punk. You would be nothing in EWE if it wasn't for me.

The crowd let out cat calling, to cause a rift between Alessandro and Jack.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Hold the phone blast from the past. You didn't make me, my Mom and Dad did.

[JackMichaels]Don't get smart with me. You were raw, you were just another rookie, you came to me in 2011 and I took you under my wing. I let you come to the Mean Machine School of Wrestling, I let you into Style & Pride, and I made you the star you are today. Even your first Undisputed Championship reign, I handed that to you, because I felt sorry for you. Don't forget what I've done for you Alessandro, don't you ever forget!

Alessandro stood there silently, letting Jack Michaels earbash him, before responding.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre] It's funny that when I wanted recognition from the MMSW, you never gave it to me, yet now you throw it back in my face. It's funny how you say you let me into Style & Pride, yet once I joined, you or Dutch were nowhere to be seen, and you let it crumble. You gave me advice yes, and I'm grateful for that, and it's exactly why I'm giving you this opportunity at Phase Three. You're absolutely right, you did hand me the Undisputed Championship the first time round, and I lost it within a month. Maybe I wasn't ready back then, but I have fought my ass off for the last nine months, and I earnt my title shot back at Showdown in November, and I delivered the goods with no excuses. You didn't make me the man I am today Jack, I did that all by myself.

[JackMichaels] You unappreciative little son of a b***h!

Jack begins fuming, as he moves over to clatter the Undisputed Champion, but Triple H intervenes, much to the crowd dismay.

[TripleH]Easy now Jack. You can save up your frustration for Phase Three, and beat on Alessandro as much as you want. Let's just get through this contract signing first.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Exactly even Bearded Jesus here has some sense.

Triple H gives Alessandro a spiteful look, thinking what crack pipe has he been smoking.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Let's get through this contract signing Jack, and then we can tear each other apart. Let's not forget that I'm doing you a favour. You're on the verge of bankruptcy, your debt is within the millions. Everything you have amassed over your storied career is about to go into the dumps, and I am offering you a way out. One match, one payday, and all your trouble and worries go away.

After taking a moment to calm down, Jack queries Alessandro sincerity to giving him this opportunity.

[JackMichaels]What's the catch Alessandro?

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]There is no catch? Your lawyers have read the contract, and they are satisfied with the terms no?

[JackMichaels]They are, they said it was iron clad. Which is why my suspicions were raised. It's too good to be true, you're offering to wipe my debt, and all I got to do is wrestle you. I get financial salvation from this match, what do you get?

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Do you know how annoying it is that Wrestlemania 7 was the greatest night of my professional career?

[JackMichaels]You had a great night? What's your point!?

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]That despite me going through hell against the Hurricane to win both the X-Division and International Championship, and then to compete in the same Phase Three we will for the very first time in the Money in the Bank and walk out with that lucrative briefcase, that everything I achieved that night was overshadowed by my cash-in being tainted because of you.

[JackMichaels]You won the title, you held the Undisputed, International, and X-Division championships that night, what are you moaning about?

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]You couldn't just take a beating like a man. I went throw two matches, I had no problem with making it three. But instead to save your own ass, instead of giving me the respect of a match, you handed me the title?

[JackMichaels]I had nothing left to prove to anyone, I didn't need the title. You wanted it, you got it.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Not like that! NOT LIKE THAT! I want this match at Phase Three to put you in your place Jack Michaels! I want this match at Phase Three to do what I should have done at Wrestlemania, not just send you retirement, but send you to your grave. You want to know what the catch is, then I'll tell you. You'll get financial retribution, your debt will be wiped, but you won't be alive to see it, I'm going to kill you Jack Michaels! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Jack Michaels begins laughing, this riles Alessandro right up.

[JackMichaels]You want a fight to the finish buddy, then all you needed to do was ask. Give me the damn contract!

Jack Michaels motions for Triple H to pass him the contract so he can sign it, but Alessandro beats him to the punch and puts his name on the dotted line first.

[TripleH]So while Alessandro is signing the contract. Let me go through the terms. Alessandro Quagliaterre will face off Jack Michaels at Phase Three for the Undisputed Championship. With Jacks acceptance of this match, Alessandro Quagliaterre agrees to wipe Jack Michaels debt on the property of his burnt down Mean Machine School of Wrestling, pay the outstanding sum of 25 million dollars owed to EWE due to the breach of contract of MMSW students Dutch Clark and Derek Daniels. He also agrees to pay the foreclosure fee on Jack Michaels residential home, and wipe the debt of the creditors who currently possess the rights of Jack Michaels namesake and likeliness, and reactivate Jack Michaels Hall of Fame pension.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Just tell me the figure owed Triple H.

[TripleH]Taking all of this into account, Jack Michaels is in debt with the sum of $250 million dollars.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Is that it?

Triple H coughs at Alessandro's audacity, Jack Michaels looks embarrassed he let it get this bad.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]250 million dollars is just chump change to me.

Alessandro then goes into his pocket, and pulls out his cheque book. He flips it open, and begins writing it out, as Triple H, Jack Michaels, and the crowd look on in shock.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]Here you go.

Alessandro then passes over the cheque to Jack Michaels. He can't believe it, neither can Triple H. They turn away from the Champion as they discuss something. But with their backs turned, Alessandro puts his plan into effect. The contract on the table, he quickly unclips and puts in his own mouth, eating it up. The crowd look on wondering what the hell is he doing. Jack and Triple H are stil in awe of the cheque with their backs turned away from Alessandro, without a single clue what he's doing. He then pulls out a new contract tucked behind his shirt, and clips it on the clipboard. It looks almost identical to the first contract, but Alessandro has a huge smile on his face for some reason. He quickly signs it, and then passes it over to Jack Michaels who is none the wiser as to what Alessandro has just done.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]I've given you the money, now sign the contract!

Alessandro then passes Jack Michaels over the new contract, but Jack Michaels doesn't know this. He's still engulfed with the cheque Alessandro has given him, and without reading he signs the contract. Alessandro then takes back the contract, as Triple H makes the announcement.

[TripleH]It's official. Jack Michaels will face Alessandro Quagliaterre at Phase Three. Good Luck Gentleman!

Triple H then walks out of the ring, and heads up the ramp. Still mesmerized by the 250 million dollar cheque Alessandro Quagliatere just gave him, Jack Michaels leaves Alessandro with these words.

[JackMichaels] Well Alessandro. You just gave me financial comfort, and as a Thank You, I will whoop your ass at Phase Three and take the Undisputed Champion from you. You're such an idiot!

Jack Michaels than laughs as he exits the ring, making his way up the ramp.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]HEY JACK!
Just as Jack is about to walk through the curtain, the Champion draws his attention.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]You screwed me over at Wrestlemania, and NOW I JUST SCREWED YOU OVER! HAHA!

Jack Michaels looks clueless as to what he's talking about.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]You should always read before you sign!

Jack Michaels has a nasty feeling run through his body.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]You didn't just sign a match contract. There is going to be no match at Phase Three or Ever. You just signed me over everything.

Jack Michaels can't believe what he's hearing. The horror!

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]I paid off your debt alright. That 250 Milion Dollar Cheque is legit. Every debt you have is officialy wiped clean. But I was never wiping your debt to help you. I was wiping your debt, to purchase everything.

Jack Michaels looks flabbergasted.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]I now own the property of Mean Machine School of Wrestling. I now own your house. I now own your right, namesake, and likeliness. I NOW OWN JACK MICHAELS! Everything you have is now MINE!

Alessandro begins laughing evilly.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]And it's all thanks to you signing on the dotted line. DOUCHEBAG!

Alessandro holds up the contract he tricked Jack Michaels into signing, as the camera zooms in on the piece of paper to confirm what Alessandro is saying.

[AlessandroQuagliaterre]So you can have a blast alright Old Man. But you'll be doing it on my watch. My first official order as your owner. Jack Michaels is now my Manager! Go Get Me A Sandwich!

Jack Michaels then nods on the sandwich! He's bringing a club sandwich right to Alessandro's face as he rushes towards the ring. Alessandro Quagliaterre is wise to then hightail it out of the ring, with the contract and Undisputed Championship, as he runs off into the crowd, leaving Jack Michaels devastated.

OPENING MATCH
Time: 8:20 P.M. (EST)

When the camera's return from commercial, Kelly and Sin are both already in the ring, as the bell rings.

OPENING MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Kelly Vs. Keira "Sin" Fisher
[Not much to tell, neither Diva seemed to be on their game this week as they kinda just flop through this match. Finally, just like that, Keira hits the Deadly Sin and picks up the 1..2...3!]
Winner via Pinfall: Keira "Sin" Fisher
Match Time: 3:41
Judges: 4/4

As Sin slowly stands, someone from behind attacks Keira, wailing on her

[JonathanSteele] What the heck is going on here?!

The figure smirks as she removes her hood

[JimmyJustice] what the!? It's Jenny! Jenny Tuck and...WHAT THE!?

Jenny then lowers down and grabs something from the floor. The camera reveals a Machette as she looks over at Sin

[JonathanSteele] SOMEONE STOP HER! SHE'S ABOUT TO KILL SIN!!!!!!

As She raises it, Drama quickly enters and pulls Sin out just in time. Jenny slashes the mat, missing Keira as the two walk off. Jenny stares at them, mouthing to Sin

MATCH TWO
Time: 8:30 P.M. (EST)

As the camera's return from commercial, "Unstopable" by Kay Deluna starts over the PA Speakers. The crowd shifts into boos as Aiyanna parts the curtains and walks out onto the stage.

[JenniferSparks] The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...On her way to the ring, from New Jersey...AIYANNA!

The crowd continues to boo as Aiyanna continues her way down the ramp and to the ring. She waits in the ring for a few moments before the music switches to the Catwoman theme song. The crowd looks on confused as Hollie comes through the curtains, still wearing the Catwoman outfit.

[JenniferSparks] Her opponent...from Ren..

A crew worker quickly cuts Jennifer off by handing her a piece of paper. Jennifer shakes her head unsure about it, but continues anyways.

[JenniferSparks] From Gotham City....CATWOMAN!!

[JonathanSteele] This woman here is very confused right now.

[JimmyJustice] She should date Alessandro.

"Catwoman" slides into the ring and Aiyanna quickly pounces on the attack, luring the crowd to boo, while the ref has to call for the bell.

MATCH TWO
STANDARD MATCH
Aiyanna Vs. Hollie Winder Catwoman
[Though Aiyanna got the quick, cheap advantage, it doesn't work out very well as Hollie...err Catwoman quickly turns it around with a Snap DDT. Catwoman starts to dominate the match after this with alot of quick reflexes and high impact moves. She finally seals Aiyanna's fate with a Rim Shot! how'd she remember that?]
Winner via Pinfall: Cat Woman
Match Time: 4:21

[JenniferSparks] The winner of this match...HOL...errr...CATWOMAN!

The Catwoman theme hits again as Hollie wastes no time celebrating and she quickly heads up the ramp.

[JimmyJustice] Seriously what's wrong with her?

[JonathanSteele] I don't know, but she still managed to get a victory in her confused state.

[JimmyJustice] Pure luck, I'm telling you.

SEGMENT TWO
Time: 8:37 P.M. (EST)

As Jay Jobber returns to his locker room. He sees his room destroyed. He sees the CDs, Scratched as well as his Miley posters ripped as he goes to his knees and screams

[JayJobber] WHAT KIND OF NOOBSLOBBER MONSTER WOULD DO THIS!!!!

All of a sudden, he sees a CD, Not scratched. He hops in joy as he picks it up and puts it in a nearby CD Player. Not caring, he presses play

[JayJobber] Least one survived....

All of a sudden....

ARE YOU WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CAN YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mickie James' single, "Are you with me" blares as Jay closes his ears and screams, Dr. Quackerton Jr was in the room as he shouts

[JayJobber] OH GOD! HELP ME!!!!!!! MILEY'S VOICE IS HORRIBLE!!!! SHE SOUNDS LIKE MICKIE!!!!!!!!!

As he says that, Mickie James is seen over Jay and smirks as she speaks

[MickieJames] No taste in good music. I swear...

She then picks up Quackerton and gives Jay a letter

[MickieJames] When you quit being stupid, give that to Dustin....

Mickie smirks as she walks out

MATCH THREE
Time: 8:33 P.M. (EST)

The camera's return to ringside as "Superstar" by Saliva echos around the arena. Chris Michaels makes his way onto the stage, as the fans aren't sure what to make of it, but alot fall in line anyway to boo.

[JenniferSparks] The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...from Washington D.C. Maryland...weighing in at 227 pounds...CHRIS MICHAELS!

[JonathanSteele] What's your take on what we just seen?

[JimmyJustice] Jay Jobber's an idiot.

Steele shrugs as Chris continues his way down the ramp...it's at that point we notice Maxx was already in the ring.

[JenniferSparks] His opponent in the ring...MAXX THRASHER!

[JonathanSteele] Chris Michaels is about to make his EWE Debut here, against Maxx Thrasher who debuted last week.

[JimmyJustice] Maxx had a good start to his EWE Career last week with a victory, now we see if he can keep it up, or if this other new guy turns the tide for himself.

As Chris enters the ring, the music fades and the ref calls for the bell.

MATCH THREE
STANDARD MATCH
Chris Michaels Vs. Maxx Thrasher
[This match ain't much different than the match before it. There is a reason Maxx didn't get a full intro, and that's because he gets completely pwned and disected in this match. Infact, in no time at all, Chris makes very quick work by hitting The Debree!]
Winner via Pinfall: Chris Michaels
Match Time: 1:11

[JenniferSparks] The winner of this match...CHRIS MICHAELS!

"Superstar" hits again as Chris stands up and refuses the ref's hand. Chris holds his own hands up, getting some more boos from the crowd for his arrogance.

[JonathanSteele] Wow, Impressive debut for Chris Michaels.

[JimmyJustice] Definately, that was awesome.

Chris slowly makes his way up the ramp, as the scene eventually fades to another commercial.

MATCH FOUR
Time: 8:39 P.M. (EST)

The camera's return once again as this time "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace begins to play over the PA System. There's a very good 50/50 mixed reaction from the crowd when Christy splits the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...from Kansas City, Missouri...CHRISTY CHAOS!

Christy continues her way down the ramp.

[JonathanSteele] Well here comes the Best Diva of 2011..

[JimmyJustice] Not just that Steele, the first Back to Back Diva of the year.

Christy rolls into the ring and starts warming up, as her music fades out. There's clear cut anticipation as the fans await her opponent. After a few more long moments of silence, finally "Smart Went Crazy" by AFI hits the PA System causing the crowd to blow up when Lewis walks out onto the stage with a smile.

[JenniferSparks] Her opponent...from Minniapolis Minnesota...weighing in at 219 pounds...Please Welcome back...SEAN..SLUG...LEWIS!!

[JonathanSteele] Would you listen to this ovation?

[JimmyJustice] The Slug is back and these fans love it. I thought he tweeted that he wasn't here tonight though?

[JonathanSteele] Maybe he was trying to cheap out of the inevitable?

[JimmyJustice] Shhh...no spoilers.

[JonathanSteele] I don't think it's possible in this one, but ok.

Lewis walks up the steps and enters the ring where he smiles at Christy. Christy returns a half smile of her own as his music starts to fade out. The two circle for a moment as the ref calls for the bell.

MATCH FOUR
STANDARD MATCH
Christy Chaos Vs. Sean Lewis
[This could be a repeat of the previous two matches, but BJ did give a formatable excuse, so we'll let Lewis get a little bit of offense in. Christy does control most of the match, but Lewis starts to get some momentum towards the end. Lewis' big mistake however, is trying to lock Christy in the S-Works. Christy counters this, and introduces him to her newest finisher coming back from the Hiatus, the CC Trap! Lewis struggles and fights to get free, but as the name suggests, he's trapped and ultimately has no choice but to tap.]
Winner via Submission: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 6:17

[JenniferSparks] The winner of this match...CHRISTY CHAOS!

"Bitter Tatse" hits again as Christy rolls out of the ring and Lewis sits up to hold his shoulder.

[JonathanSteele] Christy has won again, she's on quite a roll now.

[JimmyJustice] She played spoiler to Slug's big return, that's big enough news right there.

Christy continues up the ramp while the ref checks on Lewis, he of course refuses it.

SEGMENT THREE
Time: 8:50 P.M. (EST)

The scene cuts backstage where we see Lita walking the back halls. The crowd immediately boos. Lita stops when she comes face to face with the EWE Diva's Champion, this causes the crowd to cheer as Madelyne has the title draped over her shoulder.

[MadelyneWright] So I heard you're cashing in your rematch at Phase Three..

Lita nods.

[Lita] That's right, and I'm taking it back.

[MadelyneWright] I'd like to see you try.

[Lita] That's exactly what I plan to do. If you excuse me I have a match to get to.

Lita starts to walk off, but stops and pats the Diva's Title on Madelyne's shoulder.

[Lita] Keep it warm for me.

Lita walks off as Madelyne shakes her head and chuckles a little. Madelyne walks the other way as the scene fades.

MATCH FIVE
Time: 8:56 P.M. (EST)

As the camera's return, The lights go out. Suddenly a white and a purple spotlight come on and shines on a figure at the top of the ramp. It is Vespertine. She wears tight black wrestling pants, black wrestling boots, black kneepads, a silver sequined female wrestling sports bra type top with no sleeves, and her black trenchcoat. Depending on her mood, her hair is either straight and stringy or up in curls with hi lites. The song “My Fatal Kiss” by Krypteria starts low on the loudspeakers and then comes up strong. Her arms are outstretched and her head is looking up in a sort of Michael Jackson pose. She slowly looks down and brings her arms in then she takes a few steps and stops at the top of the ramp. She looks around for a minute with a sort of smirk/smile on her face and then suddenly points to the ceiling where fireworks/crackers go off above the audience and fire pyro pillars go off on the stage all around her.

[JenniferSparks] The Following contest is Six Diva's Tag Team Match, scheduled for one fall!...introducing first...from San Fransisco California...VESPERTINE!

She starts walking towards the ring and when she gets to it, she stops, looks around and then hopes up on the ring apron. Turns around to look out at the audience and then flips backwards over the ropes into the ring using the top rope as leverage. She goes to the center of the ring and looks around. Suddenly she spreads her arms out again and puts her head up and on cue, fire pillars come out of each turnbuckle. When they die down she takes off her trenchcoat and warms up a bit for her match..

[JimmyJustice] What the heck kind of entrance was that?

[JonathanSteele] An impressive one..

[JimmyJustice] Ptff.

"Addicted" by Saving Abel cues over the PA Speakers and in a less theatric way, Abby parts the curtains and smiles as she points out to the cheering crowd.

[JenniferSparks] Her partners...first from St. Louis Missouri...ABBY ADDICTION!

Abby continues her way down the ramp, slapping a few fan's hands on the way down.

[JonathanSteele] The ever impressive Abby Addiction.

[JimmyJustice] Impressive, sure..but no longer perfect, thanks to the woman in the ring.

Abby slides into the ring and quickly hops up on the turnbukle. She smiles and waves to the fans before hoping back down. She turns back around and looks at Vespertine, before shaking her hand. As Abby's music fades, it doesn't take long before it's replaced with "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against The Machine. The Crowd continues to Roar as Amelia parts the curtains, Women's Title locked around her waist.

[JenniferSparks] And their partner...also from St. Louis Missouri...she is the EWE Women's Champion...AMELIA, THE PHOENIX...PIETERSEN!!

Amelia continues her way down the ramp, as Vespertine watches the title on her waist.

[JonathanSteele] The Reigning Women's Champion, not to mention Biggest Impact of 2011.

[JimmyJustice] Don't forget co-winner for the Best Female Feud of 2011...and the other half, is on the opposing team.

[JonathanSteele] I don't think anyone can forget that, expect to see them two getting physical in this match.

[JimmyJustice] Do I need lotion and klenex?

[JonathanSteele] Not that kind of Physical.

[JimmyJustice] A man can dream.

Amelia enters the ring where she removes her title and raises it up. Ves looks at it again and nods her head. Abby even glances at it, as it is on her future wish list too I suppose. Amelia hands the title over to the ref he gives it to the time keeper. There's a few moments of silence before the Ultra Mix of "Queens of Wrestling" by EWE sounds through the PA Speakers. The entire arena fills with boos as the curtains part and out comes, The Queens of Wrestling, Lita on the left, Trish in the middle, and Mickie on the right.

[JenniferSparks] And their opponents...The Team of LITA, MICKIE JAMES, AND TRISH STRATUS...They are...THE QUEENS OF WRESTLING!!

The trio takes their time going down the ramp. The other trio in the ring, just watches them coming, ancy to tear them apart.

[JimmyJustice] Here they are Steele! The Queens of Wrestling!

[JonathanSteele] You know, I believe this is the first time all three of them had a Tag Match together.

[JimmyJustice] Such a travesty, cause they would pwn, just like they are about to.

[JonathanSteele] We'll find out I guess.

The queens make it to the ring, as both teams decide who's going to go first. When Amelia opts to go first, she discusses with Ves and Abby as they get on the apron. Surprise, surprise, Trish imediately ambushes Amelia from behind as the bell quickly sounds.

MATCH FIVE
SIX DIVA'S TAG MATCH
Vespertine & The Redbirds Vs. The Queens of Wrestling
Early Moments: [Trish continues the assualt, but before too long Amelia is able to fight back. Trish and Amelia pretty much stay legal through most of the early parts of this match, which is surprising in Trish's case, considering how long she avoided having to face Amelia when their feud innitially began. None the less the two continue to go at eachother, with neither making a tag.]

Midway: [After so much of Trish and Amelia hogging the match, there's finally some tags going on as both teams start tagging very frequent. After a cheap shot by Mickie however, The Queens begin to Isolate Abby for awhile. They keep making tags, keeping Abby isolated the whole time. Mickie plants Abby with a Mickie-DT but Amelia is quick to break up the pin. Eventually Abby hits Lita with a Recovery, getting the crowd to cheer, immediately following this, she locks Lita in the Addiction! The crowd cheers as Lita fights to stay alive. When it seems she might tap, Mickie breaks it up, much to the crowds disappointed, shown by the boos.]

Closing Moments: [After that Addiction, it was Redbirds and Vespertine that started isolating Lita for awhile after that. As we get close to the end, it's when it gets crazy. Abby runs at Trish to give her the Replapse, but Trish counters with the Ma-Trish! As Abby turns around, she's decked with a hard CHICK KICK! Before Trish can do anything though, she's grabbed by Vespertine as she hits the BREAKING THE BANK! Again, Ves can't capitalize as Mickie runs and clotheslines her over the top rope! Mickie goes with her! Lita tries to take advantage as she grabs Amelia to give her the Reverse of Fate, only for Amelia to counter out of it, then nail the Triple X! Amelia makes the cover and secures the pinfall!]
Winners via Pinfall: Vespertine & The Redbirds
Match Time: 9:51
Judges: 1/1

[JenniferSparks] Here are your winners...VESPERTINE...and THE REDBIRDS, AMELIA & ABBY!!

"Killing in the Name" hits again as Amelia gets up and the ref hands her, her title. Amelia raises it up as the crowd cheers.

[JonathanSteele] What a great match that was.

[JimmyJustice] Amelia got it done!

[JonathanSteele] They all did.

[JimmyJustice] If you say so.

Amelia grabs Abby's arm and raises it as she got up. Vespertine is up on the outside and looking at Amelia and smiles and points to her title as she let's go of Abby. Ves smiles and nods.

MATCH SIX
Time: 9:09 P.M. (EST)

When the camera's return, the Jobbers are already in the ring.

[JenniferSparks] The Following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, in the ring...At a Combined Weight of 360 pounds...Dustin and Jay...THE JOBBER SQUAD!

Dustin and Jay raise up their arms like they are important, though Dustin raising up the XD title, sorta does make him. Country must be country wide by Brantley Gilbert hits the PA System and the crowd peaks their attention over to the entrance set where Rebel and Khaos parts the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] Their Opponents...at a combined weight of 474 pounds...KHAOS AND JOHNNY REBEL....KOUNTRY KHAOS!

Rebel and Khaos continue their way down the ramp, while the fans don't know what to think of them.

[JonathanSteele] Fresh new team here, ready to take on the always popular Jobber Squad..

[JimmyJustice] Always lucky you mean. These new guys better crush them beyond recognition.

They slide into the ring and both quickly clothesline Jay and Dustin as the ref calls for the bell.

MATCH SIX
STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
Khaos & Johnny Rebel Vs. The Jobber Squad (Jay & Dustin)
[KK obviously dominates this match for quite awhile, in typical Jobber matches. Though, contrary to the usual route, the Jobbers do actually manage to get a little bit of offense a couple times, not much, but still. I guess hitting the gym worked a little bit. It doesn't do much though as Khaos and Rebel continute to dominate. Rebel sets Jay up for the Country Justice, but before it can be completed, Jay hits a Huranicanna out of nowhere, causing Khaos to crash onto the mat. The crowd looks stunned as Dustin then rolls Khaos up with the Small Package of Extreme Discomfort and the pair both gain the 3 count!]
Winners via Pinfall: Jobber Squad
Match Time: 4:16
Judges: 3/3

[JenniferSparks] Here are your winners...Dustin and Jay...THE JOBBER SQUAD!

"Call on Me" by Eric Prydz hits the PA Speakers as Dustin and Jay run around the ring excitted.

[JonathanSteele] They won!...The Jobbers won!

[JimmyJustice] You've got to be kidding me!

[JonathanSteele] Will you ever stop being surprised when Jobbers win?

[JimmyJustice] NO! They Suck! it's Pathetic!

The crowd is almost just as stunned though, as if they won't ever get used to it either. Jay and Dustin have left the ring as Dustin grabs his XD title. Jay suddenly remembers something and pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket. He hands the paper over to his brother who looks at it for several minutes. He then asks Jay something. Jay then reads it over for a few minutes. Then finally they walk over to Jennifer and they talk with her, she reads it over in a few seconds and suddenly Jay and Dustin look shocked and take off running to the back.

SEGMENT FOUR
Time: 9:15 P.M. (EST)

As Dustin and Jay run to the parking lot, they see Mickie James on a 18 Wheeler, smirking as she looks down

[DustinJobber] MICKIE! WHERE'S QUACKERTON! YOU BETTER HAVE NOT HURT HIM!

[MickieJames] The Duck? He's safe....for now

Mickie then holds up Quackerton over the ground. As The Jobbers are dumb, they scream

[DustinJobber] NOOOOOOO! DON'T DROP HIM! PLEASE. HE'S SUFFERED ENOUGH FROM YOU!

[MickieJames] You want him back? Give up your X-Division Title to me!

[DustinJobber] No Way!

Mickie smirks as she slowly begins to drop Quackerton when he says

[DustinJobber] WAIT! I got a idea. You get a shot at my title at Phase Three! Ok? Title Shot's all yours! Give me back Quackerton!!!!!!

[MickieJames] Moron....I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. COME PHASE THREE, YOU WILL BE TITLELESS AGAIN!!!!!

Mickie then drops Quackerton as she runs off. Dustin does a leap of faith, but misses. Quackerton lands safely as the cameras cut back

SEGMENT FIVE
Time: 9:21 P.M. (EST)

The camera's return from break as we see Dan Taylor and Mike Hogan walking the backstage hallways. This gets all kinds of mixed reactions. Not just boos and cheers, but all kinds of different stuff. Dan Taylor is already dressed to compete, but is heading back to his "locker room" anyway after spending some time at the refreshment stand. He stops when he sees a pile of his stuff laying in the hall. As Dan looks it over, another piece comes flying out, the crowd cheers. Dan walks into the room, and there we of course see HHH, getting more cheers.

[DanTaylor] What exactly do you think you're doing?

[TripleH] Clearing my office of this excess garbage, what does it look like I am doing?

[DanTaylor] Putting your hands on my property more like.

[TripleH] Your property shouldn't be in my office...by the way..

HHH opens the desk drawer and pulls out a pair of pink satin panties. The crowd cheers as HHH holds them towards Dan.

[TripleH] Are these yours?

The crowd cheers and laughs in the background, but Dan doesn't break a smile.

[DanTaylor] Those are your slutty wife's.

[TripleH] No they ain't..

HHH takes a closer look at them and nods.

[TripleH] Maybe they are, my mistake.

HHH starts to put them up, but then holds them back to Taylor.

[TripleH] Are you sure you don't need an extra pair? I'm sure Steph wouldn't mind.

[DanTaylor] You're hilarious.

HHH smirks a little.

[DanTaylor] Or rather Pathetic!

The crowd boos in the background as HHH cocks an eyebrow.

[TripleH] Excuse me?

[DanTaylor] You heard me. You think you're so funny. With your old washed up jokes, and immature stupidity. You are past it..

The crowd boos again, but Taylor isn't done.

[DanTaylor] The Cerebal Assassin is dead...AND GONE!

The crowd boos once again, while HHH stands there, soaking in what was just said to him, slight anger shows on his face, but more so, the clock is ticking.

[DanTaylor] Now if you excuse me, some of us aren't washed up...and have a match to attend.

Taylor and Hogan walks out, leaving HHH to contemplate what he just said.

CO-MAIN EVENT
Time: 9:26 P.M. (EST)

As the camera returns to ringside "Officer Down" by Lloyd Banks hits over the PA System. The crowd starts to cheer when D-Dawg comes through the curtains onto the stage.

[JenniferSparks] The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...Introducing first...from Dub C. Pennsylvania...weighing in at 222 pounds...Da Original Gangster...D-DAWG!!

D-Dawg continues down the ramp slapping a couple hands on the way before sliding into the ring..

[JimmyJustice] What's with Jennifer thinking she's hood?

[JonathanSteele] I'm not sure, but D-Dawg was very impressive last week with a victory over the Undisputed Champion.

[JimmyJustice] Well his success ends tonight, there's no way he's taking down The fuckin man, Dan Taylor.

D-Dawg paces and warms up as his music fades out. There's a few moments of anticipation, mainly waiting for him to get to the curtains from HHH's office. Finally "Unleash Dan Taylor" by DJ Taylor rings out throughout the arena, as does a sea of boos, after what the fans just witnessed, it's not longer mixed with Taylor splits this curtains, a coy arrogant smile on his face.

[JenniferSparks] His opponent...from Los Angelos California...weighing in at 245 pounds...DAN TAYLOR!!

Taylor continues down the ramp, and arrogant pep in his step.

[JimmyJustice] Here he is Steele, the freakin Man.

[JonathanSteele] Well I don't know about all that, but he is the longest reigning All American Champion and the Biggest Impact Superstar of 2007. This should be one hell of a match right here.

[JimmyJustice] If by that you mean one-sided by Dan Taylor, then ya, I agree.

As Taylor enters the ring he poses on the turnbukle for a moment before his music fades out. As he gets down the ref calls for the bell.

CO-MAIN EVENT
STANDARD MATCH
D-Dawg Vs. Dan Taylor
Early Moments: [Well Jimmy is wrong right off the bat as the two lock up and keep a pretty even match through most of the early stages, thus meaning it wasn't one sided domination. Both, however, are able to build up their own spurts of momentum, but neither ever get more than a two count.]

Midway: [The momentum stays pretty back and forth until about 3:56 when Taylor hits D with a quick snap DDT. Taylor woks off this and begins to build some solid momentum as he hits a Spike DDT at 5:16. Following the DDT Taylor made the cover, but only got a long two count. Taylor stayed on the attack hitting a elbow off the middle rope. Taylor keeps the momentum, but at 6:45 D turns it all around with the Hell Line! The crowd cheered D on as he made the cover and got a very near fall. D starts to swing the momentum in his direction now as he hits the Ego Whip at 8:16. He gets another near fall, but continues to control the match.]

Closing Moments: [Both having their share of match control, we reach the climax of the match where D hits the Powertrip! D makes the cover and scores another very near fall as the crowd boos when Taylor kicked out. Taylor elbows D in the gut then whips him into the corner. Taylor runs and gives Dawg a big splash causing D to fall to the mat. Taylor keeps the momentum flowing by delievering the Greatest Kick as D started to sit up. The crowd just boos as Taylor starts staking D-Dawg. As D-Dawg stumbles up, Taylor comes hard with the TAYLOR MADE!! BUT NO! D, side stepped at the last moment, then behind Taylor, grabs him and nails the Gantsafia!! He covers and scores a 1...2...3!!!]
Winner via Pinfall: D-Dawg
Match Time: 12:32
Judges: 2/3

[JenniferSparks] The Winner of this Match....D-DAWG!!

"Officer Down" hits again as D-Dawg sits up exhausted.

[JimmyJustice] Are you kidding me?

[JonathanSteele] Another huge win for D-Dawg! He's on fire!

[JimmyJustice] THIS IS A FLUKE!

[JonathanSteele] If you say so Jimmy..

D-Dawg heads up the ramp, while Taylor gets up, now started to realize what has happened.

[JonathanSteele] As two superstars returns have been foiled here tonight..We may see the final match of K-Oz...Our Undisputed Championship Match...After This!

CO-MAIN EVENT
Time: 9:46 P.M. (EST)

There's a build of suspense when the camera's return from the final commercial break. After a few more moments the lights dim and "On fire" by Lloyd Banks hits over the PA System. As K-Oz and Million Dollar Man, step through the curtains, the crowd stands up to give him an ovation for what could be his final match

[JonathanSteele] Here comes a well respected individual for possibly the final time.

[JimmyJustice] No possably about it, the idiot put his career on the line against Alessandro of all people...he's done..

[JonathanSteele] We'll see Jimmy, we'll see..

K-Oz waits in the ring. There's a few moments of anticipation then the lights dim again.

What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going CRAZY NOW!

"Disturbia" by Rihanna hits as there's a mixed reaction from the crowd, mostly cheers as Alessandro burst through the curtains, Undisputed Title locked around his waist.

[JimmyJustice] Here he comes...The Undisputed Champ!

[JonathanSteele] For possibly the final time..

[JimmyJustice] No way Steele...no Way.

[JonathanSteele] Cause you have such a great prediction record here tonigh...

[JimmyJustice] I'll get this one, just watch.

Alessandro joins K-Oz in the ring where Jennifer and the ref is also in the middle between them, as his music fades and the first bell sounds.

[JenniferSparks] The Followed Contest is Tonight's Second of the double Header Main Event and it is a Career Vs Title Match for the EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP!!

The crowd cheers as Jennifer then looks over to K-Oz.

[JenniferSparks] Introducing the Challenger...Residing in Brooklyn New York...weighing in at 385 Pounds...The Deadly Man...K-OZ!!!!

The crowd cheers as K-Oz raises up his arms. Jennifer waits for the crowd to settle down before she turns over to Alessandro.

[JenniferSparks] And now, introducing the opponent....From Apline New Jersey...weighing in at 240 pounds....He is The Current, Reigning and Defending EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!....ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!!!!

Alessandro raises up the title, as the crowd cheers some more. Alessandro hands the title to the ref who Raises it up before handing it to Jennifer on her way out, as she gives it to the time keeper. The ref then looks to both men to make sure they are ready before signaling for the bell.

MAIN EVENT
EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP
K-Oz Vs. Alessandro Quagliaterre(c)
Early Moments: [And the match is under way as both men give us a great match right from the jump. It's back and forth to begin with, but Alessandro is caught off guard when K-Oz hits a hard clothesline. The crowd cheers this as K-Oz begins to take control of the match. He even decks Alessandro with the B.I.T. but only gets a near fall.]

Midway: [Kyles momentum doesn't last forever unforunate as Alessandro stops it cold with a Dreamcatcher at 4:21. Alessandro keeps the hold locked as K-Oz fights for air. K-Oz refuses to give up though, no matter how long Abdul keeps the hold locked, finally Alessandro gives him a belly to belly side slam and makes the cover, scoring a 2 count. Alessandro secures the Momentum as he wears K-Oz down with a few more moves, including the Tiger Feint Armbar at 6:17. K-Oz again won't give in though as he manages to force himself over to the ropes.]

Closing Moments: [After a great match, both having their fair share of momentum, Alessandro is still wearing K-Oz Down. When Alessandro sends K-Oz into the ropes though, he comes back with as Papa Roach would say, A Kick in the...Teeth! K-Oz doesn't cover, but instead mounts ontop of Alessandro and hits several hard rights and lefts. As Alessendro elbows K-Oz back, Alessandro tries to pull himself up through the ropes. Alessandro ends up on the apron, where K-Oz grabs him and pulls him back in to nail the Deadliness! The crowd roars he makes the cover, but Alessandro kicks out! K-Oz starts getting riled up as he's ready to deliever the Congento, but Alessandro counters and hits a quick snap supplex. Alessandro flips into a cover, but K-Oz kicks out. Alessandr gets up, taking a breath, but as he gets up...he's DECKED...with THE UNDISPUTED TITLE!...BY CHRISTY CHAOS!!!]
Winner via Disqualification: Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 10:14
Judges: 3/3

The entire arena boos at Christy as she stands over Alessandro. Like her or not, they don't like how she just ruined this match, and screwed K-Oz in his final match.

[JonathanSteele] Did it really just end like that?

[JenniferSparks] The Winner of this Match....as a result of a disqualification...and still the EWE Undisputed Champion..ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!

[JimmyJustice] Haha, see, I told you he'd win!

[JonathanSteele] I'm stunned.

As K-Oz goes to confront she responds by decking him with the title too, getting more boos from Christy. Christy quickly picks up the mic.

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Saturday Night's ShowDown #33: January 14th, 2012
Page 1 of 1