Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: [#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009   [#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 12:45 pm

Date: October 16th, 2009

Venue: United Center - Chicago, Illinois

Theme: "Back in Black" by ACDC

Turnout: 19 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Brad: Segment between Matches 1 & 2 & Segment between Matches 2 & 3

Luke: First Blood, TLC #1, INT Title

Dustin: Dog Collar, ME Title, TLC #2, 1st segment between INT & EWE

JAY: Table, CTF, EWE Title, all other segments

TOP RPERS

1: TRIPLE H

2: SHAWN ASHLOCKE

3: EDGE

4: CAMERON HAYDEN

5: MR. MAN

6: JAMES CENO

7: RANDY ORTON

8: JOHNNY CHAOS

The EWE Entrance Video cues up as the show is about to get under way. After that their is another opening video, this one for Black Friday itself. "Back in Black" by ACDC continues to play as Fireworks explode off the stage.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Welcome to Chicago! The United Center is sold out as we get ready for the 51st EWE Pay Pew View Extravaganza!...The First since the re-launch...welcome, to Black Friday! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This is going to be one hell of a Show Steele.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " But of course...we have the 8 Finalists...which only one will be dubbed the 2009 King of Xtreme...and that same person will be crowned the new EWE Champion! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Ontop of that, the 4 Eliminated in the Quarter Finals will be placed in a 4 way to crown the International Champion.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Not to mention the crowning of a new Mid Eastern Champion...let's get this night rollin already! "

The camera's come to the ring where we see Jennifer Sparks almost as hyped as the commentators.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Black Friday! Tonight 3 New Champions will be crowned...ontop of that, the 2009 King of Xtreme! That said, it's now time for our opening contest. "

Suddenly the large titantron sparks into life as the PPV's theme 'Back in black' plays as a picture of a flag is shown with 'capture' the flag written under it, after a moment it changes to a razor blade with 'first blood' under it, once more a few seconds pass and it flicks to a dog collar with 'Dog collar match' under it, again it flicks to a broken table with 'Tables match' under it, the cycle goes around again, slightly quicker, this continues until the pictures are unrecognisable.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The matches really are random.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Yep "

after about 10 seconds the music stops and the flickering stops showing the Broken Table image. As the crowd cheers.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is a King of Xtreme Quarter Finals match, and it'll be contested in a Table Match! The first person to put their opponent through a table, will advance to the Semi Finals! "

Suddenly "Back in Black" starts playing again as this time it starts shuffling through the 8 Quarter Finalists. The speed quickens, and now you can't see anyone at all it's going so fast. The music stops and the Tron stops.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

"Metalinguis" by Alter Bridge continues while smoke clouds the stage. Edge soon emurges from the smoke, getting boos from the crowd.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Introducing first...from Toronto, Ontario, Canada...weighing in at 250 pounds...The Rated R Superstar, EDGE!! "

Edge continues his way down the ramp and slides into the ring, as he glares at Jennifer.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The Rated R Superstar baby..He has a good chance at winning this if you ask me.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He's the same guy who costed Chris Jericho from qualifying...maybe he was intimidated? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Nah, why would Edge need to be worried about anyone..he reeks of Awesomness Steele! "

Edge's music stops, as we return to the titan tron again. "Back in Black" cues up again as the pictures start shuffling again on the titan tron. Finally it makes a stop as the music stops.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME

"Voices" by Rev Theory continues to play over the PA while Orton walks out lookin smug as ever, and the crowd boos.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Wow, Randy Orton too....This is tough, this will be a good match.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It'll be the battle of the former RatedRKO.. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " His opponent, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds....RANDY ORTON!! "

Orton continues down the ramp slowly, then finally walks up the steps and steps into the ring, he locks eyes with Edge before climbing the turnbukle and doing his normal pose. Orton gets down and locks eyes with Edge again, as the ref signals for the bell.

King of Xtreme Quarter Finals
Tables Match
Edge vs Randy Orton

Edge and Orton stare eachother down, both smirking slightly. They continue to stare eachother down, while the crowd breaks into a "Rated RKO" chant, which makes Orton and Edge both look at the crowd for a moment, then back to eachother. Finally Edge comes at Orton, and hits him with a right, but Orton blocks the 2nd, and hits one of his own, this continues as the two exchange shots back and forth.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here we go!..The Rated RKO clashing begins! "

Edge & Orton continue to exchange rights back and forth. After several exchanges, Orton quickly hits a European uppercut, followed by a kick to the gut and a quick DDT. Orton now has the advantage as he lifts Edge up, and hits a quick snap supplex. Orton gloats a little, while the crowd boos. As Edge gets back up, Orton whips him into the corner. Orton climbs up on the turnbukle. Orton hits 3 good shots,before Edge lifts up and tosses Orton out of the ring as he smacks into the barricade.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Good counter there.. "

After a moment, Orton gets back up, but Edge catapults himself over the top rope, and crashes ontop of Orton, as the crowd cheers. Edge gets up and kicks Orton in the gut, before pulling a table out from under the ring, causing the crowd to go wild, not that they like Edge...but they love wood!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Edge is breaking out the heavy artilary! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " There's 3 things the Rated R Superstar is very familar with.....Chairs...Ladders...and TABLES! "

Edge sets the table up, then kicks Orton a couple more times before picking him up. Edge sets Orton up to be supplexed into the table, but Orton blocks it, then irish whips Edge, hard into the steel steps! Orton smirks as he sees Edge on his hands and knees by the steps...Suddenly Orton races for the Punt, but Edge moves just in the knick of time, as Orton's foot bounces off the steel.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Thank god he missed! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Orton could of seriously hurt his foot Steele, you insensitive bastard! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Better his foot, then Edge's head..even if Edge is an arrogant prick, noone desserves that damn punt.. "

Orton holds his foot, while Edge slides the table into the ring. Edge then grabs Orton and rolls him in as well..Edge slides in and Sets the table back up in the center of the ring, Edge then picks Orton up and whips him into the ropes, No matter what Edge was planning, Orton drop kicks Edge, as Edge rolls over the table, knocking it over. Orton walks over and grabs Edge, hitting the popular backbreaker. Orton then rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair out from under the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Wait, Orton has a chair! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hey, its still no disqualification.. "

Orton slides in with the chair, then lays it down while he sets the table back up. Orton waits as Edge gets back to his feet. Orton then clocks Edge right between the eyes! Orton drops the chair then picks Edge up and lays him on it. He hits him a few times to make sure he's going to stay, then Orton climbs a turnbukle.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Orton's going for high risk?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Don't underestimate his talent..tool "

Orton jumps for an elbow drop, but at the last moment Edge rolls out of the way, as Orton crashes through the table!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Nobody home! Orton has crashed through the table! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I can't believe it's already over.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " But it's not over Jimmy "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Are you a moron? it's a Tables Match...Orton went through the Table.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You're making the same common mistake alot of people make. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What are you talking about? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jennifer clearly stated the rules...you have to PUT Your opponent through the table...Edge didn't put Orton through the table.Orton put himself...this match continues... "

Apparently Edge has forgotten that rule too, as he begins celebrating, thats when the ref tells him. Edge brushes him off saying he knows, he's just showboating because he can. Finally Edge rolls out of the ring and pulls another table out from under the apron. Edge slides it in, then snatches the chair from Jennifer. Edge slides in and drops the chair as he picks the new table up, and props it in the corner out of the way. Edge takes the chair and lays it down by Orton's head. Edge then takes Orton, and smashes his face onto the chair. Edge then grabs the other chair Orton brought in earlier....Edge raises up the Chair, but Orton suddenly low blows Edge, forcing him to drop the chair.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " A low blow saves Orton from a con-chair-to. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Gotta do whatever it takes. "

Orton gets up and gives Edge another European uppercut. Orton then slaps Edge with a couple chops before whipping him into the corner with the table, luckily for Edge it doesn't break. Orton charges at Edge, but Edge puts a boot up. As Orton stumbles around holding his jaw, Edge grabs Orton's shoulders and pulls him down, hitting a sitout rear mat slam...aka...Edge~O~Matic...Edge smiles as he sits up. He grabs Orton and whips him to the table, but Orton puts his hands in front, stoppin him. He then kicks backwards, kicking Edge in the side of the head. Orton then goes back to Edge, and starts the Viper Stomps again. After doing a complete circle, Orton drops to the mat and stalks Edge.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Someone might be thinking RKO. "

Orton keeps stalking Edge, as Edge gets on one knee. Once Edge is fully up, Orton goes in for the kill, but Edge quickly shoves Orton off before he can hit it, Orton turns back around, only to be hit with the Edgecution! Edge sits there for a moment, then gets up...suddenly though, Edge is cracked over the head with a steel chair...by Chris Jericho!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell is he doing here?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Obviously looking for revenge. "

Jericho drops the chair while he has no emotion on his face, he just stares down at Edge. After staring for a few more seconds, Jericho is about to leave, but his shoulder is grabbed by Orton. Jericho turns around and sees Orton yelling at him about what he done, that he didn't want his help. Jericho just acts like he's better then Orton, by giving him no response...so Orton slaps Jericho. Jericho holds his cheek, still no emotion, suddenly Jericho returns the slap. Orton holds his cheek and suddenly shoves Jericho. Emotion is finally seen on Jericho, as he's angry...he shoves Orton right back..Orton smiles a little, and soon we see why...just like that...Jericho is struck with an RKO!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " An RKO to Jericho! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He was clearly trying to help you Randy!. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Orton clearly didn't want his help...because he don't think he needs it.. "

Orton stares down at Jericho, before kicking him out of the ring. Orton talks a little more trash, before turning back around. When Orton turns around though, he's Speared into the corner...THROUGH The Table!!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " SPEAR! EDGE HAS WON IT!! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner, The Rated R Superstar, EDGE!! "

"Metalingus" hits again while the crowd boos.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Ultimate Opportunist strikes again...thanks to the distraction by Jericho...Edge is moving onto the Semi Finals "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Clearly Jericho was trying to cost Edge and get redemption...but that didn't exactly work out.. "

Edge rolls out of the ring raising his arms in victory while he heads up the ramp. The camera catches Jericho sitting up against the barricade, and Orton laying unconcious in the broken table carnage as the ref tries to check on him.

The scene flicks backstage where we see Johnny Chaos warming up for potentially three matches this evening. Currently he's squatting up and down with his breathing going in rythem with his movements. As the scene pans out a little more, we see Alex Stone sat down on a steel chair with his chin rested in his hands, his elbows resting on his knees, his back hunched and his frown full on, not looking in the least bit happy.

//Alex Stone\\ " This should be my night; as the real King Of Xtreme I should be wrestling tonight and winning the World Title for a second time."

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Well it's a good job I'm in it to win it for a fourth time ain't it?

//Alex Stone\\ " Yeah, right."

//Johnny Chaos\\ " But you're right, you should be in it, you should've beaten the hell out of Triple H and won that match, but for whatever reason you dropped the ball. "

//Alex Stone\\ " ... "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " You need to get your act together man, we're meant to be equal in this thing, I don't want to have to carry you. "

//Alex Stone\\ " Carry me? "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " That's right carry you. You lost in the first round so you can't even get a shot at the International Title. "

//Alex Stone\\ " If I could get a shot at that belt I'd turn it down anyway, I've only got one goal and that's the EWE Heavyweight Title. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Right, the main goal is to bring the EWE Title back to The Extreme Connection, so at least you can make sure that happens and that'll make up for losing in the first round. "

//Alex Stone\\ " I said my goal was to win the Heavyweight Title, not to bring it to The Extreme Connection. I need to be the champion, I'm naked without that belt. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Well tonight, the closest you're going to get to that title is through me, so you better show me something soon and get your act together or we're going to have a problem. "

Alex stands up out of his chair and walks up to Johnny who stops his squatting.

//Alex Stone\\ " You want to see something out of me? "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Yeah, I want to see something from you, I wanna know you've still got it, the hunger, the fire and the ability. "

//Alex Stone\\ " You want to see something from ME!? "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " You're damn right! "

//Alex Stone\\ " Don't you worry, you'll see something from me alright! "

Alex walks to the door of the locker room, opens the door and throws it open, slamming it against the wall to create a dent where the handle hit the wall before storming out of the room.

//Johnny Chaos\\ " That's more like it! "

The camera's come back to the titan tron, as it once again begins it's shuffle of the matches, while "Back in Black" is playing again. Soon the music stops and the flickering stops showing the Razor Blade image.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "First blood?"

Suddenly the music starts up again, this time a picture of The Miz is show, it then flicks to Edge, and then Cameron Hayden before flicking through all of the people, much like the first the changes become faster and faster before stopping with a picture of Johnny Chaos, suddenly "Boom" by POD is heard over the PA.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Here comes Chaos!"

Johnny walks out of the backstage area to a chorus of boos, he looks around at the fans as he pushes his hair back away from his face, before he starts down the ramp.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "The following is a king of xtreme tournament match, and is also a first blood match. Introducing first he hails from Kansas City, Missouri and weighs in at 323lbs, The extreme one, Johnny CHAOS."

Johnny pauses on the stage for a second and then looks out to some of the fans, shaking his head he continues down the ramp and slides into the ring, getting to his feet he spins to face the entrance ramp and backs off into the corner.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Johnny looks like he is in the mood to rumble, and I am definitely in the mood to see it!

The tron starts to flicker again, it speeds up as the music plays along side, and then the music stops and a picture of Cameron Hayden is shown.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Hayden! Alright!

The lights dim as "King Nothing" by Metallica is heard in the arena, more boos are heard as pyro goes up on the stage. Hayden pushes the curtain aside and slowly walks out wearing his normal short trunks with fairly high boots, the scruffy beard around his chin adding to the menacing look.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and his opponent, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he weighs in at 209 pounds, this is Cameron Hayden!"

Jennifer climbs from the ring as Hayden slowly walks down the ramp, avoiding the hands of those fans who do like him - or atleast want to touch him. He stares straight at Johnny, a grin over his lips.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well we are going to have another great match here.

//Jimmy Justice\\ It has alot to live upto, that first match was awesome.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Yep, and we expect alot more through the night with Edge already advancing.

Hayden starts up the steps and climbs onto the apron, the ref stops Chaos from getting anywhere near his opponent as he climbs through the ropes and into the ring, Hayden turns and climbs up to the second rope, looking out to the fans, he gestures the belt around his waist and then moves his hand asif he is taking a crown from his head, he then climbs down and turns, looking towards Chaos.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Hayden showing some arrogance there.

The ref calls for the bell, allowing the match to get underway.

First Blood Match
Johnny Chaos vs. Cameron Hayden

Hayden stays firmly in his corner, glaring over the ring at his taller, larger opponent. The fans roar for the pair to do something as Chaos does almost the same, staying in his corner. Finally the pair come towards the centre, Johnny's mouth doesn't stay shut as he walks trash for the whole walk to the centre and continues as the pair stop in the middle.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Chaos is talking trash once more.

Chaos' talking is suddenly halted as Hayden delivers a jaw spinning slap to the face, the fans scream 'ooh' as Chaos nearly falls over from the slap. Chaos turns back holding his cheek but takes another right hand to the face, followed by a left and a right and another left, all of them sending Johnny stepping back until he is stuck in the corner of the ring. Hayden grabs the hair of Chaos in a tight clutch and uses his free hand to pound him in the face over and over again, sending him down to the floor.

//Jimmy Justice\\ God, those punches are nasty!

Hayden uses the hair of his opponent to drag the man to his feet before spinning him and flinging him over the top rope and out to the floor, he quickly follows him out of the ring and kicks him in the ribs. Hayden pulls Chaos to his feet and spins throwing him face first into the announce table, before grabbing his hair once more and slamming his head into the table once more.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Now just slamming the head of Chaos onto the table right here infront of us.

Hayden drags Chaos away from the table and turns him throwing him spine first into the steel ring steps. Hayden then turns and tells Jennifer to get off the chair on which she sets, he then grabs the chair and folds it grabbing it by the legs, without looking he swings the chair right at the head of Chaos, trying to crush it between two steel surfaces, but Chaos just moves his head intime and the steel meets steel, sending vibrations into the hands of Hayden who drops the chair and shakes both hands.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Swing and a miss for Hayden.

//Jimmy Justice\\ That could have bust Chaos open right there, but Hayden has hurt himself.

Hayden manages to ignore the pain in his hands as he turns and walks towards Chaos grabbing him by the head, but the veteran nails a quick low blow to his opponent causing him to fall down holding his groin. Chaos pulls himself up with the help the apron and picks up the chair from the floor, stalking Hayden he waits before slamming the chair over his head as he gets up, sending him crashing back to the black matted floor. Chaos holds the chair aloft in one hand as he looks down to Hayden, a grin on his lips.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What a shot!

Chaos throws the chair into the ring and then stands over Hayden, hitting him with a few rights to the head before pulling him to his feet, taking his head Chaos runs leading Hayden with him before sending him crashing head first into the the ring post. Hayden whips violently spinning and falling to the floor again, Chaos turns back and pulls the apron up from the ring and looking under, he reaches under the pulls out a a trash can as well as a kendo stick, he then goes back under it and pulls out a few other weapons, including another chair, a two-by-four and a small black bag, he throws the weapons in and places the bag on the apron.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Here comes the weapons now, thick and fast.

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is going to get ugly.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well someone is going to bleed.

Johnny walks over to Hayden pulls him up rolling him into the ring, he turns around the to fans who are taunting him and grins and turns around sliding into the ring, getting to his knees but before he can't get up he's cracked in the head with a kendo stick, Johnny still gets up but falls back against the ropes, Hayden grips the stick tighter and delivers another shot to the head, and and another, and another Johnny falls down to his knees, Hayden turns and runs into the ropes, coming back he nails Chaos over the chest with the stick, he then drops the stick and grabs Chaos by the head puilling him up and dragging him to the middle of the ring delivering a swinging neckbreaker to the extreme one.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Hayden is in control here.

Hayden climbs to his feet and grabs the chair driving the top edge of it into the forehead of Johnny Chaos, the fans screamin awe as Hayden looks around and does it again. Johnny writhes in pain as he follows over holding his forehead, Hayden sets the chair up and grabs Johnny pulling him up and whipping him into the ropes, as Chaos comes back Hayden ducks down and pushes Johnny into the air for a flapjack but Johnny somehow turns it into a spinning tornado DDT using the momentum of Hayden's lift drive his opponents head into the canvas.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Revesal!!

//Jonathan Steele\\ The momentum shifts once more!

Johnny crawls to his feat, clearly tired from the beating he has taken, he grasb the two by four and gets to his feet, driving it into the gut of Hayden as he gets to his feet. Chaos takes the two by four over head and brings it down at the head of his opponent but Hayden hits a shot to the gut just in time, as Johnny drops the wood Hayden hooks the arm over his head and lifts him into the air fallen back delivering a suplex, right onto the set up chair! The fans scream as the chair is crushed under the weight of Chaos. Chaos screams as he sits up holding his back, Hayden laughs as he gets up and grabs the other chair throwing it straight at Chaos.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Cameron is in control once more after that, Chaos might have a broken back!

//Jonathan Steele\\ No kidding!

Hayden grabs Chaos and pulls him up, kicking him in the gut and throwing his arm over his back, grabbing him around the waist and setting him up for the great disappointment, Just johnny squirms free, Hayden spins and grabs Chaos but out of nowhere Chaos jumps into the air and nails The Extreme Makeover!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Out of nowhere!

//Jonathan Steele\\ and the tables turn once more!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Chaos is hurt though, badly, he needs to end this quick if he can.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Definitely.

Chaos crawls towards the edge of the ring, reaching over the bottom rope and grabbing the back, slowly he crawls back to the middle of the ring and moves up to his knees, before turning the back upside down, the camera zooms in as thousands of thumb tacks fall from the bag to the canvas.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Oh no.

Johnny spreads the tacks out with his hand before slowly getting to his feet, he turns around but stops dead when he sees that Hayden is already back on his feet from the Extreme Makeover, The exteme one quickly hits a kick in the gut and jumps up going for a second Extreme Moveover but Hayden catches him sinking in The Contraception, constricting his arms tightly choking his opponent

//Jonathan Steele\\ Choke hold!

Chaos battles and swings managing to stuggle to freedom, he elbows Hayden in the gut and then turns around and swings a right hand but Hayden ducks it and locks in the contraception again, Johnny stuggles but before he can Hayden lifts him up into the air and nails a strange locked bulldog right into the tacks! Johnny screams as Hayden pulls him back to his feet, the camera zooms in to, showing atleast 20 tacks stuck into the head and face of the extreme one, blood trickles down his face causing the ref to signal the bell, Hayden flings Chaos aside.

//Jonathan Steele\\ It's done, what a horrible finish.

Hayden's theme 'King Nothing' is heard as he turns and climbs out of the ring, heading straight up the ramp, looking just as focused as he was when he entered.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "The winner of this match, Cameron Hayden!! "

Hayden walks towards the stage, not bothering to celebrate the win as the commentators speak.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Hayden not even bothered after this big win."

The scene cuts to the back.

The screen changes to show DX backstage which causes a chorus of cheers throughout the arena.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels look up and around upon hearing the cheers.

//Triple H\\ Well from the sounds of that we must be on camera, right?

//Shawn Michaels\\ Well do you know anybody else who has that kind of affect on thousands of wrestling fans?

//Triple H\\ Maybe Donald Hinson whenever he gets beaten up?

//Shawn Michaels\\ Is that really neccessary, Hunter?

//Triple H\\ Was that too low?

//Shawn Michaels\\ Nah, I just like to play the mature one sometimes, you know for like, five seconds or something.

Before Triple H has a chance to say anything, the door to their locker room comes swinging open and in walks Alex Stone causing a great deal of booing from the watching fans in attendance. For a moment there is only silence in the room as Triple H and Shawn have shocked looks on their faces and continuously look at each other and then back at Alex who stares a hole straight through Triple H, unfazed by his antics. Shawn then decides to break the silence.

//Shawn Michaels\\ Haven't you ever heard of knocking, Alex Stone?

//Triple H\\ I don't think he has, but I have, since that's exactly what I did to you last week wasn't it Alex, knock you out right before I won the match and advanced to round two of the tournament.

//Shawn Michaels\\ Oh yeah, that's right, I remember, I remember!!

Alex continues to stare at Triple H, unimpressed by the mocking of DX.

//Triple H\\ You come in here for a reason, or are you just seeing if our locker room is nicer than yours?

//Alex Stone\\ I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory tonight.

Alex puts his hand out for Triple H as Hunter looks a little taken aback by Alex's words.

//Triple H\\ Are you serious?

//Alex Stone\\ You beat me fair and square, and anybody who can do that has my respect. You deserve to win this tournament after putting me out, and for that I'd like to shake to hand.

Triple H slowly begins to move his hand towards Alex's.

//Shawn Michaels\\ NO HUNTER IT COULD BE A TRICK!

Shawn grabs Triple H's hand and pulls it away.

Alex breaks his stare slightly to roll his eyes, showing a bit of aggravation from Shawn's immaturity.

//Alex Stone\\ Dude, will you grow up? Seriously, Hunter, good luck to tonight.

Shawn lets go of Hunter's hand and allows him to shake hands with Alex. They release and Alex turns to leave.

//Alex Stone\\ Shawn.

//Shawn Michaels\\ Alex.

Stone leaves the room as Triple H and Shawn shrug their shoulders and look a little bewildered regarding Alex's actions.

The camera's return to the titan tron, as we start seeing the shuffle yet again. The screen makes it's stop as we see a big Flag.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is a King of Xtreme Quarter Finals, Capture The Flag Match!...in this match, A tall Pole is in your corner, with your opponents flag on it, and your flag on a pole in the opposite corner. The person who can take their flag from the opponent's corner, take it up the ramp and stick it in the holder, will win and move on to the Semi Finals! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That sounds kinda...gay. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's one man's opinun Jimmy. "

The camera's come back to the titan tron as the screen starts flickering through pictures of the 8 Finalists. When the screen makes it's stop, the camera had left where we can't see. But the crowd's cheers makes it crystal clear, being their is only one face in this tournament, it can only be one man..

ARE YOU READY?

The Crowd cheers even more, but of course, just like the qualifyers, the song cuts into another one..

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

Triple H and Stephanie seperate the curtains, as the crowd explodes. HHH has on a DX T-Shirt and basic speedos, he has a water bottle in his hand as he dumps it over his head.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " On his way to the ring, accompanied by Stephanie...From Greenwich Connecticut...weighing in at 255 pounds.....The Game...TRIPLE!! H!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here he comes...The King of Kings...can he become the 2009 King of Xtreme...or most importantly...Re-gain the EWE Championship.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The answer is no Steele...This guy was great in WWE...and he was even good here in EWE in 2004, hell he was untouchable....but since then he's been nothing but a Tag Threat, and nothing more.. "

HHH and Stephanie continue down the ramp, HHH takes a swig of the water, then tosses it into the crowd. HHH then walks up the steps and holds the ropes for Stephanie, as she gets in. HHH stays on the apron, then bends back, spitting water straight into the air. HHH steps in and walks over to the far corner, where he steps up and does his traditional pose. As the music fades out, Stephanie takes the mic from Jennifer and hands it to HHH.

//Triple H\\ " Now before that screen finds me an opponent to beat..I just got one question I need answered....Are You Ready? "

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes and starts walking over to a turnbukle, and climbs it as he finishes the 2nd part of his next sentence..

//Triple H\\ " I thought this was Chi-Town?....I SAID! ARE YOU READY?!!! "

The crowd explodes as HHH returns to the ring in his traditional stance for this, then points out to the crowd.

//Triple H\\ " Then...For the thousands in attendence.. "

HHH points back out to the camera.

//Triple H\\ " For the millions watching at home. "

HHH looks straight into the camera..

//Triple H\\ " Live...and only...on Pay Per View.. "

The crowd cheers and laughs a bit, as HHH looks back down.

//Triple H\\ " LLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!!!! "

The crowd cheers as HHH hands the mic back to his wife..

//Stephanie\\ " Playing the part of Shawn Michaels...Id just like to remind you, that if you're not down with that...we only got two words for ya! "

The crowd screams "Suck It" before Stephanie hands the mic back to Jennifer. That's when we return back to the flickering titan tron. After a few moments the screen stops on a cocky smug lookin guy, probably the youngest in the tournament.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Now here's true talent Steele, he's going to embarrass The Game.. "

"Hotel" by R Kelly ft Cassidy hits over the PA system, and the crowd can't help but boo as Miz & Maryse step out on stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent, accompanied by Maryse...from Clevland Ohio...weighing in at 231 pounds....THE MIZ!! "

Miz smirks over at the Flag Holder on stage, before him and Maryse continue down the ramp. Miz slides in, as Stephanie and Jennifer steps out. Miz walks over to his corner with the Green Flag, while HHH is already standing in the corner wth the Purple Flag. The ref gets in and calls for the bell.

Capture The Flag
Triple H vs The Miz

HHH and Miz stare at eachother as they begin circling. They finally lock up, but after a few seconds, HHH tosses Miz acrossed the ring. Miz gets up not looking very happy, while HHH smiles and waves him to come on. Miz charges, and HHH again flings him acrossed the ring. Miz pounds the mat as he sees HHH doing the same thing. Miz charges again, and is again tossed.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Looks like the Game is toying with Miz.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He'll see how much of a mistake that is, trust me.. "

Miz charges HHH one more time, but doesn't let himself get tossed this time, as he hits a sitout shoulder Jawbreaker....while HHH holds his Jaw, Miz hits a springboard bulldog. Miz gets up and starts taking a bow, while the crowd boos.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " See what I mean, he's got skill.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well he needs to stop showboating, you can't turn your back on the Cerbal Assassin..everyone knows that....except for Miz apparently.. "

Miz cockily turns back around, and just as Steele predicted, HHH was already back up, waitng, as he clocks Miz with a hard right. Miz falls to the mat and gets straight back up, to be hit with another...this happens until HHH has hit 3 solid Right hands, HHH then bounces Miz off the ropes, ducks as HHH bounces off the same ropes, and Miz bounces off the opposite ropes, HHH then hits a high knee strike.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And that's why, The Game has taken control back.. "

HHH pumps up the crowd while he waits for Miz to get back up, Miz does and charges back at HHH...HHH quickly grabs Miz and plants him with a Double A Spinebuster!...HHH does his normal taunt that follows that, and usually leads into a pedigree...but instead he decides to climb the turnbukle and go after his flag. As HHH reaches up for the top of the pole, he unhooks the Green Flag, but right as he gets it, Miz comes up and low blows HHH from behind, causing HHH to drop the flag out of the ring, and then fall back to the mat.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh come on.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hey, it's not illegal....man I love The King of Xtreme.. "

Miz hops down and waits, as HHH gets up on one knee, Miz quickly nails the Reality Check!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yes!..it's over now! "

Miz cockily struts to the other turnbukle, and starts climbing it. Miz unhooks the Purple Flag and hops back down to the mat, as he starts cockily walkng around waving it.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Miz is waisting too much time here....he needs to walk up the ramp and stick it in the holder.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Miz already knows it's Game Over Steele...it's in the bag! "

But once again, Steele was right. As Miz continues to cockily wave his flag, he's tapped on the shoulder. Miz's smile quickly erases, as he turns around, he swings his flag to hit HHH...but HHH ducks, then stands back up, kicking Miz in the gut and planting The Pedigree!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh no! "

The crowd roars as HHH tells the unconcious Miz to figurtavely suck it, with the cross chop before HHH then rolls out of the ring. HHH picks up his flag and waves it to all the fans as he's walking up the ramp. He stands by the holder and looks up at Miz, he is starting to sit up a little, HHH smiles and plants his flag in the holder, then gives another cross chop towards the ring.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner....TRIPLE! H!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well The Game has advanced.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's bull shit! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It's Miz's fault.. "

"Break it Down" cues over the PA system as Stephanie races up the ramp and raises HHH's hand. The duo celebrates a minute before heading backstage.

The camera's come to the titan tron as a promo is played.

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY

LEGENDS WILL RETURN

WITNESS THEM IN THEIR FINAL HOUR

THEIR FINAL MOMENT

THEIR..

EWE FINAL BATTLE NOVEMBER 29th 2009, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

As we go back to the arena, the bell is ringing to draw the attention of the crowd back to the ring as Jennifer Sparks starts her opening announcements. As before, we cut to the screen as it flicks quickly through the match types avaible tonight, but the camera cuts away just before it stops, to Jennifer as the crowd cheers at the selection....

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The following contest is a DOG COLLAR MATCH and is scheduled for one fall. In this match, the two competitors will be tethered together by a chain attached to their respective collars, there will be no count outs, no disqualifications, and any implication of the collars and chain are legal....

We cut to the ramp just as the screen of remaining competitors begins to cycle, past Triple H... past Randy Orton... to settle on.... we cut away again, this time to the doorway, cutting the screen off just slightly., as Godsmack's “The Enemy” starts to play as the crowd boos, but not too excessively.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 235lbs... MR... MAN!!! "

Mr. Man makes his way down to the ring and rolls under the bottom rope, before going to the far corner and watching as the screen flicks back to life, and back into it's roulette-like selection process. This time it flicks by a few people and settles, but the camera doesn't move.... it focuses on the grinning face of a dark haired man with his arms crossed over his chest.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Ooooh! Here we go!

The lights go gold as a huge drumbeat leads into an instrumental version of “7 Days To The Wolves” by Nightwish.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ From Calgary, Alberta, Canada... weighing in at 225lbs... SHAAAAAWN AAAASHLOOOOCKE!

Rolling his shoulders from side to side, and making little hops from one foot to another, getting himself warmed up, Ashlocke struts out onto the stage and stares down the ramp at Mr. Man.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well, Manny sure ran his mouth a lot about Ashlocke being handed his spot, and about that one time he OFFICIALLY beat him, as loose an interpreatation as that may be... I guess now he'll have to answer for that. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Which, of course, he'll have no problem doing. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You're an idiot. Have you SEEN the record between these two? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well, no, but Manny said.... "

Shawn confidently makes his way down to the ring, climbs the stairs, and takes his sweet time stepping through the ropes as he eyes down Manny, as if to make it perfectly clear how ill advised it would be to try a sneak attack. Once both are in the ring, a second referee runs down the ramp with a long chain, connecting two matching black leather collars. He hands one to the ref in the ring, and each of them attends to a competitor, making sure they're both locked in. Once all is settled, the other ref leaves the ring and the bell rings.

Dog Collar Match
Mr. Man vs Shawn Ashlocke

As the bell rings, the two men stare eachother down for a second, but then Manny grabs the chain and gives a quick tug, pulling Ashlocke off his feet. As soon as Shawn hits all fours, Mr. Man is all over him, delivering a flury of shots to the back of his head, a couple kicks to his ribs, just all around mauling him. Once he's convinced his opponent is suficiently worn down, Manny goes to run off the ropes, but Shawn holds onto the chain and "The Future" hits the end of his length and is taken right off his feet, landing on his back, as Shawn rolls over, putting himself right over Mr, Man's chest, and starts delivering punches of his own, right into the face.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Looks like we've got a fight on our hands here, Jimmy. "

After hitting him about 8 or 9 times, Shawn gets up and walks toward the ropes, using the top rope for leverage to jump over to the apron, and then up to the top rope as he starts pulling on the chain, choking Manny back to coherence. As he gets up and turns to see what's happening, he's hit with a huge flying cross body from the top rope by Ashlocke. As they hit the ground, Shawn hooks a leg as the ref starts counting, 1... 2... aaand Mr. Man gets a shoulder up. Shawn gets up and is about to go back into his ground and pound position, but Manny thinks quickly and gives a sharp tug on the chain, throwing his already off balance opponent forward, and face first into the mat. He rolls quickly and hooks up Shawns legs, rolling through into a small package, 1...2... and Ashlocke kicks out. As Manny gets up to his feet, Shawn kicks up as well, and the two turn, to find each other, face to face. They start to trade blows, but Manny gains the upper hand, due to his weight advantage adding some power to his shots. He flings Shawn over the top rope. Never one to waste an opportunity, Shawn shoots an arm under the ring quickly to grab a weapon, just before Mr. Man pulls back on the chain, effectively hanging him. We cut to the angle behind Manny as he starts rolling the chain around his arm, shortening its length and making it harder for Shawn to fight. As he does, he gets closer and close, until he can put one foot up on the rope for leverage, but as he tries.... CRACK! He eats a chair to the face, over Ashlocke's houlder, and falls lifelessly to the canvas. As Shawn roots around under the ring again, he pulls out a small black canvas bag.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Wait! That's not right! That shouldn't be there! Ashlocke somehow prepared for this! He's cheating! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " There IS no cheating in a Dog Collar match, Steele. It's all perfectly legal. "

Shawn takes hold of the chain and uses it to drag Manny's lifeless body over to the corner, placing his head right beside the ring post, then slides into the ring, grabbing the bag and unties it, procucing a small nut and bolt combo.As he leans down to the corner, he appears to be sticking the bolt through the chain in two places, one on one side of the post, the other on the other side, just a link or two from Manny's collar. Once the nut is screwed most of the way on, Manny starts to show signs of life, rolling around and starting to wake up. Shawn reaches into the bag again and pulls up a small wrench. As Manny pulls his hands up to try and undo the nut, Shawn brings the wrench down on his ribs.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh my god... I may not be a Mr. Man fan.... but this is just.... just.... wrong. "

After a couple shots, Manny lowers his hands to cover up his ribs, the pain finally overcoming his desire to free himself. The wrench then gets put to work on the nut as Shawn tightens it nice and hard, to keep Manny from getting it free with his hands, then throws the wrench outside..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " See what you were chearing on, Jummy? THIS is what you're supporting. I hope you're proud of yourself."

Using that little he still can of the chair, Shawn curls it back on itself, like a father preparing the belt, and starts to take it to Mr. Man's back, whipping the hell out of him as Manny screams in pain. Then Shawn steps back, as if measuring him up, and takes the little over two steps the remaining chain allows, backward, and runs in, planting a hard kick right between "The Future"s legs, eliciting an even more agonized reaction. The next thing anybody knows, Shawn stands up nice and straight and glares down at Manny, smiling.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Ooooh what now? Hasn't he had enough? Come on Shawn, you've done enough to this poor guy! "

Shawn takes two fingers and presses them to his lips, then points them up in the air, and says something, but we can't hear him. Those who can reap lips though, can pick up the last couple of words: 'for Owen'. Shawn walks in closer and plants a leg between Mr. Man's, lifting them up and wrapping them around his own, leanding back against the turnbuckles.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " SHARPSHOOTER! Ashlocke has the Sharpshooter locked in, and Mr. Man has nowhere to go! This thing's gotta be over.... "

It doesn't take long before the sense of self preservation kicks in, and Mr. Man taps out. The bell rings and we can hear the voice of Jennifer ringing out to make the announcement, but Shawn doesn't let go.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner, by submission.... SHAWN AAAASHLOOOCKE! "

Finally, after the announcement is made, and once his music is playing, Shawn finally lets go, looks back at Manny, still locked against the bottom of the post, and spits on him, before raising his arms in the air and climbing out of the ring. As he heads back up the ramp, we can see his lips move again as he, very clearly, can be read saying "Talk shit now... BITCH."

The camera's backstage to Jensen's office, as we can clearly see he's on the phone.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Yes... "

Jensen waits a moment as the other person talks..

//Michael Jensen\\ " That's good to hear.. "

The other person speaks again.

//Michael Jensen\\ " So you'll be here on next week's Black Friday.. "

Jensen pauses again, then smiles

//Michael Jensen\\ " It'll be great to welcome you, Mr Chief of Staff.. "

Jensen smiles as the camera's fade back out.

As Ceno stands in the ring, waiting to see who his opponent will be, one of the last theme songs we expected to hear fires up. It's “Hellfire” by Airborne, as the band's fellow Australian, EWE Director of Talent Relations, Adam Stone steps out onto the ramp. Over his shoulder, he carries the Mid Eastern Championship belt. In his other hand, he has a microphone. He comes down to the ring, eyes locked on Ceno. As he gets in the ring, James looks noticeably confused. The music dies down as Adam begins to speak.

//Adam Stone\\ Now, James... I know you were expecting a match here, but it seems the rest of this roster just wasn't content to fight for this belt, so... much to my disappointment, I was sent out here under orders to present you with this belt, and crown you the new Mid Eastern champion.

The crowd gives a very mixed reaction to that.

//Adam Stone\\ What I was NOT ordered to do... was like it.

James is then blind sided as Adam cracks him int the face with the belt, knocking him to the floor. He then hops out of the ring and starts to back up the ramp. James slowly sits up, checks his lip for blood, and grabs for the belt, as Stone continues.

//Adam Stone\\ I couldn't let somebody leave with a belt, without at least having to take a lump or two... so James, you may be the champ... for now. But next month, at Final Battle, it won't be so easy... cause next time you WILL have an opponent, come hell or high water... because I will pick them PERSONALLY. Enjoy that belt while you have it James.... 'cause it won't be for long.

“Hellfire” plays again as Stone grins, staring down the Mid Eastern champion, then turns around and makes his way into the backstatge area again.

The come backstage again where can see part of an individual, but can't quite make them out.

//????\\ " Extreme Wrestling Entertainment, argubly one of the greatest organizations to ever exist. EWE is one of the Biggest names around. EWE has a history like no other. The AnniVersary may not of went as planned, but now EWE has re-risen from the ashes. EWE Is doing good ever since it's re-birth, but let's face it, it could be doing better. Now I know you gotta be asking yourselves, how could it do better? "

The person can be heard laughing a little.

//????\\ " Well with my return of course. Who am I? I'm the first ever EWE Pure Wrestling Champion...I'm the first ever EWE X-Cup Winner...a Former International Champion...and most importantly, a former EWE World Heavyweight Champion...so Who Am I? "

The camera moves to show the man's face, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd.

//Nero Phoenix\\ " I'm Nero Phoenix...and you better believe, I'm Back! "

Nero smirks as the camera's fade.

To Be Continued

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Black Friday PPV Part 2   [#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 12:54 pm

RESULTS CREDIT

TOP RPERS

The shot cuts back to the arena with 'Metalingus' playing, the camera zooms into a ladder at ringside before cutting to Edge, who stands in the ring ready for his next match.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Welcome back, well we already know Edge is kicking us off in this first semi, but who will be face, Hayden, The Game or Ashlocke?"

Edge grabs the ropes and pulls on them, limbering off in preparation for his next match. The shot cuts to Jennifer sparks.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, this following is an eWe King of Xtreme Semi-final, and well be held under Tables, Ladders, and Chairs rules. Introducing first he is in the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and weighing in at 250 pounds, The Rated 'R' Superstar, EDGE!!"

The theme music dies down as the fans cheer Edge, he wipes his hands on his trunks as the lits dim and the titantron shows pictures of the three remaining semi-finalists before speeding up with Back in Black, the music stops as does the tron, the fans begin to cheer as the voice is heard.

ARE YOU READY!?

'The Game' cuts in by Motorhead as the lights remain dimmed. Triple H makes his way onto the stage with a bottle of water in hand, he looks at the fans as he walks to the top of the ramp, drinking some of the water and pouring it on his head as a spotlight above him flashes in different colours from directly above him. He then starts down the ramp dropping the bottle of water on the floor as he does before spraying the water from his mouth as he walks down the ramp.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and his opponent he hails from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 255 pounds, THE GAME, Triple H!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "This could be a very, very interesting match. Triple H, a man who once was the greatest here in eWe in 2004, formerly a longest reigning eWe champion as he's mentioned recently, against 2-0 edge."

The Game slaps the hands of those fans at the end of the ramp before walking to the stairs and heading up them, his eyes fixed onto Edge who doesn't move. He turns and looks down to the Table at ringside, which has two chairs on it, he gets into the ring a grin appearing over his lips as he doubtlessly formulates a plan. The music fades slowly as the noise levels climb, the fans chanting "TRIPLE H" over and over and over again, the arena shaking as the noise reverberates throughout.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "The first of two Semi-finals here, so we know that Hayden and Ashlocke will meet next."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Former tag partners, successful tag partners, only one is in the final though."

The ref calls for the bell, starting the match.

King of Xtreme Semi Finals
TLC Match
Triple H vs Edge

As the bell rings Edge quickly jumps through the ropes and drops to ringside, Triple H laughs slightly as he walks to the middle of the ring placing his hands onto his hips. Edge clears the chairs from the table at ringside, and takes it down, sliding it into the ring. He then grabs a chair and throws it into the ring before moving around the ring and grabbing another chair, tossing that in.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The ultimate opportunist is loading the ring here."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Let's not forget all the tables and ladders stacked up by the side of the ramp too."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "He hasn't"

Edge pulls the tables from beside the ramp and starts sliding them into the ring, Triple H walks to the side of the ring and climbs onto the apron, getting down, Edge pulls another table out as the fans start to cheer, he turns around table in hand to put it into the ring but the game instantly kicks the table back, causing it to bounce off the head of the Rated R Superstar, who drops the table. The Game grabs Edge by the head and thumps him in the face once, twice, three times before rolling him back into the ring.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Well, Edge was doing something, lord knows what."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I don't know, but we have 1 ladder, 4 tables and 3 chairs in the ring, oh and now Edge."

Triple H slides in after Edge getting up along side him, Trips grabs the sneaky candadian who suddenly breaks out with a poke to the eye, as the game holds his eye Edge grabs a chair from the floor and clubs him square in the spine, causing him to fall to his knees, a second chair shot puts the game down to the floor. Edge throws the chair down and quickly grabs a table leaning it into the turnbuckle.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "That looks familar"

Edge grabs Trips by his hair and throws him against the table hitting a few punches to the head, he turns and walks away before running back towards the game, Trips dives outta the way, to make Edge slam through the table but he puts the break in, Edge turns around but gets caught by the game who delivers a huge Double A spinebuster, pinning 1...2... Edge rolls his shoulder out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The Game nearly had that early!"

The game stands up picking up a chair, he stalks Edge an then cracks him right in the head, Edge staggers back, falling against the table he had set up, the Game drops the chair and grabs a second table setting it up, he then walks over to Edge and pulls him away from the table rolling him onto the other table, he hits a few blows to the head and then turns away climbing up the corner of the ring and turning onto the second rope.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "This isn't normal for trips."

The Game wobbles slightly as he stands, forcing him to sit back down, he stands up again but is cut off before he do anything by Edge who hits him in the head, Edge grabs a chair and leathers the game in the hand as he balances on the top rope, he then throws the chair down and climbs up onto the bottom hooking HHH's arm over his head, he then climbs onto the second role and pulls him into the air falling back nailing a superplex through the table!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "OH MY WORD!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "God damn, through the table!"

Edge slowly rolls over and pins the game, weakly, the ref counts 1...2.. but the game just manages to roll his shoulder from the floor. Edge holds his head as he sits up, using the ropes to get to his feet, Triple H staggers to his feet walking back, suddenly Edge runs at him going for a spear but the game falls out of the way, this time Edge crashes through the table in the corner, the debris falls onto him as the fans go crazy,, Edge remains stuck on the turnbuckle.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Edge through the table now!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I dunno how much Trips meant that!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "He's the cerebral assassin, so he probably did."

Triple H drags himself back to his feet staggering to Edge, pulling him back out from the corner, spinning him around he plaaces Edge's head between his legs and hooks the arms up, a cheer begins to ring out, The game looks around and jumps up planting Edge with the pedigree! The fans roar as he rolls Edge over and hooks the leg, the ref counts along with the fans 1...2...3.. well, that's what the fans count anyway, the ref counts 2 as Edge rolls his shoulder up!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "You gotta be joking!"

The game holds his head in his heads as he crawls to his feet gripping a chair, he sets it up and grabs Edge throwing him down onto the seat, hitting him in the face over and over again, literally not stopping until the chair rocks back and falls over. The ref roar on the game who turns around walking around the ring, he then grabs Edge and pulls him up whipping him into the rope, Edge bounces back and quickly raises the boot connecting it to the face of the Cerebral assassin, who falls back seated into the chair, Edge turns and runs off the rope coming back and nailing a spear crushing the chair under Triple H!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Spear through the chair!"

Edge grabs the legs of the game and hooks them up high, the ref counts 1...2.. a huge roar goes up as the game kicks out!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "This is insane, tables smashes, chairs crushed, pedigree, spear, and still no winner. I cannot believe whoever wins this is going to be in any shape to win!"

Edge grabs the ladder from the floor, after a few seconds of shock, he sets it up and then grabs another table which he had thrown in,setting that up right next to the table. Edge grabs ahold of the game pulling him up but the game hits a low blow!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The veteran with a lowblow!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Oh sure, if you like him it makes him a veteran, if you don't it makes him a cheat. Hypocrite."

Edge holds his crotch as the game gets to his feet, he kicks Edge ihe gut and grabs his arms going for a second predigree but the snake squirms free and manages an elegant german suplex with a bridge! The ref counts 1... 2.. Triple H rolls backwards and both men gut up, Edge hits a high knee to the gut and then rolls the game onto the Table.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The game on the table here."

Edge starts up the ladder but gets his attention caught by something, the camera spins as the fans boo, Jericho is making his way down the ramp. Edge slowly comes down the ladder as Jericho makes his way up the steps and climbs into the ring, Edge walks over and stands right before Y2J, the pair talking trash.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Well Edge has beat Jericho and then cost Jericho, Chris said he'd be here tonight...he done tried this once, I guess now he's here to try again."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Obviously."

Jericho and Edge keeps chatting shit to one another, Edge is completely distracted as the Game rolls from the table and composes himself..

//Jimmy Justice\\ "The game is on!"

Jericho grins and points to Triple H, Edge shakes his head and turns around, his eyes widen as he looks at the Game, who grins. The fans cheering, suddenly Jericho jumps up and nails the code breaker! Edge bounces from his knees and staggers into a kick in the gut, the fans roar as the game nails the second pedigree of the match!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The pedigree connects!"

The game rolls Edge over as Jericho slinks off, the ref counts 1....2....3! The fans roar as 'The Game' by Motorhead is heard again, Triple H gets to his feet the ref raising his hand, he looks around holding the back of his head, clearly feeling the encounter.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Your winner and first KOX finalist, Triple H!"

The camera cuts as Jericho backs up the ramp a grin on his face, the scene cuts to the back.

The scene opens where we see DX logos all over the walls, that's when HBK steps in front of the camera, getting a huge roar from the crowd in the background.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Hello folks...and welcome to a special backstage edition of DX-Rated! "

The crowd cheers as HBK smirks.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Now I know this make-shift set isn't as cool as the real thing, but it works...and I also know I'm missing a co-host...My Co-Host is a little occupied tonight...which by the way, I'd like to congratulate my partner in crime on defeating Edge and moving onto the finals...I'd also like to wish him luck in that match. Now then, it's time for my first guest.. "

HBK stops for a moment, then looks around.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Well I'm gonna level with ya folks...I didn't really get Jensen's permission to have this skit...this is more of a last minute thing, I didn't want Hunter having all the fun tonight you know...so I really don't know who my guests are yet...but don't you worry I'll find some good ones.. "

HBK looks around then he sees someone and points his finger up.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " I caught one! quick get the fishing net folks! "

HBK walks over as the camera's follow him, HBK stops at a crew worker

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen...our first guest...umm...whats your name? "

//Crew Worker\\ " Dave.. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Well Dave, welcome to the show...now the question I know is on these fan's minds driving them crazy...what do you do here in EWE? "

//Dave\\ " I help make sure all the production equipment is running properly.. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Hmm...interesting..any great stories to tell? "

//Dave\\ " Well, not really.. "

HBK drops his face onto his hand..then looks back up at Dave.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Dave, you're boring our fans...You gotta grasp their attention...then keep it...here let me show you a very easy way to get it... "

Before Dave can even ask what, HBK gives him Sweet Chin Music! HBK starts walking, til we see The Miz.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Folks...our 2nd Guest...The Miz!...Miz, how did it feel being eliminated by my partner, Triple H? "

Miz don't say anything, he just shakes his head and walks off. HBK looks confused.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " I coulda swore that guy was more talkative...was it something I said? "

HBK thinks for a moment, then shrugs his shoulders.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Nevermind him...I just come up with a great guest...he won't come to us, so we'll have to go to him...but trust me you'll love this! "

HBK starts walking down the halls, as the camera follows. Suddenly though we see Johnny walking the hall too, with a bandage on his head.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Well look at this...an inter-mission guest...Johnny Chaos! "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " I'm not in the mood Shawn. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " I bet not...how's the head? "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Grow up already. "

Johnny starts to walk off

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Johnny.. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " What? "

Johnny says as he turns around, only to taste Sweet Chin Music! While the crowd roars as HBK looks back in the camera.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Now let's find our guest of honor.. "

HBK keeps walking until he reaches an office door, he looks at the camera and smiles...the crowd cheers as they see the door says "Michael Jensen" not cause they like him, but cause HBK is gonna mess with him they know. HBK walks in as the camera follows him.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " How ya doin boss? "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Get the hell out of my office Shawn. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " I can't believe you'd talk like that..when you're being watched by millions of people "

HBK looks at the camera

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Live..and only on Pay Per View.. "

HBK looks back at Jensen

//Michael Jensen\\ " I don't care about that, just get out. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Hold on...I can't believe you have this.. "

HBK picks a DVD up and holds it in front of the camera.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Before tonight, it was the last EWE Pay Per View....HallowHavoc Night of Terror...I heard you can get this at eweshop.com...or anywhere DVD's are sold. "

HBK holds a thumb up, but Jensen finally stands up.

//Michael Jensen\\ " I don't care!...Just get the hell out! "

HBK drops the DVD.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " You need to switch to decaf boss... "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Get out!...NOW! "

HBK starts to take a step. Then looks at the Camera.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " I thought about it...but I'm not that stupid.. "

HBK steps off camera, then comes right back.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Ok, maybe I am.. "

Suddenly HBK nails Jensen with Sweet Chin Music as the crowd explodes! HBK looks down at Jensen then smiles into the camera.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Til next time...I'd just like to remind you, that if you're not down with that...I've only got two words for ya.. "

The crowd yells "Suck It" as HBK spray paints "DX" on Jensen's back.

As the camera's return to ringside the area has been cleared from the crazy HHH/Edge match. But now, it's set up for another TLC Match. The crowd waits, we don't need the flickering tron anymore as we already know who's left to face. With that The lights dim as "King Nothing" by Metallica is heard in the arena, more boos are heard as pyro goes up on the stage. Hayden pushes the curtain aside and slowly walks out for a 2nd time.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is a King of Xtreme Semi Finals, TLC Match!...First, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he weighs in at 209 pounds, this is Cameron Hayden! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Here he comes Steele, you may not know it, cause you called that corny dead-beat show...but Every Wednesday Night I bared witness to this man. And quite an athlete he is.. "

Hayden continues down the ramp and steps into the ring. Once again the lights go gold as a huge drumbeat leads into an instrumental version of “7 Days To The Wolves” by Nightwish.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ From Calgary, Alberta, Canada... weighing in at 225lbs... SHAAAAAWN AAAASHLOOOOCKE!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Another guy you probably know nothing about, after you was on that dead-end show.....though he cheated to get to these semi-finals "

Ashlocke continues down the ramp and gets into the ring. Hayden and Ashlocke share looks as the ref calls for the bell.

King of Xtreme Semi Finals
TLC Match
Cameron Hayden vs Shawn Ashlocke

As the bell rings to start the match, Shawn heads into the center of the ring, and motions Hayden to come in closer. He hesitates, but after a few more hand gestures, he cautiously approaches the center of the ring. Ashlocke holds out his hand for Hayden to shake it. Hayden looks at the hand, then up at his former partner. He hesitates, then shakes his hand, starting to step away, until Ashlocke reaches out the same hand and smacks him across the face as the whole crowd lets of a shocked gasp. Hayden doesn't miss a beat though, turning the momentum of being pushed back by the slap into the wind up for a huge left hand, that sends Ashlocke down to the mat. He kicks right back up, but Hayden throws in a quick side headlock. After wrenching his head a little, he throws Ashlocke forward in a hip toss, going down with him to keep the hold applied. Shawn fights back to his feet again, but takes another hip toss, still locked in the hold. A third fight upward, and just as Hayden shifts his weight to toss his old mentor again, Shawn pushes forward, sending Hayden into the ropes. Hayden bounces back and Ashlocke goes for a clothesline, but Hayden ducks it. He comes back, and ducks another one, but on the third return he's hit by Shawn's signature flying wheel kick.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Shawn Ashlocke once again going back to the influence by his hero, Owen Hart, on that wheel kick.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Yeah, we saw that influence earlier when he CHEATED his way into the semi finals.

//Jonathan Steele\\ For the millionth time, Jimmy, there's no cheating in an extreme match. You should know that by now.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Whatever. Hayden will get rid of him in this match, then we'll be able to lay that issue to rest.

Hayden keeps rolling after he's hit with the wheel kick, until he reaches the corner, where he reaches up and grabs the top rope, ready to pull himself up, but looks up at his mentor who, as always, is talking shit. From what we can tell from his leaps he seems to be saying something about how "The old man's still got it." Hayden pulls down on the ropes, shooting himself off, and charges, only to be caught with a clothesline, and taken down again. Shawn takes a little time to yell something out at the crowd before running into the ropes, which gives Hayden time to recover and counter with a dropkick to the knee, taking Ashlocke's legs right out from under him. It takes only a fraction of a second until Hayden is on top of Ashlocke, delivering hard lefts. After about four or five, Ashlocke pushes him back, and uses the ropes to scramble to his feet. Hayden charges at him, but walks right into the pulled down ropes, and tumbles to the apron, but saves himself before he can fall all the way to ringside. As they both straighten up, Hayden grabs Ashlockes head and gives him a stungun across the ropes. Ashlocke stumbles around for a few steps, then back to the ropes as Hayden hits him with another hard left hand, as they begin to trade blows again, but one of Ashlocke's big rights gets hooked around Hayden's arm, and he's hip tossed over the ropes, down to ringside.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Look at that! Ashlocke just flung over that top rope like he was nothing.

//Jimmy Justice\\ See? I told ya! Hayden's got him under control.

//Jonathan Steele\\ He's definitely had more offense at this early stage, but.... oh god... now what?

Hayden turns around as Shawn uses the commentary table to straighten up. He jumps to the second rope, into a big springboard moonsault onto the standing Ashlocke, pushing botch back onto the commentator's table... but it doesn't break. Ashlocke bends back over the front corner as Hayden falls right over the table.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Holy shit!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Talk about getting up close and personal. Is Cameron Hayden alright? That was a pretty nasty fall.

//Jonathan Steele\\ That's why they call it high risk, Jimmy. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes you end up...

//Jimmy Justice\\ In another man's lap?

Shawn is able to stumble back to his feet pretty quickly, but Hayden takes a second longer. As Ashlocke rolls back into the ring, Hayden shoves the timekeeper off his chair, folds it up, and carries it back with him. As he slides in, Shawn, who's still worn down from the fall to ringside, has stumbled over to the ropes. Hayden pulls back and levels the chair against his back. Shawn stumples away, wincing in pain, toward the next of ropes, and takes another shot in the ribs, as he collapses to one knee, He quickly regains his footing and turns around, shooting out a kick for Hayden's midsection, but his former pupil side-steps it, and Shawn's foot shoots between the ropes, leaving his leg elevated, as Hayden brings down the chair across it.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oooo and that's the same knee he dropkicked earlier, Jimmy. It looks like Hayden wants a repeat of what he did to Chris Hart in the qualifiers.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Get 'em Cam! It worked once, it'll work again!

Shawn quickly pulls his leg back out of the ropes and limps away as Hayden discards the chair, then measures up the older man and takes a quick burst at him, dropping down into a chop block on the injured leg, as Shawn cries out in pain. He barely keeps his footing as Hayden throws a couple more kicks into the back of his knee for good luck, pushing him into the corner with the ladder against it. As Ashlocke turns, leaning against the ladder for suppose, Hayden starts throwing left handed chops into his chest. By about the third, Shawn unreleashes a right hook. They begin to trade chop for punch, until Shawn hits a big right, sending Hayden to the ground, but he springs right back up, and runs shoulder first into Ashlocke.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Look at this kid, driving his opponent intlo that ladder! He won't give Ashlocke even a second to catch his breath, and this is his best friend!

As Hayden pulls back, he goes back into the chops, which yet again turns into a trading of blows, so Hayden tries for the shoulder again, but this time Ashlocke barely manages to use the ropes to pull himself out of the way and Hayden goes head first into the ladder. As he and the ladder both fall to the mat, we can actually see as Cameron's head opens up and he starts to bleed. He checks his head, sees the blood, and starts to get angry as he climbs back to his feet, but Ashlocke is waiting behind him and as he turns around, he's met with a kick to the midsection and a huge DDT, making a blood stamp on the ring floor. Shawn rolls out of the ring, and down to ringside, as he reaches out to retrieve.... a table. The crowd goes wild, with the usual chant of "We want tables! We want tables!" He slides the table in and begins to set it up near the corner opposite from where the ladder is laying, but just as he finishes, he sees Cam starting to get up. He turns around, and clotheslines his former partner, running right through him into the opposite rope, as Hayden bounds back up, and takes another one. This time though, Shawn climbs to the second turnbuckle and, as Hayden gets to his feet, he leaps off, hooking his head into a huracanrana that flings Hayden, upside down, flying into the ropes next to the table. The ropes catch him up a little, as he lands funny on his neck.

//Jonathan Steele\\ About six inches over, and Cameron Hayden would have tasted wood right there.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Oh my god, Steele... tasted wood? Seriously? Do you ever just stop and LISTEN to yourself?

Finally starting to get control back, Shawn takes a second to bend and re-extend his knee, testing what it's capable of, then gets confident, jumping up to the ropes next to Hayden and bouncing back into a split-legged springboard moonsault variation.

//Jonathan Steele\\ FOURTH DIMENSION! FOURTH DIMENSION! This could be over, Jimmy!

But instead Shawn gets back up, and stares down Hayden with a look of absolute determination as he shifts his weight from one knee to the other, trying to get used to the pain, and shoots his arms out to the sides, sizing him up.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Oh no. Not this.

//Jonathan Steele\\ He's sizing him up for the Ashes To Ashes... this is the move that qualified him for this tournament!

As Cameron slowly gets to his feet, Shawn grabs his arm and uses it to pull him up onto his shoulders, setting up for his finisher, but before he can get it off, Cameron wiggles free and drops down behind him, grabbing his head in the process, so with a quick flick of Ashlocke's arm, he locks in his own.

//Jonathan Steele\\ CONTRACEPTION!

But Shawn thinks quickly and, after only a couple seconds in the hold, drops to his knees, putting Hayden off balance, and tucks into a forward roll, which send Hayden over his back, and into the turnbuckle. As both men recover, Shawn goes for another clothesline, but Hayden ducks it. As Ashlocke turns back around, Hayden throws a dropkick, but Shawn side-steps. The dropkick hits the ref, knocking him out. Just as Hayden gets back to his feet, Shawn pulls him back up for the Ashes To Ashes again, but this time as he lifts, Hayden shifts his weight, grabs his head, and turns it into a big DDT.

//Jimmy Justice\\ That's more like it!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Wow, what a match. Can you believe how well these two have each other scouted? They know every move almost before their opponent starts setting it up.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well, I wouldn't expect YOU to know this, Steele... but when you tag with somebody for so long, you start to know their style almost as well as you know your own. In fact, sometimes you'll see the other person's favorite moves start to find their way into your own repertoire, it's scary... and when you have the technical abilities these two men have, you're gonna see a lot of this kind of countering.

Almost as if making more room for future plans, Hayden tosses the ladder over the top rope and out of the ring, but as he turns around, Ashlocke charges in and hits a clothesline that sends both men down to ringside. Unfortunately, he lands awkwardly on the apron and bounces off, so while Hayden just gets to his feet, he's left to try and use the ring to help himself up. Seeing an opportunity, Hayden sets up the ladder and starts to move up steps, backward, facing Ashlocke. Shawn turns and props himself up against the ring steps, just in time to take a dropkick off the ladder, which drives him through the steps, separating them, and leaves him laying on the hard lower set, his back arched in one of the most uncomfortable positions imaginable, as the blood begins to drip from the back of his lifeless head, onto the floor below.

//Jonathan Steele\\ WOW! If Ashlocke can get up from THAT, he deserves to be named King Of Extreme, regardless of the outcome tonight.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I told ya Steele, my boy Hayden has this match down.

As Hayden rolls Shawn back into the ring, a new ref comes bookin' it down the ramp. Hayden covers Shawn for a few seconds until the ref slides in and makes the count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ 1... 2... aaand Ashlocke kicks out! He got a shoulder up!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Are you kiddin' me!?! That was the longest two count I've ever seen! Ring the damn bell!

Hayden applies a front face lock and uses it to pull Shawn to his feet, then goes to whip him into the ropes, but in a shocking second wind, Ashlocke reverses, and whips Hayden, but as Hayden comes back in he launches himself into a huge shoulder block. Both men stay down for what seems like forever, especially off of such a simple move, but with all the blood on the mat, nobody can really blame them. They both fight to their feet, but as Hayden steps in to throw a punch, he misses, and Shawn catches him in a double underhook as the crowd goes nuts. He lifts up Hayden and plants him in a DDT, then rolls through into a modified butterfly lock.

//Jonathan Steele\\ STRAIGHT JACKET! This is the move Johnny Chaos tapped out to, to crown Ashlocke World Champion a couple years ago.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Fight it kid! You can do it! Don't give up!

No matter how hard Shawn pulls, Cameron just won't give up, so after about 30 seconds in the hold, with the crowd chanting “Tap! Tap! Tap!” Ashlocke finally lets go, and pulls his exhausted opponent to his feet, walking him over to the corner where the table still sits, sending a huge pop through the crowd. He lifts him up and climbs up after him, setting up for a Superplex, but as he goes to lift Hayden, the younger man holds on for dear life, not willing to move. Shawn releases the headlock, and appears to be trying to set up a huracanranna, but Hayden ducks under his arm, wraps his leg, and throws both their bodies into a huge flip, planting him through the table with a huge Ranhei.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Holy f....

Jonathan cuts him off right there, as both competitors bodies lay lifeless in the remains of the table.

//Jonathan Steele\\ A huge Ranhei by Cameron Hayden, or as he calls it, “The Great Disappointment”. I gotta believe this one's pretty much over, Jimmy, if Hayden can just make a cover.

It takes him a few seconds, but Hayden manages to roll over and drape a dead arm over Ashlocke's motionless body, as the ref starts a count.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Here it is! 1... 2... GOD DAMMIT!

The referee looks up and points at Ashlocke's leg, which is sitting on the bottom rope, and stops the count. The camera zooms in on Hayden, who looks almost tearful with frustration.

//Jonathan Steele\\ I gotta imagine right now Hayden is thinking “What the hell do I have to do to put this guy away?” It's got to be frustrating that he's thrown almost everything in his arsenal at Ashlocke, to no avail.

The crowd all start a big chorus of stomps and claps, encouraging the men to get to their feet, which they start to do, Hayden just slightly faster than Ashlocke. They begin to trade blows one more time, Hayden over-reaches, and Ashlocke pushes his shoulders into him, hoisting him up again.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Will it work this time? Will we finally see Ashes to Ashes?

Hayden rolls behind Shawn, pulling his legs out from under him.

//Jimmy Justice\\ YES! HE'S GOT HIM!

The referee starts a count 1... 2... and one more time, Shawn manages to get a shoulder in the air. This time Hayden just loses it and sits up, screaming at the referee as the crowd goes wild. Finally, getting obviously irritated, he lifts Ashlocke by the hair, and fires him into the ropes. When he comes back, Hayden falls flat to the floor, forcing Ashlocke to jump him. He springs off the opposite ropes now and, as is often the next step, Hayden goes for a leapfrog.... but stops as Ashlocke catches him in a spinebuster-like position.... and pops him up onto his shoulders. He lifts him again, up over his head, and pulls Hayden's head under his own legs, dropping him in a sort of modified cradle piledriver.

//Jonathan Steele\\ ASHES TO ASHES! ASHES TO ASHES! HE FINALLY GOT IT!

The referee falls to the floor as Shawn holds Hayden's legs up in the air, and starts to make the count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ 1... 2... 3!!! HE'S DONE IT! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Shawn slowly makes it to his feet as Jennifer Sparks' voice rings out.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ HERE IS YOUR WINNER.... SHAAAAAWWN AAAASHLOOOOCKE!

He leans against the ropes as the referee holds his hand up in victory. Meanwhile, officials go over to check on Hayden and make sure he's okay, as both men lost a lot of blood and went through hell. As the manage to revive him, he pushes them off, and hears Ashlocke's music playing, so he pulls on the ropes to get back to his feet and, stumbling a little, turns to face the man who just eliminated him. They stare eachother down for a second, then Cameron nods and can plainly be seen saying “Good luck.” before he drops out of the ring and heads back up the ramp, leaving his old partner to celebrate.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well, it was a hard fought match, but ends in a true sign of dignity and respect. Maybe there IS hope for this business after all.

The camera's come in on Trixy, as the crowd cheers.

//Trixy\\ " My guest at this time...Chris Jericho! "

The crowd boos as the camera shows Jericho next to Trixy.

//Trixy\\ " Chris, can you explain your actions tonight? "

//Chris Jericho\\ " I did what I had to do...Edge costed me my chance at becoming EWE Champion...I just simply finished the job Randy didn't want my help...whatever, that goof had to get in my face, and screw himself out of advancing. I just simply had to finish the job in the Semi Finals. "

//Trixy\\ " Who are you cheering to win? "

//Chris Jericho\\ " I can care less. As long as it's not Edge, and now, thanks to me...it's not..Edge, The Worst is Yet to Come.. "

Jericho walks off as Trixy don't know what to say.

The show returns with Jennifer Sparks standing in the middle of the ring, the camera slowly moves down to her.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a fatal fourway contest, involving the four men eliminated in the first round of the king of xtreme tournament and will be for the EWE International championship."

She takes the mic from her lips as the camera pulls back turning the stage area as the fans cheer. "Boom" by POD blasts out as the fans begin to boo, the curtain moves aside and as Johnny Chaos makes his way onto the stage slowly, he wears the same gear as early with cuts and scratches on his head from his match with Hayden.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Chaos is the first out here, showing his battle scars."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "He had a good match with Hayden, and had his chances to win it, but Hayden is a thick-skinned guy."

Chaos looks focused as his jaw clamps down on the gum in his mouth, he confidentially and quickly jogs towards the ring sliding in he climbs to his feet.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Introducing first, in the ring, he's from Kansas City, Missouri and weighs in at 232 pounds, Johnny Chaos!"

Chaos looks around as the fans boo, the referee shows him the title he is about to contest as his theme fades out, "The Enemy" by Godsmack suddenly begins through the PA. Mr. Man walks out onto the stage, he runs along his neck where the dog collar had been, his eyes fixed onto Johnny in the ring.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and now, from Miami, Florida he weighs 235 pounds, Mr. Man!"

Mr. Man takes a fair bit of time to make his way down to the ring, ignoring the abuse from the fans as he passes them, he walks up the steps and onto apron, looking into the ring at Chaos as his theme fades. He climbs into the ring slowly, the ref stepping between them and warning them both to keep clear, the theme fades as the fans chant, "You're not the future" over and over.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Going into this match it's completely unknown, we all the men lost their first match, and all had hard battles, who would you say has the advantage?"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Well Mr. Man took some heavy chair shots, Chaos was obviously busted open and Orton took a spear through a table, and Miz took the pedigree, so they all had to take some harsh moves. I couldn't call it."

The ref shows Man the belt as the music is cut by Voices, by Rev Theory. The booing intensifies as Randy Orton slowly walks out onto the stage, his arms down by his side, he looks around at the fans a small grin appearing on his lips as the booing continues.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and their opponent, he weighs in at 245 pounds and from St. Louis, Missouri, Randy Orton!"

Orton nods slightly as she says his name, the fans booing more towards the announcement. he looks around at the fans eitherside of him, ignoring those few hands that do appear over the barricade as he walks towards the ring, extremely slowly.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Orton looks extremely focused here."

The referee moves Mr. Man into the opposite side of the ring, the same side as Johnny, as Orton stands at Ringside looking in, his eyes glazed slightly as he looks at first Chaos and then Manny. He slides into the ring and gets to his feet looking across at both his opponents as he leans back into the corner.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "You're right Jim, he is frighteningly focused, he almost looks possessed."

The music fades, all three look at one another as the ref moves to Orton passing the belt, he takes it in both hands and looks at it, a grin moving over his lips, he then passes it back to the ref. "Come to my hotel" is heard in the arena as the fans boo, the camera moves slowly to the stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and finally from Cleveland Ohio, weighing in at 231 pounds, Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin!"

The curtain parts, and the Miz walks out onto the stage slowly, holding his head as he does, in his hand he holds a mic, the fans boo his arrival.

//The Miz\\ "Cut my music, cut my music."

He sounds slightly in pain, the theme fades.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "What does Miz have to say?"

//The Miz\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, fans, followers, I have important and distressing news to tell."

He slowly starts down the ramp as he speaks, the fans boo.

//The Miz\\ "You see when that idiot Triple H cheap shotted me and then hit me with his pedigree, my head hit the floor, hard, otherwise I wouldn't have stayed down, believe me."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What the hell? Give me a break."

He nods, as he walks to the bottom of the ring, before starting to walk down the side of it.

//The Miz\\ "I am suffering badly, and I have been to the doctor and he says that I cannot compete, but fear not, because I won't abandon you. I'm going to be sitting right here, next to Steele and Justice, commentating on the match."

He drops the mic and walks slowly to the table, Justice sets up a chair for him excitedly.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Wow, the Miz is joining us Jon!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Great."

There is a few crackles as the Miz puts his mic, the ref looks around for a moment as Jennifer climbs from the ring.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Welcome along Miz!"

//The Miz\\ "Thanks, Jimmy. You know I wish i could be in that ring, winning the belt but hey, if some moron injures you."

The ref signals the bell.

EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Fatal Four Way Match
Mr Man vs The Miz vs Randy Orton vs Johnny Chaos

After the bell is heard all three men slowly move to the middle of the ring, they all look tentative as they approach one another, suddenly Chaos springs into action nailing Orton in the head with a right and then Mr. Man with the same, sending with reeling, he turns and hits Orton again, then man again then Orton again, dropping the Legend killer to the mat, he turns to Man and swings but Man blocks it and hits a right off his own, Chaos swings back and the pair start to tea off, as Orton rolls outta the ring and goes under it, pulling out some weapons.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Here comes the goods, and not for the first time tonight."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "yep."

Mr. Man and Chaos are now battling in the corner in more of a tussle than a brawl, Mr. Man uses his knees effectively to stop Chaos' offence and then grabs him by the hair and slams his head into the padded turnbuckle. Manny then falls down and rolls Chaos up 1...2.. Chaos kicks out. Mr. Man gets to his feet but suddenly falsl and is dragged outta the ring by Orton, who then launches Manny into the steps before sliding in himself, he gets up but Chaos nails a clothesline, Orton gets back up but Chaos nails a second clothesline.

//The Miz\\ "Look at all the quick cheapshots!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "It's fast, it's furious."

//The Miz\\ "It's cheating."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "YEAH STEELE."

Chaos grabs Orton as he gets back up and delivers a quick suplex to him, he gets up and runs off the ropes coming back and hitting a leg drop, before spinning and booking up both of Orton's legs, 1...2... Orton rolls right through and grabs The Extreme one's legs, 1...2.. Chaos rolls the shoulder out. Orton and Chaos both get to their feet at the same time, they start to exchange blows.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Look out!"

The commentators yell comes as Mr. Man flies into frame taking both of his opponents out with his flying body, Chaos rolls away straight out of the ring clutching his face as Manny slides under the ropes and onto the apron, using the ropes he pulls himself up, Orton climbs to his feet, just them Mr. Man jumps up onto the top rope springing off it he lands on Orton with a seated senton, grabbing Ortons legs as they come up behind him he gets a pin 1...2... Orton just gets his shoulder up.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Mr. Man nearly had it"

//The Miz\\ "If that were me, that'd have been it."

Mr. Man gets to his feet and looks around he pulls orton up and sets him up for a suplex, connecting it quickly, he then rolls him hips and pulls Orton back up to his feet, lifting him up and nailing a second suplex, Mr. Man rolls his hips again slowly dragging Randy up once more, straining he pulls Orton up but but doesn't have the power to lift Orton over head, Orton lands and quickly delivers his own suplex! Both men roll over holding their backs, as the fans start to chant "We want violence!"

//The Miz\\ "Decent reversal, I guess.

//Jonathan Steele\\: This has been physical match. These men have been in harsh matches but they are still throwing it down.

Chaos slides into the ring with a chair in hand, he takes the chair and nails Orton in the head with it, dropping him back to the mat, he drops the chair and falls going for the pin 1...2.. Mr. Man drags Chaos off! Manny then kicks Chaos in the gut and grabs his head going for Back to the future, and connecting it straight onto the steel chair. Man sits up and grins wide as a few fans cheer, he rolls Chaos over, showing the blood dribbling from his head once more, Manny hooks the leg as the ref counts 1...2.. Orton breaks it up!

//Jimmy Justice\\ All of these guys have had near falls.

Orton rolls away after breaking the pin up, Mr. Man and Orton both climb to their feet at the same time, Orton quickly jumps up in the air and nails Mr. Man with RKO.. a crackling is heard as he grabs Mr. Man and rolls him onto his back..

//Jonathan Steele\\ "RKO connects, WAIT!"

Orton hooks the leg of Mr. Man high up as the ref falls down and counts 1...2.. Suddenly Orton is hauled out of the ring, by the miz! Miz swings Orton around and throws him to the floor, sliding in and pinning Mr. Man himself! The ref, knowing that legally Miz is still in the match, counts 1...2.. Mr. Man kicks out!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Miz nearly stole the belt! Ha!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Are you kidding me? He was on about cheating no more than 10 minutes ago and now he is jumping in, in the middle of a match?"

Miz crawls away from Man and grabs the chair, but is stopped as Johnny puts his boot on the chair and then delivers a quick into the head of the Miz, Miz rolls away holding his head, Chaos picks up the chair. Orton slides in with another chair, the pair turn as Mr. Man staggers to his feet, both swing their chairs but Man ducks and they hit their chairs against another's before dropping them. Chaos quickly grabs his chair again and nails Orton right between the eyes, he turns around and drops Mr. Man and then gives the Miz one too!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The extreme one is clearing house"

Chaos looks down to Miz, who lays on the floor near the corner, he grins and then climbs onto the apron, starting to walk to the corner, he climbs up the turnbuckle placing both his feet on the top rope, looking down at Miz but before he can do anything Orton takes the ropes from under him, causing a crash land in the corner! The fans scream 'ooooh' as Johnny's face tells the whole story.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "OUCH!"

Orton holds his head, which is bleeding slightly, before running up to Chaos and leaping into the air, grabbing his head and falling, pulling The Extreme One from the top rope and stacking him square onto his head with a massive RKO. The fans roar in appreciation of the brutal RKO.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Oh my god, he could have a broken neck!"

Orton grabs Chaos and pins but the Miz drags him off straight away, Miz swings for a right hand but Orton ducks and the Miz staggers forward right into a dropkick from Mr. Man, Miz falls back into Orton knocking Orton forward and through the ropes before falling out of the ring, The Miz bounces forward again, Mr. Man grabs his legs and takes him down, looking the legs up and rolling him onto his gut, applying the wave of the future!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What a series of events, Mr. Man has the pressure on here!"

The Miz screams but almost instantly taps out from the tight hold, "The Enemy" plays instantly as Mr. Man lets the hold go and falls to the canvas, rolling from the ring and to the floor at ringside. He slowly gets up as the bell is heard, the ref runs down to get his belt.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "the winner of the match, and the new International champion, Mr. Man!"

The ref hands manny his title, he raises it over his head, looking completely beaten down as the fans boo.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Mr. Man got the win off the back of some strange action."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "This was a tough match, and Mr. Man prevailed!"

Man kisses his title and raises it up again in one hand as the scene cuts away.

The scene opens backstage on Shawn Ashlocke, who's staring off into nowhere, almost in some kind of trance. The bandages on his head are almost completely red on the back, but it doesn't even seem to bother him. Talent Director Adam Stone comes up behind him, tapping him on the back.

//Adam Stone\\ Uh... Hey Shawn... you feelin' alright?

Shawn seems to snap out of the trance and turns to face Adam.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ Oh uh... hey Adam. I... I'm alright, but my head's fuckin' killing me. Gonna be a long night, having to wrestle through this shit for 3 matches.

Adam just laughs a bit, as if he assumes Shawn's kidding, but sees no sign of humor on the other mans face.

//Adam Stone\\ You're... kidding, right?

Shawn just shakes his head, confused.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ Wha... What do ya mean?

Letting out a long sigh, Adam shakes his head in disbelief.

//Adam Stone\\ Shawn... you're up next... in the FINALS... against Triple H.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ I.... what?

He stares at Adam with a look of shock and terror on his face, as something seems horribly wrong, but the scene fades to black, cutting into a pre-match video package.

To Be Continued

Back to top Go down
JAY
Admin
JAY

PostSubject: Black Friday PPV Part 3   [#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 12:59 pm

RESULTS CREDIT

TOP RPERS

THE ROAD SO FAR

EWE Live
October 7th - Qualifying Round

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following Triple Threat contest is a King of Xtreme Qualifyer, and it'll be contested under Extreme Rules!...on his way to the ring first, accompanied by his wife Stephanie, from Greenwich Connecticut...weighing in at 255 pounds...He is a former EWE Heavyweight Champion and EWE Hall of Famer..one half of D-Generation X, The Game...TRIPLE! H!! "

===============================

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponents, first accompanied by Jessica Styles...from Hamilton Ontario Canada...weighing in at 250 pounds...he is a former 2x World Heavyweight Champion and EWE Hall of Famer...BLUE PANTHER!! "

Panther and Styles continue down the ramp, Styles stands on the outside, while Stephanie has already got back out herself. Panther walks up the steps and enters the ring, he looks at HHH then poses up on a turnbukle. Suddenly his music cuts and is quickly replaced with "Face The Pain" by Stemm. The Crowd immediately boos as Alex Stone steps through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And finally...from Chicago Illinois...weighing in at 230 Pounds...He is a Former EWE Heavyweight Champion and the 2007 King of Xtreme....ALEX STONE!! "

Panther chargers at both HHH and Alex, who instantly stop hitting eachother, then give Panther a double back body drop, sending Panther over the top rope and crashing threw the Table!

Stone sees HHH gettin in with the hammer and lets go of the hold on Panther. Stone gets up and charges at HHH as he gets in. Stone goes for a clothesline, but HHH ducks, as Stone turns around he's clocked right between the eyes! HHH then turns back to Panther who was getting up, and decks him right in the ribs, HHH then drops the hammer and nails Panther with the Pedigree!
//Kenny Greenwood\\ " This should be it! "

HHH covers Panther, hooking the leg, as the ref counts the one...two...three!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner...TRIPLE! H!!! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and gentlemen, the following is our very special TAG TEAM MAIN EVENT, and is scheduled for one fall. Both members of the winning team will advance in the King of Xtreme tournament, and have a chance at the EWE Championship! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Introducing first.... weighing in at 230lbs... "White Chocolate" Eddy Smooooth! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada... weighing in at 278lbs.... "The Firestorm" JAMES... CEEENOOOO! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " and their opponenets... introducing first, being accompanied by Drama, from Kansas City Missouri, weighin in at 232 lbs... he is a 3 time World Champion, a Grand Slam winner, and an EWE HALL OF FAMER... "The Extreme One"... JOHNNY CHAAAAOOOOOS! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " and his tag team partner... from Calgary, Alberta Canada, weighing in at 225lbs... former EWE World Heavyweight Champion, and EWE HALL OF FAMER.... SHAAAAAAWWWWN AAAAAAASSSSHLOOOOOCKE! "

Shawn starts alternating, trying to punch off both of them, but eventually it just becomes too much as Ceno grabs the second rope, and starts thrusting his shoulder repeatedly into Ashlocke's midsection. Finally, Johnny grabs Eddy and hits a huge hip toss, throwing him into the center of the ring. After a few more shots, Drama, obviously less bothered by the choice in partners than Johnny is, retrieves a kendo stick from under the ring and brings it to Shawn, putting it right in his hand that's draped over the rope. As Ceno winds back for his next thrust, he takes the stick right in the face, and is back on the floor. As Eddy regains his footing, he and Johnny lock up collar and elbow, but Shawn swings the stick again, this time easily cracking both men, taking them down as well, then shoots his arms up in the air, screaming triumphantly.

The two "parnters" then stare off again, getting into a shoving match. While the crowd may not like either of these men, there is a significantly more positive reaction when Shawn hits Johnny than the inverse. After a few big hits, Johnny forces Shawn up against the ropes, then runs back to the opposite ropes, and hits him with a huge clothesline that sends both over the top and down to ringside.

//Kenny Greenwood\\ " This sure doesn't look like any tag match I'VE ever seen. "

Shawn moves to the corner and grabs the still unconscious El Rey, pulling him up to his feet. A second later, El Rey is draped over Shawn's shoulders and the room is absolutely erupting. Ceno hears this and turns to see what all the fuss is about, but is met with a kendo stick between the eyes. He staggers around for a second, then turns around again into...
//Kelly\\ " EXTREME MAKEOVER! Ceno is GONE, folks! "

A fraction of a second later, Shawn lifts Eddy over his head, spins him into a cradle position, and drops him in a vaguely piledriver-esque slam.

//Kenny Greenwood\\ " Aaaaand Mr. Smooth suffers the Ashes To Ashes! I think it's over, Kelly. "
Johnny lets himself fall back, exhausted, against the ropes as Shawn holds Eddy in the position in which he fell, both legs up almost over his head as the referee counts hits the mat, with Kenny counting along.

//Kenny Greenwood\\ " 1... 2... aaaand 3! They've done it! They sure as hell don't like eachother, but Johnny Chaos and Shawn Ashlocke are both going to Black Firday. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here are your winners, and the final two to advance in the King Of Xtreme Tournament.... Johnny Chaos, and Shaaaawn Aaaaashlocke! "

Black Friday
Earlier Tonight - Quarter Finals

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is a King of Xtreme Quarter Finals, Capture The Flag Match!...in this match, A tall Pole is in your corner, with your opponents flag on it, and your flag on a pole in the opposite corner. The person who can take their flag from the opponent's corner, take it up the ramp and stick it in the holder, will win and move on to the Semi Finals! "

Triple H and Stephanie seperate the curtains, as the crowd explodes. HHH has on a DX T-Shirt and basic speedos, he has a water bottle in his hand as he dumps it over his head.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " On his way to the ring, accompanied by Stephanie...From Greenwich Connecticut...weighing in at 255 pounds.....The Game...TRIPLE!! H!!! "

Miz & Maryse step out on stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent, accompanied by Maryse...from Clevland Ohio...weighing in at 231 pounds....THE MIZ!! "

Miz hops down and waits, as HHH gets up on one knee, Miz quickly nails the Reality Check!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yes!..it's over now! "

As Miz continues to cockily wave his flag, he's tapped on the shoulder. Miz's smile quickly erases, as he turns around, he swings his flag to hit HHH...but HHH ducks, then stands back up, kicking Miz in the gut and planting The Pedigree!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh no! "

The crowd roars as HHH tells the unconcious Miz to figurtavely suck it, with the cross chop before HHH then rolls out of the ring. HHH picks up his flag and waves it to all the fans as he's walking up the ramp. He stands by the holder and looks up at Miz, he is starting to sit up a little, HHH smiles and plants his flag in the holder, then gives another cross chop towards the ring.
//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner....TRIPLE! H!! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The following contest is a DOG COLLAR MATCH and is scheduled for one fall. In this match, the two competitors will be tethered together by a chain attached to their respective collars, there will be no count outs, no disqualifications, and any implication of the collars and chain are legal....

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 235lbs... MR... MAN!!! "

The lights go gold as a huge drumbeat leads into an instrumental version of “7 Days To The Wolves” by Nightwish.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " From Calgary, Alberta, Canada... weighing in at 225lbs... SHAAAAAWN AAAASHLOOOOCKE! "

Shawn takes hold of the chain and uses it to drag Manny's lifeless body over to the corner, placing his head right beside the ring post, then slides into the ring, grabbing the bag and unties it, procucing a small nut and bolt combo.As he leans down to the corner, he appears to be sticking the bolt through the chain in two places, one on one side of the post, the other on the other side, just a link or two from Manny's collar. Once the nut is screwed most of the way on, Manny starts to show signs of life, rolling around and starting to wake up. Shawn reaches into the bag again and pulls up a small wrench. As Manny pulls his hands up to try and undo the nut, Shawn brings the wrench down on his ribs.

Shawn takes two fingers and presses them to his lips, then points them up in the air, and says something, but we can't hear him. Those who can reap lips though, can pick up the last couple of words: 'for Owen'. Shawn walks in closer and plants a leg between Mr. Man's, lifting them up and wrapping them around his own, leanding back against the turnbuckles.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " SHARPSHOOTER! Ashlocke has the Sharpshooter locked in, and Mr. Man has nowhere to go! This thing's gotta be over.... "

It doesn't take long before the sense of self preservation kicks in, and Mr. Man taps out. The bell rings and we can hear the voice of Jennifer ringing out to make the announcement, but Shawn doesn't let go.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner, by submission.... SHAWN AAAASHLOOOCKE! "

Black Friday
Earlier Tonight - Semi Finals

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, this following is an eWe King of Xtreme Semi-final, and well be held under Tables, Ladders, and Chairs rules. Introducing first he is in the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and weighing in at 250 pounds, The Rated 'R' Superstar, EDGE!!"

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and his opponent he hails from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 255 pounds, THE GAME, Triple H!"

Edge grabs Trips by his hair and throws him against the table hitting a few punches to the head, he turns and walks away before running back towards the game, Trips dives outta the way, to make Edge slam through the table but he puts the break in, Edge turns around but gets caught by the game who delivers a huge Double A spinebuster, pinning 1...2... Edge rolls his shoulder out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The Game nearly had that early!"

The Game wobbles slightly as he stands, forcing him to sit back down, he stands up again but is cut off before he do anything by Edge who hits him in the head, Edge grabs a chair and leathers the game in the hand as he balances on the top rope, he then throws the chair down and climbs up onto the bottom hooking HHH's arm over his head, he then climbs onto the second role and pulls him into the air falling back nailing a superplex through the table!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "OH MY WORD!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "God damn, through the table!"

Edge slowly rolls over and pins the game, weakly, the ref counts 1...2.. but the game just manages to roll his shoulder from the floor.

Triple H drags himself back to his feet staggering to Edge, pulling him back out from the corner, spinning him around he plaaces Edge's head between his legs and hooks the arms up, a cheer begins to ring out, The game looks around and jumps up planting Edge with the pedigree! The fans roar as he rolls Edge over and hooks the leg, the ref counts along with the fans 1...2...3.. well, that's what the fans count anyway, the ref counts 2 as Edge rolls his shoulder up!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "You gotta be joking!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Spear through the chair!"

Edge grabs the legs of the game and hooks them up high, the ref counts 1...2.. a huge roar goes up as the game kicks out!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The pedigree connects!"

The game rolls Edge over as Jericho slinks off, the ref counts 1....2....3! The fans roar as 'The Game' by Motorhead is heard again, Triple H gets to his feet the ref raising his hand, he looks around holding the back of his head, clearly feeling the encounter.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Your winner and first KOX finalist, Triple H!"

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is a King of Xtreme Semi Finals, TLC Match!...First, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, he weighs in at 209 pounds, this is Cameron Hayden! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Here he comes Steele, you may not know it, cause you called that corny dead-beat show...but Every Wednesday Night I bared witness to this man. And quite an athlete he is.. "

Hayden continues down the ramp and steps into the ring. Once again the lights go gold as a huge drumbeat leads into an instrumental version of “7 Days To The Wolves” by Nightwish.

As they both straighten up, Hayden grabs Ashlockes head and gives him a stungun across the ropes. Ashlocke stumbles around for a few steps, then back to the ropes as Hayden hits him with another hard left hand, as they begin to trade blows again, but one of Ashlocke's big rights gets hooked around Hayden's arm, and he's hip tossed over the ropes, down to ringside.

Hayden turns around as Shawn uses the commentary table to straighten up. He jumps to the second rope, into a big springboard moonsault onto the standing Ashlocke, pushing botch back onto the commentator's table... but it doesn't break. Ashlocke bends back over the front corner as Hayden falls right over the table.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Holy shit!

Shawn rolls out of the ring, and down to ringside, as he reaches out to retrieve.... a table. The crowd goes wild, with the usual chant of "We want tables! We want tables!" He slides the table in and begins to set it up near the corner opposite from where the ladder is laying, but just as he finishes, he sees Cam starting to get up. He turns around, and clotheslines his former partner, running right through him into the opposite rope, as Hayden bounds back up, and takes another one. This time though, Shawn climbs to the second turnbuckle and, as Hayden gets to his feet, he leaps off, hooking his head into a huracanrana that flings Hayden, upside down, flying into the ropes next to the table. The ropes catch him up a little, as he lands funny on his neck.

//Jonathan Steele\\ About six inches over, and Cameron Hayden would have tasted wood right there.

As Cameron slowly gets to his feet, Shawn grabs his arm and uses it to pull him up onto his shoulders, setting up for his finisher, but before he can get it off, Cameron wiggles free and drops down behind him, grabbing his head in the process, so with a quick flick of Ashlocke's arm, he locks in his own.

//Jonathan Steele\\ CONTRACEPTION!

Seeing an opportunity, Hayden sets up the ladder and starts to move up steps, backward, facing Ashlocke. Shawn turns and props himself up against the ring steps, just in time to take a dropkick off the ladder, which drives him through the steps, separating them, and leaves him laying on the hard lower set, his back arched in one of the most uncomfortable positions imaginable, as the blood begins to drip from the back of his lifeless head, onto the floor below.

//Jonathan Steele\\ WOW! If Ashlocke can get up from THAT, he deserves to be named King Of Extreme, regardless of the outcome tonight.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I told ya Steele, my boy Hayden has this match down.

As Hayden rolls Shawn back into the ring, a new ref comes bookin' it down the ramp. Hayden covers Shawn for a few seconds until the ref slides in and makes the count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ 1... 2... aaand Ashlocke kicks out! He got a shoulder up!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Are you kiddin' me!?! That was the longest two count I've ever seen! Ring the damn bell!

//Jonathan Steele\\ ASHES TO ASHES! ASHES TO ASHES! HE FINALLY GOT IT!

The referee falls to the floor as Shawn holds Hayden's legs up in the air, and starts to make the count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ 1... 2... 3!!! HE'S DONE IT! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Shawn slowly makes it to his feet as Jennifer Sparks' voice rings out.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ HERE IS YOUR WINNER.... SHAAAAAWWN AAAASHLOOOOCKE!

-END OF FEED-

The Camera's return to ringside as the crowd gets hyped up. The shot shows the ring, where the ropes have been replaced with barbed wire, and a ladder is standing by the ramp, also wrapped in barbed wire. Jennifer is standing by the announce table, rather then in the center of the ring, obviously because she don't wanna get cut. The bell sounds which makes the crowd cheer.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event! it'll be contested in a Barbed Wire Ladder Match! In this match all you do is climb the ladder wrapped in barbed wire, and retrieve the Championship hanging in the center of the ring. Whoever does that will be your 2009 King of Xtreme...and new EWE Heavyweight Champion!! "

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd erupts into cheers as the DX song switches again.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The crowd explodes as HHH steps through the curtains for the 3rd time, again with another bottle of water as he pours it over his head.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I don't know how the game has anymore left in the tank...expecially after that TLC Match. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Not to mention he was a hack to begin with tonight. "

HHH continues down the ramp and walks up the steps. HHH walks to the center of the apron and is about to do his normal pose...but he thinks "against barbed wire?....screw it" HHH does it anyways, spitting water into the air, and pressing his back into the barbed wire, the crowd just cheers.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That crazy idoit. "

HHH slowly steps between the barbed wire into the ring, where he walks over to a corner, and does his traditional pose. As HHH gets down his music fades out. The Lights turn gold as an instrumental version of “7 Days To The Wolves” by Nightwish. plays through the PA Speakers, that's when Shawn Ashlocke steps through the curtains, he's got a bandage on the back of his head, as he begins limping down the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " How he can even walk out here, amazes me. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hayden took him to the limit....it was a great match. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Both our finalists have used alot of energy and went through alot of pain...And they still have one more match to compete in. "

Ashlocke continues to limp his way down the ramp before climbing the steps and slowly stepping between the barbed wire. Ashlocke looks at HHH as his music fades away. The ref then stands in the middle and raises the EWE Championship over his head, while Jennifer announces.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Once again, this is a Barbed Wire Ladder Match...and it will determine the 2009 King of Xtreme and EWE Heavyweight Champion!...Introducing first...from Greenwich Connecticut...weighing in at 255 pounds...The Game, TRIPLE! H!! "

HHH raises his arms as the crowd cheers.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " His opponent From Calgary, Alberta, Canada... weighing in at 225lbs... SHAAAAAWN AAAASHLOOOOCKE! "

Ashlocke raises up an arm, while he actually gets a mixed reacon, rather then the normal all boos. The ref then latches the Belt to the cable, as the Cable is then pulled up. After the belt reaches it's desired location, the ref gets out of the ring and out of the way as he calls for the bell.

King of Xtreme Finals
EWE Championship Barbed Wire Ladder Match
Triple H vs Shawn Ashlocke

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here we go!...this is where the tournament has all been boiling down too...who will be EWE Champion...who will be our 2009 King of Xtreme?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Simmer down, douche... "

HHH and Ashlocke look eachother over, waiting to see who'll move first. Well HHH looks at Ashlocke, Ashlocke is more holding the back of his head, waiting for HHH to make a move. Finally HHH takes a shot at Ashlocke, and the two begin exchanging right hands. HHH then suddenly kicks Ashlocke in the leg, then comes around and hits a reverse neckbreaker...of course causing impact to the back of Ashlocke's head.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hey, wait a minute... "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's why he's the Cerebal Assassin...he'll spot your weakness, and exploit it. "

HHH mounts Ashlocke, and punches hard and fast. After a few good shots HHH gets up off Ashlocke and picks him up, whipping him into the barbed wire ropes. HHH charges to clothesline Ashlocke over, but Ashlocke ducks giving HHH a back body drop over the top to the floor. Ashlocke composes himself as hes in great pain. He then looks at HHH as he grabs the top rope, making sure to grab in places that don't have the points. As HHH stands up, Ashlocke leaps over, landing on HHH with a cross body.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Even tired and in pain, these guys will still do moves like that.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The EWE Championship is pretty prestige ya know... "

Both men lay on the ground for a few seconds. Normally Ashlocke would prob be right up, but the condition he's in after his last match, the cross body took himself out for a moment too. After a few more moments, HHH & Ashlocke start climbing back to their feet. They start exchanging right hands again, this time Ashlocke knees HHH in the gut with his better leg, then whips HHH face first into the barbed wire ladder, as the crowd gives out a "ooooo".

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Face first into the Barbed Wire Ladder.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Good job Shawn... "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Weren't you hating on him earlier? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He's still better then Triple H.. "

Ashlocke grabs the ladder, and flips it into the ring. He then grabs HHH and whips him into the steel steps. While HHH is propped by the steps, Ashlocke runs and knees HHH, with his bad leg though, so Ashlocke lays on the ground holding his leg for a moment after. Ashlocke reaches under the ring, and grabs a chair. He measures HHH up and smacks him dead between the eyes! Ashlocke then slides the chair into the ring, as insurance, then slides back in himself.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Game is out...This might be a quick one! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Come on Shawn! "

Ashlocke sets the ladder up, but slowly begins climbing it...dunno if it's his leg, or the barbed wire, but he's slowly climbing.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Why the hell is he going so slow?!...He has this won if he'd get up there, fuck cutting yourself on the Barbed Wire...being Champ is worth it! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I doubt that's it at all Jimmy...I doubt Barbed Wire bothers him...his leg could be a factor...but I think the biggest factor, is that he has a fear of heights.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You're kidding... "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You didn't know that? "

Jimmy shakes his head, while Ashlocke continues to slowly climb the ladder. When Ashlocke is half way up, HHH slides into the ring and grabs the chair Ashlocke slid in. HHH smacks Ashlocke in the back, causing him to fall to the mat. As Ashlocke gets up, holding his back, HHH smacks him right between the eyes with the chair, as the crowd cheers. HHH drops the chair and sets the ladder back right. HHH begins climbing and gets most the way up before Ashlocke barely gets himself up , just enough to shove the ladder over. Causing HHH to fall putting his leg out to try and catch himself on the top rope, he misses, as HHH comes ontop of the barbed wire rope, with a leg on each side!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I guess Stephanie won't be having a 3rd kid... "

HHH falls over back into the ring, as Ashlocke gets back up. Ashlocke grabs the ladder, folds it up, then slams it ontop of HHH. Ashlocke then, as nuts as it is, hits the Fourth Dimension ontop of the Barbed Wire Ladder on top of HHH!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What a dumbass...why would you do that? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Like you said, the EWE Championship is prestige...gotta do whatever it takes.. "

As Ashlocke gets up holding his stomache, which is now bleeding. Ashlocke sets the ladder back up, and once again slowly starts climbing it...As he finally nears the top, HHH shoves the ladder back over, causing Ashlocke to crash to the mat, barely missing the barbed wire. As Ashlocke pulls himself up with the ropes, HHH charges and clotheslines Ashlocke over, but HHH goes too as they crash back onto the floor!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Back out to the floor again, as they land right in front of us! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I still don't know how these guys have anything left...they gotta be running on fumes, it's been a long night for both of them.. "

HHH is the first one to bring himself up. Ashlocke soon follows, as they start exchanging shots again. HHH knees Ashlocke in the gut, then slams his face against the announce table. HHH then starts clearing the table while the crowd cheers. HHH rolls Ashlocke on top of the table, then gets on himself. HHH grabs Ashlocke and puts his head between his legs, as the crowd cheers.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Don't do it Hunter! "

HHH hooks one of Ashlocke's arms behind his back. But before he can hook the second, Ashlock gets his arm free, then sends HHH over his head with a back body drop, as HHH crashes into the audience, on the concrete floor!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well that one backfired on the game.. "

Ashlocke rolls off the table and crawls towards the ring, while the camera sees HHH barely moving still laying on the floor in the audience. Ashlocke rolls into the ring and sets the ladder back up before once again he slowly starts climbing. Half way up, HHH rolls over the barricade, and starts climbing back to the ring. HHH rolls into the ring and shoves the ladder over, causing Ashlocke to fall back to the mat.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " No quit in the Game.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He's lucky Ashlocke is scared of heights.. "

HHH and Ashlocke get back to their feet before trying to lock up, but Shawn quickly kicks HHH in the gut and plants a Double Underhoook DDT.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " STRAIGHT JACKET!....It's gotta be over now! "

Ashlocke sets the ladder up and starts slowly making his climb for the EWE Championship...

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Damnit Shawn! Stop being a bitch and get your ass up there! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He can't help it Jimmy.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The EWE Title is on the line...he's got to suck it up.. "

Ashlocke keeps on climbing slowly but surely...while HHH still lays out of it...near the top though, HHH crawls over and starts up the other side..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " and now HHH has started up the other side.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh great.....Hurry up Shawn! "

When Ashlocke reaches the top, he gets a feel of the EWE Championship, before he's punched in the stomache by HHH. Ashlocke and HHH start trading shots up on top of the ladder..Ashlocke starts winning the exchange, so he climbs to the very top, to get leverage and drill more shots to the top of HHH's head. Suddenly though, HHH grabs Ashlocke, and dives off the ladder with him, connecting the DOUBLE A SPINEBUSTER!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Holy Shit! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Are you Kidding me?!...A Double A Spinebuster off the top of the ladder! "

Triple H pulls himself back up and throws his arms back, as the crowd roars knowing what hes calling for. HHH then grabs Ashlocke and indeed, CONNECT The Pedigree while the crowd explodes.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Pedgree connects for the 4th time tonight! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Damnit No! "

HHH sets the ladder back up, as the Double A Impact obviously knocked it over. HHH then begins climbing up the ladder, while the crowd cheers him every step of the way.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He's almost there! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Get up Shawn! "

HHH grabs the belt and starts to unhook it...just then Ashlocke gets up and quickly shoves the ladder over, causing HHH to fall to the mat!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Ashlocke has shoved the ladder over...HHH has fallen...but the title came with him!! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Winner of this match...your 2009 King of Xtreme...and NEW EWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!...The Game, TRIPLE!!! H!!!!! "

Rather then "The Game" by Mororhead...in honor to what he just won other then the EWE Title..."King of Kings" by Motorhead hits over the PA System.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This is such a travesty! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Come on Jimmy...it was a great match...these men put on a hell of a performance...in all their matches.. "

Ashlocke is the first back up as he grabs the EWE Title off the mat. He looks at it and looks at HHH as he's getting up. Ashlocke sizes HHH up a moment while the music dies down a minute.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Come on Shawn, don't do this!..He won fair and square, don't be like this! "

Steele obviously knows Shawn is about to attack HHH...but he don't...instead, he shoves the title into HHH's chest, then shakes his hand, you can clearly hear Ashlocke saying "Keep it warm for me". As Ashlocke let's go and rolls out of the ring. "King of Kings" kicks back into the PA as Ashlocke walks up the ramp backstage, and HHH starts raisng up his championship to the fans.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well that was un-expected...but in any event.....after Five Long Years...The King of Kings has re-claimed his Throne...and is finally once again EWE Champion! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Not to mention, weather I like it or not....he's the 2009 King of Xtreme.. "

HHH keeps celebrating, til suddenly...his music cuts off..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Wait, what's going on? "

DON'T WANNA LEAVE
BUT I'M SCARED NOW
OH YA
OH YA
OH YA
OH YA
OH YA
OH YA

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This sounds a little too familar.. "

SMART WENT CRAZY
TRUTH WENT TRENDY

"Smart Went Crazy" by Atomosphere continues to play as the crowd starts getting amped up, though all the die hard EWE Fans already know who's song that is. In any event there's a quick explosion on the stage before a very familar face steps out through the curtains.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " OH MY GOD! IT'S SEAN LEWIS!!!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I knew it was only a matter of time.. "

HHH looks almost shocked...but also smiles a little as Lewis continues down the ramp. Lewis walks up the steps, then hops over the barbed wire ropes, where Jennifer tosses him a mic.

//Sean Lewis\\ " Sorry to interupt your celebration Hunter...but hey, I just wanna congratulate ya that was a great match.."

HHH & Lewis shake hands

//Sean Lewis\\ " It's crazy, The Game is finally the top dog....When I first came to EWE, you was the man...and now though it took 5 years...you're the man once again.. How ironic really...like I said, you was the man when I debuted...and now you're the man again...when I return.."

The crowd explodes when Lewis said that.

//Sean Lewis\\ " Yep, that's right..The Franchise...The Universal Hardcore Icon...3x World Heavyweight Champion..Sean Lewis is back! "

The crowd roars as HHH nods and Lewis smiles.

//Sean Lewis\\ " Alot of big things will happen...with the Game on top of the Ladder...though I hope ya know I'll be coming for that sooner or later..but until then...Sean Lewis is back...which what does that mean for the future of EWE?...Well I can only say one thing.. "

Sean pauses and smiles.

//Sean Lewis\\ " THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD! "

The crowd cheers, but then HHH grabs the mic.

//Triple H\\ " And if You're not down with that.....we've only got two words for ya! "

HHH raises the mic, while Lewis, as crazy as it is, even does the cross chop...while of course the crowd screams "Suck It!" and "Break It Down" cues into the PA System as the show begins to fade out..

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009   [#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

[#51] EWE Black Friday: October 16th, 2009
Page 1 of 1