Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009   Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 12:34 am

Episode: #2

Date: October 30th, 2009

Venue: Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland Ohio

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 12 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Joe(Kings): Segment following his match

Dustin Markowitz: Jack Michaels Segment

Jon North: 2 Segments involving himself

Dustin Hoffman: Segment involving Exiles, Tag Match

Manny: 3 Segments involving him

Luke: 2 Segments, Dean/King

JAY: Segment during/After 1st Match, Woods/Smooth, Stone/Phoenix, Assassin/Dawg, Ceno/Lewis, HHH/WT

As the show opens up, before the opening video and pyro, where we are in the production truck. As one of the lead technicians is at the main switchboard. Suddenly, Mr. Man and his International Championship would appear behind one of them.

//Mr. Man\\ "Now, I know what you are going to say, but I need to know who has been doing that code?"

The technician continues to himself, saying numbers as he looks at the screen. A frustrated Mr. Man gets impatient and begins to choke the man from behind.

//Mr. Man\\ "YOU TELL ME WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN PUTTING THOSE MESSAGES, RIGHT NOW!"

The tech guy stopped what he was doing, trying to pry Mr. Man's hands off of his throat. Finally, when Mr. Man stopped the choking, he began to cough, looking at Mr. Man.

Tech Guy "It was a tape. From Michael Jenson! He told me to play it."

Mr. Man decided to let him go and just gave him the stink eye. Finally, he just walked away, as we went to the opening credits.

"Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones starts playing as we see the Black Friday opening video. After that the song keeps playing while pyro shoots off on the stage. The Camera's then pan around the crowd, while Steele & Jimmy can be heard.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We are sold out in the Quicken Loans Arena, welcome to Cleveland Ohio and welcome to Black Friday!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Another huge night in store for EWE! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's right Jimmy, with that huge Triple Threat #1 con. Match for Final Battle next week, this week all three of those men are involved in a Tag Team Match. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " With Jericho as the odd man, when it's Edge & Jericho vs The Exiles Re-union! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's going to be big, but so will our Main Event...when our EWE Champion, Triple H faces the returning White Tiger!  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " They've only faced 100 times Steele.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It's aways a classic though when they do, and I'm sure tonight will be no different..  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Whatever you say, but if you'd shut your yap, you'd see Woods and Smooth are already in the ring, ready to begin our first match, despite Eddie being a tool. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Why would you say that?  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Cause Jay felt sorry for the guy, tried to help him get his 1st win, giving him the guranteed no show...but obviously winning isn't something Eddie likes... "

STANDARD MATCH
Jesse Woods vs Eddie Smooth

Eddie and Woods cirlce the ring and lock up. They both fight trying to gain advantage but neither will budge. They both back up..then suddenly "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits the PA and everyone looks confused over at the stage as Michael Jensen steps out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What's going on here? We're in the middle of a match. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Shhh, we're about to find out.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Sorry to interupt...but quite frankly this match has already gone too long...it shoulda already been cancled...like 3 Minutes ago... "

All of a sudden two large men, known as Rosie & Jamal, storm the ring and ambush Eddie & Woods. Rosie hits Eddie with a Samoan Drop, while Woods is sat in the corner,  Jamal flees acrossed the ring and plants his ass in Woods Face. They set up a table and place Woods ontop of it, then put Eddie ontop of him.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell?! "

Rosie holds Eddie, while Jamal jumps off the turnbukle and crashes onto Eddie, onto Woods, through the Table!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You gotta be kidding me! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Pure destruction...that was insane! "

Jensen laughs as he walks down the ramp, while Rosie and Jamal leave, and refs pull Woods & Smooth out. Jensen enters the ring as it's been cleared.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Now that the trash has been cleaned, I have a couple announcements to make, regarding Final Battle.. "

The crowd cheers the mention of the PPV as Jensen nods.

//Michael Jensen\\ " That's right you see.. "

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

The crowd explodes as HHH steps through the curtains, he's obviously not dressed to compete yet, blue jeans, DX T-Shirt, and EWE Title over his shoulder. HHH continues down the ramp, he looks at Woods being wheeled out as HHH just steps out of the way then continues his way back down the ramp. HHH gets into the ring and gets a mic as his music fades. HHH looks over at Jensen.

//Michael Jensen\\ " What do you want now? more games?...more pranks?...what are you doing out here? "

//Triple H\\ " I just want to find out first hand, what your special announcements are. "

Jensen looks confused, but shakes it off.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Well one of those announcements...is a match...a match featuring two of the three men involved in the Main Event at WrestleMania 3....and neither of those men is Randy Orton.. "

The crowd cheers now fully understanding.

//Triple H\\ " Wow...White Tiger vs Sean Lewis at Final Battle...maybe you're not entirely hopeless...maybe you can make good choices.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Everything is a joke to you....My next announcement you oughta find real hilarious...let's see ya laugh about this...see your Title Deffense...no matter who wins next week...your match will have a special guest referee.. "

HHH nods

//Triple H\\ " Oh wait, let me guess.....you? "

Jensen smiles sadistically.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Wrong answer Hunter..I can do much better than that.. "

Jensen points up the ramp.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COUNCEL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME

The crowd boos as Randy Orton steps out on stage with a smug grin upon his face. Jensen just smiles, while HHH glares at Orton, emotionless.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Are you kidding me? Randy Orton will be the referee for the EWE Championship match at Final Battle?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Finally a ref worth talking about! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I forsee Highway Robbery For The Game! "

The camera pans into the backstage area into the office of Michael Jensen, who sits at his desk his cell phone to his ear.

//Michael Jensen\\ "I don't care what it costs, I don't care who else is interested... get him here, now."

He slams his hand onto the desk.

//Michael Jensen\\ "NOW! Am I making myself clear?!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I'm not sure we should be hearing this."

Jensen shakes his head.

//Michael Jensen\\ "Then you get YOUR ass here, and I mean NOW!"

Jensen slams his phone shut and tosses it onto his desk, leaning his hands onto it and shaking his head.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Well, nevertheless, the person on the other end of the phone better get themselves here, and now."

The scene cuts away to ringside as we see Nero Phoenix in the ring.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 215 pounds...NERO PHOENIX!! "

"Face the Pain" by Stemm kicks over the PA. The Crowd gives a mixedreaction as Alex Stone walks through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And the opponent...also from Chicago Illinois...weighing in at 230 pounds...ALEX STONE!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Kind of funny that we're about to see the battle of two people from Chicago.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Maybe it's people from that city, that like to no show.. "

Stone continues down the ramp and slides into the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Alex Stone vs Nero Phoenix

Stone charges at Nero with a clothesline, but Nero ducks and hits a reverse neckbreaker...They both get back up, where Stone whips Nero into the corner, Stone charges and hits a clothesline. As Stone and Nero get back to the center they start exchanging shots, until..

WELLLLLLLLL ITS THE BIG SHOW

"Crank It Up" by Brand New Sin continues to play, and the crowd looks on confused as Big Show steps through the curtains.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " First 3 Minute Warning...now The Big Show... what's with non eWe Contracted superstars being here tonight? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And they keep showing up for the double no showed matches is the weird part. "

Big Show gets into the ring, as Stone and Nero both charge at him, Big Show drops them both with a double clothesline, causing the ref to call for the bell.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well much like the first match, this one ends in a no contest. "

Stone gets back up and charges at Big Show, who drops him with a big boot. Big Show grabs Stone back up and grabs him by the throat. Big Show then chucks Stone over the top rope out of the ring with a chokeslam!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Look out! "

Stone crashes through the announce table, as the crowd cheers. Big Show then looks at Phoenix, and balls up his fist. As Nero gets up, Big Show cracks him with a hard right. Nero plops to the mat unconcious, while Big Show points to his balled fist, and "Crank It Up" hits again.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This man is scary, I hope he dont sign a EWE Contract for reals. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You're telling me. "

Big Show leaves up the ramp, while EMTs check on Nero & Alex.

As the camera's return from break D-Dawg is already in the ring.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring from the hoods of Dub C, Pensylvania, weighing in at 222 pounds, Da Original Gangsta.. D-DAWG! "

"Destory & Dominate" by Chimaira and the crowd cheers as Assassin steps out on the stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent...from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 265 pounds....ASSASSIN!!! "

Assassin continues down the ramp and steps up into the ring, suddenly Assassin charges and nearly takes D-Dawg's head off as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Assassin vs D-Dawg

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What a start! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No kidding.. "

D-Dawg pulls himself back up, only to be leveled with another quick clothesline by Assassin. Assassin covers but Dawg kicks out. Dawg gets up and charges at Assassin, only to receive a quick STO. Assassin covers but picks Dawg back up after one, then hits a Dragon Supplex, Assassn again covers but again Assassin picks Dawg back up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Why don't he just cover already and wait for D-Dawg to kick out himself "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Cause this is funnier.. "

Assassin grabs D-Dawg and hits a German Supplex, but Assassin keeps it locked in as he hits a 2nd one..Assassin then hits a release Dragon Supplex...a combination called the Assassination 2.0!....Assassin covers, but at 2, changes his mind gets up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh come one!, what now?! "

Assassin picks Dawg back up and throws him on his shoulders, Assassin then delievers reverse death valley driver.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The Throwback! "

This time Assassin hooks the leg, and keeps it hooked for a 3 count.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match....ASSASSIN!!! "

"Destory & Dominate" hits again as the ref raises Assassin's hand.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That actually coulda been quicker "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " But he had to show D-Dawg why he's a 2x Undisputed Champ! "

Assassin heads up the ramp as the camera's fade backstage.

We open up to see the camera moving down the hallway, we see random superstars sitting backstage and looking at the camera, people dodging to get out of the way, along with some more camera crews. We move to an office towards the end of the building where we see the name on the side of the door: Derek Daniels, Chief of Staff. You can hear the crowd pop in the back ground as Derek is sitting with his feet propped up on his new desk and he seems to be talking on the phone. Derek is wearing a new suit and tie and his hair is in neat little spikes along his forehead.

//Derek Daniels\\ Yes, I told you I have nothing to do with talent relations...I can get you a try out but I can't sign you up for a match. No. Yes I will.

Derek then stops for a moment as his eyes look up to where the camera is, he then gets a look on his face which is hard to read, it is a bit of a grim look a long with a smile, like he knew all along. The camera turns to see the one and only: Johnny Chaos. Derek stands up and holds the phone away from his ear. The crowd boo's loudly.

//Derek Daniels\\ I'll have to call you back.

He hangs up the phone and stands up behind his desk and he offers his hand to Johnny as he walks in, Johnny looks at it and nods but does not shake it.

//Derek Daniels\\ What can I do for you Mr.Chaos?

Johnny has a smug look on his face as he closes the door behind him and turns back to Derek. He puts his hands behind his back with a coy smile.

//Johnny Chaos\\ Look, I know you're new to this and all, but you've never been on this side of the roster before, it's not good to get on our bad side.

Derek looks a little confused and scratches his head.

//Derek Daniels\\ I've not had to make any decisions yet, what in the blue hell are you talking about? How have I pissed anyone off?

Johnny rocks back and forth on his heels.

//Johnny Chaos\\ I'll get to the point Derek, I want a title shot and I want it tonight. Don't beat around the bush because I've deserved it. You don't want your first time in office to get nasty.

He smirks and Derek steps out from behind the desk and gets in front of Johnny and places his hands to his side and then he looks at Johnny.

//Derek Daniels\\ You have a point; I don't want my first night in office to get nasty. I don't want to have to whip your ass all over this OFFICE.

The crowd bursts into cheers as Johnny turns his head in the opposite direction and then looks back to Derek.

//Johnny Chaos\\ I'm afraid you were going to say that, so you are not going to give me a title shot, that I so rightly deserve?

Johnny seems to be fuming and seething at this point as Derek puts a finger on his chin and looks up at the ceiling.

//Derek Daniels\\ Hmm, let's see...HELL NO. You have done nothing Johnny, NOTHING to earn a title shot. You expect to waltz in here and intimidate me...Do you know who I am?

Johnny rolls his eyes and then cracks his knuckles and cracks his neck as he looks at Derek right in the eyes and laughs.

//Johnny Chaos\\ Oh yeah, I know exactly who you are. A washed up, has been NOBODY, who won a title when nobody cared. You won your matches by default Daniels, don't give me the horse crap you feed everyone else. You don't want to give me a title match? Then you give me a match against YOU...Right here tonight.

The crowd explodes at this thought and begins to cheer ready loud. Derek looks up to the ceiling as he hears the crowd pop but he shakes his head.

//Derek Daniels\\ Say what you will, but you aren't even worth me getting into that ring, you're trash, always were and always will be...Now...GET OUT OF MY OFFICE.

Johnny stares at Derek like he loathed nothing more in the world and then turned his back and slammed the door. Derek put his hand to his temple and rubbed it gently. The scene slowly fades back to ringside.

"Hell" by Disturbed is playing as we see Ceno in the ring raising up the Mid Eastern Title.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring, from Hamilton Ontario Canada...weighing in at 268 pounds...he is the EWE Mid Eastern Champion...JAMES CENO!!! "

Ceno continues to raise the title, til his music cuts. Ceno lays his title to the side as the arena stays quiet for a moment...suddenly "Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere kicks into the PA and the crowd explodes as Lewis steps out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here he comes, as we found out earlier tonight, the man that'll meet White Tiger November 29th at Final Battle.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yeah, yeah.. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And the opponent...from Minneapolis Minnesota...weighing in at 209 pounds...SEAN LEWIS!!! "

The crowd continues to cheer as Lewis continues down the ramp, Lewis rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbukle, Lewis poses for the crowd, Ceno tries to run up for a cheap shot, but Lewis, hears him coming and quickly jumps off with a moonsault, landing on Ceno as the ref quickly calls for the bell.

NON-TITLE MATCH
James Ceno[c] vs Sean Lewis

Lewis hooks the legs as the ref counts a quick two count.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That was almost the quickest match in EWE History! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Good reaction by Lewis, while Ceno tried to be sneaky.. "

Lewis gets back up and so does Ceno, Lewis dashes up the turnbukle and hits a quick whisper in the wind, Lewis covers getting a two count. Lewis quickly springs off the ropes with a moonsault, and another 2 count. As they both get back up, Ceno swings at Lewis, but Lewis ducks and quickly hits The UpDraft!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It's over! "

Lewis covers one...two...but Ceno kicks out! Lewis can't believe it...he just shrugs his shoulders and smiles as he starts tuning up the band like HBK and the crowd cheers, not even caring. Lewis comes for the superkick, but Ceno ducs. As Lewis turns around Ceno hits a right hand. Ceno swings again, but this time Lewis moves and grabs Ceno's arm, locking in the S-Works!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's over now...Ceno ain't getting out of this.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The S-Works is locked in! "

Ceno fights and screams, and does get a finger tip on the bottom rope...but Lewis flips over bringing them back to the center of the ring, as Lewis locks the pressure back in...Ceno screams more, then finally taps.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Ceno Tapped, it's over! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The winner of this match..SEAN LEWIS!!! "

"Smart Went Crazy" hits again as Lewis smiles and raises up his arms, then you read his lips as he says "be ready Jeff" as the camera's fade to another commercial.

The scene opens backstage as we see Shawn Ashlocke stretching, getting warmed up for his match. We hear a door in the background and in steps his partner, Cameron Hayden. Shawn doesn't even look up, as if he doesn't know, nor does he really care, who it is.

//Cameron Hayden\\ Long time no see, Shawn.

Shawn just looks up and nods.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ Yep. It's been a while.

//Cameron Hayden\\ So uh... about tonight...

Shawn just shrugs.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ Listen, kid. Next week, you're just another bump in the way I have to overcome... so, teaming or not, I'm not gonna try to hard to save your skin out there. You have two options at this point... carry your own weight, or stay out of the way.

Cameron thinks for a second and nods.

//Cameron Hayden\\ Fair. But Shawn, uh... are you sure you're okay? I mean, that little scene at the Pay Per View was pretty scary, having gone through all that and having no idea? Are you sure you're not slipping back into...

Shawn jumps up and gets in his face.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ Listen. We owe each other a lot, you're probably the only person in this company who could get away with saying as much as you already have... but if you so much as finish that sentence, I'll take your fucking head off, do you understand me?

Cameron just looks at the floor, not sure what to say.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ Ever since I uh... came back... that's been in the past. Not one relapse since that night where you... killed me. It's gonna stay that way. It has to. Now if you'll excuse me...

He motions Cameron to move out of the way of the door, but he doesn't budge. Shawn clenches his fist.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ Last chance...

Finally, Cameron moves, and Shawn walks out of the room, slamming the door behind him as we fade back to ringside.

"In the end" starts as the show returns, a few cheers are heard as the curtain parts and Lacey makes her way onto the stage first, followed by Scott King, the pair stand either side of the stage as finally Michael King makes his way out. He poses slightly on the stage before starting down the ramp.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, the following is set for one fall, introducing first, making his way to the ring he is from Dallas, Texas and weighing 235 pounds, he is being accompanied by Lacey and Scott King, this is Michael King!"

King raises his arms as his name is announced, he pats his chest as he walks down the ramp taking high fives from both his managers before rolling into the ring, he gets to his feet and raises his arms into the air once more.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "This match is going to be an exciting one, Jimmy, you have the man in the ring, Michael King and Dean Winchester.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "You have Dean's brawling and Kings technique and high flying, it's going to be a good one, I hope."

"Hey Man, Nice Shot" is heard as the fans roar for Dean, he heads onto the stage walking slowly, he looks around and grins pointing to the fans before starting down the ramp, he slaps a few hands as they hang over the barricade looking at Michael in the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Dean of course beat Smooth a last week."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Thanks to that idiot, The iron Sheik."

You'll be sure to hear a few expletives in the background, continues down the ramp, before reaching the steps, he looks at Lacey and Scott at ringside.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and from Lawrence Kansas he weighs in at 250 pounds, Dean 'The Mean' Wincheeeester!"

There is a massive pop for Dean's name, he grins slightly as he walks across the apron and climbs into the ring, he leans back into his corner looking at Michael as his theme fades.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "It's go time!"

STANDARD MATCH
Dean Winchester vs Michael King

As the ref singles the bell Dean runs over the ring at King, swinging for a quick clothesline but Michael ducks under it and rolls Dean up! The ref counts but Dean easily breaks out, sending Michaels flinging into the corner, Dean tries to get to his feet but Michael hits him with a clothesline, King turns away asif to taunt but then instantly vaults backwards nailing a standing moonsault, hooking the leg 1.. Dean once more powers out.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "King looking for a quick win here."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "He is trying to impress his bro, I guess."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I'd impress lacey."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "sure."

Michael grabs Dean and drags him to his feet, hitting him with a quick punch to the head, Dean turns holding his face from the right hand. Michael grabs the hair of Dean and drags him back connecting a quick European uppercut. The Dean of Mean rolls over and gets up, catching the oncoming right of King before kneeing his opponent in the gut, Dean then plants King with an Evenflow DDT!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Dean takes control with the counter!"

Dean gets to his feet spinning and hitting a quick elbow, he jumps up again and then hits a second, and third, and fourth elbow, before he drags King up and pulls him to the corner by his hair, pushing him back against the turnbuckle. Dean climbs onto the second rope holding the hair of Dean, he looks around at the fans raising his arm into the air his fist clenched before nailing rights to the head of his opponent, the fans count it up.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "We saw Dean's style last week and this looks like it's going to be more of the same."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Last Week dean actually knocked Eddie Smooth, flat out unconscious, boom goodnight, this is NOT where you want to be if you're Michael King."

Suddenly king grabs the legs of Dean and walks away from the corner before dropping Dean down an 'ooooh' is heard from the fans as Dean's head bounces from the ring post (not the turnbuckle) Dean slumps down holding his head, KIng grabs him and nails a quick back breaker dropping Dean's back over his knee.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Dean could be concussed!"

Michael pins and gets a two as the camera cuts to Scott at ringside, who claps his brother. Michaels pulls Dean up and throws him off into the ropes hitting a flapjack as he returns, he pins but only gets two, keeping his focus he mounts Dean and hits bothh lefts and rights before grabbing Dean up to his feet and hitting a perfect scoop slam, Michael quickly turns and springs up the ropes spinning backwards and hitting a leg drop, the fans cheer and boo slightly.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Michael switching it up here!"

Michael goes for the pin but still dean breaks out, King gets to his feet looking at his brother for some kind of inspiration, the camera flashes to Scott who just looks to his brother, not moving. King grabs Dean and pulls him up connecting a quick fisherman suplex, he pins 1...2.. Dean breaks out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Another quick pin from King."

King gets to his feet and pulls Dean up, but Dean hits an elbow to the gut and then charges him back into the corner hitting shoulder thrusts to the gut, Dean then grabs King and whips him across the ring into the opposite corner, running in he jumps up and nails a splash, the fans cheer Winchester on as he spins and plants a bulldog rolling King over and pulls the legs up 1...2.. Michael kicks out.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Instant shift in momentum!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "No kidding."

The Dean of Mean grabs stalks michael to his feet before hitting a spinning back kick to the stomach, Michael staggers back bouncing into the ropes before bouncing into Deans clutch, Dean pops off a brilliant powerslam keeping the legs hooked and getting a near fall! Dean gets up and looks around slightly frustrated.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Dean nearly had him, now he needs to keep his eye on the ball."

Dean stalks Michael once more, charging him and hitting a clothesline as he gets up, Dean keeps running hitting the ropes he comes back and goes for the same again but Michael ducks under, both men hit the ropes, Michael goes for a crossbody but Dean hits the mat rolling under it, they both get upand immediately spring into the air with dropkicks, hitting one another they both hit the mat! Cheers and applause ripples through the arena.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What an exchange"

The ref counts the pair, on 4 king starts to drag himself up at the ropes, on 6 Dean manages to fight to his hands and knees, on 7 King gets to his feet as does Dean, king walks over and grabs Dean setting him a suplex, but Dean buts the breaks on on and then reverses, which is great except King lands behind him grabbing him around the throat, Dean scoots back and lifts King up for a backdrop but he flips back and lands on his feet again.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Nobody is hitting anything at the moment"

Dean turns around ducking a clothesline straight away, he grabs the back of Michael and tries a neckbreaker but King spins around and pushes him away, Dean turns around right into a horrific kings court!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What a kick!"

The fans scream in awe as Dean falls back, his hands still up in tyhe position they where as he made an attempt to block, Michaels falls down and pins Dean hooking the leg up as the ref counts 1...2...3! "In the end" is heard again as the fans clap for the match.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "The winner of the match, Michael King."

After the match is over we see Scott climbing over the top rope to get into the ring we see Michael grab Dean Winchester and pull his arms behind his back as Scott takes off his sport coat and sets it on the ring ropes as the fans are booing loudly at Scott as we rolls up his sleeves as he looks at his brother and smiles. He walks over to Dean and starts to punch Dean in the face and head a few times Michael then lets Dean go as Scott picks Dean up and throw him into the right hand corner of the ring and then he starts to deliver his patended elbows to Dean as the crowd continues to boo the actions of Michael & Scott.

We see Lacey King walking down to the ring with a smile on her face to see that the brother are bonding while they are beating on Dean. She gets down to the ring as the fans continue to boo her a few actually reached out and tried to grab her and ended up getting punched in the face for it. She walks up the steps on the side of the ring and gets in under the middle rope as she looks on to what her brother have done. She looks at both Michael & Scott and she then kicks Dean in between his legs as he falls to the ground she then embraces both of her brothers.

//Jimmy Justice\\ That little pecker head Dean got what he deserved in my book. These guys are doing EWE a favor by taking out the trash around here.

//Jonathan Steele\\ How can you say that Jimmy? This is a man's livelihood were talking about here. There just acting like a bunch of animals. Who's going to put a stop to this non sense?

The crowds boos quickly turn to cheers as we see Assassin rushing down towards the ring. Assassin reaches the apron of the ring and comes to a stop as he looks at all three of the Kings standing in the middle of the ring

//Jonathan Steele\\ What is he waiting for? Get in there and do something.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Why don't you shut up. Before I do to you what they've done to Dean.

Assassin slides into the ring and stares down all three of the Kings who look ready to claim another victim of violence. Assassin walks up towards Michael as the two begin exchanging words with one another

//Assassin\\ What are you guys doing. I didn't bring you here to do this. This was suppose to be about the future of wrestling.

//Michael King\\ Assassin I alone am the future of professional wrestling this guy is nothing but a freaking joke and if your head wasn't so far buried up your ass you would know that I'm right.

Lacey steps between both men as the crowd watches on waiting to see what happens next. Assassin begins to help Dean to his feet while Lacey tries to calm down both Michael & Scott who are becoming more and more angry as they watch Assassin help Dean to his feet

//Dean Winchester\\ Why are you helping me?

Assassin looks at Dean before looking at the three Kings standing near by

//Assassin\\ Because I believe that you are the future of wrestling. And I want to make sure the future survives.

Dean reaches his feet holding his head as Assassin holds him up Assassin then leans Dean against the ropes making sure he's alright as the fans begin to cheer

Assassin looks over at the Kings once more before looking over at Dean as he leans in and whispers

//Assassin\\ I'm sorry kid. But your not part of the future here.

Dean looks at Assassin surprised by his comments as Assassin picks Dean up onto his shoulders and delivers the Throwback to Dean as the crowd looks on in shock while Michael Lacey & Scott smile at what's just happened to Dean.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I knew it. I knew this guy was going to turn his back on the fans.

//Jonathan Steele\\ The fans turned there back on him a long time ago. They just felt sorry for him. That's why they cheered for him.

Assassin gets to his feet as he looks down at the prone body of Dean smiling at his handy work while Lacey Michael & Scott join him standing over Dean as they all look down

Assassin looks up and stares at the three Kings who each stare at one another while staring at Assassin before they all embrace over Dean's body to the hatred of the fans as we see trash beginning to fly into the ring.

Trixy enters the ring with a microphone in hand as she approaches the group.

//Trixy\\ What the hell is going on here?

//Scott King\\
Trixy there are only a few words for what I have put together here you see I came to this company with two goals in mind and that was to make as much money as I could and to help my little brother and sister realize there potential in this company.

//Trixy\\ I understand that but where does Assassin fit into all of this?

Scott looks over at Assassin who steps forward looking over at Michael & Lacey

//Assassin\\ My part in this Trixy is simple. I have the same dream that Scott does. I want to see the future of wrestling rise to the top. And these two. They are the future weather anyone likes it or not.

Michael then steps forward and looks at both Scott and Assassin.

//Michael King\\ Well Trixy to put it simply I want to introduce you to what we are going to be calling ourselves now. We will simply be known as the evolution of wrestling period. That's all I have to say. And our only goal here now in EWE is to collect the gold.

//Trixy\\ So what does this mean?

Lacey steps forward to join all three of the boys as she snatches the microphone from Trixy.

//Lacey King\\ This means were family. And family sticks together.

Lacey drops the microphone before kicking Trixy in the gut as she grabs Trixy's arms and lifts her into the air delivering the Wings of Fate to Trixy as a shocked crowd looks on in disbelief. Lacey gets to her feet as Michael comes over to her and the two of them pick up Trixy and lay her prone body on top of Dean's body.

Scott & Assassin join Michael & Lacey as they all raise each others arms in the center of the ring as "Cult of Personality" starts to play as the ring begins to fill with popcorn and cups of various drinks being thrown into the ring hitting each of the members of Evolution of Wrestling as we go to commercial break

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009   Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 12:34 am

Episode: #2

Date: October 30th, 2009

Venue: Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland Ohio

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 12 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Joe(Kings): Segment following his match

Dustin Markowitz: Jack Michaels Segment

Jon North: 2 Segments involving himself

Dustin Hoffman: Segment involving Exiles, Tag Match

Manny: 3 Segments involving him

Luke: 2 Segments, Dean/King

JAY: Segment during/After 1st Match, Woods/Smooth, Stone/Phoenix, Assassin/Dawg, Ceno/Lewis, HHH/WT

As we come back from commercials, the scene heads too the office of Michael Jenson, where Mr. Man would be seen walking up to it and banging on the door. After several seconds pass, an enraged Michael Jenson opened the door.

//Michael Jensen\\ "Can I help you with something, Mr. Man?"

//Mr. Man\\ "I was told that you know about the code."

//Michael Jensen\\ "What code?"

//Mr. Man\\ "Don't play dumb with me, you know exactly which code!"

Jenson keeps quiet, before looking over at Mr. Man, who seems determined in his quest for tonight.

//Michael Jensen\\ "Alright, I know about the code, but it wasn't my idea."

//Mr. Man\\ "Then tell me right here, right now just who's idea it was."

//Michael Jensen\\ "....I can't tell you."

An enraged Mr. Man just looks at Jenson, looking as if he wants to kill him.

//Mr. Man\\ "What do you mean you can't tell me!?"

//Michael Jensen\\ "Look, just go to the ring later tonight, and all will be revealed."

//Mr. Man\\ "You know what Mr. Jenson, you better be right, because whoever it is, they're going to wish they never messed with me!"

Mr. Man then walks away, straddling his International Championship over his shoulder, before walking away, leaving the boss to watch him before we head to the next match.

"Y2J" lights up the titan tron as a countdown emurges....5...4...3....2....1 then pyro shoots off cuing "Break Down The Walls". Jericho comes out getting boos from the crowd of course.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following tag team match, is scheduled for one fall. On his way to the ring..from Manhasset New York, weighing in at 226 pounds...CHRIS JERICHO!!! "

Jericho continues down the ramp, smug as always. Jericho walks up the steps and enters the ring, still ignoring the crowd as his music cuts. "Metalingus" by Alterbridge hits as Edge comes out through the curtains, this actually gains a mixed reaction after what he done last week.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his partner...from Toronto, Ontario, Canada...weighing in at 250 pounds...The Rated R Superstar, EDGE!!! "

Edge continues down the ramp and slides into the ring, Edge poses up on the ropes in the middle, still getting a mixed reaction(rather then all boos). As Edge turns to Jericho, Jericho spits in Edge's face. Edge wipes it and laughs a little, as the two start exchanging words.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This team is falling apart before the match can even start.. "

"King Nothing" by Metallica hits the PA breaking up the verbal war as Edge steps onto the apron and Hayden steps out through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And the opponents....first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 209 pounds...CAMERON HAYDEN!!! "

Hayden continues down the ramp and stops by the steps. Hayden smiles as Jericho trash talks him trying to lure him in, but Hayden is too clever for that and waits for tonight's partner. That's when his music is cut and is quickly replaced with the instrumental version of "7 Days To The Wolves" by Nightwish. Ashlocke steps out to a completely mixed reaction.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his partner...from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds...SHAWN ASHLOCKE!!! "

Ashlocke continues down the ramp and joins Hayden by the steps, after a moment, Hayden walks up the steps and stays on the apron, while Ashlocke climbs into the ring and stares at Jericho, while the music cuts and the ref calls for the bell.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Edge & Chris Jericho vs Cameron Hayden & Shawn Ashlocke

As the two both enter the ring, they lock up, and Jericho uses his size advantage to push Ashlocke into the ropes, with the collar & elbow tie up still in effect. He pushes Ashlocke's chin back, over the ropes as the referee warns him to break the hold he starts to count, but Jericho releases it on a 4 count. The two men get into a bit of a shoving match, until Ashlocke winds back and slaps Jericho across the face.

//Jonathan Steele\\ What a sign of disrespect there by Ashlocke.

//Jimmy Justice\\ This guy never learns, Steele. He has no dignity, no class, no...

He suddenly stops as the action intensifies, Jericho lunges in for revenge, but Ashlocke ducks his arms, grabbing one and pulling it around into a hammerlock. He holds it there for a minute, then Jericho flips it around into one of his own. Ashlocke tries to spin out as well, but Jericho adapts it into a standing armbar, until Ashlocke backs into the ropes and uses the leverage to push Jericho off the ropes into an irish whip. As he comes back, Ashlocke falls face first to the floor, leading Jericho to jump over him, and come running back into a dropkick... but he stops himself at the last second, letting Ashlocke fall to his back. Jericho grabs the legs and starts trying to roll him over.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Walls Of Jericho! This could be over already!

But as Jericho rolls him, Ashlocke puts some extra torque on and spins him right through the roll, using his legs to throw Jericho clear across the ring. Both men get to their feet at the same time, and this time it's Jericho that throws Ashlocke toward the ropes. As he comes back, he tries for a hip toss, but Shawn lands on his feet and turns it into a huge belly-to-belly suplex. Jericho kicks back up and runs at Shawn again, this time getting taken down with a huge arm drag. Frustrated, Jericho lets the momentum of the fall roll him right out of the ring, and starts to walk a lap around the ring, shaking his head in frustration. Ashlocke grins and shrugs, then leans back, holding out his arm, which is eagerly tagged by Cameron Hayden. The two exchange spots as Jericho looks on in anger.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Smart team work by the Exiles here, keeping fresh through early tags.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Not how I see it, Steele. Ashlocke's old and out of shape, he's probably winded already.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Did you SEE the Pay Per View, Jimmy?

//Jimmy Justice\\ Heh, yeah... can't tell for sure if Ashlocke did. Hahaha.

Edge drops out of the ring and starts trying to talk reason to Jericho, who rolls back into the ring. Hayden lets him up and the two stare eachother down. This time it's Jericho who goes for the belittling slap, but Hayden catches his arm and delivers a huge left hook, sending Jericho not only to his back, but rolling into his corner. Aggrivated at his lack of success so far, he makes a tag in to Edge. Edge cautiously climbs in and circles the ring with Hayden. As they go in to lock up, Hayden whips an arm around Edge's head into an old fashioned key lock, which holds for about 15 seconds before Edge spins out of it and up to his feet, sending Hayden off the ropes, but when the Philadelphia native comes back, he jumps up and wraps Edge's arms behind him, rolling it into a crucifix. The referee counts 1...2... and Edge kicks out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ A surprisingly technical showing so far by The Exiles.

//Jimmy Justice\\ You're surprised? Look at the shape these guys are in, they clearly can't let it get too violent, or they wouldn't stand a chance.

Edge decides to take a page from Ashlocke's book and throws Hayden into the ropes, ducking under when he comes back, but as he hits the second ropes, Jericho grabs a handful of hair, yanking him off his feet.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh, I suppose THAT'S more what you would support.

//Jimmy Justice\\ That, my friend, is sound tag team wrestling.

Edge starts to put the boots to Hayden, who fights his way back to his feet slowly. Hayden tries to throw Edge off the ropes, but Edge keeps hold of a handful of Hayden's hair so he can't get away, and drags Hayden back down to the floor, and into a reverse chinlock. This time Hayden turns around the play and grabs Edge's hair from that position, which he uses to force his way back to his feet.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Hayden fighting fire with fire here.

As he gets to his feet, he flings Edge into the ropes, but gets reversed, and comes back into Edge's knee, which he flips over to land on his back.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Here we go, Steele. The team of Edge and Jericho finally starting to kick this match up a notch.

Edge applies another chinlock, but Hayden fights up again, throws a couple punches into his midsection to free himself, then goes off the ropes himself. Edge thinks quick though, and ducks into position.

//Jimmy Justice\\ SPEAR! SPEAR!

//Jonathan Steele\\ He sure didn't connect flush there, but he may have gotten enough of it.

Edge goes down to pin Hayden, but Ashlocke leans back on the ropes and flings himself in. 1...2... and Ashlocke lands with his back across Edge's just in time to break up the fall, though he looks like it hurt him as much as his opponent. Just then, Jericho starts to come in and the ref, noticing Ashlocke is still down, holding his back, turns to keep Edge's partner out of the fray, which is Ashlocke's cue to seemingly forget all about his back and jump to his feet, throwing Edge into the corner and delivering a series of punches to his midsection, meanwhile Hayden rolls out onto the apron, though no official tag was ever made.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Look at that! He was faking! The bastard was playin' possum the whole time!

//Jonathan Steele\\ This just goes to show why you never turn your back on Shawn Ashlocke, Jimmy.

Ashlocke goes to throw Edge across, but he's reversed and Shawn is sent running to the other corner... and right into the referee, as both men hit the floor hard. Edge goes over and tags in Jericho who climbs into the ring, jumps up to the second rope, and hits a huge Lionsault, pinning Ashlocke... but there's no referee to make the count. As Jericho gets up, and starts pulling Ashlocke to his feet, Edge busies himself trying to wake up the referee. Jericho goes off the ropes, into his trademarked one handed bulldog, and starts trying to roll Ashlocke over into the Walls of Jericho, but Ashlocke holds his ankles.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Ashlocke, once again, showing off his skills at the submission game. It's gonna take a lot more than that to lock this man in a hold.

Shawn uses his feet to push Jericho off, into the opposite corner, where Hayden reaches around and digs a thumb into his eye. Shawn jumps up and slaps Edge in the face, leading him to try and get in, which draws the eye of the ref, who tries to separate the two, while Hayden jumps down and grabs Jericho's leg, using the distraction to ram it into the corner post a few times.

//Jimmy Justice\\ They're cheating AGAIN!

//Jonathan Steele\\ That one goes both ways, Jimmy. How can any ref hope to keep order in this match?

They resume the somewhat legal format, though Ashlocke is still in illegally, as he comes over to Jericho, wraps his leg over the second rope, and delivers a couple swift kicks, before using a corkscrew to throw the larger man, by his weakened leg, to the floor. He then swings it around between his own legs, and uses a legdrop onto the inside of the knee.

//Jonathan Steele\\ More classic Ashlocke, finding a weakness and going at it like a rabid dog.

Ashlocke pulls the leg over Jericho's head, stretching the hamstring and pulls it down, sending Jericho into a roll of intense pain. He points to Edge, then to Jericho, as if something similar were coming for him, then gestures around his waist to indicate he will be champion soon, as it becomes obvious Edge wants to get in, but Shawn does the same hamstring move again, as Jericho writhes in pain. He fights his way to his feet and almost falls into the corner adjacent to the one where Edge is waiting, and leans against the corner as Shawn wraps it around the ropes again, this time pulling, stretching the rope with Jericho's sore knee. The ref pulls Ashlocke off and begins reprimanding him. Ashlocke ignores him and starts to pose for the crowd as Jericho stumbles into the corner with Edge in it. There's a brief moment where Edge's out stretched hand barely clips Jericho's shoulder, but it's unclear whether it was seen as a legitimate tag. Just then Shawn grabs Jericho and pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Once again, as he did before the brutal submission of Mr. Man, Shawn points up, to signal a dedication to his idol, Owen Hart, and begins to apply The Sharpshooter. Just then, the original referee can be seen outside. He calls over the new one to explain something to him, just as Jericho taps out. The original ref gestures to Edge and seems to be telling him that a tag was made, so the new ref calls Edge into the ring. Shawn, unaware of the change, keeps the Sharpshooter applied as Edge runs across to Hayden, using a huge forearm to knock him off the apron.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Here we go!

He turns and runs back as Shawn drops Jericho's legs, and hits a huge spear, not caring that Ashlocke lands right across his downed partner. Edge quickly gets the pin as the new referee falls to the floor to make the count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ One... two... three!

//Jimmy Justice\\ THEY DID IT!

//Jonathan Steele\\ It would appear that way but... Ashlocke wasn't even the legal man. The win, by all rights, isn't legal.

Jennifer Sparks makes the official announcement, as the referees argue the validity of the decision.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The winners of this match, Chris Jericho and Eeeeedge!

Edge hops out of the ring before Hayden can get to him and heads up the ramp smiling at his controvercial, yet still official win.
The camera slowly rolls into the office of the boss again, he sits at his desk looking at some paperwork.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Back with the boss."

After a few moments there is a knock at the door, he peers over and then places the paper down sitting up slightly in his chair.

//Michael Jensen\\ "Come in."

He speaks clearly, keeping his eyes on the door, the door crackles as the door is opened. A smile comes over the face of the boss as he rises from his seat, into the room walks a suited man, with black hair neatly combed back, you do not see his face as the camera is situated behind him.

//Michael Jensen\\ "I'm glad you saw it my way."

He extends his hand to the man who is quick to shake it, Michael then gestures to the seat before sitting himself. The other man sits down carefully, still not saying a word.

//Michael Jensen\\ "So, I am sure that your guy will be interested to hear from us, right?"

//Guy\\ "Yes, he is extremely interested in having talks with this company. It's just unfortunate that he isn't available to be here now."

Jensen grins, happy to hear that there is some interest.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "sounds to me like there could be a new guy on the way, Jon."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Hopefully to replace you."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I'll just replace your dad in your mums bed."

//Michael Jensen\\ "Well, I have had my staff draw up a contract, obviously this is not set in stone but this is the figure that I'd be willing to offer."

He pushes the paperwork he'd been looking over across the table to the man who takes a few moments to look over it, as he does he speaks.

//Agent\\ "This looks good, but I'll obviously have to speak to him about it."

//Michael Jensen\\ "Of course, i'd expect nothing less."

//Agent\\ "I'm sure he'd be delighted, though."

Once more Jensen smiles, he speaks again but the sound fades out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Well we have to go to a commercial, more after this!"

As it comes back from commercial we go backstage once more to see Derek Daniels, our chief of staff talking to a rookie in the back ground. The rookie has on some plain red tights and has sandy blonde hair; he wrestled at the top of the card in a dark match as the fans were just arriving into the arena. Derek puts a hand on his shoulder.

//Derek Daniels\\ You did good kid, keep it up and you may be on the card some day, but you have got to start hitting the weight room a little harder, I didn't enjoy seeing you get thrown around like that, I've got to go do some paper work but I want you to keep what I said in mind.

Derek keeps walking down the hall toward his office and opened the door only to find the place trashed. He looks around the room and everything is turned over, his desk is broken and all of the electronics are smoking from damage. Derek puts a hand on his head and looks over on the wall behind his desk. Derek notices a large piece of paper with the words, written in blood red.  "IT'S YOUR TURN NEXT", with a sadistic smiley face beside it. Derek pulls it off and wads it up and storms out of his office as the scene fades to ringside.

The scene cuts away to the front of the stage, where the titan tron of Mr. Man plays, then "The Enemy" kicks in over the P/A system.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the eWe International Champion, 'The Gold Standard' Mr. Man!"

As Mr. Man walks down from the stage with his International Championship over his shoulder, over course, the fans don't mind booing him.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Finally, all of us and Mr. Man are going to find out who's been messing with him with that code."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "You know what, don't act like you care. Whoever has been messing with him is going to get what they deserve."

Man would now enter the ring via the steps, and would take the microphone from Jennifer Sparks, before looking on at the entrance area.

//Mr. Man\\ "You know, ever since I came back to the eWe, there has been that damn code! Every single match, every single time I step foot into the ring, there's a code, and I am tired of it. So, I went to Michael Jenson's office and I asked, no wait, I DEMANDED that I find out who the hell has been putting out that damn code. But, being the incompetent and erratic owner he is, he told me to come out here and find out for myself who the hell is doing the code. So you know what, that is exactly what I am doing! I am going to find out who put this code, and I am going to make whoever did pay, so come on!"

After Mr. Man, no sound was heard but a regular old pause.

//Mr. Man\\ "You know what, Mr. Jenson, I am tired of playing these games. You said if I come out here, I would find out who has been putting up that code! Now I know you're too busy with DX taking over your mind and making you crazy, but please, that does not affect me! I am the International Champion! I have beaten the best, and quite frankly I am the best! So, if you don't tell me who has been messing with me with those damn codes, I am going to go back there, and I am going to get Michael Jenson and deal with him myself! So please, tell me who the hell is doing this!?"

Again, another pause while the fans just boo Mr. Man for his threatening of the owner and the man who brought eWe back. Of course, it was once again silent.

//Mr. Man\\ "That's it Jenson, you're mine!"

He would drop the microphone and would make his way to the ropes where he was starting to get out when the lights went dark and the titan tron goes to life.

DWEFECHFEGMRFHBFSJHFMANG38783
GFT83GFG8FINALFE47R37T376T74874
4FERGBATTLE4439YFR43EH8F83

Mr. Man would just stare up as the numbers and letters began to change, before the letters that needed to began to disappear.

38783838FINAL4737376748744BATTLE443943883

Then, after those letters disappeared, the numbers began to as well.

FINALBATTLE

Finally, the message would be revealed, before the image on the titan tron decided to go blank, going back to the camera shot of Mr. Man staring on.

After finally getting a hold of himself, Mr. Man just shakes his head, looking to get back into a sane mindset, before the familiar sounds of "Sinner" by Drowning Pool plays over the P/A system!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Oh my God, it can't be!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "No! You have to be kidding me!"

After the video of Android #18 begins to play, it switches off before saying...

ANDROID #18 VS. MR. MAN - FINAL BATTLE

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Oh my God! This is some great news, ladies and gentlemen!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Michael Jenson has screwed over the International Champion by making this match, and this just isn't fair!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh, shut up, Jimmy! Finally, Mr. Man is going to get what he deserves."

Mr. Man just stares on in disbelief, even going so far as to dropping his championship to the side of him, looking on, in shock. The camera would stay on his reaction for the first few moments before, it fades away.

We come back with a shot of the crowd and Jonathan Steele in it. He is standing with a man to his right and for those who are fans of EWE they will recognize him immediately.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Ladies and Gentlemen... Please join me in welcome EWE Hall of Famer and a true legend of wrestling...  "THE BLAST" JACK MICHAELS!!!

The crowd goes crazy as Jack waves to them and looks fit and trim in a Black Polo shirt and slacks.

//Jonathan Steele\\ So tell us Jack... Where have you been?

"The Blast" //Jack Michaels\\ Happily retired my friend... I have recently started watching EWE again and I have to say its good to see some of the old faces still around... Although I don't miss getting my head caved in by White Tiger anymore...

Jack laughs as does Jonathan.

//Jonathan Steele\\ I think most fans will remember those matches as classics with both of you getting your fair shots in... However what brings you here tonight?

"The Blast" //Jack Michaels\\ Just visiting some old friends... Its great to see my student DDD and my old partner Hunter again. I actually just happened to be in town to sign the papers on my new book... "The Last Blast: From Vegas to the World. The Jack Michaels Story."

//Jonathan Steele\\ Sounds interesting... But I think the question on everyone's mind is this...  Is Jack Michaels ever going to return to the squared circle.

The Blast is about to answer but the crowd cuts him off with immense cheers and a chant of "ONE MORE MATCH." Jack smiles a million dollar grin.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Jack you can hear the crowd... What do you say?

"The Blast" //Jack Michaels\\: I say... Never say never... But whatever happens... "ITS GOING TO BE A BLAST!!!"

The crowd goes crazy again as Jonathan shakes Jack's hand and starts to fight his way back towards his seat. Steele walks back over and sits back next to Jimmy.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Going to be a Blast eh? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " me and Jack go far back Jimmy, but ya it was great to see him again. "

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd roars as the green lights start flashing.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

"The Game" by Motorhead continues to play as the crowd now explodes when HHH steps through the curtains, DX T-Shirt on and EWE Championship around his waist, along with a bottle of water in his hand, as he pours some on his head.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here comes another good friend of mine. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You and your choice of friends, I swear "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event...on his way to the ring, from Greenwich Connecticut...weighing in at 255 pounds...he is the current EWE Heavyweight Champion...The Game, TRIPLE!! H!!! "

HHH continues down the ramp as he reaches the steps he pours more water on his head, then takes a drink before he tosses the bottle into the crowd. HHH then walks up the steps and walks to the center of the apron, he bends back on the ropes as he spits the water straight into the air, then bends forward and spits the remaining water into the camera as it zoomed in. HHH then steps into the ring and walks acrossed to climb the turnbukle, ripping off the EWE Championship as he raises it up doing his normal pose. HHH finally returns to the center of the ring as he borrows the mic from Jennifer and lays the EWE Title on the mat as he looks down.

//Triple H\\ " Well here we are...the Main Event...I just gotta ask.. "

HHH looks up at the crowd..

//Triple H\\ " Are You Ready? "

The crowd cheers, but HHH shakes his head.

//Triple H\\ " No!...Cleveland this is Triple H & White Tiger Round 3 hundred and forty two!...you can do better than that..I SAID! "

HHH climbs the turnbukle

//Triple H\\ " ARE YOU READY?!!! "

The crowd explodes as HHH returns to the center of the ring by his title and looks down.

//Triple H\\ " Then.. "

HHH then points out to the audience.

//Triple H\\ " For the Thousands in Attendence.. "

HHH points to the camera

//Triple H\\ " For the Millions Watch at Home.. "

HHH looks up.

//Triple H\\ " And for Jack Michaels.. "

The crowd cheers as HHH nods.

//Triple H\\ " It's great to see ya man....hell last time you was in this EWE Ring, me and you was The Tag Team Champions...We were unstopable together...and anyone who doesn't agree...well....they can do this.. "

HHH looks back down

//Triple H\\ " LLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!!! "

The crowd cheers as HHH looks back up and acts like he's handing the mic over, when noone is there, but HHH steps over and takes it from himself.

//Triple H\\ " And of course..if you're not down with that...We've only got two words for ya! "

HHH raises the mic as the crowd screams "Suck It!". HHH then hands the mic back to Jennifer, then rips the DX shirt off before tossing it into the crowd, then handing his title to the time keeper. Suddenly the lights dim, and the crowd gets ampted up.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

The Crowd cheers

YOU'RE IN MY JUNGLE BABY

The crowd cheers some more as HHH smiles and nods

AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses continues to play and the crowd EXPLODES when White Tiger steps out on stage.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " These fans sure missed him. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Cause I damn sure didn't.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Whatever Jimmy. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent...from Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 pounds, WHITE TIGER!!! "

Tiger continues down the ramp and walks up the steps. He enters the ring and smiles at the cheering fans. After a few more moments the music finally cuts and White Tiger looks over to Triple H, before extending his hand, HHH wastes no time shaking it before the ref calls for the bell.

NON-TITLE MATCH
Triple H[c] vs White Tiger

HHH & Tiger circle for a few moments while the crowd cheers them on. They finally lock up, and try several times to outpower the other, but neither will budge, so they break it back off. HHH smirks before delievering a hard right, as he goes for a 2nd, Tiger blocks it, then hits one of his own. As Tiger goes for a second, HHH blocks it. The two exchange rights like that a good 9 or 10 times, until WT blocks and hits a Short Arm Clothesline.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Nice move there from the legend "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You kiss his ass so much, it doesn't matter what he does, you'll think it's good.. "

Tiger grabs HHH as he was getting up and hits a quick DDT. Tiger grabs HHH and locks in a sleeper as the ref checks to make sure its not a choke. Before HHH can even start fading, he gets back to his feet and hits a back supplex, as the crowd cheers. HHH pulls himself back up, then charges at Tiger, who hit a Tilt-A-Whirl bodyslam, Tiger covers but HHH of course kicks out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Doesn't seem to be any rust at all. "

Tiger tries to lock in the Tiger's Snare, but HHH fights out of it very quickly before he can. They both are back on their feet as HHH hits Tiger with a clothesline. They get back up and HHH hits a second clothesline. HHH bounces off the ropes and drops a knee acrossed Tiger's face, then covers only getting a one count.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What the hell is The Champ thinking..it's going to take alot more then that "

They back to their feet and start exchanging rights again, they once again trade a good 9 or 10 times, but this time HHH breaks it up, by kneeing Tiger in the gut, then slaming his face on the other knee with a Facebreaker Knee Smash. HHH quickly follows up with a quick hard clothesline, JBL style, as HHH quickly hooks the leg for a two count. HHH tries to lock in the Figure Four, but Tiger quickly kicks HHH off as Tiger pulls himself back up. As Tiger charges at HHH, HHH side steps and grabs Tiger by the back of the head, sending Tiger over the top rope and to the floor!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Out of the ring he goes!...Can The Champ continue his streak...or will White Tiger call Game Over?! "

The camera's return from break just in time as we see they are back in the ring, and HHH hits a high knee strike.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The Game's got it all working now.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Welcome back everyone, through the commercial it was pretty back and forth, that is until now. "

HHH calls for the Pedigree, as the crowd cheers...though the bigger White Tiger marks boo. WT gets up and is kicked in the gut, HHH hooks one arm, but before he can hook the other, Tiger grabs HHH's leg, forcing HHH to lose balance for a moment, allowing Tiger to free other arm and grab HHH's other leg, sending HHH to the mat. Tiger steps through and turns HHH over locking in a Sharpshooter!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Look's like it's Game Over now! "

HHH screams and fight, til he finally reaches the ropes. Tiger lets go and awaits HHH to get up, as HHH gets up he charges at WT but WT duckes and they both bounce off the ropes, they both dodge eachother and they both bounce again, this time HHH hits a High Knee Strike. HHH grabs WT's legs and locks in the Figure Four as the crowd cheers. WT fights and fights, then lays down...1...2...Tiger sits back up and keeps fighting it....Tiger lays back down again..1....2...Tiger sits back up then flips over reversing the pressure as now HHH screams.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He's turned the tables! "

HHH screams and screams as he pulls himself accrossed the ring, finally HHH reaches out and gets the rope, as the ref unhooks their legs. As both men get it back up, they go back to a fist exchange, HHH wins and whips Tiger into the ropes, HHH goes for a clothesline, but Tiger ducks, Tiger then quickly turns around and grabs HHH, locking in the Tiger's Snare!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Game's in Trouble now! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No escape! "

The referee checks on HHH, as Tiger continues to apply the pressure. HHH keeps fighting it, then finally he turns around, suddenly HHH grabs Tiger and plants a Double A Spinebuster! HHH hooks the leg as the ref counts one...two...WT kicks out!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Near fall there.. "

HHH and Tiger get back up and start exchanging shots again...HHH sends Tiger into the corner, HHH follows and hits a clothesline. HHH then climbs up, which noone has a clue what he's thinking cause HHH on a turnbukle is like Elton John on a Lesibian Porn Set. Tiger knocks HHH's feet from under him causing HHH to crash on the top turnbukle. Tiger climbs up on the second rope and grabs HHH's head WT then falls back, taking HHH with him driving his head to the canvas.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " THE STRUCK DOWN! "

Tiger crawls over and covers HHH hooking the leg. The ref counts one...two...thre...HHH rolls the shoulder!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Game kicked out! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " How the! "

Tiger can't believe it either as he discusses it, in a calm manner with the ref. But the ref ensures him, it was only two, HHH barely kicked out. Tiger picks HHH up and whips him into the ropes, WT charges with a clothesline, but HHH ducks, HHH then hits the falling neckbreaker...HHH covers...but WT kicks out. As HHH and WT both start fighting their way up, WT is up first, while HHH is on one knee. WT charges HHH, HHH quickly gets up and grabs WT, hitting another Double A Spinebuster! HHH gets up throwing his arms back, which is of course calling for The Pedigree as the crowd cheers. WT gets up and HHH kicks him in the gut, hooks one arm...hooks the other...PEDIGREE!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " THE PEDIGREE! IT'S OVER! "

HHH tiredly turns WT over and hooks the leg while the ref slides over and makes the count...one...two...thre...what?! WHITE TIGER KICKED OUT!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " WHAT'S IT GOING TO TAKE?! "

HHH can't believe it, he just sits there and shows the ref 3 fingers, while the ref shakes his head and holds up two. As WT pulls himself up with the ropes, HHH charges and clotheslines him over, as HHH goes with him and they crash to the floor!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Back to the outside they go "

After the ref reaches a 4 count, both men get up off the floor, and start another right hand exchange. until WT slams HHH into the steps...As the ref reaches 8, WT slides partially into the ring, then back out, to break the count. WT goes back to HHH kickin him, he picks HHH up and whips him into the barricade. WT charges at HHH but HHH side steps and picks WT up throwing him straight up in the air, as WT crashes face first on the barricade. While the ref reaches a 7 count, HHH is the one who breaks the count this time.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Since they can't seem to get a pinfall or subbmission...why don't one of them slide in and win by countout "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Cause neither wants to win like that.. "

HHH returns to Tiger by kicking him in the back of the leg as he was getting up, HHH gets in front and hits a Facebreaker Knee Smash, HHH then grabs WT and whips him into the barricade by the ramp.WT bounces off the barricade though, then gives HHH a hard clothesline. WT walks back to the ring and breaks the ref's 7 count. WT looks back at HHH and awaits him to start getting up WT charges at HHH but HHH quickly grabs WT and hits a 3rd Double A Spinebuster..this one on the steel ramp! as the crowd yells "ohhh"

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What impact! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Guess that D-Generate douche-bag is good for some things after all "

HHH and WT both lay there as the ref counts to 5...both HHH and WT are crawling, at 7 HHH is up to one knee by the apron, as he's about to climb up.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COUNCEL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME

HHH turns to look up at the entrance set, and WT does the same thing as he pulls himself up on the barricade. Both look on as just the Titan Tron video plays but noone comes out. The music suddenly quits, HHH turns back around, in time to see the ref throw up two hands yelling "10!" The ref then calls for the bell.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh man.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What just happened? "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen...the ruling of this match...as the result of a Double Count Out...is a DRAW! "

The crowd kinda boos that decision as HHH and WT looks at eachother.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Sucks to see it end that way.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Where's Randy though? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I can really care less.. "

HHH and Tiger shake hands again, which the crowd cheers for, it turns into a bro-hug which the crowd cheers for even more. WT starts walking up the ramp while HHH rolls into the ring and walks over to the other side, asking for his Title...but it's been taken, HHH turns back around to find his title cracked right into his face...by RANDY ORTON!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh that son of a.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " There he is! "

Orton drops the title and starts giving HHH the Viper stomps while the crowd just boos, Orton stalks HHH and as HHH gets up, Orton quickly hits the RKO! The crowd just boos while Orton smirks.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He had no business doing this.. "

Orton acts like he's gonna leave, but he sees HHH laying on the mat, Orton smiles as he waits for HHH to start moving.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Don't you dare do it! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You don't even know what he's doing.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He's looking for that damn punt! "

As HHH gets to his hands and knees, its apparent that's exactly what Orton is planning to do, but just when he starts to run, White Tiger comes sliding back into the ring, as the crowd roars. Orton quickly rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Thank you White Tiger! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Talk about none of their business.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jimmy, just shut up! "

WT checks on HHH as HHH gets the rest of the way up. Orton heads backwards up the ramp with a smug smirk on his face as the camera's fade.

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Black Friday #2: October 30th, 2009
Page 1 of 1