Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009   Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 12:47 pm

Episode: #6

Date: December 18th, 2009

Venue: Copps Coliseum - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 10 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Note: I was able to figure out credit for first batch of BF shows, because we was on a different proboards Forum up until Final Battle... Following Final Battle Results, we switched to the dead Invision site (2009-2012). So I can only give credit if it was on the original web results for that period.

The traditional Black Friday opening video plays and after that "Pain it Black" by The Rolling Stones continues as pyro shoots off on stage. The Camera's pan around the crowd as we hear the announcers.
//Jonathan Steele\\ Welcome everyone to Black Friday!...We are only 9 days away from Hell Frozen Over, as tonight we are in the sold out Copps Coliseum in Hamilton Ontario Canada...I'm Jonathan Steele and as always joined by Jimmy Justice.
//Jimmy Justice\\ What a show we got in store for these fans...with alot of big matches, but none bigger then our main event.
//Jonathan Steele\\ That's right, after last week's assault...Tiger asked for this match and it has been granted...White Tiger will go one on one with the EWE Champion Edge..
//Jimmy Justice\\ It's going to be insane...I can't wait!

"Hey Man, Nice Shot" starts as the show returns, Bobby Singer makes his way onto the stage first of all soon followed by Dean, who looks around the arena as he slowly walks onto the stage.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Dean Winchester fresh off a loss last week, and well I don't think I can repeat what he said about that result..

//Jimmy Justice\\ He said it was gay..

//Jonathan Steele\\ Smooth, if we get cancelled, it's your fault.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Gaaaaaaaay, gay gay gay.

Dean charges down the ramp past his manager slapping the hands of the fans as he passes, he then springs up into the air landing with one foot on the apron, he quickly uses the ropes to steady himself before leaning back and catapulting himself over the ropes and into the ring, the fans seem up for it as Dean raises both his hands into the air screaming something towards them.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Dean looks like he is ready to get last week off his back and move forward..

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well this is the perfect chance, Ceno sucks.

Bobby slowly takes his place at ringside, even taking the time to take a chair from near the time keeper and take a seat, the music fades as Dean looks up the ramp waiting for his opponent, he jumps up and down shaking his limbs off.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Dean said he thinks Ceno has bird flu..

//Jimmy Justice\\ Dean said this, dean thinks that, why don't you marry dean?

//Jonathan Steele\\ I think that's illegal in canada..

//Jimmy Justice\\ Asif, Canada is the gayest country in the world.. well, along with Switzerland. I also notice that you don't deny wanting to marry him...

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen the following is a singles match set for one fall, introducing first he stands in the ring hailing from Lawrence in Kansas, weighing 250 pounds, Dean Wincheeeeeester!

Dean stares up the ramp still as he continues to prepare himself, after a few more moments "Remember the name" by Fort Minor is heard, the fans boo slightly as they turn to the stage, the music cuts after just a few moments as the face of the owner of eWe appears on the titantron, he smirks slightly.

//Michael Jensen\\ Hey Dean, it's me, your boss... sorry to bother you right before your match but I have something important to tell you, it seems that you were right about Ceno, he can't make it tonight..

The fans boo slightly as they wanted to see the match in prospect.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What crap..

//Michael Jensen\\ Woah, wait, wait, don't get to disheartened Dean... I've found you an even better opponent...

Dean looks confused as he looks up to the tron, it all becomes clear though...

Welllllllll... Well it's the big show!

The fans boo incredibly loudly as the massive man makes his way slowly onto the stage, he looks around at the fans and breaks into a laugh at their booing, he then turns his attention to the man in the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is not fair, with all due respect to Dean, he isn't ready for a match against a 7 foot plus tall monster...

STANDARD MATCH
Dean Winchester vs The Big Show

//Jimmy Justice\\ Stop complaining, in for a penny and in for a pound... I mean, in for a cent and in for a dollar, whatever, the point is he's got the show now, so you wrestle him.

Dean glares at Show as he walks down the ramp, the giant man grabs the top ropes as he climbs onto the apron with one large step, he raises towering above Dean as he stands up straight, he then climbs easily over the top rope and grins, but the grins wiped off his face as Dean runs in hitting lefts and rights to the fat gut of the man, the music fades.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Dean running in and going on the attack instantly!

Dean continues the punches until Show uses his massive hand to launch the smaller man back, Dean climbs to his feet and runs in hitting a shoulder straight into the gut, he gets to his feet and delivers hands to the face over and over again, suddenly Big Show stands up wrapping his giant hand around the throat of Dean.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Chokeslam time!

Big Show stands up straight as the fans boo, his grip tightening.. he looks to Dean and then throws Deans arm up over his head gripping the trunks of his opponent, Show hoists Dean into the air with ease, too much Ease maybe as Dean flies up about 9 feet and then falls back to his feet, he spins around and leathers a kick to the back of Shows knee, making the huge man stagger, Dean then runs off to the ropes, he comes back and leaps into the air hitting a clothesline to Show, show staggers back slightly but doesn't fall

//Jonathan Steele\\ Still standing

Dean gets up and runs to the ropes, he comes back and shoulder blocks show, knocking him back again but again the huge man remains on his feet, Dean gets up and once more hits the ropes, he flies back at show with huge momentum, but Show has seen this tactic hundreds of times before and stops Dean flat out with a huge kick to the head.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Just like that!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Dean is out of it!

Big Show laughs as he looks down to Dean, he turns around and grabs Dean by the hair lifting him up into the air with one hand, he then locks his hand around the throat of the up-and-coming superstar, hoisting him into the air instantly and powering him straight down to the canvas, with a huge chokeslam.. the fans scream in awe as Dean bounces from the mat before landing again.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Huge!

//Jonathan Steele\\ It is over!

Well, it would be, but Show doesn't pin he climbs back to his feet and looks around at the fans, a huge grin on his face, he then looks down to Dean and shakes his head saying something..

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well, those of you who can lip read will know better than me, but I think Show just said "It's not done yet."

//Jimmy Justice\\ I think there might have been a few other words in there too..

//Jonathan Steele\\ Yeah..

Show stalks Dean as he very slowly rolls over to his knees, holding the back of his head, he then slowly pushes himself to his feet taking all the time in the world, Show continues to watch on with a grin on his face admiring the work that he's done, he waits for Dean to turn around and then takes a huge step in driving a right hand into the face of Dean, Dean flicks horizontally in the air before falling flat onto his back his arms and legs spread out, blood streams from his nose down the side of his face.

//Jimmy Justice\\ BOOM!

//Jonathan Steele\\ What a punch!

The ref screams for the show to pin down, he look at the man for a moment and then laughs shaking his head, saying a few words, Show looks to ringside at Singer and then climbs over the top rope, Singer looks at Show for a few moments and then climbs from his chair starting to back up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Now come on, not Singer, he's just the manager..

Show jumps to the matting at ringside and walks over towards Singer, who is leaning back on the table clearly scared to death, Show looks the man up and down and then grabs the chair Singer had been seated on, he folds it and chucks it up catching it, he feigns to hit Singer who flinches and then ducks out of the way to the side, running to safety, Show laughs again as the fans boo, he then turns and launches the chair into the ring, the ref tells him no as he climbs back in.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I think things are going to go from bad to worse for Dean.

Show grabs the chair and basically tells the ref to go, he doesn't and tries to talk show round but the massive man holds the chari over head before driving it down onto dean, the ref calls for the bell but Show doesn't care, he hits Dean over and over with the chair, the fans booing the whole time.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh come on, this is over!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen the winner of the match by disqualification, Dean Winchester!

Show laughs off the disqualification as he peppers Dean with more hits with the chair, the booing turns to cheers which alerts big show, he looks up to see The Kid and HHH charging down the ramp, HHH slides into the ring quickly but ducks out straight away, HHH watches Show at ringside as The Kid looks after Dean.

//Jonathan Steele\\ and the coward runs..

//Jimmy Justice\\ The coward has just beat the crap outta your lover.

Show makes a quick exit as HHH and Kid look after Dean, the show cuts to a commercial.

"Destroy and Dominate" by Chimaira plays over the p/a system, the crowd giving a bit of a mixed reaction, since it's Canada and their fucking weird.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in at 265 lbs., ASSASSIN!

Assasin makes his way into the ring, not paying much attention to the Canadian fans.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Assassin looks ready for this task at hand."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Are you kidding? He no-showed, why the hell does he get a full entrance?"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What?"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Huh?"

As Assassin sits in his corner to get ready, "Come To My Hotel" by R. Kelly ft. Cassidy plays over the p/a system, as the Canadian fans actual give the hugest freakin' pop of the night, probably for Maryse since she is from Montreal.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "And introducing his opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio weighing at 231 lbs., being accompanied to the ring by Maryse, he is the current eWe Mid-Eastern Champion, THE MIIIIIZ!"

The Miz and Maryse came out, as Miz does his little fruity posing and dancing with the belt, he'd make his way to the ring.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "How can you not love The Miz? These Canadians actually know what they're talking about when they cheer The Miz."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Well, let's take a look at what The Miz did last week."

As The Miz walked to the ring, and video played over him showing the details of him joining up with Michael Jenson, Edge and Chris Jericho last week.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "God, isn't Maryse hot?"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What are you talking about? Maryse is the ugliest girl I've ever seen."

With The Miz in the ring now, a huge thump is heard from commentary, as Jimmy Justice apparently just slapped the shit out of Jonathan Steele. The Miz just sat back and awaited for the bell to ring.

NON-TITLE MATCH
The Miz vs. Assassin

Once the bell rings, The Miz and Assassin would get face to face, Assassin obviously towering the Mid-Eastern Champion. Getting near each other, Assassin then looked to grapple Miz, but The Miz was able to get behind Assassin, roll him up with a school boy, grabbing the tights and would get the count of 1, 2, 3!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner... THE MIIIIIIZ!"

The Miz would jump up and down in celebration, being joined by Maryse who the fans cheer even more for! As The Miz is handed his Mid-Eastern title, the camera would show Assassin looking on pissed off.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "The Miz did it! The Miz did it! The Miz did it!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Why the hell did you slap me!?"

As Assassin was arguing with the referee, The Miz gave the title to Maryse, came from behind Assassin and gave him the Skull Crushing Finale, getting an even bigger reaction from the Montreal fans! With The Miz done with his assault, he and Maryse would leave the ring, as a camera shot of Assassin on the floor shows his even more angered and pissed reaction.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What an asshole."

Jimmy Justice slaps Jonathan Steele again as The Miz leaves to the back, and we fade away from the ring and ringside area.

The camera's come backstage where we see Kenny Greenwood next to him is Sean Lewis.

//Kenny Greenwood\\ " I'm standing here with the one and only Sean Lewis...Sean tonight you have a chance to make history, and reach a feet unpresidented in any other e-fed...tonight you have the chance to get your One Hundredth Win. How are you feeling? you gotta be nervous. "

//Sean Lewis\\ " Maybe a little Kenny, but for the most part, I got this covered. "

//Kenny Greenwood\\ " Alot of confidence. But you're facing the very same man that ended your final World Title reign. "

//Sean Lewis\\ " That is true Kenny...and you're right...but who knows what will happen out there...one thing though is for certain.. "

Lewis pauses and smirks as he rubs his chin for a second.

//Sean Lewis\\ " THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD! "

Lewis walks off as the camera's fade back to ringside.

Cameron Hayden is waiting in the ring, warming up against the ropes. His music dies down, before the lights dim, and then the beat drops for "Smart Went Crazy" to emphatically pump around the arena, sending the crowd into an implosion of ovation as Sean Lewis rusks through the curtain at the top of the entrance ramp, to a huge reception

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " From Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in at 209 lbs.. Sean "THE SLUG" Lewis!"

The crowd let off another pop, as Sean dances smugly down the entrance ramp, clapping hands against the rails on his way to the ring

//Jonathan Steele\\ " This is it ladies and gentlemen, Sean Lewis epitomises everything that is EWE, and tonight he is on the verge of making history"

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Love him or hate him, whether you want to punch him in the face, or make sweet love to him. The one thing Sean Lewis commands is respect, and he is only one win away from one hundred wins"

//Jonathan Steele\\ " By no means is it a formality though, he is going to have to beat one hell of a opponent to earn the right for every accolade he has ever achieved "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Some say this is bigger than a world title match for Sean Lewis, some say this is the eternal nirvana. I say its just a figure, eitherway, we're ready to roll "

STANDARD MATCH
Sean Lewis vs Cameron Hayden

As soon as the bell rings Hayden goes charging at Lewis for a spear, but Lewis precedes the move tenfold, raking Hayden in the eye, before dazing him out of nowhere with a superkick. Lewis then doesnt mess about, crippling his face backwards for a S-Works. Hayden admanant to tap, is in too much excruiciating pain, and because he hasn't been bothering with any in ring action as of late, he decides to screw making any effort of a match, and taps frantically

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner of the match, with a century of wins.. SEAN LEWIS "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Thats it, Lewis has done it

//Jonathan Steele\\ " For over five years he has been waiting for this moment, and it is finally come, ONE HUNDRED WINS!

"Smart Went Crazy" beats again, as Lewis pumps his fist up in the air, he starts circling the ring as if he either needs to go to the toilet really badly, or he is genuinely ecstatic at this landmark moment, make sure you had your kodaks ready, these pictures could be worth a few quid on eBay later on

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Who knew that scrawny little kid all those years ago, would turn in to such a star"

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What a match!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Are you taking the piss, that was nothing short of a squash"

Lewis continues to celebrate as he slowly makes his way up the entrance ramp, he salutes the crowd as he reaches the curtain, before heading to the back
The camera's shoot backstage where we see Dean sitting in a chair, battered and hurt, with Singer, HHH, The Kid & Stephanie sitting in there with him.

//Triple H\\ " Don't worry, this crap is far from over... "

//???\\ " I couldn't agree more.. "

They all turn to see The EWE Chairman, Michael Jensen and his larg bodyguard, The Big Show, standing in the doorway with smiles on their faces as the crowd boos in the background.

//Michael Jensen\\ " It's funny you should say that, cause this is far from over..You see Dean, you have a match at Hell Frozen Over afterall. "

Dean looks up, still in pain.

//Dean Winchester\\ " Let me guess...against this big piece of crap again.. "

Jensen smiles and shakes his head.

//Michael Jensen\\ " As much as I would love to see him destroy you again....no "

//Dean Winchester\\ " Oh I get it, you want me to beat Reaper again.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Again, no...you see, I used to be a fan before I bought this company. And their has been one man I have never been a fan of. I never quite understood why they pushed him, cause he isn't half as good as all the idoit fans made him out to be. "

The crowd boos in the background.

//Dean Winchester\\ " And you're telling me this bullshit because.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Because I finally decided, I could easily hand pick an opponent to destroy you, like I did tonight...or I can just have two people I dislike tear eachother apart ...thats why at Hell Frozen Over, you go one on one with....WHITE TIGER! "

The crowd cheers as everyone looks around, Dean also looks surprised.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Wow are you kidding me?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The biggest match in Dean's short career! "

//Triple H\\ " Well now you.. "

Jensen cuts him off.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Actually I'm not done, I wanna talk about one of your matches tonight.. "

//Triple H\\ " What are you talking about?..I'm not booked.. "

//The Kid\\ " Neither am I.. "

//Dean Winchester\\ " And I already had my bullshit match.. "

Jensen nods his head.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Yes, you're right...Dean did already have his match...and you two ain't booked...I was actually talking about...you "

Jensen smiles as he points to Stephanie. Stephanie's eyes grow wide, as we can hear some sort of reaction from the crowd.

//Stephanie McMahon\\ " I...I have a match? "

Stephanie points to herself, still in shock..

//Michael Jensen\\ " Yes, you do.. "

//Triple H\\ " You gotta be kidding me.. "

HHH is obviously not happy, as he shouldn't be..

//Michael Jensen\\ " I'm not like you morons, I don't kid....And just to make sure there's no interuption, you are barred from ringside during that match.. "

//Triple H\\ " This is bullshit.. "

Jensen chuckles a little, then looks over to the Kid..

//Michael Jensen\\ " I have a funny feeling about you...that's why you're also barred from that match.. "

Kid throws up his arms, as Stephanie starts to get a nervous look on her face. Jensen then looks over to Dean. Jensen laughs a little.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Though I doubt you can, you're barred too...infact...just to be safe..You are too Singer.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He's barring everyone, this is great...a good fair match.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Like you can associate Fair with Jensen...need I remind you of Final Battle...or Dean's match earlier...Something ain't right about this.. "

Jensen smiles and starts to leave, but stops and looks at Stephanie with a slight smile.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Oh, and Steph...you might want to get ready, cause your match is next.. "

Stephanie's eyes light up once more as Jensen and Show laugh and walk out as the scene fades.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell is he up to?! "

One, two, is this on?
Yeah, you let the music keep playing Mr. Dumb Shhh-it

"My Time" by The DX Band is the first thing you hear as the camera's come back from commercial. The crowd starts to cheer as Stephanie walks out on stage with a nervous look on her face, with no time to change she's not in wrestling gear at all.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on her way to the ring...from Greenwich Connecticut...STEPHANIE MCMAHON!! "

Stephanie continues to slowly and nervously make her way down the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " If you're just now joining us...do not adjust your sets, this is Stephanie McMahon coming down to the ring for a match...we don't even know who she's facing.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well their's only like 5 other Diva's in EWE...so you got a 20% chance of guessing it right.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " No matter who it is, I don't like her chances. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Give her credit Steele...she's a former WWE Women's Champion..not to mention she competed at WrestleMania 4 here in EWE. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Yes but WrestleMania 4 was her last match here in EWE....and if it was just any ordinary Diva she was facing, why would Jensen be worried about Triple H Kid or Dean interfering to ban them from ringside? "

Stephanie steps into the ring and looks up the ramp still seeming un-easy. Suddenly "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits and the crowd boos as Jensen and Show walk out on stage with a mic.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I got a bad feeling about this.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " You know Stephanie...I kinda feel bad about this...but then I don't...it's your husband that causes me trouble not you...but you know how the old saying goes...You are Guilty, By Association.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hey that's a true expression.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Just shut up Jimmy... "

//Michael Jensen\\ " With that said..I have no regret at all, in introducing you to your opponent.. "

Jensen and Show step to the side as Jensen holds his free hand out to the curtains...that's when we hear

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I knew it! "

"Voices" by Rev Theory hits and the crowd instantly boos. Orton walks out on stage as we see Jensen and Show smiling, Orton with a cocky smile as well, and Stephanie with a worried look in the ring.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And her opponent...from St Louis Missouri...weighing in at 245 pounds...Randy Orton.. "

Even Jennifer ain't happy about it as the fans boo the cocky Orton all the way down the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " This is the biggest load of crap... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What's your deal, underestimating her because she's a chick...what about your beloved Eighteen & Rikku, they are former World Champions. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " This is different and you damn sure know it Jimmy, them two are used to facing Males...not Stephanie, especially ones as dangerous as the Viper.. "

Orton continues to casually make his way to the ring, while Jensen and Big Show get comfortable on the stage, I guess to ensure The Ban stays. Orton climbs into the ring and poses for a moment before getting down and smirking at Stephanie as the ref calls for the bell.

IMPROMTU STANDARD MATCH
Stephanie McMahon vs Randy Orton

Orton keeps smiling and taunts Stephanie to do something...she just keeps standing there, not knowing what to do. Finally she decides to lay down so Orton can pin her, but he doesn't.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " She's trying to give away a victory.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And of course this is the one match he won't take it.. "

Stephanie pleas with Orton to pin her, but he just stands there, shaking his head no. She relcutantly gets up as Orton tilts his head and points to his cheek, as if telling her to take the free shot. She looks around, then deleviers a hard slap like only Stephanie can do, as the crowd cheers.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Did you hear that?! "

Orton his cheek for a moment, then smirks...before giving Stephanie a hard right hand, knocking her to the mat, causing the crowd to now boo.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh come on! "

Orton does his traditional pose as the crowd continues to boo. While Orton poses, Stephanie begins crawling out of the ring to escape. Orton catches her on the apron by grabbing her hair. He pulls her up to her feet while she's still on the apron, he then turns her around and puts her in a DDT postion as he drags her into the ring, with her feet still on the second rope.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh come on, don't do this damnit! "

Orton looks around, then delievers the DDT as Stephanies head bounces off the mat. Orton covers as the ref counts...1...2...Orton takes her shoulders off the mat, as the crowd boos more.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " See don't underestimate her, she kicked out! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " No she didn't..Orton did it and you damn sure know it..this is sick.. "

The ref holds out his arms telling Orton to just pin her. Orton shakes his head and drags her up by the hair again. He has one hand still with a clump of hair as he looks her in the eyes and says "this is for Hunter". Orton then quickly lets go and nails the RKO as the crowd boos.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " RKO! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Now finish the damn thing! "

Orton cockily covers as this time he allows the ref to count the full three..

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner..Randy Orton! "

Jennifer still isn't enthused as "Voices" by Rev Theory once again hits over the PA system and Orton poses.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I hope he's proud of himself...cause next Sunday his match will be alot tougher...I damn sure assure that! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The love you have for Triple H asstounds me.. "

Jensen and Show are both up clapping as Orton is leaving the ring, but he stops himself when he sees Stephanie trying to pick herself back up.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Now what? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He better not! "

Orton gets back in the ring and starts stalking Stephanie. The crowd already begins booing, knowing exactly what he's about to do.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Don't do this! "

Stephanie gets up to her hands and knees...and despite Steele's plea's...Orton runs, and punts Stephanie right in the side of the head as the entire arena boos.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What kind of demented Human Being! "

Orton looks down at the unconcious Stephanie and smiles, as now fans begin throwing trash at him. He just brushes the boos off and starts posing again...until "The Game" by Motorhead hits and the crowd explodes.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He's supposed to be banned from ringside! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Screw That! "

Orton quickly looks up the ramp, while Big Show is quick to react too. Big Show stands right in front of the curtains, but HHH comes from the side of the ramp, the crowd cheers. As HHH climbs on the ramp, with a sledgehammer I might add, Jensen warns Big Show, but Big Show turns around the be nailed right in the gut. As Big Show falls over holding his gut, HHH gives one look at Jensen, and he backs off. HHH then darts to the ring, and how conveniant, Orton gets out in time.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You better run, you coward! "
//Jimmy Justice\\ " I'd like to see you call him that to his face..and HHH is the one with the weapon.. "

HHH drops the hammer and immediately checks on Stephanie as EMTs and Refs also come down. HHH bent over Stephanie, looks at Orton in rage as Orton backs up the ramp smirking

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I dont know how smart that was on the part of Randy Orton.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He's getting under the skin of Triple H before their big match..it's pretty smart "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " it's not an ordinary match Jimmy...He's going to be locked inside a Steel Cage, with a man who's wife he just kicked...ya, real 'smart' "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Don't question the Viper's motives.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We'll be questioning his health after Hell Frozen Over, that I can assure you."

The camera's switch to show Jericho walking down the hall, which gets a mixed reaction.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Lighten Up Steele..cause for the first time since 2008...The Highlight Reel makes it's EWE return...next! "

The stage was set for the return of a illustrious Highlight Reel, the ring had been set up with a printed Highlight Reel canvas . Two stools had been set up on either side of the ring, one to the left and the other to the right with the Jeritron 6000 (In HD) taking it's rightful place dead center

//Jonathan Steele\\ After a Age long absence, it's finally back and on EWE screens ladies and gentlemen. This is the return of the most controversial segment in history. Chris Jericho's, Highlight Reel!

//Jimmy Justice\\ I'm stoked, Steele. I've always been a big fan of The Highlight Reel and of Chris Jericho, it's entertaining, it's good wholesome family fun....and it's here!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Family fun? I doubt that tonights Highlight Reel is gonna be anything like the ones you remember, Jimmy. I can feel a lecture coming on, maybe I can take this time to go to the bathroom...I think we all should!

The commentary team's voices were cut of by the sound of "Break Down The Walls" playing loudly over the Pa system. The sound was like a dog whistle to the fans, who's ear perked up before they began to boo

//Jonathan Steele\\ This isn't gonna sit well with these fans

//Jimmy Justice\\ These fans don't know what they want, that's why Jericho tells them

The curtain is shoved to one side to make room for Chris Jericho to step out onto the stage. He took some time to adjust his tie and dust off his suit jacket before finally heading down the rampway with the EWE International Championship draped over his shoulder

//Jonathan Steele\\ There it is Jimmy, the original Interntaional Championship

//Jimmy Justice\\ I can't believe the nerve of Derek Daniels. Chris Jericho shouldn't have to share with anybody. I recall seeing Michael King tapping before the 3 count!

Jericho scowls at the fans as he begins to scale the steel steps. After mouthing abuse to the fans he finally enters the ring and takes up a position in the center of the ring while his eyes scanned each and every corner of the stands

//Jimmy Justice\\ That is the face of a man that doesn't care, Steele

//Jonathan Steele\\ That's the face of a man who needs to lighten up

The boos began to get louder when the theme music faded, laving on,y the elavated voices of the fans. Jericho scooped up the mic from the stool to the right

//Jonathan Steele\\ I'll be surprised if he even gets a word in

//Jimmy Justice\\ Shut up Steele! The man is about to speak!

Jericho let the mic rest against his bottom lip before beginning to speak

//Chris Jericho\\ All of you Parasidic drones paid your hard earned money to come and see me here tonight. So I would suggest that you sit down, shut up and listen to what I have to say!

He lowers his mic and looks around while the fans boo

//Jonathan Steele\\ That wasn't smart

//Jimmy Justice\\ What did I tell you Steele. These fans need to shut up and listen!

//Chris Jericho\\ I am the EWE Champion, the greatest living entity in this business today and I want all of you people to sit there with your mouths closed and pay very good attention. Do you understand, what i'm saying...to you?

Takes the mic from his lips as the fans boo some more

//Jimmy Justice\\ Give the man a break!

//Chris Jericho\\ Now over the past few months as an EWE Superstar, I have went from being top of the pack, to becoming something much more. I have skyrocketed to a level that was never thought possible, something that no other man, woman or child could ever accomplish in a lifetime!

Jericho looks around at the scenery and nods his head approvingly

//Chris Jericho\\ That is why I have decided to bring back the only show that is worthy of having Chris Jericho on it. It's the show that spawned all the others, the show that has surpassed, Letterman, Larry King and Jimmy Kimmel combined!

The fans boo

//Chris Jericho\\ I'm talking about what you see before you. This is MY Highlight Reel!

//Jimmy Justice\\ It truly is the greatest show known to man

//Chris Jericho\\ Now this show would not be complete without a guest. Somebody that is worthy to stand in the same ring as Chris Jericho. But considering there is nobody in this category, I went ahead and chose someone that knew Chris Jericho very well

//Jonathan Steele\\ Who could Chris Jericho mean?

//Jimmy Justice\\ It's Edge, I know it!

//Chris Jericho\\ Please give a very warm welcome to a very special Champion, the Co- International Champion!

Jericho points to the rampway and the fans look at the curtain. They waited for a good few second, but nobody emerged onto the stage

//Jimmy Justice\\ Where is Michael King?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Maybe the Co-International Champion, backed out

Jericho smirked and looks around at the fans

//Chris Jericho\\ My Guest at this time. The TRUE International Champion. CHRIS JERICHO!

Jericho began to laugh seeing the fans build their hopes up. This didn't go down well with the crowd who started to boo as loud as they could. Jericho took a seat and continued laughing

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is sick. Jericho's guest is Jericho?

//Jimmy Justice\\ Well he did say that nobody deserved to be on the show but him

//Chris Jericho\\ There is nobody that deserves the spotlight on this show tonight, but me! Final Battle was a sickening outcome that sent all of you gelatinous tapeworms over the edge. It was the talk all over the web, with your v-logs and twitter. All debating who should have walked out as the Champion!

He grabs the International Championship from his shoulder and raises it above his head

//Chris Jericho\\ I am the rightful owner of this Title Belt and that's the way it should be! But instead I have been forced to slice the cake in two and give half of the delight to a transparent superstar like Michael King!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Michael King has all the talent in the world. Jericho is just talking out of his ass

//Jimmy Justice\\ Jericho's been nothing but honest. Michael King doesn't deserve that Championship!

//Chris Jericho\\ That duplicate Championship that was given to him by Derek Daniels was nothing but Good Wiil. Becuase that is all that Michael King is....A Charity Case!

Nods his head at the booing fans

//Chris Jericho\\ Too long did I have to work to get where I am now, and I am not going to give it up to some talentless nobody like him! I reached for the Golden ring and I grabbed it. Now it's been broken and I hold one half and he holds the other

He rubs his chin and points to the Jeritron that now showed the Hell Frozen Over Logo

//Chris Jericho\\ What makes matters worse is the fact that a wildcard has been thrown into the mix, somebody that holds no business being in my match at the Pay Per View...Mr. Man!

Hears a pop for Mr. Man by the capacity crowd

//Chris Jericho\\ Oh you like that guy, but what has he done!? He doesn't deserve a Title shot! He hasn't won a match in like forever, he's not gonna win. So all of you people are in for a big disappointment"

Jericho grits his teeth

//Chris Jericho\\ At Hell Frozen Over, I am going to eradicate the very existance of both of these man and when I do, there will be nothing left of their Legacy, not even a whisper

Takes the Interntaional Championship at looks at his reflection on the faceplate

//Chris Jericho\\ The only afterimage that you will see when the dust clears and the fires of Hell are extinguished....is this!

Jericho climbs to the top turnbuckle and raises the Title Belt above his head using both his hands. A devilish smirk began to manifest on his face as "Break Down The Walls" played once again

//Jonathan Steele\\ There is no give on that mans ego

//Jimmy Justice\\ That picture says a Thousand words. The True Highlight of the night, Chris Jericho!

//Jonathan Steele\\ King, Jericho and Manny at Hell Frozen Over. Who will step through Hell as the International Champion!

As the camera's return we're backstage with the ever sexy Trixy. she has a big smile on her face and a mic in her hand.

//Trixy\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen, my guests at this time...The Extreme Standard! "

The crowd instantly boos as Johnny and Man step into the scene.

//Trixy\\ " Guys, Last week.. "

Trixy is cut off by Johnny.

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Last week was just a small example of what we can do as a unit.. "

//Mr Man\\ " And tonight will be another, minor example. "

//Trixy\\ " But for what reason.. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " To send a message not only to Derek to be on alert in our street fight.. "

//Mr Man\\ " but to anyone who even thinks about entering the Tag Team Championship match at Hell Frozen Over. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Because those titles shall rightfully belong to The Extreme Standard.. "

Chaos and Man walk off leaving Trixy to shake her head as the camera's return to ringside.

As the camera's return we see Jennifer sparks standing in the ring, along side Nero Phoenix.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following Tag Team Match is scheduled for one fall!...in the ring...from Chicago Illinois, NERO PHOENIX!!! "

"In The End" by Linkin Park hits over the PA System. The crowd begins to boo as Michael & Lacey King steps through the curtains, with Lacey carrying his International Championship over her shoulder..

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his partner..accompanied by Lacey King...from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 235 pounds, he is one half of the Co-EWE International Champions...MICHAEL KING!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Last week on both Black Friday and HeatWave, they was ambushed by Johnny Chaos and Mr Man, tonight they hope to get some revenge. "

Michael & Lacey continues down the ramp to the ring. Micheal slides in while Lacey stays on the outside. King's music cuts off and after a few seconds we hear a mix between "Enemy" by Godsmack and "BOOM" by POD (edited by Jay himself Wink )The crowd begins to boo as Johnny, Man, & Drama step out on the stage. They pose on the stage, with Drama in the middle.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And their opponents accompanied by Drama...at a combined weight of 467 pounds...The Extreme One, Johnny Chaos..& The Gold Standard, Mr Man...THE EXTREME STANDARD!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We seen them re-unite last week, after ambushing both of their opponents tonight. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You're looking at the only two men in history, to leave Chill Factor as World Heavyweight Champion..an exclusive pay per view to the greatest show Xplosion by the way "

The Extreme Standard continues their way down the ramp, as King and Phoenix look on from inside the ring, seeming ancy. Chaos and Man just smirk and continue to casually make their way down the ramp. While Johnny walks around one side, Man walks around the other way. Chaos and Man are taunting the booing crowd while King and Nero tell them to come in. Drama then steps up on the apron from the side the ramp is on, and quickly gets their attention, as she smiles and acts like she's about to flash them.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yes! Do it! "

Just when Drama is about to, and King and Nero obviously have their full attention on her. Chaos and Man slide in from the sides and hit them from behind as the ref calls for the bell and Drama gets back down.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Ah Damnit! "

TAG TEAM MATCH
The Extreme Standard vs Michael King & Nero Phoenix.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Extreme Standard with a sneak attack here! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " For once I'm mad at them, I wanted to see what Drama was about to show us! "

Chaos and Man continue to stomp away at the fallen King and Phoenix, as the crowd begins to boo a little.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Is this tornado Tag? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I don't think so.. "

They continue to stomp away then stop to smirk at the booing fans. Mr Man smiles as Johnny picks Nero up and says "watch this". Johnny deleviers a quick snap suplex. Mr Man nods and picks King up, he nods over to Johnny as if to say "I can do that too" as Man then hits King with a snap suplex of his own.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " They don't seem intimated at all, they are telling eachother to watch this? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Why should they be intimated?.....They demolished these guys last week, they are doing it again. "

Chaos and Man walk around again smirking at the booing crowd. Drama then places a chair on the apron. Drama walks around the corner and gets on the different apron, as the ref draws to her like a magnet.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh great, like they even needed her help.. "

Mr Man picks up the chair, and quickly cracks King right between the eyes as the crowd boos again. While Mr Man tosses the chair out of the ring, and Drama jumps back down off the apron. Johnny grabs Nero and nails The Extreme MakeOver!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " This one is over...thank god. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " They ain't even covering.. "

Jimmy's right though...instead Johnny & Manny are climbing opposite turnbukles. They point to eachother and smile before they both jump off. Man crashes on Michael King with the Future Splash, at the same time Nero takes The Extreme Splash. Which if you don't know, both are the same exact move.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " A Double Frog Splash! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Done to perfection.. "

Chaos and Man both hook the legs as the ref gets between them and counts the 1...2...3.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here are your winners...The Extreme One, Johnny Chaos..& The Gold Standard, Mr Man...THE EXTREME STANDARD!!! "
The Extreme Standard Mix hits back over the PA System as Drama slides into the ring, she tells the ref to go away before she herself raises both their hands.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " With dominance like that, this could very well be our next tag team champions. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I sure hope not. "

Extreme Standard continues to celebrate as the scene fades to another break.

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009   Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 12:50 pm

Episode: #6

Date: December 18th, 2009

Venue: Copps Coliseum - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 10 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Note: I was able to figure out credit for first batch of BF shows, because we was on a different proboards Forum up until Final Battle... Following Final Battle Results, we switched to the dead Invision site (2009-2012). So I can only give credit if it was on the original web results for that period.

"7 Days To The Wolves" by Nightwish the instrumental version comes over the PA Speakers, and the crowd shoots to their feet. As a gold stream of pyro shoots off real quick, Shawn Ashlocke steps through the curtains as the crowd explodes, shockingly.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What an ovation for the Number One contender....and I must say, I am surprised. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well you shouldn't be...obviously you have forgotten where he's from, or where we are. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring...from Calgary Alberta CANADA...weighing in at 225 pounds SHAWN ASHLOCKE!!! "

Ashlocke continues down the ramp, as the commentators can be heard.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well he is the Number One Contender for Edge's EWE Championship at Hell Frozen Over....but their is a alot of speculation, and complaints that he shouldn't have that match.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well quite frankly Steele, they are morons...do they not remember Final Battle?...On that night he defeated Cameron Hayden, in a match that was scheduled as the Number One Contenders match...he earned his shot, so screw them.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Yes he did win that match..but he hasn't been seen since, until tonight. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And his match tonight will prove why he deserves his shot, watch and learn.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well he doesn't have an easy task ahead of him. "

By this time Ashlocke is in the ring, getting warmed up. His music soon fades and is quickly replaced with "Real Emotion" The crowd keeps cheering as Rikku comes skipping out on stage.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here's the reason why. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " His opponent....RIKKU!!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What's all the hype with this 80 pound girl..I don't get it.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " For starters she's a 3x Heavyweight Champion..She won the 2008....oh and did I forget to mention she's the only person in EWE History to successful retain a Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Tazz was right, you do have a crush on her, just ask her out.....worst and most likely thing she'll do, is turn you down. "

Rikku continues skipping down the ramp and slides into the ring. She smiles at Ashlocke before hoping up on the turnbukle and waving to the fans. She hops back down and holds her hand out for Ashlocke to shake it. He casually looks at it, then looks back to her, shaking his head.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What's the reason for that?"

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Its not a sin to refuse to shake someone's hand you know. "

Rikku brings her hand back down and pouts as the ref rings the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Rikku vs Shawn Ashlocke

Ashlocke cockily smiles and tells Rikku to "come on". Rikku still has her arms crossed pouting. Ashlocke shakes his head and goes to grab her, but instead she rolls him up for a 3 count!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And just like that! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What the hell just happened?! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner...RIKKU!!! "

Rikku rolls out of the ring and happily skips and hopes around raising her hands as "Real Emotion" hits again.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Yea Jimmy...he sure showed us why he has that shot there.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Shut up Steele! "

Ashlocke sits up and shock, still not believing it as Rikku skips her way up the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Ashlocke is still in shock of what just happened.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And he should be.. "

As Rikku goes through the curtains, we now here "Burn it to the Ground" by Nickelback.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I don't know about that, but what I do know, is that this is "Burn it to the Ground" and it's by Nickelback, it's the official theme song for EWE's 5th Hell Frozen Over.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Just 9 days away, and I can't wait.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's for certain...and ladies and gentlemen, we finally have word that it is official. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Tag Team Championship will indeed be re-crowned only it's open invite..which means anyone can enter,weather they are already booked or not. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Which also means anything can happen.....it will be great I gurantee it. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I couldn't agree more Jimmy. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " and then there's this, Johnny Chaos and Derek Daniels in a Street Fight. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " They came to a double count out at Final Battle...this time that can't happen....a Street Fight means no count outs...and it also means no disqualification...this will be great. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You may be right about that one...they are lieable to tear eachother apart. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Leave it to Rikku Tour continues...she's 2-0..but next is her 2nd Rubber Match with Trish Stratus.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Thats right, their first one was at Final Battle, where they had a draw, ironically. That's why we have the second Rubber Match. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I can only imagine it'll be another classic. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The 2nd of 4...possibly, according to speculation 5 Title matches...and it's The Mid Eastern Championship...The Champion, Miz defends against Number One Contender Kurt Angle. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh man this will be a good one. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It certainly will, they've had a couple encounters already, I can only imagine....this next one we just heard announced tonight.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Dean Winchester faces the biggest match of his short career...when he takes on White Tiger.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Next.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Next? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yes, I said next...I can't stand either of these losers. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Whatever.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Next is The International Championship...a Triple Threat Ladder Match, and what implications this has... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You heard Jericho on the highlight reel....I believed every word, my man's got this.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " But did you also see the destructive path Mr Man has been on every since he lost to Eighteen.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " True, but I think we can all rule out King..he forgot what a roleplay was.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Very true.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The match I may be looking the most forward to...Randy Orton and Triple H will finally meet...and locked inside a Steel Cage...You gotta know after tonight, The Game will be looking for revenge. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The Viper is a slick one though..He may pull this one out of his ass.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I don't think you can say that on TV..but moving on.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The EWE Championship, when Edge defends against Shawn Ashlocke... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Screw this match..The Rated R Superstar is the man...Ashlocke hasn't been all here persay...since Final Battle. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I have to agree there..Ashlocke has been kind of MIA...not at 100%..Edge may have a cake walk for his first defense...but to find out folks, Call and order Hell Frozen Over..it's 9 Days away, and only on Pay Per View! "

The Camera's show White Tiger and Edge on a split screen getting ready as the crowd cheers

//Jimmy Justice\\ " But our Main Event is upon us! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's right...Edge and White Tiger...It's Live...It's NEXT! "

The show returns to a full screen for the viewers at home, the lights dim in the arena as the titantron lights up. In thick white letters "LAST WEEK" is shown...
WT screams and fights...but Jericho pulls him away from the ropes. As Jericho sits down to apply even more pressure. Just when WT is about to tap, Lewis comes into the ring, Jericho sees him coming and stands up, only to be nailed with a Super Kick...which the crowd cheers. Then suddenly Edge comes in and Spears Lewis...which gets cheers as well.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It's getting out of control. "

Edge rolls back out of the ring while Jericho lays motionless, and WT also lays holding his back. After a few more moments, WT is finally back to his feet, he grabs Jericho by the back of the head and picks him up..but out of nowhere..CODEBREAKER!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " CODEBREAKER!! PIN HIM! PIN HIM! "

Jericho and WT both lay motionless as it was an act of desperation. Finally they both begin crawling to their corners. They both get closer and closer...Tiger makes the tag to Lewis..Lewis bursts acrossed the ring and grabs Jericho's leg as his fingertips away from tagging Edge. Jericho is now on one foot as Lewis has the other. Jericho goes for the inseguri, but Lewis ducks. as Jericho gets back up, Lewis drop kicks him back into Edge, knocking him off the apron. Jericho stumbles forward and Lewis locks in the S-Works!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " S-WORKS Locked in!...is this it?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No, it can't be! Get out of it Chris!"

Jericho screams and screams, he tries to roll out of it, but Lewis keeps it locked in...Jericho finally has no choice but to tap..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jericho tapped! it's over! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Damnit! "

The whole time Lewis had the hold, he didn't realize the ref was trying to tell him something. But now as he celebrates he understands loud and clear, as the ref tells him Jericho wasn't legal. Lewis turns around...and...SPEAR!!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " SPEAR!! AGAIN!...JERICHO WASN'T EVEN LEGAL! "

Edge hooks the leg for the 1...2...WT breaks it up!

Edge rolls out of the ring and looks up angry at WT in the ring...Edge walks over to the time keeper and shoves him out of his chair, then grabs it.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh come on..what's he doing?! "

WT gets out of the ring to stop him...but for his trouble, Edge cracks him right between the eyes with the chair, as the ref calls for the bell.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Your winners as a result of a Disqualification...WHITE TIGER AND SEAN LEWIS!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The champ takes the cowardly way out. "

Edge slides into the ring with the chair, and stalks Lewis to get up. Lewis slowly gets up, but must have eyes in the back of his head, as he quickly connects the Sweet Chair Music! Jericho slides in with another chair and comes at Lewis, but Lewis kicks him in the gut and sets up for the Gloria...but suddenly Lewis is cracked in the back of the head...with the MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And now Miz...What the hell is going on?! "

The crowd boos Miz who smiles proud of himself. WT rolls back in the ring and swings at Miz, but Miz ducks then hits the Skull Crushing Finale! Maryse comes walking down the ramp to have a closer view at ringside. As WT picks himself back up, Edge again cracks him right between the eyes. As Lewis picks himself up, Jericho takes one hand to grab Lewis' head, while the other hand still has the chair, Jericho gives Lewis a Codebreaker, with the chair on his knees!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And now the Codebrealer on the chair...what the hell is this?! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's Awesome! "

Maryse retrieves the EWE and International Titles then gets in the ring. Edge, Miz, and Jericho stand that order in the middle of the ring as the three raise up their titles and Maryse poses beside them.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Look at the beauty of that...our top three champions now.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Edge telling them something.. "

Miz and Jericho search under the ring, then pull out a table...as the crowd actually cheers?

//Jimmy Justice\\ " A Table! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What even intentions does our champion have now?! "

Miz and Jericho slide the table into the ring, then slide in theirselves. They lean it up in the corner, then take their titles back from maryse as Jericho stands in one corner, Miz & Maryse in the opposite, leaving Edge in the only corner left, opposite to the table. Miz, Maryse and Jericho smiles as Edge kneels down stalking WT to get up. WT slowly but surely makes his way up...and Edge spears him through the table!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Damnit!...you made your damn point, now leave already! "

Edge picks his title up and raises it up. "Metalinguis" hits again as all 4 have smiles on their faces. That soon changes as the song changes.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME

The crowd explodes as "The Game" by Motorhead hits the PA System and HHH comes through the curtains, with the same Sledgehammer.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here he comes again!...with the same weapon he used to take out the Largest Athlete in the World earlier tonight "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I thought he left! "

HHH sprints down the ramp, but as luck would have it, all four roll out of the ring. HHH drops the hammer and checks on WT then looks back up at Edge, Jericho Miz & Maryse as they go backwards up the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Edge & Jericho again escaping The Game! "

The camera slowly return to the arena as the fans cheer after watching footage from the past week.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well there you saw exactly what went down last week ladies and gentlemen, a tag team match with the two legends of eWe, Lewis and Tiger heading off against The International and eWe Champions, Chris Jericho and Edge and well, it was pretty even but Edge just seemed to lose his cool.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Lose his cool? He was getting the job done, he was making a statement, don't you listen?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well the statement was made, as saw Miz align himself with the already powerful pairing to help them take out Lewis, and more directly Tiger...

//Jimmy Justice\\ The three of them certainly made a statement, I've never seen anyone dominate Tiger in that manner.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well, now Edge is going to have to prove that he can do that on his own because White Tiger demanded a rematch, and he got it!

//Jimmy Justice\\ and not from Jensen either, we have no idea what the hell is going on...

The lights dim slowly in the arena as the familliar voice is heard..

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GUNNA DIIIIIE

The fans explode, well the younger fans do, as "Welcome to the Jungle" is heard in the arena, White Tiger forces the curtain aside and makes his way onto the stage, he has a clear and serious expression on his face as he walks over the stage and down the ramp, his arms trailing through the extended arms of the fans at either side of the narrowish ramp.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is our main event of the evening, and is set for one fall! Introducing first he hails from Rawlins, Wyoming he weighs in at 229 pounds, he is a gold grandslammer and an eWe hall of famer, WHITE TIGER!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Look at the look on the face of the eWe Legend, he is only out here for revenge.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Goodluck to him, 'cause Edge is no push over.

Tiger rolls under the bottom rope and quickly gets to his feet, he looks around at the fans who sit at ringside, a brief smile appears over his lips before he turns back to the stage and ramp area - his face goes back to the serious look, filled with hatred for the man he's about to face.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Tiger said it, and most fans think it, Edge may claim he was making a statement last week but in actual fact he knew he couldn't win.

//Jimmy Justice\\ You can quote him all you want, and tiger can say what he wants, we both know the facts and the facts are that Edge is the champion and he's the champion for a reason.

//Jonathan Steele\\ because of Jericho... and Orton.

//Jimmy Justice\\ He earned that shot and he exacted his plan, shut the hell up.

Tiger's music fades, he continues to stride around the ring looking like a caged animal, which is ironic 'cause he's a tiger, after a few moments in silence "Metalingus" starts, the pop is huge, much larger than the one for Tiger, the fans go crazy nearly taking the roof of the building.

//Jonathan Steele\\ and listen to this!

Smoke floods onto the stage as the lights dim, the thunderous ovation for the champion continues as he makes his way onto the stage wearing his red trunks with the canadian flag on each flag, black boots and the eWe championship around his waist, as he appears on the stage and camera flickers to Tiger who has his eyes firmly locked on the snake like champion.

//Jimmy Justice\\ There's the man!

//Jonathan Steele\\ The con-man.

Edge grins slightly at the enormous cheer he's being treated to by the fans of his home province, he looks around as he comes to a halt on the stage area for a few moments, raising the devil horns into the air as he normally does.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ and the opponent he hails from Toronto, Ontario, Canada...

She has to pause because the cheer is that loud, the camera cuts to Tiger who doesn't seem too impressed by the hype.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ ... he weighs in at 250 pounds, he is the eWe Champion... The Rated 'R' Superstar, EDGE!

The name recieves another large pop, Edge grins as he starts down the ramp towards the ring, he tags the hands of the fans at ringside and then walks to the steps, he jogs up them and quickly steps onto the ropes, he walks across the apron slowly looking into the ring at Tiger, who remains motionless as he stares straight into the face of his opponent, Edge lowers himself to move through the ropes and then stands up quickly, ordering the ref to get between himself and tiger.

//Jonathan Steele\\ You see that? Don't worry Edge, it's not the legendary White Tiger's style to attack from behind..

//Jimmy Justice\\ He's covering his back, he's smart.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Smart? He's a coward.

Edge backs off to his corner reaching behind him to undo his title belt, The ref speaks to tiger, probably going over the rules not that Tiger seems to be listening as he stares straight into Edge still, the ref moves to Edge and takes his title, he clearly says "I want a good clean match" to which Edge nods.

//Jimmy Justice\\ See, Edge just said it'd be a good clean match.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh give me a break.

The ref moves to the side of the ring to give the title to the timekeeper, he then makes sure neither man has moved, which they haven't, and then signals the bell.

NON-TITLE MATCH
Edge{c} vs. White Tiger

A huge roar goes up as the bell is heard, Tiger doesn't take any time in moving across the ring,Edge kicks him in the gut as he appoaches and then moves to the side trying to get away from the angry Tiger, but Tiger seems unphased to by the kick, he doubels slightly before lunging into Edge and grabbing the champ by the hair, a mixed reaction can he heard as he drags Edge back and flings him back into the corner, Tiger spins and hits a left and right to the gut and then works the side of Edge's skull with straight rights, he then hits a knee lift, and another, and another.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Come on ref, get them outta the corner!

The ref doesn't and Tiger continues his violent attack shoulder charging Edge into the corner further, he then quickly grabs Edge by the head and spins him from the corner, turning him back and slamming his head onto the top turnbuckle, Tiger then hits a quick shortarm clothesline taking Edge to the mat, but the champ is quickly up, Tiger grabs Edge by the stomach and lifts him up hitting a belly to belly slam, he pins but Edge easily breaks out. Tiger moves to his knees and starts to punch the hell outta Edge's head.

//Jonathan Steele\\ I don't think I have ever seen White Tiger this motivated, this violent...

//Jimmy Justice\\ Edge brings out the best in people.

Tiger pulls Edge off the floor and sends him into the ropes, he goes for a back body drop but bends too early and Edge hits a huge kick to the face, Tiger stands up and staggers back from the kick, Edge quickly follows with a clothesline taking the legend to the mat, he pins fast but barely manages the one before Tiger is out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Tiger telegraphed the move and Edge went in for the win quick.

Edge gets to his feet slowly, holding the side of his face which has taken the majority of Tigers force, he stomps Tiger a few times and then grabs him pulling him up, Edge then quickly connects a scoopslam before hitting the ropes and coming back with a quick elbow drop, he goes for another quick cover but once more Tiger is out before two, Edge shakes his head slowly as he gets back to his feet he looks around at the fans and then smirks moving to the corner and lowering himself.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Going to end it quick?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Edge is setting up for the spear already here.

Tiger gets to his feet holding his back, Edge charges but of course Tiger is fresh and smart so he quickly counters into a low but powerful powerslam, he hooks the leg of the champion and scores a nearfall! Tiger sits up and looks around, the fans are booing slightly again, Tiger climbs to his feet and grabs Edge by the hair, he pulls him up quickly and picks him up over his shoulder, looking around he quickly drives Edge down with the Payne Killer!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Payne Killer connects!

Tiger looks down to Edge and then shakes his head, climbing back to his feethe drags Edge up and throws him into the ropes as Edge comes back Tiger catches him and launches him overhead with a perfect belly to belly suplex, Edge crashes down on the mat hard before rolling over all the way under the ropes and off the apron to ringside.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Huge suplex!

//Jimmy Justice\\ But there you see the brains of Edge, getting himself outta the ring instantly when the danger was there.

Tiger quickly slides under the ropes and runs around to Edge, dragging him to his feet bu Edge hits a quick elbow to the gut, much to the delight of most of the fans, Tiger holds his gut giving Edge the time to grab him by the head and slam him into the apron skull first! The fans cheer as Tiger spins leaning back into the apron holding his head, the ref starts to count the pair out 1... Edge socks Tiger right in the mouth with a right before taking his arm and slinging him into the barricade which keeps the fans away from the action.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Edge sends the legend right into that wall, and don't be fooled, the padding on there doesn't do too much!

The ref is on three by the time Edge grabs Tiger from the wall and hits another scoop slam, this one sending the legend down on the floor at ringside, Edge grins as he looks around, he gestures the title around his waist and can be heard yelling 'That's why I'm the champ', The ref counts a 5 as Edge takes the time to highfive a few of the fans before sliding back into the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Edge is going to let the legend get counted out now.

As the ref gets to 6 Tiger slowly rolls over to his knees and pushes himself back to his knees, leaning up against the apron, the fans boo as he struggles to his feet for 7, he lifts one leg onto the apron slowly but Edge quickly runs and from inside the ring kicks it right off.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Smart!

//Jonathan Steele\\ He's not going to let Tiger have the chance to get back in?

The ref warns Edge back and then continues to the count at 8, Tiger tries to pull himself in again but Edge once more kicks Tiger back away from the apron, The ref pushes Edge back and has another shout at him - not that it's going to do alot - the ref counts 9 as Tiger tries again, Edge kicks out at Tiger once more but the legend grabs Edge and pulls him feet from under him, the ref raises his hands for the 10 just as Tiger hails Edge to ringside!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Edge wins!

The ref shakes his head, the fans seem confused as he looks out to ringside still, Tiger stomps Edge onto the floor over and over again as the ref counts 1..

//Jonathan Steele\\ No he hasn't! New count! Tiger managed to pull Edge out of the ring and thus break the count!

Tiger grabs Edge by the hair and drags him to his feet but Edge uses his energy to push WT right back slamming him spine first into the steel ringsteps, the fans cheer again as Edge falls down to his knees next to Tiger he is leant up against the steps, Edge slowly drags himself up and hits a punch to the head before grabbing Tiger and slinging him into the ring, Edge slides in after and quickly goes for another pin with one leg hooked 1...2.. Tiger still kicks out!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Tiger is still fighting here!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Just stay down and take the loss, it's not worth it.

Edge rolls to the side of the ring and uses the ropes to get himself up, he then grabs Tiger and slowly pulls him up throwing an arm over his head he grabs Tigers trunks and quickly hits a suplex on the Hall of famer! The fans cheer again as Edge rolls backwards and grabs the legs of Tiger pinning 1...2.. Tiger kicks out!

//Jonathan Steele\\ I have to admit, that was close.

Edge climbs to his feet again and grabs Tiger again, once more he sets up a suplex but as he lifts Tiger and veteran slips over the back grabbing Edges face under his arm, a few cheers are heard as he tightens his grip.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Tiger snare maybe?!

Edge quick turns around so he's not in danger of the Tiger Snare but Tiger instead lands a spiked DDT, driving the top of the champs head into the mat, Tiger rolls over and pins Edge 1...2.. Edge kicks out. Tiger shakes his head as he gets to his feet grabbing Edge's hair again, he kicks the Canadian in the gut and grabs his arms with a double underhook, he then pulls Edge up into the air and drops him down on the top of his back and neck!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Tiger driver! Oh no!

Tiger grabs Edges legs as he lands and quickly flips over with a rather athletic bridge, the fans look on in fear as the ref counts 1....2... Edge manages to sort out rotate and slip out more than anything, breaking the pin, the ref signals a two as the fans cheer again, Tiger slowly gets to his feet shaking his head, he looks at Edge and then points to the top rope, looking around waiting for the reaction of the fans, normally it'd be a huge cheer but this time it's still rather mixed.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Edge might be about to get struck down!

Tiger walks to the corner and turns his back on it, he puts his hands on the ropes and lifts himself up so he's sat on the top turnbuckle his feet on the second rope, he waits for Edge to climb to his feet and then stands up on the second rope..

//Jonathan Steele\\ Here he comes!

Tiger leaps from the rope rope but Edge jumps up and connects a nasty but perfectly aimed Dropkick to the gut, sending Tiger crashing to the mat, the fans cheer as Edge quickly rolls over and grabs the legs pulling them up high 1...2... NO!

//Jimmy Justice\\ He crashed and burned, but it's a two!? That had to be three! Come on ref!

Edge seems dumbfounded that it wasn't a three, he crawls away as Tiger rolls onto the apron.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Will Tiger get his revenge, or will Edge keep getting away with murder? Find out after the break!

The show returns as Edge has Tiger locked into the camel clutch, he sits on Tigers upper back his arms locked under the chin of the legend, wrenching him up but still putting enormous pressure on the spine of the legend.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Welcome back, and through the break Edge has had control of this match.

//Jimmy Justice\\ That's why he's champ!

Tiger reaches forward to grab the rope, he's not far off, he continues to drag himself forward slowly but before he can make it Edge jumps up landing down on the spine of Tiger with all his weight, trying to cause all the damage he can, nevertheless Tiger gets an arm on the ropes and the ref quickly moves to pull Edge off, the fans boo slightly as Edge argues with the ref for a few moments before grabbing Tiger by the leg and dragging him back to the middle of the ring, what he's going to do no one knows, but it doesn't matter as Tiger kicks Edge away.

//Jonathan Steele\\ There's still fight in Tiger yet.

Edge staggers back as Tiger crawls back to the ropes, Edge runs up and grabs the leg once more but Tiger while using the ropes to get to his feet quickly shoves the champ off with his feet, Tiger gets to his feet quickly using the ropes, he makes a few steps forward until Edge slams right into him with a spear! The arena nearly comes off the planet as Edge rolls away finishing up a good 3 or 4 feet from Tiger, such was the impact of the move.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What a spear!

Edge grabs the leg of Tiger 1...2... 3! NO! The ref counts the three but instantly takes it away as he notices the foot on the rope.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Edge wins! Edge wins!

//Jonathan Steele\\No! White Tiger has his foot on the ropes!

Edge grabs his hair nearly pulling it out as the ref tells him that it was only a two count, he walks over and grabs Tiger pulling him slowly to his feet, but Tiger hits a right to the gut and shoves Edge back sending him right into the ref, who goes down holding his head. Replays are shown as the ref lays flat out, Edge slowly gets to his feet, still in better condition than Tiger.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh no, The ref!

Edge looks at the ref and then Tiger, and then grins slightly, he raises his arm and clearly starts to gesture to the ramp for someone to come, the fans cheer and boo as after a few seconds Chris Jericho and the Miz start to run down the ramp together, with their titles in hand.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Here comes the back-up!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh come on, Tiger is just about done anyway, why do this?

Edge grabs Tiger and drags him up holding his arms behind him, he says something to Jericho who takes the belt in both hands and looks to it, he then runs in and swings taking Tiger's head off! Only he doesn't 'cause the legend ducks and Edge takes the title to the face, Miz jumps into action and charges too but Tiger ducks his title shot too and he slams the belt right into the back of Jericho's head!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Oh no!

//Jonathan Steele\\ The plan backfires!

Tiger turns and grabs Miz plating him down with a quick Payne Killer! He then climbs back to his feet and grabs The Miz tossing him over the ropes, he grabs Jericho and desposes of him in the same way before picking up both their titles and throwing them out too, he turns and looks to Edge shaking his head and screaming something.

//Jonathan Steele\\ He's snapped! I think they've drove him over the edge.

//Jimmy Justice\\ He's insane!

The fans suddenly start to cheer for Tiger, maybe they are coming round to him?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Hey wait!

Or not, Tiger turns around right into a huge kick to the face, from the CANADIAN Trish Stratus!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Chick Kick!

The fans cheer, well most down as Trish first of all does her trademark bow.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh my god, Trish with a kick to the head of the legend, what a kick too. Please don't say she's joined Edge and his posse.

I think she has, as she moves over to Edge and grabs him trying to pull him towards Tiger for the pin, only Edge is clean out cold and dead weight, Trish pulls him for a few seconds and then moves around trying to push him, she rolls him over but as she looks up the ref is just using the ropes to drag himself up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Trish trying to roll the eWe champion into the pin.

Trish has to abort the mission as the ref gets up she just manages to roll out of the ring and out of sight, The ref looks at the downed pair and counts 1...2....3....4... neither man has moved yet as the ref takes an age to count it out, due to being groggy.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Come on Edge, get up!

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is BS, Edge doesn't deserve this, Edge has cheated, Edge has manipulated his way to that belt.

5....6.... Tiger jolts slightly but doesn't begin to start to stand, Edge is still flat out, it's now clear that the title has caused a cut above his right eye, too.

7.... 8... Tiger finally starts to stir, he rolls over holding the side of his head using his left arm to push himself up into a sitting position.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Yes! Tiger is sitting! Come on!

9... Tiger slowly rolls over to his knees to try to get up, but time runs out 10!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Draw?!

//Jonathan Steele\\ NO!

The ref signals the bell as Tiger slumps back down the mat anyway, the cameras at Ringside show Trish still hiding by the apron.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has reached a ten count and thus the contest ends as a Draw by way of Double knock-out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Trish has cost White Tiger a win.

Trish is now back in the ring and quickly moves to take care of Edge, EMTS rush down to the ring.

//Jimmy Justice\\ It was a battle!

//Jonathan Steele\\ A battle that Tiger had won..

The copyright information is shown as the EMTs tend to both the men.

//Jonathan Steele\\ This episode of Black Friday has left so much unanswered, not least why the hell did Trish help Edge? Nevertheless, we'll see you all again on Sunday 27th Decemeber for Hell Frozen Over! Thanks for joining us here in Canada, god bless.

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Black Friday #6: December 18th, 2009
Page 1 of 1