Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009   Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 11:33 pm

Episode: #1

Date: October 23rd, 2009

Venue: Roberts Stadium - Evansville Indiana

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 17 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Manny: Miz/Ceno

Chris: Hayden Segment

Jon North: Derek Daniels Segment

Abdul: Woods/Dawg & King/Phoenix

Luke: Chaos/Deathlocke & Dean/Smooth

JAY: Man/Assassin, "Tag", Stone/Lewis & Other segments

"Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones starts playing as we see the Black Friday opening video. After that the song keeps playing while pyro shoots off on the stage. The Camera's then pan around the crowd, while Steele & Jimmy can be heard.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The crowd is ready, we're here in the sold out Roberts Stadium in Evansville Indiana as we welcome you to the Network Primere of EWE Black Friday!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " EWE is finally back on regular TV...and what a show we will have tonight! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " No doubt about that Jimmy!!...tonight we will see Triple H's King of Xtreme Coronation Ceremony. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " and how appropriate that on the same night, we see the 2006 and 2007 King of Xtremes face off as it'll be Alex Stone vs Sean Lewis.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Also we will see a tag team match, where Edge & Randy Orton unite to face Chris Jericho and a partner of his choosing...which we found out was the Champ himself, Triple H! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That won't help him any Steele..Tonight is the Reunion of Rated RKO, and I for one can't wait! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Plenty more to come, just sit tight and get ready for a jam packed show! "

All of a sudden "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits over the PA system while the crowd looks around. Suddenly the curtains move, and out steps Michael Jensen.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well it looks like we're being joined by our boss.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This should be something good.. "

Jensen continues down the ramp with a sly smirk on his face, he walks up the steps and enters the ring. He looks around for a moment, then pulls a mic out of his jacket as his music cuts.

//Michael Jensen\\ " You're probably wondering why I am happy...After what happened to me last week, I should be furious...trust me, I was...but now I am happy..is it because of tonight's Network Priemere?...not at all, though that's good...no my happiness still concerns last week. "
//Jimmy Justice\\ " He's happy about last week's backstage edition of DX-Rated? "

//Michael Jensen\\ " That said, I'd like Shawn Michaels to come out here... "

The crowd cheers as Jensen shakes his head. After a few more moments of nothing, Jensen puts the mic back up.

//Michael Jensen\\ " I said Shawn Michaels...get out here..now "

Silence for a few more moments...then..

BREAK IT DOWN

The crowd explodes as DX walks through the curtains onto the stage...Jensen quickly puts his hand up though..

//Michael Jensen\\ " Cut the damn music....I said cut it now! "

The music cuts as DX stops on stage.

//Michael Jensen\\ " I said Shawn Michaels...this has absolutely no concern for you Hunter...take one more step, and I promise I will strip you of the EWE Championship...mark my words.. "

The crowd boos heavily as HHH looks at HBK.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Go on back Hunter..don't push me.. "

HHH shakes his head and leaves back through the curtains, while the crowd boos.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Alright, now come on down Shawn.. "

HBK shrugs before continuing down the ramp and entering the ring, Jennifer hands him a mic as HBK turns to Jensen.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Alright boss, what's up? "

//Michael Jensen\\ " What's up? Are you kidding me?....I'll tell you what's up...Grafiting my car...twice...having your buddy Dean demolish my office...it's all fine and dandy...stupid and immature...but really nothing to do about it...but last week, you finally helped me out...last week you crossed that line...last week you put your hands on me...ok well your foot. "

The crowd cheers, knowing he's referring to the Sweet Chin Music last week, while HBK smiles a little bit.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Let me remind you Shawn...is their any job in the world, you can physically abuse your boss...and get away with it? "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " I don't know what you're talking about.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " You know perfectly well what i'm talking about...I oughtta fire you right now. "

The crowd boos that suggestion.

//Shawn Michaels\\ " But you can't do that. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " You're perfectly right I can't...it'd be a breach of contract...end up in a big lawsuit....otherwise I would have already. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Then why am I out here? "

//Michael Jensen\\ " I'm glad you asked Shawn....because you crossed that line...you physically abused your boss...I can't fire you...however I can do something else...that is why...as of this very moment...you, Shawn Michaels...are Susspended Indefinately! "

The crowd boos like crazy.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He can't do that! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Sure he can, Shawn kicked him for christ's sake.. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Susspend me?....what did I ever do to you? "

//Michael Jensen\\ " It's not funny Shawn...I trust you can take yourself out of the building...as you know...since you're susspended that means if you don't oblige and leave now...or you show back up un-announced...forget about breaching a contract...you'll be violating your susspension which I will gladly have two words for ya.. "

The crowd screams "Suck It" as HBK laughs a little.

//Michael Jensen\\ " No you idoits! "

Jensen looks Shawn right in the eyes

//Michael Jensen\\ " You're Fired! "

The crowd boos as Jensen chuckles a little.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Sorry bout that...I just felt compelled to imitate a tool who couldn't even keep this company afloat...but regardless of that...Shawn, That still applies...you will be let go if you violate your suspension...so I suggest you leave. "

//Shawn Michaels\\ " This isn't over Michael...you think you can Divide & Conquer DX....it ain't gonna work like that..you may take one out of the equation...but the other will just come at you twice as much...so you wanna susspend me...that's fine...but you will get yours soon enough....til then...if you're not down with that... "

Suddenly HBK drops Jensen with another Sweet Chin Music as the crowd explodes! HBK picks the mic back up and bends down by Jensen

//Shawn Michaels\\ " Evansville has two words for ya.. "

HBK raises up the mic as the crowd screams "Suck It!"..."Sexy Boy" hits as HBK rolls out of the ring and starts up the ramp, while the commentators can be heard.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I can't believe this.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Ya I know...he just got susspended for giving Jensen the superkick last week....so the moron does it again.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I'm referring to the fact Shawn was just susspended...but Im with Shawn...this ain't the end of Jensen's war with DX. "

HBK looks at the fans, before going back through the curtains.

The camera returns to the arena 'bone marrow' is playing with Kyle Deathlocke standing in the ring waiting for his opponent. He hops around stretching himself off as he looks up the ramp towards the stage.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Earlier tonight Michael Jensen opened up the show and man oh man he made DX second think any plans they might have for the future?"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Good! Those two morons have been running around doing what they want for too long, he should have taken Triple H's title too!"

Kyle bounces off the ropes and runs across springing from the other ropes as the camera zooms into Jennifer.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen the follows contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first he is already in the ring, from Windsor, Ontario, Canada and weighing in at 204 pounds, Kyleeeeeeeeeee Deathlocke!"

A few boos ring out as Deathlocke raises his arms into the air upon the announcement of his name. He keeps his eyes fixed on the ramp as suddenly 'BOOM' by POD is heard.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I'm sure both of these will be looking for the win today."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Obviously."

Johnny steps out onto the stage as the camera pans back to Deathlocke who glares at his opponent, then flicks back to a wide view showing the numerous items flying towards the wrestler as he walks over the stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and his opponent he hails from Kansas City, Missouri and weighs in at 232 p-"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "HEY WAIT WHAT THE HELL!"

The camera pans to a wide view just catching it as a young male nails Deathlocke in the back of the head with a right hand, dropping him to the mat. Jennifer screams and flees the ring as the fans boo slightly as the camera zooms in, the man, who is around 6 feet and of athletic build, holds a thick chain in hand.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Who the hell is that."

Johnny continues down the ramp as the man drops the chain to the floor, shoving the ref back before dragging Deathlocke to his feet,kneeing him in the gut he flicks Deathlocke's arm over his own shoulder hooking his arm around the neck of the dazed man, his bicep under the chin of Deathlocke.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I have no idea who that is Jimmy."

He grabs Kyle by his trunks and lifts him into the air asif to nail a rock bottom but at the last second he also jumps up falling back slamming the face of Deathlocke right into the mat with incredible force. Deathlocke bounces up rolling over towards the corner clutching his face before coming to rest.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Oh my god!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What the hell was that?!"

Having done the damage the man grabs the chain from the mat and rolls under the ropes, vaulting the barricade with ease and heading through the crowd. The camera cuts back into the ring as Chaos slides under the rope, he looks shocked and confused as he brushes his hair back from his face and looks down to Deathlocke who lays in a star shape, flat on his back.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I just don't get it."

Suddenly Johnny points to the side of the ring shouting at the ref, the ref shakes his head but Johnny grabs him and flings him towards Deathlocke, the fans boo as the ref signals the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Chaos vs Kyle Deathlocke

//Jonathan Steele\\ "What?"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I think the match is still on..."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "give me a break!"

Johnny walks over to Deathlocke and peers down to him for a moment as the ref moves back into the ring clearly saying, "Just pin him." Johnny looks to the ref and chuckles slightly as he climbs out of the ring onto the apron.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I think Johnny has just decided this is not the right thing to do."

Jimmy couldn't be more wrong as Johnny walks to the corner and climbs up the outside of the turnbuckle, he makes his way onto the top rope before looking down to Deathlocke.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I guess not."

Johnny stands up straight before jumping off and landing a massive Extreme Splash on the already injured Deathlocke, Johnny hooks the leg as the ref falls and counts the three. "Boom" hits as the fans boo, Johnny gets up wearing a wide grin.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "The winner of this match, Johnny Chaos."

Jennifer sounds slightly dejected as Johnny raises his arms in the air walking across the ring from his opponent. He slides under the the ropes.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I guess I can say one thing, that was smart by Johnny."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Cowardly."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I dare you to say that to the extreme one."

Johnny heads up the ramp slowly as replays of the very short match are shown, with Jonathan speaking the audience through them.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Well, Deathlocke was waiting for his opponent, eyes fixed on the slippery Chaos but for once that was the wrong move as this.. this guy, who we have no idea the identity of, slides in and well... chain to the head, then this... and well, do you expect Chaos to turn up this chance? Extreme splash and the coward gets the win."

The camera cuts as Chaos looks around at the fans from the top of the ramp, he grins wide as he points at the fans and speaks out, lip readers will be able to pick up, "That's why I am better than all of you." before he disappears into the back.

"Before I Forget" by Slipknot plays as Woods come out in his beach blonde hair and baby oil covered body to a chorus of boos, nobody was in a mood to give him a cheer tonight. Woods formally made it into the ring nevertheless. "What's Up, What's Happenin" by TI then drops its beat around the arena, to a huge ovation.
D-Dawg walks out looking as swag as ever

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Coming from the hoods of Dub C, Pensylvania, weighing in at 222 pounds, Da Original Gangsta.. D-DAWG! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Strange terroritry for D-Dawg whose recieving a huge reception. Not something Dawgs accustomed too, normally getting boo'd off his ass. The people of Evansville must really like D-Dawg "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No, their either heavily drunk, or they're acknowledging that its Black History Month "

STANDARD MATCH
Jesse Woods vs D-Dawg

Woods runs towards D-Dawg for a charging high knee strike, but D-Dawg slowly moves out of the way, as Woods smacks his knee into the turnbuckle for a major booboo. Woods tries to response with a Samoa Joe type reverse roundhouse kick, but D-Dawg moves out of the way, as Woods misses kicking the thin air, and then falling on his ass

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Woods getting assmunched by himself their, thats gotta hurt "

D-Dawg notices a loose shoe, so he kneels down to tie his shoe lace. Woods mistakes this for D-Dawg being laid on the floor, so he hurriedly bounces on the top rope for a Corkscrew Shooting Star Leg Drop. D-Dawg moved out of the way well in time, as Woods clatters to the mat in aching pain

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Woods has missed every move in his arsenal, and D-Dawg hasn't even broken a sweat "

Woods get up in a daze, and D-Dawg spears towards him knocking his lights out with a Dawg Line. D-Dawg then drags Woods up, and doesn't mess around as he gets Woods into a crucifix position, and converts it into a devastating tombstone piledriver, drilling Woods skull straight to hell, for a feracious Gangstafia. D-Dawg then stands up, put his hand up in victory, and places his foot over Woods chest as the ref counts for the 1..2..3

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Your winner of the match, Da Original Gangsta.. D-DAWG! "

"What's Up, What's Happenin" by TI beats once again, as the crowd are left stunned and amazed at D-Dawg ease to victory. D-Dawg wags his head, rolling out of the ring, walking smoothly to the back as if he just took a walk in the park

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I've played Grand Theft Auto, and I can tell you for a fact, D-Dawg is a dangerous man "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He's more crazy than OG Loc. Nonetheless he just squashed Jesse Woods "

The Camera's come backstage to the Extreme Connection lockerroom.

//Alex Stone\\ " Congrats on the win.. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Are you kidding me? That was a cake walk.. "

//Alex Stone\\ " Who was that guy anyway? "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Who? "

//Alex Stone\\ " The guy who pretty much did all the dirty work for you.. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Forget about him..what the hell was you thinkin last week, shaking Triple H's hand? "

//Alex Stone\\ " What do you mean? "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " You know exactly what I mean...that's not what we do.. "

//Alex Stone\\ " He earned my respect.. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " How can a 40 year old degenerate moron still acting like he's 20...earn your respect? "

//Alex Stone\\ " He just did alright, don't worry about it..I gotta get ready for my match.. "

//Johnny Chaos\\ " Yea you better take care of Sean.. "

//Alex Stone\\ " Don't worry I can handle this.. "

Stone walks out as the camera focuses on Johnny.

//Johnny Chaos\\ " I'll make sure of that.. "

The camera shifts back to ringside as "In The End" by Linkin Park blares over the system, as King comes splurting out, with his lovely looking baby sister, Lacey King. They recieve a mixed reaction, cheers and whistles going to Lacey, and boos and ugly stares to Michael. Neither of them are phased, as they bop into the ring

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Hailing from Dallas, Texas, accompanied by Lacey King, weighing in at 235 pounds.. MICHAEL KING! "

"open your Eyes" by Guano Apes buzzes on the sound system, as the arena is flooded with boos. Nero Phoenix walks out with an arrogant prowess. Jennifer Sparks went for a quick trip to the restroom, so she missed out on introducing Phoenix. The ref needed a cigarette break badly, so he signalled for the bell

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Both men making their in-ring returns to EWE "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Man, Michaels little sister looks so hot, I'd put my sausage in her bun anyday of the week "

STANDARD MATCH
Michael King vs Nero Phoenix

Nero goes for the early offensive, clubbing King to the head repeatedly. Phoenix goes in with a flurry of rage, giving King his full offensive

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Phoenix needs to calm down, he's letting off to much steam to quickly, he's gonna get burnout "

Phoenix continued his furious frenzy, and got a bit too eager to finish King off with an attempted Smoking Ace. His attempts were botched, and from that moment on King was in total control, as he begin to school Phoenix, cruising into his own dominance

//Jonathan Steele\\ " King is wearing and tearing Phoenix down to perfection. A beautifully executed Japanese Arm drag, followed by a crippling Leg Lock DDT, and topped off with an acrobatic springboard leg drop. Kings working down on Phoenix shrewdly, so that hes unable to climb the top rope for a Fall from Grace "

Lacey then signals for Michale to lay the Kings on Phoenix, as she draws the attention of the referee. Michael shakes his head, showing that he can do this the pure way, as he rushes towards Phoenix landing a Running STO.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Phoenix's face just got planted to the floor as if it hit a brick wall "

King then walks over to the corner, and begins tapping his foot. He waves for Phoenix to get up, as he eagerly continues to tap his foot against the canvas. After a few moments, Phoenix hobbles up, turns around, and walks straight into a Kings Court, cracking his jaw into next week. Phoenix stands their stunned for a moment, before dropping to the floor motionless. King covers Phoenix, for a comfortable 3 count

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And that's all she wrote folks "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " HERE IS YOUR WINNER OF THGE MATCH, MICHAEL KING! "

"In The End" by Linkin Park plays once again, as King jumps up and down in celebration of victory. His sister Lacey hugs him, and raises his hand in victory, as the ref makes a run for the exits for a cig

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Michael King with an impressive victory over Nero Phoenix "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That wasn't impressive Jonny boy, it was a damn right embarassment for Phoenix at the hands of Michael King "

"Pour some sugar on me" plays in the arena instantly after the camera's return, the fans erupt into a huge cheer for Eddie Smooth as he steps onto the stage a wide smile on his face his trainer walks out behind him looking confusedly at the fans. He struts confidently down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans as he passes.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen the following is set for one fall, introducing first he weighs in at 230 pounds from Skarsdale, New york, he is being accompanied by The Iron Sheik, WHITE CHOCOLATE, EDDIE SMOOTH!"

Eddie has to turn and pull his trainer down behind him as The Sheik stops to challenge a fan to a fight, probably to 'make them humble'. Eddie speaks to his trainer and then runs up the stairs and onto the apron, climbing between the ropes he runs to the middle of the ring and holds his arms aloft. His trainer walks up the steps behind him and climbs into the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Well since Eddie bought his trainer to eWe, we've seen Sheik go crazy.."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Sheik is just weird, I remember the swearing and I remember him being controversial but not exactly how he is."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I know what you mean but will the Sheik have the desired effect for Smooth, and will he make his opponent humble"

Eddie has to drag his trainer away from the referee, the music fades as Sheik goes abit crazy shouting abuse at the referee, because of the silence in the arena you clearly here, "FUCK YOU, I break your back and make you humble!" suddenly "Hey man, Nice shot" is heard in the arena, the fans cheer and clap knowing Dean has been involved with DX recently.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Here comes someone we've all been excited about, Dean Winchester finally making his debut here tonight!"

Dean walks onto the stage with Kelly and Trixi on his arms with Bobby Singer behind him, Dean stops on the stage his arm around either woman's waist, he grins wide as Eddie glares at the three of them. Dean then starts down the ramp with the woman.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and his opponent, making his eWe and wrestling debut, he is from Lawrence, Kansas, Missouri and weighs in at 250 pounds, he is being accompanied by eWe interviewer Trixi, eWe commentator Kelly and his manager, Bobby Swinger, Dean Winchester!"

Dean takes his arms from the pair of women as he walks down the ramp quicker than the women who slap the fans hands, he runs up the steps and hopes through the ropes, Eddie has to stop Sheik from running across and attacking Dean, who just laughs and gives his opponents trainer the finger.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "That's what Winchester thinks about Sheik!"

Dean grins wide as ref and Eddie force Sheik to ringside, the ref calls for the bell, Eddie and Dean both square up to one another, nose to nose, the push their foreheads against eachother both talking trash - although Dean seems to find it hard not to laugh at Eddie's faint Spanish accent.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "We are underway here.."

STANDARD MATCH
Dean Winchester vs Eddie Smoth

Dean shoves Eddie back, the fans go "ooooh" as Eddie stops and shakes his head, before shoving Dean right back. The pair stare one another down until the Sheik jumps onto the apron yelling at Eddie to 'fuck his ass', Dean spins and nails Sheik in the head with a right knocking the legend from the ring, he turns around but Eddie jumps in with a knee to the gut and then a bunch of rights and lefts.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Sheik is on the floor here in front of us."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "but Smooth is in control."

Eddie grabs Dean around the face in a chin lock, Dean screambles and hits a bunch of punches to the ribs of his opponent, fighting him off, Dean runs in and nails a clothesline, Eddie gets right back up and nails a clothesline of his own, Dean gets up and takes a second clothesline, Eddie quickly grabs Dean and pulls him up launching him into the corner, the Smoothmeister nails a few right hands and then grabs his arm and flings him over the ring, following up he runs in and connects a big splash in the corner, before grabbing him around the waist and nailing a german suplex!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Smooth is in charge here!"

Smooth rolls his hips and connects a second suplex with a bridge, the ref counts 1...2.. Dean rolls back and gets to his feet. Eddie gets up and and runs and nails a kick to the gut, hitting a DDT, Smooth pins and hooks the leg 1...2.. Dean rolls his shoulder up. Eddie follows up with some shots the the head but has to stop as Sheik gets into the ring to exact his own revenge, the pair argue as Smooth grapples his trainer.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Sheik in the ring now! This is quickly turning into a farse."

As Eddie and his trainer grapple one another, Dean gets up and runs planting a dropkick into the back of Eddie causing him to knock Sheik through the ropes and out of the ring, Dean then grabs White Chocolate and rolls him down in a school boy but Smooth kicks out at one. Winchester hits a forearm to the head of his opponent and then tosses him off the ropes catching a crossbody as he comes back and pinning again 1...2.. Eddie kicks out.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Close!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "High pace, high action match so far."

Eddie slowly gets up taking a few boots to the head as he does, Dean picks him up and violently unleashes a series of punches all the time forcing Smooth back into the ropes, the almost boxing like combo comes to an end with a crushing left which sends Eddie to the canvas. The fans cheer slightly as Dean raises his arms as he walks away.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Eddie must be out!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Eddie is out."

Dean grabs Eddie and rolls him into the middle of the ring, pinning him 1...2... Eddie rolls his shoulder out at the last second!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "So close! Did the posing cost Winchester a debut win!?"

Dean mounts Eddie and hits a few more right hands to the head, the punches are so vicious the bust Eddie open. Dean gets to his feet and drags Eddie up screaming abuse at him he throws Eddie into the ropes and connects a huge clothesline, Eddie lays flat on his back motionless, Dean drops an elbow and arrogantly pins 1...2.. Eddie kicks out again.

//Jonathan Steele\\: "So close again."

Dean gets up and looks down at Smooth but his attention is caught as Sheik climbs onto the apron yelling at him, Dean laughs and walks towards Sheik, standing he soaks up the abuse and then takes his right hand back unloading a huge punch, but Sheik ducks and then shoves Dean into the middle of the ring right into the arms of Smooth who lands a belly to belly slam, pinning 1...2... Dean kicks out.

//Jimmy Justice\\: "Sheik nearly got the win for Eddie."

Dean rolls over and gets to his feet but taking a kick to the gut, Eddie grabs the head of Dean and bounces his head off off the turnbuckle once, twice, three times, before kicking him in the gut and setting him up for a piledriver. After driving the head of his opponent into the floor he hooks the legs 1...2.. Dean rolls his shoulder up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Near fall!"

Eddie gets up and nails a fast leg drop, he gets up again and follows with an elbow drop but Dean rolls aside. as Eddie stands up Dean stands up from behind him lifting him onto his shoulders, Eddie grips onto his opponent, Dean then nails an electric chair drop, hanging smooth over the ropes! Eddie holes his throat as he bounces back, screaming as the fans yell out 'oooooh'

//Jimmy Justice\\ "What a move!"

Dean gets up and runs off the ropes, but is tripped and dragged to the floor, the camera pans out as Sheik goes to hit a shot to the face but Dean pokes him in the eye, Dean slides back in, Sheik slides in too but the ref stops him, and then sends him to the back! Sheik throws a bunch of insults but Dean drops him with a right, Sheik hits the floor holding his face.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "The legend is dropped."

Sheik is dragged outta the ring by officials and dragged to the back, Dean watches him go and laughs diving him a crotch chop, but suddenly THE SMOOTHMEISTER CUMETH! Winchester is dropped by the finishing move (a clothesline to the back of the head) Eddie grabs the leg and pins 1...2... Dean gets his foot on the rope!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "CLOSE!"

Replays show that Dean's foot was actually put on the rope by his manager, Bobby Swinger, Eddie slowly gets up and grabs Dean to his feet, he grabs him like a rock bottom but it's clear he is going for his finishing move the Smooth Ride, without being on the ropes.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Smooth looking to finish this one."

Eddie is about to nail it when his attention is caught as Kelly climbs onto the apron, teasing and taunting him, Eddie almost starts to drool Dean quickly breaks free with elbows to the back of the head. Eddie staggers forward holding his head as Dean leans against the ropes.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "He nearly took the smooth ride."

Eddie stops favouring his head as he realises Kelly is still on the apron, he walks over and she brushes one finger under her chin, Eddie looks at her as the ref berates her to get from the apron.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Eddie is distracted"

Kelly grins and climbs from the apron turning and walking up the ramp, followed by Trixi, Eddie looks at her and starts yelling her back but the pair continue to the back, Eddie leans through the ropes and screams at them both to come back, the ref pulls him back telling him to get on the match.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Smooth has no idea.."

The camera pans back as Dean stands behind Eddie, cupping his fist in hand as if preparing it, the ref pulls Smooth back in and as the momentum spins him Dean levels him with a vicious right hand. The fans scream in awe as The Smoothmeister crumples to the floor, Dean looks down for a second and then falls down pinning 1...2...3!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "It's done."

Dean gets to his feet as his music is heard, he slides outta the ring, Singer raising his arm into the air as the fans cheer. Eddie remains laid out as replays of the match are shown, including the end.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "The winner of the match, DEAN WINCHESTER"

The fans roar for the name as Dean heads back up the ramp alongside his manager, he is met halfway by Trixi and Kelly who hug him. The camera's fade away showing Smooth being helped by the ref.

"Enemy" by Godsmack echoes around the arena as the camera's return from commercial The crowd immediately boos as Mr Man steps through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...on the way to the ring first...from Miami Florida weighing in at 235 pounds...he is the new EWE International Champion...MR MAN!!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Here he comes, Steele he beat 3 guys to be crowned the new International Champion...that's why he's the Gold Standard! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I thought it was because he thinks he's Shelton Benjamin "

Man continues down the ramp, showing the booing fans no emotion, he just raises the International Title over his head and keeps walking down the ramp. He steps into the ring and raises the title one more time before handing it over to the ref. The ref lays it to the side as Man's music fades. "Destory & Dominate" by Chimaira fills the PA system as Assassin walks out on stage, getting cheers from the crowd.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And the opponent...from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 265 pounds...ASSASSIN!!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This should be a nice squash for our new International Champ.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Have you no respect?...He's a former 2x Undisputed Champion "

Assassin continues down the ramp and enters the ring, he stares at Man as the ref calls for the bell.

NON-TITLE MATCH
Mr. Man[c] vs Assassin

Assassin & Man circle for a few moments, then they lock up. They both fight to try and get an advantage, but neither will budge...finally Man rolls into a headlock, as Man tries to apply pressure, Assassin lifts Man up giving him a back suplex. Assassin bridges into a cover, but Man quickly kicks out. Man & Assassin trade shots, after 5 or 6, Assassin blocks, then slaps Man acrossed the chest, Assassin irish whips Man, but Assassin hangs on and pulls him back into a side slam, which Assassin covers for another two count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Doesn't look like Assassin has lost a step.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Give it time.. "

As Assassin gets up, Man gets up on one knee, and punches Assassin in the gut, Man gets the rest of the way up and quickly hits a Snap DDT.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What did I tell you..Back to the Future Baby "

Man hooks the leg, but Assassin manages to get the shoulder up..Man gets up and grabs Assassin's head, Man quickly picks Assassin up, and delievers a Gordbuster. Man smiles and taunts the booding crowd. Assassin gets up and charges at Man, Man quickly side steps and whips Assassin into the corner, as Assassin steps back groggy, Man rolls him up from behind, the ref doesn't notice as he pulls the tights, 1...2...Assassin kicks out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He almost stole one.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hey, don't bad mouth the Gold Standard.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I didn't say a word about Shelton Benjamin..I said Mr Man almost stole it.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's who I meant! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He was pulling the tights.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He was just getting a better grip. "

As both Men get up, Man grabs Assassin and hits a Vertical Supplex, he hangs on as he spins back to his feet, and hits another, he still holds on as he spins back to his feet and hits a 3rd Vertical, Man rolls over and hooks the leg, as Assassin kicks back out again.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Another near fall there.. "

Man gets up and starts arguing with the ref, telling him to "learn how to count"...Assassin grabs Man from behind and hits a German Supplex...he holds on and hits a 2nd German. Assassin holds on again as he goes to complete the Assassination 2.0, with a release Dragon Supplex, but midway through, Man counters with a Reverse DDT!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What a counter! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I gotta admit, it was pretty good. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " See, that's why he's The International Champ! "

Man hooks the leg as the ref counts one...two...thr...Assassin kicks out, as Man pounds the mat in frustration...Man then grabs Assassin and hits The Future Shock! The Ref counts one...two...thre...Assassin kicks out again!...Man can't believe it..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " So close... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Come on ref! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It's not the refs fault.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Sure it is... "

Man composes his anger, then climbs the turnbukle..he looks down at Assassin to make sure he's still there, Man then leaps off with the Future Splash...but Assassin quickly rolls out of the way, as Man smacks the mat! Man gets right back up holding his gut, Assassin picks Man up and lifts him on his shoulders for The Throwback...but Man quickly Rolls Assassin up...One...Two...Thre...Another Kick Out!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Will this ever end... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The champ knows how to counter! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Assassin's had counters too... "

Man looks at the ref and holds up 3 fingers, but the ref shakes his head and shows him 2...Man gets up, as does Assassin. Assassin charges with a clothesline, but Man ducks and hits a reverse neckbreaker. Man then grabs Assassin's legs and locks in the Wave of The Future!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's about time! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Come on, get the ropes! "

Assassin screams, and crawls, finally grabbing the ropes..the ref tells him to let go, Man thinks he won, but the ref tells him otherwise...Man then starts arguing with the ref, Man turns around to see Assassin coming with another clothesline, Man quickly ducks, as Assassin clobers the ref instead! Assassin turns back around as Man kicks Assassin in the gut and shoots for the Back To The Future(Snap DDT) again, but Assassin lifts man up on his shoulders and plants him with a Reverse Death Valley Driver!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Throwback! "

Assassin hooks the leg, but the ref is still out..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " 1..2...3... this should be over! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Then he shouldn't of knocked out the ref.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It was an accident Jimmy! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " So was the bombing of Pearl Harbor.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " No it wasn't! "

Assassin has Man covered still, hoping the ref comes to..finally he decides that he's not, so Assassin gets up and walks over to the ref. While Man rolls out of the ring, Assassin picks the ref up by the shirt, lifting him up a few inches and drops him, waking him up a little bit...meanwhile Man has grabbed something and slid back in the ring...when Assassin turns around, he's clobbered with the International Championship!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh come on! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hey it belongs to him.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Shut up Jimmy! "

Man drops the title out of the ring by the ramp, then walks back over to Assassin to cover and hook the leg, while the ref slowly crawls back over....one...two....three!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You gotta be kidding me! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Winner of this match...MR MAN! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " This is a travesty.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Don't underestimate The International Champ Steele.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He stole the damn match.. "

"Enemy" by Godsmack plays as Man rolls out of the ring and picks back up The International Championship, raising it to the booing crowd. As Man heads up the ramp, pleased with himself, suddenly his music cuts...and the titan tron comes back to life like it did October 7th.

DWEFECHFEGMRFHBFSJHFMANG38783
GFT83GFG8FINALFE47R37T376T74874
4FERGBATTLE4439YFR43EH8F83

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That damn code again..what the hell does it mean? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Beats me Steele.. "

Man looks on confused at it too...but also annoyed that it happened again as he storms off backstage.

The camera's return from break as we come to HHH's lockeroom, where The Game himself is on the cell phone, immediately drawing cheers from the fans.

//Triple H\\ " Yeah, I know...it was bull crap.. "

HHH pauses a moment as he sits down.

//Triple H\\ " That's exactly right.. "

HHH pauses again.

//Triple H\\ " Yeah, it's like you said though..he's trying to Divide and Conquer.. "

HHH pauses and nods is head.

//Triple H\\ " You was exactly right, just cause he takes you out of the equation, just means I will come at him twice as strong.. "

The crowd cheers in the background, while HHH waits for HBK(as if it wasn't obvious) to speak again.

//Triple H\\ " That sounds good man..I gotta get ready for my match and Coronation though so we'll talk about this later. "

HHH waits for HBK's response again.

//Triple H\\ " Yeah, thanks...but I doubt I need it..Later "

HHH hangs up the phone as he places it on the bench.

//Triple H\\ " He'll regret the day he ever messed with D-Generation X.. "

The crowd cheers as HHH walks out of the lockerroom. The camera's then switch back to ringside as "King Nothing" by Metallica plays, skipping the intro and going straight into the vocals, as Cameron Hayden steps out onto the stage, he is moving stiffly with an obvious limp. He's dressed in the classic Guns N Roses cross t-shirt, and a pair of jeans, frayed and tattered, and an EWE microphone is clenched in his hand, as his arm is held against his body tightly, to brace his ribs on the way down the ramp.

He slowly gets into the ring as the music fades and the boo's rise in volume, before Cameron raises the mic to his mouth.

//Cameron Hayden\\ "If you're looking for the number one reason WHY Triple H is EWE Champion right now, you're lookin' at it.

The crowd cheers.

//Cameron Hayden\\ "Shawn Ashlocke and I beat the hell out of each other, and he was the better man on that night, but trust me, Shawn, I am counting the days until I get my next chance at you, because THAT match is the reason I came back to EWE.

"See, you people can bitch and moan every time you see my face, but not a single one of you can say I am not good at what I do, and right now, this company is on the upswing. But of course, if Triple H wants to get comfortable with that title, he better think twice"

Half of the crowd Boos Cameron for speaking, the other half cheers at the mention of Triple H

//Cameron Hayden\\ "See, King of Xtreme didn't fall my way, but luck can only be against you for so long, and Triple H, when luck comes back my way, all of the crotch chops and dick jokes in the world can't save you. And it will be a Great Disappointment for you when I drop you on your head, and become a four-time Heavyweight Champion. And while you sit back there giggling with Shawn Michaels about poop, degrading your legacy's just that much more, I want you to remember something:"

Cameron smirks and the crowd boo's.

//Cameron Hayden\\ "My name is Cameron Hayden... and I Am Above YOU!"

Cameron drops the mic as "King Nothing" plays again and Cameron makes his way out of the ring.

We then come to the ring, where we see an overhead view of the arena, before we hear "Come to My Hotel" by R. Kelly. We then can see The Miz walking out, with a microphone in hand and Maryse by his side.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Making his way to the ring, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 231 lbs., please welcome THE MIIIIIIIIZ!

As The Miz made his way down the ring, he began to clap looking at the fans, before bringing the microphone to him. He began to speak into at, as he made his way down the ramp.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Uh-oh, looks like The Miz has something he has to say. This can't be anything but bad.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What are you talking about, Steele? The Miz is a voice of a generation, and let his voice be heard!

//The Miz\\ Ladies and gentlemen, I want you all to recognize the man who tonight you will all see the dawning of a new era! Tonight will be the night that finally The Miz shuts up James Ceno once and for all!

At this point, The Miz had made his way into the ring, the lovely Maryse right to his side. He then went to continue his little speech.

//The Miz\\ And I know all the Mizfits in here understand, but for some reason, not everyone here realizes who I am! I am the Grand Mizard of Lust! I am a chick magnet, because women want me, and their men fear me! I get to have the most beautiful woman, Maryse by my side, while all of you get to watch! And tonight, after I completely humiliate James Ceno, you will find that I should be Mid-Eastern Champion. Because I'm the Miz and I'm----

Before The Miz can carry on that last line "Hell" by Disturbed would interrupt him. As The Miz would stand there, looking fumed, about to throw a fit, we see the Mid-Eastern Champion making his way down from the stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ And from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 278 lbs., he is the current eWe Mid-Eastern Champion, "Firestorm" James Ceno!

As James Ceno made his way down the ramp, there was a very audible mixed reaction from the fans. Some either booed or cheered, no in between for the Mid-Eastern Champion. As James got into the ring and handed his title to one of the ring crew, him and The Miz would stare-down, as the bell rang and the match was now on.

NON-TITLE MATCH
The Miz vs James Ceno[c]

//Jimmy Justice\\ Let's go Miz!

At that point, both Miz and Ceno would begin to lock-up. Ceno, being the bigger man, would get the advantage, switching right into a side headlock. However, before James can floor or toss him, The Miz would then push Ceno into the ropes, making him let go of the headlock, and would send him to the ropes. As James came back, The Miz would brace himself for a collision, but instead, he found himself being thrown down by the bigger Ceno.

//Jonathan Steele\\ James Ceno obviously has the strength advantage, and he's using it to his advantage.

//Jimmy Justice\\ It isn't fair Steele! You and I both know that's an unfair advantage by Ceno!

At this point, James would have ran to the ropes, and stepped over Miz who was lying on his stomach. Then, as James jumped over The Miz, and went to the ropes again. As he bounced off of them, The Miz got to his feet, and went to give Ceno a hip toss. However, because of Ceno's extra girth, The Miz couldn't lift him even a foot. Then, as Miz continues struggling to pull him up, James just grabbed him by the arm, and pulled him in for a clothesline, which caused The Miz to hit the amt hard. Of course Ceno would go for a pin, but only got one.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I told you, Steele, Ceno isn't playing fair!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Are you watching the same match I am, Jimmy? There's nothing illegal going on here!

As James would watch on, The Miz would slowly make his way to the corner, and would back up, sitting back into the corners, James would just watch on. Then, when The Miz finally got into the corner, he would be looking over, as James walked over to him, with intent to hurt him. But, at the last moment, The Miz would pull the referee into him, complaining about leg pains. Of course, as he does, James would try getting close and the referee pushed him away.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Come on, The Miz's leg isn't even hurt! He didn't even hit his leg!

//Jimmy Justice\\ What are you talking about Steele? Obviously he's still having affects from the Wave of the Future he got at the pay-per-view! You forget that, don't you?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh shut up!

At this moment, The Miz would get up and began to try walking, but he would begin to have a limp, almost falling down. James Ceno would just watch on patiently, looking at what The Miz is doing and shaking his head. Then, The Miz kept leaning against the turnbuckle, and would tell the referee to hold his leg to see if it can work. At that point, seeing his opportunity, a frustrated Ceno would walk to The Miz, and looked to attack him, but before he could, The Miz raked the mans eyes!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Damnit, I knew it! The Miz was just faking it all along!

//Jimmy Justice\\ He had a quick recovery, Steele!

After getting raked in the eyes, Ceno would begin to walk around, being blinded for a moment. Picking his spot, The Miz pushed the referee away, went up to Ceno, and would hit him across the face with a discus punch. Knocking Ceno back, The Miz would come to him and would then hit a chop block right to the side of his knee, knocking the bigger James Ceno down.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I know you're probably going to have a heart attack, but this is a great strategy from The Miz.

The Miz then went to work on Ceno's knee. He would begin to lift up his ankle, before dropping Ceno's knee down with force to the mat. The Miz continued the assault to James Ceno, doing that same move 3 or 4 times. After doing do, The Miz then grabbed Ceno's ankle, and would lock in a half-Boston Crab.

//Jonathan Steele\\ After a rather dirty way at getting ahead, it looks like The Miz found a strategy.

//Jimmy Justice\\ It's about time you see the genius that is The Miz, Steele!

After applying the pressure for about 20 seconds, The Miz would let go of the half crab, and would reach around, sitting on James Ceno's back, and would look to lock on the Camel Clutch. As the Clutch was locked on, Ceno would be on his knees as the referee asked him if he wanted to give up. After nearly half a minute in the Camel Clutch, Ceno would begin to show life in him, starting to pump himself up, as half the fans who were cheering for him earlier would begin to egg him on, with the others not reacting.

//Jimmy Justice\\ What are wrong with half these fans!? They actually WANT Ceno to win?

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh, shut up Jimmy, these fans can cheer whoever they want.

//Jimmy Justice\\ But James Ceno!?

At that moment, Ceno would use his strength advantage to get to his feet, as Miz was now on his back, and instead of the Camel Clutch, was applying a rear naked choke. At that moment, it seemed James was going to get the advantage, but at the last second, Miz got off of his back, and would go to boot the back of Ceno's leg, knocking him right back down to one knee. Seeing that Ceno was now on one knee, Miz went to Ceno's front and hit a sick looking DDT! When that hit, The Miz quickly rolled Ceno to his back and hooked the leg for one, two, but no three!

//Jonathan Steele\\ I thought that was it, but James Ceno showed he still has fight in him!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Are you kidding me, Steele? The referee did a slow count!

The Miz would just stare at the referee with disbelief, showing three fingers at him. When the referee argues with The Miz, he would get up to his feet and get in the referee's face arguing with him, even going so far as to push him. After staying arguing for what seemed like forever, just as Miz threatened physical action at him, James Ceno would come from behind and his signature Dragon Suplex, driving Miz to the mat and knocking the wind out of him!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Good move from James!

James Ceno then begin to feel a burst of adrenaline fly through him, waiting for The Miz to get up. Once The Miz did, Ceno ran at him and would begin to hit him with a variety of roundhouse kicks! After hitting some to the leg and the arm, he measured for the head, but once he went for the big one, Miz was able to duck. From there, The Miz pushed Ceno right into the turnbuckle, making him hit it with some impact. Then, The Miz ran full blast to Ceno for his signature swinging clothesline, sitting there on the middle rope as Ceno fell forward.

//Jimmy Justice\\ There you go Miz! Get the job done!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Even I'll admit, The Miz did a good counter there.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Of course he did, he's The Miz!

As Ceno was on his knees, on his stomach, The Miz was still at the corner. He'd then notice the referee checking with Ceno, and as quickly as possible, The Miz took off the turnbuckle pad, as a loud boo was heard around the arena. The Miz then got out of the corner, and went to lift up James by the head. As he lifted James up completely, it looked as if he wanted to take him to the turnbuckle, but instead, James pushed Miz away. Miz would go right back to James, but instead got a goozle!

//Jonathan Steele\\ It looks like James Ceno has a little Electric Fire ready for The Miz!

//Jimmy Justice\\ You gotta be kidding me!

James Ceno would then go to lift Miz up by the throat, and just as he was about to place him on his shoulder, ready to plant him to the ground, Miz jumped off. At that point, Miz grabbed James by the head, and looked ready to take him head first into the turnbuckle, but instead, James just powered Miz and threw HIM into the turnbuckle!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Ceno is cheating, he used the exposed turnbuckle!

//Jonathan Steele\\ The turnbuckle The Miz exposed!

However, The Miz hit the turnbuckle, but he stopped himself before any bad damage could happen to him. At that point, The Miz turned and would rest against the turnbuckle, selling the effects that it did have on him. James Ceno would take a little breather on one side of the ring, breathing hard, before seeing Miz resting. Then, with a huge length of speed, Ceno would run full blast, ready to crush Miz's head with the turnbuckle, but just as he reached him, The Miz used a low dropkick to James' hurt knee, causing James to trip right into the exposed turnbuckle!

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh come on, that's not fair!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Turn about is fair play!

A dazed James Ceno would begin to walk all groggy, just hitting the metal turnbuckle right between his eyes. At that point, The Miz would walk right behind him, lock a full nelson on him, before falling forward with the Skull Crushing Finale! James hit the mat face first, bouncing to his back from the impact, as Miz went for the pin of 1... 2.. 3!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Here is your winner The... MIIIIIIIZ!

//Jimmy Justice\\ The Miz has done it, he's done it!

"Come to My Hotel" hit again, and The Miz would be on his knees, celebrating the win, looking at the fallen James Ceno. Then, as Maryse came to give him a hug, he'd go up to Jennifer Sparks taking the microphone from her. He'd look down at the downed James Ceno, stand over him.

//The Miz\\ .....AWESOME!

The Miz then dropped the microphone, and held his arm for Maryse to hold it up, which she did just graciously.

//Jonathan Steele\\ I'll give the devil his due, The Miz won, but it wasn't exactly fair!

Jimmy Justice: Fair, schmair, all that matters is The Miz is the winner, and James Ceno is the loser!

The Miz would have gone out of the ring, still celebrating his win with Maryse, hearing the multiple boos coming from the arena.

To Be Continued

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009   Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 11:34 pm

Episode: #1

Date: October 23rd, 2009

Venue: Roberts Stadium - Evansville Indiana

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 17 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Manny: Miz/Ceno

Chris: Hayden Segment

Jon North: Derek Daniels Segment

Abdul: Woods/Dawg & King/Phoenix

Luke: Chaos/Deathlocke & Dean/Smooth

JAY: Man/Assassin, "Tag", Stone/Lewis & Other segments

As the camera's return "Y2J" lights up the titan tron and starts counting down...5...4...3...2...1...Pyro shoots off as "Bread Down The Walls" hits and Jericho steps out with a smug look, causing the crowd to boo.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring, from Mahasset New York..weighing in at 226 pounds...CHRIS JERICHO!! "

Jericho continues down the ramp as cocky and arrogant as ever.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well here he is, he's had quite a feud with Edge lately...Edge defeated him on our return, the first EWE Live...then came the King of Xtreme...where Edge costed Jericho the qualifying round...Jericho wound up costing Randy Orton the Quarter Finals, trying to cost Edge...then Jericho successfully costed Edge in the Semi Finals...bringing us to tonight's Match...Edge & Randy Orton vs Jericho and a partner of his choosing. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yes, but how do you explain who Jericho picked? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It comes full circle, cause the man who Jericho picked, benefitted most from Jericho screwing Edge. "

As Jericho steps into the ring he stands in the ring and waits as his music fades.

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd explodes as the song then cuts

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

"The Game" by Motorhead continues and the crowd explodes again when HHH steps through the curtains, usual wrestling speedos, a bottle of water in hand, EWE Championship locked around his waist.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his partner for this evening...from Greenwich, Connecticut...weighing in at 255 pounds...He is your new EWE Heavyweight Champion!...The Game, TRIPLE!! H!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here he comes...a man that survived and won three matches in one night, to become our EWE Champion! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yeah yeah...it's like you said, he beat Edge because of Jericho...he wouldn't be the Champion if not for Jericho.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I disagree with that statement Jimmy....Triple H still woulda won I think.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Whatever...I'm just glad that retarded DX has been temporarly split up with the susspension of Shawn Michaels "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Would you stop bringing that up.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I can't help it...I'm so happy about it.. "

HHH continues down the ramp, he takes a drink of the water before tossing it into the crowd. HHH walks up the steps and to the center of the apron, he bends back and spits the water straight into the air. HHH then enters the ring and looks at Jericho before climbing up on a turnbukle, HHH removes the EWE Championship from his waist and raises it up in the air as he does his normal pose. HHH hands the title to the ref who gives it to the time keeper as the music fades.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

The crowd boos as smoke fills the stage, then Edge emurges through, getting more boos.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And their opponents...first from Toronto Ontario Canada...weighing in at 250 pounds...The Rated R Superstar, EDGE!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Some people argue, Edge would be EWE Champion, had Jericho not costed him the Semi Finals.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I'm one of those people, I knoe for a fact he woulda been Champion.. "

Edge continues down the ramp and stops at the end as he stares at HHH & Jericho from the outside. After a few moments his music cuts.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY COUNCEL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME

The crowd boos as the camera watches the entrance stage, but nothing happens. The song plays for a little while longer, til finally it just cuts.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What just happened? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I guess Randy isn't here.. "

Everyone, especially Edge, seems confused, til a ref whispers into Jennifer's ear.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and Gentlemen...I have just been informed, Randy Orton has not made it to the arena...therefore this match has become a Handicap Match.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You gotta be kidding me! "

Edge flips out, and is of course pissed. Even Triple H seems pretty angry, as Orton is the only reason he even accepted this match. The only one who seems happy, is Jericho, he's cheesin like he just won the lottery. HHH gets out on the apron, while Edge reluctantly gets in, and the ref calls for the bell.

TAG TEAM HANDICAP MATCH
Edge vs Chris Jericho & Triple H

Jericho is still smiling as him and Edge stare eachother off. Suddenly Edge hits Jericho with a hard right, erasing that smile completely. Jericho gets mad and hits Edge back, as the two begin exchanging back and forth, Jericho finally shoves Edge back and charges delievering a clothesline. Jericho grabs Edge as he got up, and hits him with a quick suplex. Jericho rolls over and covers for a quick one count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jericho trying to end it early "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That wasn't going to happen.. "

Jericho grabs Edge's legs and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho, but Edge kicks him off. As Jericho stumbles back, he turns back to Edge, who is already up and lands and elevated standing dropkick. Edge quickly locks in a Camel Clutch as Jericho screams for freedom. After a few moments of pain, Jericho gets a foot on the rope, forcing Edge to let go. Jericho gets back up and charges at Edge, Edge quickly grabs Jericho and plants a flapjack...Edge covers but Jericho kicks out after 2. Jericho gets up and looks at Edge who smiles and signals for him to come...Jericho then decides to tag HHH, which the crowd cheers.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here comes the Champ "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Now let's see what the Semi Finals was really supposed to be like. "

Edge charges at HHH, but HHH ducks and hits a reverse neckbreaker. HHH covers for a quick two count. HHH mounts Edge and hits a few hard rights before dragging Edge up by the hair and whipping him into the ropes, HHH charges and hits a quick High Knee Strike, as the crowd cheers. Edge gets back up and charges HHH, HHH plants him with the Double A Spinebuster! HHH does his normal Pedigree taunt as the crowd roars.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Game might be ending this! "

Jericho yells at HHH to tag him...you can clearly hear Jericho say "NOW!" as he slaps the turnbukle. HHH looks at him as the crowd boos, wanting to see the Pedigree. HHH walks over as Jericho holds out his hand...HHH simply slaps Jericho HARD acrossed the face, as the crowd yells "ohhh" HHH then gives Jericho the cross chop before stepping out on the apron.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " There's one way to tag. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Very disrespectufl Steele, that man's the reason he's our Champion! "

Jericho steps into the ring, still eyeing HHH a little. Jericho then looks over at the fallen Edge, Jericho dashes and jumps off the ropes for the lionsault, but at the last possible moment, Edge gets the knees up. Jericho rolls off holding his stomache as both men lay there for a moment. As both men get up, Edge quickly hits Jericho with the Downward Spiral, which the crowd actually cheers? None the less Edge covers 1...2...Jericho barely rolls the shoulder up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Near fall there. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Nevermind that...did you hear these idoit fans finally getting smart and showin love for the Rated R Superstar? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well these fans like underdogs, which is what Edge is right now in the handicap...not too mention the lesser of two evils with Chris Jericho. "

After they lay there a moment, Edge is the first one up. Edge looks at Jericho as Edge crouches down, meaning he can only be looking for one thing. As Jericho gets up, Edge charges for the Spear, but Jericho leaps over Edge as Edge turns back around, Jericho grabs Edge's legs and slams him to the mat before locking in the Walls of Jericho!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This might be it Steele! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Edge needs to find the ropes. "

Edge screams in pain and comes inches from the bottom rope, before Jericho drags him acrossed the ring, then sits back down. Edge screams and screams, but painfully and slowly drags himself back acrossed the ring, before reaching the bottom rope, which the crowd again cheers. The ref tells Jericho to let go, which Jericho raises his arms thinking Edge tapped, until the ref tells him, Jericho gets mad, but then he's slapped acrossed the chest by HHH, as the crowd roars.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here comes the Game! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Another disrespectful tag...geeze, you call this a champion? "

As Edge gets up HHH levels him with a clothesline, as the crowd cheers. Crowd is against Edge now with HHH legal, the real face of the match. Edge charges HHH, but HHH hits a Facebuster Knee Smash. As Edge grogily spins back around, HHH kicks him in the gut, puts his head between his legs, and hooks the right arm. Before HHH can hook the other arm, Edge breaks his right arm free, then grabs HHH's legs bringing him to the mat, Edge then locks in the Edgeucator!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " There it is!...Tap Hunter! Tap! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The surgically repaired legs are really in pain now "

HHH screams and fights to find the ropes. After a couple minutes, which felt like hours for HHH, HHH grabs the ropes, as the crowd cheers. Edge lets go and backs up waiting for HHH to get up, as Edge bends down again calling for another spear. As HHH gets up, Edge charges, but HHH moves out of the way, HHH then bounces off the ropes. As Edge turns around HHH goes for the High Knee Strike, but Edge ducks, as HHH bounces off the ropes again, he's nailed with a Spear!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Spear! Edge hit the Spear! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I don't think that matters Jimmy.. "

As Edge covers hooking the leg, the ref don't count. Edge looks at him arguing. The ref informs him, when HHH bounced off the ropes for the High Knee, Jericho made the blind tag. Edge turns back around, only to be nailed with the Codebreaker!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Holy Crap! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Codebreaker out of nowhere..that sneaky.. "

Jericho hooks the leg, as the ref counts 1...2...3!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here are your winners...Triple H and Chris Jericho!!! "

Jericho rolls out of the ring raising his arms as "Break Down The Walls" hits.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jericho utilized a distracted Edge to hit the codebreaker and capture his first victory.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Who's the Ultimate Opportunist now? "

Jericho continues to head up the ramp raising his arms, while the crowd boos him. After Jericho leaves Edge rolls out of the ring, and snatches HHH's EWE Title from the time keeper.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Hey wait, that's not yours! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well it should rightfully be.. "

Edge rolls into the ring and looks at HHH who is pulling himself up with the ropes, holding his stomache with his other hand. As HHH gets up Edge looks at HHH.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Come on Edge...think about this. "

Suddenly Edge, hands HHH the EWE Title...then shakes HHH's hand, before rolling out of the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well can't say I seen that coming. "

HHH seems as confused as Steele, but HHH just shrugs it off. Edge continues up the ramp while HHH rolls out of the ring to make his way up.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What the heck just happened? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I think Edge might be turning good soon..that'd be cool. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No, That'd be gay...he's way above these idoit fans. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Shut up Jimmy.. "

As the camera's return from break we are in the parking lot as a long black limo pulls into the arena.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Who's this? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Your guess is as good as mine Jimmy.. "

The camera's show the license plate "CoStaff" as the crowd cheers, the door opens, but the camera cuts.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Wait come back!...it's the Chief of Staff Jensen mentioned last week Steele! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I gathered that, I guess we gotta wait longer to see who it is. "

As the camera's return to the arena "Face the Pain" by Stemm echoes through the PA speakers as the crowd actually gives out a mixed reaction.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We'll find out soon, but right now it's time for the Main Event. "

Stone steps out through the curtains, again getting a mixed reaction...usually all boos, but this time he gets some cheers for showing Triple H some respect last week.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is the featured Main Event...and it's set for one fall...on his way to the ring, from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 230 pounds....He is the 2007 King of Xtreme...ALEX STONE!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Why does she keep calling him that...it's not 2007, it's 2009! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " She did it in the Qualifying Round, because it was the King of Xtreme Tournament...it was relevant...and it's relevant again tonight..cause while Triple H is to be crowned later in the Coronation...our main event now is a match between the two former winners. "

Stone continues down the ramp and enters the ring. His music quickly fades and shifts to "Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere...The curtains move, and the crowd erupts as Sean Lewis steps out on stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent, from Minneapolis Minnesota, weighing in at 209 Pounds...He is the 2006 and first ever King of Xtreme...SEAN LEWIS!!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And here comes Mr Over-rated.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You say that about all the big crowd favorites. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well it's true! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Only in your mind Jimmy.. "

Lewis slides into the ring and smirks at Stone. Stone nods then holds out his hand.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What the heck is he doing? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I'm not sure Sean should trust him. "

Lewis thinks for a moment, then shakes Stone's hand...a clean handshake with no tricks. They both let go as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Alex Stone vs Sean Lewis

Stone quickly hits Lewis with a hard clothesline knocking him to the mat.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's what I'm talking about! "

Stone kicks Lewis a few times before dragging him up and hitting a stalling supplex. Stone flips over into a cover. Lewis kicks out after one. Stone mounts ontop of Lewis and hits lefts and rights, Stone then grabs Lewis' arm and locks in an armbar. Lewis fights, but Stone ends up breaking it off, he picks Lewis up and slams him into the corner, Stone charges and clotheslines Lewis. As Stone steps out of the way, Lewis grogily steps out of the Corner, Stone spins him around and delievers the Stun Gun (Flapjack onto turnbukle).

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Stone has it all working.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It seems that way... "

Stone again covers Lewis, only for a two count. Stone picks Lewis back up, and whips him back into the corner. Stone steps up on the second rope and punches 10 times(while the crowd counted it). Stone then steps back down and sets Lewis up on the top rope, Stone then delievers a superplex. Stone flips over into another cover, getting another two count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Another near fall, Stone's been dominating from the word go "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I guess your boy is a little rusty eh.. "

As they get back up Stone whips Lewis into the ropes, Stone goes for another clothesline, but Lewis ducks, Stone turns back around to be nailed with a SuperKick! The crowd cheers as Lewis catches his breath, then covers for a two count.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You were saying.. "

Lewis quickly tries to set up for the Gloria, but Stone counters for a Back Body Drop...yet Lewis quickly counters into a sunset flip, getting another near fall. Lewis and Stone get back up, Stone charges at Lewis, but Lewis quickly hits an elevated standing drop kick. Lewis then quickly dashes and jumps off the ropes with a Lionsault.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Does Lewis think he's Jericho now? "

Lewis hooks the leg, but Stone kicks out at two. As both men get up they start exchanging shots, Lewis then kicks at Stone, Stone catches his foot, allowng Lewis to hit an enziguri. Lewis then climbs the turnbukle, as Stone gets up, Lewis connects a Missle Dropkick, as the crowd cheers. Lewis climbs right back up, as the crowd cheers again. Stone stumbles his way back to his feet, as Lewis hits a moonsault on the standing Alex Stone, hooking the legs in the same momentum..1...2...Stone rolls the shoulder.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What a move...very close fall.. "

Lewis gets up, and waits. As Stone gets back up, Lewis locks up and goes for the Updraft, but Stone elbows Lewis in the back of the head, then hits a Dominator...rather then covering, Stone locks in the Time Breaker!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Uh oh. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's right Steele..say good night to your boy Sean! "

Lewis fights and screams, while Stone keeps applying pressure, finally Lewis is able to find the ropes as the ref tells Stone to release the hold. Stone grabs Lewis and whips him back into the corner, but this time Lewis runs him, and flips back hitting Stone with the Whisper in the wind as the crowd cheers. Lewis covers but Stone once again kicks out.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I love when matches are back and forth! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Calm down, I enjoy my ear drums. "

As both men get up they start exchanging right hands again....but this time, after trading 3 or 4 times...Lewis quickly grabs Stone's right arm, and brings Stone down to the mat locking in the S-Works, as the crowd roars!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " This could be it! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No way, Alex Stone will never tap, he isn't a bitch.. "

Alex gets close to the bottom rope, he can touch it with his finger...that's when Lewis rolls back, flipping them back to the center of the ring, where Lewis tightens it more, and the crowd cheers more.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Alex Stone is really in trouble here.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Come on Alex! "

Lewis continues to apply pressure, while Stone continues to fight for survival. Suddenly Drama comes from nowhere and hops on the apron, drawing the ref straight to her like a magnet.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the hell is she doing here? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Man she's so hot...Johnny's one lucky asshole. "

Lewis sees Drama distracting the ref, so he lets go of Stone and gets up. Lewis aids the ref in yelling at Drama to leave, but she just blows them both a kiss. Lewis shakes his head and turns around, while the ref is still looking and arguing with Drama, so the ref doesn't see Johnny Chaos now in the ring with a chair. Chaos swings for Lewis, Lewis ducks...Chaos cracks Stone instead!

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That couldn't of been his right target.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Of course not!...Damnit! "

Lewis laughs, while Johnny stares down at Alex Stone, not believing what he just done...even more pissed at Lewis, Johnny turns back around...but the chair is kicked right back into his face!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh no..Sweet Chair Music to The Extreme One! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That brings back memories... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " So THATs what happened to your face.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Actually I was referring to the history between Chaos & Lewis.. "

Lewis rolls Johnny out of the ring, and tosses the chair out as well...while Drama jumps down to rush over and check on her husband...Lewis grabs Stone and sets him up between his legs..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " THE GLORIA!!...ONE...TWO...IT'S OVER!! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner...SEAN LEWIS!!! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Alex got robbed! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's not Lewis' fault.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's not Lewis' fault Johnny can't aim! "

"Smart Went Crazy" hits as the ref raises up Lewis' hand. Lewis rolls out of the ring and smirks at the unconcious Johnny Chaos before continuing his way up the ramp celebrating his victory.

The scene breaks back in after a commercial break and we began to pan around the crowd instead of the typical music breaking and wrestlers coming to the ring. We go around to random signs and to a couple sitting ring side, finally we pan into Jonathan Steele and Jimmy Justice sitting at ringside, both look into the camera as the fans behind them wave and hold up their sings.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Welcome back fans. If you tuned into the pay per view last week then you were treated to a bit of an announcement.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Indeed Jimmy, last night we caught a phone call between Mr. Jensen and an unnamed person who will be announced LIVE right here tonight as the new Chief Of Staff.

//Jimmy Justice\\ With this new roster and the EWE in new hands, I think Jensen feels like there is a need to implement some kind of law back stage. One man cannot do it alone Steele.

//Jonathan Steele\\ You are right Jimmy. The questions have been flying on our message boards about who it could be. Many have been speculating anyone from Snake to some former WWE stars. Tonight folks, we find out.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Let us go to the ring and find out!

We pan into the ring where Jennifer Sparks is standing in the middle with the microphone to her lips. The crowd is mumbling in anticipation.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Ladies and gentlemen...Your NEWWWWW Chief of Staff...

The camera pans to the ring and the crowd holds its collective breath.

//Jimmy Justice\\ No introduction?

The lights suddenly dim and red and gold lights hit onto the stage as "Headstrong" By Trapt blares across the house systems: "Back off I'll take you on...Headstrong to take on anyone". On the last of the verse fireworks blast and the crowd starts to go nuts as nobody comes through the stage, but they know.

//Jonathan Steele\\ A man...That needs no introduction! WOW! What a home run hire!

Derek Daniels comes walking through the curtains and comes walking out on the stage wearing a tan pin-striped suit with dress shoes and a matching tie. He takes a bow with a classic smirk and then holds up his fists as he walks across the stage in celebration. He then heads down the ramp and starts to slap hands and hug some of the fans. He then heads around the ring slapping hands and we pan to Jonathan Steele who has taken his head set off and has a huge grin on his face while he gives Derek a standing ovation.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Derek DANIELS? Derek Daniels is our new chief of staff...The inmate is literally running an asylum!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Please welcome to the ring...Chief of Staff..DYNAMIC...DEREK...DANILES!

Derek gets another huge cheer as he walks over and embraces Jonathan Steele for a moment and then shakes hands with Jimmy Justice and then Derek rolls into the ring as the house lights come on and he grins and looks around the arena. He takes the mic from Jennifer and holds the ropes open for her as she steps through and leaves the ring. He looks around.

//Derek Daniels\\ Wow!

The crowd bursts into cheers again as he stands and walks around the ring. He looks around and bounces off the ropes once and smiles.

//Derek Daniels\\ Not sure I know what to do in here anymore...I want to first off give you guys a thank you from the bottom of my heart for accepting me as your chief of staff. I will not be in the ring long tonight; I want to get business taken care off. I want to thank Mr. Jensen for accepting me and giving me a job. I want to let you guys know why I took this job...No need to read around the bush...My time as a wrestler has came to an end.

The crowd begins to boo for a few seconds but he merely holds his hand up and in a minute they silence.

//Derek Daniels\\ I am no longer "Dynamic". To be 28, I should not be passed my prime, but I am. I've had my wins. I've won my titles and I've went 25-0 in a time when EWE had the best talent around. I've had my battles and I've won my rivalries. I've shut people up and I've been shut up. I've tried to keep it going but something always happens. I've tried to put the EWE behind me and move on. But this was my start; this was my first shot of glory. I've had success in other federations but it just wasn't as fun as EWE. While I may not be stepping into the ring again...I will run this locker room with respect for every athlete in there...I will be aggressive and help this federation get back to the level that we want it on. I am no longer Dynamic...I'm strictly business. With that said, let us get this show on the road! Thank you all!

Derek goes to each turn buckle and climbs it while lifting his hands in the air and waves.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Wow! Derek Daniels is our NEW Chief of Staff..Things just got a little interesting!

The Camera's switch to the titan tron, where we see HHH already dressed back up in Blue Jeans and a DX T-Shirt, and the EWE Championship around his waist.

//Jonathan Steele\\ And this night still isn't over!...The 2009 King of Xtreme Coronation Ceremony is next!

As the camera's return from break, we see a shot of the ring, the ring ropes have been removed, the mat is covered with a red velvet, in the center is a Throne, and beside it is the 2009 King of Xtreme Trophy, and the King of Xtreme crown sitting next to it.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Welcome back everybody...what a night it has been.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And it's not even over yet! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Nope..there's still one more thing left to do.. "

2009 KING OF XTREME
CORONATION CEREMONY

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Ladies and Gentmen...it is now time for the 2009 King of Xtreme Ceremony!! "

The crowd cheers, but is about to cheer even more..

BEHOLD THE KING
THE KING OF KINGS

The crowd explodes as "King of Kings" by Motorhead continues and HHH steps through the curtains, wearing the same attire previously described before the break.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Please welcome your EWE Heavyweight Champion...and 2009 King of Xtreme...The Game, TRIPLE!! H!! "

Triple H continues his way down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here he comes, a man who went through three matches in one night..to not only be crowned the new EWE Champion...but in light of what this is about right here and right now...he was crowned the 2009 King of Xtreme...joining the enagrural list with 2007 King of Xtreme Alex Stone...and 2006 King of Xtreme Sean Lewis.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yeah yeah...as we done know, he was helped to win his 2nd Match that night.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We've heard enough about that...but what about the 3rd Match?...Huh Jimmy?...noone talks about the pain and fatigue he went through to defeat Shawn Ashlocke.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Because Shawn Ashlocke was already half dead when he met Triple H in the Finals.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Triple H used alot of energy and took quite a beating in his Semi Finals too.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Not near as much as Ashlocke did though.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well if Edge or Ashlocke wins the Triple Threat in Two Weeks...Triple H will have a chance to justify and prove himself at Final Battle.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Unless Hayden wins.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That would be something wouldn't it...not to discount Edge or Ashlocke..no matter who wins Final Battle would be a great match...but think about Hayden...since Edge & Ashlocke already happened Last Week...Final Battle would be the first one on one match ever between Triple H and Cameron Hayden...shall Hayden win.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Either way it goes, I gurantee a new Champion at Final Battle.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I don't know about that, but HHH is in the ring now.. "

HHH takes off his Title and raises it to the cheering fans...he don't goes to climb the turnbukle for his pose...but notices something is wrong...he just chuckles pretending he did that on purpose...or was it?...HHH sits down on his throne as Jennifer smiles and the music fades.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " First off Hunter, congratulations on last week. I know it couldn't of been easy. "

//Triple H\\ " Thanks B...wait...hold that thought, I almost forgot...I didn't get to do this earlier tonight...Are You Ready? "

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes his head and stands up..

//Triple H\\ " NO!...I SAID!...ARE YOU READY?!!! "

The crowd explodes as HHH looks down.

//Triple H\\ " Then.. "

HHH points out to the crowd

//Triple H\\ " For the Thousands in attendence... "

HHH points straight at the camera

//Triple H\\ " For the Millions watching at home.. "

HHH looks up.

//Triple H\\ " And for Michael Jensen.. "

The crowd immediately boos the mention of the Chairman who susspended HBK earlier, while HHH holds his hand up.

//Triple H\\ " Hey hey, don't worry..he will soon learn he crossed the line..you don't mess with the Cerebal Assassin! "

The crowd cheers

//Triple H\\ " The King of Kings! "

//The Crowd\\ " What?! "

//Triple H\\ " The Game! "

//The Crowd\\ " What?! "

//Triple H\\ " The EWE Champion! "

//The Crowd\\ " What?! "

//Triple H\\ " Most importantly for what this is right now "

//The Crowd\\ " What?! "

//Triple H\\ " The 2009 King of Xtreme! "

//The Crowd\\ " What?! "

HHH looks back down

//Triple H\\ " LLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!! "

The crowd roars as HHH goes to hand the mic to his right, then he looks to find noone there, the crowd laughs a little.

//Triple H\\ " Playing the part for my susspended partner....I'd just like to remind you, that if you're not down with that...I've only got two words for ya! "

HHH raises the mic as the Crowd yells "Suck It!". HHH then looks back over to Jennifer.

//Triple H\\ " Anyways...Thanks babe.. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Are you sure Stephanie isn't watching? "

//Triple H\\ " Of course she is...this is my Coronation...so? "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " You just called me babe. "

//Triple H\\ " Oh right, that...she knows I'm only 95% serious... "

The crowd laughs, as HHH shrugs his shoulders like he don't get why they are laughing..

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " I'll forget about that and move along..last week was quite a challenge for you. "

//Triple H\\ " Of course it was...it was one hell of a hill to climb...but I've done it...I'm The EWE Champion...and now, as of earlier tonight...I'm on a 5 Match Winning Streak.. "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Well you've earned it....if you wouldn't mind taking a seat, so that you can be crowned.. "

//Triple H\\ " We're gonna drink out here in front of everyone, on live tv?...do I look like Austin to you? "

The crowd cheers the mention of Austin, while Jennifer chuckles.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Not Crown Royal....Your King of Xtreme Crown.. "

//Triple H\\ " Oh, right...I knew that.. "

HHH plays it off as the crowd chuckles again before HHH takes a seat on the throne. Jennifer grabs the crown and stands beside him holding it over his head, as she places it on his head, she picks the mic back up.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " I officially dub you, The 2009 King of.... "

Jennifer is soon cut off

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD, THEY CONCEL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND, THEY TALK TO ME

The crowd immediately boos as Randy Orton steps out on stage.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You gotta be kidding me..he can't even show up for his own match...yet he can interupt this? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I'm sure he has a good reason Steele..for not showing up for his match...and for being here right now.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I seriously doubt that.. "

Orton continues down the ramp, carrying a mic, as he climbs the steps and walks onto the ring, HHH gets up from his throne, and sets both the EWE Championship and the Crown to the side, getting ready for a fight. Orton puts his hands up.

//Randy Orton\\ " Woah, easy there...I'm not out here for a fight.. "

The music cuts as HHH takes the mic from Jennifer..

//Triple H\\ " I already figured that Randy..since you hadn't the guts to show up for our match.. "

//Randy Orton\\ " Don't think for one second I was worried about facing you...I woulda gladly put you out of your misery, just like I have promised...but I have a reason why I wasn't here for that match.. "

//Triple H\\ " Besides fear.. "

//Randy Orton\\ " Truth is..I had car troubles, I just got here a few minutes ago.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " See Steele, he had Car Troubles.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Sure he did.. "

//Randy Orton\\ " This really is pathetic though isn't it? "

//Triple H\\ " It is pathetic..you duck out of facing me...and make up an excuse..quite pathetic indeed. "

//Randy Orton\\ " No I mean the fact that you won The King of Xtreme...the fact we have to call scum like you, our Champion.. "

//Triple H\\ " Sounds to me someone is Jealous... "

//Randy Orton\\ " Robbed is more like it..Had Jericho not got involved..I woulda been in the Semi Finals, not Edge...I woulda been going on after embarrassing you, to defeat Shawn Ashlocke and be standing here right now...your...EWE....Champion! "

//Triple H\\ " Right...you must have a screw loose in that head...what could possibly make you think you would of done that? "

//Randy Orton\\ " Quite simply Hunter...it's Greatness.. "

//Triple H\\ " Greatness huh..why didn't that Greatness win the International Championship? "

//Randy Orton\\ " Because I threw that match...my real Quest is on you and the EWE Championship.. "

//Triple H\\ " Threw the match...like you had car troubles tonight? "

//Randy Orton\\ " Don't mock me Hunter!...I will put an end to all your jokes and games! "

//Triple H\\ " Well Randy...weather you like it or not.. "

HHH picks the EWE title back up and places it on his shoulder, as he pats it.

//Triple H\\ " I am the EWE Champion...so if you're not down with that...I've only got "

Before Triple H can finish "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits the PA System, and the crowd boos as Michael Jensen steps back out on stage.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Why are they booing the guy who brought this company back to life?! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Because he susspended one of their favorite superstars.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He desserved it, you can't super kick the boss! "

Jensen continues down the ramp, and he too has a mic as he enters the ring, with a big smile on his face.

//Triple H\\ " You're awfully cheery...oh wait, you're still happy about susspending Shawn.. "

The crowd boos as Jensen smiles even more.

//Michael Jensen\\ " You know...I am pretty happy about that..but "

//Triple H\\ " Cause I liked the part when you tasted Sweet Chin Music for a 2nd time.. "

The crowd cheers as Jensen gets a little angry.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Make your stupid jokes...but you can't change my mood.. "

//Triple H\\ " Wanna bet? "

The crowd cheers again as Jensen gets frustrated.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Just shut up!...You and Shawn are right...I am going to Divide & Conquer D-Generation X...But I don't regret what I done...and I won't regret it...Hunter one thing you gotta know...unlike your old punching bag, Vince...I am always two steps ahead.. See Hunter I have an answer for DX...I have an answer for your little buddy Dean...hell I have the answer for anyone who ever tries to defy me! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " This should be good! "

//Michael Jensen\\ " A reminder to everyone...if you try and cross Michael Jensen...you will deal......With The REAPER!!! "

Jensen points his hand towards the entrance set as "How Can I Live: by Ill Nino hits over the PA System and red and black smoke starts to fill the stage. After a few moments a figure slowly emurges through the smoke.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What the... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I know.....What a Network Priemere!! "

HHH and Orton both just stare with "WTF" looks while Jensen is cheesin. The camera's fade out on a close up of The Reaper.

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Black Friday #1: October 23rd, 2009
Page 1 of 1