Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wednesday Night Xplosion #82: August 25th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Wednesday Night Xplosion #82: August 25th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Night Xplosion #82: August 25th, 2010   Wednesday Night Xplosion #82: August 25th, 2010 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 4:18 pm

EPISODE #82
DATE August 25th, 2010
VENUE San Siro Stadium - Milan, Italy
THEME "Blood Brothers" By Papa Roach
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Show Recoded

NOTE: Obviously Luke did all these Xplosion's. I apparently at some point did save them... though I didn't view source to get the coding, I just copied and pasted the shows to wordpads, so I have to code them myself now. It's annoying, but only six shows, it's alright. Just glad I saved them at all, cause otherwise they'd all be red links lol. So I'm sure Luke would appreciate that I at least saved what I did, if he doesn't have em backed up, that is. Sadly, I do wish I had saved his match banners though, but alas. I have only one banner period, which is cause he sent it to me directly. Considering I'm on both sides of it, I can understand why he did lol. The main event to this particular show, that is btw.

The show slowly opens up LIVE from the San Siro stadium in Milan, the camera flashes around as "Blood Brothers" by Papa Roach blares out over the PA system. Pyro bursts from the stage and on the ramp as the quietened voice of Kenny Greenwood is heard.

Kenny Greenwood: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first in a new era of Xplosions, live from the San Siro stadium in Milan, Italy. We are here for what may be one of the biggest events in the history of this company, the return of Xplosion!

Jimmy Justice: Maybe? This is the biggest, Greenwood, and I am HYPED! This shit is coming down, this shit is coming DOWN!

Kenny Greenwood: Kenny Greenwood and Jimmy Justice here at ringside and Jim, we are calling Xplosion together for the first time in two years, how's it feel?

Jimmy Justice: Too be completely honest I'd rather have Kelly sat next to me, atleast she has something for me to look at, and doesn't smell like a hobo's ass...

There is a stark silence on the airwaves for a minute, the fans are still going nuts.

Kenny Greenwood: So, we have some huge matches tonight, Sean Lewis facing the up and coming Carson Keller sticks out for me, what about you?

Jimmy Justice: Personally I am looking at Abdul and Dutch to steal the show, we all know that the fans will get behind Abdul because of his apparent itallian heritage.

Kenny Greenwood: Well whatever match you are looking forward to at home, we have a clinic of high octane matches heading your way, so grab a beer, kick back relax and enjoy..

"Your disease" cuts the Xplosion theme, the fans cheers louden again, the fans turn their attention to the stage as the eWe co-owner and Xplosion general manager slowly walks through the curtain, at ringside the new ring announcer, Sydney Moore, introduces him.

Sydney Moore: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Xplosion General Manager, LAW.

A huge pop goes up for the name, the GM smiles waving to the fans with his right hand, in his left he holds a mic, the music slowly fading.

Kenny Greenwood: And there is the man who brought all of this back to us!

Jimmy Justice: Ass Kiss.

Kenny Greenwood: Whatever.

The bickering continues until LAW interupts.

LAW: First of all, I'd like to thank all of you people for coming here tonight and filling out this huge stadium, honestly, it makes what we do so much easier when the place is rocking and I know that this place will be rocking later tonight, thanks to all of you...

He peers around as the fans cheer.

LAW: We have a hell of a lot of matches just waiting to take off and send this show onto the next level, you are all in for a treat, everyone here now and the millions of people tuning in all over the world, you are all in the for the biggest treat right here tonight, and we are going to the blow Jensen and his corrupt brand right off of the map.

He smirks, the fans applaud.

LAW: See, Michael, sooner or later the people with actual talent on Chaos are going to want to come over to Xplosion where they are actually challenged, and treated with respect instead of being used like pathetic pawns in a huge game of "Make Mike Money" chess. But tonight isn't about me talking about Jensen, tonight is about putting on the show and making sure that we put forward everything that we believe in on Xplosion, everything that we USED to believe in eWe before someone got their paws on it.

He smirks after another cheapshot at Jensen.

Jimmy Justice: Jensen pulled this place from the dirt.

LAW: But I've done enough talking for now, so without further-a-do, let's get the party started!

LAW's music hits again as he heads to the back...

PESAH vs. ALPHA MALE
You'd have expected that the first match of the night would have offered alot, but sadly Alpha Male is totally dominant through the match, Lil Shit watches in comfort from the ringsteps (only place he could see from) as Alpha Male picks apart the pathetic Pesah. Coming together and making a take down before hitting some good punches, he applies an Arm Bar but Pesah manages to get away some home, the paiur get up and Alpha connects first with the thunderous kick to the gut and then a suplex, and continues to cooly pick his spots connecting with a backbreaker and then a sidewalk slam, he pins but Pesah some how rolls the shoulder out, Alpha Male sends him to the ropes and hits a flapjack, he stalks him once more and as Pesah gets up Alpha Male hits the Finisher and picks up a win inside 4 minutes.
WINNER: ALPHA MALE

The camera flips to the back, in the Locker Room of Shane Dresden and Jericho, Shane is preparing for his match while Jericho sits, calmly looking down to the floor, Shane turns and looks at the monsterous Jericho.

Shane Dresden: My monster, the time has arrived for me to go and find out if this Chace Magnum has what it takes to give me a challenge...

Jericho raises to his feet in one fluid motion, Jericho moves across pushing his hand to the mammoths chest.

Shane Dresden: No, no... just relax. You take it easy back here, I've got this one covered, trust me.

Jericho can be heard breathing heavily through his mask, Shane places a hand on his shoulder almost pushing him down.

Shane Dresden: Trust me..

Jericho slowly moves down, Shane slowly turns around. "Blood Brothers" is heard faintly.

Kenny Greenwood: Shane is ready, Chace will have to be because those two will hook it up, NEXT!

SHANE DRESDEN vs. CHACE MAGNUM
Shane doesn't bring his monster, Jericho down to the ring as he stated prior to the match, so Chace can relax easy on that. The pair lock up, but Shane uses all of his strength to back Chace into the corner, Chace comes out swinging but it plays into the calculating hands of Shane who ducks and applies a sleeper, Chace struggles and grabs the ropes. The pair back up and then lock up again, Shane whips Chace into the ropes and follows up catching him with a powerslam and getting a one, the match goes back and forward for a while but Shane is in control more often than not, hitting a stalling brainbuster following by a big elbow from the top rope, he goes for the pin but Chace manages, somehow, to break out. Shane seems frustrated, he climbs to his feet and stalks Chace, going to deliver a Painful Reminder to Chace, but he ducks outta the way and, quicky Chace comes back with his own superkick, but Shane grabs his foot out of no where, he spins chace around and then kicks him in the gut, setting him up for the powerbomb but modifying it straight into Wages of War. Shane picks the win up via pinfall after the huge finishing move.
WINNER: SHANE DRESDEN

In the back we see Donald Hinson.

Donald Hinson: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here in the backstage area, I'm meant to be interviewing Christy Chaos, but she hasn't shown up... so I have nothing to report, well except that I levelled up on farmville, I need a cow though so if one of you guys could send me one, I'd be gr-

The chatter is stopped as a hand thumps down onto his shoulder, the camera cuts back slowly, the fans roar as Sean Lewis is seen beside Don. There is a moment of silence.

Sean 'Slug' Lewis: Hey, Don...

Donald looks to Sean.

Donald Hinson: Yeah?

Sean 'Slug' Lewis: Farmville called, YOU SUCK!

The fans roar, as Sean walks away, Kenny is heard laughing.

Jimmy Justice: What the hell?

Kenny Greenwood: Don't worry about it...

BENJAMIN RYAN vs. LEO KAT
With both men in the ring the action starts, the pair circle and then come together with a lock up, Benji makes a sidehead lock and then rolls through so the pair on on the mat, Leo kicks up and breaks out, the pair staredown for a moment and then lock up, this time Leo turns into a hammerlock but Benjamin spins out, Leo quickly turns and hooks a back kick but Ryan ducks it and sweep trips his opponent, the fans are hooked as the high speed wrestling exchanges continue for a good few minutes, Leo then takes control catching Benjamin with an atomic drop and then following up by hitting the rope and connecting a bulldog, he gets the two count before Ryan rolls the shoulder up. Leo stalks and hits a dropkick sending his opponent into the corner, then splashes him but he lands on Benji and performs a Monkey flip, Benjamin shows his agility to land on his feet, the pair turn and square off again, exchanging shots before Benjamin hits a clothesline, Leo returns the favour, then Benji, then Leo, Benji swings and misses, Leo hits a backdrop and goes for the pin but barely gets a two. The match continues to shift and change in momentum for a little while, until Benjamin catches Leo with a huge springboard dropkick knocking him flat out, Benjamin heads up the ropes and performs a 450 splash but Leo gets the knees up and then rolls him up, getting a two count before Benjamin manages to break out, Leo quickly grabs Benjamin for the tornado but Ryan pops out and rolls Leo up himself but only gets a two, the pair exchange alot of quick modified pins and almost got the win alot, they look like they are evenly matched, but then as Leo has control he runs and springs from the ropes going for a crossbody, Benjamin drops to th floor and avoids before pouncing, Leo struggles to his feet holding his gut, allowing Benji to connect The killer instict to perfection and get the three count.
WINNER: BENJAMIN RYAN

Right after the match Benji grabs a mic from ringside.

Benjamin Ryan: Did you see that? I am on a roll! This guy is outta my damn league!

Jimmy Justice: I wouldn't say that, they both suck in my opinion.

Kenny Greenwood: They'd both kick your ass.

The fans kinda cheer.

Benjamin Ryan: So here it is, if I have to be an asshole to get a good match in this place, I will be..

Benji shrugs.

Jimmy Justice: A good match, the kid has lost like 300 times. He asked LAW for a good match anyway.

Benjamin Ryan: But, being as I am a nice guy I'll try it this way first, next week on Xplosion, ANYONE who thinks they are big enough and man enough to step up to my challenge, can.

Benjamin tosses the mic down and walks off, the show cuts to the commercial.

The show returns as we see Benjamin Ryan emerge backstage after his impressive victory over Leo Kat. He has a big smile on his face and turns a corner to run face to face in with Dutch Clark. Dutch smiles at him with the tag title over his shoulder. Benji takes a tentative step back as Dutch begins to applaud.

Dutch Clark: Very nice out there... Very nice indeed. Its just a shame you good luck is going to come to an end... "Irish Greed..." I believe that is what you called me right?

Dutch's smile fades as he inches in a big closer.

Dutch Clark: You see Benji... I might be greedy and I might be cocky but its with good reason. I am the BEST this company has to offer and I'll be damned if I let some snot-nosed punk like you walk around talking trash. I mean what... You win three matches and you are now god? Wrong.

Dutch shifts the belt on his shoulder and Benji stares at him with daggers.

Dutch Clark: So listen to me and listen good... You want to make a splash in this company... Fine. You want to talk to your imaginary friends and try and make yourself out to be a big shot... Great. But learn your place because if not...

Suddenly from behind we see Style & Pride memberMike Shockly appear behind the smaller Benji. Benji turns and tries stepping back but bumps into Dutch. Dutch whips him around and goes nose-to-nose with him.

Dutch Clark: You are going to get hurt little man... And hurt badly. Lets go Mike.

Dutch brushes past Benji and Shockly glares at him some more. They both walk off screen as Benji is left alone with his thoughts, until a hand grabs him on the shoulder, Benji turns to fight but stops as the he realises it's LAW, the fans cheer.

LAW: As much as I dislike people shooting their mouth off, Benjamin, you certainly turned someones head..

He looks in the direction Dutch walked in.

LAW: The horrible thing is, Dutch is already booked next week, so his little revenge task will have to wait, but don't worry, I already found somebody, and she is VERY interested.

Benjamin Ryan: She?

LAW simply nods as the shot cuts back to the arena.

Kenny Greenwood: Big news for next week already, I wonder who it will be!

Jimmy Justice: Probably another of LAWs asshole friends he's letting in, just like Donald.

Kenny Greenwood: Well it could be either of these two!

TAYLOR SHAY vs. SUGAR
Taylor is accompanied by her mentor and manager, Cameron Hayden, Sugar comes alone. The pair circle until Taylor hits a kick in the gut out of nowhere, she follows with a straight right that drops Sugar,. The fans watch on as Taylor hauls Sugar up and hits her into the ropes plucking her into the air on her return and hitting a crunching rib breaker before following with a slam to the mat, she pins but Sugar rolls the shoulder up. Taylor, as you'd expect, is quick to her feet and as she is instructed by Hayden follows up with a series of high impact moves, nearly putting Sugar away again. Sugar stuggles to get back into the match and manages to when Taylor makes a mistake by looking to her manager for approval as she hauls the semi-experienced Diva up, Sugar hits an eblow in the gut and then a kick in the knee taking Shay down to one knee, she then hits a stunning shining wizard and covers getting a near fall! Taylor, having managed to get out stuggles to her feet but walks straight into a chick kick from Sugar, who pins and gets a two. Hayden doesn't look impressed at ringside, his brow hanging deeply as he leans on the apron, Sugar singals the sweettooth, trying to a real smash and grab, Taylor raises and Sugar charges right into a big boot from Taylor! The fans don't know what to think as Britney falls flat out on her back, Taylor sniggers and falls into a cover 1....2... Britney rolls her shoulder up. Taylor is quickly told to focus by her skilled and experienced manager, she does and retains momentum for a while but can't but Britney away, then out of no where another chick kick and Shay is out of it, Sugar covers 1....2... Taylor hooks her foot to the rope, her training from Hayden paying off with a verteran move. The fans are really into it, Sugar hits clothesline and then scoops slams, bulding up a head of steam, she gets a couple of close falls, the momentum is fully with her, she backs Shay into a corner and connects with some backhand chops, Shay pushes her away and runs out only to be caught by a quick spinebuster, Sugar pins and gets a two. Everyone is stunned by how close and good this match is, Taylor stuggles to her feet, Britney stalks her and tries another chick kick but Shay avoids it and grabs her frombehind with a modified diving reverse DDT, she pins but Sugar fights out. The pair crawl to opposite sides of the rings and fight to their feet, Britney charges and shoulder tackles Taylor back into the corner hitting shoulder blocks, she backs off and goes for the big one but Shay rolls up out of the way and then from the ropes hits a flying clothesline, pinning for a 2. Taylor crawls to the corner, getting some advice from Hayden as she fights up, she stalks Sugar for a second and then sends her into the ropes as she climbs up, Sugar jumps springing off the ropes and spinning wrapping her legs around Shay's neck, going for the sugar Rush, but Shay spins her and plants her to the canvas with a brutal force. Taylor looks around for a moment and then stalks Sugar, before spinning her over and grabbing her arms placing one over each thight, she hooks her arms across the face and locks in, to the shock of everyone in the arena, Cameron Hayden's own finishing move; The Contraception. Sugar is quick to tap, ending the match.
WINNER: TAYLOR SHAY

Sydney Moore: The winner of the match, Taylor Shay!

Kenny Greenwood: Impressive performance from Hayden's associate.

Jimmy Justice: I must admit, that was a good match, and she did well to win it.

Cameron claps for his protégé, who doesn't really celebrate, simply climbing from the ring after releasing the hold and heading towards the back with minimal fuss.

SCARECROW MAN vs. RANDY ORTON
Orton's entrance is very slow, he seems uninterested in the match and during the entrance of his opponent he makes little effort to fake or force concentration. The match begins, Orton charges down at Bateman trying to tackle him to the floor but Bateman avoids and hits shots to the back of Orton. Randy looks around after the pair come apart, the fans are taunting him. The fans are really behind the superface, Bateman as the pair lock up, Orton spins Bateman into a hammerlock and forces him into the corner, Bateman hits an elbow to the face to break the hold and then a kick to the gut, connecting a snap suplex. He is up quickly as is Orton. Bateman continues to frustrate the slayer for large portions of the match with his quick thinking and quick movement, hitting a variety of spring and jumping moves keeping the slayer firmly grounded. Bateman charges Orton and hits a clothesline, knocking the Viper down, using his momentum he runs and jumps over the rope landing on the apron before springing back up onto the ropes and flying into Orton for a second time with a seated Senton from which he gets a two. It's clear that Orton is largely a frustrated figure as the pace of his opponent has lead to him have no attacking momentum at all, but that changes as Bateman flies from the rop for a crossbody Orton hits a dropkick to his gut, sending him crashing back to earth. The fans boo as their superheroic face cluthes his gut, Orton's eyes are icey as he smirks, before taking control of the match. Orton dominates with a series of well thougth out and planned moves, he stops Bateman as he lays on the floor and then falls down pummeling him before hitting a suplex, Orton pulls Bateman up and hits shots to the face before slamming his head into the corner, and then hitting his own modified backbreaker. Orton goes for a lazy cover and gets a 2 count before Bateman breaks out. The Scare Crow Man can't get going as Orton targets his knees and back to keep him out of the high flying game, Orton after toying for a while seems to want to end the match as he stalks Bateman, but just as the highflyer staggers to his feet Orton suddenly grips his head tight, his eyes clunched shut he screams, the fans watch on as Orton slowly gets to his feet, rocking and stumbling as he clutches his head still yelling gibberish, but then out of nowhere it stops, he lets go of his head, peering around in the arena he seems confused, Orton looks around slowly turning around as he backs into the center of the ring, Bateman watches for a second, as Orton confusedly stumbles around, the suddenly Bateman jumps up onto the shoulder and rolls Orton down the The Will of Frankenstein, Orton can't break the pin and Bateman gets the three.
WINNER: SCARECROW MAN

After the match Bateman is quick to scurry away, Orton climbs back to his feet and chaces Bateman to the edge of the ring but can't get him, he turns around as the fans boo, Bateman's music plays, "The man without fear" seems ironic as he's just got the hell out of dodge, The Scare Crow man celebrates what is a momorable victory as Orton angrily storms around the ring.

Kenny Greenwood: Big win for Bateman!

Jimmy Justice: Took advantage of Orton when he was having problems, we all see the man is not well, he shouldn't be here.

Sydney Moore: The winner of this match, The Scarecrow Man, William BATEMAN!

Orton is still fuming as the scene cuts to a commercial.

The scene pans back with Carson Keller stetching himself off in the backstage area.

Kenny Greenwood: Carson Keller is set to face Sean Lewis later tonight, a big match for the up and comer against an eWe legend.

The camera cuts to Sean Lewis, who is also preparing himself for the match, lacing up his boots.

Jimmy Justice: As Sean says, "This is gunna be good!".

The scene then cuts to the DX Locker Room, Shawn is limbering up, practicing his Sweet Chin Music. The door opens and in walks his partner, the game, much to the delight of the fans. Shawn looks at his partner.

Shawn Michaels: You ready?

Triple H: You bet I am, I can't wait..

He twists his neck slightly.

Shawn Michaels: Those two ain't gonna have a clue what hit 'em...

Triple H: haha, yeah...

Shawn Michaels: Just like Donald..

Triple H: Yeah...

Triple H seems a little distracted.

Shawn Michaels: What's up?

Hunter looks to him, clearing his throat.

Shawn Michaels: Well?

Triple H: Just thinking what we did to Donald was a little harsh..

Shawn looks at him, his mouth dropping open..

Shawn Michaels: Seriously?

Hunter shrugs.

Kenny Greenwood: Well, that's not DX style.. regret? Hunter needs to get his head in the game.

Jimmy Justice: and outta LAWs ass!

CARSON KELLER vs. SEAN LEWIS
Both men seem calm on their entrances, no mean feet for Keller who is in the biggest match of his eWe career. The fans are mixed in the appreciation for both men, and the match starts off with clean technical wrestling as both try to get the advantage, they lock up and Sean takes control with a headlock but is pushed into the ropes, an arm drag and Keller seems in control but Sean rolls back and hits a hip toss, backing up he allows Carson to stand before they tie up again, Keller drops and connects a firemans carry, instantly trying for a sleeper but Sean rolls through and takes Carson with him getting a bridging pin 1...2.. Carson pushes Sean away. The pair lock up once more, Sean hits a knee to the gut and then sends Carson into the ropes, Keller bounces back and ducks the clothesline hitting the opposite side, as he comes back Sean jumps over him avoiding the shoulder tackle, Carson hits the ropes again and comes with a dropkick, which sends Sean falling and rolling to the side of the ring. Sean slowly gets up on the apron, Carson runs and swings at him but Sean ducks and then kicks Carson in the ribs, pushing him away, he then uses the ropes to fly into the ring and take Carson down with a crossbody, the fans are loving the action as Slug gets a two count. The fans cheer as Sean gets to his feet and drags Carson up, he sends the new edition to eWe off to the ropes but telegraphs the return allowing Keller to jump over and get the sun set flip, on two Sean rolls back and hits a dropkick square to the face of Keller, pinning himself but only making the two count. Sean climbs to his feet and drags Keller up, bouncing him headfirst into the corner and then hitting a few rights leaning him back to the ropes, Sean backs up and then charges in for a stinger splash, Carson ducks and rolls outta the way but Sean lands on his feet and without needing to ever glance bounces back and connects a Whisper in the wind! The fans cheer as Sean hooks the leg but Carson manages to kick out. Both men continue with their pro-wrestling and high flying attitude, exchanging momentum several times as both go for, and miss, high risk moves. Carson manages to regain control from Sean and delivers a few rights to the face, he hits the ropes and swings but Sean ducks out of the way, Carson spins and the pair both go for the dropkick and both connect, the ref counts and makes it to 8 before the pair get to their feet, both are clearly beaten and battered but desperately want to win for their own personal reasons. Carson staggers into the corner to take a breather, Sean stuggles to his feet and quickly runs in connecting a Stinger splash on his opponent, who left himself open for it quickly Sean takes Carson down trying for the S-Works but Keller grabs the ropes wanting no part of the finisher. Sean grabs Carson and pulls him from the corner hitting the Updraft and pinning 1....2.. Carson manages to get out, but it seems just a matter of time. Sean works Carson back up to his feet and knees him in the gut, hitting a few rights he goes off to the ropes and comes back with a wheel kick, taking Carson down, he pins but Carson is once again able to break the fall. Sean, who seems a little frustrated, takes Carson back into the corner and beats him up, but Carson fights back and tosses Sean into the corner, Lewis shoves Keller away and then hits a kick to the cut to keep him at bay, he then climbs onto the second rope and jumps off towards Keller who rolls out of the way again, Sean rolls through showing expert balance and then spins and charges at Keller, who diverts him into the corner, Slug holds his face turning right into the clutches of Keller who connects with Swinging Solace and picks up the win!
WINNER: CARSON KELLER

After the match the pair shake hands, which the fans eat up.

As the show returns we see Abdul Q slowly walking down the hallway, with his title on his shoulder. The fans cheer as he slowly walks towards the ring, but is stopped as he notices someone, Randy Orton. The fans boo as Orton and Abdul stare at one another.

Randy Orton: I can see that MY title is weighing you down there, champ... so why don't you just hand it over to me, right now..

Abdul chuckles slightly.

Abdul Q: Eh, blud, what shit you been smokin? This is my title, your half is some place else, you probably lost it because you're a retard or something.

The typical unbothered response from Abdul delights the fans.

Jimmy Justice: He can't say that!

Randy Orton: Oh yeah, very funny Abdul, hilarious, it's a shame there aren't more people like you in this place... then again, this isn't Comedy Central it's a wrestling company, something I know alot about and you seem to come up short on.

Abdul Q: You 'avin' a bubble mate? I beat you on Showdown, you just got lucky, that's all... now back down pussyboy, I got a match.

Abdul simply walks away to make his entrance, Orton is fuming as the camera pans to him.

ABDUL Q vs. DUTCH CLARK
Abdul was right to want to focus on his match, especially seeing as Alicia isn't around to watch his back. The match starts with the pair coming together to exchange blows, Dutch - with all his barfighting knowledge - takes control and takes Abdul back with lefts and rights to the head, but Abs ducks and then - with his fighting in the street and outside football games knowledge - hits lefts and rights back to Dutch, sending him staggering back with each shot until he's in the corner, where Abdul climbs onto the second rope and drops a few bombs to the head of the King of Xtreme 2010. Who before Abdul can drop 10 bombs grabs his opponents legs and pullst hem away sending him crashing face first into the turnbuckle, Dutch grabs him from behind and connects a Russian leg sweep pinning and nearly getting a win after a hard fall. Dutch climbs to his feet and stalks Abdul up connecting a spinning spinebuster before pinning again, but only getting two, he grabs Abdul up and tosses him to the ropes but Abdul ducks under the clothesline and turns around hitting a clothesline of his own, he's clearly unsteady as he decks Dutch again with a second clothesline. Abdul grabs Dutch as he gets up and locks him in the dreamcatcher, which he remains in for well over a minute, fading but then fighting out of it with elbows and punches to the head, Dutch then hits the ropes and comes back shoulder blocking Abdul, Abdul staggers back but remains on his feet, Dutch comes back again, spearing the International champion down and getting the pin 1....2... Abdul forces his way out. Abdul slowly climbs back to his feet holding his gut, Dutch is buzzing around him and starts with another fierce combination of punches, he hits the ropes and comes back only to get decked by a huge right hand! The fans cheer slightly as Abs pins 1....2.. Dutch breaks out. Abdul pulls Dutch up and lifts him like a suplex before slamming into the canvas, like a powerslam, and pinning 1....2.. Dutch breaks out again. Abdul pulls Clark up and hurls him into the ropes hitting a boot to the face as he comes back, before showboating, he pins but gets a 2 before Dutch is out. Abdul hauls Dutch to his feet and sends him to the ropes again Dutch hangs on just as Abdul goes for a bicycle kick, Dutch runs in and hits a spear hitting right hands to the face until the ref hauls him off, he signals for The Furybreaker stalking abdul, but before Abdul can get up the sound of booing fills the arena, as Randy Orton charges down the ramp and slides in, he doesn't hesitate as he punts Abdul square in the face, the international champion's head whipping back. The fans boo as the ref calls the bell, Orton quickly dives from ring away from Dutch, who is shocked.
WINNER: ABDUL Q

Sydney Moore: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match as a result of a disqualification, Abdul Q.

Kenny Greenwood: What the hell did Orton do that for!?!

Jimmy Justice: Abdul dissed him in the back.. obviously.

The fans boo as Orton observes the damage he has done from the ramp, he smirks slightly.

Kenny Greenwood: You don't kick someone in the head for that.

Jimmy Justice: You do if you're that man right there.

Orton slowly backs up the ramp, cheering is heard, Orton smirks as he looks around and then turns to head to the back, only to be faced up by Sean Lewis! The fans roar as Lewis hits a shot to Ortons gut..

Kenny Greenwood: Hey, slug!

Lewis sets Orton up and then plants him with a huge Gloria onto the stage before standing up and looking down the prone half-international champion. He smirks slightly, "Smart went crazy" is heard.

Kenny Greenwood: Well, Slug has gotten a little message across to Orton but this isn't over, what a crazy end to that match and we still have the main event to come!

Promotional images for the main event, DX vs. Hollywood Blondes, are shown.

Jimmy Justice: Screw that, this has NOTHING to do with slug, NOTHING.

Kenny Greenwood: Nor Orton, for that matter....

As the pair bicker we cut to a commercial break.

The show returns with highlights of what has just happened.

Sydney Moore: Ladies and gentlemen, I have just been informed that as a direct result of the actions of Randy Orton tonight on Xplosion, at Dynamic Destruction he will defend his half of the eWe International championship against Abdul Q, in a match of Abdul Q's choosing.

Kenny Greenwood: Hell yeah!

The fans go nuts after the announcement.

Sydney Moore: And now, it's time for the main event of the evening..

DX vs. HOLLYWOOD BLONDES
Both made their usual entrances, DX nearly took the roof off. Shawn and Christy started the match, Christy took control showing why she was a runner up in KOX as she takes control by using her speed, Shawn is fast but she is faster, She hits a few kicks to Shawn and then hits the ropes and springs back hitting a dropkick, She stalks shawn and then hits a second dropkick before pinning but he rolls the shoulder out, she hits a standing legdrop and pins again but Shawn is out quickly, she drops an elbow and then pulls Shawn up in a facelock, pulling him back into the corner, she takes Brooke and then pulls Shawn's arm back to give her a clean shot, Brooke is in quick and hits a kick in the ribs of Shawn, Christy climbs out. Brooke kicks Shawn in the gut and hits a standing Tornado DDT, at ringside Triple H looks slightly confused at what is transpiring. Brooke pins Shawn but can't get the three, Shawn fights to his feet, Brooke tries to pulls him up and sets him for a suplex but he reverses and slams her to the mat. The mometum changes a few times, Christy controls Shawn, Triple H controls Christy, Triple H controls Brooke, Shawn controls Brooke, Brooke controls Shawn, Christy controls shawn, the Match rolls on through a commercial break as both teams try to get the win. The momentum shifts with Shawn and Christy in the ring, both hit a clothesline and lay one another out, the fans cheer for both teams as they lay out, the ref counts, both of them stuggle, the ref gets to 6 as they both get to their feet, Christy makes the tag but Shawn is a distance from his corner, Brooke climbs the ropes and quickly nails the Struck Down! The fans cheer as she pins 1.....2.... SHAWN KICKS OUT. The fans go nuts as Brooke looks confused, she pulls Shawn to his feet, Shawn slowly tries to crawl away, but Brooke hauls him back, she pulls him up and nails a spinning back kick dropping him to the mat, she pins again hooking the leg but Shawn kicks out again, Hunter is begging for the tag but Shawn can't get anything going. Shawn is hauled back up again by Brooke, he's barely standing, she hooks his arm over her head and then grabs his leg pulling that up setting up for the Hollywood Hangover, she lifts Shawn but out of no where he rolls her down into a small package, 1....2... She kicks out, Brooke gets up and chases Shawn down but he is right in the corner, she grabs his leg but as she pulls him he just manages to tag the Game, the roof near comes off as he charges in and levels Brooke with a clothesline, he turns and catches her as she gets up hitting a huge spinebuster, the fans roar, Triple H turns around and hits a knee drop on Christy who is climbing into the ring to help her partner, he then stalks Brooke and kicks her in the gut as she gets up, hooking her arms he looks around before connecting the pedigree, he rolls her over and hooks her leg 1...2...3!
WINNERS: D-GENERATION X

Kenny Greenwood: He got it! He got it!

"Break It Down" the theme plays, Hunter climbs to his feet and raises his hands, smiling wide, Shawn staggers to his feet, the referee raises Triple H's hand.

Jimmy Justice: What a match!

Kenny Greenwood: What a show, I cannot wait for next week!

Jimmy Justice: It'll be off the chart.

Copyright information is shown as DX celebrate their win, Christy checks on Brooke.

Kenny Greenwood: Thanks for tuning in, I hope you enjoyed tonight as much as me and Jimmy did, god bless you all.

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Wednesday Night Xplosion #82: August 25th, 2010
Page 1 of 1