Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #11 - June 11th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #11 - June 11th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #11 - June 11th, 2011   Ladies Night #11 - June 11th, 2011 EmptySun May 07, 2023 3:30 pm

EPISODE #11
DATE June 11th, 2011
VENUE Kohl Center - Madison, Wisconsin
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT 10 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"The Show" by Girls Aloud plays as the pyro show begins to go off. The Camera pans around to show the psyched up crowd before coming to Justin and Kelly at ringside.

KELLY: AfterMath in the past, we begin our march to the fans Pay Per View! Welcome to the sold out Kohl Center in Madison Wisconsin, I'm Kelly, always joined by the ever perverted Justin White as we welcome you to the 11th Episode of EWE Ladies Night!

JUSTIN WHITE: Where do you get off calling me perverted?

KELLY: Are you not?

JUSTIN WHITE: Ok, maybe I am...still.

KELLY: Anyways, we got another good card instore for you tonight fans...for instance...

Before Kelly can finish The Instrumental of "Bitter Sweet Symphony" by The Verve hits over the PA System, which immediately causes the crowd to boo.

KELLY: Well hold that thought.

Jensen parts the curtains, and it's actually just him, no Big Show, no Khali. I guess, as sexist as it sounds, he doesn't feel he needs his guards on Ladies Night.

JUSTIN WHITE: This is great Kelly, we don't often see our great visionary on Ladies Night.

KELLY: If you could call him that.

JUSTIN WHITE: Why wouldn't I?

KELLY: You're right, you are a kiss ass.

JUSTIN WHITE: Ye...hey!

Kelly laughs while Jensen continues his way down the ramp and the crowd continues to boo him.

LETICIA CLINE: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Chairman of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment...MICHAEL JENSEN!

Jensen steps into the ring where Leticia hands him her mic. Jensen nods and tells her to get back out as his music cuts. Jensen looks at the crowd, who's still not showing him much love.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm going to make this quick. I got some business to tend to the next few weeks, or however long it may take, regarding Jensen Industries. Long story short, I won't be around.

The crowd cheers like crazy. Jensen just shakes his head.

JUSTIN WHITE: How dare these fans! This is horrible!

MICHAEL JENSEN: In the mean time, I thought it was high time we push this split we have seemed to create. What is the best way to Finalize a split? A General Manager for each show..

The crowd hushes as they begin to mumor among themselves.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I won't be able to announce the New General Manager of Chaos, as my flight leaves here in the next hour. To be honest I don't want to be there anyways, I don't have much good history with the person I have chosen, to be honest I don't know why I even chose them...The board pushed me to do it though. None the less, I'm wasting time. I may not be there to announce the Chaos General Manager, but I assure you they will reveal theirself this Monday.

The crowd cheers.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Now then, I can go ahead and announce to you the new General Manager of Ladies Night before I leave. Unlike Chaos, I can stand by my decision here on Ladies Night. She certainly has the rep to do such a job, after all if not for her, The EWE wouldn't even exist.

Jensen pauses as he lets that seep in for a moment.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Without further adue, your new Ladies Night General Manager...The FOUNDER and CREATOR of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment!

ONE, TWO, IS THIS ON?

The crowd looks around unsure if they are hearing what they think they are.

YA, YOU LET THE MUSIC KEEP PLAYING MR. DUMB..
SHHHHIT!!!

"My Time" by the DX Band continues to play as green and violet lights flash over the entrance stage. Finally the curtains move, and out she comes, one, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley.

KELLY: It's Stephanie! She's back and she's the General Manager of Ladies Night!

JUSTIN WHITE: Wow, good call by Jensen.

Stephanie smiles as she continues her way down the ramp. As Stephanie enters the ring she shakes Jensen's hand. He hands her the mic and leaves the ring as he heads back up the ramp. Stephanie looks around at the crowd who's still cheering. She smiles and nods as the music slowly fades off.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Wow, great ovation folks. It's good after so long since I was last in this ring.

JUSTIN WHITE: Wasn't she just here like under a month ago? Especially when the X-Core was involved.

KELLY: That was Shadic, she's referring to the last time Jay used her.

JUSTIN WHITE: You lost me, but ok.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: I got some big plans for Ladies Night, you better believe me. For starters....starting July..The Diva's Division gets their own Pay Per Views, and kicks it off with The Queen of the Ring next month.

The crowd cheers.

JUSTIN WHITE: Did she just say Diva's Pay Per Views?

KELLY: We're gonna do commentary on Pay Per View Justin!

JUSTIN WHITE: A Pay Per View where you get to hear me instead of them tool Jimmy and Jonathan?! That guanatees the biggest buyrates in EWE history!

KELLY: Sure Justin.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: That's not all though. See I know exactly what I want to do for my first act as the Ladies Night General Manager...You see I been keeping an eye out on EWE. Especially an old friend of mine, I think you know her, her name is Trish Stratus.

The crowd boos.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Oh good, so you do know her.

JUSTIN WHITE: Who's she kidding? Stephanie and Trish have NEVER seen eye to eye in all of EWE History. In fact it always seemed no matter who Trish was with, weather it be Emperor Ben, Chris Jericho, Edge...they always find their way into a feud with Stephanie's douche-bag of a husband.

KELLY: I think she was being Sarcastic Justin.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Our friend Trish thinks she's so big and bad, doesn't she? Yet, these days she's grown into a coward.

The crowd cheers, agreeing.

JUSTIN WHITE: How dare you!

KELLY: Well it's true.

JUSTIN WHITE: I'd like to hear you say that to her face.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: She seems to keep finding easy way outs, and more specifically, she has ducked The Phoenix ever since she returned from her injury that Trish caused with a cheap attack.

The crowd boos, while Stephanie shakes her head.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: I say no more running...no more hiding...At Extreme OverLoad....Weather it be Trish's favorite Bra and Panties Match...

The crowd cheers, just the mention of that.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Weather it be a Street Fight..

The crowd cheers again.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Or weather it is a battle of endurance in a 2 out of 3 Falls match.

More cheers from the crowd.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: That part is out of my control...for the Fans will have the power...The Fans will decide the stip...Stip between who though?

Stephanie smiles.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Well obviously...Trish Stratus...versus....AMELIA PIETERSON!

The crowd roars the announcement.

KELLY: Yes...Finally!

JUSTIN WHITE: She can't do that!

KELLY: Of course she can, she's the new General Manager of Ladies Night..

JUSTIN WHITE: But she's being Biased against Trish!

KELLY: Maybe...but she's right.

"My Time" has hit again as Stephanie drops the mic and heads up the ramp while the camera's fade to a commercial.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

As the camera's return Layla is already standing in the ring. "Type" by Living Colour hits and the crowd cheers as Christy Hemme bounces through the curtains all jacked up.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following contest is Diva's Title Ballot Match scheduled for one fall...on her way to the ring, from Temecula, California...CHRISTY HEMME!...and her opponent, in the ring...from Miami, Florida...LAYLA EL!

Hemme slides into the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

DIVA'S TITLE BALLOT #1
STANDARD MATCH

Layla El Vs. Christy Hemme
Not near as good as it was the first time, as Hemme quickly schooled Layla to pick up the victory and take claim to the first spot on the ballot for the Diva's Championship at Extreme OverLoad.
Winner @ 0:54: Christy Hemme
Judges: 4 Out of 4

LETICIA CLINE: Here is your winner....CHRISTY HEMME!

"Type" hits again as Hemme celebrates. As Hemme heads back up the ramp, the camera cuts to a Promo.  

IT'S TIME AGAIN..

GET READY FOR THE FAN'S FAVORITE PAY PER VIEW OF THE YEAR..

FOR ONCE A YEAR, YOU'RE IN CONTROL!

THE DESTINY OF YOUR FAVORITE EWE SUPERSTARS AND DIVA'S...

LIES IN YOU..WHEN YOU HAVE THE POWER!

EWE PRESENTS EXTREME OVERLOAD
LIVE JULY 3RD, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

As the camera's return to ringside Angelina Love is already in the ring.  

LETICIA CLINE: The Following contest is schedueld for one fall! In the ring...From Toronto, Ontario, Canada....ANGELINA LOVE!!

"Heaven's a Lie" by Lacuna Coil hits and the crowd cheers as AJ makes her way down the ramp.  

LETICIA CLINE: And Her Opponent...from Union City, New Jersey....AJ LEE!!

AJ slides in and the bell rings.  

STANDARD MATCH
AJ Lee Vs. Angelina Love
Impressive Debut for AJ, though we can't say the same for Angelina.
Winner @ 0:41: AJ Lee

LETICIA CLINE: The Winner of this match...AJ LEE!!

"Heaven's a Lie" hits again as AJ celebrates and the camera heads to a commercial break.  

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

The cameras cut back from commercial as Trish, Mickie and Lita are seen in the ring. Mickie having the Million Dollar Title around her shoulder as she begins to speak

MICKIE JAMES: Ladies And Gentlemen, as you already know. Me, Lita and Trish are The Queens Of Wrestling. The best faction in EWE today. Trish Stratus, 4 Time EWE Women's Champion, Hall of Famer and Lita, future Divas Champion. We've decided to come out here before Lita's match against A jobber, Trish?

The crowd boos as Trish places the mic to her mouth and begins to speak

TRISH STRATUS:Phoenix, little slut. I don't think you got Mickie's message quite clear from her interview. So, I'm gonna tell you this so you can hear it well. Your match request is denied! Your not even worth it!

Mickie smirks as she speaks once again

MICKIE JAMES: Now, ever since I've beat Dutch Clark at Aftermath. I've decided. A proper queen shouldn't be holding pieces of fake tin like the Million Dollar Championship. So....

Trish smirks as she exits the ring and grabs a empty trash can. She rolls it into the ring as she enters back into it. Trish then sits the trash can up as Lita goes over to the other side of the ring. Mickie then takes the Million Dollar Championship off her shoulder. She then chucks it in the trash can as Lita comes back with something that's covered in a black veil as Mickie speaks

MICKIE JAMES: A proper queen knows true gold. As of this moment on, The Divas Championship and The Women's Championship are about as worthless as The X-Core Championship! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I present to you! The EWE...QUEEN'S....CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!

Mickie goes over to Lita and removes the veil. The camera shows the new EWE Queen's Championship as Mickie grabs it and places it around her shoulder as she speaks

MICKIE JAMES: Take a good look at it bitches. This is what royalty looks like! The EWE Queen's Championship is the most prestiged title in EWE today. Better than the Women's Championship and sure of a whole lot better than the EWE Divas Championship. So if you want a real challenge, earn it! Lita, you have the floor

Mickie and Trish begin to leave the ring as Lita takes her mic and speak

LITA: Ok Heather, quit stallin. Time for your EWE Career to end!

Lita drops the mic as she waits for Heather. "New Foundation" by Jim Johnson hits over the PA System as Heather walks through the curtains.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following Contest is a Diva's Title Ballot and X-Core Championship Match scheduled for one fall, on the way to the ring, the challenger...from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina...HEATHER LOVE! And her opponent...in the Ring...from Cameron, North Carolina...she is the EWE X-Core Champion, LITA!

Heather slides into the ring, only to imediatley gets stomped on by Lita as the ref calls for the bell.

DIVA'S TITLE BALLOT #2/EWE X-Core Championship
STANDARD MATCH

Lita(c) Vs. Heather Love
Lita could quickly put this way, but instead she spends time disecting Heather and tearing her apart. After completely controling the match, Lita finally puts Heather away with a final exlamation point, called The Lita-Sault.
Winner @ 2:14: Lita

LETICIA CLINE: Your winner and Still EWE X-Core Champion LITA!

"LoveFuryEnergyPassion" by Boy Hits Car hits as Lita smirks down at the fallen Heather. Lita heads up the ramp as the camera fades to a commercial.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

As the camera's return Chloe is standing in the ring getting warmed up.

LETICIA CLINE: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...in the ring from The Dirty South...CHLOE LEBEAU!

Chloe continues to warm up as "Do it Like a Dude" by Jesse J hits. Amelia Pieterson walks out onto the stage with her chair, as the crowd cheers. Amelia sets it up and takes a seat as she smiles towards the curtains. That's when the giggle comes over the PA system followed by "Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim.

LETICIA CLINE: Her opponent...from Toronto Canada....TRISH STRATUS!

The song continues, but Trish doesn't seem to be coming. Trish finally comes from the crowd as she slides into the ring behind Chloe. Trish smiles and leans with her hands on her knees. The bell sounds as Chloe looks confused.

STANDARD MATCH
Chloe LeBeau Vs. Trish Stratus
Hearing the bell sound Chloe turns around to look, where she's leveled with a hard Chick Kick! Trish smiles at Phoenix as she makes the cover.
Winner @ 0:05: Trish Stratus

LETICIA CLINE: Here is your winner, TRISH STRATUS!

"Time to Rock N Roll" hits again as Trish taunts Amelia on the stage. Amelia just shrugs as if to say "Big Deal, like she matters?". Trish continues to gloat like she done something important as the camera's come backstage into the new GM's office. The footage of Trish celebrating is on a monitor, the camera comes back to see Stephanie shaking her head.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Typical Trish. As I was saying though...if their was anyone I didn't get along with as much as Trish...it'd be Candice Michelle, and that's why I'm glad to see how close you've gotten.

The camera pans more as we now see also in the room is the EWE Women's & International Champions, Christy Chaos, which causes the crowd to cheer in the background.

CHRISTY CHAOS: I appreciate that Steph.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: I'm kind of saddened we won't really work together, word has it you're going to rarely be here on Ladies Night, as you move onto just Chaos and the Male Division.

CHRISTY CHAOS: It's true. My career has already moved onto the male competition, I have merely stuck around the diva's division to try and break the record. If you'll listen though, I got an idea on the perfect person to fill my slot in the Diva's Division.

Stephanie looks at Christy, seeming intrigued.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Go on.

Christy goes on to tell Stephanie as the camera's fade to another commercial.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

As the camera's return "California" by Hollywood Undead echoes over the PA System, causing the crowd to cheer when Baby Doll splits the curtains.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following Conest is a Women's Title Ballot match and it is scheduled for one fall...introducing first...from Laguna Beach California....BABY DOLL!

Baby Doll continues her way down the ramp.

KELLY: Here she comes...This woman is quite impressive.

JUSTIN WHITE: Maybe, but she seems to be in and out of EWE. She needs to stick around and make an impact.

KELLY: Well she has her chance tonight with this match.

Baby Doll rolls into the ring and gets ready as her music is quickly replaced with "Hardcore Country" by Mickie James. The crowd boos as Mickie walks out, Queen's Title around her waist.

LETICIA CLINE: And her opponent...from Richmond, Virginia...She is the Self-proclaimed Queen's Champion...MICKIE JAMES!

Mickie continues her way down the ramp, while the crowd continues to boo.

KELLY: Here comes one deluted woman. All three of the so called Queens of Wrestling are egotistical and it sickens me.

JUSTIN WHITE: How dare you speak of the Queens that way Kelly, they are what they say, The True Queens of Wrestling.

KELLY: Even after all Mickie has done to you?

JUSTIN WHITE: Show's you I'm not biased.

KELLY: Ya, sure you're not.

JUSTIN WHITE: What, I'm not, Mickie doesn't give me respect, but I can't deny how great The Queens of Wrestling are. Look at this, two thirds have already won their matches tonight, Mickie is about to make it three for three.

Mickie steps into the ring as she takes the title off her waist and raises it up. The crowd still boos as Mickie lays the title to the side. Mickie and Baby Doll stare at eachother as the ref calls for the bell.

WOMEN'S TITLE BALLOT #2
STANDARD MATCH

Mickie James Vs. Baby Doll

Mickie and Baby Doll circle the ring for a moment before locking up. They go back and forth for awhile with some good mat wrestling. Soon though Mickie gets the upper hand as she hits a One Handed Cartwheel into a Monkey Flip at 2:14. Mickie starts to control the match though as she hits a Arm Trap Neckbreaker at 3:56. At about 4:13 Mickie hits a Mick-A-Rana and scores a near fall.

KELLY: Mickie is looking impressive.

JUSTIN WHITE: I told ya Kelly, give her her credit.

KELLY: I know.. I just don't like the egotistic Attitude of the Queens.

JUSTIN WHITE: Well learn to.

Mickie continues to control until 5:17 when she goes for the MickieDT, but Baby Doll counters with an impressive Spinebuster. Baby Doll covers for a near fall, but Mickie kicks out. As Mickie gets up Baby Doll quickly hits a Bulldog, Baby Doll follows it up with a Dropsault, getting another near fall. Baby Doll continues to gain control as she hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors takedown at 5:57 getting another near fall. At 6:27 Baby Doll hits a Bridging German Supplex to get another near fall. At 6:43 Baby Doll locks in The California Dream!

KELLY: The California Dream! It may be over here!

JUSTIN WHITE: Come on Mickie!

Mickie screams and fights the pain as Baby Doll keeps it locked in. Mickie finally manages to get the ropes though as Baby Doll has to release the hold. As Baby Doll gets up, Mickie charges at her and Baby Doll quickly hits a roundhouse kick. Baby Doll makes the cover and gets another near fall. As Baby Doll gets up she whips Mickie into the ropes, as Mickie returns though she jumps on Baby Doll with a Thez Press and hits several hard shots. Mickie gets up with a smile on her face. She stalks Baby Doll, as she gets up Mickie quickly goes for a Mick-Kick, but Baby Doll dodges it, she then quickly hits The Magical Roundabout and secures the pinfall!
Winner @ 7:25: Baby Doll
Judges: 3 Out of 4

LETICIA CLINE: Here is your winner...BABY DOLL!

"California" hits again as Baby Doll begins to celebrate.

KELLY: Baby Doll pulls off the victory and has now secured the 2nd spot on the Women's Title Ballot at Extreme OverLoad.

JUSTIN WHITE: Mickie James was robbed.

KELLY: How do you figure?

JUSTIN WHITE: Give me a minute...

KELLY: Right..

As Baby Doll begins heading up the ramp, the camera cuts backstage where we see Amelia Pieterson getting ready for her match, the crowd cheers to see her. Suddenly the new GM makes her pressence on the scene, which also gets cheers.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Big match in a minute..

AMELIA 'THE PHOENIX' PIETERSON: I guess..

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: I'll go ahead and make this simple..I respect what you're trying to do. As much as I'd love to book it for next week though, I can't. I happen to know Hardcore Stratusfaction is booked on Chaos next week..

Amelia looks at Stephanie.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: I mean I could double book them and put them on Ladies Night too. I'm not quite that cruel though, not yet anyway..

AMELIA 'THE PHOENIX' PIETERSON: So what's your point?

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Well I can't get you the entire Hershey's Bar.....But I can get you a Hershey's Kiss.

Amelia gives Stephanie an intriguing look as to what she means.

STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY: Next week on Ladies Night....You're going one on one with the so called Queen of Extreme...Lita..

Amelia smiles and nods.

AMELIA 'THE PHOENIX' PIETERSON: I'll take it.

The pair shake hands as Stephanie leaves Amelia to finish getting ready for her match and the camera goes to another commercial.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

When the camera's return from break we see Lita pacing in the Queens of Wrestling Locker Room.

LITA: Who the hell does she think she is?

MICKIE JAMES: Phoenix ain't that intimidating.

LITA: I know she isn't. That's not my issue, it's Stephanie. She just got a little bit of power and she's trying to target us all because of some old history with Trish.

TRISH STRATUS:It is quite pathetic, I admit.

LITA: Stephanie needs to be dealt with.

TRISH STRATUS:And she will be in due time. For now, we need to send a little message.

Trish smiles as the three of them discuss something. The Camera's return back to ringside as "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden hits over the PA System. Angela steps through the curtains getting some cheers from the crowd.

LETICIA CLINE: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on her way to the ring...from Los Angelos California...ANGELA FORTIN!!

Fortin continues her way down the ramp as she slaps a few fan's hands on the way.

KELLY: She had a very impressive debut on the last Ladies Night when she defeated Melina Perez.

JUSTIN WHITE: Yeah, yeah. Beating Melina wasn't exactly a challenge for anyone here in EWE though, let's see how she does this week.

Fortin slides into the ring and gets ready as Justin now stands up from the table with a mic of his own.

JUSTIN WHITE: Take a break Leticia, I got this next one, I gotta make up for Manny screwing up.

Leticia shrugs as she steps out of the ring. "Do it Like a Dude" by Jessie J hits and the crowd cheers as Amelia Pieterson comes through the curtains.

JUSTIN WHITE: And the opponent...From The bowels of St. Louis Missouri....someone I totally banged last night, she won't admit it though...the one...the only....THE PHOENIX...AMELIA PIETERSON!!

Phoenix burns Justin with her eyes as he smiles and sits back down. Before Phoenix can get any further though, Lita attacks her from behind, getting a roar of boos from the crowd.

KELLY: Oh come on..

Lita continues to hit Phoenix, but Phoenix fights back as they back up the ramp a little bit. Phoenix starts to take control of the scrap, Then Mickie comes and tackles Phoenix. Lita and Mickie continue the assualt as the crowd continues to boo. Once again though Phoenix starts to battle back as they near the entrance curtains. Trish comes through and hits Phoenix with the Air Canada on the stage. The three now begin to stomp away at Amelia on the stage.

KELLY: This is pathetic.

JUSTIN WHITE: Strength in numbers, that's what Amelia has just learned.

They continue to stomp her, until Fortin has seen enough. She actually leaves the ring and Trish sees this calling her friends off. They smile and wave at Fortin heading back through the curtains as she got half way up the ramp.

JUSTIN WHITE: Why was she trying to help her opponent?

KELLY: She didn't want to win cause her opponent got beaten down before their match, and I don't blame her.

JUSTIN WHITE: I do, win however you can.

Fortin gets back in the ring and waits for Amelia to regain her composure herself. Amelia does get back up and heads down the ramp as the crowd cheers. She slides into the ring and the bell quickly sounds.

STANDARD MATCH
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson Vs. Angela Fortin
As you can guess, Fortin gets the early advantage in this match. At about 1:25 Fortin hits a Snap Supplex and makes the cover getting a 2 count. As Phoenix gets back up, Fortin hits a Armdrag and then a legdrop on Amelia's arm. Following that Angela locks in a Armbar. Angela keeps the hold locked for a bit, but knows it ain't enough yet. At 2:34 Angela hits a Hammerlock to Back Suplex. She covers getting a near fall. At 3:15 Fortin hits a Double Underhook Breaker and gets another near fall.

JUSTIN WHITE: Fortin seems to be in complete control of this match.

KELLY: Part of that is thanks to the Queens of Wrestling, but I'm not discrediting Fortin either.

Fortin looks to put Phoenix away as she locks in the Taser Shockwave. Amelia fights to get out of it as Fortin keeps it locked. Eventually Amelia is able to get the ropes, forcing Fortin to release the hold. As Fortin gets up she grabs Phoenix, Phoenix shoves her back and hits a standing side kick, which causes the crowd to cheer. Phoenix now finally starts to get some momentum as she hits a Spinning Wheel kick and goes for the cover at 4:25. Fortin kicks out after a near fall. Phoenix continues to build up some momentum as she hits a German Suplex at 5:23, she bridges it and gets another two count.

KELLY: The Phoenix is coming back..

JUSTIN WHITE: She'd kill me later if I didn't agree.

KELLY: She's already going to after your introduction.

JUSTIN WHITE: I doubt it.

KELLY: If you say so.

Phoenix continues to keep control, until 6:27 when Fortin hits a Diving Cross Body. Fortin covers and gets a near fall. As she picks Phoenix back up she sends her into the corner. Fortin lifts Amelia up on the turnbukle and sets up for a Superplex, but Phoenix knocks her off. Phoenix stands up and jumps off the turnbukle, connecting Fortin with a Seated Senton. Amelia gets the cover and once again gets a two count. Phoenix follows this up with a Standing Moonsault, but once again Fortin kicks out. Amelia sends Angela into the ropes, as she returns though she hits a Running Headscissors Takedown. As Phoenix starts to get up Fortin goes for The Vier's Venom, but Phoenix quickly counters with The Triple X, just like that. Phoenix covers and gets the three count!
Winner @ 7:48: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson
Judges: 2 Out of 2

LETICIA CLINE: Here is your winner....THE PHOENIX...AMELIA PIETERSON!!

"Do it Like a Dude" hits again as the ref raises Amelia's hand.

KELLY: Despite the pre-meditated ambush by The Queens of Wrestling before the match, The Phoenix still pulls off the victory in a great match.

JUSTIN WHITE: It was pretty close, I admit.

Fortin gets up and the two stare at eachother and nod as the camera fades to the final commercial break.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

The Camera's return from break where we see Leticia Cline waiting in the ring.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event and it is a non-title match set for one fall!

"Don't Forget" by Demi Lovato hits and the crowd looks around, unsure how to respond as Lady Lilac makes her way through the curtains.

LETICIA CLINE: Introducing first...from Da Nessuna Parte, Parts Unknown....LADY LILAC!!

Lilac continues down the ramp completely ignoring the fans, as she seems to be on a quest.

JUSTIN WHITE: This girl is nuts Kelly. I don't know who she is, but what she did to Kelsi's mom...or maybe Kelsi's mom, regardless, that was awesome.

KELLY: You mean sick and twisted?

JUSTIN WHITE: She made a statement, Kelly.

KELLY: That she knows how to go too far, that's noted.

JUSTIN WHITE: That she'll do whatever it takes to get into an opponent's head, I don't care what Kelsi says, Lilac is in her head right now.

Lilac has gotten into the ring by now as she awaits the opponent. Her music fades and there's a few moments of silence before the lights dim. "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory hits and the crowd jumps to their feet in cheers as Kelsi walks out with the Diva's Title locked around her waist.

LETICIA CLINE: And her opponent...from Fountain Colorado...she is the EWE Diva's Champion...KELSI PARR!!

Kelsi continues down the ramp, she doesn't seem very enthused though as she keeps her eyes on Lilac the whole way down the ramp.

KELLY: Here she comes, the reigning Diva's Champion, who came out victorious at AfterMath against Britney & Trish no matter how many people expected her not to.

JUSTIN WHITE: It's not about that tonight though Kelly.

KELLY: No, as you pointed out, Lady Lilac turned this normal any day match, into a very personal battle.

JUSTIN WHITE: Speaking of getting in people's heads...You think that potion stuff Kelsi drank at AfterMath is still working?

KELLY: I don't know, why?

JUSTIN WHITE: If it is she could read Lilac's mind and find out who she is.

KELLY: Well I don't know, Mike's roleplay was rushed, he didn't mention it still working, nor did he mention it wearing off.

JUSTIN WHITE: What?

KELLY: I like pizza rolls.

JUSTIN WHITE: Ok..I'll make sure Jay knows that..

KELLY: Oh I can break character and you get confused, but then you turn around and do it?

JUSTIN WHITE: How did I break character?

KELLY: Umm...Jay..

JUSTIN WHITE: Ya, your Boyfriend, Jay Jobber. How many Jay's you know?

KELLY: I won't answer that, and he's not my boyfriend!

After all that massive talking Kelsi is done long been in the ring, still eyeing Lilac, she doesn't even bother raising her title up to gloat, it's too personal right now as she shoves the title to the ref, still eyeing Lilac. The ref hands the title off to the timekeeper and calls for the bell.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Lady Lilac Vs. Kelsi Parr(c)
Kelsi wastes no time at all charching at Lilac and getting several hard rights. Lilac finally starts blocking and starts sending some rights of her own. After the emotional hard rights, they get into some good back and forth mat wrestling for awhile, getting the crowd well into it as they do some chain-wrestling and both do it very well.

KELLY: Great showing of chain-wrestling there.

At 3:15 Lilac runs at Kelsi and hits a hard Running Enzuigri. Lilac now starts to control the match as she hits a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors Takedown at 3:56 and a Missle Dropkick at 4:15. Both times she makes a cover and gets a two count, but Kelsi won't go down that easy. At 4:35 Lilac nails a 619, she goes for another cover, but it's another two count. Lilac then decides the best way to put Kelsi away and with that she takes a step Into The Darkness!

JUSTIN WHITE: Check this out! A Crippler Crossface!

KELLY: She calls it Into The Darkness, but The Diva's Champion certainly looks to be in trouble now.

JUSTIN WHITE: Thinks are looking Dark for the Champ, haha!

As lame as that joke was by Justin, Lilac keeps the hold locked in as Kelsi screams and fights to find the ropes. She gets a fingertip near the rope, but Lilac turns her away and adds more pressure. Kelsi tries to roll out of it, but Lilac keeps it locked in. Kelsi tries again, after a 3rd attempt, Kelsi at least rolls by the ropes as Lilac is forced to let go.

KELLY: Not over yet Justin.

JUSTIN WHITE: Lucky for Kelsi.

Lilac gloats at the fans before walking over to grab a wore down Kelsi Parr. Kelsi quickly lifts Lilac up and nails The Knocked Smooth The F*ck Out! The crowd blows up. Kelsi falls back down though as it was only a means of desperation to by herself some time. They both lay their for awhile and finally get up at the same time. Kelsi quickly kicks Lilac in the gut and nails a Double Arm DDT. Kelsi makes the cover, but Lilac kicks out. Kelsi starts get herself going as she hits a Short Arm Clothesline at 6:15 and a Snap Suplex at 6:46, that she turns into a cover for a two count. Kelsi builds momentum before locking in the Sub-Parr at 7:57!

KELLY: The Sub-Parr! This is it!

JUSTIN WHITE: She may of come back and won this!

Parr keeps it locked as Lilac fights to get free. She tries to get the ropes, but Kelsi doesn't let her. Lilac then tries Kelsi's method of trying to roll out of it, but Kelsi also keeps it locked. Lilac finally turns it over into a pinfall, after a two count Kelsi lets go to kick out. As Kelsi gets up, Lilac suddenly springs up and grabs Kelsi to lock in The Behind The Veil!

KELLY: Now the Behind The Veil!

JUSTIN WHITE: This is a submission-fest!

Kelsi fights, and tries to find herself some freedom, but she has nowhere to go as Lilac has it locked in. Kelsi finally doesn't have any choice but to tap out.
Winner @ 8:34: Lady Lilac
Judges: 3 Out of 3

LETICIA CLINE: Here is your winner...LADY LILAC!

"Don't Forget" hits again as Lilac gets up and looks down at Kelsi. Lilac removes a picture from inside her attire. It's the same picture as before, as Lilac tosses it down at Kelsi.

KELLY: Such disrespect.

JUSTIN WHITE: Give her dues, she beat the Diva's Champ! No..she made her tap!

Liliac heads up the ramp and stops on the stage to look back at Kelsi who's starting to sit up in the ring.

KELLY: That she did Justin. Whoever she may be, she made one heck of a impact here tonight.

JUSTIN WHITE: A Victory over the Diva's Champ in her debut, I'd say that's HUGE!

KELLY: It is Justin, it is...we'll see you all next week!

Lilac continues to look at Kelsi as the show fades out.

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

SHADIC: Pre Lita/Heather Segment

JAY: Everything Else

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #11 - June 11th, 2011
Page 1 of 1