Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #15 - August 6th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #15 - August 6th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #15 - August 6th, 2011   Ladies Night #15 - August 6th, 2011 EmptySat May 13, 2023 2:49 pm

EPISODE #15
DATE August 6th, 2011
VENUE Harold Alfond Stadium- Orono, Maine
THEME "Hot n' Cold" by Katy Perry
TURNOUT 8 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Hot n Cold" by Katy Perry begins echoing over the PA System as the pyro shoots up on the brand new Ladies Night Set. The camera's begin panning the crowd before heading over to Kelly and Justin.

KELLY: Welcome to Orono Maine! and welcome to Ladies Night! I'm Kelly along with me is Justin White!

JUSTIN WHITE: You better believe it. It's about to be a big night...just cause I'm here.

KELLY: You're always here, unfortunately..

JUSTIN WHITE:Which is why it's always a great show.

"My Time" cues over the PA System as the crowd stands up to their feet and cheers.

KELLY: Well holding off on that egotistic statement, I think we're seeing the return of our General Manager.

JUSTIN WHITE: She's only been gone a month..

Stephanie indeed splits the curtains as she continues her way down the ramp.

LETICIA CLINE: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back the General Manager of Ladies Night...STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY!

Stephanie enters the ring and Leticia hands her the mic. Stephanie smiles as her music fades.

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY: Well I'd like to thank Brooke for handling things here. I've had some buisness to take care of, but I'm back.

The crowd cheers as Stephanie smiles.

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY: That's right and my first order of buisness is Summer BreakDown. Of course, with the Queen of the Ring, you already know the Women's Championship.

The crowd roars as Stephanie nods.

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY: Yes, I'm looking forward to that match too. Kelsi Parr and Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson. Promises to impress. It won't be Amelia's only match though.

The crowd stirs up a "NO MORE RUNNING" chant as Stephanie laughs a little.

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY: That's right, thanks to one of our newest Diva's, Abby Addiction, Trish Stratus can run no more when she meets Amelia at Summer BreakDown.

The crowd cheers.

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY: Speaking of Abby. I heard her challenge to Mickie. I'd like to...

All of a sudden, Sinner is heard playing as Sin is seen coming out in her dark clothing, Drama behind her, being close to Sin like a hooker, but she was wearing white, being like a savior or something. They walk down, not taking their eyes off of Stephanie one second. They enter the ring as Drama goes over and grabs a mic. She gives it to Sin as Sin begins to speak

SIN: Ok. As much as I want to hear the crap coming out of your mouth Steph. I don't believe a damn word. Then again, Sinners always lie. Let me ask you this Steph. Where have you been?

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY: I had business to atten....

SIN: Already lying. Sinners always lie. I do find it funny. Ever since The Sinners of Wrestling came. You somehow...become General Manager at the same day. Time to fess up. The reason why Ladies Night is in the shape it's in, is because of you! Your the one who let the Queens of Wrestling do all of this! Didn't you Sinner!?

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY: What!? Have you lost your mind Keira!? I've been trying to get rid of them! I....

All of a sudden, Drama grabs Steph from behind as Sin gets closer and says to her

SIN: There is no Keira....Only SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sin kicks Steph in the stomach as the two begin to stomp away. Each blow making Steph scream in horrible pain. Sin pulls her up and smirks as she sets and hits Steph up with Deadly Sin. All of a sudden, Amelia Andrews comes out as Sin sees her as LN cuts to a quick break

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

STANDARD MATCH
Keira "Sin" Fisher Vs. Amelia Andrews
As the camera's return the first match is already in progress. Amelia has the upper hand at the moment, but that changes when Sin hits her with a Spear. Sin smiles and takes control for a little bit before finishing it off with the Deadly Sin.

Winner via Pinfall @ 6:12: Keira "Sin" Fisher
Judges: 2 Out of 2

LETICIA CLINE: The Winner of this match....SIN!!

"Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits again as Drama gets in the ring and raises Sin's hand.

KELLY: Another impressive win for Sin.

JUSTIN WHITE: She's been on a roll since she's been back, barring the Queen of the Ring Semi-Finals.

Drama and Sin head up the ramp while the ref checks on Amelia. Meanwhile the camera heads backstage where we see Trish Stratus walk up and hand a note to a crew worker.

TRISH STRATUS: Get this to Leticia as soon as possible.

CREW WORKER: What is it?

TRISH STRATUS: Orders from Stephanie regarding the next match.

CREW WORKER: She's doing better already?

Trish thinks for a moment.

TRISH STRATUS: She gave it to me before she went out there and Sin did all that...

CREW WORKER: Why you though? she hates you..

TRISH STRATUS: We...uh...understand eachother now. Look, just do it okay.

The crew worker shrugs and heads towards the curtains. Trish smiles and heads the other way as the camera's head to a break.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

As the camera's return from commercial we see both Leticia Cline and Lady Lilac standing in the ring.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...and as ordered by Stephanie...the loser of this match must leave the EWE! First in the ring, LADY LILAC!

KELLY: Loser leaves EWE? Stephanie didn't order this, Trish is manipulating...

JUSTIN WHITE: How can you accuse her of that?

KELLY: Consider who Lilac's opponent is, it's obvious.

JUSTIN WHITE: You're so biased against our Queens!

"Do it Like a Dude" by Jessie J plays over the PA System, getting some cheers from the crowd. Amelia splits the curtains and the cheers continue.

LETICIA CLINE: And her opponent, from St. Louis Missiour...She is the 2011 and first ever EWE Queen of the Ring...THE PHOENIX, AMELIA PIETERSON!

Pieterson continues her way down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer her on.

KELLY: Our first ever Queen of the Ring...and she is looking to have two matches at Summer BreakDown. Diva's Division getting repped good at that Pay Per View with this woman right here.

JUSTIN WHITE: Not if Lilac beats her...LMAO.

KELLY: ....

JUSTIN WHITE: Blame Jay, he typed it...he's a tool.

Kelly shakes her head as Phoenix slides into the ring. Phoenix and Lilac look eachother over before the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson Vs. Lady Lilac
I would love to say this match was back and forth and was a great match. I would also like to say I won the lottery. I would also like to say I'm dating Megan Fox. None of these are true though as Amelia rapes Liliac, not in that way either Sad. After about 2 minutes, Liliac has her Faith Crushed!

Winner via Pinfall @ 2:24: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson
Judges: 4 Out of 4

LETICIA CLINE: Here is your winner...THE PHOENIX...AMELIA PIETERSON!!

"Do it Like a Dude" hits again as Amelia gets up and smiles down at the fallen Lilac. "

JUSTIN WHITE: This is a travesty!

KELLY: Lady Lilac has now been terminated from EWE. Trish's plans have just backfired.

JUSTIN WHITE: Stop accusing her of this! This is Stephanie's fault! She lost us the awesome Lady Lilac!

KELLY: You don't even know who she really was.

JUSTIN WHITE: Yes I do! It was ____ _

KELLY: What?

JUSTIN WHITE: That F[beep]in Tool Jay censcored me out...Damnit now he beeped that out..EWE IS PG!

Phoenix heads up the ramp as the camera shows Trish watching a monitor. She starts getting angry.

TRISH STRATUS: Are you Kidding Me?! How could you not beat her? Lady Liliac, you suck!

LITA: I think the correct word is Sucked...thanks to you.

Trish looks over to see Lita.

TRISH STRATUS: Stephanie needs to cancel my match...Abby cheated, this is such crap.

LITA: I agree, but you should worry about that later. You need to get ready for your match.

Trish looks around.

TRISH STRATUS: Where is Mickie?

LITA: I guess she's already on her way.

Trish shrugs and heads out of the locker room while Lita starts warming up for her match as well.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

The Camera's return from comercial as "Hardcore Country" by Mickie James echoes over the PA system.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following Contest is a Tag Team Match...scheduled for One Fall!...introducing first...From Richmond, Virginia...representing The Queens of Wrestling...she is the EWE X-Core Champion and the self proclaimed Queen's Champion...MICKIE JAMES!!

Mickie continues her way down the ramp, with the X-Core Title on her shoulder and Queen's Title around her waist.

JUSTIN WHITE: Why the heck is Hardcore Stratusfaction coming out seperate?

KELLY: Trouble in the camp maybe?

JUSTIN WHITE: That would not be cool.

KELLY: One could only dream I 'spose.

Mickie slides into the ring and raises up both titles as the crowd just boos. Mickie shrugs and lays her titles to the side. After a few moments there's laughter throughout the arena before "Time to Rock n Roll" by Lil Kim hits the PA System. Trish steps out, as the crowd echoes with boos.

LETICIA CLINE: Her partner...from Toronto Canada....also representing the Queen's of Wrestling...TRISH STRATUS!!

Trish continues her way down the ramp, still getting no love from the crowd.

JUSTIN WHITE: Show some respect you idiots...she's the first ever four time Women's Champion.

KELLY: How can we forget Justin? She never shuts up about it.

JUSTIN WHITE: Don't back talk me. I'll smack the [beep] out of you, you [beep]!

KELLY: Excuse me?

JUSTIN WHITE: PG!

Trish enters the ring and points her finger up which the crowd still boos. Trish then looks over to Mickie asking her what's going on. Before we can see the reactions though, "Beautiful Girl" by Van Halen hits the PA Speakers. The crowd cheers as The Fugates split the curtains and head out on stage.

LETICIA CLINE: And their opponents....from Tyler Texas....Annie & Jessica....THE FUGATE SISTERS!!

The Fugates continue down the ramp, while the crowd is cheering them on.

KELLY: Here comes an impressive Tag Team.

JUSTIN WHITE: Yeah yeah...they ain't much singley though and they are about to face THE Tag Team here on Ladies Night.

KELLY: Their is only two Tag Teams from Ladies Night....these two..

JUSTIN WHITE: Don't be a hater.

As the Fugates enter the ring The two teams sort out who's going first and the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
Hardcore Stratusfaction Vs. The Fugate Sisters
The match begins with Trish and Annie. Trish looks good to start the match taking full control. But when Mickie doesn't reach for the tag, The Fugates begin to isolate her. We're in la la land for sure with Mickie not tagging her partner, but hey whatever. The Fugates isolate Trish for awhile, until Trish sneaks a tag on Mickie, making Mickie come into the match. Mickie starts to get control back for the match. Towards the end we lose track of who's legal as Mickie hits Sunshine with a Mick-A-Ranna while Trish hits Midnight with a heavy dose of Stratusfaction! Trish makes the cover and the ref counts the one...two...three!

Winners via Pinfall @ 6:47: Hardcore Stratusfaction
Judges: 4 Out of 4(though officially none, was pretty obvious)

LETICIA CLINE: The Winners of this match..MICKIE JAMES AND TRISH STRATUS...HARDCORE STRATUSFACTION!!!

"Hardcore Stratusfaction" by EWE hits plays as the ref raises Trish's hand. Trish turns to her partner, but Mickie has done grabbed her titles and is heading up the ramp. Trish holds out her arms like "what the hell?"

KELLY: Since when does Mickie skip a chance to celebrate a victory?

JUSTIN WHITE: What the hell is going on?!

Trish rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp to try and catch up with Mickie as the show fades to one more commercial.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

In the back after commercial break, Mickie has the X-Core Title and Queens Title as she goes to the locker room. Trish catches up with her as she pulls her to the side and says to her

TRISH STRATUS: What the hell was that about, just leaving like that after we tore it up out there?

Mickie turns to her and just looks at her as she speaks

MICKIE JAMES: You wanna know? Huh? You wanna know that badly!? Next week, your going to find out. You wanna be a queen so bad again? You vs Me for the Queen's Title! Good luck....bitch!

Mickie walks off, passing their locker room as Trish opens it, confused. She sees the DVD on the table as she goes over to it and picks it up as the camera cut back to the ringside where Leticia Cline is back in the ring.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event and it is scheduled for one fall!

"Addicted" by Saving Abel hits over the PA System as the crowd jumps to their feet. Abby splits the curtains and she gets a slight applause. Not a massive ovation, but a few cheers after the way she took care of Fan hated Trish.

LETICIA CLINE: Introducing first....hailing from St. Louis Missouri....ABBY ADDICTION!!

Abby continues her way down the ramp, smiling at the fans.

KELLY: Here comes someone who was very impressive in their debut..

JUSTIN WHITE: Impressive at cheating!

KELLY: How did she cheat?

JUSTIN WHITE: I....uh...well Trish said she did, and she doesn't ever lie..

KELLY: Now who's being biased?

Abby rolls into the ring and waits as her music fades. "LoveFuryEnergyPassion" by Boy Hits Car hits the PA System getting boos from the crowd.

LETICIA CLINE: Her opponent...from Cameron North Carolina...she is a member of the Queens of Wrestling...LITA!!

The song continues, but nothing seems to be happening.

JUSTIN WHITE: What's going on?

KELLY: Maybe she's chickening out after she seen what happened to Trish?

JUSTIN WHITE: Stop hating on the great Queens!

This continues for a moment...until suddenly Lita ambushes Abby from behind!

JUSTIN WHITE: HAHA NICE!

Lita continues to stomp away until the ref gets her to back off, then he calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Abby Addiction Vs. Lita
Lita continues to stay on the assault, obviously getting the early control of this match. Lita continues to control the match for awhile getting a few near falls. After zero offense the whole match, Abby finally nails The Recovery! This sparks some cheers from the crowd, who are getting more behind Abby after the way this match started. Abby makes the cover but only gets a two count. Abby does start to take control though. Abby hits Lita with The First Step and gets a near fall, the same happens when she hits The Cross-Roads. Soon Abby attempts The OverDose, but Lita moves out of the way, allowing Abby to crash into the mat. The match starts going back and forth for awhile from here, until Lita starts to take control again with a Spear and a Litabomb...both of which gets near falls. Lita finally looks to seal it away when she sets up for the Twist of Fate, but Abby counters it, and locks in The Addiction!...Lita fights for freedom, but is trapped with nowhere to go. Lita tries desperately to get to the ropes, but after a couple minutes of struggling, ends up with no choice but to tap.

Winners via Pinfall @ 12:26: Abby Addiction
Judges: 2 Out of 2

LETICIA CLINE: Here is your Winner...ABBY ADDICTION!!

"Addicted" by Saving Abel hits again as the crowd begins to start cheering. The ref raises Abby's hand as she smiles.

KELLY: Another impressive win for Abby here tonight.

JUSTIN WHITE: Her luck will end...give it time.

Abby continues to celebrate...until suddenly she is ambushed from behind...by Mickie James and the Queen's title hit over her head!

KELLY: OH COME ON!

JUSTIN WHITE: She asked for this...

Mickie starts to kick away at Abby, as the EWE Nation begins to boo like crazy. Micke grabs Abby and pulls her up by the hair, before nailing a hard MickeDT! Mickie grabs a mic and grabs Abby by the hair as she pulls her head up and gets in her face.

MICKIE JAMES: What, you didn't think I didn't here you running your mouth? You want me at Summer BreakDown? You Want THE Queen's Champion? Then fine...You got it! You just ended your own short and pathetic career!

Mickie drops Abby and the mic as she picks up her title and "Hardcore Country" begins to play over the PA system. Mickie rolls out of the ring and begins heading up the ramp.

JUSTIN WHITE: As I was saying, Abby's luck will end...at Summer BreakDown!

KELLY: Yea she's so tough, beating her up after she just finished a tough match with Lita.

JUSTIN WHITE: Don't hate Kelly..

KELLY: Mickie has been over the edge tonight.

JUSTIN WHITE: I don't know what is going on with Trish, but Abby had that shit coming..

KELLY: Can you watch your mouth?

JUSTIN WHITE: Right...PG....my mistake.

Mickie is now on the stage as she turns around and glares at the ring. The copyright info pops up on the corner of the screen with that shot.

KELLY: Whatever is going on...we'll see you next time!

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

SHADIC: Part of Opening segment & All Mickie segments

JAY: Everything Else

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #15 - August 6th, 2011
Page 1 of 1