Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #17 - August 27th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #17 - August 27th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #17 - August 27th, 2011   Ladies Night #17 - August 27th, 2011 EmptySun May 14, 2023 5:56 pm

EPISODE #17
DATE August 27th, 2011
VENUE n/a
THEME "Hot n' Cold" by Katy Perry
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Summary

Amelia Andrews Vs. Kristy Jensen
Winner: Kristy Jensen
Match: This match was your typical squash match as Kristy just went to town on Amelia. Once she hit the Cyborg Blast this one was in the books.

Queen's Championship
Mickie James(c) Vs. Lita

Winner: Mickie James
Reason: Two of the greatest Diva's ever to grace the ring. Mickie goes Hardcore on Lita but Lita goes right back. Lita's downfall came when she went for a Twist of Fate but Mickie Countered into a DDT. Mickie got the pin and the win.

After the match you see Sharpay in her locker room. Ryan is next to her helping her get ready for her big debut in the EWE. Sharpay hears a knock on the door and she tells Ryan to get rid of them. Ryan goes over and tells the person to leave but no one is there just a Note on the floor. Ryan picks it up and gives it to Sharpay. We cut back to the ring for more action.

Trish Stratus Vs. The Fugates
Winner: Trish Stratus
Reason: The Fugates thought they had the upper hand but Trish fought through the pain and when it was all said and done. A little Stratusfation and this one was in the books.

Trish looked up and waved to the crowd as she headed to the back. The Fugates were furious with each other but even more furious was Stephanie.

She is seen in the hallway after the last match furious after it, walking back to the locker room. She enters it and sees it mostly destroyed. Spray Paint is seen all over the wall with the words "Sinner", "Liar" and "Whore". Stephanie clenches her fist as she turns quickly. She sees Sin and Drama already in her way as Steph backs away real quick. Sin smirks as she speaks

SIN
Well. Look what the cat drug in. A Worthless little Sinner...

STEPHANIE MCMAHONHELMSLEY
Damn it Sin. I'm getting sick of this.

SIN
Same here. You put me in a match against someone who mentally isn't on the same page as me. Why? To teach me a lesson? The only lesson that will be taught is you...

Steph backs away slowly as the two get closer. She then speaks

You know what? As the old saying goes. If you want something done right, do it yourself. If Phoenix won't teach you a lesson. I will!

SIN
Shouldn't that be for Trish? Since god knows you're so obsessed with her.

Steph then slaps Sin hard across the face. Once that happened, Drama grabs Stephanie by the neck and begins to choke her. Sin then says

SIN
DRAMA! Put...her...down.

Drama shakes her head and obeys Sin's order. She lets go of Steph as she catches her breath. Steph then speaks

Oh yea. Now I am going to do something about it. Summer Breakdown. Your going to be in a match....against me!!!!! NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE BEFORE I DECIDE TO FIRE YOU!

Sin smirks as her and Drama turn and walk out. Another camera is seen outside as Drama closes the door. Sin walks as the camera picks up

SIN
She took the bait. Now...we reel it in...

The Camera cuts back to our next match

Madelyn & Camryn Vs. Kelsi & Hollie
Winners: Kelsi & Hollie
Reason: The champ brought her A-Game as she and Hollie had an easy time with Madelyn and Camryn. Hollie distracted Madelyn while Kelsi locked in the Sub-Parr making Camryn tap out and picking up the win for her team.

Amelia Pieterson Vs. Emma Watts
Winner: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson
Reason: The Phoenix rose to the occasion in this match. Emma brought it hard but it wasn't enough as the Number One contender set Emma in the Faith Crusher and it was over. After the match Kelsi was on the top of the ramp applauding her opponet at SBD.

Sharpay Evans Vs. Keira Fisher
Winner: Sharpay Evans
Reason: Sharpay and Keira went at it toe to toe. Keira thought she had this one in the bag. She hit the Deadly Sin on Sharpay and went for the pin but out from the back came Stephanie. She then got in the ring and caused the ref to get distracted. The Ref tried to Eject Stephanie but instead Stephanie fired the ref. Then she revealed she had a Refere uniform on underneath her shirt. Keira saw this and gets furious with her. She goes to hit her when Sharpay gets up spins her around and nails The Fabulous Makeover on Sin. Sharpay pins her as Stephanie counts the three.

Sharpay is over joyed and heads back up to the ramp celebrating her Debut Win over Sin. Stephanie still in the ring grabs the Microphone.

Sin, that was your warning, YOU DO NOT MESS WITH A MCMAHON! See you at Summer Breakdown!

Stephanie drops the micrphone and heads back up the ramp with Sin still laid out in the middle of the ring.

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

SHADIC: Everything

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #17 - August 27th, 2011
Page 1 of 1