Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #20 - September 24th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #20 - September 24th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #20 - September 24th, 2011   Ladies Night #20 - September 24th, 2011 EmptyWed May 17, 2023 5:26 pm

EPISODE #20
DATE September 24th, 2011
VENUE Richmond Colieseum - Richmond, Virginia
THEME "Hot n' Cold" by Katy Perry
TURNOUT 10/10 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Summary

-SEGMENT-
Katy Perry's Hot 'n' Cold plays over the PA as the camera's pan over the Richmond Colieseum. The fans are amped and get even more so as Stephanie makes her way out to the ring. She reminds the fans of the stipulations in what's being billed as tonight's "double header". She also goes on to say that her husband will be in attendence at some point, since he may have a stipulation to announce. The crowd seems pleased about the implications of The Game being in the building tonight.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Madelyn "Shadow" Wright Vs. Lita(c)
Well no lopsided landslides this week! A Perfect show max, can't say we've seen that in awhile. We've had plenty of close calls with 1 or 2 no shows, but ya. None the less, this match starts us off, and as you'd expect from what I just said, it's a good back and forth match. Soon Lita is able to hit the Reverse of Fate, but only gets a two count. At some point Madelyn begins to get control and even hits the Fatal Eclipse! She covers but the ref isn't there, he's yelling at Trish to leave, who has come down to ringside. Meanwhile Madelyn gets up to protest, she taps the ref on the shoulder, he looks at her and nods, before turning around to eject Trish. Meanwhile Madelyn is clocked with the Diva's Championship! The crowd just boo as Lita climbs the turnbukle and seals the deal with the Litasault! Trish leaves as the ref turns around and counts for the one...two...three!
Winner by Pinfall at 6:17: Lita
Judges: 3/3

-SEGMENT-
There's a segment between the Fugates who seem to be having conflicts about something else now. Meanwhile as Midnight was storming out of the locker room, she is once again approached by Drama, though the scene fades before we can find out anymore.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

STANDARD MATCH
Kelly Vs. Keira "Sin" Fisher
Like I said, good show...this was another good match here. Sin started off with the early advantage, which the crowd didn't particulary care for, but onward Kelly started to build momentum of her own. The crowd got behind Kelly as the match went on, especially when she locked Sin in the Fly Butterfly Fly. Sin fought to get free though, and eventually did. Sin soon started to get control again, particularly when she tossed Kelly out of the ring and talked smack to the ref to keep him distracted while Drama did damage on the outside. Drama rolled Kelly back into the ring, where Sin made the cover, but Kelly kicked out, much to the please to the fans. Kelly fought back and soon hit the KEL-BELL! the crowd blew up as Kelly went for the cover, but at 2, Drama put Sin's foot on the rope and yelled at the ref to see it. Soon Sin would hit the Deadly Sin, and seal the deal...or so we thought, but Kelly kicked out! Sin argued with the ref about the near fall, allowing Kelly an opening to once again lock in the Fly Butterfly Fly! The crowd cheers as Sin fights to get free, but no such luck this time. Drama can only watch unable to do anything about this. After awhile of fighting it, Kelly turns the hold into a crucifix pin out of nowhere, scoring a 3 count to the shock of Drama.
Winner via pinfall at 6:46: Kelly
Judges: 2/2

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

-SEGMENT-
Between Commercial Breaks Hardcore Stratusfaction comes down to the ring, which gets an eruption of cheers (all for Mickie...look at the venue). Mickie tells the fans how she plans on winning the Six Pack Challenge to become the #1 Contender for the Women's title, which the crowd cheers in approval. Trish takes the mic and informs her partner, she is only going to get second place, because she intends on becoming the first ever 5x EWE Women's Champion. The crowd booed that, not liking that. Mickie got the mic again and tells her fiance she'll do whatever it takes, so we'll see. The Richmond crowd cheers that before Mickie leaves the ring.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

STANDARD MATCH
"Fabulous" Sharpay Evans Vs. Baby Doll
this was of course as I said, another good match...Baby Doll looked like she could pull this one off, and got herself a few near falls, but ya all for not as Sharpay gives her a good welcome back present, which is the Fabulous MakeOver.
Winner via Pinfall at 8:42: Sharpay Evans
Judges: 4/4

-SEGMENT-
On a split screen we see Kelsi and Hollie talking strategy in their locker room on one side and Amelia and Abby in the hall on the other side.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

After a Commercial break the camera's return to ringside, where Leticia Cline stands next to the announce table.

LETICIA CLINE: The following contest is the first of a double header Main Event and it is a Pick Your Poison match, scheduled for one fall!

The crowd cheers as there's a few moments of silence. Then "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory kicks over the PA Speakers. The crowd cheers as Kelsi Parr splits the curtains and walks out onto the stage.

LETICIA CLINE: First...from Fountain Colorado...KELSI PARR!!

Kelsi continues her way down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Former Women's Champ and the stakes couldn't be higher here..

JUSTIN WHITE: Win here and she could maybe choose the stip..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Unless Amelia wins too, to which Triple H chooses...and same if they both lose..

JUSTIN WHITE: But winning here, will force Amelia to try and win just for that option. Cause if she loses, Amelia isn't as pressured.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Very true point.

Kelsi waits in the ring as her music begins to fade and the crowd waits.

LETICIA CLINE: And now, Amelia's Selection...

There's a few moments of building silence until suddenly "Addicted" by Saving Abel hits the PA System. The crowd begins to cheer as Abby splits the curtains.

LETICIA CLINE: From St. Louis Missouri...ABBY ADDICTION!!

Abby continues her way down the ramp as she smiles towards Kelsi.

JUSTIN WHITE: Here she comes, great choice by Amelia. The 5-0 Abby Addiction, who's even beaten Kelsi already.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It must seem weird to you, talking good about people who you normally don't.

JUSTIN WHITE: I'll have to do it the next match too. How bout this, I'd bang them all, and they'd be privalaged..there, see I can still be me.

Kenny can do nothing but roll his eyes as Abby slides intot he ring. Kelsi and Abby look at eachother for a moment before shaking hands. The ref takes this as the sign to go ahead and call for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
If Kelsi Wins: She chooses stip @ S.S. (unless they both win)

Kelsi Parr Vs. Abby Addiction
Early Moments: The match gets under way and it's pretty back and forth for the most part. Kelsi manages to gain a little bit of control and get a few near falls, but then Abby does the same thing for awhile.

Midway: The match still stays pretty back and forth through most of it. We see Kelsi hit Abby with the double chops, lick and a third. Not long after that Kelsi hits a short arm clothesline and covers for a near fall. Kelsi builds a little momentum but it's shot down after Abby hits The First Step. Abby made the cover, but also got a two count. Abby followed this up with the InterVention, that got her another two count. Abby started to buid momentum, but Kelsi shot that down herself and hits a Stalling supplex into a cover, for a two count. Kelsi then begins to take full control of the match.

Closing Moments: Kelsi remained controling the match for awhile after she hits a Double Arm DDT she trapped Abby in the Sub-Parr! The crowd cheered as Abby fought for freedom. Kelsi kept it locked though. Abby struggled for several minutes then finally rolled her way into the ropes to break the hold. As Abby started getting up Kelsi quickly grabbed her and puller through the ropes to plant an elevated DDT. Kelsi made the cover, but Abby barely kicked out. Kelsi pulls Abby up and throws her on her shoulders for the K.S.T.F.O.! But out of nowhere Abby counters with The Recovery! The crowd cheered as they both laid there for a moment. Kelsi was up first as she went to grav Abby though, Abby locked in The Addiction! The crowd cheered as Kelsi fought hard to stay awake. Abby keeps it locked and Kelsi is trapped, but just when the ref dropped Kelsi's arm for a 3rd time she raised it up. Kelsi then pries Abby's hand off enough to flip into a bridge for a near fall. Kelsi lays there catching her breathe, not believing how close that was. As Kelsi gets up and turns around, Abby comes off the turnbukle nailing the OverDose! She gets the cover and the 3 count!
Winner via Pinfall at 15:26: Abby Addiction

Abby rolls off of Kelsi out of breath as "Addicted" hits the PA system.

LETICIA CLINE: Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of this match...ABBY ADDICTION!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: She's done it!..Abby is still undefeated, with her second victory over Kelsi Parr.

JUSTIN WHITE: She's puttin the advantage into the champ's hands now.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well Kelsi still has a chance, her fate lies in the hands of her student now for at least Triple H to choose instead of Amelia.

JUSTIN WHITE: Well we're talking about Amelia Kenny...And I don't just mean the Best Lay I've ever had.

Kenny shakes his head while Abby continues to celebrate in the ring. Meanwhile on the titan tron is a shot of the parking lot, where a limo pulls in. As the plate reads "HHH" the crowd explodes.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well The Game is in the house. He might have a stipulation to announce pending the next match.

-COMMERCIAL BREAK-

ARE YOU READY?

That's the first thing we hear as the camera's return from break. The crowd cheers and the lights dim.

BEHOLD THE KING
THE KING OF KINGS

"King of Kings" by motorhead continues over the PA system while the crowd stands to their feet. As HHH parts the curtains the crowd explodes even more. HHH is sporting blue jeans and a King of Kings T-Shirt, how apt, cause he's also got the King of Kings Championship draped over his shoulder.

LETICIA CLINE: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the General Manager of Monday Night Chaos and the EWE King of Kings Champion...TRIPLE H!!!

HHH continues his way down the ramp and joins Justin & Kenny at the announce table. As HHH lays his title on the table he puts the headset on.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Pleasure having you here Hunter..

JUSTIN WHITE: Way to kiss ass Kenny..

TRIPLE H: Thanks Kenny..Justin, I applaud your courage. Stupidity, but courage.

"King of Kings" dies down as Leticia clears her throat.

LETICIA CLINE: The Following contest is the 2nd of tonights Double Header Main Event and it is a Pick Your Poison match set for one fall!!

The crowd cheers as "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against The Machine hits over the PA System. The crowd cheers more as Amelia splits the curtains, Women's title around her waist.

LETICIA CLINE: First...from St. Louis Missouri...she is the EWE Women's Champion....AMELIA...THE PHOENIX...PIETERSON!!!

Amelia continues her way down the ramp, smirking slightly at the crowd.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a year this woman has had.

JUSTIN WHITE: Well tonight all the cards are in her favor, all she has to do is beat Kelsi's pathetic Student..

TRIPLE H: You know, I once seen this woman in the shower.

JUSTIN WHITE: Ya me too...several times.

TRIPLE H: Except I'm telling the truth.

JUSTIN WHITE: Stephanie should hear about this.

TRIPLE H: I never said she wasn't wearing clothes and the water was running.

Amelia gets in the ring where she raises up the Women's title. she hands it off to the ref who gives it to the time keeper. Meanwhile Leticia raises the mic back up.

LETICIA CLINE: And now, Kelsi's Selection...

Once again there's a few moments of silence for dramatic effect then "Sweet Child of  Mine" by Guns N Roses cues over the PA System. The crowd begins to cheer as Hollie splits the curtains.

LETICIA CLINE: From Reno Nevada...HOLLIE WINDER!!

Hollie continues down the ramp with a big grin on her face.

JUSTIN WHITE: This match is going to be a landslide, what the hell was Kelsi smoking?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Hey, this girl has some talent.

JUSTIN WHITE: Yea, sure she does.

TRIPLE H: You saying I don't have an eye for Talent Justin? I'm the one who hired her.

JUSTIN WHITE: Well we're talking about the same guy who made a championship just so he can have one, knowing noone is around to challenge him for it.

TRIPLE H: I think we all know that ain't true.

JUSTIN WHITE: Only people you have fooled, you're so pathetic.

TRIPLE H: Say one more word and I'll give you the chance to prove how pathetic I am, cause I'll book you in a match on Chaos...against me.

JUSTIN WHITE: ...

Hollie slides into the ring and nods to Amelia as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
If Amelia Wins: She chooses stip @ S.S.

Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson(c) Vs. Hollie Winder
Early Moments: It should first be noted that throughout this whole match we got commentary from HHH and Kenny, but for some reason Justin never said one word, weird. The match gets started with both Ladies feeling eachother out. After that Amelia hits a few quick moves and begins to control the match right away and for awhile.

Midway: Amelia still has control as she hits a German Suplex with a Bridge to get a two count. She also hits a standing moonsault to get another two count. She controls for a little while longer getting a few near falls. As Amelia continues to control the Match, Hollie finally shows some life as Amelia tosses her to the corner, Hollie counters running up and hitting a moonsault, which the crowd cheered. Hollie got a quick two count that still caught Amelia by surprise as it did everyone. Hollie would get a few big moves, but she wouldn't build any real momentum because Amelia would shut her back down.

Closing Moments: It stays that way til we start winding down, when Hollie hits a headscissors takedown, then as Amelia started getting up Hollie quickly hit a step-up Enziguri. Hollie got another near fall there. Hollie starts to build up momentum after hitting a snap DDT, then she hits The Drum Solo as the crowd blows up! Hollie catches her breathe for a moment before she makes the cover. but Amelia barely kicks out! Hollie can't believe it, the fans applaud how close that one was. She picks Amelia up, only for Amelia to hit the Triple X! The crowd cheers that too while Amelia makes the cover for the 1...2...3!...no! Hollie Kicked out! the crowd blows up yet again. Amelia herself is shocked. Amelia grabs Hollie and goes for the Faith Crusher! but Hollie does a beautiful counter to nail THE RIM SHOT!! The crowd cheers again as Hollie exhaustedly makes the cover...and it's a 3 count?..nope, it isn't, right whent he ref's hand was SO CLOSE to hitting, Amelia gets her foot on the rope. Hollie gets a little frustrated, as you can imagine. She picks Amelia up and sets her up for another Rim Shot, but Amelia knees her in the gut, then hits The FAITH CRUSHER!...Amelia makes the cover as this time we get a 3 count!
Winner via Pinfall at 17:52: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pieterson

Amelia rolls over, very tired as "Killing in the Name" hits again.

LETICIA CLINE: The winner of this match...the EWE Women's Champion...AMELIA, THE PHOENIX, PIETERSON!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a match, what a victory!...and now the Champion will be choosing the stipulation!

TRIPLE H: Well how bout that match Justin?

TRIPLE H: Oh come on, you gotta have something to say, your so called girlfriend just won.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I guess a King's got his toungue.

TRIPLE H: On the note of that horrible joke...I'm gonna go, It's been fun Kenny...and remind me to never let you in DX.

HHH gets up and grabs the Women's Title to hand it to Amelia. He gives her a thumbs up as she nods, tiredly. Really was a good match. HHH heads up the ramp as Hollie gets up and Amelia gives her a nod before raising up the title.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a match. I can't wait to see what match Amelia will pick..

JUSTIN WHITE: It'll be good, either way.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh, now you're going to talk?

JUSTIN WHITE: Yea, Why?

KENNY GREENWOOD: You know why.

JUSTIN WHITE: Look, I woulda beat his ass if he had booked that match. I did EWE a favor, they need a Chaos GM. Dang, I coulda just became the GM myself, I didn't think of that.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Uh huh, sure Justin. That's all the time we have folks...be sure to order September SleepOver live this Sunday!

The camera's fade with Amelia raising up the title.

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT
JAY: Everything

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #20 - September 24th, 2011
Page 1 of 1