Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #9 - May 14th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #9 - May 14th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #9 - May 14th, 2011   Ladies Night #9 - May 14th, 2011 EmptyFri May 05, 2023 10:16 am

EPISODE #9
DATE May 14th, 2011
VENUE n/a
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Recap Summary

EWE Ladies Night Recap
Written by: Kenny Greenwood

Hey there folks, it's me Kenny Greenwood, finally getting my own special job! It seems Ladies Night and Chaos didn't air this week, not live anyway. There was a massive delay, mostly due to the storyline writers being unable to decided who they wanted to win any of the matches, it took them quite awhile to do that. None the less, with the shows not making the airwaves this week because of this, I'm here to give you all some recaps.

Diva's #1 Contender Tournament
Round One Matches

[ The first major chunk of this show was the Diva's Number One Contender tournament. We kicked off with Torrie Wilson getting the victory over Heather Love. Following that we seen Sin, or Keira Fisher get a rude Twist of Fate when Lita advanced onto the Semi Finals as well. Starr Johnson then got her wish, as she took on Eve Torres and won in record time. We then got to see a couple of new faces when Caprice Taylor made quick work of Chloe LeBeau. Starr wasn't the only one to get her wish, as Layla quickly demolished Michelle McCool. Christy Hemme then relived old memories as she went toe to toe with Melina Perez, and the first ever WWE Diva Search Winner would advance to the Semi Finals. Speaking of old memories, the next match of the tournament was a rematch from EWE WrestleMania 4, with the same result as Trish quickly laid waste to Stephanie McMahon. Next was the first of two interesting matches for a tournament, a handicap match with Britney West taking on the Bellas. Despite the numbers advantage, Britney cleaned house to seal her name in next week's Semi Finals, and yes, it was sweet. The final match for Round One of the tournament was a Tag Team Match when The Fugate Sisters took on The McGuiness Twins, and yes, the Fugates destroyed them, as the McGuiness' seemed confused wondering why there was noone else coming down for the "battle royal". ]

Sorry to do that so quick, but that's alot of matches if you know what I mean. After a few segments, nothing too important to talk about, we got set for our next match.

Non-Title Submission Match
Kelsi Parr(c) Vs. Android 18

[ This was a pretty good match, it seemed to be pretty back and forth. Many times Kelsi looked to be put away with the 18 Points of Pain, and many chances she had to use the Sub-Parr but she wouldn't do it. I'm not quite sure whats going on with her, but she needs to use that move or she's done for, that's what I was thinking anyway, until that moment she finally do. She had 18 writhing in pain ready to tap, but Eighteen found a way out of it and soon locked Kelsi into The Sup-Parr herself!...Kelsi tried to get out of it, but it was all for nothing as Eighteen got the victory. ]

Women's #1 Contendership - Triple Threat Match
Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen Vs Mickie James Vs Baby Doll

[ Then there was the main event, and it was well worth the title as all three ladies brought it and brought it hard. Throughout the whole match you never really knew who would win, as they all had many close chances, only for the other person to barely break it up. In the end we seen Mickie James hitting Baby Doll with the MickieDT, only for Mickie to be hit with the Faith Crusher as Phoenix got the cover and the victory. ]

The Show came to an end with Amelia celebrating her victory as Christy watched from the ramp with a smile on her face.

That's about it folks, let's hope the Storyline Writers can decide quicker who they want to win so the show can actually be AIRED.

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #9 - May 14th, 2011
Page 1 of 1