Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012   Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 7:28 pm

EPISODE: #34
DATE: January 21st, 2012
THEME: "Right Round" by Flo Rida
VENUE: Petersen Events Center - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
TURNOUT: 19/28 Roleplays
CREDIT: > Geoff (Vespertine Segment), Jay(Everything Else)

DARK MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Doomsday Vs. Maxx Thrasher
Match Cancled.
Winner Via Pinfall: Noone
Match Time: 0:00

DARK MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Abby Addiction Vs. Aiyanna
Moved to a dark match with the overflooded card, and this one chosen for good reason as in a matter of seconds, it's over with The Addiction.
Winner Via Submission: Abby Addiction
Match Time: 0:44
Judges: 5/5

DARK MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Serena Lopez Vs. Jenny Tuck
Another match that was moved, not much to tell. Yay Jenny!
Winner Via Pinfall: Jenny Tuck
Match Time: 1:02

DARK MATCH
STANDARD MATCH
Oz Vs. Justin Angel
California Dream! YES!
Winner Via Pinfall: Oz
Match Time: 0:32

OPENING SEGMENT
Time: 8:00 P.M. (EST)

As the opening video concludes"Right Round" by Flo Rida continues over the PA System as fireworks begin to blast off. The camera begins to pan the estatic crowd before coming over to the announce table of Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele.

[JonathanSteele] "We are just 8 days away from Phase Three Live on Pay Per View! Welcome to the sold out Peterson Event's Center in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania! I'm Jonathan Steele, joined by Jimmy Justice and welcome to Saturday Night's ShowDown!"

[JimmyJustice] "It's going to be a big night tonight Steele, especially with that big Tag Team Match hyping up both the Women's and Undisputed title matches at Phase Three, when it's Champ, verse Challengers."

[JonathanSteele] "That's right, and it looks like the match that was originally going to be the other Co-Main Event, is tonight's opening contest, cause Dan Taylor is already in the ring."

OPENING MATCH
Time: 8:03 P.M. (EST)

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall....In the ring, from Los Angelos California...weighing in at 245 pounds...DAN TAYLOR!!"

The crowd boos as Taylor poses.

[JenniferSparks] "And his opponent..."

IF YA SMELLLL...
WHAT THE ROCK
IS COOKIN!

"If Ya Smell.." by James Johnson continues over the PA System as the crowd blows up. The Rock parts through the curtains, with the International Championship dangling in his hand.

[JenniferSparks] "From Miami, Florida...weighing in at 260 pounds...he is the EWE INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!...THE ROCK!!!"

Rock continues slowly down the ramp. Soaking in the fans reactions on the way. As he reaches ringside, he walks up the steps and climbs the turnbukle from the outside. Rock throws his arm up, raising up the International Title. Rock takes a wiff of the air for a moment before hoping into the ring. He glares at Dan for a moment as he walks acrossed the ring, then climbs the opposite turnbukle to do the same thing. Rock hands the title over to the time keeper before turning around and again locking eyes with Taylor. The ref looks between the two, then calls for the bell.

OPENING MATCH
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Dan Taylor Vs. The Rock(c)
[The two locked up and gave the fans a decent match. It was fairly back and forth, with Taylor getting a little bit of momentum, but not really that much as you know. Taylor was off this evening as The Rock laid the smackdown, and sealed Taylor's fate with a Rock Bottom!]
Winner via Pinfall: The Rock
Match Time: 5:16

[JenniferSparks] "Here is your winner...THE ROCK!!!"

"If Ya Smell.." hits again and the crowd cheers as the ref hands Rock his title. Rock Climbs the turnbukle and raises up the title again as the crowd continues to cheer.

[JonathanSteele] Another big victory for The Great One!

[JimmyJustice] What was up with Dan? He didn't seem up to his usual greatness tonight.

The Rock continues to celebrate until he turns around, and is dropped with a ROCK BOTTOM!...BY D-DAWG!!

[JonathanSteele] WHAT THE HELL?!

The crowd boos as D-Dawg stands up and stares down at Rock. He picks up the International title, making the crowd boo more.

[JimmyJustice] That man just sent a hell of a statement right there.

[JonathanSteele] Little pre-mature ain't it? He's still gotta become the Number One Contender later tonight.

[JimmyJustice] It's confidence Steele, and besides we already know why he's going to win.

[JonathanSteele] We're not going to break the ooc rules though.

D-Dawg drops the title on Rock and rolls out of the ring. The crowd continues to boo as D-Dawg backsteps up the ramp and the scene fades to a commercial.

MATCH TWO
Time: 8:15 P.M. (EST)

As the camera's return from commercial, Jeremy is already standing in the ring.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall....In the ring, JEREMY BALTIMORE!"

The crowd doesn't really care, you can almost hear a pen drop when Baltimore raises up his hands. "Kick It In The Sticks" by Brantley Gilbert hits and the crowd gets to their feet and begins to boo when Rebel splits the curtains. The crowd then looks at Baltimore, then back to Rebel as they change their boos into cheers. This confuses Rebel, as they then start chanting "At least you showed up!".

[JenniferSparks] "And his opponent...from Austin Texas...weighing in at 245 pounds...JOHNNY REBEL!!"

Rebel continues down the ramp, despite being confused by this crowd right now. He blows it off as he quickly sprints into the ring and spears Baltimore, causing the ref to quickly call for the bell.

MATCH TWO
STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Rebel Vs. Jeremy Baltimore
[Rebel hits several hard shots. It isn't long at all though before he locks in The Hang Man! Jeremy of course, taps out!]
Winner via Submission: Johnny Rebel
Match Time: 0:52

[JenniferSparks] "Here is your winner...JOHNNY REBEL!"

Rebel's theme hits again and he raises his arms to celebrate, but the fans cheer again. Rebel flips them off, but that doesn't work. He just gives up and heads up the ramp.

[JonathanSteele] These fans are confusing Rebel.

[JimmyJustice] They don't like no Shows without reason, duh.

[JonathanSteele] What?

[JimmyJustice] Just say FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!

[JonathanSteele] YA! SCREW THE RAVENS!

[JimmyJustice] Wrong Baltimore...

SEGMENT
Time: 8:18 P.M. (EST)

The scene switches to the titan tron for a promo. A Promo that basically ends with this...

MATCH THREE
Time: 8:21 P.M. (EST)

As the camera returns to ringside "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden hits the PA System. The crowd cheers when Angela parts through the curtains and makes her way down the ramp.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...first from Los Angelos California...please welcome back...ANGELA FORTIN!!!"

[JonathanSteele] I can't believe it! Angela Fortin is back!

[JimmyJustice] Yay?

[JonathanSteele] Oh shut it Jimmy, she's a great athlete and we're proud to have her back.

Angela slides into the ring and waves to the fans for a moment before she starts warming up. "Killer Queen" by Dale Oliver hits the PA System, as alot of the cheers die back down. Abigail makes her way out onto the stage, still not getting alot of love.

[JenniferSparks] "And her opponent...from Xico, Mexico...also making her return...ABIGAIL DUPREE-TUCK!!"

Abigail continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. The two diva's stare eachother over and circle for a moment before the bell rings.

MATCH THREE
STANDARD MATCH
Angela Fortin Vs. Abigail Dupree-Tuck
[Abigail doesn't have a great return at all, showing all kinds of rust as she gets completely disected. That being said, it's a beautiful return for Angela, doing the disecting. Just to finish things off, she takes her out with the Taser Shockwave!]
Winner via Submission: Angela Fortin
Match Time: 3:14

[JenniferSparks] "Here is your winner...ANGELA FORTIN!"

"Rusty Cage" hits again and the crowd cheers as the ref raises Angela's hand.

[JonathanSteele] She hasn't missed a beat, what a great return match for Angela.

[JimmyJustice] I can agree with that.

Angela continues to celebrate as the scene fades away.

MATCH FOUR
Time: 8:28 P.M. (EST)

As we return from commercial "Anthem for the underdog" by 12 Stones hits the PA System, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd when Khaos walks through the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...first, from Dallas Texas, weighing in at 229 pounds...KHAOS!"

Khaos continues his way down the ramp, trying to draw some cheers from the crowd.

[JonathanSteele] Well here he comes...Khaos didn't fair so well last week after him and his partner was upset by the Jobber Squad.

[JimmyJustice] Upset? When those guys win it's not an upset Steele, it's a down right robbery.

[JonathanSteele] Well his partner has bounced back, now let's see if he can.

Khaos steps into the ring and begins warming up as the crowd waits in anticipation. After a few more moments "Reach for the Stars" by Sega hits, and the crowd starts to cheer when Sonic and Tails walk through the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] "His opponent...accompanied by Tails!...from Mobius...Welcome Back...SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!"

Sonic and Tails continue down the ramp as the crowd cheers them on.

[JimmyJustice] I can't believe the damn Hedgehog is back.

[JonathanSteele] Well give him credit, he did qualify for last year's Money in the Bank.

[JimmyJustice] Only for Dan Desario to take his place, but who cares Steele? 4 People were just IN that match, and nothing more, as Christy and Alessandro made fools of all 4 and stole the show.

Sonic rolls into the ring, while Tails stays to the outside. Khaos shakes his head at the sheer fact he is stairing at a Hedgehog, but doesn't dwell long as the ref calls for the bell.

MATCH FOUR
STANDARD MATCH
Khaos Vs. Sonic The Hedgehog
[A much better match than anything else thus far, as both men, or man and Hedghog, present a good offense at some point. The point when Sonic climbs up on the turnbukle for a moonsault, is where it all goes wrong as Khaos hits the ropes by Sonic knocking him down on the turnbukle. Khaos climbs up and hooks up with Sonic, before they come crashing off the top with the Khaos Continuium! Khaos makes the cover and scores the one..two...three!]
Winner via Pinfall: Khaos
Match Time: 6:12

[JenniferSparks] "Here is your winner...KHAOS!"

Khaos' theme hits again as the ref raises up his hand.

[JonathanSteele] Big win for Khaos, bouncing back from last week.

[JimmyJustice] Last week's bullshit you mean. And Beating a Hedgehog isn't big Steele, but you can only beat what's put in front of you, so big ups to Khaos.

Khaos heads up the ramp, while Tails checks on Sonic.

SEGMENT
Time: 8:36 P.M. (EST)

We see Vespertine doing stretches in the hallway. She is in her wrestling outfit and her trenchcoat hangs on a doorknob to the side. She is currently doing a runner's stretch on the wall and as we watch Trixy comes around the corner. She spies Vespertine and runs up to her.

[Trixy] Vespertine. Can I get a quick interview with you?

Vespertine stretches on the wall for another minute or so before stopping and then slowly she stands straight and turns around to face Trixy.

[Vespertine] Uh... do I know you? Oh, another one of my fans I see. Do you have something to sign for an autograph?

Trixy giggles at her

[Trixy] No silly. I'm the backstage interviewer for EWE. I'm Trixy.

Vespertine raises an eyebrow

[Vespertine] Really? Trixy? Ok, I'll bite. What would you like to interview me for?

[Trixy] Your upcoming match silly. thinking that is the signal for her to start Now you face Alessandro and Amelia tonite in a tag match with the woman who handed you your first loss. How are you feeling?

[Vespertine] Feeling about what? How I'm going to face Al or Ames or how I am teaming up with Christy?

[Trixy] That's good. Yeah, we'll start there.

Vespertine closes her eyes and puts a hand to her temple as if she had a headache. She shakes her head then opens her eyes back up

[Vespertine] Uh... Well if I told you my game plan in this interview that would be like spoiling the surprise for a surprise birthday and you like birthday's don't you?

Trixy nods yes emphatically.

[Vespertine] And you like surprises don't you?

Again Trixy nods

[Vespertine] So why would I ruin a good surprise. Now as for teaming up with Christy. She knows I'm fuming over the fact that I lost to her a few weeks ago. She's probably going to keep an eye on me this match so I don't do anything stupid like, I don't know, backstab her or something. That wouldn't make sense now would it.

[Trixy] No it wouldn't because you are teaming up with her and you need her to beat Alessandro and Amelia.

Vespertine just looks at her and raises an eyebrow

[Trixy] You don't need her to beat Alessandro and Amelia?

[Vespertine] You're cute. You're sweet. Two adjectives that never should be given to women and should never be attributed to female backstage interviewers. Preferably ones named Trixy.

Trixy nods her head yes then stops and gets a frown on her face. Suddenly she realizes that that wasn't a compliment.

[Trixy] Hey! I-

[Vespertine] putting a finger to Trixy's lips Shhhhhhh.... Don't ruin this moment. Be a good little girl and hold the mic up for me, please.

Trixy stands back and does so.

[Vespertine] Let me reiterate something I said earlier. I may be the odd man out but I'm not down for the count. Now none of you have seen me at my full 110%. I'll tell you this though-

She looks around wondering where that phrase came from. She closes her eyes again, shakes her head to clear it, opens them and continues on.

[Vespertine] My full 110% is 2, no 3, times more than what you have seen thus far. Now I don't know what is going on in the mind of Christy. All I know is that in order for us to win and come into Phase III looking good, we have to work together. I realize I'm with the big dogs now. I'm standing at the top of EWE greatness and I have a chance in this match. What is this chance you ask? Its-

before she can say it, Trixy pulls the mic away.

[Trixy] What is this chance, Vespertine?

Vespertine grabs her hand and pulls the mic closer to her mouth. She looks at Trixy and narrows her eyes and then continues on.

[Vespertine] Thank you for asking that... I guess. Trixy smiles in spite of herself I have a chance to show management. I have a chance to show the World, I have a chance to show the roster that I can step into the ring with ring royalty like Alessandro and Christy and I can take it to them, hard. I have a chance to show management that I can stand tall against the big dogs. And when push comes to shove, I can push back harder than they can push me. They want to put me down. So be it. I'll take the sneaky back way in and do whatever it takes to get the win. With or without Christy's help. And I guarantee them that they will-

Trixy grabs her hand and pulls the mic over

[Trixy] That you will rock their world?

Vespertine glares at her.

[Vespertine] No, Trixy, it's not Rock their world. It's-

[Trixy] Oh I know. You can tell them to SUCK IT!!!

[Vespertine]I never really understand why that was a popular phrase. Of course I never really understood the phrase itself, but whatever. shaking her head No, Trixy, we won't go into visuals here but go look for White Tiger or Alessandro, I'm sure they would be happy to show you what that means. No, Trixy, I guarantee that they will feel Death...by... DIVA!!!

she shoves the mic back to Trixy, who takes it with a frown on her face and Vespertine grabs her trenchcoat and goes off screen.

MATCH FIVE
Time: 8:40 P.M. (EST)

The camera returns to ringside, just in time for "Officer Down" by Lloyd Banks to hit over the PA System. The crowd boos as D-Dawg makes his way out through the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the number one contendership for the EWE International Championship! Introducing first...from Dub C, Pennsylvania...weighing in at 222 pounds...Da Original Gangsta...D-DAWG!"

The crowd continues to boo as D-Dawg continues down the ramp.

[JonathanSteele] No love from the EWE Nation for D-Dawg after the things he had to say, not to mention his actions against the People's Champion earlier.

[JimmyJustice] All he did was send a message to the International Champ.

[JonathanSteele] He's gotta become the Number One Contender first though Jimmy.

D-Dawg climbs into the ring, ignoring the fans as he awaits the opponent. His music cuts and waits for a few moments, then "Bottom of the Bottle" by Smile Empty Soul hits, and the crowd just keeps booing as Chris Fame parts through the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] "His opponent...from Detroit Michigan...weighing in at 236 Pounds...CHRIS FAME!"

The crowd continues to boo, as Fame continues towards the ring.

[JimmyJustice] Now this man deserves a title shot.

[JonathanSteele] Though he hasn't done a single promo since he lost at Hell Frozen Over.

[JimmyJustice] Nonsense, he's great Steele..GREAT!

Fame rolls in the ring and D-Dawg is quickly on the assault as the bell sounds.

MATCH FIVE
INTERNATIONAL TITLE SHOT @ PHASE THREE
D-Dawg Vs. Chris Fame
[D-Dawg wastes no time going after Chris Fame in this one. Fame gets a little bit of an offense at one point, but this match is all D-Dawg and climaxed with the Snitch Killa! Fame has no choice but to give in.]
Winner via Submission: D-Dawg
Match Time: 3:03

[JenniferSparks] "Here is your winner...D-DAWG!"

"Officer Down" hits as D-Dawg raises up his hands and the crowd boos.

[JimmyJustice] Call it pre-mature now Steele! He made the statement to The Rock, and now he's the rightful Number One Contender!

[JonathanSteele] He is on quite the roll, I will say that.

D-Dawg's celebration is short lived however, when he is planted, with a Gangstafia! BY THE ROCK!

[JimmyJustice] WHAT THE HELL?! DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN?!

The crowd roars as Rock stares down at D-Dawg intensely. Fame begins to stagger back up, but Rock quickly grabs him and plants him with a Rock Bottom!

[JimmyJustice] Oh come on, why him too?!

The crowd continues to cheer as "If Ya Smell.." hits the PA System and The Rock climbs the turnbukle. He throws up his arm and sniffs the air before looking back down at D-Dawg.

[JonathanSteele] The Statement has been sent right back....and Chris Fame too for good measure.

MATCH SIX
Time: 8:47 P.M. (EST)

When the camera's return from commercial "Not Enough For Me" by Jim Johnson rings out through the PA System, getting a chorus of boos from the EWE Nation when Michelle makes her way out onto the stage.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, on her way to the ring, making her EWE Debut...from Palatka Florida...MICHELLE MCCOOL!"

Michelle continues her way down the ramp as the crowd continues to boo.

[JimmyJustice] EWE Debut? We've totally had a Michelle before, infact she was eliminated in the first round of that Diva's Title #1 Contender Tournament on Ladies Night..

[JonathanSteele] This is a different one Jimmy.

[JimmyJustice] How?

[JonathanSteele] You already know Jimmy, just give it a rest.

[JimmyJustice] Fine.

Michelle rolls into the ring and poses for the EWE Nation, which gets her some more boos, but a few cat calls as well. As her music cuts it's not long before it's replaced with "Hardcore Country". The crowd bursts into a mixed reaction when Mickie James skips out on the stage, Queen's title locked around her waist.

[JenniferSparks] "Her Opponent...from Richmond Virginia...she is the self proclaimed Queen's Champion...MICKIE JAMES!"

Mickie continues her way down the ramp, locking eyes with Michelle.

[JimmyJustice] Enough with the self proclaimed Jennifer. She's one third of the Queens of Wrestling, enough said.

[JonathanSteele] If you say so Jimmy.

[JimmyJustice] And everything said by the great Jimmy, is right.

[JonathanSteele] Right...

[JimmyJustice] SEE!

Mickie slides into the ring and removes her title to raise it up. Michelle quickly attacks Mickie from behind, forcing the ref to call for the bell as he quickly tosses Micke's title out of the ring.

MATCH SIX
STANDARD MATCH
Mickie James Vs. Michelle McCool
[Michelle continues the assault, to take the early advantage of the match. Mickie fights back though, with a Arm trap neckbreaker at 2:13. Mickie starts to control the match a little bit, at 3:01 Mickie hits Michelle with a snapmare followed by a baseball slide to Michelle's face. Mickie made the cover, but only got a near fall. Michelle keeps this match back and forth however, hitting a Russian Legsweep at 4:16. The two continue to go back and forth for awhile, until Michelle goes for the Faith Breaker at 5:21. Mickie counters though, with a liplock. Ya that's right, Mickie kisses Michelle, catching her completely off guard. Continuing with a kick to the side of Michelle's head, makes it a Long Kiss Goodnight! Mickie makes the cover, and scores the one..two...three!]
Winner via Pinfall: Mickie James
Match Time: 5:35
Judges: 4/4

[JenniferSparks] "Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of this match...MICKIE JAMES!"

"Hardcore Country" hits as Mickie rolls out of the ring and grabs her Queen's title. She raises it up with a smile on her face.

SEGMENT
Time: 8:54 P.M. (EST)

The camera's come backstage where we see Dustin and Jay Jobber watching the monitor.

[DustinJobber] I hope I get that move at Phase Three....minus the second part..

[JayJobber] For Real man....It'd be the first time a girl kissed you...high five!

Jay raises his hand, but Dustin leaves him hanging.

[DustinJobber] Not True!....I kissed Mom!

[JayJobber] That doesn't count!

[DustinJobber] Why not?

Jay shrugs.

[JayJobber] Gotta get serious now. At Phase Three you need to be ready, or she'll get you with a LEFT! A RIGHT! AND A KICK TO THE NUTS!

Dustin shakes his head.

[DustinJobber] I'm not scared of Mickie, Jaybert. I'm going to do all of that right back to Mickie!

Jay seems confused.

[JayJobber] All of it?

Dustin nods emphatically.

[JayJobber] Hit her with a left?

[DustinJobber] YES!

[JayJobber] Hit her with a right?

[DustinJobber] YES!

[JayJobber] Kick Her in the nuts?

[DustinJobber] YES!

Dustin thinks about that last one for a minute. He shrugs.

[DustinJobber] No matter Jaybert...I got this match. I'm going to be the X-Division Champion for ALL the Times...ALL THE TIMES!

Dustin leaves the room as Jay shrugs and follows him.

:: To Be Continued ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012   Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012 EmptyFri May 26, 2023 7:28 pm

:: PART TWO ::

MATCH SEVEN
Time: 8:57 P.M. (EST)

As the camera's return to ringside, Mickie and Michelle are gone as now "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold hits over the PA System. The crowd cheers when Madelyne parts the curtains, she's missing something around her waist though, we all know what that is.

[JenniferSparks] "The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, on her way to the ring, from Tampa Bay Florida...she is the EWE DIVA'S CHAMPION...MADELYNE, SHADOW, WRIGHT!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Madelyne continues her way down the ramp slapping fans hands on the way.

[JonathanSteele] The EWE Diva's Champ, on her way to the ring.

[JimmyJustice] That is until Lita takes it back at Phase Three.

[JonathanSteele] Still backing the Queens, despite each time you do, they lose.

[JimmyJustice] Mickie just won, didn't she?

Madelyne slides into the ring. She raises her hands as the crowd cheers her on. Her song fades off and there's a few moments of silence. Finally the Catwoman theme hits as Hollie comes through the curtains, again wearing the Catwoman outfit. The crowd of course cheers anyways, even when she has the Diva's Title, that doesn't belong to her, around her waist.

[JenniferSparks] "Her Opponent...from Gotham City...CATWOMAN!"

Jennifer shakes her head, continuing with the facade.

[JimmyJustice] Hollie has really lost her marbles. She still thinks she's Catwoman, and now she's stolen the Diva's Title.

[JonathanSteele] I'm not sure what to make of it myself.

[JimmyJustice] Make nothing of it, just check her into the loony bin.

Hollie, err Catwoman slides into the ring and removes the diva's title. She raises it up, seemingly rubbing it in Madelyne's face. Madelyne sneers before the ref takes the title and hands it to the time keeper.

MATCH SEVEN
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Madelyne "Shadow" Wright(c) Vs. Hollie Winder Catwoman
[This match is another good one as both girls keep it fairly back and forth. At 3:13 Catwoman catches Madelyne with a hard kick to the side of the head. Catwoman makes the cover, but Madelyne manages to get the shoulder up. Hollie or whatever, continues to control the match for awhile, until Madelne is able to hit a Huranicanna and get a near fall. Madelyne starts to build momentum and hits a Double Moonsault at 5:01. She makes the cover and gets a near fall. Madelyne plants CW with a snap suplex then climbs the turnbukle. Madelyne leaps off the turnbukle with the Cover of Darkness! At the last moment though, Hollie rolls out of the way. As Madelyne gets up holding her back Catwoman, err Hollie, nails The Cat Nap!(Rim Shot) and scores the three count!]
Winner via Pinfall: Catwoman
Match Time: 5:42
Judges: 4/4

[JenniferSparks] "The Winner of this match....CATWOMAN!"

The Catwoman theme hits again as she does a quick pose.

[JimmyJustice] And the nutjob wins again.

[JonathanSteele] Easy Jimmy.

[JimmyJustice] Shut it.

Catwoman snatches the Diva's Title from the ref as he was about to hand it back to Madelyne. Catwoman raises it up when suddenly the crowd boos. The crowd isn't booing Catwoman, but someone else, as she is then planted with a Reverse of Fate!

[JonathanSteele] What the..

[JimmyJustice] It's the Number One Contender!

Lita grabs the Diva's Title and locks it around her waist, as the crowd continues to boo. Lita then climbs up the turnbukle and makes guns with her hands to point at herself before leaping off and crashing on Madelyne with the Lita-Sault!

[JimmyJustice] That was briliant right there..

[JonathanSteele] Oh Come On!

[JimmyJustice] Don't be jealous Steele..

"LoveFuryEnergyPassion" hits as Lita climbs the turnbukle and removes the Diva's Title. Lita slowly raises up the title, which causes the crowd to boo more.

[JimmyJustice] Once again, another statement made, by one of the Queens..

SEGMENT
Time: 9:07 P.M. (EST)

The camera's return to see Christy Chaos in the hallway. She's already dressed to compete as she is currently getting a drink at the water fountain. Trixy walks up to her, and Christy rolls her eyes a little.

[Trixy] Hey Christy, can I get a few words?

[ChristyChaos] You just did..

Trixy giggles and shakes her head.

[Trixy] No silly, from you.

[ChristyChaos] A Few Words..There.

Trixy thinks for a moment.

[Trixy] For real, please?

Christy rolls her eyes.

[ChristyChaos] Fine, what do you want?

[Trixy] I was wondering your take on my interview with Vespertine earlier.

[ChristyChaos] My take? Trixy, I done said it, I'm not the good girl who will do whatever the fans want me to do.

[Trixy] Yea, but...

[ChristyChaos] I do what I want, say what I want. Whatever bennefits the most, is the best route to go.

[Trixy] I know, but...

[ChristyChaos] If I don't do something because the fans want me to Trixy. What makes you think I care what Vespertine wants?

[Trixy] I don't know...

[ChristyChaos] I'm going out there tonight, and I'm worried about my own agenda. If she wants to help me out, fine. If she wants to get in my way, I'll take care of her too. It makes no difference to me. I have a point to prove tonight, and that at Phase Three, I'm becoming the Undisputed Champion.

Christy walks off, leaving Trixy and the EWE Nation left to wonder.

CO-MAIN EVENT
Time: 9:10 P.M. (EST)

As the camera's return to ringside "Superstar" by Saliva hits over the PA System. The crowd begins to boo when Chris makes his way out onto the stage.

[JenniferSparks] "The following contest is scheduled for one fall...On his way to the ring, from Washington DC Maryland...weighing in at 227 pounds...CHRIS MICHAELS!"

Chris continues down the ramp, ignoring the booing fans.

[JonathanSteele] This man had an impessive Debut last week...and now he's looking to impress more this week, when he takes on the EWE Hall of Famer.

[JimmyJustice] Sean Lewis will be nothing like the chump he faced last week, I assure you.

Chris rolls in the ring and just waits, as the crowd still boos. His music slowly fades out and then the lights dim. "Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere hits over the PA System, and the crowd does a 180, completely blowing up when Lewis parts the curtains.

[JenniferSparks] "His opponent...from Minneapolis Minnesota...weighing in at 219 pounds....SEAN..SLUG...LEWIS!"

Lewis continues down the ramp, soaking in the fans love.

[JimmyJustice] The original EWE Franchise baby.

[JonathanSteele] EWE Hall of Famer. His return was foiled last week by Christy Chaos though, so maybe this week will be better.

[JimmyJustice] Fuck Christy...no seriously, think she will?

[JonathanSteele] You?...Not a chance.

Lewis slides in the ring and smirks at Chris before hoping on the turnbukle. Lewis poses for a moment before hoping back down. The two circle for a moment before the ref calls for the bell.

CO-MAIN EVENT
STANDARD MATCH
Chris Michaels Vs. Sean Lewis
Early Moments: [They keep the match pretty back and forth when the match first begins. They trade a few moves, but noone really gains momentum At 3:15 Michaels hits a Springboard Crossbody and gains a near fall. Chris starts to control the match now for awhile hitting several other big moves, including a superplex at 4:26. This gains him another near fall.]

Midway: [Chris' momentum does eventually come to an end as Lewis is able to nail the Updraft at 5:01! Lewis makes the cover, but Michaels manages to kick out. This does bring the momentum in Lewis' favor for awhile though. Lewis continues to build up momentum as he delievers a Stinger Splash at 5:43. Lewis continues to build up momentum as he finally locks in the S-Works at 6:24! Chris screams and fights for freedom, as Lewis keeps the hold locked. Chris tries to roll out of the hold, but doesn't work. It does however get him close enough to reach for the bottom rope.]

Closing Moments: [Lewis continued to hold the momentum for awhile before Chris started building momentum of his own. The match then started going back and forth towards the end, just as it did when the match began, with the two trading off moves. Lewis goes for the Superkick, but Chris ducks. As Lewis turns around, Chris hits one instead, nailing The Debree! Chris makes the cover and scores a 3 count!]
Winner via Pinfall: Chris Michaels
Match Time: 10:23

[JenniferSparks] "Here is your winner...CHRIS MICHAELS!"

"Superstar" hits again as Chris rolls out of the ring. The crowd begins to boo as Chris raises up his arms.

[JimmyJustice] Another impressive victory right there for Michaels, Steele.

[JonathanSteele] And another tough defeat for Sean Lewis.

[JimmyJustice] The return looks bleak for The Franchise.

[JonathanSteele] Not entirely, he looked alot better this week, than he did last week.

Michaels heads up the ramp still celebrating, while the ref checks on Lewis. Lewis refuses the help though as he helps himself up. The crowd cheers him on as he heads up up the ramp.

SEGMENT
Time: 9:22 P.M. (EST)

The camera's come backstage to an office, first thing we see is Dean Winchester, which gets the crowd to cheer in the background. Dean is sitting on a black leather couch.

[DeanWinchester] It's great to be here man, thanks for inviting me tonight.

The camera pans back, to show HHH sitting at his desk. The crowd again cheers.

[TripleH] That's what friends are for.

[DeanWinchester] Still man, you didn't have to, so thanks.

HHH nods.

[DeanWinchester] Hey, would you care if I went and cut a ring promo, for old times sake?

HHH nods and points to the door.

[TripleH] Have at it man.

Dean smiles and stands up.

[DeanWinchester] Thanks, catch ya later.

Dean leaves as HHH smirks and nods.

SEGMENT
Time: 9:27 P.M. (EST)

As the camera's return we head to the titan tron for another promo, this time obviously the other one...

As the promo ends, the lights dim and "Highway to Hell" by ACDC hits over the PA system. The crowd roars as Dean parts the curtains, smile on his face.

[JenniferSparks] Ladies and Gentlemen...please welcome former International Champion and three time Mid Eastern Champion...the Dean of Mean..DEAN WINCHESTER!!

Dean continues down the ramp slapping a few hands on the way. Dean circles the ring and walks up the steps before stepping inside. Jennifer smiles and hands him her mic. Dean smiles and checks her out as she exits the ring, Dean just smiles back to the crowd and nods. His music slowly fades off as he awaits the crowd to die down before he goes to speak.

[DeanWinchester] Well, what's up Pittsbugh?

The crowd cheers as Dean nods.

[DeanWinchester] That's great to hear. It's great to be here tonight. I can't say I don't miss this.

The crowd stirs up a "ONE MORE MATCH" chant as Dean smiles.

[DeanWinchester] As awesome as that would be, I'm affraid I can't do that.

The crowd boos as Dean nods.

[DeanWinchester] I know, I know it sucks, but that's why I'm not part of this world anymore. I don't have the time to do it, or believe me I would.

BEHOLD THE KING
THE KING OF KINGS!

The crowd cheers as "King of Kings" by Motorhead hits over the PA System. HHH makes his way down the ramp as the crowd continues to cheer him on. HHH gets in the ring and has Jennifer hand him a mic. HHH looks to Dean as his music fades.

[DeanWinchester] Can't let me cut one promo without hoging my spotlight?

Dean smiles.

[DeanWinchester] Seriously man, why are you out here? I know it's not because you heard the fans asking me for one more match. You're the General Manager, because you don't have it anymore.

Some of the crowd gives off a "ohhh" as Dean laughs a little, clearly joking. HHH doesn't laugh, he just slightly nods his head.

[TripleH] Right. Dean, I must confess, I invited you here tonight, for a reason.

[DeanWinchester] Because we're best buds.

Dean smiles as the crowd cheers a little.

[TripleH] I invited you for another reason. Last week Dan Taylor told me some things. The more I thought about what he said, the more I realized, he was right.

Everyone seems confused, especially Dean as he just looks to Triple H waiting for him to continue.

[TripleH] The Cerebal Assassin is dead, but now he must be revived...

HHH pauses for a moment.

[TripleH] You're here tonight, because there's only one way to do that. Like you said, we're Best Buds.

Dean nods, but suddenly HHH kicks him in gut and plants a PEDIGREE!

[JonathanSteele] WHAT THE HELL?!

HHH quickly mounts ontop of Dean and hits several hard rights, the crowd booing every step of the way.

[JonathanSteele] What is going on here?!

[JimmyJustice] The Game has snapped, that's what!

After about 10 blows HHH rolls out of the ring. The crowd still booing him, as he stops by the ramp. HHH slowly turns around and see's Dean trying to pull himself up.

[JonathanSteele] Now what?

[JimmyJustice] Dean is still moving.

HHH walks back to the ring, and flips up the apron.

[JonathanSteele] He's not...

HHH reaches underneath the ring, and any current/former WWE fan should already know what he pulls out.

[JimmyJustice] HE IS! HE'S GOT THE SLEDGEHAMMER STEELE!

This causes boos, not wanting to see it used on Dean. There's still some HHH Marks and sadistic fans that cheer, but the boos drown them out. HHH looks at the Sledgehammer then slides back in the ring.

[JonathanSteele] Come on Hunter, I'm begging you, he's your friend!

HHH holds the Hammer and waits for Dean to get fully up. As Dean is up and turns around, HHH charges and decks him solid in the rib cage with the hammer!

[JonathanSteele] COME ON! SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS!

[JimmyJustice] You going to stop the General Manager, that's holding a sledgehammer?

Dean holds his ribs coughing. HHH just stands by him, a cold emotion on his face. HHH raises the hammer above his head, then brings it back down acrossed the back of the head of Dean!

[JonathanSteele] YOU MADE YOUR POINT!

Dean lays motionless on the mat as HHH steps out of the ring. "King of Kings" begins playing again as HHH slowly backs up the ramp. As HHH reaches the stage he raises up both arms, one of which still holding the sledgehammer, while the fans just continue to boo.

[JonathanSteele] I'm not sure how to explain what we just witnessed..

[JimmyJustice] THE CEREBAL ASSASSIN IS BACK!

CO-MAIN EVENT
Time: 9:42 P.M. (EST)

The camera's return from commercial, most of the audience still stunned by what they just witnessed. It's down to action though as we see Jennifer back in the ring as the bell sounds.

[JenniferSparks] "The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event and it is a Tag Team Match Scheduled for one fall!"

The crowd cheers as we await the entrances. The lights go out. Suddenly a white and a purple spotlight comes on and shines on a figure at the top of the ramp. It is Vespertine. She wears tight black wrestling pants, black wrestling boots, black kneepads, a silver sequined female wrestling sports bra type top with no sleeves, and her black trenchcoat. The song “My Fatal Kiss” by Krypteria starts low on the loudspeakers and then comes up strong. Her arms are outstretched and her head is looking up in a sort of Michael Jackson pose. She slowly looks down and brings her arms in then she takes a few steps and stops at the top of the ramp. She looks around for a minute with a sort of smirk/smile on her face and then suddenly points to the ceiling where fireworks/crackers go off above the audience and fire pyro pillars go off on the stage all around her.

[JenniferSparks] "First from Fransisco California...VESPERTINE!"

She starts walking towards the ring and when she gets to it, she stops, looks around and then hopes up on the ring apron. Turns around to look out at the audience and then flips backwards over the ropes into the ring using the top rope as leverage. She goes to the center of the ring and looks around. Suddenly she spreads her arms out again and puts her head up and on cue, fire pillars come out of each turnbuckle. When they die down she takes off her trenchcoat and warms up a bit for her match.

[JonathanSteele] Well there she is, the Number One Contender to Amelia's Women's Championship at Phase Three.

[JimmyJustice] With their interviews earlier tonight though, makes ya wonder how well they are going to co-exist.

As her music fades it's quickly replaced with "Bitter Taste" by Three Days Grace. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction, mainly boos when Christy parts the curtains, wearing her baby blue Star Struck Wrestling shorts and matching top. She also is wearing the same "Star Struck" Purple Hoody from her promo, with the hood up.

[JenniferSparks] "Her partner...from Kansas City Missouri...CHRISTY CHAOS!"

Christy continues down the ramp, not caring about the fans reactions to her.

[JimmyJustice] She has a tall order at Phase Three Steele.

[JonathanSteele] Yes she does, but don't forget, she eliminated Alessandro in the Semi-Finals of last years King of Xtreme Tournament. She does know how to get the job done.

[JimmyJustice] Well you also can't forget they were both in the first ever Phase Three Match...one that Alessandro came out the winner, and Mr. Money in the Bank.

[JonathanSteele] That was WrestleMania 7, we remember Jimmy.

Christy slides into the ring and glares at Vespertine before taking off her hoody and tossing it to the outside. Christy and Ves both look up the ramp to the stage as the music dies down. There's a few moments of suspense before "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine hits over the PA Speakers. The crowd starts cheering as Amelia parts through the curtains, Women's Title locked around her waist.

[JenniferSparks] "Their opponents....first from St. Louis Missouri...she is the EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION...AMELIA, THE PHOENIX, PIETERSEN!!"

Amelia continues down the ramp, keeping her eyes on both women in the ring.

[JonathanSteele] The always impressive Women's Champion, Amelia Pietersen.

[JimmyJustice] She has a great challenge to defend the title against Vespertine at Phase Three, I'm telling you Steele.

[JonathanSteele] No Arguments here.

Amelia stops at the end of the ramp as her music cuts. The Lights dim down and there's a bit of commotion from the crowd.

What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going CRAZY NOW!

"Disturbia" by Rihanna hits as there's a mixed reaction from the crowd as Alessandro burst through the curtains, Undisputed Title draped over his shoulder and Giants helmet on his head.

[JenniferSparks] "Her partner...from Alpine New Jersey...weighing in at 240 pounds...he is the EWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION...ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!!"

Alessandro looks back to the curtains and shakes his head as he continues down the ramp.

[JonathanSteele] Here comes the Undisputed Champ.

[JimmyJustice] Where the fuck is Jack though? The most worthless investment Alessandro has ever made.

As Alessandro meet at the end of the ramp, the two slide into the ring and raise up their titles, getting cheers from the crowd, mainly for Amelia. They hand the titles to the ref as he hands them to the time keeper. The two teams discuss who's going to go first before the ref signals for the bell.

CO-MAIN EVENT
STANDARD TAG TEAM MATCH
Christy Chaos & Vespertine Vs. Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen(c) & Alessandro Quagliaterre(c)
Early Moments: [Christy and Amelia starts us out and the two bring back memories of their other two encounters as they get the action hyped up right away. Amelia hits Christy with a German Suplex and bridges into a cover, but Christy kicks out. Christy hits a Standing Moonsault at 3:12 and gets a near fall of her own. The action stays back and forth until Christy hits a Side-Effect and then tags in Vespertine, in a rather unconventional way. Forgetting Christy's disrespect, Vespertine hops in the ring and starts in on Amelia as the two go back and forth.]

Midway: [It's clear Christy tries to conserve energy for Phase Three, cause Vespertine stays legal the remainder of this match. Vespertine stays strong though, until she starts getting isolated. Amelia and Alessandro make frequent tags keeping Vespertine isolated. At 7:24 Alessandro locks Vespertine in the Dreamcatcher. Christy still doesn't seem to care as Alessandro tightens the hold. As Vespertine starts fading the ref checks her by picking up and dropping her arm. It flops the first time, so the ref does it again. After a second drop, Christy finally comes in and drop kicks Alessandro in the back to break it up. Christy returns back to her corner though.]

Closing Moments: [Alessandro and Amelia kept Vespertine isolated for awhile longer before Ves is able to nail Alessandro with Whisper in the Wind! Both lays there as Ves is catching her breath. As Ves gets back up and so does Alessandro, Ves quickly hits Alessandro with a Step-Up Enzigurai! She covers, but Alessandro kicks out. They both lay there for a moment before crawling over to their corners. Ves reaches first, but as she reaches out for the tag, Christy hops off, getting alot of boos. Meanwhile Alessandro makes the tag to Amelia. Christy brushes off the boos and waves her hands at Vespertine before she starts walking up the ramp. Alessandro rolls out to catch his breath, that's when he sees Christy walking up the ramp. He walks around the ring while Ves stands up with her arms out like "what the hell?" She turns around, only for Amelia to nail her with the Faith Crusher! The crowd cheers as Amelia makes the cover and scores the victory.]
Winners via Pinfall: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen & Alessandro Quagliaterre
Match Time: 15:41
Judges: 3/4

[JenniferSparks] "The Winners of this match...AMELIA PIETERSEN AND ALESSANDRO QUAGLIATERRE!"

"Killing in the Name" hits again as Amelia leans in the corner to catch her breath. We focus back on Christy, who walks up the ramp towards the back as Alessandro looks at her from the end of the ramp. He begins to shout at her, trying to goad her back down but she basically just ignores him as she heads towards the back. When she gets there, however, a disgruntled looking JACK MICHAELS emerges with his hands on his hip to a loud pop from the crowd.

[JimmyJustice] Jack Michaels??? What is that relic doing out here?

[JonathanSteele] Technically... He is Alessandro's manager.

[JimmyJustice] Pfft... Lot of good he's done him so far.

Jack looks past Christy at Alessandro in the ring who points at Jack and shouts something to him. Jacks turns from him back to Christy and says something to her. Christy just puts up a hand and tries walking past him, obviously not caring about it. Jack raises his eyebrows and moves back in front of her, pointing back to the ring and making a gesture to Alessandro.

[JimmyJustice] What is he saying Steele?

[JonathanSteele] I think he's trying to tell Christy to get back in the ring and fight Alessandro.

[JimmyJustice] Damn right! About time Jack earned his pay and did some of Alessandro's bidding.

Christy tries brushing past Jack again but this time Jack physically grabs Christy. Christy's eyes shoot open as she rears back and nails Jack with a stiff right hand. Jack stumbles back slightly and he stares at Christy with fire in his eyes. He rushes forward and just CLOBBERS her with a rocket right uppercut which knocks her off her feet and to the ground.

[JonathanSteele] Oh my god! He nearly decapitated her!!!

The crowd gives a shocked reaction as Jack suddenly snaps to and realizes what he has done. Alessandro walks down from the ring and applauds Jack sarcastically. He shoos him away and Jack begins to shake with anger. Alessandro says something else to Jack which causes Jack to grit his teeth before turning heel and storming away to the back. Alessandro removes his helmet and looks down at Christy.

[JonathanSteele] Jack has just knocked Christy silly for Alessandro. What is he doing???

[JimmyJustice] Making her pay for her words Steele. I think it is time for Christy to get a reality check.

Alessandro grabs Christy by the hair and drags her towards the edge of the ramp. He begins to taunt her and size up a toss off of the ramp to the concrete.

[JonathanSteele] Oh come on! If he tosses her off that he could cripple her!!!

Alessandro sneers as he shoulders the dazed Christy up and prepares to pitch her off of the stage. He backs up a few steps but before he can rush forward a hand grabs Christy from off of his shoulder. He turns around when suddenly a chair comes swinging out of the back and SMASHES Alessandro between the eyes dropping him like a bad habit. The crowd cheers as the Masked Man comes walking out of the back holding the chair and looking down at Alessandro.

[JimmyJustice] WHO THE HELL IS THAT???

[JonathanSteele] I don't know but he just saved Christy!

The Masked Man looks down at Alessandro and tosses the chair away before turning around and helping up Christy. He helps her to the back leaving the unconscious Alessandro laying at the top of the ramp. Christy suddenly turns around and looks down at Alessandro who is struggling to regain his bearings.

[JimmyJustice] Now what is she doing? Alessandro is already scrambled eggs for christ's sake!

She looks down at Alessandro and sneers before hoisting him up and nailing a CHARSIMATIC CRUSH dead on the ramp. Alessandro is out cold as Christy rolls back and stands laughing at Alessandro. The Masked Man takes her from around the waist and lifts her onto his shoulder. She makes a title motion around her waist.

[JimmyJustice] Alessandro is down... Christy is saying she's going to be number one... This masked man has made his impact... What is going to happen at the Pay Per View???

[JonathanSteele] I don't know but we'll find out at Phase Three!!!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Saturday Night's ShowDown #34: January 21st, 2012
Page 1 of 1