Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #25 - March 17th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #25 - March 17th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #25 - March 17th, 2012   Ladies Night #25 - March 17th, 2012 EmptyWed May 31, 2023 1:10 pm

EPISODE #25
DATE March 17th, 2012
VENUE BOK Center - Tulsa, Oklahoma
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 21/24 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Janelle Dawson Vs. Brooklyn McDaniel
Janelle shows up, but Brooklyn doesn't. the ref shrugs and raises up her hand as she shrugs and celebrates for longer than what the match woulda been.
Winner: Janelle Dawson
Match Time: 0:00
Judges: 4/4

-DARK MATCH-
Standard Match
Chenoa Campo Vs. Kristy Jensen
Well both of them show up this time, so that's a plus. This one does have a little action, more than you're used to seeing in a dark match. In the end though Campo tries to put Kristy away with the Campo Blast, but Kristy counters with the Cyborg Wrench! Campo is trapped and eventually has no other choice but to tap.
Winner Via Submission: Kristy Jensen
Match Time: 3:12

"Like a Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System as the opening pyro begins to go off. The crowd gets excitted as the camera pans around for a moment before heading over to the announce table.

[KennyGreenwood] "The Tulsa Crowd is pumped up here in the sold out BOK Center, and they should be, welcome ladies and gentlemen to EWE Ladies Night!"

[CandiceMichelle] "The Road to WrestleMania is going to amp up now here on Ladies Night. It will just continue to amp up more and more the closer we get."

[KennyGreenwood] "That's for certain. Tonight is going to be a big night too. Not only with the 2nd Lady's Choice Qualifier...not only with the crowning of a new TeleVixen Champion, but who can forget the huge Six Diva's Tag Match?"

[CandiceMichelle] "All great matches, but go back to that TeleVixen title match please."

[KennyGreenwood] "Ok, what about it?"

[CandiceMichelle] "We have to thank and give props to one of the people in that match. Notice how much quieter it is our here?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Referring to the fact we aren't joined by Justin tonight, I assume?"

[CandiceMichelle] "It's beautiful ain't it?"

[KennyGreenwood] "I do admit it is nice, I think we're ready for our first match though."

Intros: Drama and Tuck both make their entrances, neither one of them getting much love from the fans. The Ref is about to call for the bell when all of the sudden...

"Handlebars" by Flobots hits over the PA System. Tuck and Drama look confused as they look at the entrance stage. Everyone from Tuck and Drama, to Candice and Kenny, to the audience, they are all confused by this theme that continues to play with nothing happening, not even the titantron is showing anything but a black screen. At 1:10 of the song, the titan tron reveals a titantron video, showing you who it is and the curtains move, for them to walk out onto the stage.

[KennyGreenwood] "Or maybe not.."

[CandiceMichelle] "Aww man, seriously?"

The fans are just as un-enthused to see them as Candice is, as they are booing. This individual just laughs as they have a mic handy. Waiting for the song to fade they bring the mic up to their mics.

[JustinWhite] "What's the matter...didn't expect to see me?"

The crowd boos, giving their answer. Justin laughs, but his smile doesn't stay too long as he is still severely soar.

[JustinWhite] "You shouldn't be. I am going to say though I will be filing a complaint to Stephanie. Not only for what was done to me, but Stephanie, you need to make her pay. You need to make her realize, and attempt to sabotage your show doesn't go unnoticed.."

[KennyGreenwood] "How did anyone try to sabotage the show?"

[CandiceMichelle] "I think I know, and here it comes.."

[JustinWhite] "Miss Fortin tried to kill your ratings Stephanie.. Let's face it, a Show without the TRUE VOICE OF LADIES NIGHT...hell the Voice of the entire EWE! That would make ratings plummet!"

The crowd boos as Justin shakes his head, still holding his chest.

[JustinWhite] "That's ok, because I couldn't allow that to happen. I am the true savior of this brand, and noone else."

The crowd boos, meanwhile Justin walks over to the side of the stage standing by something that has a sheet over it.

[JustinWhite] "I'm far too good to be put on the same level as those two losers down there. That's why I deserve, this.."

Justin pulls off the sheet, revealing his own personal announce Table. Rather than the Ladies Night Logo, we see a customized "White Express" Logo.

[JustinWhite] "MY OWN ANNOUNCE TABLE!"

[CandiceMichelle] "How in the world does he deserve that?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Your guess is as good as mine Candice. He really does have the biggest Ego in all of the EWE Crew."

Justin points to the table proudly.

[JustinWhite] "Not only Could I lead a Nation, with a Microphone...But now, just like I do every single Week...I CAN RAISE RATINGS ON A SHOW, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TALENT...NO TALENT...NO TALENT!"

The crowd just boos as Justin drops the mic onto his table. He sits down in his chair and puts his headset on. The ref just shrugs before calling for the bell.

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Amanda "Drama" Carter Vs. Jenny Tuck
[This one doesn't take forever as they both get to the point. It's back and forth and quick paced, when Drama tries for the Dramatic Twist though, Tuck counters with the Deadly Lust! Tuck quickly goes for the cover and scores the 3 count!]
Winner via Pinfall: Jenny Tuck
Match Time: 3:02
Judges: 2/3

[CandiceMichelle] " Jenny's done it. She beat Drama. "

[KennyGreenwood] " Now Jenny's one step closer to...wait, What's Jenny doing? "

As they talked, Jenny slid out of the ring and went under. She grabbed her Machete and knew what she's going to do.

[JustinWhite] " SHE'S GOT THAT DAMN MACHETE! SOMEONE STOP HER! SHE'S GOING TO KILL DRAMA! "

Jenny slides in and slowly stands. As she raises it up, Sin is seen rushing down and pulling Drama out of the ring, just in time as Jenny hits the mat instead. Sin has a mic in her hand as she speaks

[Sin] " DAMN IT! This has gone on for far too long Jenny! I made you! Why should you be after me. YOU SHOULD BE DAMN GRATEFUL! "

Jenny now has a mic as she speaks

[JennyTuck] " SHUT UP KEIRA! JUST SHUT UP! I've beat your minions. I've beat Syd and I beat your number one Sex Toy... "

[Sin] " Lucky. I know you want me in that ring. You'll never get it...OVER MY DEAD BODY! "

[JennyTuck] " How ironic...cause...at Wrestlemania. I want to end this. You got one chance to get rid of me, but I also have that same chance. Wrestlemania. the only way to win....is to throw your opponent...into Hell itself! DO YOU ACCEPT!? This is your chance.... "

Keira looks over at Amanda as Amanda says to do it. She then turns back and says.

[Sin] " YOU'RE ON! "

[JennyTuck] " Dumb bitch! You've signed your death papers! Keira Fisher...you're going to....BURN...IN...HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

All of a sudden, the crowd is heard chanting, "Burn In Hell" a few time as LN went to commercial.

Intros: When the camera's return from commercial Layla's music is playing as she stands in the ring. Sarah then makes her entrance as the crowd just watches her enter. As she gets in the ring though, the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Layla Vs. Sarah Lane
[Layla isn't so flawless. As soon as the bell rings she's speared by Sarah, and instantly it's GAME OVER]
Winner via Submission: Sarah Lane
Match Time: 0:37

After the Match: Sarah starts celebrating as the camera's cut backstage.

Jenny is seen walking down, Machete in hand as Stephanie is seen coming in front of her as she speaks

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Jenny. Listen. I saw what you wanted, but I don't think it's such a good idea. I can give you another ma... "

[JennyTuck] " NO! THIS IS WHAT I WANT! GIVE IT TO ME OR YOU'RE NEXT ON MY LIST STEPHANIE, I SWEAR TO GOD! "

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Fine! Fine! It's official...actually, it's Unofficial. You want this match? It will be Unsanctioned! Meaning EWE will not be liable for anything you two do in it. Injuries, Paralyzing or worse...death! Do you understand? "

[JennyTuck] " Fine with me... "

Jenny smirks as she walks away from Steph as she says

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Bitch needs to change her look...almost saw me for a second... "

The cameras cut back to the arena

Intros: Returning back to ringside Kelly and Gabriella make their entrances as we are ready for the next match.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Gabriella Serrano Vs. Kelly
[Kelly has similar fate as Sarah did, quickly trapping Serrano in the Fly Butterfly Fly!]
Winner via Pinfall: Kelly
Match Time: 0:45

After the Match: Kelly heads up the ramp celebrating, while the fans cheer her on.

Intros: As the camera's return from commercial Josie makes her way out to the ring. The fans show her some respect, still learning about her. Syd then makes her way out, getting a mixed reaction from the fans. The ref makes sure they are ready before calling for the bell.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Josie Wales Vs. Syd Ashley
[Finally a decent match. Least after the last 2 were super quick and one sided. This one at least had offense from both ends. Syd hit a few good moves and got a few near falls, Josie did the same. In the end, it's Joise Wales playing Peacemaker.]
Winner via Pinfall: Josie Wales
Match Time: 4:19
Judges: 3/3

After the Match: Josie celebrates as the crowd cheers her on. Meanwhile the camera's head backstage.

The camera's come backstage where we see the Women's Champion herself, Abby Addiction. The crowd cheers in the background, while Abby is warming up for tonight's main event. Someone steps next to her, it's someone very familar, the crowd cheers her too.

[Amelia'THEPHOENIX'Pietersen] " Ready to dismantle some Queens tonight? "

The crowd cheers as Abby smiles.

[AbbyAddiction] " Don't we always? "

They both chuckle, then Amelia gets serious.

[Amelia'THEPHOENIX'Pietersen] " I did mean it though, I don't know when, but I will be coming back for that title. "

Amelia points to the Women's Title on the table as Abby nods and stands up straight to look at Amelia.

[AbbyAddiction] " And I can't wait.. "

The crowd cheers as the pair shakes hands before Amelia heads out. Abby reaches over and picks up her title, putting it on her shoulder. As Abby turns around, now Hollie is standing there, still with green hair and more cheers from the crowd. Abby smiles.

[AbbyAddiction] " You ready to exterminate some Queens too? "

Hollie laughs out a little bit.

[HollieWinder] " Please, they don't have a chance. The Queens will be road kill. This isn't about them. I won't be defending my Title shot next week, and you won't be defending your title next week. We will walk all over them. What this is about, is what Amelia just said.. "

Abby looks intrigued.

[AbbyAddiction] " Oh? "

Hollie nods.

[HollieWinder] " Amelia may not know when she's going after that Title.. But we both know when I am. "

Abby smiles.

[AbbyAddiction] " WrestleMania, the grandest stage of them all. To think, both of us made our EWE Debuts after WrestleMania 7. Now here we are, heading to our WrestleMania Debuts, in the Women's Championship Match...No bigger match for the Diva's Division. "

Hollie smiles and nods.

[HollieWinder] " None indeed. See you out there. "

Hollie heads out of the room while Abby shrugs and goes back to warming up.

Intros: Following the "49" Promo Michelle makes her flawless entrance. The fans boo her the whole time of course, but that's besides the point. Chaotica makes her way towards the ring as the fans just watch her, still unsure how to take to this strange woman.

-MATCH FIVE-
LADY'S CHOICE QUALIFIER #2
Michelle McCool Vs. Chaotica
[And now, some real action. McCool and Chaotica battling for a chance to punch their ticket at WrestleMania. Chaotica comes out firing taking the early assault in the match. She hits a few good moves and gets a fear close falls. Michelle won't go out easy though as she comes back into the match and builds momentum of her own. Michelle is able to get a few near falls of her own, one of which after a Running Corckscrew neckbreaker. Michelle starts getting cocky after she hits a Big Boot, everything is going her way. She taunts Chaotica, as Chaotica starts getting back up. Michelle goes for the Faith Breaker, but Chaotica counters, nailing a quick and hard Chaotic Ride! The fans don't know what to think as Chaotica covers Michelle and the ref counts the 3 count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Chaotica
Match Time: 8:22

After The Match: The referee goes to raise Chaotica's hand, but her quickly turning around to look at him makes him freeze and say fuck that. Chaotica climbs the turnbuckle to taunt to the fans. Meanwhile Michelle rolls over holding her head. She looks up to see Melina ontop of the stage, shaking her head.

Angela Fortin is seen walking the hall, getting a roar from the crowd, that's of course before she runs into the Diva's Champion. This causes boos from the crowd, yet cheers for some, just seeing the Champion and challenger now standing face to face. Lita chuckles a litle.

[Lita] " Look who it is, It's my Number One Contender. The Winner of the Road to WrestleMania Tournament, Angela Fortin.. "

[AngelaFortin] " OMG I can't believe my eyes..It's Queen's Gutter Trash who disgraces the Diva's Championship, it's Lita! "

Lita fakes a laugh.

[Lita] " Oh ya, haha, that's funny..Look, do you think I care that you won the Road to WrestleMania Tournament? "

Lita shakes her head.

[Lita] " I don't. You may have your chance to go to WrestleMania, your chance to face me for the Diva's Championship. It doesn't mean you have any chance of winning. You will learn once and for all, that me, and the Queens of Wrestling, are the greatest thing to ever hit the EWE. "

Angela chuckles and shakes her head.

[AngelaFortin] " No Lita, see WrestleMania is the final piece of the puzzle. The Last piece to make you crumble. Soon, very soon The Queens will be torn apart and sent out of EWE once and for all. "

Angela walks off as Lita just watches her. As Angela is out of sight Lita chuckles.

[Lita] " Fall Apart..Quite the Contrary Angie, quite the Contrary. "

Intros: As the camera's return to ringside, Vespertine makes her entrance, getting a mixed reaction from the fans. Vespertine waits in the ring for a moment as Jennifer Lopez's "Play" hits the PA System. the crowd cheers when Serena makes her way down to the ring. The two stare eachother over as the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Vespertine Vs. Serena Lopez
[Just as good as the previous match, this one brings it up another notch. Both ladies circle the ring for a bit before locking it up. Vespertine soon hits Serena with an Armdrag before locking in an Armbar. Serena doesn't give in, though it does wear her down as that's what Vespertine does to control the match for a little bit. Hitting moves like that and focusing on certain parts. It does help Vespertine maintain the match for awhile, but once Serena hits a spinning heel kick, that allows Serena to speed things up, and put the momentum in her favor. That's what Serena does too, quickens the match and takes full control with many quick moves, not the least of which a running Headscissors. She gets a few near falls before she stalks Vespertine. As Vespertine gets up, Serena goes for the Love Hurts. Vespertine counters though, by kicking Serena in the face. Vespertine soon hits a Asai Inverted DDT before sending Serena to the corner. Vespertine goes for the Steal Your Soul, but Serena wraps her feet on the ropes, disabling the move from finishing. Seren hits ves a few times, before Serena is now sitting on the top turnbuckle. Ves climbs up and the two trade shots for a few moments before Serena shoves Vespertine hard back to the mat. Serena climbs up and leaps off with a beautiful Frog Splash, and hooks the leg for a three count!]
Winner via Pinfall: Serena Lopez
Match Time: 9:24

After The Match: Serena gets up celebrating, while Vespertine sits up, let down about another tough loss.

As the camera's return from commercial, Leticia Cline is waiting in the ring as the crowd watches on.

[LeticiaCline] "The following contest is scheuled for one fall....and it will crown a new EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPION!!"

"Paparazzi" by Jim Johnson hits over the PA System. The fans watch on as a red carpet is laid out in front of the entrance curtains. Paparazzi comes out and starts taking Pictures as Melina parts through the curtains. She does a few poses throwing her hair with her hands.

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing first, from Los Angelos California...MELINA!!!"

Melina continues down the ramp in the same mannor, while the fans just mutter to theirselves.

[KennyGreenwood] "She's certainly not short on ego, is she?"

[CandiceMichelle] "That's what you can expect from Melina, Kenny."

[JustinWhite] "Shut up down there. Don't be jealous Candice, Melina is true A List, you're just the past."

Melina walks acrossed the apron to the center. She grabs the top rope before jumping up and doing the splits on the apron. Some of the crowd cheers that as Melina drags herself underneath the bottom rope sliding into the ring. She gets up and does another pose before he music fades out. There's a few moments of silence before "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden hits the PA System. The crowd cheers when Angela parts through the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "Her opponent...also from Los Angelos California!...The Pit Viper...ANGELA FORTIN!!"

The crowd continues to cheer, but Angela doesn't go down the ramp yet. First she looks over to the side of the stage, and shakes her head at Justin.

[JustinWhite] "What? You want aboard the White Express?"

Angela rolls her eyes and continues down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "A Deserving person to be in this match. Great decision by Abby here."

[CandiceMichelle] "Well she was screwed when she faced Abby, by the interference of Vespertine. Abby never knew that happened, so now she's repaying Angela.."

[JustinWhite] "Yada yada yada, point is she had her shot. Melina deserves this more than she does...come on Melina!"

Angela rolls into the ring and looks over at Melina. The two stare at eachother for a moment as the Referee raises up the Vacant TeleVixen Championship that still has Abby's name on the name plate. As the ref hands the title over to the time keeper he checks on Fortin and Melina one more time before calling on the bell.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Melina Perez Vs. Angela Fortin
Early Moments: [When the match begins Melina is full of confidence, taunting Fortin. Fortin doesn't get phased by it though, she just watches Melina and cracks her knuckles. After cracking her knuckles she tells Melina to "come on". Melina says "no" feeling she's the superior one, demands Fortin comes after her. When neither decides to do anything Melina goes to taunting the fans. Melina walks around the ring doing this, when suddenly she tackles Fortin down to the mat and hits several hard rights and lefts.]

Midway: [Off of that cheap trick, Melina was able to pull control of the match. Melina has Fortin trapped in the turnbuckle as she hits a diving knee drop, bringing boos out of the crowd. Melina doesn't care though as she drags Fortin back out of the ropes and goes for a cover, only to get a two count. Melina screams out in frustration, literally, she shrieks before sharing a few hatful words with the referee. As Fortin gets back up, Melina charges at her, Fortin summersaults out of the way though, then drop kicks Melina's knee. As Melina gets back up, Fortin takes her right back down with an STO, getting a two count.]

Closing Moments: [Fortin was able to build momentum off of that now for awhile but it didn't last to the end. Towards the end it was more back and forth with both of them hitting moves and getting near falls. Just when Melina shrieks out for the Last Call, Melina runs up for it, but instead is nailed with Capital Punishment! The fans roar as Fortin makes the cover and scores the one..two...three!]
Winner via Pinfall: Angela Fortin(New Champion)
Match Time: 11:42
Judges: 2/3

"Rusty Cage" hits again and the crowd cheers as the referee hands Angela the title.

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match..and NEW EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPION...ANGELA FORTIN!!"

Angela raises up the title in celebrationg, but then, All of a sudden, Trish, Lita and Mickie are seen rushing behind Angela and begins to wail on her. They begin to stomp down on Angela.

[CandiceMichelle] " Why am I not Surprised!? "

[KennyGreenwood] " The Queens are like a bunch of rabid dogs in there! Stomping on Angela like she was a piece of meat! "

[CandiceMichelle] " Funny. I thought they smelled like dogs between their legs! "

[JustinWhite] " Oh keep quiet! They're teaching Angela a lesson for what happened at Final Destination and showing her that Lita wants a challenge! "

All of a sudden, Sarah Lane and Josie Wales are seen rushing down to ringside as The Queens back off. They slide in as Divalution and The Queens are on opposite sides as Angela slowly stands. Melina is seen talking to Sarah as Sarah smiles. Melina then stands beside Divalution

[KennyGreenwood] " Looks like Melina's had enough of The Queens as w...WAIT, WHAT!? "

All of a sudden, Melina turns Sarah around and places her in her finisher. Angela and Josie go to help, but Trish and Lita ambush the two as Mickie watches Melina. She raises a thumbs up to her as Melina screams. She raises her leg up and hits Sarah with the Sunset Split. Trish is seen doing a chick kick to Josie as Lita does her Twist Of Fate to Angela.

[KennyGreenwood] " Tell me this is a nightmare! This me this is a cruel joke! "

Trish, Mickie and Lita gets close to Melina as she looks at the three. She then smirks and begins to hug them as the four embrace each other as the crowd boos

[JustinWhite] " YES! A dream come true! Melina Perez has joined the winning team! She has joined The Queens! "

[CandiceMichelle] " Then again. I'm not surprised. Melina was always a whore anyway! "

The four are seen raising each other's hands in the air, crowd booing some more as we cut to a commercial

THE FINAL INACTIVE INDUCTEE OF 2012..
NOT THE FINAL ONE IN GENERAL, BUT THE LAST ONE THAT'S INACTIVE..
FIRST MAKING HIS APPEARENCE IN EWE AT THE START OF THIS ERA.
AT THE END OF BLACK FRIDAY THE NIGHT OF THE 2009 KING OF XTREME TOURNAMENT
MADE QUICK FRIENDS WITH D-GENERATION X, THOUGH RECENTLY THAT MAY A BIT OF THE PAST..
HE'S A FORMER INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION..
AND THE ONLY 3X MID EASTERN CHAMPION..
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WELCOME TO THE CLASS OF 2012..
THE DEAN OF MEAN....DEAN WINCHESTER!!!

The crowd cheers the announcement of Dean as the camera's return to Leticia in the ring.

[LeticiaCline] "It is now time for tonigh's featured Main Event...and it is a Six Diva's Tag Team Match set for one fall!!"

The crowd cheers but those cheers quickly do a 180 when the EWE House Mix "Queens of Wrestling" Echoes over the PA System. The curtains and move as Trish, Lita, and Mickie walks out onto the stage, each of them, with a title on their shoulder. As They stop center of the stage, they line up in a row before slowly raising up the titles, for more boos.

[LeticiaCline] "First...The Self Proclaimed Queen's Champion, Trish Stratus...the EWE Diva's Champion, Lita...and the EWE X-Division Champion, Mickie James...they are THE QUEENS OF WRESTLING!!"

The crowd continues to boo as the Queens casually make their way down the ramp.

[JustinWhite] "Here they come. The only women worth talking about on Ladies Night."

[KennyGreenwood] "I'd disagree with that.."

[CandiceMichelle] "Everyone would, but just let him have it Kenny, he won't shut up then."

[JustinWhite] "I shant shut up, The Queens are the reason Ladies Night is worth watching...Well the second reason, after me."

[CandiceMichelle] "See."

They get in the ring and continue to flaunt their titles and soak on the atmosphere, which is all boos. As the music fades out, Trish has a mic and they each have their titles on their shoulder.

[TrishStratus] "Before tonight's biggest losers come out, I got something to say."

[JustinWhite] "Oh, this should be good."

[CandiceMichelle] "I doubt it."

[TrishStratus] "As much as I hate our opponents, and as pathetic as they may be. I must give them credit, at least they are here, at least they still compete.."

Trish smiles slightly, where's she going with this?

[TrishStratus] "I mean, you know your career is sad and over when you revert back to being nothing more than..."

Trish looks straight over to the main Announce table. Obviously more directly at Candice.

[TrishStratus] "A Commentator.."

Trish laughs a little, as does Lita and Mickie while they taunt Candice.

[TrishStratus] "What happened to you? EWE Hall of Famer...Tag Team Champion. Two Time Women's Champion...infact, in both those reigns, noone ever beat you for that title, did they?"

[CandiceMichelle] "You got that right."

Trish nods.

[TrishStratus] "But now that all means nothing. Now, you no longer have it. Unlike me...I'm still here...I'm still getting the job done. You, you're afraid."

Trish laughs and nods.

[TrishStratus] "I want you to watch this match very closely Candice. Watch what me and my friends do to three of the most overrated Diva's in this entire Company. What as I..."

Trish is cut off when "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns n Roses hits the PA System. The crowd cheers as Hollie comes bursting though the curtains, still wearing the same outfit as before, and her hair still green.

[JustinWhite] "Hey! She wasn't done!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Thank you Hollie."

[LeticiaCline] "Their opponents...first from Reno Nevada...HOLLIE WINDER!!!"

Trish scoffs as her Mickie and Lita hand their titles to the time keeper, as well as Trish giving up her mic. Hollie smirks at them as she stops at the end of the ramp, her song quickly changes to "Killing in the Name" by Rage against the Machine. The crowd keeps cheering as Amelia splits the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "Her Partner...from St. Louis Missouri...THE PHOENIX...AMELIA PIETERSEN!!!"

Amelia looks over to Justin. He smiles and winks. She smiles too, as she makes a gun with her hand and pretend shoots as she points between his legs. He just rolls his eyes and turns back around.

[CandiceMichelle] "I guess Justin didn't like that flashback."

[KennyGreenwood] "I'd say not..but none the less, here comes the former Women's Champion and 2011 Queen of the Ring. Perhaps noone on the roster knows more about or has delt with the Queens more, than her."

[CandiceMichelle] "And she beats them every single time, which never gets old to me."

Amelia continues down the ramp until she's standing next to Hollie. The Queens taunt Amelia to come in, and she almost does, til Hollie stops her. Hollie tells Amelia they feed on the uneven number, Amelia doesn't care, she figures she can take them alone, but Hollie convices her to wait for the even odds. That being said pyro shoots off and a Teal Light flashes over the stage as "Addicted" hits the PA System. the crowd continues to cheer as Abby parts the curtains, Women's Title around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] "And Their Partner...also from St. Louis Missouri...she is the new EWE Women's Champion...THE ADDICTION...ABBY ADDICTION!!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Abby continues her way down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "Here she comes, the new Women's Champion. What a huge victory it was at Final Destination, but the question is, are the Redbirds on the same page now?"

[CandiceMichelle] "They both said they was, I believe them."

[KennyGreenwood] "Never know what the color gold can do to friends. For now, I think you're right."

As Abby joins Hollie and Amelia at the end of the ramp, the three slide into the ring. Hollie and Amelia back the queens up as Abby takes off her title and raises it up to cheering fans. As Hollie and Amelia start heading back to their corner though, the Queens Ambush Abby!

[CandiceMichelle] "OF COURSE!"

Hollie and Amelia quickly rush to the aid. The ref quickly calls for the bell as he tries to straighten the mess out.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
SIX DIVA'S TAG TEAM MATCH
Hollie Winder & The Redbirds Vs. The Queens of Wrestling
Early Moments: [Following the Ambush, the referee quickly tries to restore order, leaving Hollie and Trish to start the match. Trish quickly takes advantage of the damage they caused though as the Queens isolate Hollie to start this match off. They continue to keep her isolated though, as each Queen has been legal two times doing damage to Hollie and trying to end it quickly so one of them can have a try and head to the Women's title Match at WrestleMania.]

Midway: [After Keeping Hollie Isolated for so long, when Hollie is finally able to make the tag to Amelia, Amelia comes in and cleans house, taking down each Queen as they came into the ring one at a time, to the crowd's approval. After just one is in the ring, it's now Lita who gets isolated. Each Redbird, and off redbird, are legal two times as well, giving Damage to the Diva's Champion, while Hardcore Stratusfaction can only watch on helplessly.]

Closing Moments: [No more Isolations, finally we get Trish and Abby legal in the ring. They are going toe to toe, putting on a display for the fans. Abby tries to lock Trish in The Addiction, but instead Trish counters, with the MaTrish Reloaded. Trish smirks before locking Abby in a Sharpshooter! The crowd boos as Trish just smirks and keeps it locked. Abby gets a finger tip on the rope before Trish pulls her back acrossed the ring. This happens one more time. When Abby does manage to grab the rope, Mickie is there and quickly knocks her hand off. The ref doesn't see this happen, but Hollie and Amelia does. Hollie chases after Mickie, while Amelia rushes in the ring and clubs Trish in the back breaking it up. Lita now comes into the ring, as Hollie chases Mickie in as well. It's now to that point, with all 6 in the ring, all hell breaks loose. The war gets so intense and lasts long enough that even the referee forgets who is legal. All we know is Trish Stratus is able to clobber Abby with a hard CHICK KICK! Before she can cover though, she's grabbed by Amelia, and planted with a FAITH CRUSHER!! Again, Amelia can't cover either.. now Amelia is nailed with a quick MICKIEDT! Mickie hypes up, happy, but now she's grabbed and planted with a RIMSHOT! Hollie is happy too, but it's not her time to cover either, as she's hit with a TWIST OF FATE!! As Lita barely gets up, Abby comes flying off the turnbuckle with the OVERDOSE!! and finally...the madness is over!!]
Winners via Pinfall: Hollie Winder & The Redbirds
Match Time: 14:41
Judges: 3/3

"Addicted" hits the PA System again as the crowd cheers.

[LeticiaCline] "The winners of this Match...Hollie Winder...and The Redbirds! Amelia Pieteresen and Abby Addiction!!"

Hollie and Amelia are soon up to join Abby in celebration. It's short lived though as the Queens get back up and each attack them from behind. These results in another free for all. All of a sudden, Melina's music is heard as The Queens and The Redbirds with Hollie are fighting. She rushes down to the ring and slides in, joining the brawl

[KennyGreenwood] " Melina, joining The Queens earlier, helping out her teammates. But the Redbirds are dominating! "

[JustinWhite] " That's because The Queens had a hard fought match and The Redbirds decided to jump them! "

[CandiceMichelle] " Got a explanation for Melina? She wasn't in this match you jackass. "

[JustinWhite] " Melina had a match earlier! But that wasn't going to stop her from saving her team! "

As Amelia finally grabbed Trish. She begins to mouth her. But as she goes to set up her finisher, A blonde haired woman is seen in the ring.

[KennyGreenwood] " WHAT THE!? "

The person grabs hold of Amelia quickly before the camera could get a good look of her face as she wraps her arms around Amelia's. She then lifts her up in a chicken wing move, but slams her down hard, face first into the canvas. The camera finally shows the person's face

[CandiceMichelle] " I KNOW HER! THAT'S BETH PHOENIX! "

[JustinWhite] " Wait, The Glamazon Herself!? "

[KennyGreenwood] " It sure isn't Eve Torres! "

This caused the distraction long enough for Lita to grab Hollie and give her a Twist Of Face. Mickie and Trish see Abby and, standing on each side, they give Abby the Double Dose. Beth grabs Amelia by the hair as Melina takes over. She screams and gives her the Sunset Split as the crowd boos even more. Beth smirks as she looks at the Queens. The four smirk, knowing what was up, goes to Beth and hugs her. The five are now hugging each other as the crowd boos

[KennyGreenwood] " This is just sick! Sick to my stomach! "

[JustinWhite] " Quit bitching! Beth Phoenix, even though she signed a contract, has joined with the Queens! First Melina joining earlier, now Beth! This is a Queen's Night "

[CandiceMichelle] " Oh shut up! Kiss ass "

[KennyGreenwood] " Looks like The Queens have sent a huge message. Two new members. Who can stop them!? "

The five are seen posing as Ladies Night comes to a end for the week

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: AMELIA "The Phoenix" PIETERSEN
2: ABBY ADDICTION
3: SERENA LOPEZ
4: ANGELA FORTIN
5: TRISH STRATUS

HONORABLE MENTIONS
HOLLIE WINDER
CHAOTICA
KELLY/MICKIE JAMES