Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EWE LIVE #1: December 17th, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

EWE LIVE #1: December 17th, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: EWE LIVE #1: December 17th, 2008   EWE LIVE #1: December 17th, 2008 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:34 pm

eWe Live Results/Opinions - by James Osbourne
Actually written by: Luke Thornhill
Date: December 17th, 2008
Turnout: 13 RolePlays

Hi, I went to eWe Live on Wednesday evening and just thought that I would tell you all about the event. The arena was quite full for saying it was just a smallish show but there was alot of hype for the big names like Sean Lewis and White Tiger being there.

(1) Brent Acid vs. K~Oz - This was the opening match of the evening and to be honest it was pretty boring, it only lasted about 2 minutes with Acid in near total control and winning with a simple neckbreaker.

(2) D-Dawg vs. Mr. Man - Another quick match, Mr. Man didn't put up much of a fight and it was clear that D-Dawg was being put over as he did dominate the match and win with a submission move i couldn't quite see what it was. After the match D-Dawg got onto the mic and said that he isn't bothered who he gets in the anniversary show, he's going to make a point.

A fairly funny Hardcore bastards promo was shown inwhich Mondo was drunk and fell through a food table which was for the McMahons.

(3) Cena vs. Ceno next, in the battle of the similar names, infact I'm sure that the announcer, who I think may have been a new guy as it definatly wasn't Sparks announced Cena as Ceno. Another incredible squash match, this was a submission match but Cena didn't do many submissions at all as he beat the crap outta Ceno for like 10 minutes, Fu'd him and then STFU'd him leading to the tap. After the match Cena went out through the fans to a huge ovation.

The was another segment here but I was having a piss.

(4) Next was actually a fantastic match, one of the matches of the evening in my opinion. Snake and White Tiger started of with some good wrestling exchanges and there was a fair amount of respect between the two, Tiger went for the Tiger's snare one or two times but Snake always made it to the ropes or just got away. Snake took control when Tiger missed a flying clothesline and took control on the floor, Snake got a near fall with mutliple rolling germans, Tiger managed to get some offence and that's how the match went, shifting from side to side. Tiger must have predicted the future, he hung snake up on the room and took him down into the tiger's snare, Snake tapped near instantly. After the match the pair shook hands.

Backstage there is another funny segment as Law talks to Donald, Donald is going on about him being in the show, Law doesn't seem too impressed.

(5) Next was Chris Steel vs. Law, Steel got on the mic before the match and asked if the management had made it a two outta three falls match, he was told that management had denied his request as asking superstars to wrestle for that long on a return is not fair. Law came out and the pair mouthed off in the ring before Steel slapped Law, Law laughed and the bell rang. Law took early control with a knee and then taking Steel into the corner wqith beating but Steel managed to get back with a duck and then hit a few wresling moves, Law doded a knee dorp and nailing a shining wizard and the match continued like this with them exachanging for a while. At about 9 minutes Steel slid out and grabbed a chair having become frustrated at being out wrestled. As he got back in the ref grabbed the chair, as Steel argued Law caught him from behind with a Dragon Sleeper and then a Dragon suplex, Law picked up the win at little past 10 minutes with the Arrest Warrant.

A segment is shown as Rikku and Sean Lewis talk in the back.

(6) Zandig and Mondo come out together, they seemed to be having fun. Dod come out first Lewis and then Rikku, they rush the ring and clear house. The ref breaks it up and we start with Rikku and Zandig, Rikku gets the beter of Zandig with every exchange, using her speed to keep out of danger while hitting arm drags and other nice wrestling moves. DOD2 seemed to be working well and keeping Zandig from Mondo but Zandig managed to fight them both away and make a tag, Mondo came in but got caught and nailed by Lewis. The hardcore bastards took control for a while when Mondo reversed a scoop slam and throw Lewis shoulder first ot the corner. At around 14 minutes Mondo and Zandig went for the Bastardizer but Rikku made the save by Pulling Zandig away before he could complete the backcracker, and Lewis reversed into a hurricanranna.

The end of the match came when Rikku nailed a Hyper Drive after some chaos in the ring with all 4 people in, she got the 3 over Mondo I think.

after the show there was a dark match between DOD2 and 18 and WT but I didn't stay for it.
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

EWE LIVE #1: December 17th, 2008
Page 1 of 1