Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009   Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:36 am

Episode: #4

Date: November 20th, 2009

Venue: Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 19 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Dustin Hoffman: Ceno/Ashlocke, Segment involving Ashlocke

Abdul: Man/Jericho

Luke: Impromtu Match, Segment that books the impromtu match

Jon North: 3 segments involving DDD

JAY: everything else

PRE-SHOW

MAIN EVENT
Chris O'Leary vs D-Dawg
Summary: For the 3rd week in a Row, Big Show slaughters EWE Superstars
Result: No Contest

"Paint it Black" by the Rolling Stones starts playing as we see the Black Friday opening video. After that the song keeps playing while pyro shoots off on the stage. The Camera's then pan around the crowd, while Steele & Jimmy can be heard.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We are just 9 days away!...welcome to Philadelphia Pennsylvania as we reach the final stop before Final Batle, Welcome to Black Friday!  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The Wachovia Center is packed here tonight as we get set for the final show before Final Battle.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And for good reason, not only is it the final show before Final Battle...it's also one hell of a card.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No doubt Steele..Tonight's card has the feel of a Pay Per View...and for Free! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's right, we have two title matches...one of them is the EWE Championship when The Game deffends against Eli Hogan..  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I may not like our Champion...but Eli hasn't got a chance.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I'll give the kid more credit then that...but I do still think Triple H has got this..also we will see the original Divas Of Destruction team for the first time since 2008..when they take on White Tiger & Sean Lewis...who will be Opponents next Sunday..  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I don't care for either team...but the chicks got this..how can you ever expect Tiger & Lewis to get along? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well if you'd read....I mean watched White Tigers promo..they will not be thinking about Final Battle tonight...they will work as a team...they won't screw eachother over...it will be a great match  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That  I can't argue I guess.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " But so will our new Main Event...when International Champion Mr Man, defends against Chris Jericho..and in a Ladder Match!  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's going to be solid...but I already clearly said my pick...Y2J all the way...especially with it being a Ladder Match...Man hasn't a chance. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well Jimmy, you need to give the former EWE World Champion more credit..He was in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 5...and wasn't far from winning it if you ask me...it should be a good one..  "

The bell rings as we see Jennifer in the ring, next to her is Eli

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the EWE Championship!!...in the ring the challenger...from Memphis Tennessee...weighing in at 165 pounds...Eli, The Kid, Hogan!! "

ARE YOU READY?

The Crowd cheers and stands to their feet

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here we go...for the 4th time in EWE History, we kick off a show with a EWE Championship Match..  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " When was the other three? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " June 12th 2004 on EWE Chaos, it was the only match as we had a full roster Battle Royal to crown a new World Heavyweight Champion, Android #18 and the first ever EWE Champion, White Tiger...July 24th 2006 on Monday Night Chaos...again it was the only match that night, when Law won the Ultimate Three Phase Challenge after Emperor Ben walked out of the company vacating the title...and March 9th 2008 at Last Stand when Cameron Hayden defeated Dan Taylor to crown a new champion after Cena vacated it after an injury  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's sad you know that.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well when the EWE Encyclopedia is typing for me..  "

"The Game" by Motorhead continues, and after all the talking, Triple H and Stephanie finally walk out, with the EWE Championship around HHH's waist, and a water bottle in his other hand, as Stephanie is holding his other arm.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent, accompanied by his wife Stephanie...weighing in at 255 pounds...he is the current EWE Champion...The Game, TRIPLE!! H!!! "

The crowd continues to cheer as HHH and Stephanie continue down the ramp. HHH pours the bottle of water on his head and takes a drink before he tosses it into the crowd. Stephanie gives HHH a peck on the cheek before they part as Stephanie walks to the side, and HHH walks up the steps. HHH walks to the center of the apron and looks both ways, then over at Eli, before Spitting the water straight up into the air, and the remaining water straight into the camera. HHH steps between the ropes then walks across the ring, he steps up on the second rope before pulling the Title off his waist and raising it into the air in his signature pose. HHH gets off the turnbukle and takes the mic from Jennifer as his music fades.

//Triple H\\ " Philadelphia, I've only got one question for ya.........Are You Ready? "

The crowd cheers as Triple H shakes his head.

//Triple H\\ " NO!....this is my first title defense..put some effort into it...I SAID!! "

HHH climbs the opposite turnbukle as from before.

//Triple H\\ " ARE YOU READY?!!! "

HHH gets off the turnbukle and to the center of the ring..

//Triple H\\ " Then... "

HHH looks down as he points to the crowd.

//Triple H\\ " For the thousands in attendence.. "

HHH then points to the camera.

//Triple H\\ " For the millions watching at home.. "

HHH looks back up and to the camera.

//Triple H\\ " And for Edge...who though he isn't booked...will be watching this match with intent...bitting his nails...forgetting about his two former love lifes with a genuine hoe...and a fat cow...no not Vickie...I mean literally a cow...as he awaits to see who his opponent will be for Final Battle...well Edge...I can tell you who it'll be...and it's an opponent that will tell you one thing.. "

HHH looks back down.

//Triple H\\ " LLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!! "

The crowd cheers as HHH smiles

//Triple H\\ " And of course..if you're not down with that....I've only got two words for ya! "

HHH raises the mic as the crowd screams "Suck It!" HHH hands the mic to Jennifer, and the title to referee Jim Patterson as he raises it up above his head. Jim hands the title to the time keeper as the bell rings.

EWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Triple H[c] vs Eli Hogan

HHH looks at Eli and tells him to come on..Eli wastes no time charging at HHH, who just steps to the side and walks over to the other side of the ring smiling. Eli gets frustrated and tries again, HHH does the same thing. Eli charges one more time, as HHH quickly hits a hard right sending Eli to the mat. Eli gets up shaking the cobwebs off as HHH kicks him in the gut and sets up for an early pedigree, but Eli quickly rolls HHH up getting a near fall as the crowd explodes, clearly loving upsets. HHH can't believe it, he charges and hit Eli with a clothesline. As HHH looks off to the crowd thinkin Pedigree attempt Number Two you can see in his eyes, Eli quickly rolls HHH up from behind...for another long two count. HHH says no more games, no pun intended, as Eli charges and HHH plants him with a Double A Spinebuster! HHH throws his arms back as the fans cheer, except for the few boos from people really wanting an upset. As Eli stumbles to his feet, HHH tells him to "Suck It" with the crotch chop, before kicking him in the gut, and connecting The Pedigree! HHH covers as the ref counts the three.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner, And still EWE Champion...The Game, TRIPLE!! H!!!! "

"The Game" by Motorhead hits again as Jim hands HHH the title.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And just like that, The Game Retains!  "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Big deal...he won't have it that easy next Sunday..I gurantee it.. "

HHH raises the title up as Stephanie joins him in celebration before the camera's fade off into the first commercial break.

As the camera's return from commercial, Shelley and King are both already in the ring as the ref then signals for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Alex Shelley vs Michael King
Shelley smack talks for a second, before charging at King...only to be nailed with The King's Court(quick superkick) as King covers for a 3 count, while the crowd looks astonished.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Are you kidding me?"

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner, MICHAEL KING!! "

"In The End" by Linkin Park kicks into the PA as Lacey enters the ring and raises up Michaels hand, while the crowd is still speechless.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " How quick was that? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " like 5 seconds tops...Shelley charges...wham superkick..match over.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Simply amazing.. "

while the Kings and Shelley leave the ring area...the camera goes to the titan tron for a second, long enough to catch Big Show re-entering the arena, while the crowd boos..

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What's he doing here? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I think I know.. "

"King Nothing" by Metallica hits the PA and the crowd explodes as Hayden steps through the curtains...yes...he's cheered...and here's why

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring...weighing in at 209 pounds...PHILADELPHIA'S OWN...CAMERON HAYDEN!!! "

Hayden continues down the ramp...as for one night only, he continues to get cheered. As he reaches the ring "Open Your Eyes" by Guano Apes and the crowd now begins to boo as the Phoenix's step through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent, accompanied by Alyssa Phoenix...from Chicago Illinois...weighing in at 215 pounds...NERO PHOENIX!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here he is...a man who hasn't been in action, since being ambushed by Jensen's own personal Attack Dog, Big Show a couple weeks ago.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well he's fired up about it...and I expect he'll show it tonight.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well me and you better stand guard...before he attacks us next. "

Nero slides into the ring and taunts Hayden as the bell rings.

STANDARD MATCH
Cameron Hayden vs Nero Phoenix
Nero and Hayden circle a moment then they lock up, both try to get the advantage, but nothing happens. They let go and back up, as Hayden is about to step forward, Alyssa grabs his foot, he turns around and tells her to back off, then as he turns around...wham bam...The Smoking Ace!...1..2...3!

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Haha another quick one! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Damnit Alyssa! "

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner..NERO PHOENIX!!! "

the crowd boos heavily...not only for Nero being a heel...but Hayden being the hometown boy...but they soon have a reason to cheer as Hayden is back up and taps the gloating Nero on the shoulder. Nero swings at Hayden, but Hayden quickly ducks, nailing The Great Dissappoint!...The Philly crowd cheers as "King Nothing" hits back in the PA system as Hayden rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp, looking back at Nero.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He finally wins...and still gets left lying.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Hayden had to do something to rally this Philly crowd.....still to come tonight...Chris Jericho and Mr Man in a Ladder match for the International Title..but up next...Assassin & Dean Winchester...revenge from two weeks ago.. "

The cameras return just in time to hear "Destory & Dominate" by Chimaira que over the PA System...the crowd boos as Assassin steps out through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following contest is scheduled for one fall..on his way to the ring...from Dallas Texas...weighing in at 265 pounds...ASSASSIN!!! "

Assassin continues down the ramp to a booing crowd and enters the ring. His music soon cuts.

ARE YOU READY?!

The crowd cheers...but the song soon changes to "Hey Man, Nice Shot" by Filter as Dean and Bobby steps out, getting more cheers.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent...accompanied by Bobby Singer...from Lawrence Kansas...weighing in at 250 pounds...The Dean of Mean...DEAN WINCHESTER!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Two weeks ago, the Evolution of Wrestling formed...and doing so made an example out of Dean Winchester....last week the honorary member..mind you not official, but honorary member of DX along with HHH got some revenge on the King brothers..Will he be able to do it again against Assassin? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Who knows...who cares...The EOW makes a good point...he don't belong here...he belongs hunting imaginary things that don't exist.. "

Dean and Bobby continue down the ramp, then Dean enters the ring as the music stops and the bell sounds.

STANDARD MATCH
Assassin vs Dean Winchester
Assassin hits a quick clothesline, and takes the early charge of the match. He hits Dean with a few supplexes and gets a few near falls before hitting a belly to belly supplex for another near fall. As Assassin looks for The Throwback, Dean counters spinning around into a DDT. Dean now takes the lead as the crowd cheers. Dean gets a few near falls himself he even gets The Mean locked in at one point, but Assassin gets out of it. Later Dean sets Assassin up in the corner and hits a superplex. Dean covers for another near fall. After going back and forth for awhile, Assassin takes control again, after a low blow the ref somehow didn't see. Assassin follows with a power bomb and a cover, but only gets a two count. Assassin then goes for the Assassination 2.0...he successfully hits the two German Supplexes...but as he goes for the release dragon, Dean counters with a Reverse DDT. Dean covers but only gets a two count. As they get up Assassin picks Dean up once again going for The Throwback, but Dean rolls off, and as Assassin turns around, Dean picks him up and slams him face first into the canvas with The Deal!...Dean covers for a 3 count!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner...DEAN WINCHESTER!!! "

Dean raises up his hands as the ref grabs his arm and "Hey Man, Nice shot" hits again. But the song quickly cuts as "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits and out steps Jensen with a mic.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Cut the music! "

The music cuts.

//Michael Jensen\\ " Dean, you think you're so damn funny huh? "

Dean takes the mic from Jennifer and smiles nodding his head.

//Dean Winchester\\ " Yea I guess so.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Shut up, I didn't ask you! "

//Dean Winchester\\ " Actually, you did.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " He does have a point.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It was rhetorical obviously.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " whatever...I seen the tapes from last weeks show.. "

//Dean Winchester\\ " Yea it was a good show.. "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Shut up, I know it was you...I just can't figure out how you did it on the stage, when you was on the ramp.. "

//Dean Winchester\\ " Oh, you mean Shaw.... "

//Michael Jensen\\ " Forget it!...that was Strike Three!...Dean...that's the last straw...Final Battle...it's you...one on one....WITH THE REAPER!!! "

A mixed reaction comes from the crowd, as Dean doesn't even seem to care. he just smiles and shrugs as "Remember the Name" hits again.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Alot of hype for someone we've never even seen compete.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " He was 1st and last seen interupting the King of Xtreme Coronation...Final Battle we're finally going to see his in Ring Debut, I can't wait! "

The camera's come backstage where we see Kelly stopping Michael King.

//Kelly\\ " Michael, I wanna be the first to congratulate you on a well done job tonight.. "

//Michael King\\ " Was there any doubt...I'm undefeated since my return.. "

//Kelly\\ " Actually you lost last week.. "

//Michael King\\ " No, Scott did.....I have not been pinned...just a reason it shoulda been me against Hunter tonight...not Eli...how the hell did he ever earn a title shot? "

//???\\ " You getting a shot at the title?...that's a riot.. "

King and Kelly look as Jericho steps into the scene, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd.

//Chris Jericho\\ " Eli not deserving a shot...I agree with..but the most deserving man to face Hunter, isn't you...it's the man who is soley responsible for Triple H becoming the Champion in the first place.. "

//Michael King\\ " Are you kidding me?...You don't deserve a shot at jack...I could beat you anytime..any place.. "

//Chris Jericho\\ " That sounds like a challenge.. "

//Michael King\\ " Maybe it is.. "

//Chris Jericho\\ " Lucky for you.....with Edge experiencing a miracle last week...my plans for Final Battle have become open.. "

//Michael King\\ " For the International Championship? "

//Chris Jericho\\ " I haven't even won it yet Junior.. "

//Michael King\\ " IF your as good as you say you are...you'll win.. "

//Chris Jericho\\ " And I will.....your on then...me and you...and if I win tonight...it's on the line.. "

//Michael King\\ " See you next Sunday.. "

King walks off as Jericho smirks over at Kelly...then looks to the camera..

//Chris Jericho\\ " Final Battle will be a night he NEVER...forgets...Again... "

Jericho chuckles then walks off as the camera's return to ringside.

"Hell" by Disturbed echoes around the arena, followed by a mixed reaction from the crowd as Ceno steps through the curtains, with the Mid Eastern Title over his shoulder.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring...from Hamilton Ontario Canada...weighing in at 278 pounds....he is the EWE Mid Eastern Champion...JAMES CENO!!! "

Ceno continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring, he raises up the Mid Eastern title before handing it over to the time keeper.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " How did he luck out of what seems to be Championship night? "

As Ceno stares down the ramp, pulling on the ropes as if to test their elasticity, the lights go dark. Gold laser lights protrude from the stage as a hard, thumping drum beat brings in the instrumental version of Nightwish's "Seven Days To The Wolves". As always, it heralds the arrival of Shawn Ashlocke, who steps from the entry way... but doesn't seem quite himself. Rather than the cocky, almost pre-emptively celebratory strut to the ring he normally gives, he stares at Ceno with a look of cold, almost angry determination. He walks slowly, letting his anger build up inside him, toward the ring.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ His opponent, from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds... SHAWWWWN AAAAASSSSHHHLOOOOOCKE!

As he walks up the steps, Ceno seems ready to pounce. Rather than stepping through the ropes and giving his opponent a chance to hit him from behind, Ashlocke leans back, pulling back on the ropes and slingshots himself over the rope, and down, eyes still locked on his opponent. He doesn't move any more, until the lights retun to normal, the bell rings, and Ceno begins to step toward the center of the ring.

NON-TITLE MATCH
James Ceno[c] vs Shawn Ashlocke

He doesn't get a chance to even decide on his opening move, because Shawn launches himself right at him, shoulder first, tackling him to the floor, and delivering shot after shot to his forehead.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Looks like Ashlocke meant what he said, Jimmy. He's here to punish James Ceno... but who is he trying to send this message to?

//Jimmy Justice\\ Hell if I know, Steele. Do I look like a psychic to you? Ashlocke's just one big mystery right now.

Once Shawn has beaten down Ceno to his own satisfaction he gets to his feet. Holding onto the ropes for support he drives stomp after stomp into his ribs, all over him like a rabid dog. After about five of those, he fires himself off the next nearest ropes, and comes running back into a brutal knee-drop to the same spot on the ribs.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Wow. Ashlocke is relentless.

Next he picks up Ceno by the hair, taking some time as he man-handles the much larger man, and tosses him over the ropes, then follows him down to ringside. As Ceno begins to get to his feet, Shawn uses his shoulder again, but this time to push James forward, backing him into the ring steps, following which, he takes a couple steps back, and begins to feed him right hands to the face, until the only thing keeping him on his feet is the steps to lean against.

//Jimmy Justice\\ This doesn't look good for James Ceno! Wake up James!

But it's too late. Ashlocke comes running in with a big dropkick to Ceno that knocks him back, in turn knocking the steps off their base, and sending the lighter top part rolling away.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh my god, this is just too much. Shawn, he didn't do anything to you! Stop this!

As Shawn begins to get up, a huge, sadistic smile crosses his face. He starts to pick Ceno up again, and slams his head into the apron to knocking him groggy again, following which his head goes into the corner post, splitting him open. Shawn then rolls into the ring to break up the referee's ten count, then right back to the outside. He pulls Ceno up by the arm, then uses it to whip him into the barricade. Ceno clutches his back in pain as the blood rolls over his face, and Shawn raises his arms into the air as the crowd unleashes a loud chorus of boos. Finally, he seems to lose interest in this ringside punishment, and throws Ceno back into the ring. He climbs up after him but stands back, signaling for James to get up as the crowd is in a total uproar. As he does start to regain his footing, Shawn uses his shin guard to chop block James' leg out from under him, taking him down to the mat.

//Jimmy Justice\\ This is just sick.

//Jonathan Steele\\ I doubt, at this point, that there's a part of James Ceno's body that isn't screaming in pain. Just pin him and get it over with, Shawn, you've done enough.

Ashlocke kneels over James and begins to feed him punches again, dying the tape over his hands red with the Mid Eastern champion's blood. Deciding he's had enough, the referee comes in to pull Ashlocke off, but is caught with an elbow on the backswing, and falls unconscious. Shawn feels this and looks back, smiling at the sight of the KOed referee.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh god, this can't be good.

Ashlocke rolls out of the ring and pulls up the apron, retrieving a kendo stick, and rolls back into the ring. He stands in front of Ceno, who's laying on his side, and swings the stick downward, like an ax, along Ceno's back.

//Jimmy Justice\\ That looks like he hit him in the kidneys, Steele. That's gonna wreak havoc on his body.

//Jonathan Steele\\ And the rest of this has done what, exactly? Ceno is getting used as a canvas, just like Shawn promised, to send a message to whoever Ashlocke blames for this losing streak he's been on.

Shawn steps back and levels another shot to the same spot, sending Ceno rolling over onto his back to protect it. The next shot levels across his forehead, and Ceno stops moving all together.

//Jimmy Justice\\ I think he's out, Steele. Ceno is in big trouble.

Seeing the referee regaining his feet, Shawn throws the stick out of the ring, and repositions himself at Ceno's feet. He lifts up Ceno's legs, wraps them around his own, and rolls him over.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Sharpshooter! Sharpshooter! This might be the most merciful thing Ashlocke's done all match, Jimmy. At least now Ceno can tap out.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Or... could... I don't think he's even there to feel this, Steele.

The referee notices no response from Ceno and walks over to check him. He raises the hand, and it drops. He raises it again, another drop. One last raise and.... As the hand hits the floor, he signals the bell.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ Here is your winner by way of knock out... SHAAAAWN AAAASSSHHLOOOOCKE!

Ashlocke releases the hold hops out the ring, and heads to the back, satisfied that he's made his point. The referee barely manages to revive Ceno and starts to help him up, as another shape jumps out of the crowd.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Wait... is that The Miz? What's he doing here?

Just as Ceno was about to be escorted from the ring, Miz hops in, pushes the referee aside, and hooks Ceno's arms behind him.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Oh my god... SKULL CRUSHING FINALE! Hasn't this man suffered enough?

Just then, "Hellfire" by Airbourne blares over the speakers as Adam J. Stone steps out onto the ramp.

//Adam Stone\\ James, I promised you that being handed that belt would be the last stroke of luck you had, and over the last few weeks I think your matches have been proving my point... but let me introduce you to your next opponent. Because at Final Battle you will defend your title against... THE MIZ!

Stone's music plays again as Miz grabs the Mid Eastern title and holds it over his head.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Could this be a sign of things to come, Jimmy?

//Jimmy Justice\\ I sure hope so!

And that's the last thing we see and the scene fades to a commercial.

The camera's return from commercial, with "Gold Medal" by Tha Trademarc echoing into the PA Speakers. The crowd cheers as Kurt Angle steps out and points both hands up, with his index fingers out, as red, white, and blue pyro shoots off behind him.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is scheduled for one fall..on his way to the ring...from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania...weighing in at 240 pounds...KURT ANGLE!! "

Angle continues down the ramp as the crowd cheers him on as he gets into the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here he comes...an Olympic Gold Medalist"

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yea yea...that he won with a Broken Freakin Neck " *Rolls Eyes*

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well he did..

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well you're forgetting one thing.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What's that? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " His opponent is Awesome! "

With that said, "Hotel" hits and the crowd shifts into boos as Miz comes out...but alot of guys change their mind when they see Maryse, they can't help it..

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his opponent...accompanied by Maryse...from Cleveland Ohio...weighing in at 231 pounds...THE MIZ!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I'm sure he's pleased with himself after what he did to the Mid Eastern Champion "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Why shouldn't he be? Screw Ceno...Miz is our next Champ...you know why? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Here we go again.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Cause he's Awesome! "

Miz and Maryse continue down the ramp, continuing to get booed. As Miz slides into the ring and taunts the booing crowd some more, then smirks as he looks at Angle.

STANDARD MATCH
Kurt Angle vs The Miz
Miz and Angle circle before locking up, which Miz quickly gets slamed to the mat with a belly-to-belly supplex. Miz gets back up and is quickly taken right back down with a hip-toss. Miz pounds the mat and gets back up again, charging at Angle, who steps out of the way, then hits a German Supplex, Angle keeps it locked as he hits a second...then a 3rd, as the crowd roars. Angle then grabs Miz and locks in the Anklelock as the crowd cheers some more. Miz screams and screams, he reaches for the bottom rope, but Angle pulls him away and applies more pressure. Miz finally gets to his other foot, then jumps up, kicking Angle in the face, as the crowd boos. Miz gets up then quickly hits a springboard bulldog. Miz gets up and smirks posing to the booing crowd. He even takes a bow, before he grabs Angle and gets him in a Full Nelson, but before he can go for the Skull Crushing Finale, Angle slides out of it.

Angle grabs Miz and hits another Belly-to-Belly supplex as Angle gets up and screams taking his straps down, as the crowd cheers knowing what it signifies....As Miz stumbles up, Angle hits the Angle Slam!...Angle covers...one..two...but right before three...Maryse sneakily puts Miz's foot on the bottom rope and yells at the ref pointing it out. The crowd boos as Maryse just smiles. Angle looks at Maryse and also smiles, before locking Miz back in the Anklelock while the crowd explodes again. Miz fights and screams and once again gets near the bottom rope to again be pulled back acrossed the ring. Maryse hops up on the apron and dristracts the ref, just in time as Miz taps, but the ref don't see it. Angle lets go and walks over to say something, but Miz quickly stumbles up, on one leg, grabs Angle from behind and nails The Skull Crushing Finale!...Miz hooks the leg as Maryse jumps down and the ref turns around and counts the one...two...three!

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner...THE MIZ!!! "

"Hotel" hits as Miz rolls out of the ring and Maryse raises his arm, the ref comes out and raises the other, before Miz and Maryse step away from the ref.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Damnit, highway robbery! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " You know why? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I don't care if he's awesome, he stole this damn match! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I was going to say because he pinned him...but ya he is pretty awesome...DUH "

Miz and Maryse continue up the ramp, as Angle sits up in disbelief of what just happened.

As we cut to the backstage, we can see Shawn Ashlocke, now wearing a pair of black dress pants and just in the process of throwing a deep brown dress shirt around his arms, getting ready to leave the arena after his match. In the background, we hear some kind of commotion coming from the hallway outside the locker room. There are two voices yelling at each other, one male and one female. Curious, Shawn walks over to the doorway and peaks out as the camera adjusts to see down the hallway. There we see one of the stagehands standing and arguing with Trinity, the very same (coincidentally named) woman who stopped Ashlocke on his way into the building. She seems furious about this interruption in her plans and is screaming at the stage hand.

//Trinity\\ Listen you glorified grunt, I'm here to see Shawn Ashlocke, and I'm going to find him no matter what you have to say! If you know what's good for you, you'll get out of my way, and tell me where he is, so I can be on my way!

//Stagehand\\ Ma'am, I told you already, you can't be back here. This is a secured area!

//Trinity\\ Fine, if you won't help me, then get out of my way before I...

She tries to push past him, but the man grabs her. With almost lightning-like reflexes her arm pops out and her hand hits him right in the throat, dropping the much larger man to the floor.

//Trinity\\ Sorry, I didn't want to have to do that, but this is important...

Finally having seen enough, Shawn steps out of the doorway, shirt still open, and looking furious.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ I thought I told you to stay away from me.

//Trinity\\ Shawn, please, just give me a few minutes, I really need to speak to you.

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ That's what they all say, honey, now why don't you just wait right here, I'm sure security is on their way.

//Trinity\\ Shawn please, you have to help me, I...

She turns as the sound of several sets of footsteps seem to be running toward the shot. Three security guards, hands on their batons, turn the corner. The one up front takes on a role as speaker for the group.

//Security Guard\\ Alright ma'am, step away from Mr. Ashlocke, it's time to go.

//Trinity\\No! Please! You have to listen to me!

The security group launches into action, the first one grabbing her right arm, spinning behind her and cuffing it. She swings back with her left to elbow him but he moves his head to avoid it. The second grabs the left hand and brings it around so his partner can cuff it as well, meanwhile the third stands a few feet back in case she gets away somehow. They start to drag her down the hallway as she kicks and fights. She calls out to Shawn even as she's being removed from the building.

//Trinity\\ Shawn, it's me! Can't you tell who I am?

//Shawn Ashlocke\\ You're crazy, lady. Good job, boys!

As they push open the door, and just before it shuts, the woman yells out in one last desperate attempt.

//Trinity\\ It's me! Trinity! Your wife!

The door closes with that final shout as Shawn begins to blink rapidly, as if trying desperately to sort through this new layer of this woman's dementia. She didn't look like his Trinity, besides, she was dead. He knew that for certain, because he watched her die in his arms. He'd raised their half orphaned son for these last 4 years without her. Not to mention, begrudgingly though it may have been, he'd killed her himself. This new woman, ironic as her name may be, was crazy... but he would still have to take precautions. As anybody with any measurable amount of fame knows, there are very few things more dangerous than a combination of mental instability and hero worship. The scene fades to black, and then to a commercial.

The crowd pops as we come back from a commercial break to see Derek Daniels once again wondering the halls of the EWE event. He has his phone stuck to his ear as always, but something seems different about tonight. It is not clear who he is on the phone with as he leans up against the wall and places a hand to his forehead.

//Derek Daniels\\ You don't understand Joe, I can't have this chaos backstage, that is what they brought me in for, and then I'm going to just take a beating by someone in a mask...I can't go around watching my back.

He starts to talk more as he walks down the long hallway, not watching where he is going, he is getting farther and farther away from his office and the locker rooms.

//Derek Daniels\\ So I'm supposed to beat this random person to a pulp and maybe lose my job? Jensen said he would take care of it, but then the scatter brain was running around last week being chased by another man in a mask...Or so he says...I'm just not sure what to do.

As he begins walking towards a dead end in the building, the crowd starts to gasp as behind Derek, out of a dark room emerges the same masked figure that attacked Derek last week. He is still talking on the phone when the figure picks up a chair. He starts to creep toward Derek, but Derek turns around.

//Derek Daniels\\ SON OF A B---

The masked man swings the chair but Derek ducks and turns around only to be kicked in the gut and thrown like a rag doll onto a table. The masked man cradles Derek's head and starts to pound away on his forehead. Derek tries to cover himself to no avail, the man then drags Derek off the table and Irish whips him into the wall, when Derek bounces off, the man picks up the chair and nails Derek with it. Derek falls to the floor motionless, but the man just keeps pounding away at Derek's lifeless body. He finally quits, spits on Derek's body once more and walks away. The camera pans in on Derek's body.

As the camera's return to ringside "Real Emotion" cues over the PA and the crowd cheers...but the song fades into "Sinner" by Drowning pool as the crowd still cheers, and explodes as The girls step through the curtains.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! On their way to the ring, Android #18...Rikku...THE DIVAS OF DESTRUCTION!!! "

18 & Rikku continue down the ramp as the fans continue to cheer.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here they come...Multiple time World Champions...and Hall of Famers teaming for the first time since 2007...The Diva's of Destruction! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " When they lost to a disfunctional DX.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Why would you bring that up? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Because it was funny.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well in any event...Unbreakable, August 9th...2008 "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " No...that match was August of 2007...we just said it.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " I was actually answering Rikku's Role...I mean promo.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " ok? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " On that night Predator & Christy Chaos drew to White Tiger & Umaga in the finals of the Tag Title tournament...but of course that was the main event...the purpose for mentioning that date was because of the Semi Main Event that night..Rikku vs Sean Lewis.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Oh right.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " it was a great match...they knew eachother so well they was countering constantly...infact Rikku at one point used a Statusfaction...Lewis at one point used a Stone Cold Stunner...just cause they had to do a move they wouldn't expect...in the end Rikku won though.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " What about that one Xplosion..umm like August of 06..when she faced Lewis for the World Title...he got himself disqualified leading to the Triple Threat at Summer Slam.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Making tonight the fourth time they have been opponents..but how could she forget her first World Title victory "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Because shes ditsy.. "

as DOD gets in the ring..."Smart Went Crazy" by Atmosphere hits over the PA system and the crowd keeps on cheering as Lewis steps out.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And The opponents...first from Minneapolis Minnesota...weighing in at 209 pounds...SEAN 'SLUG' LEWIS!!! "

Lewis continues down the ramp while the fans continue to cheer, Lewis rolls into the ring as he smiles then shakes Rikku and 18's hands. Suddenly his music stops and the lights dim back down.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

The crowd cheers

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY

The crowd cheers some more as Lewis and DOD nods.

AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Gunz N Roses continues to play and the crowd explodes when White Tiger steps out on stage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " And his partner...from Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 pounds...WHITE TIGER!!! "

Tiger continues down the ramp and walks up the steps then enters the ring. Tiger looks at Sean and smiles before shaking hands with 18 & Rikku. They situate who's going to start as the ref calls for the bell.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Divas of Destruction vs White Tiger & Sean Lewis
Tiger and 18 begin the match, it goes back and forth with 18 hitting Tiger with a quick clothesline, but Tiger following with a back supplex. Tiger starts taking control as he whips 18 into the corner, then charges when a clothesline, he whips her into the ropes, then plants her with a spinebuster. Rather then covering he tags in Lewis, who jumps up on the turnbukle and leaps off with a Swanton Bomb, He hooks the leg, but Rikku breaks it up. Lewis whips 18 into the ropes but she comes back with a fearce Clothesline as the crowd goes "ohh". 18 covers getting a two count before she whips Lewis over to her corner. 18 tags Rikku then sets Lewis up on the turnbukle...DOD plants Lewis with a double superplex. Rikku covers but Lewis kicks out.

Rikku picks Lewis up and hits him with a quick DDT, and covers for another quick two count. Lewis counters an irish whip and sends Rikku into the corner, but she runs up and connects a whisper in the wind as the crowd cheers, she covers for another two. Rikku and Lewis both get up, Rikku ducks a clothesline attempt then dropkicks Lewis in the back, making him fall against the ropes. Rikku dashes and connects with the OverDrive! the crowd explodes as Rikku makes the cover.one...two..Tiger breaks it up.

DOD makes plenty of tags keeping Lewis isolated over the next 5 or 6 monutes, until finally Rikku and Lewis are legal as they crash in the center of the ring....they both make their crawl and make the tags to 18 & White Tiger. WT comes in and of course, like they always do when their partner has been isolated, cleans house. He takes 18 down with a clothesline...then has another one wrapped up nice and tidy for Rikku as well. 18 comes at him and he ducks, before turning around and locking in the Tiger's Snare...18 screams, but Rikku is able to break it up. After awhile 18 and WT get the pace going strong and it gets to the point where you lose track whos legal...18 hits Tiger with the Annhilation 18 gets up, and is quickly struck with the Gloria! Lewis gets up, only to be dropkicked from behind again...and once again nailed with the OverDrive! Rikku covers for the 3!

"Real Emotion" hits as the ref raises Rikku and the getting up 18's hands.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here are your winners...Eighteen and Rikku...The DIVAS OF DESTRUCTION!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " There you have it, DOD takes up the victory in one great match.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Yea yea whatever.. "

DOD continues to celebrate, until the music cuts and a promo begins playing on the titan tron, getting DOD's attention.

FINAL BATTLE
RIKKU
THE RUBBER MATCH!

The promo stops as everyone, especially Rikku is confused...then suddenly there's some familar laughter heard through the PA Speakers...followed by

BOOM!
ITS TIME TO ROCK N ROLL

The Crowd explodes as Rikku smiles.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Holy crap! Trish will be at Final Battle!!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Yet anoter big match announced! "

To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009   Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:37 am

Episode: #4

Date: November 20th, 2009

Venue: Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Theme: "Paint it Black" by The Rolling Stones

Turnout: 19 RolePlays

Recovery Status: Original Resuls (Hard Drive)

RESULTS CREDIT

Dustin Hoffman: Ceno/Ashlocke, Segment involving Ashlocke

Abdul: Man/Jericho

Luke: Impromtu Match, Segment that books the impromtu match

Jon North: 3 segments involving DDD

JAY: everything else

The camera's slowly return with Jennifer in the ring, she smiles as the camera moves down to her.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Ladies and gentlemen, Michael Jensen has informed me that the following contest is an 'Earn your contract', Extreme Rules match."

A huge roar goes up.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Extreme Rules, alright!"

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Love it, Steele, I love it."

The camera slowly moves back as a voice is heard over the PA, "Weeeeell.... WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW!" a chorus of boos rings out as the curtain bustles, the massive figure of the big show appearing from behind it.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Big Show, Jensen's hitman..."

The curtain bustles again behind him as first Rosie and then Jamal walk out behind the Show, increasing the boos. Show looks focused as he slowly walks towards the ring, his eyes fixed on the squared circle inwhich he has done so much damage.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "Introducing first he weighs in at 493 pounds, and hails from Tampa, Florida, The big show! and teaming with him, they have a combined weight of 939 pounds, Rosie and Jamal, the three minute warning!"

As the introduction continues the booing gets louder and louder, the Big Show hops onto the apron and climbs to his feet, stepping over the top rope with incredible ease, 3MW walk up the steps and climb into the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "3 minute warning and the big show, both have done favours for our boss in recent weeks."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Well if this guy hadn't made such an outrageous contract claim."

The big shows music fades as the three men in the walk prowl slowly, "It's.... the ... Kid!" is heard on the PA to a surprisingly familiar rhythm, a few cheers go up as a man makes his way onto the stage wearing black trunks with green trim, black boots and green arm tape with a black and green mask. On the mask it says "KID".

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I guess this is the guy."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "give me a break."

Jimmy's disgust is due to the fact the camera zooms to the face of the kid, the fans roar as they instantly recognise the man behind the mask and it all clicks into place; SHAWN MICHAELS.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ "and the opponent, Michael 'The Kid' Kidd!."

A huge roar goes up as Kidd makes his way down the ramp, his disguise is horrifically bad, but nevertheless the fans play along. Kidd runs down the ramp and slides into the ring, the ref tries to stop the three in the ring getting to kid but they just shove him aside, Kidd gets to his feet and immediatly ducks a clothesline from the Big Show, Jamal swings a feet nearly taking Kidds face off but he ducks that too and then nips out the other side.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "What a coward."

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Give up, it's 3 on 1."

EARN YOUR CONTRACT
EXTREME RULES MATCH
The Kid vs The Big Show & 3 Minute Warning

Kidd climbs onto the apron hitting Rosie in the head as he approaches, he then jumps up springing off the ropes and flying into Jamal with an axe handle taking him down, he quickly turns only to be grabbed by the throat, by the big show.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Oh no"

Kidd kicks show in the gut over and over breaking his grip, he pushes Show back into the ropes before turning around only to be grabbed and thrown over head by Rosie, with a belly to belly. The fans scream in awe as Jamal quickly follows up by splashing on Kidd, the team then pick him up and launch him into the ropes hitting a double back body drop.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "See, this is what happens."

The big show joins in the beat down as the three simply hit whatever move they want on Kidd, over and over they pick him up and drop him down, they actually seem uninterested in finishing the match off, they just look like they want to hurt him. Big Show picks kid up and plants him with a huge showstopper before Jamal and Rosie hit diving headbutts.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Just end it, end it now."

The trio pose and celebrate, but still don't end it, 3MW slide out grabbing a table and a chair, they slide back in, Kidd is slowly stuggling to his feet but Big show takes care of him with a huge knock out punch. 3MW set up the table, Big show grabs Kidd by the throat and hoists him into the air, holding him up with one hand, he walks to the table...

ARE YOU READY?!

A huge cheer goes up in the arena, Big Show drops Kid to the floor turning around, he flips the table over looking to the stage.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Oh, look who has to come out."

but nothing happens, Big Show shakes his head and points to the table again, 3MW pick it up and set it back up, Big Show grabs Kidd again and locks his mammoth hand around the throat once more.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "We are back to square one for kidd."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "I knew that spineless moron of a champion we have wouldn't come out here."

Big Show lifts Kidd into the air again, holding him over the table.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

Another roar goes up as 'The Game' by Motorhead plays, the fans turn their attention to the ramp as the curtain parts, Triple H strides onto the the eWe title locked around his waist, he grins as he raises his arm, showing the men in the ring what he has... his signature sledgehammer.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Here comes our 'spineless' champion."

The curtain parts again, a second man steps out, the fans roar recognising the DX brand covered Dean Winchester. Big show has by now thrown The Kid to the floor, Trips and Dean start down the ramp and walk up the steps, climbing into the ring, Big Show grabs the chair that 3MW brought in, the five men stare down, Kidd struggles to his feet next to DX.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "Just lay down you moron!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Why should he? He wants this contract!"

The music fades, Triple H is speaking to the big show, a serious look on his face rather than the normal joking, Suddenly Show swings the chair but HHH nails him in the gut with the hammer, the other 4 dive into action exchanging blows, Dean vs. Jamal and Kidd vs. Rosie.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Here we go."

Dean and Jamal swap shots until dean takes control and dumps Jamal out of the ring with a clothesline, meanwhile Kidd takes Rosie back into the corner and beats on him, Dean joins in and the pair team up by tossing Rosie over the ring and then catching him witha double dropkick as he returns, Rosie rolls out of the ring.

//Jimmy Justice\\ "This is illegal!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "Why? It's extreme rules!"

Triple H, who has dropped show with the Hammer stalks the largest athlete in the world, but as Show stuggles he turns the wrong way towards Kidd, who nails a quick superkick! The fans roar as he spins around fight into a chair to the gut from Dean! Trips then grabs him and nails a huge pedigree!

//Jonathan Steele\\ "PEDIGREE!"

Kidd rolls Big Show over using all his might to hook the tree trunk leg, the ref falls and counts 1...2...3!

//Jimmy Justice\\ "What a joke!"

//Jonathan Steele\\ "He won it!"

The music starts again as Kidd gets to his feet raising his arms, Dean and HHH raise the mans arms.

//Jonathan Steele\\ "I get the feeling the boss won't be happy with DX."

//Jimmy Justice\\ "No duh..."

The scene slowly fades off as Kidd celebrates with Dean and Hunter.

After the match the camera goes to ringside where Jimmy Justice and Jonathan Steele are standing by.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Well folks, we seem to have word that some altercation has happened backstage, we are not sure what happened, but it seems to be a fallout from our Chief of Staff, Derek Daniels getting attacked...Let's go take a look.

//Jimmy Justice\\ Whoever is doing this Jonathan...Has your boy's number!

We pan backstage where ten road agents and medical staff members are standing around a bleeding Derek Daniels who is sitting up against the wall now, when he comes to his sense he stands up and begins rampaging around trying to get them to leave him.

//Derek Daniels\\ I WANT TO FIND HIM...I WANT TO RIP HIS HEAD OFF..LET ME GO!

He screams and flails around before finally around three men hold him back as the medical staff places a large white patch on his head to stop the bleeding. He is still raging about when the scene fades into a commercial.

As we return from a commercial break, "Headstrong" By Trapt hits the P.A systems as the crowd begins the cheer, the lights do not lower, the pyro does not go off, but Derek Daniels comes storming out of the tunnel, no longer wearing a suit, but his dress pants and a button down shirt which is unbuttoned a little, with his sleeves rolled up. The crowd cheers, but Derek does not acknowledge them

//Jimmy Justice\\ I must say, for a man who just got the living crap beat out of him, he is still not a man I would like to cross right now...

//Jonathan Steele\\ I guess this stalker has finally pushed the line too far for Derek's liking. Wow. Derek is ANGRY folks.

Derek rolls into the ring and motions for his music to be cut as he takes the microphone. He looks around at the crowd.
Derek Daniels: When I first came out here in front of the fans, I said I did not have it anymore. I said I was done with wrestling. I didn't have the fire, I didn't have the passion, I didn't have the skills.
He looks around as the crowd is hanging on his every word.

//Derek Daniels\\ I came here to bring peace to the locker room, to help decide matches, to help give superstars the proper title shots, to bring new talent into a legendary federation....But now all that has been taken to another level. I can understand someone not being happy with the way I do my job, that is fine. This ‘stalker' that has been following me around since I got here, taking cheap shots and leaving me notes...That's not going to cut it!

The crowd cheers as Derek looks around as he walks around the ring.

//Derek Daniels\\ I don't do my business in a mask! I don't sneak attack anyone, I'll say it right to their face. So I'm telling you...
He faces the ramp.

//Derek Daniels\\ Whoever you are, get down here and face me like a man..I'm SICK and TIRED of taking beatings. I said I didn't have it anymore, and maybe I don't...But I will whip your ass all over this arena!

The crowd bursts in cheers as Derek pulls his shirt off and starts to pace around the ring.

//Jonathan Steele\\ There you have it folks! Derek Daniels is calling out the masked man who has been stalking him since week one!

//Jimmy Justice\\ He may be biting off more than he can chew, I thought Derek was past his prime after his first match. The ring rust will be terrible!

Derek waits and waits for the masked man to come out, he faces the ramp and entrance and waits as he motions for the person to bring it on. Suddenly, a masked man jumps from the crowd and the crowd starts to yell for Derek to turn around.

//Jonathan Steele\\ NO! NO! TURN AROUND!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Derek Daniels is about to his ass handed to him...Again.

The man slides into the ring and waits for Derek to turn around, when Derek goes to pace again, the man jumps into the air and delivers an inverted ddt, Derek's head bounces off the mat as he lies there, motionless. The masked man picks Derek up to his feet and sends him into the ropes and then delivers another crushing blow with a close line. He then straddles Derek and begins pounding away once more. The man then bounces up and poses for the crowd as they boo.

//Jonathan Steele\\ DAMN IT! This is not even fair! Derek had no chance of defending himself..

//Jimmy Justice\\ It's his own fault Steele, he turned his back. He lost the ball...

The man sits Derek in the corner as takes a run and slams his knee into Derek's head. He falls over, motionless as the man drags Derek to the center of the ring and stands over him. He lifts his hand into the air and puts his hand on top of the mask. He lets it sit there a while before he lifts it up...The crowd starts to boo louder....Johnny Chaos begins to motion for the crowd to cheer for him as he spits on Derek's lifeless body, for the third time in two weeks.

//Jonathan Steele\\ JOHNNY CHAOS?! What the HELL?! WHY?!

Jimmy Justice: Nicely played by Johnny Chaos, Derek turns him down for a shot at a title, so he gets revenge, by beating the hell out of Derek for two weeks.

//Jonathan Steele\\ This is not right...This is downright sick.

Johnny lifts Derek to his feet and lets him stand for a moment before giving him...THE EXTREME MAKEOVER.

//Jonathan Steele\\ Insult to injury! Salt in the wound! Chaos delivers the Extreme Makeover to Daniels...This is pathetic.

Johnny celebrates for a while around the ring as Derek is still lifeless. After a few minutes, Johnny begins to head up the ramp. As he does, we see Derek move in the ring a little as he crawls toward the ropes. Johnny starts to walk back down the ramp, but stops half way as Derek is on his feet, though bleeding and cut open. Derek calls for the microphone and leans on the rope for help as he looks toward Chaos.

//Derek Daniels\\ About that match...Johnny.

Johnny smirks as he points to his head and mouths: I knew you'd come to your senses.

//Jimmy Justice\\ See! Derek is going to give him the match after all! You gotta' love the way Johnny Chaos does business.

Johnny rubs his hands together as Derek gathers himself.

//Derek Daniels\\ You DO have a match at Final Battle...

The crowd begins to boo as Johnny celebrates thinking that he will finally get the title shot he asked Derek for.

//Derek Daniels\\ Yeah, I'll give you a match...Against...ME....DYNAMIC...DEREK...DANIELS.

The crowd roars as Johnny‘s smile instantly turns to rage as he looks at Derek in the ring. Johnny begins to back up the ramp with solemn look as Derek laughs.

//Jonathan Steele\\ MY GOD! Chaos versus Daniels at Final Battle! The in ring return of Derek Daniels! He has had enough!

//Jimmy Justice\\ Derek Daniels just signed over his death wish..

//Jonathan Steele\\ That may be true, but WHAT A MATCH! What a pay per view! "Dynamic" Derek Daniels versus Johnny Chaos!

The screen fades with Derek still bleeding, and smiling in the direction of Johnny Chaos.

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " The Following contest is a ladder match, where the only way to win is to relinquish the belt off its hook held high above the ring, and it is for the International Championship!!...Introducing first the challenger...from Manhasset, New York...weighing in at 226 pounds... Chris Jericho!! "

A pyro display blasts off as "Break The Walls Down" booms over the pa system, Jericho walks out with a maniacal expression to a chorus of boos. He smuglys brushes off the jeers, as he walks cockily to the ring. He grabs the mic off Sparks

//Chris Jericho\\ " You should be announcing me as The next International Champion. And for your mishap of blunder, I will show you why I'm the best in the world at what I do today. I can wrestle, I can sing, I can write books, and now I can announce better than you "

Jericho points at Jennifer, who looks at him confused, as the crowd boo

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Is Chris Jericho feeling okay? "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Haha he's a genious "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jennifer did her job fine, why is he making a mockery out of her "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Because he's the best in the world at what he does, thats why "

//Chris Jericho\\ " And my opponent, from Miami Florida, weighing in at 235 pounds, the current but soon to be former International Champion.. MR MAN!! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Wow, what a disgusting display of disrespect for the International Champion by Chris Jericho "

"The Enemy" by Godsmack drones around the arena, as the crowd give a mixed reaction. They don't like Mr Man, but they don't like Jericho at all, so somebody has to be the semi-good guy. Mr Man pumps out from behind the curtain, amped up, and ready to kick Jerichos ass, as he charges into the ring

INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
LADDER MATCH
Mr Man[c] vs Chris Jericho

Mr Man jumps straight onto Jericho with a lou thesz press, punching the crap out of his ugly face. The ref tries to break it up so he can ring the bell, but Manny threatens to roll by in his lowrider to his house and do his wife, so the ref rings the bell as Mr Man continues to relentlessly pummel Jerichos face. After getting winded, Jericho rolls around the floor, so Mr Man slides out of the ring and reaches straight for a ladder, taking it back in with him, and setting it up. He climbs up the ladder to the top, ready to reach the belt, but just before he can get a finger on it. Jericho hobbles back to his feet, and unintentionally as Jericho gets up, his back hits the side of the ladder, forcing the ladder to sway, before dropping to the floor as Mr Man lands on the ropes. Jericho then turns around to realise whats happened. He smiles geniously as if he planned it all along. Mr Man despite tumbling down, looks as if hes getting back up, so Jericho qwells his attempt giving him a dirty step up enzuiguiri to the side of the head. Jericho then sets up the ladder for himself, climbing up arrogantly, taking his time. That comes to cost him tho, as Mr Man revives himself, and leaps in the air catching Jerichos head for a hurricanrana off the ladder!

Both men stay grounded for a moment as the ref begins a ten count. At about 5 though Sparks whispers something in his ear, he thinks he's going on a date, which his wife won't be happy about that, but then Sparks slaps him in the face and explains theres no ten count in a ladder match. After all this had happened, Mr Man began to work on Jerichos head, first with the three amigos, but as I said last week for copyright purpopes we have to call it the three amigos. Jericho still got up, but was dizzy as hell, so Mr Man sent Jericho Back to the Future, before bringing him back for a Future Shock, albeit it without Doc, Marty, and the Car. Mr Man then begin climbing up the ladder, he couldnt go as fast as the first time, as he was abit exhausted from all the flipping and dropping of Jerichos face. He crawled midway up the ladder before Jericho sprung out of nowhere to hit an excellent springboard dropkick. Mr Man would have dropped to the mat, but he got caught in the ladder. Jericho ensured he would get payback for the head workout by Mr Man
earlier, by running off the ropes, and drilling his head off the ladder with a devastating bulldog. Jericho then brought a new ladder into the ring, as the old one was messed up after the bulldog delivered to Mr Man. He set it up and began slithering up the ladder.

He got his finger up to the top step, and tried to reach the belt, but was too low, so he tried to force himself slightly higher, but as he did, he was smacked violently with another ladder, as Mr Man sandwiched him inbetween the two, before Jericho fell like a brick to the mat. Mr Man then jumped on the ropes and feeling froggy hit THE FUTURE SPLASH on Jericho! Jericho was out of it, and Mr Man set up the last remaining ladder and begin climbing slowly upwards. He reached the top, and was comfortably in position to grab the belt. He went to unhook the belt, but just as he was about to do so, a kane like display of fire erupted on all four turnbuckles of the ring. This made Mr Man jaded a bit, as a picture of a smiling Android #18 appeared on the titantron. This pissed off Mr Man, and this momentarily
distraction, caused a lap of concentration. As Jericho had setup a extra ladder off the ladder Mr Man was already on, and Jericho came charging up the ladder like lightning, not only smacking Mr Man with a CODEBREAKER off the top of the ladder, but literally grabbing the belt off the hook seconds before. They both fell to the ring. It all happened so fast that the referee didn't realise Jericho had the belt in his hand, but once he did he signalled for the bell, as the crowd looked shocked

//Jennifer Sparks\\ " Here is your winner of the match, And THE NEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION.. CHRIS JERICHO!!!! "

"Break The Walls Down" blared over the PA system, as a huge fireworks display was let off in celebration. Both Jericho and Man were out cold, and I don't think Jericho even realised he'd won as EMTs came rushing to check on both.

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Holy shit! What an amazing codebreaker, and in all of that melee, Jericho somehow managed to grab the belt at the same time too! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " A truly remarkable finish, but Mr Man shoulda won, Android #18 screwed him "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Android did nothing. If Mr Man was truly focused he would have blanked out the fire display and grabbed the belt anyway. A fully deserved victory for Chris Jericho! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Well Chris Jericho is our NEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, and I'm sure we won't hear the end of him bragging for weeks to come "

Jericho then hobbled up, dazed and knackered. The ref gave him the belt, and lifted his hand in victory. Once Jericho had realised he won, he began running around the ring jubiliantly in celebration, as if he won the world series. The crowd bood his dramatic celebrations, but nothing could spoil Jerichos mood.

The camera's return from break as we here "Begining of The End" by Spineshank

//Jonathan Steele\\ " What a night it has been here tonight...but what a night it'll be next Sunday too! "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " that's right Steele...Final Battle...and right now you're listening to the official theme song...it's called Begining of The End and its by Spineshank. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And what a huge event it looks to be, alot of matches have been added here tonight, like this one.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Jensen has had it...it's the last straw...and now he's sicking his new attack dog, The Reaper on him...as Dean will take on The Reaper.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I can't wait to see that moron finally get what he deserves a good old fashioned beat down. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " A match Jensen has literally just announced as I've just recieved the note.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " An Elimination Match, featuring anyone not booked...not to mention new comers could be making their debut.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " And ontop of that, the winner gets a special prize, though it's unknown at this time.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " We heard Adam Stone make the announcement earlier.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Miz will take on James Ceno for the Mid Eastern Championship "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Ceno is finally going down...cause our new Mid Eastern Champion is...AWESOME! "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " You never get tired of that.....anyways...another one announced tonight.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Rikku & Trish Stratus..two Hall Famers and well accomplished ladies here in EWE...after 2 one on one encounters...we will finally see The Rubber Match. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I can care less who wins this...Rikku...Trish...we all win.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Maybe true..and what about this one... "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " the match was set earlier tonight, before Jericho had even one...but now that he did..his newly won gold is on the line.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " King is a decent guy....but there's no way he's knocking off The King of The World..especially right after he won it.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " After weeks of attacking our Chief of Staff...all was finally revealed and this was announced before the last Commercial Break.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Extreme One Johnny Chaos...Dynamic Derek Daniels "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " DDD will have massive rust, that'll pose a problem...and lets not forget he used to shag Johnny's sister, there's some motivation... "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Right you may be....another note we recieved...and partner how bout this one? "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Hayden and Ashlocke...The Exiles meet one more time...the winner..will face the Champion, whomever that may be, December 27th, at Hell Frozen Over. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " That's going to be big...after tearing the house down in the Semi-Finals...who knows what they'll do now... "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " It'll be good none the less...just like this.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Eighteen's final match...and it's against a man shes never lost to...Mr Man... "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " The former International Champ needs to bounce back after tonight...and he needs to finally  defeat this thorn in his side..after all it's the last chance he'll get to beat her.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " That's exactly right.. and our secondary Main Event.."

//Jonathan Steele\\ " White Tiger....Sean Lewis...this is going to be amazing.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Two guys I may not like...but I can't disagree with what they've done for this business...two Legends in their own right...simply going to tear the house down next Sunday Night.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And finally...the Richest prize in EWE Right now.."

//Jonathan Steele\\ " The Game puts it up again...this time against the #1 contender the Rated R Superstar Edge...but the real wild card of this match, The Special guest referee Randy Orton...who we can't at all expect to be impartial.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " I disagree..Randy will be the best referee ever..he'll do a better job then our real refs...it's going to be good.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Final Battle is live, next sunday, and only on Pay Per View.. "

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Well it looks like we're about to be joined by our Number One Contender.. "

"Metalinguis" by Alterbridge continues as Edge steps out through the curtains, wearing blue jeans, a Rated R Superstar t-shirt, and a pair of sunglasses. He continues down the ramp, getting a good reaction from the crowd...even more cheers then normal...still quite a few boos though. Edge slides into the ring where Jennifer hands him a mic as his music fades.

//Edge\\ " Well folks, are you ready? "

The crowd cheers as Edge nods.

//Edge\\ " I wasn't trying to quote the Champ...I was seriously asking if you're ready for next Sunday? "

The crowd cheers more as Edge nods again.

//Edge\\ " Final Battle is shaping up to be one hell of a show...and not just because I add yet another Heavyweight Championship to my resume. which I will by the way...which will also be my first EWE Championship...but no...it'll be big cause look at how stacked this card is.. "

The crowd cheers in approval as Edge smiles.

//Edge\\ " But I guess me winning the EWE Championship, will overshadow any of it.. "

Edge smiles until suddenly..

ARE YOU READY?!

The crowd cheers as Edge looks up the ramp.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

//Jonathan Steele\\ " And here comes the Champ!.....things could implode! "

"The Game" by Motorhead continues, as HHH makes his 3rd entrance of the night. HHH has changed back to jeans and a King of Kings t-shirt, as he of course also has the EWE Championship over his shoulder as he enters the ring, Jennifer retrieves him another mic.

//Edge\\ " Glad you could join us champ. "

//Triple H\\ " It's good to be here..but there's something I need to figure out "

//Edge\\ " Alright what's that?. "

//Triple H\\ " I need to see if I got this right...you will win you're first EWE Heavyweight Championship, next Sunday...you're guranteeing that? "

//Edge\\ " Maybe.... "

//Triple H\\ " Isn't that like Emp..I mean Chris Benoit saying he won't walk out of  a fed if he loses? "

Edge looks confused...as do alot of people...but some people laugh, getting it.

//Triple H\\ " Anyways...I don't gurantee you'll win...because you may of forgotten who you're facing....Need I remind you about The Semi Finals of this years King of Xtreme Tournament.. "

//Edge\\ " Hey we both know that was because of Jericho.. "

//Triple H\\ " Keep thinking what you want....I guess we'll find out the truth next Sunday.. "

//Edge\\ " That we will.....you know what...good luck "

Edge holds out his hand...as HHH seems surprised about this...but finally he completes the transaction and shakes Edge's hand..

//Triple H\\ " Alright good luck....and may the best man win.. "

//Edge\\ " I intend to.. "

//Triple H\\ " We'll see about that...you see Edge.. "

HHH points to the Championship

//Triple H\\ " I fought like hell to win this title..I'll fight like hell to keep it...you better bring everything you've got...til then...I've only got Two Words "

Before HHH can finish

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCEL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

//Jonathan Steele\\ " Oh just great.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " It's about time you realized it Steele! "

Orton stops on the stage, already with a mic in hand.

//Randy Orton\\ " Are you guys kidding me? Wishing eachother luck..shaking hands...you're opponents for chris sakes...You are headling a Pay Per View for the richest prize in this business...this is exactly like I made a better Champion then either of you! "

The crowd boos in disagreement.

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Hey shut up, he's right! "

//Randy Orton\\ " I never once showed any of my challengers the slightest bit of respect...because it shows weakness...and exactly how pathetic you are...which is exactly what you two are...weak, and pathetic...not real greatness...a True Great champion...like me! "

More boos come from the crowd as HHH & Edge shake their heads.

//Randy Orton\\ " I'm the greatest Champion ever to enter that ring...and that's the real reason Michael chose me to officiate this match..because it takes a champion, to know a champion.. "

//Jonathan Steele\\ " No, he chose you because he knows you'll screw his nemesis Triple H out of the title.. "

//Jimmy Justice\\ " Stop being so biased Steele! "

//Randy Orton\\ " Everyone seems to think I won't call this match fair...that I will purposely screw Hunter out of that Championship...I'm here right now to say...they are absolutely right "

The entire arena fills with boos as Orton smiles.

//Randy Orton\\ " Edge, weather you think you need me to win, is regardless...I can care less about you...I have one mission and one Mission only...come Next Sunday...Triple H's Title reign...I only have two words for ya.. "

The crowd screams "Suck It" like idoits while Orton shakes his head then puts the mic back up.

//Randy Orton\\ " GAME......OVER!! "

The crowd boos as "Voices" by Rev Theory hits again and Orton smirks at Edge & HHH in the ring as the show fades out.

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Black Friday #4: November 20th, 2009
Page 1 of 1