Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #2 - February 12th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #2 - February 12th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #2 - February 12th, 2011   Ladies Night #2 - February 12th, 2011 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 1:23 pm

EPISODE #2
DATE February 12th, 2011
VENUE n/a
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
See Note

NOTE: Episodes 1-4 I have the banners, but not the results. Odd to me, the opposite would make more sense, but whatever the case. I didn't wanna see the banners go to waste tho I guess so I just decided to do makeshift I guess. Card isn't right order cause as everyone knows, I always changed the order based on the turnout. None the less I'll have banners in original card order and if I do remember who won I'll say, otherwise no lol.

SINGLES MATCH
Christy Valentine Vs. Katie Lea

WINNER: CHRISTY VALENTINE
[ Looking at opening match on next card, I can guess that Katie no showed, but Christy didn't, cause she's not in that match. ]

SINGLES MATCH
Heather Love Vs. AJ Lee

WINNER: NOONE
[ Same as Katie, except both. ]

SINGLES MATCH
Ruby Vs. Alyssa Phoenix

WINNER: ???
[ If I had to guess, probably Ruby. Gaz was good when he showed, but I know he also had a tendency to miss some matches sometime, who knows if this was one of those times... and like I said last week, Ruby was number one contender at this time. ]

SINGLES NON-TITLE MATCH EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Christy Chaos[c] Vs. Stacy Keibler

WINNER: CHRISTY CHAOS
[ Eventho I no longer have the RP to back it up. I remember this was the match where Christy randomly decided in the RP to throw the title on the line, since she hadn't done so in awhile, used it as a warm up before the real defense at No Love Lost. ]

DIVA'S #1 CONTENDERSHIP
RLM Vs. Torrie Wilson Vs. Laura Jackson

WINNER: TORRIE WILSON
[ Cause that's who Kelsi defends against at No Love Lost lol. Torrie was who I figured, but just double checked to confirm. ]

EWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Mickie James Vs. Kelsi Parr

WINNER: KELSI PARR
[ Yea this was obvious to me. Not only would I have had title history to look at if I wasn't sure... but there's also the fact that Shad was unable to get that title for Mickie. Got close several times, but never could quite get it... (spoiler for future results I guess lol). ]

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #2 - February 12th, 2011
Page 1 of 1