Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #1: February 5th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #1: February 5th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #1: February 5th, 2011   Ladies Night #1: February 5th, 2011 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:54 am

EPISODE #1
DATE February 5th, 2011
VENUE n/a
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT n/a
RECOVERY STATUS
See Note

NOTE: Episodes 1-4 I have the banners, but not the results. Odd to me, the opposite would make more sense, but whatever the case. I didn't wanna see the banners go to waste tho I guess so I just decided to do makeshift I guess. Card isn't right order cause as everyone knows, I always changed the order based on the turnout. None the less I'll have banners in original card order and if I do remember who won I'll say, otherwise no lol.

RP OR F*CK OFF TRIPLE THREAT
Heather Love Vs. Syd Vs. The Black Dhalia

WINNER: HEATHER LOVE
[ Well I can easily guess the winner here. Heather Love was the queen of RPOFO, they would constanstly no show, get into one of these matches and win... Got to point they was like 6-0 in RPOFO matches... I guess this is when  it started lol. ]

SINGLES MATCH
AJ Lee Vs. Kristin Shay

WINNER: AJ LEE
[ All I really know. ]

TAG TEAM MATCH
Jenny Tuck & Ashleigh Lockheart Vs. Ashley Massaro & Christy Hemme

WINNERS: ???
[ All were active at the time, so idk. ]

SINGLES MATCH
Kelsi Parr Vs. Ruby

WINNER: ???
[ Not a clue who won this one. Depends if they had both shown or not, sucks that this forum no longer exists to check lol. Either way you got the current (at this time lol) number one contender to the Women's title... and Mike... obviously it could have gone either way. ]

SINGLES MATCH
Laura Jackson Vs. Lita

WINNER: LITA
[ yea. ]

SINGLES MATCH
Miku Vs. Katie Lea

WINNER: KATIE LEA
[ A guess mainly... but I know Kaite had a decent run, though brief... Miku, not so much, thus educated guess. ]

BIKINI SUBMISSION MATCH
Torrie Wilson Vs. Trish Stratus

WINNER: TRISH STRATUS
[ Trish wins with the Sharpshooter... of course I'm going to for sure remember my own matches, lol. ]

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #1: February 5th, 2011
Page 1 of 1