Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #3 - February 19th, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #3 - February 19th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #3 - February 19th, 2011   Ladies Night #3 - February 19th, 2011 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 1:26 pm

EPISODE #3
DATE February 19th, 2011
VENUE Save Mart Center - Fresno, California
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT 13 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
See Note

NOTE: Episodes 1-4 I have the banners, but not the results. Odd to me, the opposite would make more sense, but whatever the case. I didn't wanna see the banners go to waste tho I guess so I just decided to do makeshift I guess. Card isn't right order cause as everyone knows, I always changed the order based on the turnout. None the less I'll have banners in original card order and if I do remember who won I'll say, otherwise no lol.

NOTE 2: Make that Episodes 1, 2 & 4, because I just found quick summary for Episode 3, editing this now.

RP OR F*CK OFF
Heather Love Vs. AJ Lee Vs. Katie Lea Vs. Kristin Shay
[ Christy Hemme changed her mind about entering this match, wise move....Heather then skates over the other three, making herself the RP or F*ck Off Queen with a record of 2-0 in them matches, though dunno if that's a good thing. ]

WINNER @ 1:02: HEATHER LOVE
JUDGES: 4 out of 4

SINGLES MATCH
Christy ValentineLita Vs. Stacy Keibler
[ Lita enters this match in place of Christy Valentine and quickly makes short work out of Stacy with a quick Twist of Fate. ]
WINNER @ 0:45: LITA

SINGLES MATCH
Traci Brooks Vs. Laura Jackson
[ Traci Brooks comes in ready to make an impact...and with a quick dominating performance, she did just that. ]
WINNER @ 1:01: TRACI BROOKS

SINGLES MATCH
Britney "Sugar" West Vs. Alyssa Phoenix
[ Britney also has a quick domination, easily getting herself another victory. ]
WINNER @ 1:24: BRITNEY "SUGAR" WEST

SINGLES MATCH
Jenny Tuck Vs. Abigail Dupree
[ Jenny and Abigail have a back and forth match there for awhile, until suddenly Abigail is jumped by....Elfs?...Abigail tries to fight them off, while Jenny looks on confused. Abigail kicks one away, then looks to the ref wondering why he hasn't stopped the match, but he's busy playing his Nintendo DS. She finally manages to kick them all out of the ring and is ready to go back to fighting Jenny. That's when she is jumped by Trolls. She tries again to fight them off and once again looks over to the ref but now he is having phone sex with his girlfriend. Abigail finally manages to get the Trolls out of the way, that is when she is suddenly rolled up by Jenny Tuck, and now the referee decides to do his job.....Thought you should see what "looking like an idiot" really was. ]
WINNER @ 6:37: JENNY TUCK

SINGLES MATCH
The Phoenix Vs. Keira Fisher
[ The match gets under way and is fairly back and forth for awhile. At around 2:01 The Phoenix hits a spinning wheel kick out of seemingly nowhere, this allows her to start to control the match. At about 2:45 Phoenix hits a German Supplex, and bridges it into a pin, only getting a two count. Finally at about 3:05 Phoenix attempts the Triple X, but Fisher quickly counters it with a quick DDT.

Fisher starts to steal the momentum hitting a snap supplex at 3:17. Fisher continues to control the match, hitting a vicious spear at 4:11. Fisher gets many near pinfall attempts before going to seal the deal with the Deadly Sin at 5:01. Phoenix quickly counters by tossing Sin to the mat. Phoenix follows up with a standing moonsault, scoring a near fall.

At 5:36 Phoenix hits a seated senton, getting another near fall. At 6:35 Phoenix attempts the Triple X again, but Sin counters it again. 7:01 Fisher goes for The Deadly Sin again, but Phoenix counters again, this time as Fisher got back up, Phoenix quickly hits a Faith Crusher!...Scoring the pinfall.
]
WINNER @ 7:25: THE PHOENIX

TAG TEAM MATCH
Kelsi Parr & Torrie Wilson Vs. Hardcore Stratusfaction
[ Both teams make their way to the ring and the match soon gets under way. Torrie and Mickie start the match and have a pretty good back and forth match, until Mickie hits a hard clothesline and tags in Trish. Trish immediately hits the Air-Canada. Hardcore Stratusfaction isolates Torrie for awhile.

The Isolation lasts until Torrie is finally able to tag Kelsi in at 4:23. Kelsi comes and quickly hits Trish with a quick clothesline. The Two fight back and forth for a moment trading shots. Trish hits Kelsi with a one-armed neckbreaker slam, attempting a pinfall, but Kelsi kicks out. As Kelsi gets back up, she quickly hits Trish with a clothesline. Trish crawls over and makes the tag to Mickie who comes into the ring, only to be quickly hit with a Airplane spin.

Kelsi and Torrie now begin to isolate Mickie for awhile. Torrie gets a few near falls, as does Kelsi. Finally at 7:02 Mickie tags Trish back in, and Trish comes flying in to clothesline Kelsi. Kelsi and Trish fight back and forth for awhile, until Trish tags Mickie back in. The momentum stays back and forth between the two as Mickie hits a Mick-A-Rana, getting a near fall. Kelsi then hits a 2nd rope DDT, getting a near fall of her own.

At about 9:01 Mickie and Kelsi collide in the center of the ring with a double clothesline. The crowd gets amped up as the two begin crawling to their corners. Kelsi makes the tag to Torrie, and Mickie also makes the tag to Trish as the two come into the ring. The action picks up in normal fashion until it's unknown what is going on.

At 10:25 Mickie tackles Kelsi to the outside of the ring, while Torrie goes for a handspring back elbow, to which Trish dodges with the MaTrish, causing Torrie to hit the mat. As Torrie staggers back up, she's quickly leveled with a hard Chick Kick! Trish covers while the ref makes the count...One....two...Kelsi slides into the ring, but Mickie grabs her foot....Three!
]
WINNERS @ 10:57: HARDCORE STRATUSFACTION
JUDGES: 2 out of 2

-AFTERMATH-
Trish and Mickie begin their celebration until Kelsi offers to shake Mickie's hand. Mickie accepts shaking her hand, then Kelsi offers the same to Trish. Trish looks at it for a moment, then slaps it away. Trish heads back up the ramp, still raising her hands in victory while Mickie tries to appologize to Kelsi

-END OF FEED-

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #3 - February 19th, 2011
Page 1 of 1