Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #6 - April 2nd, 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #6 - April 2nd, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #6 - April 2nd, 2011   Ladies Night #6 - April 2nd, 2011 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 8:22 pm

EPISODE #6
DATE April 2nd, 2011
VENUE Pan American Center - Las Cruces, New Mexico
THEME "The Show" by Girls Aloud
TURNOUT 7 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"The Show" by Girls Aloud plays through the PA Speakers while the opening fireworks go off. The camera pans the excitted crowd while Justin and Kelly can be heard over.

[-KELLY-]
The Pan American Center is packed her in Las Cruces New Mexico. I'm Kelly and of course I'm joined by Justin White as we get set for EWE Ladies Night!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Tonight is epic Kelly, and I don't just mean because Trish is booked, though that's always big too. But tonight in our Main Event, Britney West will get to put her words to the test, all the trash talking, its put up or shut up time.

[-KELLY-]
Briney demanded someone give her a challenge, and I think someone was watching because tonight she takes on the legendary Android 18, who didn't take too kindly what Britney said about her at No Love Lost.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Their will be No Love at all between them two later tonight and it will make a great Main Event.

[-KELLY-]
That being said, let's get set for our opening contest.

Kelsi is back center stage looking at the camera which is no longer recording her. She looks at the TV to see Ladies Night taking the air. She scoffs.

[-KELSI PARR-]
What kind of crap is this, I wasn’t done yet.

About that time one of the workers comes by to collect the camera. Kelsi steps forward to stop him.

[-KELSI PARR-]
Hey can you record something for me so I can deliver the tape to the production truck.

[-WORKER-]
The camera is always recording, even when the main scene is on something else. Did you want to use it for a few minutes?

[-KELSI PARR-]
If you don’t mind. I’ve been trying to deliver a message for weeks now.

The camera man steps back. Kelsi clears her throat and looks back at the camera.

[-KELSI PARR-]
Mickie James. In only my second match here, we put on the best match of Ladies Night when I beat you for the X-Core and the Divas championship. Since that time, your skills and power have grown almost exponentially. I’ve watch as you’ve beaten Cryme Tyme and won the tag titles. And it causes me to wonder, have you passed me? Are you now better then me? It’s questions that I need answers to Mickie. I need to know if this Divas title belongs around my waist or if it was just a fluke that you didn’t walk out with it then. That’s why I’m issuing you a challenge at Wrestlemania. Kelsi Vs Mickie 2. For the Divas championship. Let me know Mickie. Time to see which one of us really aren’t up to Parr.

Kelsi walks off screen to go prepare for her match later tonight. The camera man collects the camera as the scene returns to the ring. The camera cuts to the ring where we see Leticia Cline with a mic, standing beside her is a blonde with a pink streak in her hair, someone we recognize, even though we barely ever see her.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Following contest is tonight's opening contest scheduled for one fall....In the ring, HEATHER LOVE!!

Heather raises her arms, which gets a slight reaction from the crowd. Not much as most of them ain't paying attention. Suddenly "California" by Hollywood Undead hits over the PA System. The crowd turns their attention to the entrance stage, when Baby Doll steps through the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Her opponent, making her official in ring EWE Debut...from Laguna Beach, California....BABY DOLL!!

[-KELLY-]
Butterflies had got to be swarming in her stomache as she's about to make her official EWE Debut.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Meh, we'll see if shes worth anything.

Baby Doll continues down the ramp and enters the ring. She looks at Heather as her music fades out and the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Heather Love Vs. Baby Doll

[ Just after the bell rang Baby Doll quickly hit a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors takedown. She quickly hits Heather with a Bulldog as she tried to get back up. Baby Doll smiles at the fans before watching Heather get back up. Baby Doll quickly locks in The California Dream, to which Heather quickly taps out. ]

WINNER at 1:13: Baby Doll
Judges: 3 Out of 3

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Here is your winner...BABY DOLL!

"California" hits again as the ref raises Baby Doll's hand.

[-KELLY-]
Wow very impressive debut for Baby Doll.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
No kidding, making your opponent tap in barely over a minute.

Baby Doll continues to celebrate as the camera's fade off to the first commercial break.

As the camera's return from commercial we see Britney West in her locker room getting ready for the Main Event. Just then Christy Chaos walks into the room, which gets cheers from the crowd in the background. Christy has the Women's Championship draped over her shoulder. Britney looks over and just kinda scuffs.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
Can I help you? Unless you want me to help you become a better wrestler, I can't work miracles.

Christy laughs shaking her head.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
That's the last thing I'd come to you for. I actually just came her to wish you good luck tonight.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
Why?

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Well, quite frankly you'll need it. I'll be surprised if by the end of tonight, you'll be able to walk, let alone compete at WrestleMania.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
That's not going to happen. I'm not worried about Eighteen.

[-CHRISTY CHAOS-]
Well you should be.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
I don't want your Advice or Luck. I only want one thing from you.

Britney glimpes at the title on Christy's shoulder.

[-BRITNEY WESTCHESTER-]
And I'm getting it at WrestleMania.

Britney walks past Christy out into the hallway. Christy just stands there and smirks. As the camera's return to ringside "Knock You Out" by Tila Tequila hits over the PA System. Alyssa steps through the curtains getting somewhat of a mixed reaction, actually slightly more cheers. Despite being billed as a heel, the situation has made her face, and marked less of two evils when it comes to her opponent.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EWE X-Core Championship...introducing first, The Challenger...from Los Angeles California...ALYSSA PHOENIX!!

[-KELLY-]
Here we go, all or nothing for Alyssa.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She's gotta bring it like there's no tommorrow, cause if she loses, their isn't.

Alyssa slides into the ring and hops up on the turnbukle to do a quick pose. She hops back down and looks up at the entrance stage to start getting in the zone. As Alyssa's music fades there's a few moments of silence before the familar laughter echoes around the arena. Cue "Time To Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim as Trish walks through the curtains, Tag Title on her waist, X-Core Title on her shoulder.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Her opponent....from Toronto Canada....she is one half the EWE Tag Team Champions....and the defening EWE X-Core Champion...TRISH STRATUS!!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Here she comes Kelly! One Half of the Brand New EWE Tag Team Champions...as well as the EWE X-Core Champion. Last week was an amazing week, and now she's about to continue it when she ends Alyssa's career while reataing her title.

Trish continues down the ramp and walks up the steps. As Trish enters the ring she looks at Alyssa for a moment. Trish then unhooks her Tag Title and raises up both titles one in each hand, all while with a cocky smirk on her face. Trish hands the titles over to the ref who hands them over to the time keeper before calling for the bell.

EWE X-CORE CHAMPIONSHIP
Trish Stratus(c) Vs. Alyssa Phoenix

[ Alyssa wastes no time tackling Trish and hitting several hard rights and lefts. Alyssa is after all fighting to keep her job. Not too long though before Trish turns her over and gets on top herself, oh that sounds dirty. Trish hits a few shots of her own before getting up. As Alyssa gets up she quickly hits Trish with a dropkick. Alyssa then quickly locks in a Boston Crab. Trish screams in pain for a little bit but crawls over and grabs the bottom rope at 2:15. ]

[-KELLY-]
So close to keeping her job with a tap out.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
But the great Trish got the bottom rope like the vet she is.

[ At about 2:41 Alyssa hits a spinning wheel kick then climbs up top to look for the Phoenix-sault, but Trish rolls out of the way. As Trish gets back up she quickly hits Alyssa with the Air-Canada. Trish controls the match hitting a Stratusphere at 3:15 and goes to seal the deal by connecting a Chick Kick at 3:42. Trish makes the cover, but Alyssa kicks out! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
How did she...

[-KELLY-]
Survival Justin, trying to keep her job.

[ Trish gets frustrated that Alyssa kicked out, and actually tries to leave the match. As Trish rolls out of the ring and grabs her titles, Alyssa gets out and grabs Trish throwing her back in the ring. Alyssa slides into the ring and quickly hits Trish with a side-effect as she got up. Alyssa climbs up and once again goes for the Phoenix-sault. Trish doesn't roll out of the way this time, but instead holds up the Tag Title that was still beside her. Alyssa conects face first into the title. Trish gets up smirking at the booing fans before yanking Alyssa up by the hair and delievering The Stratusfaction! Which of course scores a 3 count. ]

WINNER at 5:15: Trish Stratus (Still Champion)
Judges: 2 Out of 2

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Winner of this match and STILL EWE X-Core Champion....TRISH STRATUS!!

"Time to Rock N Roll" hits back over the PA system. The ref raises up Trish's hand and she just smirks before picking her titles back up and raising them up.

[-KELLY-]
I can't believe Trish stopped that low using the title.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Hey, No rules when the X-Core Title gets invovled.

[-KELLY-]
Well it is a shameful way for Alyssa to lose her job.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
She shoulda tried harder and expected something like that.

[-KELLY-]
Show some sypathy Justin, we will never see Alyssa again..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
That's a little extreme, ya never know. But for at least the near future we won't...which I admit sucks, she's pretty hot.

[-KELLY-]
That's not what I meant, but whatever.

Trish heads up the ramp while the camera shows Alyssa sitting up with her head in her hands.

-WRESTLEMANIA RECALL-
AND NOW A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

eWe Undisputed Championship
Triple Stacked Cage
Sean Lewis Vs Jeff Payne(c) Vs Randy Orton

Jonathan Steele: And this is what it's all about...a Triple Threat...Triple Stacked Cage...for the Highest Prize in this Company...the eWe Undisputed Championship

Since this match was erased...I'll do best I can to describe...it was long anyways, so the camera's just show key highlights...the early stage of the war in the bottom cage...the excitment of seeing the managers Christy, Candice, & Stacy fight in the bottom cage while the actual competotors fought it out in the middle cage...It shows Lewis wrapping Barbed Wire around a ladder in the top cage...it shows Orton hitting a RKO on Lewis to the caged floor....it shows Payne hitting a struck down on Orton off the Ladder leaned against the caged wall...it then gets to the winding moments

Lewis & Payne are trading lefts and rights by the Edge, Orton is about to sneak over and grab the title...but they both see him...Orton Charges...he takes a back body drop...30 Feet Down to the soild steel of the top of the bottom Cage!!...then BOOM!...the most memorable part of the match....Jeff Payne Takes a Gloria from the top Cage...30 feet...all the way down...to the top of the bottom cage!!!....Lewis slowly climbs back up the cages and retrieves the titles

It fades away with Lewis' big firework celebration...

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL
COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST EVENT OF 2011

EWE WRESTLEMANIA 7, LIVE APRIL 24TH, ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

"Do It Like A Dude" by Jessie J hits as the camera's return to ringside. The Phoenix parts the curtains getting cheers from the crowd.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The Following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...from St. Louis Missouri...THE PHOENIX!!

[-KELLY-]
Here we go...a match that should of happened last week, but thanks to Trish that didn't happen.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Can you believe she has the oddasity and stupidity to say she's going to call Trish out tonight after her match?

[-KELLY-]
Actually I can, what Trish did was very wrong, we'll soon find out if she can face the Phoenix face to face.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Of course she can Kelly, she's a four time women's Champion.

Phoenix slides into the ring as her music fades away. Phoenix starts getting warmed up as "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory hits over the PA system. The crowd cheers when Kelsi steps through the curtains Diva's Title in hand.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Her opponent....from Fountain Colorado...she is the EWE Diva's Champion...KELSI PARR!!

[-KELLY-]
Here comes our Diva's Champion.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Who had her ass handed to her by Trish last week.

[-KELLY-]
I wouldn't say that, they had a great match.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Which Trish won, the better Diva that is.

[-KELLY-]
Would you just kiss Trish's ass already.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Oh Do I wish.

Kelsi continues down the ramp and steps into the ring. She raises the Diva's Title up which the crowd cheers and takes pictures. Kelsi hands the title to the ref who hands it over to the time keeper then calls for the bell.

STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
The Phoenix Vs. Kelsi Parr(c)

[ Kelsi and Phoenix circle for a moment before locking up. Phoenix hits a vertical supplex and quickly makes the cover for a one count. Phoenix begins to quickly take control of the match after hitting a spinning wheel kick at 1:11. At about 1:43 Phoenix hits a German Supplex with a Bridge but only gets a two count. Phoenix continues to control hitting a standing moonsault at 2:02. She gets another two count before picking Kelsi up and going for the Faith Crusher, Kelsi counters with a neckbreaker to which she gets a two count. ]

[-KELLY-]
Nice counter by the champ.

[ Kelsi grabs Phoenix and quickly hits a short-arm clothesline. Kelsi tries to establish some momentum of her own, hitting a stalling supplex and getting a two count at 3:01. At 3:54 Kelsi hits an Airplane Spin. At 4:13 Kelsi picks Phoenix up for the K.S.T.F.O. but Phoenix counters with a crucifix pin, only getting a two count. Kelsi gets up and quickly hits a clothesline. Kelsi tries to grab Phoenix to lock in the Sub-Parr but Phoenix quickly rolls out of it as Phoenix gets up she quickly kicks Kelsi in the gut and hits the Faith Crusher! Phoenix covers and scores the three count. ]

WINNER at 5:47: The Phoenix

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Here is your winner....THE PHOENIX!

"Do It Like a Dude" hits again as the ref raises Phoenix's hand. After a few moments Kelsi gets up and gets her title. She shakes Phoenix's hand before heading back up the ramp. Phoenix however gets a mic, as her music fades out.

[-THE PHOENIX-]
It's time, just as I promised. Trish, let's see how good you really are. Don't attack my from behind like a coward. Face me face to face. You know, Do it like a dude and be a man about it.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Umm, what?

[-KELLY-]
Nice pun. And Metaphore.

Phoenix waits, as nothing happens.

[-THE PHOENIX-]
Come on Trish. You're not scared of me remember? You said I'd be stupid to call you out because you would destroy me, so where exactly are you?

Phoenix waits, as still nothing happens. Phoenix just shakes her head.

[-THE PHOENIX-]
That's just as I thought. Have it your way Trish, but you can't hide forever. Next week it's me and you one on one. Let's see you hide from that.

The crowd cheers as Phoenix drops the mic and "Do it Like a Dude" hits again.

[-KELLY-]
Wow what a great match that will be next week.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Trish will demolish this rookie, and you know it.

[-KELLY-]
Yea, clearly when she didn't even show her face.

Phoenix continues up the ramp and heads through the curtains. Seconds later Phoenix comes right back, with force. Every looks confused until Trish walks through the curtains, getting both boos and cheers from the crowd(ready for the fight).

[-KELLY-]
What the..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
See, she's not scared of Phoenix.

[-KELLY-]
Yeah attack her off guard again.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Ptfff..

Trish hits Phoenix with a clothesline knocking her down on the stage. Trish mounts ontop of Phoenix, dirty, and begins hitting several hard rights. Trish gets off and gloats to the booing fans before kicking Phoenix hard in the gut.

[-KELLY-]
Ok you made your point, now stop and save some for next week.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Her point isn't made yet Kelly. Her point is that Phoenix isn't on her level.

Trish picks Phoenix up, but Phoenix quickly elbows Trish in the face, which the crowd cheers. Trish holds her chin while Phoenix tackles her back down and hits several hard shots of her own, whilte the crowd continues to cheer. Phoenx gets up and starts to walk away, but Trish gets up and hits her in the back. The crowd boos this of course. Trish begins to stomp at Phoenix before picking her up. Trish grabs Phoenix by the head and jumps up, kicking off the  entrance set to deliever Stratusfaction on the stage!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Stratusfaction on the stage! That's why she's the current X-Core Champ Kelly.

Trish smiles at the booing fans before dragging Phoenix up by the hair. Trish takes her to the edge and then flings her off, Electrical sparks go flying when Phoenix crashes through the electrical equipment off the side of the stage!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Holy Shit!

[-KELLY-]
What the heck was that for?!

Trish smirks down at Phoenix as EMTs quickly rush to her aid. Trish just stands there with a smirk as the camera fades to a commercial break.

As the camera's return from break "Won't Back Down" is playing over the PA system.

[-KELLY-]
Welcome back to Ladies Night. You're hearing the official theme song for EWE WrestleMania 7 which is only a couple more weeks away.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
We are getting closer and closer and the card is getting bigger and bigger.

[-KELLY-]
Starting off with the Tag Team Championships when Hardcore Stratusfaction defends against The Extreme Legends.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
You gotta feel sorry for the ladies in this one, cause The Extreme Legends are going to dominate this match.

[-KELLY-]
I would disagree Justin, but we'll have to wait and see.

[-KELLY-]
Dean Winchester and Johnny Chaos...one on one for the first time.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Yeah they have faced before, but all tag team matches, this will be their first one on one, where Johnny chaos will finish Dean off once and for all.

[-KELLY-]
I think Dean has what it takes to take The Extreme One Down.

[-KELLY-]
Sean Lewis and Nero Phoenix...we just recently found out it'll be a Steel Cage Match.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
The first straight up Cage match ever at WrestleMania here in EWE. Nero Phoenix is going to take this one though for sure.

[-KELLY-]
My money is on the Franchise.

[-KELLY-]
Then you have the EWE Women's Championship...where Christy Chaos will defend against Britney West.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Britney has been on fire up until last week on Chaos. Britney certainly has what it takes to kill Christy's chances of breaking the record.

[-KELLY-]
She certainly does, but don't count out the Champion, she has her eyes set on that record and won't let anyone stand in her way.

[-KELLY-]
What about this one. Android #18 & Mr. Man.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
That nutcase ain't got a chance, Eighteen will tear him apart, like she always does.

[-KELLY-]
This could also very well be Mr. Man's time too though, we'll have to see.

[-KELLY-]
The Game and White Tiger.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
The Game's streak is over, simple as that, he can't handle the Legend.

[-KELLY-]
Well he did beat White Tiger last year, the streak could very well continue.

[-KELLY-]
Only one more spot remains in the Money in the Bank Phase Three match.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
It doesn't matter, not one person has qualified that I could care about, cept maybe Dibiase.

[-KELLY-]
He'll pay everyone else off to win? I don't know, it should be a great match, featuring both the Women's & International Champions plus Ted Dibiase, Sonic & Jack Sparrow.

[-KELLY-]
Finally we got Derek Daniels defending the Undisputed Championship against his teacher, Jack Michaels.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Derek is alot better than that old bastard, he's got this in the bag.

[-KELLY-]
I think it will be alot closer than you think and I can't wait to see for ourselves. WrestleMania will be live April 24th, and only on Pay Per View.

The camera cuts back to ringside where Leticia waits.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
The following contest is tonight's featured Main Event and it is scheduled for one fall.

"Flashing Lights" by Kayne West hits over the PA System as Mr. Man walks through the curtains.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
He's not a Diva...so he's clearly not in the Main Event, what the heck is he doing here?

[-KELLY-]
Got me Justin.

Mr. Man walks down the ramp while the fans also look around confused. Mr. Man grabs a chair right next to Kelly.

[-KELLY-]
This is an interesting surprise to see you here.

[-MR. MAN-]
I just want to get a closer look at this match.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
No amount of preperation can save you, you know she'll still pwn you, right?

Mr. Man just ignores that comment as "In My Head" by Jason Derulo hits over the PA system. The Crowd begins to boo as Britney splits the curtains.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
First from Evansville Indiana....BRITNEY SUGAR WEST!!

Britney continues down the ramp and slides into the ring.

[-KELLY-]
Britney has a big match on her hands here. She ran her mouth about Eighteen, and is about to suffer the consequences.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Please, Britney is going to back up every single word, just you watch.

Britney's music fades and there's a little bit of silence for a moment until "Faint" by Linkin Park hits over the PA System. The crowd jumps up and cheers when Eighteen walks out on the stage.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
And her opponent...From St. Cloud Minnesota...EWE Hall of Famer...ANDROID #18!!

[-KELLY-]
Here you go Manny. There she is..

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Yea she's really there this time, don't worry we see her to.

[-MR. MAN-]
I'll watch you change your tune at WrestleMania.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Keep telling yourself that.

Eighteen gets in the ring and glimpses at Mr. Man. She smiles before turning back and looking at Britney as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Android #18 Vs. Britney "Sugar" West

[ Britney and Eighteen circle for a moment as Britney waits to see what the verteran is going to do. Suddenly without warning Eighteen hits Britney with a clothesline. Eighteen picks Britney up and sets up for a supplex, but Britney blocks it. Britney goes for one herself, but Eighteen blocks as well. Britney quickly kicks Eighteen in the gut and hits a DDT. Britney gets ontop of Eighteen and starts to hit several hard rights. Eighteen kicks her off. As Eighteen gets up, Britney charges at her, Eighteen ducks and hits a quick reverse neckbreaker. ]

[-KELLY-]
Nice veteran move there.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Yeah yeah.

[-MR. MAN-]
You Suck!...You're going down at WrestleMania!

[ At this point Mr. Man is standing screaming that at Eighteen. Eighteen just laughs as she taunts Mr. Man to get in the ring. From behind Britney hits Eighteen with a dropkick to the back. Eighteen turns back around only for Britney to hit a diving clothesline. Britney continues to keep the momentum after the distraction. At 3:15 Britney hits a Chick Kick. Britney covers but Eighteen kicks out, knowing the move very well from an old friend. At about 4:17 Britney hits a spinebuster. Britney gets up smiling as she awaits Eighteen to get back up. As Eighteen starts getting up Britney springs off the middle rope to hit the SUGAR RUSH! Britney makes the cover hooking the legs as the ref counts the one...two...thre...KICK OUT! ]

[-KELLY-]
Wow, that was close.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Man, would that be embarrassing? You can't beat her, but then Britney does.

[-MR. MAN-]
If you know what's good for you, you'll drop it.

[ Britney gets frustrated that Eighteen kicked out. She stalks Eighteen to get up, as she does she runs to hit the Sweet Tooth, but Eighteen dodges out of the way, causing Britney to crash to the mat for nothing. As Britney gets up Eighteen hits her with a hard clothesline. Eighteen controls the match for awhile hitting several big moves like a power bomb and a power slam. All score her near falls. Then at about 6:42 Eighteen locks in the 18 Points of Pain! ]

[-KELLY-]
18 POINTS OF PAIN!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Oh, you know how this move feels eh Manny?

[-MR. MAN-]
You and Kenny will have alot in common if you don't shut up.

[ Britney screams while Eighteen keeps the hold locked. At aroun 7:14 Britney finally manages to get ahold of the ropes forcing Eighteen to let go. Eighteen sets Britney up for the Annhilation, but Britney counters as she flips up and hits a hurranicana. Britney gets another two count off the pin attempt. They both keep going back and forth like that for awhile, until out of nowhere, Eighteen nails the Annhilation! Eighteen covers and scores the one...two...three! ]

WINNER at 10:05: Android #18

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
Here is your winner...ANDROID #18!!

"Faint" hits as the ref raises Eighteen's hand. That is until her stare sends him running. She laughs and begins celebrating.

[-KELLY-]
What a match, Eighteen shows Britney exactly why she is the legend that she is though.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
Britney still held her own though, give her that.

Eighteen continues to celebrate until she notices Mr. Man has left the table and is now standing right outside the ring. The Two are staring eachother down. Meanwhile Britney has left the ring and is on her way up the ramp, but stops when she sees the Women's Champion, Christy Chaos standing on the stage. The camera goes back and forth between the two stare downs and thats how the show ends.

[-KELLY-]
WrestleMania is in the air, look at these two big matches!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
It's going to be intense, there's alot more then these two matches too, I really can't wait.

[-KELLY-]
Only one more stop, we'll see you next week!

-END OF FEED-

RESULTS CREDIT

MIKE: Kelsi Parr Segment

JAY: Everything Else

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2011
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #6 - April 2nd, 2011
Page 1 of 1