Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #28 - April 9th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #28 - April 9th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #28 - April 9th, 2012   Ladies Night #28 - April 9th, 2012 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 8:23 am

EPISODE #28
DATE April 9th, 2012
VENUE Philips Arena - Atlanta, Georgia
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 17/21 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

-DARK MATCH-
Triple Threat Match
Morgan Carson Vs. Krishna Romano Vs. Christina Bentley
Morgan lays a beat down in very quick fashion. She hits Christina with the CodeRed, then locks Krishna in the State of Emergency, who soon passes out.
Winner Via Submission: Morgan Carson
Match Time: 0:25
Judges: 4/4

"Like a Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System as the opening pyro begins to go off. The camera pans around for a moment before coming over to the main Ladies Night Announce table with Kenny and Candice.

[KennyGreenwood] "The time is ticking down...welcome to the sold out Philips Arena in Atlanta Georgia! Welcome to a very special Monday Night Edition of Ladies Night, one of which that will be the final edition before WrestleMania!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Wait, this is really the last Ladies Night before WrestleMania?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Yes it is Candice. There is one more week of action, but it's not going to be a Ladies Night, nor a Chaos...no. We're going to join together for a special edition of Saturday Night's Showdown!"

[CandiceMichelle] "I can't wait then."

[KennyGreenwood] "Me neither but tonight is big too. We got some good matches such as The Number One Contender for the Women's title, Hollie Winder taking on the Diva's Champion, Lita."

[CandiceMichelle] "That's going to be good, as will the TeleVixen Title match."

[JustinWhite] "That's when Fortin's reign comes to an end, compliments of The Starstrukk Princess!"

The cuts over to the White Express Announce Table set up on the side of the stage. Justin has a grin on his face.

[KennyGreenwood] "I think it'll be a good match."

[JustinWhite] "Well, you're an idiot. Fortin doesn't deserve that title...she doesn't deserve to be in the same Ring as The Great Queen Lita at the biggest show on earth either. I bet you think the other main event will be good too."

[KennyGreenwood] "Why wouldn't I?"

[JustinWhite] "Because the Queen's Natalya is going to dismantle the opposition."

[CandiceMichelle] "The opposition happens to be the Women's Champion, and only has one loss on her record."

[JustinWhite] "Natalya has no losses. Enough said.."

[KennyGreenwood] "Let's just get on with the show, so he'll shut up.."

Intros: Kristy and Torrie have done made their entrances through all of that, so now the ref gets the signal and calls for the bell.

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Kristy Jensen Vs. Torrie Wilson
[As soon as the bell rings, Kristy lays Torrie out with the Cyborg Rush, and that's all there is.]
Winner via Pinfall: Kristy Jensen
Match Time: 0:17

After the Match: Kristy quickly heads up the ramp celebrating. Torrie Wilson soon gets up and has her head down, feeling let down about what just happened.

Intros: After they are both gone, we quickly get a entrance from the Campo sisters. they seem ready to fight as Divalution makes their entrance next. The crowd cheers them on as they get in the ring and get ready.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD TAG MATCH
Divalution Vs. Camp Sisters
[Campos don't have much of a chance in this one as Divalution clearly dominates. Shaul secures the victory after hitting Taranda with the Frog Splash.]
Winners via Pinfall: Divalution
Match Time: 1:01
Judges: 3/3

After the Match: Shaul and Josie head up the ramp, slapping fans hands on the way up. Campo sisters head up next, arguing with eachother over who's fault it was.

Intros: Chaotica makes her entrance and the fans still don't know what to feel about her. Mallory makes her entrance though, and they all know to boo. She doesn't care, she just rolls her eyes and shakes them off before getting into the ring.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Chaotica Vs. Mallory Costas
[Chaotica gets called to the back by someone, unclear who, but she goes. Mallory rolls her eyes while the ref counts.]
Winner via Countout: Mallory Costas
Match Time: 0:10

After the Match: Mallory shrugs before raising up her hands in victory while the camera's cut to a commercial.

Intros: Ashley is in the ring with her music playing as the camera's return. She just rolls her eyes, wishing she didn't have to be there. Bitter Taste hit and the crowd cheered as Christy made her entrance, Tag Title around her waist. Christy slides in the ring and raises up the tag team title before handing it off to the ref. As the ref hands it to the time keeper he calls for the bell.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Christy Chaos(c) Vs. Ashley Nathanson
[Finally a match that's not ENTIRELY one sided. Ashley does manage to get a few good shots in, but for the most part, Christy still controls the match. Ashley tries to walk out for the count out loss, but Christy doesn't allow it, tossing her back into the ring and locking her in the CC Trap! Ashley soon has no other choice but to give in.]
Winner via Submission: Christy Chaos
Match Time: 2:15

After the Match: Christy gets up and the ref raises her hand before handing her back her Tag Title. Christy climbs the turnbukle and raises up the title with a cocky smirk on her face while the camera's cut backstage.

The camera's come to Stephanie's Office where Stephanie is leaning with her back against her desk. She smiles and nods to the camera.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Hello fans. As you may of heard about, this is the final Ladies Night before WrestleMania.. After tonight's Chaos, the next time EWE will be on Television, is a special edition of Satuday Night's Showdown. "

the crowd cheers as Stephanie smiles.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " So here it is...That show will be special, and I have three matches that will prove it. They won't be the only matches on the card, but they are enough to show you the magnitude. First off...a rematch from the Women's Title match at Phase Three. "

Stephanie nods as some of the fans gets it.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Yes, Vespertine will once again take on, Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen. "

The crowd cheers.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " That's not all though, because I'd also like to announce a Six Diva's Tag Match. "

Stephanie pauses as the fans listen in interest.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Being as how half of the Diva's who Qualified in the Lady's Choice, I figured why not...So on one side you have The Queens or Wrestling's Mickie James, Melina, & Natalya...then on the other side, you have Mallory Costas, Chaotica, and... "

Stephanie stops herself.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " I guess first I must say, Serena Lopez won't be in attendence at WrestleMania. "

The crowd boos as Stephanie nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " I know, but she has to take some time out of EWE. So her spot has been replaced.. Tonight's Challenger to Angela Fortin's TeleVixen Title, Aiyanna will be taking Serena's place in the Lady's Choice match...and will also be joining the opposing team against The Queen's. "

Stephanie pauses for a moment.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " That's not the icing on the cake though. I have one more match to announce. As I said, there will be more, but I'm only announcing one more right now...and it's another Tag Team Match. This one, is interesting, I must say. On one side, you have the Women's Champion..Abby Addiction. "

The crowd roars the mention of the champ. Stephanie chuckles a little and nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Her partner...none other than her Challenger at WrestleMania...Hollie Winder. "

More cheers from the crowd as Stephanie smiles.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Now, I know...will they get along? Of course they will. They have no qualms with eachother, they just both want that title. They have done teamed before recently.. I'd say they have a far better chance of getting along than their opponents. "

Stephanie smirks as the fans are confused.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Their opponents...the EWE Diva's Champion, Lita... "

The crowd boos, The Queens have that effect.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " This is where I feel evil...because her partner on Showdown...none other than her challenger and the current TeleVixen Champion...Angela Fortin. "

The crowd cheers in the background as Stephanie nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " It all goes down at Saturday Night's ShowDown.. I'm sure Chaos might have some decent matches, it's a little bit of a stretch, but you can count on our brand shining through. "

Stephanie winks as the scene fades to a commercial.

Keira Fisher is seen in her locker room, showing off pictures of Jenny Tuck and her days with Sin. Drama is seen beside her as Keira speaks

[Keira'SIN'Fisher] "It's almost time. Hell will be waiting for her...but...I feel like it's not enough..."

[Amanda'DRAMA'Carter] "Prepare it?"

[Keira'SIN'Fisher] "Yessssss. Next week...they will all repent...or burn..."

Keira smirks as the scene cuts to another match for Ladies Night

Intros: Brooklyn is making her entrance when the camera's cut back to ringside. She is filled up on herself, not paying much attention to anyone else before Vespertine makes her entrance. Brooklyn locks her eyes on Vespertine as she makes her way down the ramp. After Vespertine takes her hood off she's ready to go and the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Brooklyn Glamorous Vs. Vespertine
[Now we have a match. A Match that Brooklyn controls in the begining. Brooklyn has all the momentum in the early goings as she hits a few good moves that gets her near falls. Moves Like Da Glam Shot. This gets her a near fall. Soon she hits The OSG that gets her another near fall. Vespertine ain't out yet though, as she comes out of nowhere with a spinning heel kick.]

[Vespertine takes that moment to start building her own momentum, hitting a few big moves of her own. After hitting a Roundhouse Kick she gets a near fall. Soon she's able to hit a Windmill Kick that she then turns into a crossface. Brooklyn screams but won't give in, as Vespertine locks the hold in. Vespertine keeps the hold locked, while Brooklyn keeps fighting it. Eventually Brooklyn is able to roll close enough to grab the rope, freeing herself.]

[They fight back and forth now when all of the sudden out of nowhere, Brooklyn hits The Mean Girls! She makes the cover and secures the three count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Brooklyn Glamorous
Match Time: 6:24

After the Match: Brooklyn celebrates her victory while the camera's cut to a commercial.

Intros: Hollie is in the middle of her entrance when the camera's come back, she's happy as she bounces her way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Hollie jumps up on the turnbukle and pumps the crowd up until her music fades out. As Lita's music kicks in, the crowd does a complete 180. Lita walks out, with an arena full of boos, and the Diva's Championship on her waist. Lita slides into the ring, paying no mind to Hollie before she raises up the title. Lita starts to swing the title at Hollie, but Hollie ducked out of the way, knowing fully well she would try something like that. Hollie just smiles and shakes her head as Lita hands her title off to the ref in frustration. the ref gives the title to the time keeper, than calls for the bell.

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Hollie Winder Vs. Lita(c)
[Hollie and Lita circle around the ring for a moment as the match gets under way. They start feeling eachother out, which is weird since they ain't strangers to meeting in the ring, but none the less. They lock up and Hollie attempts a suplex, but Lita blocks it. Lita then tries one, but Hollie blocks it as well, Hollie then hits a Snap DDT and makes a cover for a one count.]

[The match picks up a little bit as Hollie starts to take the control hitts a few quick moves. Hollie comes off the turnbukle with a cross-body and makes another cover for a two count. Hollie continues to pick up the control after she hits a Float Over Suplex, this secures her another two count. When Hollie looks to put Lita away with the Rimshot, Lita counters with a Northern Lights Suplex, this gets her a two count before Hollie kicks out. As Soon as Hollie gets up, Lita quickly hits her with a spear. This only gets another two count, but now gives Lita some momentum.]

[Lita starts controling the match now. Lita is able to hit a DDT that gets her a near fall. Lita then takes Hollie to the corner and deleievers a superplex, once again a near fall. As Lita hits Hollie with the Litacuranna, it's becoming clear, Lita is on form. After delievering a Reverse of Fate, Lita climbs the turnbukle and looks to put Hollie away with the Litasault, but Hollie rolls out of the way just at the last moment, as Lita crashes into the mat.]

[Lita gets up holding her stomache as Hollie quickly hits her with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headcissors. Hollie gets pumped up as does the crowd as she grabs Lita and sets her up for the Rim Shot. Lita counters out of it and goes for a Litabomb. As She lifts Hollie up, Hollie jumps behind her then quickly hits The Drum Solo! The crowd cheers as Hollie makes the cover and secures the pinfall.]
Winner via Pinfall: Hollie Winder
Match Time: 8:18
Judges: 2/3

After the Match: Hollie hops around the ring celebrating before she jumps on the turnbukle. She makes a motion around her waist with one hand and points up to the WrestleMania Logo with the other and the crowd cheers their agreement. As Hollie does that, the camera's fade to the titan tron for a promo before the commercial break.

The camera's return from commercial as Leticia Cline stands in the ring.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is one of tonight's featured Co-Main Events scheduled for one fall...and it is for the EWE TeleVixen Championship!"

The crowd roars. "Unstoppable" by Kat Deluna then hits and the cheers turn into boos when Aiyanna parts the curtains.

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing the Challenger... From New Jersey....The Starstrukk Princess...AIYANNA!!"

Aiyanna continues her way down the ramp, while Justin leans over and checks her out from behind.

[CandiceMichelle] "I see what you're doing Justin, you pervert."

[JustinWhite] "Don't hate Candice, Just cause you can't have me, doesn't mean you gotta be jealous of me checking out other girls who could get me. Hey, if you're a good little girl, you can ride on the White Express one day."

[CandiceMichelle] "No thanks, I rather take a cab."

[KennyGreenwood] "In any event, Aiyanna has the biggest match of her EWE Career right here, and it'll be a tough task."

[JustinWhite] "No way, like I said earlier, she's got this."

Aiyanna slides into the ring and warms up as her music starts to cut out. "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden soon kicks in and the crowd turns back into cheers as Angela Fortin parts through the curtains, title around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] "And her opponent...from Los Angelos California...she is the current, reigning, and defending EWE TeleVixen Champion...the Pit Viper, ANGELA FORTIN!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Fortin continues down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "Here she comes, the impressive Angela Fortin. Reigning TeleVixen Champion."

[CandiceMichelle] "Actually Kenny, if she retains tonight, and again at ShowDown...she'll already break Abby's Record."

[JustinWhite] "That's not going to happen. Not that I care about Abby, but because Aiyanna is going to win it tonight."

[CandiceMichelle] "I guess we're about to find out Justin."

Fortin enters the ring and takes off her title to raise it up, as the crowd cheers and takes pictures. Fortin gives the title to the ref who raises it up while a bell sounds. The ref gives the title to the time keeper before calling for the official bell.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Angela Fortin(c) Vs. Aiyanna
Early Moments: [When the match begins they both circle the ring and taunt eachother to make the first move. Fortin finally comes after Aiyanna hitting a quick clothesline. As Aiyanna gets back up she quickly grabs Angela and hits her with an Armdrag. Fortin gets back up and hits Aiyanna with an Armdrag of her own. The two gets back up and lock up. Fortin turns into a hammerlock. Fortin locks it for a moment as Aiyanna feels it, but Aiyanna then turns around and does it herself. Fortin screams out for a moment before turning it into an Armdrag. As they get back up Aiyanna quickly grabs Fortin for a Belly-to-Belly Suplex, but Fortin turns it into a tornado DDT, but Aiyanna counters that with a spinebuster. Aiyanna makes the cover, but Fortin quickly kicks out.]

Midway: [When the early going was back and forth like that, midway through Aiyanna started to build some momentum and seperate herself from Fortin. After hitting a Bridging Norther Lights Suplex, she gets a near fall. Soon she's able to hit a Side Slam backbreaker, but rather than covering, she locks in a Bow and Arrow Stretch. Fortin screams out as Aiyanna keeps it locked in. Fortin keeps fighting and don't give in though as she finally grabs the bottom rope.]

Closing Moments: [Fortin had started getting momentum of her own and still does as she hits Aiyanna with a Sunset Flip scoring a near fall. After hitting an STO Takedown she went for another cover and got another near fall before locking in a Dragon Sleeper. Aiyanna fights as Fortin tries to make her give in. Aiyanna doesn't give in though and finally counters with a reverse Norther Lights Suplex, which is great to see. She makes the cover, but Fortin kicked out. As they both got up Fortin quickly hits a Double Arm Backbreaker before locking in the Taser Shockwave! Aiyanna screams out, but Fortin won't let go. Aiyanna fights it and fights it, and soon just barely gets her foot on the bottom rope, forcing Angela to break the hold. As Fortin gets up she bounces off the ropes to charge at Aiyanna, Aiyanna is ready though as she nails the Aiyanna Kick! The crowd looks stunned, we may be seeing a new champion. As Aiyanna catches her breath for a moment she crawls over and makes the cover scoring the one...two...thre...KICK OUT! The crowd roars as Fortin barely kicks out in time. Aiyanna can't believe it. She grabs Fortin and picks her up for the Wings of Love, but suddenly Fortin nails the Capital Punishment! The crowd roars as Fortin quickly makes the cover and scores the one..two...three!]
Winner via Pinfall: Angela Fortin(Still Champion)
Match Time: 11:43

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match...and Still the EWE TeleVixen Champion... ANGELA FORTIN!!"

The crowd cheers as the ref hands Fortin her title and her theme hits back into the pa system.

[KennyGreenwood] "What a match that was!"

[CandiceMichelle] "It sure was, and I guess you was wrong Justin."

[JustinWhite] "That was bullshit!"

[CandiceMichelle] "Sure it was..."

[JustinWhite] "It was! Lita is going to whoop her ass at WrestleMania, I promise!"

Fortin raises up her title and continues to celebrate. Meanwhile the camera fades to back hallway where we see Amelia Pietersen walking towards the ringside area. She's got something on her mind, we'll soon find out what.

"Killing in the Name of" is playing overhead as we return to ringside. Amelia Pietersen has broken the curtains getting a nice cheer from the crowd. She has on her ring attire, looking ready for a fight. She stops on stage and points over to Justin, waving her hand over her nose, getting a laugh from the crowd. She walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring. She is handed a microphone as her music dies down.

[Amelia'THEPHOENIX'Pietersen] " As you all may have known, I got a text message from Kelssi Parr. She said she wanted to dicuss something with me and to meet me in the middle of the ring tonight. Well, here I am. "

She looks toward the back for a few moments before "Hell Yeah" hits the air. the crowd erupts as Kelsi breaks through the curtains. She has on black jeans as a plain pink shirt. She walks down the ramp, catching a few hand slaps on her way down. she climbs in the ring, getting her own microphone.

[KelsiParr] " Thanks for agreeing to meet with me. So, how have you been? "

[Amelia'THEPHOENIX'Pietersen] " Can't complain. "

[KelsiParr] " Thats good. Well, let me get to the point. Since you lost the championship at Final Destination, it seems that you don't have anything to do at Wrestlemania. "

[Amelia'THEPHOENIX'Pietersen] " No so far, I don't. "

[KelsiParr] " Well I think we can help each other out. You see, I don't think these fans want you sitting at home for Wrestlemania anymore then you do. "

The crowd cheers, showing that they agree with Kelsi.

[KelsiParr] " Well during the short time i was here, i felt like I did it all. Divas champion. Womens champion. But the one thing I couldn't seem to do, was ever beat you. And that eats me up on the inside, because I know that I can beat you. All I need, is for you to give me the chance. One more time. Kelsi Parr Vs Amelia Pietersen at Wrestlemania. What do you say? "

Kelsi holds her hand out. The crowd goes nuts, cheering for Amelia to accept the match. Amelia smiles.

[Amelia'THEPHOENIX'Pietersen] " It will be my pleasure to face you at Wrestlemania and beat you yet again. I guess what I'm saying, prepare to have your faith crushed. "

Amelia shakes Kelsi's hand, getting a cheer from the crowd. Amelia starts to pull away but Kelsi pulls her in close, still smiling.

[KelsiParr] " No Amelia. Prepare to find out that you just aren't up to Parr. "

They release hands as "Hell Yeah" plays again. Kelsi rolls out of the ring and heads for the back

AND NOW THE FINAL INDUCTEE OF 2012..
THE 3RD AND FINAL ACTIVE INDUCTEE IS A MAN WHO HAS DONE IT ALL
FROM SILVER GRAND SLAM, TO KING OF XTREME, TO SOLE SURVIVOR, TO PHASE THREE.
TO EVEN THE 1ST EVER 1X AND 2X KING OF KINGS CHAMPION.
ALL OF THIS IN A SPAN OF TWO YEARS, NOT EVEN..
YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT..
THE EWE WELCOMES TO THE CLASS OF 2012...NONE OTHER THAN THE IRISH FURY!
DUTCH CLARK!!!

The crowd roars for that announcement as Leticia waits in the ring. As the fans calm back down she clears her throat.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event.. and it is scheduled for one fall!"

The crowd cheers as the lights dim. Teal lights start flashing on the stage causing the crowd to cheer more as "Addicted" by Saving Abel hits over the PA System. Abby parts the curtains with the Women's Title locked around her waist.

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing first.. From St Louis Missouri... she is the EWE Women's Champion... ABBY ADDICTION!!"

Abby takes off her title and raises it up as she's walking down the ramp. The crowd cheers this, but halfway down she's struck from behind, by Natalya!  

[KennyGreenwood] "Oh come on!"

[CandiceMichelle] "She's fitting right in with her new friends, ain't she?"

The crowd boos as Natalya continues to attack Abby. Natalya sends Abby into the steps hard, as Abby flips over the top and back to the floor. The Crowd continues to boo as Natalya stays vicious on the assault. Natalya finally grabs Abby and throws her into the ring. Natalya then climbs the steps and taunts to the crowd, who boos, before she gets into the ring. The ref doesn't have much choice but to call for the bell as Abby picks herself back up.

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Natalya Neidhart
Early Moments: [Soon as the bell rings, Natalya charges at Abby and hits her with a hard clothesline as the crowd boos. When Abby gets up, Natalya quickly hits her with another one. Natalya quickly pulls Abby back up and whips her into the ropes hitting a power slam, scoring a two count. As Natalya goes to pull her back up again, Abby quickly locks in The Addiction, and the crowd roars. Natalya fights to get free but Abby already has it locked in. As Natalya tries to fight out of it, this looks to be over quick, but just when you think it may be, Natalya gets her foot on the bottom rope, forcing Abby to release the hold.]

Midway: [Abby had momentum for awhile after that, but it's mainly been back and forth until Natalya catches Abby with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. The crowd just boos as Natalya starts to take control of the match, hitting Abby with fearce moves before locking in a Rear Naked Choke. Abby fights to stay awake as Nattie keeps the hold locked. When Abby starts to fade the ref grabs her arm and drops it as it hits the mat. The ref does this a second time, and it drops again. The fateful third time the ref drops it, but of course, Abby raises it back up as the crowd cheers. Abby fights her way to the ropes and Natalaya milks the count to 4 before having to let go. Abby dodged a bullet, but Natalya still maintains full control with brute power.]

Closing Moments: [After using her power to keep control for awhile, Natalya plants Abby with a hard powerslam before locking in the Sharpshooter! Abby screams out in pain and the crowd cheers her on to get to the ropes. As Abby gets a finger tip on the bottom rope, Natalya drags her acrossed the ring and sits back down, this causes boos. Abby fights it as she slowly crawls back acrossed the ring. As she's about to get the rope again, Natalya pulls her again, getting more boos from the crowd. Abby crawls again. Seeming like she's about to give in, but she makes one final stretch, getting the bottom rope as the crowd roars. Natalya refuses to let go as the ref almost dq's her, getting to a count of 4 and a half before she lets go. Natalya grabs Abby out of frustration and sets her up for the Nattie by Nature, but as she picks her up, Abby counters with a quick RECOVERY! The crowd cheers as they both lay there. As Abby pulls herself up she quickly nails Natalya with The First Step as she got up. Abby catches her breath again getting back to her feet. As Natalya gets up, Abby quicky hits the Relapse! Abby again doesn't got for a cover, but instead goes over to the corner. She watches until Natalya starts to get back up. Abby quickly jumps on the top turnbukle before leaping off. Abby connects with the OverDose as the Ref slides in and counts the 1, 2, 3!]
Winner via Pinfall: Abby Addiction
Match Time: 14:25

[LeticiaCline] "The winner of this match...ABBY ADDICTION!!"

"Addicted" hits the PA System as Abby rolls out of the ring and up the ramp to pick her title back up, that's half way up. She walks up to the top of the stage where she raises it up, only for the crowd to cheer.

[KennyGreenwood] "Congratulations to Abby on winning another great match!"

[JustinWhite] "You mean another match where a Queen member gets screwed over!"

[CandiceMichelle] "No, it's not what he meant, but speaking of Queens..."

Candice gets up from the table and slides into the ring with a mic. As Natalya gets back up she sees Candice in the ring with her now as Abby's music fades.

[CandiceMichelle] "Sorry about your loss Natalya.."

Candice fakes a frown as she was clearly being sarcastic.

[CandiceMichelle] "I got a message for you to take back to your little group with you though.. I need you to tell your pal Trish... Tell her I accept her Challenge."

The crowd cheers as Candice smiles, Meanwhile Abby nods and applauds on the stage. Natalya nods before telling her to give her the mic.

[NatalyaNeidhart] "Tell you what Candice, why don't you tell her yourself.."

Just then Candice is struck from behind, BY TRISH! The crowd fills with boos, though some actually cheer.

[KennyGreenwood] "She said she wasn't even going to be here tonight!"

[JustinWhite] "Thank goodness she is! Ladies Night can't survive without her Kenny.."

Trish starts stomping on Candice, which just gets boos from the crowd. Meanwhile Abby drops her title and sprints down the ramp to help. Natalya rolls out of the ring and meets her at the pass. They scrap back and forth all the way back up the ramp. In the ring Trish plants Candice with a Stratusfaction, which just causes more boos. Trish climbs the turnbukle and taunts as "Time to Rock N Roll" hits over the PA System. This is the shot we see as the scene fades.

[JustinWhite] "What a great finish to our broadcast Kenny!"

[KennyGreenwood] "I disagree, but whatever. The next time you can hear from us is at Saturday Night's ShowDown...but you can head over to CW next for Chaos!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: ABBY ADDICTION
2: MALLORY COSTAS
3: BROOKLYN GLAMOROUS
4: ANGELA FORTIN
5: HOLLIE WINDER

HONORABLE MENTIONS
LITA
CHRISTY CHAOS
NATALYA NEIDHART

RESULTS CREDIT