Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #29 - May 14th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #29 - May 14th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #29 - May 14th, 2012   Ladies Night #29 - May 14th, 2012 EmptySat Jun 03, 2023 2:00 pm

EPISODE #29
DATE May 14th, 2012
VENUE American Airlines Arena - Miami, Florida
THEME "Like a Boy" by Ciara
TURNOUT 12/18 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

"Like a Boy" by Ciara hits over the PA System as the opening pyro begins to go off. The camera pans around for a moment before coming over to the main Ladies Night Announce table with Kenny and Candice.

[KennyGreenwood] "Off the heals of the huge WrestleMania Event.. welcome to beautiful Miami for another Exciting Monday Night special edition of EWE Ladies Night! I'm Kenny Greenwood and of course I'm joined by the Lovely Candice Michelle, who was successful at WrestleMania, congratulations."

[CandiceMichelle] "Thank you Kenny, but come one, since when don't I beat Trish?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Trish will never beat you and she'll have to live with that.. but as for tonight, we got a decent card on hands including The TeleVixen Championship being defended, of course."

[CandiceMichelle] "It's always defended Kenny. Shaul successfully retained at WrestleMania in the Championship Scramble and now she defends it against Maryse."

[KennyGreenwood] "Maryse won the match on HeatWave to get the shot. But let's also not forget about the Main Event when the first ever Miss Lady's Choice, Mallory Costas takes on the recently returned, Kelsi Parr."

[CandiceMichelle] "That's going to be good, no doubts at all."

[JustinWhite] "Forget the TeleVixen Title, forget the Main event.. Talk about the Tag Team #1 contenders match!"

The cuts over to the White Express Announce Table set up on the side of the stage. Justin has a grin on his face.

[KennyGreenwood] "That will certainly be good, especially if Divalution gets the victory."

[JustinWhite] "No way Kenny.. Divas of Doom all the Way!"

[KennyGreenwood] "Because of the Queens"

[JustinWhite] "Duh."

[CandiceMichelle] "I'll never understand your obsession with such losers."

[JustinWhite] "You better start showing the Queens some respect Candice.. Their newest member is our boss, you wouldn't want to be fired, would you?"

[KennyGreenwood] "Let's just get the show going..Melina is already ready for our opening match."

Intros: Melina already stood in the ring while Abby made her entrance, raising up the Women's Championship as she got into the ring. As she hands the title to the time keeper the ref calls for the bell.

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD NON-TITLE MATCH
Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Melina Perez
[The First match of the night and it's not quite a thriller. Abby quickly locks Melina in The Addiction, and that's all there was to that.]
Winner via Submission: Abby Addiction
Match Time: 0:19
Judges: 4/4

After the Match: The ref hands Abby her title and she raises it up to celebrate.

Intros: After Abby and Melina had left. AJ and Alexis make their way to the ring and get ready for some more action.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
AJ Lee Vs. Alexis Rhoda
[Back and forth match for the most part as both Diva's have their fair share of momentum in the match. Alexis looks ready to put AJ Away with the Kiss of Death, but AJ counters it, locking in an Octopus Stretch! Alexis fights for freedom, but is no use as she taps out.]
Winner via Submission: AJ Lee
Match Time: 3:11
Judges: 3/3

After the Match: AJ heads up the ramp celebrating her big debut victory.

Intros: After the Commercial, Kelly makes her entrance, still sporting the Divalution t-shirt, the crowd cheers this of course. Lita then makes her entrance, with all boos. She seems naked.. no not literally, so pop it back down.. I mean metaphorically, as she is missing the Diva's Championship, thanks to Angela. After Lita got in the ring the ref called for the bell and the match got under way.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Kelly Vs. Lita
[This match goes back and forth as well. Kelly builds up a little bit of momentum as she hits Lita with a Side-Effect and gets a near fall. As Kelly goes to lock in the Fly Butterfly Fly, Lita counters out of it and starts building momentum back in her favor. Lita is able to hit a Spear that gets her a near fall, and a Litacuranna that gets her another near fall. When Lita goes for the Litasault, Kelly quickly rolls out of dodge at the last moment. Kelly quickly builds up momentum again after nailing a float-over DDT. She goes for the cover, but gets a two count. Kelly looks to seal the deal when she goes for the Kel-Bell, but Lita counters it, spinning around and nailing a Reverse of Fate! Lita quickly climbs the turnbukle and nails the LitaSault! She makes the cover and scores the three count.]
Winner via Pinfall: Lita
Match Time: 6:02
Judges: 2/2

After the Match: Lita began celebrating, but then decided to innitate Kelly into Divalution the right way, with a post match assault by a Queen. Lita can only get  a couple shots in though before Angela hit the ring, chasing Lita off. Lita heads up the ramp smirking at Fortin, while Fortin checked on Kelly.

The scene cut backstage to Abby's locker room. The crowd cheers in the background as Abby has just finished changing back into her street clothes. She grabs her back and seems set to leave the arena when there's a knock at her door. She looks over at it and shrugs.

[AbbyAddiction] "It's Open!"

The door swings open and in comes Amelia, with more cheers from the fans in the back.

[AbbyAddiction] "Hey.."

Amelia gives a nod.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Good job tonight..and at WrestleMania.."

[AbbyAddiction] "Thanks.."

Abby smiles as she puts her bag over one shoulder, and her title over the other.

[AbbyAddiction] "Sorry about how your match turned out.."

Amelia nods.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "It's fine..I do need to redeem myself though.."

[AbbyAddiction] "Whoop the crap out of someone next week?"

Amelia nods and shrugs slightly.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Perhaps, but I had something else in mind."

Abby titls her head, before Amelia reaches over and rubs the title on Abby's shoulder.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "I need to get myself back on top. I told You I would be up front about it when I was ready, well I'm ready."

Abby smiles.

[AbbyAddiction] "Anytime, you know that."

Amelia smiles back.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Then what better place for the rematch of the biggest Diva's Match of 2012.. than at Ladies Night's 1st Exclusive Pay Per View of 2012?"

Abby smiles and nods.

[AbbyAddiction] "See you at Girls Night Out then, that is, if Mallory don't ruin it."

They both chuckle.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "That in mind... I still say.. See you at Girl's Night Out."

Amelia holds out her hand and Abby smiles before returning the handshake of her own. The two smile at eachother embraced in the handshake as the scene cuts back to ringside.

Intros: Maryse is already waiting in the ring before "Gasoline" hits the PA System. The crowd gets riled up as Shaul makes her entrance and we get set for a TeleVixen Title match.

-MATCH FOUR-
EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Shaul Guerrero(c) Vs. Maryse Ouellet
[As soon as the bell rings Maryse charges Shaul, only to be planted with a Scoop Slam. Shaul quickly picks her back up and nails the Gory Bomb, and that's all she wrote.]
Winner via Pinfall: Shaul Guerrero(Still Champion)
Match Time: 0:22
Judges: 4/4

After the Match: Shaul raises up her title in triumpth as the camera's fade to a commercial break.

As the camera's return from commercial, Amelia is seen walking the halls. A Voice rings out from the shadows.

[???] "The All mighty Phoenix..."

Amelia stops and looks as the person walks out of the shadows.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Amelia, how are you?"

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Do you really care?"

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "You're right, I don't."

Amelia rolls her eyes.

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "What do you want, Stephanie?"

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Well, I heard you was cashing in on your rematch at Girl's Night Out."

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Yea, so?"

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Do you really expect Mallory not to blow the big match you're hoping for?"

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "I don't doubt that she would. Final Destination was the greatest Women's Title match in all of EWE History.."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "That could be argued.."

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Maybe it could, but the fact is, we are the top two Diva's on the entire Roster.. It's a proven fact.. Mallory can't accept that, so of course she'd love to ruin it, but I don't care.. I love Abby, she's my best friend and my tag partner.. but I only care about getting my title back and getting back on top."

Stephanie nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "That's good, but Mallory isn't the only one who may not want to see that match. I'm a member of a certain little group now.."

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "I heard, let's not talk about your stupid mistakes though."

Stephanie chuckles.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Cute.. The fact is Amelia.. They don't want you as the Champion.. nor do they want Abby.. Noone likes a Champion who is unbeatable.. it's bad for business.. People like to know they have a chance.. let's face it, with reps like you and Abby have.. it's not even fair.."

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "A Real McMcahon would be all about what's good for the money. What's good for ratings.. and the fans know how big our first match was, and how big Amelia Abby 2 will be.. The real propblem is, your little band of misfits don't want a champion they can't beat, because they know none of them will ever see that title ever again."

Stephanie chuckles and nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I'm just saying, I don't think this match is going to be good for our brand, or anyone really.. Of course I may be the GM but I can't strip your rematch from you. Because if I did.. "

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "I'd sue you for every dime you had."

Stephanie nods.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Exactly.. Binding Contracts can be so annoying sometimes. I may not be able to strip you of your title shot.. but I can persuade you.."

[Amelia"ThePhoenix"Pietersen] "Good luck with that."

Amelia smirks at Stephanie before walking past her.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I urge you to reconsider.."

Amelia keeps walking as Stephanie shakes her head.

Intros: Both Laycool and The Campos had made their entrances during that segment.. and now Diva's of Doom make theres, getting all boos. Divalution is last to come out, getting all the fan support. As The Teams get ready in the ring the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
FOUR WAY TAG MATCH (Winners Face Charismatic Fury @ Girls Night Out)
LayCool Vs. Divas of Doom(Natalya & Beth) Vs. The Campos Vs. Divalution's Angela Fortin(c) & Josie Wales
[As the match gets under way we realize this match is going tornado style, which can prove to be interesting. As Divas of Doom and Divalution immediately go after eachother, for good ol war's sake.. LayCool and Campos are left to fight eachother. This goes on for awhile as the teams continue to war it out.]

[Eventually Divas of Doom are able to get the upper hand on Divalution on the outside. As they leave them on the outside and move on back into the ring. Beth clobbers both Campos with a double clothesline, while Natalya does the same to LayCool. Eventually they isolate Michelle McCool as Beth Phoenix nails her with the Glam Slam. The Campos are down whil Natalya fights Layla in the corner. When Beth covers Michelle, she gets a two count before Angela breaks it up.]

[Divalution is able to get Divas of Doom out of the ring eventually before they turn their attention to LayCool. They fight hard for awhile but eventually get them Incapacitated too. Josie whips Taranda into the corner while Angela hits Chenoa with Capital Punishment! She scores a two count before Natalya breaks it up. Divalution and DOD fight back and forth and take their fight to the outside.]

[As Divalution and DOD is fighting on the outside. The Campos and LayCool are going at it in the inside. McCool and Chenoa lay eachother out with a double clothesline while Layla hits Taranda with the Layout! She makes the cover and scores a two count before Angela and Josie both grab one of her legs and yank her out to the outside. While Divalution double teams Layla, Beth and Natalya get back in the ring. Beth quickly plants Michelle with another Glam Slam while Natalya locks Chenoa in the Sharpshooter. Beth stands guard while Chenoa screams for freedom. Angela stays on Layla while Josie slides into the ring to try and break up the submission. As soon as Josie gets in though, Beth tackles her.. and moments later, Chenoa taps out.]
Winners via Submission: Divas of Doom
Match Time: 8:37
Judges: 2/2

After the Match: Beth and Natalya head up the ramp, raising their hands in victory while the fans boo of course.

Josie Wales was backstage, sitting on a bench and looking down on herself after their rough defeat, as the Divas of Doom managed to pin and pretty much put the Campo sisters' careers in jeopardy. Victory was so close to Divalution's grasp, yet they failed, and Josie put the blame on herself. Angela walked up to her partner, and seen her looking really sad about her loss. She put an arm around her shoulders, before saying to her...

[AngelaFortin] " Josie, stop putting yourself down. The numbers were against us."

[JosieWales] " But... I could've prevented it. We all know those girls were nothing compared to us."

Angela sighed... she known that Josie was beating herself up, but over something that trivial was madness to her.

[AngelaFortin] " Josie, c'mon. Cheer up, let them take their fluke victory."

[JosieWales] " Yeah... you're right, it was a fluke. I know I could easily beat either of them one on one."

[AngelaFortin] " Damn straight you could! Now c'mon, we got to get on the move and get back to training... we can't have failures like that again."

[JosieWales] " Right! Let's roll!"

The two walk off-screen, as the camera faded to the parking lot. Amelia is seen packing her bags into her car when suddenly Beth Phoenix and Natalya ambush her from behind. They slam her head into the car before Natalya slams her onto the concrete with a spine buster. Natalya then locks her in a sharp shooter as Stephanie walks up next to them. Beth grabs Amelia by the hair so Stephanie can see her face.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Shame your friend left already.. she isn't here to help out is she?"

Stephanie chuckles as Beth smirks.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " I can't take the Title shot from you by normal tactics.. you have your match at Girl's Night Out for as far as I am concerned... The Problem is.. will you be physically able to compete?"

Stephanie smirks before nodding to Beth. Beth taps Natalya on the shoulder and Natalya lets go. Beth climbs up ontop of the car and Natalya rolls Amelia up ontop of it. Beth picks Amelia up before delievering a hard Glam Slam that caves in the roof. Beth hops off the car and joins Stephanie and Natalya.

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] " Best wishes.."

Stephanie, Natalya and Beth laugh as they walk back into the building. The Camera zooms on the clearly hurt Amelia as the scene fades to a commercial.

As the camera's return from Commercial, Leticia stands by in the ring as the bell sounds for the first time.

[LeticiaCline] "The Following contest is tonight's Featured Main Event.. and it is scheduled for One Fall!"

"Smack You" by Kimberly Cole hits the PA System, rising boos from the crowd when Mallory parts the curtains, certainly not empty handed as she has the Pink Briefcase of course.

[LeticiaCline] "First.. from New York, New York... she is Miss Lady's Choice... MALLORY COSTAS!!"

The crowd continues to boo as Mallory continues down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "Here comes the first ever Miss Lady's Choice.. I don't like her general attitude, but she's certainly got the talent."

[CandiceMichelle] "I love her attitude actually.. To be the best, you gotta believe that you are, and she knows that."

[JustinWhite] "I would love her.. if she didn't hate on the EWE's greatest faction all the time. Screw her."

[CandiceMichelle] "I bet you would love to."

[JustinWhite] "Oh, in a flash."

Mallory rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbukle where she casually, and cockily,  raises up the Lady's Choice briefcase with a huge cocky grin on her face. She strikes this pose for a few moments before hoping down and laying it beside the ring. She leans in the corner, not seeming to be that worried about her opponent as he music starts to fade. After a few moments of silence, "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory cranks over the PA System. The Crowd jumps to their feet and roars as Kelsi parts the curtains. She gives a big smile to the fans before striking a pose on the stage.

[LeticiaCline] "Her opponent.. From Fountain Colordo... KELSI PARR!!"

The crowd continues to cheer as Kelsi continues her way down the ramp.

[KennyGreenwood] "I'm so glad to see Kelsi back."

[JustinWhite] "That makes one of us.. ptff."

[CandiceMichelle] "She's got talent Justin, get over it.. you're just mad cause she beat your dream woman that will never give you the slightest chance in hell."

[JustinWhite] "That was a fluke, Amelia was Robbed! And I'm gonna be the one nursing her back to health after what the Queens did to her, watch."

[KennyGreenwood] "And you still like the Queens after what they did to Amelia?"

[JustinWhite] "Of course.. they was just taking out a threat.. My baby is a threat.. I can't hate on that smart strategy."

[KennyGreenwood] "You're impossible."

Kelsi gets into the ring and looks at Mallory. Mallory just sneers and rolls her eyes as Kelsi shakes her head and waves back to the fans. As her music dies out she turns to Mallory and the ref calls for the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Mallory Costas Vs. Kelsi Parr
Early Moments: [The bell rings as both ladies start circling the ring, watching eachother. Mallory soon comes at Kelsi as Kelsi quickly hits a side hip toss. Mallory slaps the mat in frustration as Kelsi smiles. She comes at her again, and the same thing happens. Kelsi starts to build up momentum after she hits a short arm clothesline at 2:31. At 3:16 Kelsi hits an Airplane Spin that gets her a near fall. The Momentum stays firmly in her hands as she sends Mallory the corner. Kelsi gives her a couple chops before licking her hand and delievering a third. Soon after she hits a Double Arm DDT. The crowd cheers as Kelsi measures her up. At 5:01 Kelsi locks in the Sub-Parr! The crowd roars as Mallory fights to get free. She tries to roll out of it, but to no avail as Kelsi keeps it locked. Though the rolling around does help, as Mallory is able to get close enough and grab the bottom rope to release the hold.]

Midway: [Kelsi continued to keep the momentum in her favor until about 7:01.. Mallory gave Kelsi an eyerake, then a kick to the gut.. then a snap DDT. This gets her a near fall, but just like that.. the momentum shifts into Mallory's favor. Mallory continues to keep the momentum hitting several armdrags and suplexes. At 8:47 Kelsi tries to fight back, but after missing a clothesline, Mallory hits a drop kick to her back, sending her chest first into the turnbukle. As Kelsi stumbles back, Mallory rolls her up with a School Girl, getting e very near fall. Right after that Mallory locks Kelsi in the Bondage Collar, which causes boos from the crowd. Kelsi fights it as she doesn't want to give up. Finally she's able to get her foot on the bottom rope, as the crowd cheers. Of Course Mallory waits for a 4 and a half count before she let's go.]

Closing Moments: [After a long hard fought match, we finally reach the closing moments. This is where Mallory hits a Hair-Pulling Snapmare, and scores a two count on the cover. When she gets back up Kelis punches her in the gut, then hits a Stalling Supplex. Kelsi flips into the cover getting a near fall. As they get up, Mallory quickly hits a Swinging Neckbreaker, scoring another near fall. Mallory climbs to the apron where she is about to leap over the top rope into a splash. Least that's the gameplan we assume, but don't see it as Kelsi hits her in the gut. Kelsi then quickly grabs her by the head and pulls her through the ropes before planting a DDT! The crowd cheers as Kelsi doesn't go for the cover this time. Instead she lifts Mallory up and goes for the K.S.T.F.O. But Mallory counters sliding off behind her. Mallory goes for the Diamond Dagger, but Kelsi wisely quickly grabs the top rope, causing Mallory to hit the mat, but not take Kelsi with her. Mallory gets back up as Kelsi turns around. They trade shots back and forth until Kelsi ducks and lifts Mallory onto her shoulders. That's when Mallory gets Knocked Smooth The F*ck Out! The crowd roars as Kelsi makes the cover and scores the one... two... three!]
Winner via Pinfall: Kelsi Parr
Match Time: 17:16
Judges: 2/3

[LeticiaCline] "The Winner of this match...KELSI PARR!!"

"Hell Yeah" hits again as the ref raises Kelsi's hand and the crowd begins cheering.

[KennyGreenwood] "Two Big Victories in a row for Kelsi!"

[JustinWhite] "She must have a horse shoe in her ass, that's my guess.. or a Four Leaf Clover in her Va.."

[CandiceMichelle] "JUSTIN!"

[JustinWhite] "Meh, whatever."

Kelsi continues to celebrate as she climbs the turnbukle and raises her hands to the fans. This is the shot the scene fades out on, while we hear the last line by Kenny.

[KennyGreenwood] "Congrats to Kelsi.. that's all we have tonight folks.. see you next week!"

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: KELSI PARR(7.77 avg)
2: SHAUL GUERRERO(7.75 avg)
3: NATALYA NEIDHART(7.73 avg)
4: ANGELA FORTIN(7.47 avg)
5: MALLORY COSTAS(7.4 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
BETH PHOENIX(6.7 avg)
AJ LEE(6.5 avg)
LITA(6.47 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT