Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladies Night #34 - July 7th, 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

Ladies Night #34 - July 7th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Night #34 - July 7th, 2012   Ladies Night #34 - July 7th, 2012 EmptyWed Jun 07, 2023 8:11 pm

EPISODE #34
DATE July 7th, 2012
VENUE Michie Stadium - Westpoint, New York
THEME "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha
TURNOUT 15/23 RolePlays
RECOVERY STATUS
Original Results

- "We R Who We R" by Ke$ha rocks over the PA System as fireworks begin to shoot off on the entrance stage. the camera's pan around the estatic crowd before coming to Kenny and Candice at the Ladies Night Announce table. -

[KennyGreenwood] "Hello EWE and welcome to another edition of EWE Ladies Night! Kenny Greenwood here, and as usual I'm joined by the EWE Hall of Famer, the lovely Miss Candice Michelle as we are here in the sold out Michie Stadium in Westpoint New York!"

[CandiceMichelle] "We sure are Kenny, and tonight is the big second round of the Queen of the Ring Tournament, which promises to be good!"

[KennyGreenwood] "No doubt about it Candice.. I have no clue who will head onto the Pay Per View itself, but it'll be a great show none the less."

[JustinWhite] "Ptff!"

- The camera switches to a split screen, now we see Justin White sitting at the "White Expreess" table on the stage on the other side of the screen. -

[JustinWhite] "It doesn't matter who does and doesn't advance. One of the Queens will advance, and a Queen of Wrestling will be the true Queen of the Ring."

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Kylie Amour Vs. Savannah Rae Hawkins
[ Both girls start in the ring as the bell rings yet something causes Stacy to leave the match and go to the guard rail. The crowd cheers as they realize that it is White Tiger she is talking to. He is flirting with her and she is smiling, enjoying the company. At the five count, Aliza rolls out and goes to Stacy, telling her to get back in the ring. WT tells her to chill which causes her to yell at him. Stacy yells at her and the two begin exchanging words to WT's smile. The referee hits ten and counts both girls out, causing a double countout.]

Result Via Countout: Draw
Match Time: 0:25

[JustinWhite] "Look at that Candice, WT has finally replaced you."

[CandiceMichelle] "I could get him back anytime I wanted. You're just jealous that the only way a woman would flirt with you is if money changed hands beforehand."

- Both girls realize what happened. Stacy slaps WT, causing a oooh from the crowd as she storms off. WT turns his attention to Aliza who slaps him as well before following Stacy to the back. WT shrugs and sits back down as the fans laugh and the scene switches backstage. -

- Kelsi Parr is in her locker room lacing up her boots before her match. She looks up when someone enters and a small smile crosses her face. -

[KelsiParr] "Fancy seeing you here."

- The camera pulls back and the fans erupt as Hollie Winder is looking down at her. She looks like she might have gained a bit of muscle mass yet her hair is still as bright pink as ever. She smiles at Kelsi who stands up. -

[HollieWinder] "I had to drop by and talk to you for a minute. I'm a bit confused on why you entered both tournaments. Shouldn't your bigger concern be holding onto the Televixxen championship?"

[KelsiParr] "It is, but I just want to see if I can hang with the big boys. I don't really expect to win King of Xtreme, but who knows."

[HollieWinder] "Great! Stay on top form so when I get back, we can go win the Tag Team Titles!"

[KelsiParr] "I don't know about that, the power couple still has those titles. I'm not sure they are going anywhere, anytime soon."

[HollieWinder] "Don't you worry about that! The Kelsi/Hollie Experience will be more than they can handle. Now if you will excuse me, I heard Jeff is at ringside. See ya!"

- She races out the door happily. Kelsi shakkes her head and yells after her. -

[KelsiParr] "We still aren't calling ourselves that. You hear me?"

- No response. Kelsi sighs and goes back to work preparing for her match as we switch back to ringside. -

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Aliza Rose Vs. Stacy Keibler
[ Both Divas are in the ring, ready for action when Stephanie McMahon walks out on stage. She waves behind her and The Queens of Wrestling walk out and down the ramp. Both girls in the ring look concerned as the Queens circle the ring. They stand back to back and immediately attack as the Queens get into the ring. They put up a valiant effort, but the number games prove to much and the two rookies are decimated.]

Result Via No Contest: Draw
Match Time: 0:25

[KennyGreenwood] "It looks like the Queens just sent a message to Ladies Night that they are still in control of the show."

[CandiceMichelle] "Yes because a six on two assault proves a lot."

[JustinWhite] "It proves that they still aren't a group you want to cross. That's my girls!"

- All the Queen's except for Trish leave ringside. She turns in time for Heaven Paine to come running out. She dives into the ring and yells at Trish to bring it. The referee shrugs and calls for the bell. -

-MATCH THREE-
QUEEN OF THE RING - ROUND TWO
Trish Stratus Vs. Heaven Paine
[ Heaven rushes in for a clothesline which Trish does her Matrix to duck under. As Heaven turns she is leveled with a Chick Kick. Trish place aa foot on Heaven's chest and scores the easy three count.]

Winner via Pinfall: Trish Stratus
Match Time: 0:55
Judges: 4/4

[JustinWhite] "Just another day at the office."

[CandiceMichelle] "............."

- Trish drags Heaven to her feet and drops her with a Stratusfaction for good measure. She points up at the Queen of the Ring logo with a cocky smile before leaving the ring and heading toward the back. -

-MATCH FOUR-
Crystal Taylor Vs. Blaze The Cat
[ The bell rings and Crystal Taylor immediately rushes Blaze for a clothesline. Blaze rushes toward her and ducks the clothesline. She rebounds off the ropes and takes Crystal to the ground with a hard spear. Crystal is gasping for air so Blaze runs to the corner and quickly scales it. She measures Crystal up and delivers a Axel Firs Spin. The crowd seems shocked as she pins and gets the three count. ]

Winner via Pinfall: Blaze the Cat
Match Time: 1:10
Judges: 4/4

[KennyGreenwood] "Did that just happen?"

[JustinWhite] "Someone should just toss some cat nip at her, they could win easily."

- Justin laughs over hard at his own joke as Blaze takes a moment to look at the Queen of the Ring logo before heading to the back. -

-"Hardcore Country" hits as Mickie James is seen coming out, wearing a Queens Shirt and tight pants as the crowd boos. Mickie smirks as she walks down the ramp and looks at the ring as she turns to the stairs. She goes up the stairs and to the edge of the ring as she enters it. The show was almost over at this point, but Mickie was able to get time as she asks for the mic. She gets one as the music dies down. The crowd boos like mad as Mickie speaks -

[MickieJames] " Wow, look at me. The new Number One Contender to the Women's Championship. About damn time if you ask me"

-The crowd boos like mad as Mickie soaks it in. She then licks her lips as she turns to the titantron and says -

[MickieJames] " I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Abby, I know you're back there, come out here. Don't worry, no Queen will ambush you. I wouldn't be doing this if I was going to ambush you"

-Mickie looks at the tron and just waits for a minute or two. All of a sudden, "Addicted" is heard playing as Abby comes out, Women's Championship around her waist as the crowd cheers. She walks down the ramp as Mickie backs away a little, not to run from her, but to give her room. As she does, Abby enters the ring, with her own mic as she says -

[AbbyAddiction] " What? What do you want this time? You gonna say that Stephanie made it a handicap match so you could win my title?"

[MickieJames] " Calm down. Look, I know you and I aren't buddies."

-Abby shakes her head as she raises the mic to her mouth and says -

[AbbyAddiction] " What's your point?"

[MickieJames] " My point? Well, I want to make this legit. Let's face it. They say I can't top The So Called "Rematch". But I know I can one up it. I'm offering you this Abby..."

-All of a sudden, Abby takes the mic to her mouth again and says -

[AbbyAddiction] " Oh no. I'm not putting my career on the line or getting suspended if you win! Do you..."

-Mickie begins to use her hands and lowers them as she takes the mic and says -

[MickieJames] " Calm...nothing like that. No, our match will be straight up one on one. No Muss, No Fuss. No Stips, no Match Type. All I want from you before Queen Of The Ring is this."

-Mickie smiles as she looks at Abby. Abby gets herself ready, just in case as Mickie says -

[MickieJames] " A Contract Signing, next week on Ladies Night"

-The crowd looks confused as Abby looks at her. She then says -

[AbbyAddiction] " That's it? That's what you want? A Contract Signing next week on Ladies Night?"

[MickieJames] " Yep. I always felt this was the way to make it official. No Tricks. We sign our names on the contract, that's it. Unless you have a problem with it"

-Abby smirks as she shakes her head. She then takes the mic and says -

[AbbyAddiction] " I got no problem with it Mickie. This is new though, even for you. But whatever. I'll agree to it. Next week, we have the official contract signing. Then at Queen of The Ring, You won't survive..."

[MickieJames] " We'll see..."

-"Addicted" plays once again as Abby backs away and begins to exit the ring. Mickie just stands there, smirking and looking at Abby as she walks up the ramp as the cameras cut to a break -

-MATCH FIVE-
Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate Vs. Jenny Tuck
[ The match begins with Sunshine and Jenny tying up. Sunshine takes her arm and brings it behind Jenny in an arm lock. Jenny struggles for a moment before nailing a back elbow and reversing so she has the reverse armbar. Sunshine back elbows again and this time grabs Jenny's head in a reverse headlock. Jenny pulls her back to the ropes and sends her off. On the rebound, she leap frogs Sunshine. Sunshine bounces off the other rope but manages to catch Jenny as she tries another leapfrog and plants her with a spine buster. She goes for a pin but Jenny kicks out. Sunshine picks her up and whips her into the corner. She runs in for a splash but Jenny moves out of the way. Sunshine crashes into the corner hard. She staggers back and walks into a sleeper hold. Jenny jumps up on her back for extra leverage. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "Jenny is taking it to Jessica."

[JustinWhite] "She is probably imagining it is Sin, the psycho."

[CandiceMichelle] "Dare you to say that to her hatchet."

[ Sunshine plants her feet and jumps backwards, smashing Jenny into the mat. She grabs Jenny's legs and immediately maneuvers her into a figure four. Jenny yells out in pain and tries to struggle to the ropes. When she gets close, Sunshine manages to scoot her back to the middle of the ring. Finally Jenny lays down and manages to roll the move over. As Jenny screams out in pain, Jenny crawls up with the move locked on and turns it into a Sharpshooter. It is Sunshine's time to crawl for the ropes. Jenny tries to pull her back but a second too late as she is able to grab the bottom rope. Jenny hesitates for a moment before releasing the hold. Jenny reaches down to pick Sunshine up but Sunshine grabs her belt and sends her out to the floor. The crowd cheers as both divas are currently down. ]

[JustinWhite] "What a boring match. Where are the Queens to liven it up?"

[CandiceMichelle] "Hiding under a rock somewhere I'm sure."

[ Sunshine has gotten back to her feet about the time Jenny got back in the ring. Jenny charges at Sunshine who catches her with a spinning back breaker. Sunshine lifts Jenny up and gives her a snap suplex, floating over into the pin. Jenny kicks out at two. Sunshine picks her up again and this time holds her up a moment with a stalling suplex before dropping Jenny hard. Another pin only get her a two count. Sunshine checks with the referee to make sure it was only a two count. Sunshine again lifts Jenny who suddenly nails a Deadly Lust on Sunshine. She pins and gets a two count before somehow Sunshine rolls her shoulder up. Jenny argues her case to no prevail as she backs up and waves Sunshine to her feet. Suddenly “Sinner” starts playing overhead. Jenny freezes as a hooded woman starts making her way down the ramp.]

[CandiceMichelle] "No way? She can't be back."

[JustinWhite] "Hey I found a nickel under my announce table."

[ Jenny goes ballistic in the ring, yelling at the hooded woman. She is caught from behind by Sunshine who drops her with a Solar Flare. She hooks the leg and scores the three count.]

Winner via Pinfall: Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate
Match Time: 5:29
Judges: 3/3

[CandiceMichelle] "Jessica wins but that isn't the story of this match. Seems Jenny was right all along."

- The hooded women gets in the ring as Sunshine backs into a corner looking worried. The woman reaches up and drops the hood. The fans erupt to see it is Annie Fugate. She takes off the robe and tosses it on Jenny telling her that was for attacking her in the locker room. She walks over to her sister where she holds Sunshine's hand up to the approval of the fans. The sisters leave the ring together as Jenny comes to and notices the robe on her and Midnight leaving with her sister. Her puzzled face turns into a sneer as it dawns on her what just happened. -

-MATCH SIX-
Kelly Vs. Josie Wales
[ As the match began, the two circled each other, and given each other a quick low-five out of respect, before tying up with each other. Both ladies grappled with each other, as Kelly gets Josie in an armlock, but Josie broken free, and drops Kelly down with a drop toe hold, and gets her in a low headlock. ]

[CandiceMichelle] " These two are showing mutual respect, as neither really wants to hurt the other tonight."

[JustinWhite] " Borrrrring!"

[ Kelly gets to the ropes, as Josie breaks cleanly. The two get up, as Josie went for an Irish whip, however, Kelly countered it, sending Wales to the ropes. Josie rebounded, to catch a monkey flip by Kelly, as she flies through the air and lands hard on her back. Kelly was about to grab Josie's long legs to try and put her in a figure 4 leg lock, however, Josie kicked Kelly away from her. As she somersaulted backwards to get on her feet, Kelly runs at Josie, only to meet a big Samoan Drop from Josie Wales, as she went for the cover. ]

[ Kelly kicked out of the slam, as Josie helped her partner get to her feet. Josie holds Kelly, and gets her on the ropes, before Irish whipping her away to the opposite side. Josie tries for a clothesline when Kelly rebounds, however, Kelly ducked, and rebounded back with a very quick bulldog, taking her down and going for a quick pin. ]

[ Kelly gets up, and started to climb to the top turnbuckle. Josie was getting to her feet, as Kelly leapt off for a flying clothesline, however, she countered with a big flash kick. Josie gets to her feet, waiting for Kelly to get up from that impact, and quickly hits her partner with the Peacemaker, and goes for the 3 count fall. ]

Winner via Pinfall: Josie Wales
Match Time: 6:23
Judges: 2/2

- Before Josie could celebrate, and help her friend get up, Mickie, Lita, Beth, and Melina all rush down to the ring and lay Josie out with a steel chair. The foursome brutally beat down the members of Divalution, and without Angela or Shaul able to arrive for back-up, they had wait out the incompitent EWE security group to break it up, as the show fades to commercial. -

-MATCH SEVEN-
QUEEN OF THE RING - 2ND CHANCE
Anya Makarov Vs. Beth Phoenix Vs. Michelle McCool
[ As soon as the bell rings, Beth levels Michelle with a stiff clothesline. She drags Michelle to the ropes where she sets her up and delivers a Glam Slam out of the ring and onto the arena floor. The fans gasp as Beth gets in the ring and locks up with Anya. Neither one is able to push the other so finally they break and Beth calls for a test of strength. They struggle with it but once again neither is able to achieve any kind of advantage. Finally Anya answers with a right hook, knocking Beth into the corner. Anya jumps up on the second and hits five rights to the count of the crowd before Beth grabs her and walks forward, dropping her split legged over her knee. Beth bounces off the back rope and levels Anya with a clothesline. As she stands, she is dropkicked in the back by a recovering Michelle. Beth tumbles to the floor and Michelle makes a quick pin but Anya kicks out at two. Michelle yells at the referee, assuring that it was a three count but the ref assures her it was just a two.]

[KennyGreenwood] "Michelle almost stole her way back into the tournament."

[JustinWhite] "She should have stayed down. Next time, Beth won't go so easy on her."

[ That is the case as Beth gets back in the ring and grabs Michelle from behind. She spins her around and sends her shoulder first into the turnbuckle. She pulls her out and does it again for good measure. She then pulls her out and takes her down with another Glam Slam. Before she can pin, Anya rolls her up from behind, getting a two count before Beth kicks out. Anya picks Beth up who counters by raking her in the eyes. Beth grabs Anya from behind and lifts her for the Glam Slam but Anya struggles free and turns it into a bulldog. She pins but Michelle somehow pushes her off the pin. Anya gets up angry and lifts Michelle hard to her feet before dropping her down with the Drop Dead Spike. Before she can capitalize, Beth tosses Anya to the floor and dives on the pin. She gets a two before Anya pulls Beth to the floor. The two begin to brawl on the floor.]

[CandiceMichelle] "This match is getting heated between the two divas."

[JustinWhite] "Anya is just postponing the inevitable. Beth will win her way back into the tournament."

[ Beth pushes Anya against the ring post and goes to clothesline her against it but Anya moves and Beth clotheslines the ring post. Anya grabs her and tosses her back into the ring. Anya follows her in and immediately locks on an arm bar, causing Beth to scream in agony. Beth manages to get the to the bottom rope, forcing the break. Anya breaks long enough to allow Beth to climb to her feet. She grabs her arm and flips over the top rope, guillotining Beth's arm over the top rope. Before Anya can get back in the ring, Michelle somehow school girls Beth but only gets a three. Anya dives in the ring and grabs Michelle, planting her with a RGD-5. Beth gets up just to be clotheslined over the top rope and to the floor. Anya jumps on Michelle and scores the three count.]

Winner via Pinfall: Anya Makarov
Match Time: 6:12
Judges: 2/3

[KennyGreenwood] "She did it! The rookie is back in position to possibly become Queen of the Ring."

[JustinWhite] "She will never get passed Trish, I can assure you of that. "

- Anya leaves the ring, happily celebrating her win. Beth gets back in the ring, holding her arm and looking frustrated. She yanks Michelle up and plants her with another Glam Slam out of anger before leaving the ring and heading for the back herself. -

- The scene comes backstage where Trixy is standing by with Stephanie. -

[Trixy] "Hello EWE Nation, Trixy here.. and joining me is the General Manager of Ladies Night, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley!"

- The crowd boos in the background as Stephanie smirks about it. -

[Trixy] "I'm here because I understand you have an announcement to make?"

- Stephanie nods. -

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Yes Trixy, I do.. See Miss Fortin may be restricted from competing on Ladies Night the rest of this month.. but it doesn't mean she's escaping defending her title at Queen of the Ring."

- The crowd cheers in the background. -

[Trixy] "So the Diva's Championship will indeed be defended at Queen of the Ring?"

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Yes, Trixy, it will.. The way I see it, our Main Event tonight is going to be a good one."

[Trixy] "I agree, but what's that got.."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "The winner of that match will advance to the Queen of the Ring Pay Per View with 7 others, with a chance to become the 2012 Queen of the Ring.. and become the Number One contender to the Women's Championship for Summer BreakDown."

[Trixy] "Well yeah but.."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "But that match will be so good.. I mean we got Rogue, who may be new to EWE, but she is already making a splash.. and then you got Britney West, certainly not new, she was in the Women's Title match at last year's WrestleMania.. we know what she is capable of.. so the way I see it, it will be one great match."

[Trixy] "Yes, we established that, so what's that.."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "So I see it.. the loser of that match, will give Fortin a good title defense."

[Trixy] "Wait, are you saying what I think you just said?"

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "The loser of tonight's Main Event, will face Angela Fortin at Queen of the Ring for the Diva's Championship."

[Trixy] "Wow."

- Stephanie smiles and walks on as Trixy watches her leave then looks back to the camera. -

[Trixy] "There you have it.. tonight's main event just got bigger.. as we know they will both head onto the Queen of the Ring Pay Per View Event for sure.. while the Winner advances to the Quarter Finals and is still in the hunt to become the Number One Contender to the Women's Championship.. the loser will face Angela Fortin for the Diva's Championship!"

- The crowd cheers once more in the background as the scene switches to another commercial. -

- As the camera's return from commercial we see Stephanie walking down the hall. She passes by Shaul leaning on the wall and shaking her head. Stephanie stops and looks at her as she knows she's about to speak. -

[ShaulGuerrero] "The Loser of the Main Event, get's a Diva's title Shot.. So you're supporting losers now? Oh wait, we already knew that, look what group you're in."

- Stephanie chuckles and nods. -

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "That's cute.. so you got a problem with my decision?"

[ShaulGuerrero] "Not at all, other than one of them just debuted, last week.. and the other just returned.. last week. Not at all."

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I know talent what can I say?"

[ShaulGuerrero] "Yea, we've been over the group you're in, haven't we?"

- Stephanie rolls her eyes. -

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "Well speaking of groups.. the Diva's Champion is in yours, have you forgotten that?"

[ShaulGuerrero] "Oh so you're holding me back because you're looking out for Divalution.. I can believe that."

- Shaul rolls her eyes after her sarcastic remark. -

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I guess if you want a match at the Queen of the Ring so bad.. you can face The Glamazon."

- Shaul laughs out loud a little bit, but stops when she notices Stephanie ain't laughing. -

[ShaulGuerrero] "Oh, that was a serious threat?"

[StephanieMcMahon-Helmsley] "I don't fine the humour in that.."

[ShaulGuerrero] "Of course you don't.. Tell your little friend to be ready at Queen of the Ring.. Viva La Divalution!"

- Shaul walks off down the hall as Stephanie rolls her eyes and shakes her head. -

-MATCH EIGHT-
QUEEN OF THE RING - 2ND CHANCE
Taylor Wylde Vs. Lita Vs. Annie "Midnight" Fugate Vs. AJ Lee Sarah Lane
[ The scene starts out with Midnight going after Sarah and Taylor locking up with Lita. Sarah knocks Midnight in the corner and starts unloading right hands on her as Midnight covers up. Taylor and Lita back to the other corner where Taylor begins giving Lita corner chops. Lita blocks one and flips places, giving her own corner chops. Lita whips Taylor out of the corner toward Midnight and Sarah as Sarah tries to whip Midnight but Midnight counters and whips Sarah. Taylor leap frogs Sarah and clotheslines Midnight down. The crowd goes crazy as Sarah spears Lita down and begins to unload on her rival. Other side, Midnight finally manages to get to her feet where Taylor takes her right back down with a spinning heel kick. Taylor goes over to the other corner and grabs Sarah by the hair pulling her to her feet off of Lita. Sarah head butts her and tosses her into the corner. Lita rolls out to the floor for a breather. Sarah hooks Taylor and sets her up on the top turnbuckle. She climbs up after her but Taylor eye rakes her and pushes her down. Taylor stands up as Sarah rolls onto all fours. Midnight rushes over, uses Sarah as a springboard to nail Taylor with a Stroke of Midnight. Taylor falls off the turnbuckle, landing hard on the ring steps. The crowd gasps as the referee rushes down to check on her. Lita just smirks but Midnight actually shows a hint of concern before being locked in a cobra clutch from behind by Sarah.]

[KennyGreenwood] "Dear God, I think she just killed Taylor. We need medics out here immediately."

[JustinWhite] "Just scoop her up and toss her aside, we have a match going on."

[JustinWhite] "Don't get to sentimental there Justin."

[ The medics come out to check on Taylor as the match continues. The referee checks on Midnight who Sarah has taken down to the ground and almost has out. Lita grabs Midnight's leg and pulls it under the rope to force the break. She slides in the ring and tries to spear Sarah but Sarah jumps her and Lita falls to the ground. Sarah rolls Lita on her back and straddles her, laying in hard right hands. Midnight comes to and notices the pair scraping. She backs to a far corner and leans in, watching as Lita manages to swat Sarah off of her. Both get to their feet where Lita quickly drops Sarah with a roundhouse kick. She glances over at Midnight who just waves for her to continue. Lita lifts Sarah up and drops her down with a Reverse of Fate. The crowd boos as once again Lita glances at Midnight who just smiles.]

[CandiceMichelle] "I smell a screw job coming on."

[JustinWhite] "We all know Annie is the smart one to back the Queens. Let's see Sarah squirm her way out of this."

[ Lita climbs to the top rope and Sarah leaps up, hitting the rope and shaking it causing Lita to fall forward to the mat. Sarah backs up and starts waving for Lita to get up. Lita starts to but Midnight dives behind Sarah, clipping her legs out from under her. The crowd boos worse as Midnight hoists up Sarah and puts her in a full nelson. She holds her forward to Lita who has just gotten up. Lita nods and begins using Sarah as a punching bag. The fans boo even worse as they double team poor Sarah. Sarah comes alive and kicks Lita before back elbowing Midnight. Lita rushes in for a spear and again Sarah leaps her, having Lita spear Midnight. Lita shrugs at this and turns into a spinning kick by Sarah. Sarah pins but Midnight is able to pull her leg and get her off the pin. Sarah tries to pull Midnight up but Midnight pokes her in the eye, getting admonished by the referee. Lita small packages Sarah but Sarah is able to kick out at two.]

[KennyGreenwood] "We just received word that Taylor suffered some minor bruising. She should be ready to go by next week."

[JustinWhite] "So basically, Midnight should have kicked her harder?"

[ Sarah is up first and takes down Lita with a clothesline. She tries for one on Midnight, but Midnight ducks and counters with a swinging neck breaker. Midnight takes a breather as Lita gets back to her feet. Lita taps Midnight and points at Sarah, saying to take her out first. Midnight nods and backs up a few steps. Lita lifts Sarah to her feet and backs off so Midnight can nail a “Stroke of Midnight”. Not satisfied yet, Lita points to the top rope. Midnight climbs up and waits as Lita picks up Sarah and drops her with a Reverse of Fate. Lita bounces to her feet, springs up on the ropes and tries for a Hurricanrana on the unexpecting Midnight. However, Midnight catches her, turns slightly, and power bombs Lita to the floor. Midnight stands up and hit's the Lunar Eclipse on Sarah, scoring the three count and the win.]

Winner via Pinfall: Annie "Midnight" Fugate
Match Time: 7:27

[JustinWhite] "That idiot. How dare she turn on Lita and the Queens."

[CandiceMichelle] "Lita attacked her first. Midnight just seized the opportunity. The time off did these sisters some good."

[KennyGreenwood] "Maybe you should go get some extra training Justin. How about a few years worth."

[JustinWhite] "Funny, real funny."

- Lita climbs to her feet gingerly, waving off help from medics. She glares up at Midnight who just gives her a half shrug before rolling out and heading for the back. Lita follows suit, looking disappointed at herself as Sarah slowly starts to stir in the ring. -

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
QUEEN OF THE RING - ROUND TWO/EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
Kelsi Parr(c) Vs. Kristy Jensen
[ As soon as the bell rings, Kristy rushes in to spear Kelsi down, trying to get the same jump on Kelsi she did last week on Beth. Kelsi was ready for this and catches Kristy, locking her in a modified stranglehold. Kristy tries to struggle free but Kelsi has her locked tight. Finally Kristy manages to shift enough to pin Kelsi to the match. Kelsi has to break the hold so she can kick out in time. Both girls get to their feet where Kristy quickly hooks Kelsi and delivers a quick brain buster. She pins Kelsi but Kelsi is able to kick out at two. Both are back to their feet as Kristy goes for a spinning heel kick but Kelsi ducks it. She hooks Kristy for a suplex but Kristy drops free. She backs Kelsi to the rope where she whips her off. Kelsi catches the opposite ropes to stop herself. Kristy rushes in and Kelsi back body drops her over the rope but Kristy lands on the apron. Kelsi turns and hooks her for a suplex but Kristy blocks it. She then suplexes Kelsi to the floor as the fans gasp.]

[CandiceMichelle] "Ouch that was a rough landing."

[KennyGreenwood] "Once again Kristy seems to have her opponent off balance. Only this time, it could win her the championship as well as passage to the next round. "

[ Kristy rolls to the floor and picks up Kelsi. She whips her into the steel corner and catches Kelsi as she bounces back with a belly to belly suplex. She rolls back in the ring and holds her hands up as the referee starts counting. At about eight, Kelsi manages to roll back into the ring. Kristy grabs Kelsi in a headlock and drives a few knees into her gut. She then plants her down with a DDT. She again pins but Kelsi manages to kick out at two. Kristy tries again to pull Kelsi up but Kelsi grabs her arm and drags her down into the Sub-Parr. Kristy yells out but she is too close to the ropes. Kelsi breaks as both get slowly to their feet. Kristy rushes in and is caught with a quick arm drag. She rolls through and rushes back in to catch the same arm drag. After the third attempt, Kelsi dropkicks Kristy who staggers back and falls through the ropes. Kelsi bounces off the back rope and tries for a baseball slide but Kristy sidesteps her. Kristy turns and taps her head as Kelsi stands up and grabs the top rope. She slingshots herself over, knocking Kristy down and getting a loud pop from the crowd. ]

[KennyGreenwood] "The champion is fighting her way back in this."

[JustinWhite] "I could care less about this match. Tell me when one of the Queens come back out."

[ Kelsi picks Kristy up and tosses her back into the ring. She follows her in and drags Kristy to her feet. She signals for a short arm clothesline but Kristy ducks it and grabs Kelsi's head, dropping her with a reverse cutter. She rolls Kelsi to her stomach and applies a camel clutch. The fans start a Kelsi chant as Kelsi tries to inch her way to the ropes. Kelsi stops struggling and looks to be fading out. The referee raises her hand once and lets it drop, indicating one. The referee raises her hand and lets it drop again, indicating two. He lifts Kelsi's arm once more but this time it doesn't drop. The crowd gets louder as Kelsi pumps her arm a few times before planting it on the ground and forcing herself to try and stand up. She gets up but Kristy struggles free and manages to turn it into a full nelson. She puts her foot in front of Kelsi and drops her down in a reverse Russian Leg Sweep. Kristy rolls Kelsi on her back and inches her closer to the corner. Kristy leaves the ring and slowly climbs to the top turnbuckle. She stands up tall and leaps off when suddenly Kelsi seems to catch a second wind. She pops to her feet and catches Kristy on her shoulders. She spins her around once before hitting the K.S.T.F.O! Both girls stay down a moment before Kelsi is able to roll on the pin and score the three count.]

Winner via Pinfall: Kelsi Parr(Still Champion)
Match Time: 4:37

[CandiceMichelle] "And Kelsi successfully retains the title and moves onto the next round of the tournament. Can she now be the heavy favorite to win this tournament."

[JustinWhite] "Trish is winning this tournament. Might as well get it through your head now."

[KennyGreenwood] "In any event, Kelsi is champion for one more week. Can she keep it all the way to the Queen of The Ring Finals?"

- In the ring, Kristy has gotten up as Kelsi is handed the Televixen title. Kelsi holds a hand out to Kristy who hesitates a moment before shaking it. The fans cheer as the Kristy holds Kelsi's hand up and the fans cheer the competitors of a great match. -

- The Camera's cut backstage where Mallory is seen sitting in her locker room admiring her briefcase. -

[MalloryCostas] "Once again Stephanie doesn't book me, typical.. She expects I can't handle being on both shows.. She should learn I can handle anything.."

- She smiles but then suddenly the lights flicker. She looks around for a moment until the lights go completely out. The room remains dark for only a few seconds before the lights flicker back on. -

[MalloryCostas] "Hmm, that was weird.. Looks like someone needs to pay their power bill."

- She chuckles to herself before noticing a note laying on the bench beside her. She slowly picks it up and reads it aloud. -

[MalloryCostas] "And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks."

- She stared at it for a moment before balling it up and rolling her eyes. -

[MalloryCostas] "Whatever."

- She throws the balled up paper into the trash can as she picks up her briefcase and walks out the door. -

- We return to ringside where Leticia Cline is standing in the middle of the ring with her microphone. The bell rings once and she raises the microphone. -

[LeticiaCline] "Thee following contest is set for one fall and is a Queen of the Ring Round 2 match-up!"

- The fans boo as “reminded” by Drowning Pool starts playing overhead. Rogue walks out from the curtains and sneers at the booing crowd before heading down to the ring. -

[LeticiaCline] "Introducing first. She hails from New York City, New York: Rogue! "

- The booing escalates as Rogue ignores the fans and climbs into the ring. She backs into a far corner and looks up the ramp as the music changes to “Gimmie More” By Britney Spears. The fans just continue to boo as Britney walks out on the ramp, smirking at the booing crowd. -

[LeticiaCline] "And her opponent. From Evansville, Indiana: Britney West! "

- Britney yawns at the booing crowd as she makes her way down the ramp. She climbs into the ring as Leticia quickly exits. The bell rings as Britney and Rogue walk out to the center of the ring. -

-CO-MAIN EVENT-
Britney West Vs. Rogue
[ The two walk forward to the center of the ring, both pointing at the Queen of the ring logo and telling the other girl they will be the one moving on. Finally they lock up. Britney forces Rogue back to the corner where the referee forces them to break. Britney goes to hit Rogue but Rogue ducks out and forces Britney back to the corner. She chops her hard a few times before hip tossing her out of the corner. She keeps the arm hooked and places her in a modified arm bar. Britney struggles enough to be able to get to her feet. Britney hits Rogue with a few forearm shots before backing her to the ropes and sending Rogue off. When Rogue rebound Britney leap frogs her. When Rogue rebounds again, Britney arm drags her to the ground. She pulls the arm around to try for an arm bar, but Rogue counters and small packages Britney. Britney escapes at two. Both divas return to their feet where they lock up again. Rogue breaks the lock up and puts Britney in a head lock. She looks to DDT her but Britney turns it into a modified belly to belly suplex, bridging to try for a pin. Rogue releases the headlock to allow herself to kick out of the pin. Rogue rolls away from Britney and both girls raise to a knee looking across at each other as the fans cheer the exchange.]

[KennyGreenwood] "These two girls seem evenly matched, what a main event we got here."

[JustinWhite] "They still aren't as good as the Queens are. Close but not quite."

[CandiceMichelle] "Get over it Justin, the Queens could only get one member into the finals. They are on a downward spiral."

[ Rogue and Britney circle each other again before they lock back up. This time Britney swats her hands away and gets her in a reverse headlock. She runs to the ropes to spring off but Rogue clips the ropes, causing Britney to fall to the arena floor. Rogue looks pleased a moment before Britney catches her leg and pulls her out to the floor. Britney grabs Rogue and pushes her back into the guard rail. She repeats this before trying to whip her into the ring steps. Rogue counters and whips Britney to the steps but Britney jumps on them and flips off, catching Rogue with a reverse DDT. The crowd pops as Britney grabs Rogue and tosses her back in the ring. She follows her back in and goes for the pin but Rogue is able to kick out at two. ]

[CandiceMichelle] "Both of these women really want this win."

[JustinWhite] "It's going to come down to who will push the rules enough to get that win."

[ Britney helps Rogue to her feet before racking her eyes. She bounces off the far rope and rushes forward, going for her “Sweet Tooth”. Rogue moves aside and Britney hit's the mat hard. Rogue waits as Britney climbs groggily to her feet. The minute Britney is up, Rogue drops her with the Phoenix Kick! She pins but right before the three, Britney manages to kick out. Rogue can't believe it as she rips into the referee, telling him it was a three. He is in the process of assuring her it was a two when Britney's school girls Rogue, hooking the tights. The referee counts two before noticing this and stopping the count. Britney stands to argue this but Rogue rolls her into a small package. She gets a two before Britney rolls the pin her way, getting a two before Britney rolls it back her way getting a two. Finally they break loose and both get to their feet. They rush at each other, each clothes lining the other to the mat. Again the fans cheer the exchange.]

[KennyGreenwood] "These girls aren't leaving anything on the table. I hope the other Queen of the Ring participants are paying attention. "

[JustinWhite] "I already told you that Trish is winning the whole thing. This match is unnecessary."

[CandiceMichelle] "Them giving you a microphone is unnecessary."

[ Both girls get slowly to their feet before the referee can use the ten count. Rogue punching Britney causing Britney to stagger back. Britney than hits Rogue, causing her to stagger back. Rogue swings again at Britney but Britney ducks. As Rogue turns her back on Britney, Britney lifts her up and drops her with an atomic drop. Britney puts a sleeper hold on Rogue who struggles for a minute before turning sideways and pushing Britney to the ropes. She sends Britney off but Britney catches the far ropes, stopping her momentum. Rogue rushes in to clothesline but Britney catches her and delivers a spine crushing Spinebuster! She jumps on the pin but Rogue manages to kick out at two. Britney yanks Rogue to her feet and picks her up on her shoulders. She airplane spins her and Rogue's foot clips the referee, knocking him down. Britney places Rogue down who staggers. Britney turns and runs to the ropes, jumping off and nailing her Sugar Rush! She pins but no count comes as the referee is still down on the ground.]

[CandiceMichelle] "That should be a three count. Britney should be winning this match right now."

[JustinWhite] "Then she shouldn't have knocked out the referee. I hate people who cheat like that."

[ The referee starts to stir and notices the pin. He counts slowly since he is still dazed and this allows Rogue to kick out at two. Britney is furious and again yanks Rogue hard to her feet. She pushes Rogue back and steps but Rogue ducks it. Rogue gets her from behind but Britney pulls her forward and grabs the ropes. The referee tries to cause a break and Britney mule kicks Rogue, forcing her to break. Britney backs into Rogue forcing her back a few steps before rushing off and jumping for another Sugar Rush! This time, however, Rogue plants her feet and catches Britney, dropping her down with a piledriver. She rolls Britney over and pins but again Britney manages to roll her shoulder at two. Rogue is in shock and looks to argue with the ref again before Britney rolls her up from behind to score her own two count. Both girls get to their feet where Britney racks Rogue's eyes. She runs to the corner and jumps up waiting for Rogue to stagger forward. She jumps off and Rogue catches her mid flight with a loud Phoenix Kick, getting a loud gasp from the fans. Rogue rolls up Britney and finally scores the three count.]

Winner via Pinfall: Rogue
Match Time: 8:42
Judges: 3/4

[CandiceMichelle] "She did it. Rogue beats the veteran and wins her way to the Queen of The Ring semi finals."

[KennyGreenwood] "Take nothing away from Britney, this was a great match. Both girls should be proud."

[JustinWhite] "Rogue should be proud that she gets to lose to Trish later on in the tournament. What a prize!"

- Rogue leaves the ring, pointing at the sign and assuring the fans the crown will soon be hers. Britney also leaves the ring, getting a small pop from the crowd for her efforts in the match. -

-END OF FEED-

TOP 5 ROLEPLAYERS
1: KELIS PARR(8.12 avg)
2: ROGUE(8.06 avg)
3: BRITNEY WEST(7.89 avg)
4: ANNIE "Mkidnight" FUGATE(7.63 avg)
5: KRISTY JENSEN(7.21 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
ANYA MAKAROV(7.13 avg)
JOSIE WALES(7.1 avg)
JESSICA "Sunshine" FUGATE(7.07 avg)

RESULTS CREDIT
SHADIC: Abby/Mickie Segment

JAY: Coding & New Designs; Plus Stephanie/Trixy, Stephanie/Shaul, & Mallory segments

SCAR: Kelly vs Josie

MIKE M: All Matches except one above.

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

Ladies Night #34 - July 7th, 2012
Page 1 of 1