Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

[#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012   [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:09 am

DATE
June 10th, 2012
VENUE
St. Louis, Missouri
ARENA
Scottrade Center
THEME
"Naughty, Naughty" by Porcelain Black
PROMOTION
Ladies Night Brand Production
TURNOUT
24/24 RPs (Perfect Turnout!)

RESULTS CREDIT

• SHADIC: Post Diva's Championship & Segment prior to Main Event
  • AILLY: Shaul Vs. Trish
  • SCAR: LC & TV Championship
  • MIKE: Divalution vs Fugates & Tag Team Championship
  • JAY: Crystal vs Kristy, Diva's Championship, Women's Championship, & other segments

PREDICTIONS

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
    Abby: 100%
    Amelia: 0%

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    C.F.: 60%
    D.O.D.: 40%

DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP
    Fortin: 80%
    Lita: 20%

TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP
    Natalya: 40%
    Kelsi: 60%

LADY'S CHOICE
    Mallory: 75%
    Mickie: 25%

DIVALUTION vs FUGATES
    Divalution: 100%
    Fugates: 0%

SHAUL vs TRISH
    Shaul: 80%
    Trish: 20%

CRYSTAL vs KRISTY
    Crystal: 100%
    Kristy: 0%

TOP 10 RPERS
    1: Natalya Neidhart (25.38/8.46 avg)
    2: Dutch Clark (9.53 avg)
    3: Abby Addiction (9.22 avg)
    4: Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen (9.18 avg)
    5: Kelsi Parr (16.9/8.45 avg)
    6: Mallory Costas (8.9 avg)
    7: Mickie James (8.8 avg)
    8: Christy Chaos (8.73 avg)
    9: Angela Fortin (16.17/8.08 avg)
    10: Beth Phoenix (8.47 avg)

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Shaul Guerrero (8.3 avg)
    Kelly (8 avg)
    Lita (15.57/7.78 avg)
    Annie "Midnight" Fugate (7.6 avg)
    Jessica "Sunshine" Fugate (7.45 avg)

• "Naughty Naughty" by Porcelain Black hits over the PA System as fireworks begin to shoot off. The stage has an oversized version of the Girls Night Out Logo in the center, with the entrance curtains being within the O in "OUT". To the right side of the stage is the titan tron in an oval shape. Of course on the left side of the stage is the White Express Announce Table, with Justin White sitting behind it. Right at the end of the stage in the center, there's a minature version of the St. Louis Arch, arching over the Ramp. As Fireworks conclude the camera pans through the crowd before coming to the ordinary Ladies Night Announce table with Kenny Greenwood and Candice Michelle.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Welcome to the Sold out Scottrade Center in St. Louis Missouri and welcome to the first Ladies Night Brand Exlusive Pay Per View of 2012, Girls Night Out! I'm Kenny Greendwood, along side me, the lovely EWE Hall of Famer, Candice Michelle.. and what a Pay Per View this will be."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "I couldn't agree more.. we got 4 Championship matches tonight, one of which is that TeleVixen Championship.. this one should be great as Natalya Neidhart defends against Kelsi Parr.. I don't particularly like the Queens of Wrestling, but Natalya is a great competitor and that will make this a great match."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "I couldn't agree more.. Everyone knows the big part of this match is that if Kelsi were to win, she'd become the first Diva in EWE History to hat trick all three of the titles currently exclusive to the Ladies Night Brand."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Noone cares, Kenny.."

The camera, that was focused on the Ladies Night Announce Table with Kenny and Candice goes into a split screen, putting them to the left side, and Justin White, at the White Express, on the right side.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Noone care about Kelsi hat tricking.. it's all about the Queens of Wrestling and I say Natalya retains the gold here tonight."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "If that's how you feel.."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Yes it's how I feel, I ain't like you. I ain't bias against the great Queens."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "You're just bias for them."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Moving along we of course also have the Diva's Championship match when Angela Fortin defends against the former Champion, Lita."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "The rematch from WrestleMania.. should be just as good."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Hell no.. WrestleMania was a fluke, now Lita is getting her title back."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Didn't Fortin make you piss yourself?"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Don't talk nonsense, I spilled my drink."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "What drink?"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "The none of your business drink."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Uh huh.."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Well anyway, that just brings us to another title match, for the first time we have a Male Competing on a Ladies Night Pay Per View.. that'd be Dutch Clark, who teams with his wife Christy Chaos as Charismatic Fury defends the Tag Team Titles against the Queens of Wrestling's Diva's of Doom in Natalya Neidhart and Beth Phoenix, The Glamazon."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Two of the better members of that pathetic stable.. but it's Charismatic Fury.. they will win for sure."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Ptff, please.. who better to end that stupid streak of Dutch's, than a member of the Queens of Wrestling! it's Poetic! The Queens are bringing home all the Gold tonight baby!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Well they couldn't do that, even if they all won their matches.. because a Queen isn't in the Women's Title match."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "No, but once Mickie gets the briefcase she deserves, she can cash in on the champion, right here tonight!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Well that's true.. and another match to talk about."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Both have talent.. both have attitudes.. I still prefer Mallory in this one."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Mickie, all the way!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Only if your name is Trish Stratus."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Not touching that, we'll just move on.. We talked about it, the Women's Championship.. the rematch from Final Destination.. it's two hometown heros when Abby Addiction defends against Amelia Pietersen."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Their first match was legendary I'll say.. One of the best Diva's Division matches in EWE History.. that being said, I can't wait to see the rematch and if it'll be just as good."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Abby got lucky last time.. tonight the most valued customer on the White Express, Amelia, shall become the new two time Women's Champion."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Still makes no sense that you are in love with Amelia, but are also so bias to the Queens, who Amelia hates with a passion."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Don't hate.. She's my future Wife.. and the Queen's are just amazing."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "We'll leave that alone.. We only covered the biggest matches here tonight, we still got a few others as well, and unless I'm being told wrong, we're about ready for our opening contest."

"I'm Still Alive" by Lisa Miskovsky hits over the pa system as the crowd all turns their attention to the stage. Kristy parts her ways through the curtains and the fans just ain't sure how to react to her right now.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "The Following is Girls Night Out's Opening Contest and it is set for one fall! Introducing first.. from New York, New York.. KRISTY JENSEN!"

Kristy continues her way down the ramp, the fans still unsure.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Here comes a woman, who really has been on edge lately."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "I don't know what to say, she's been a little off."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Stop acting like she matters.. She married the Boss to try and get ahead.. it's pathetic."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "That's a little harsh in my book, she shouldn't be judged for that, and on her ring skills alone."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Which are non-existent.. and everyone sure loved to harp on HHH about it in WWE.. stop being hypocrites."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Triple H didn't marry his boss in WWE... he married his boss' daughter."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    (Not Enthusastic) "Oh HA, HA.. that's SOOO funny."

Kristy walks up the steps and enters the ring. Kristy waits around and warms up as her music begins to fade. "All About Me" hits the sound system and pink lights start flickering throughout the arena while the fans stand up in a wave of boos as Crystal Taylor playfully dashes out from the back.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "Her opponent.. From South Beach Florida... CRYSTAL TAYLOR!!"

She struts down the ramp while placing her hands in the back of hair and smirking at the crowd who shows her a negative reaction.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "This woman was certainly impressive in her debut.."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "She was facing a Walking, talking, Cat.. I coulda won that match in a few seconds, just by distracting her with a saucer of milk."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Whatever you want to say, she's talented.. and she'll dispose of this non-threat for certain."

Crystal stops down at the bottom and leans down as she fixes her bright pink knee pads before standing up. She dashes to the ring apron and she sets her right leg upon the side as she kneels up, shaking her little butt, and tilting her head back shaking her hair loosely. She does not stand completely up as she then goes underneath the second rope and enters the ring. She dashes over to the corner turnbuckle and climbs to the second rope. She points to her chest and starts clapping while saying, "come on Crystal," but the fans continue to boo her. Crystal steps down off the ring apron and starts twirling her neck and stretching her arms as she roams around the ring. Crystal finally stops and looks at Kristy as the ref talks between both of them before calling for the bell.

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Match
    [ Crystal Taylor Vs. Kristy Jensen ]

[ They both stand there for a moment watching eachother. Crystal taunts Kristy, who just seems to sneer. Crystal starts walking around to flaunt in front of Kristy. Kristy finally can't handle it as she charges and tackles Crystal. Kristy hits several hard shots as she stays ontop of Crystal. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Watch out, the boss' psycopathic wife is on the loose."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "You're a very judemental person, Justin."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Your point?"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Nevermind."

[ Kristy doesn't seem to want to get off as she continues to hit Crystal with fury. As she finaly does she grabs Crystal's legs and turns her over, locking in a boston crab. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "This could be over quick, if Crystal taps here."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She's not going to, don't worry."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Cause Justin knows all Kenny, didn't you know?"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Yea, I almost forgot about that."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Screw you both."

[ Crystal fights to get to the ropes, but Kristy looks deranged as she pulls Crystal back acrossed the ring. Crystal fights through and pulls herself back acrossed the ring, she gets a fingertip on the bottom rope, then Kristy drags her back acrossed again. Crystal is in a great deal of pain, but crawls back acrossed the ring again. She reaches out and gets a fingertip on the bottom rope again then just falls down to the mat. Kristy has a sick smirk on her face, knowing she has this already. The ref checks to make sure Crystal hasn't passed out, that's when Crystal suddenly reaches over and finally grabs the bottom rope. The ref tells Kristy to let go, but she refuses, with that sick look still in her eyes. The ref counts up to 4 and a 1/2 before she lets go. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "See, I told you."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Barely.."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She got out of it, that's all that matters."

[ Crystal rolls out of the ring to try and recooperate herself. Kristy turns to see this and tells her to get back in the ring. Crystal rolls her eyes and blows her off. Kristy doesn't like this as she rolls out of the ring and comes after her. The two start exchanging punches until Crystal sends Kristy into the steps. Crystal breaks the count at 7 before going back on the attack on Kristy. They fight on the outside a little longer, as Kristy sends Crystal into the barricade, Kristy now breaks the count at 8. Back to duking it out. When Kristy charges at Crystal, Crystal side steps and side-hip tosses Kristy hard into the barricade. Crystal slides into the ring at 6 and taunts the fans, seeming sure of herself. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She might have it here. Kristy ain't gonna get up and back in the ring in time after that."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "We'll see Justin."

[ Crystal continues to taunt and flaunt as the ref counts. Kristy begins to stir and gets over to the apron. After the ref has reached 9 and is about to count 10, Kristy rolls into the ring in the nick of time. Crystal goes straight on the assault though, stomping at Kristy as she got in. As She picks her up, Crystal tosses Kristy shoulder first into the turnbukle, follwing up with a school girl, which Kristy manages to kick out of. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Near fall there."

[ As Kristy gets back up, she rushes at Crystal, getting a flapjack for her trouble. Crystal grabs a chunk of Kristy's hair, pulling her up, and tossing her with a hair toss. As Kristy stirs back to her feet, Crystal quickly hits an STO and makes the cover, getting another two count. As they get back up they exchange chops, Crystal blocks one of Kristy's before sending her into the corner. Crystal runs after her and splashes her in the corner. Crystal taunts as she walks out of the corner, while Kristy falls to the mat in a sitting position. Crystal turns around and gives Kristy a bronco buster, which gets the crowd's attention. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Crystal seems to have this match well in hand now."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "I'm not surprised."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "We get it Justin, geeze."

[ Crystal pulls Kristy out of the corner and makes the cover, scoring a near fall. As Crystyal pulls Kristy back up, Kristy quickly whips Crystal into the ropes and hits her with a Flying Wheel Kick. Kristy makes the cover, but Crystal kicks out at two. Kristy quickly locks Crystal in a surfboard stretch, forcing pain upon Crystal. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Kristy's still in this."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "For now."

[ Crystal won't give in, no matter how long Kristy keeps it locked in. Finally Crystal is able to get out of it. As Kristy bounces off the ropes charging at Crystal, Crystal counters and hits a hard backbreaker. Crystal makes the cover, but once again scores a two count. Crystal starts to get cocky again as she taunts the crowd before kicking Kristy in the gut and planting her with a power bomb. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Oh, this is over."

[ Crystal makes the cover as the ref makes the count.. but it's once again a two count as Kristy kicks out in time. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Not quite, Justin."

[ Kristy quickly bounces off the ropes and hits a one handed bulldog, getting a little bit of a crowd reaction. Kristy follows this up by locking in the Cyborg Wrench, this definately gets the crowd into it as Crystal fights for freedom. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Crystal is in trouble now!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Come on, get out of this!"

[ Crystal fights it and fights it as Kristy keeps it locked in. Crystal does manage to work her way over to the ropes though to break the hold, not before Kristy gets another 4 1/2 count of course. Kristy backs up and measures Crystal up for the Cyborg Rush. As Crystal gets up, Kristy goes for it, but Crystal quickly ducks. In the same momentum Crystal quickly kicks Kristy square in the face! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Just like that! The Heartbreaker! Good Night Kristy!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "He may be right.."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "'fraid so."

[ The crowd boos, with some faint cheers as Crystal quickly makes the cover and the ref counts the 1, 2, 3! ]

Winner via Pinfall: Crystal Taylor
    Match Time: 7:14
    Judges: 4/4

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "The winner of this match.. CRYSTAL TAYLOR!"

"All About Me" hits again as Crystal rolls out of the ring. The ref slides out and raises her hand before she let's him go and taunts on her own.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Another big victory for Crystal here."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "I wouldn't call it that.."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "It's Pay Per View, Justin, It's a big Victory."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Her opponent was still Kristy Jensen."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "So what?"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Whatever, live in delusion, I don't care."

Crystal continues up the ramp taunting and celebrating. As she reaches the stage the camera fades off to a promo for Chaos.

THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNIST..
    EWE'S ORIGINAL HOLLYWOOD BLONDE..
    A CLASH LIKE NO OTHER..
    THE RATED R SUPERSTAR EDGE MEETS THE UNDIPUTED NUMBER ONE CONTENDER, BROOKE MCGUIRE.. LIVE ON CHAOS!

"Gasoline" by: Porcelain Black played over the P.A. system. The fans erupted into cheers for the third generation diva who had appeared on the ramp with a smile on her face. She sauntered down the ramp and held her arms out for the fans, collecting high fives from them. She wore a headset microphone, the black headband of it clearly contrasing her pale, blonde hair.

[-SHAUL GUERRERO-] Cut the music, cut the music!

It's with that the music cuts off. Standing at the foot of the ramp, Shaul brushed a few fingers through the ends of her springy curls.

[-SHAUL GUERRERO-]
    Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. Tonight is the unveiling of the ultimate idol. Tonight is a night that's going to improve all of your lives! Tonight is the night where the art of wrestling, and TRUE, REAL, entertainment collide in a marriage the likes of which have never been seen before! Tonight is the night that I vow to not only take Trish Stratus down, but I become your idol. I become your icon. Tonight is more than just a personal match ... it's the debut of your ULTRA ... DIIIIIVA. Love it.

She winked, before jogging up the stairs, giving her hair a swing and bending into the ring underneath the second rope. Posing for the cameras on the turnbuckle, Latina Heat was clearly eating the attention up. However, it isn't long, the celebration being incredibly short-lived for the sound of that feminine giggle playing through the arena, followed by Lil' Kim's "Time to Rock n' Roll."

Down the ramp came Trish Stratus with a sneer on her face. Perhaps most interesting is the fact that she's wearing her "I'm Your Papi" shirt from her promo, which definitely draws the ire of Shaul Guerrero, who is being contained by the referee. Trish wastes no time, even offering Shaul some of her own medicine with the famous "shoulder shimmy." That gets Trish a break from the boos in the arena, replaced temporarily with cat calls. Trish scoffed, waving a wrist at the fans before entering the ring. She gave her hair a little flip and snickered at Shaul.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Absolute disrespect on Trish Stratus' end for the third-generation Shaul Guerrero. There's no need for this."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "What are you talking about? Didn't you just hear Shaul running her mouth about Trish and threatening to unveil this 'ultra diva' garbage? All of the trash talk, she needs to be able to back it up, or shut up."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "There's a difference in having fun like Shaul's doing, and disrespecting people like Trish is doing. She's out here, wearing an Eddie Guerrero shirt, just to rub it in Shaul's face. And you know with Father's Day coming up soon, that just has to hurt Shaul even more. It's a game of psychological warfare, and I don't think Shaul is experienced enough to compete with Trish in that game!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "This isn't Doctor Phil. We're not here to talk about our feelings, Candice. If anyone deserves an hour long talk show, it's Trish and the Queens. But this is wrestling, and Shaul needs to get over it. Besides, anyone would kill to have Trish rub anything in their faces!"

We cut away from the announcers table and back to the action in the ring. Trish is contained in one corner, not that she needs much given that snarky grin on her face. Shaul, on the other hand, is a firecracker, holding onto the ropes so tightly that her knuckles are turning white. Leticia Cline stands in the center of the ring, with a microphone in hand.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from El Paso, Texas, Shaul Guerrero!"

The fans cheer as Shaul doesn't take her time to taunt for the fans like usual. She's merely glaring daggers at Trish, holding onto the ropes to resist charging at her right now.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "And the opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, EWE Hall of Famer, Trish STRATUSSSS!"

-STABLE GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Match
    [ Divalution's Shaul Guerrero Vs. Queens of Wrestling's Trish Stratus ]

[ Trish is loving the reaction that she's getting from Shaul, doing yet another shoulder shimmy. Leticia excuses herself from the ring and the bell rings. Trish gets a quick, fast-paced Spear for her efforts, driving her back into the mat. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Shaul Guerrero taking a page from Trish Stratus' ex boyfriend, Edge's book. Not that it'll teach her any humility."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "You don't need humility when you're great."

[ Shaul goes for the cover quickly. Trish kicked out after the count of one, the wind knocked out of her, but the fight certainly still in her. Shaul screamed out, grabbing Trish by the blonde hair and slamming her head against the mat time and time again until the referee separates them. Trish crawls away, attempting to get some air and distance from Shaul. Shaul breaks from the referee's hold long enough to stick her nails into Trish's spine and drag them down, making her howl out. She then grabbed the hem of Trish's shirt, giving it a swift rip up and off of her body, leaving Trish in her spandex tights and a black, push up bra. Twirling the shirt to the point where it looked like a braided rope, coiling it tightly, Shaul wrapped the shirt around Trish's throat and sat on her back, screaming and pulling back on it, choking Trish. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Shaul looks like a woman possessed! Clearly, Trish's antics have rubbed her the wrong way."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Trish was right. You're all hypocrites. If the Queens would be pulling these kinds of stunts, you could call them cowards. You'd call them cheaters!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Well, Shaul has to the count of five to let it go. Otherwise, she'll be disqualified."

[ The referee has reached the count of four. Shaul releases the shirt right before he can count to five. Trish is struggling to catch her breath, as Shaul kicked the shirt out of the ring. She picked Trish up by the hair, swinging her in an Irish Whip to the ropes. However, Trish doesn't rebound. She baseball slides out of the ring, shaking her head and attempting to cover her massive bust up. "I'm done!", she coos out, pointing to Shaul and practically spitting, vindictively. "I don't even need to be here, lowering myself to compete with someone like YOU!" Trish turned around, walking towards the ramp. The referee begins his count. Shaul shook her head, not allowing Trish to get too far, quickly leaving the ring and making the referee re-start his count. She grabbed Trish by the hair again, earning a slap to the face for her troubles. Shaul holds her cheek, but it isn't for long, due to her slinging the blonde right back towards the ring. Trish collides with the outer apron, colliding with her ribcage. Shaul picked her up and rolled her into the ring, before climbing back into the ring herself. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Trish wanted to get out of here fast. Shaul wasn't going to let it happen, though!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Why should she stay? She doesn't need to. She's a solidified athlete, and a Hall of Famer! She isn't mooching off of her family name like Shaul is."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Is that what we're calling it nowadays, Justin? She's a bully who wasn't expecting the fight she's getting. If she didn't want a fight, she shouldn't have even shown up!"

[ Shaul isn't on the offense for long. Trish has finally begun to throw a few punches and has Shaul backed into a corner. Licking her palm, she threw her hand into Shaul's chest, the sound of flesh-on-flesh echoing throughout the arena while Shaul squeals out in absolute disgust from having Trish's spit on her, and the now red handprint on her chest. She slumped in the corner after not one, not two, but THREE more chops from Trish that made her chest look almost blistered. As Shaul sat on her backside, clutching her chest, Trish backed up a few steps and rushed, scrubbing Shaul's cheek with the sole of her wrestling boot. ]

[ Shaul looks dazed and out of it. Trish looked down at the glaze-eyed girl, who's skull had hit the turnbuckle in the process. Grabbing her by the roots of her hair, she pulls a staggering Shaul to her feet. Trish holds her there, on what Jim Ross would call "spaghetti legs", screaming in her face. "You wanna be me? You wanna be the 'Ultra Diva?' You wanna be a legend? You are NOTHING! NOTHING!" She threw Shaul by her newly blonde colored hair, inadvertantly, pulling some of her mile-long extensions out in the process. Trish sneered, throwing the ripped extensions of the longer part of Shaul's curls out of the ring. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "I love it! Shaul wanted to be Trish so bad, to be a blonde, to be a legend. And what happens? Her cheap hair gets pulled right out of her head!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Playing with your look is not wanting to be Trish Stratus. There have been plenty of bleach blondes in the ring before her, and there will be plenty after her. If you got your head out of your ass long enough, you would be able to see that."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Can we please focus on the match at hand, here? This match was supposed to be a match, and these ladies are turning it into a fight!"

[ Shaul writhed in pain, her eyes still somewhat glazed as she looked up to the light. Trish wasn't going to let her rest for long. She wanted to put this away, and do it quickly. She reached down to grab Shaul, but Shaul rolled her up into a Cradle! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Guerrero was playing possum! Shades of the late, Great, Latino Heat himself!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "C'mon Trish! This is a rookie for crying out loud!"

[ ONE! ]
    [ TWO! ]
    [ THRE - NO! KICKOUT AT THE LAST SECOND! ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "That was unbelievably close! As much as I hate to admit it, this match could go either way!"

[ Trish kicked Latina Heat off of her. Shaul resembled the animal in one of her finishers, a frog, landing on her hands and knees across the ring another another ear-piercing scream. Trish looked at Shaul in compete shock as Shaul held her index finger and thumb incredibly close. Shaul mouths, "That close!" Trish shook her head, as Shaul pulled herself up to her feet. The girls circled, with Trish holding out her arm for a test of strength challenge. Shaul eyes her wearily, the fans booing to attempt to discourage Shaul from the test. She then reached up, grabbing Trish's hand. Surprisingly enough? Shaul has the strength advantage over Trish, but Trish has the experience, countering this into a headlock. Running forward, Trish has turned this test of strength into a Running Bulldog, slamming Shaul on her face. Trish shows her cruelty, not even allowing Shaul a moment to breathe by picking herself up and walking towards the shorter girl's feet. Picking her legs up, Shaul shakes her head no, screaming out yet again as Trish locks in The Sharpshooter! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Shaul paid homage to Eddie Guerrero earlier in the night and Trish is returning the favor by paying tribute to fellow Canadian, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Please. Bret should pay Trish everytime she uses the move. She's the one who makes it famous and watchable."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "There are so many things wrong with that statement, but Kenny, I don't think Trish has Bret Hart on her mind. I think what's on her mind is embarrassing and hurting Shaul. What better way to do that than to make her tap out?"

[ Trish cranks the pressure hard, while Shaul is screaming out in pure agony. Her only saving grace is her multiple years as a dancer giving her a good deal of flexibility, but even that doesn't help. Upon noticing just how flexible Shaul is, Trish cranks back even further, practically trying to fold Shaul in half. Shaul screams out, her hand reaching as if she were about to tap out. But instead, she balls her fist, biting on her lower lip. When the referee asks if she wants to give up, her answer is no. She instead fights the pain, digging her elbows into the apron and attempts to crawl towards the ropes. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Excellent fighting spirit in Shaul. That move hurts to be put in, because it effects your legs and your back. Your body was NOT designed to bend that way. Most people would have tapped out by now."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Just wait, Candice. It's all going to be over soon."

[ Shaul has nearly reached the ropes. It's just a fingertip away, but by no means is it an easy feat, given how Trish is really torquing the hold and playing with Shaul's flexibility. Shaul is about to reach the promised land, tears in her eyes from the immense amount of pain she's in. Just as the Divalution reaches out for the ropes, Trish pulls them right back to the center of the ring! Shaul screamed out, her hand up as if she's about to tap out. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Tap out, Shaul! Tap out! You've been outwrestled, and you're out of your league. Nowhere to go and there's no way to get out of it!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "I don't see Shaul as being the type to tap out. This is just too important to her. But, I don't see any way for her to get out of this, either. Don't tap out!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "It would be a real shame if she did. I think the fans could watch this go on all night."

[ Shaul's hand is about to collide with the mat, but there is an opening she spots. Trish's bending Shaul to the point where the soles of her boots were close to the back of her own head had put Trish in a vulnerable position. Shaul's tattooed elbows fly in towards her spine, and thusly? Collide with Trish's ankles. Trish had suffered an ankle injury at the hands of Candice Michelle at Wrestlemania, and Shaul had just elbowed Trish's ankles with all of her might. Trish is forced to release the hold as she falls to the mat, clutching onto her ankle. Shaul lyes flat on her stomach, letting out an obvious grunt of pain. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Pure desperation move! This is all EWE's fault for making Trish wrestle, injured! And it's your fault for injuring her!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "My fault? She wanted a match with me! She told Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley that she was ready to compete again! Was it a desperate move? Absolutely. But did it get Trish to break the hold? Yes. That's what counts."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "It's like calling commentary with children with you two. Trish had the pressure turned up on high there, and Shaul got out of the hold. But that had to take a lot of strength out of her. She was locked in the Sharpshooter for a while, and every passing second is like hours of agony for whoever it's applied to!"

[ Shaul has picked herself up, though it isn't without every ounce of strength that she has. Trish is up as well, with a noticeable limp to her. She goes for her Air Canada; the Thesz Press with punches, but Shaul counters, using Trish's momentum for a hip toss, putting Trish right back onto her back. Picking her up, she locked her arms around Trish, hitting a Vertical Suplex. Swinging her legs in a circular motion, she hits another. Then one more, to complete the trio and the Three Amigos! However, it looks like she's about to go for a fourth! That's when she pulls the wool over everyone's eyes, instead of giving a fourth amigo, Shaul turns it into a scoop powerslam. Fixing her blonde hair, or what's left of it after having her extensions pulled out, she pointed to the sky. The fans cheered, watching as she slowly ascended the turnbuckle. She bends out of the ring and climbs one rope, then the second, very slowly, before she's finally perched onto the third one. This has been an agonizingly slow process, so slow it's allowed Trish to have time to get up and realize where Shaul is. Trish isn't about to let Shaul go for the Frog Splash she intended to hit, or anything for that instance, putting her hands on the bottom rope. She did a handstand, going for the Stratusphere. However, Shaul doesn't let that happen, clutching onto the ropes with her legs and shoving Trish's ankles off of her neck. Trish is back to a standing position, while Shaul's attempting to re-perch herself on the top rope. Shaul turns, attempting to lower herself back into the ring, while Trish ascends the turnbuckle one more time. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "NEVER a good idea to turn your back on Trish Stratus, especially when you're in a precarious position like on the top rope."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "She can't be thinking right, Kenny. This match has been one hell of a good one, and she wants to get back in the ring."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Stop defending her, Candice. She made a rookie mistake and this is where Trish is going to capitalize, injured or not!"

[ Indeed, it wasn't a wise idea to turn her back on Trish to lower herself back into the ring. Trish has climbed the ropes, with a limp, sharing the top rope with Shaul. Both are wobbling, and this is very dangerous ground. However, Trish's determination seems to be stronger. She seems determined to try and repay Shaul for the Suplexes earlier that were going to prelude to a Frogsplash. Her arms lock around Shaul's back and connect under her chest, clutching Shaul's back to Trish. She goes for a German Suplex off the top rope that has ALL of the fans on their feet, but NO! Shaul lands on her feet! The momentum forces her to stagger backwards into the opposite turnbuckle, her eyes widened with surprise at the fact that she had countered the German from the top rope. The fans are on their feet! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "OH MY GOD! How the hell did she do that?!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "I've never seen anything like that in my life. It looks like it even surprised Shaul!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Someone needs to check on Trish! I'll do it!"

[ Shaul watches as Trish goes on to clutch her once herniated back. It's then that Shaul pushed her hair back into place, The Ultra Diva sashaying as best she could on her sore legs. She planted her boot into Trish's chest. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "NO! No, it can't end like this, dammit!"

[ ONE
    [ TWO
    [ THR- NO! SOMEHOW, TRISH KICKS OUT! ]

[ The fans are absolutely on their feet while Shaul looks to the referee with shock on her face. Shaul screamed out in frustration, rolling Trish back onto her side and covering her in a more traditional manner. However, it doesn't work, and Shaul only gets another two count. Shaul sat up on her knees, seething in complete rage as she scowled at the referee. Getting up, she attempts to shake some feeling back into her still sore legs as she walked towards the corner, going for another spear. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "It looks like Shaul wants to end this match with the same move she started it with: The Spear."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Because that worked out so well for her at the start of this match. Shaul wants to be Trish. She wants to be that diva everyone talks about, she wants Edge, she wants the legacy, but she isn't going to get it. She's not good enough to get it. She doesn't deserve it!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Justin, there are only two people who believe that ridiculous claim: You and Trish. Jesus walked on water and I bet Trish thinks he was copying her when he did that."

[ Shaul is practically beating on the ropes, her mouth watering for the chance to spear Trish out of her shoes. Trish is slow to come to her feet, clearly having gotten the worst of that German Suplex. She turns around to see Shaul charging at her for another spear, but at the last second, she ducks it with a perfectly timed MaTrish! Shaul stopped thanks to pure momentum, to turn around and be hit with a headscissors takedown once she found herself facing Trish. Trish reached for Shaul's hair, pulling her up. She crouched, preparing to nail her counterpart with her Chick Kick and to put her away. However, Shaul scouted it from the corner of her eye, feigning a step towards the blonde only to keep hold of the ropes when Trish went for the kick. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Very clever move from Shaul. Her timing has been impeccable for the duration of this match."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "If she would have moved a quarter of an inch closer, that lethal kick would have put her out of this match, no doubt about it. I'm surprised Trish had that in her, due to Shaul's attack on her ankle earlier. That takes a lot of willpower."

[ The force of the kick was so hard it actually had Trish's torso looming forward, something that wouldn't have happened if she would have actually hit Shaul. Shaul grabbed Trish's bent over frame and forced the back of her head between her thighs. Trish screamed out, waving her arms as Shaul lifted her around the gut, forcing Trish upside down before planting the blonde over her shoulder and onto her back, holding her arms in a chicken wing style. She took two steps, very painstaking steps, while Trish shook her head and pleaded. It was no use. Shaul secured Trish's legs around her waist while keeping her arms tightly locked, then dropped back, hitting Trish with a Gory Bomb! Rolling her over, Shaul covered her. ]

[ ONE ]
    [ TWO ]
    [ THREE! ]

Winner via Pinfall: Shaul Guerrero
    Match Time: 16:49
    Judges: 3/3

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "Here is your winner by result of a pinfall, Shaul Guerreeeeerrrrroooo!"

Shaul's body was limp on Trish's, but with a strength that surprised even herself, she pulled herself to her feet as the referee held her hand up. "Gasoline" replayed as Shaul clutched the small of her back in her hand.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Somewhere, The Queens of Wrestling are crying their eyes out as Shaul Guerrero pulls out a huge victory in what she called 'the battle of old, versus new.' What a great match!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "The only reason it was great was because Trish was in it. A fluke victory means NOTHING, Candice."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "A fluke? That match was back and forth and could have gone either way. Whether you like Trish, or you don't, she has nothing to be ashamed of. Shaul was just the better wrestler tonight, and that's what Trish gets for not taking her seriously."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "The rest of this pay-per-view belongs to The Queens of Wrestling. A lucky win won't make a difference in the world."

She dropped to her knees, rolling out of the ring and clutching onto her stomach. With locked knees, Shaul returned to the back to a huge ovation with a smile on her face, trash talking the fallen Hall of Famer. The camera cuts back to another split screen of the announce tables.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "That was a great match no matter what Justin feels."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Justin knows it was a great match, he just can't accept that one of his beloved Queens lost."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Get over yourselves! Trish was screwed over.. and it was a fluke, as I done said. Forget it, just move on with the Pay Per View so Queen's can take over the rest of this event, as they should."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Well the Queen's aren't directly involved in this next match, but I wouldn't be surprised if it had their attention, it does feature their sworn enemies."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "That of course being Divalution."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Screw Divalution, they suck."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Just like Divalution's Shaul Guerrero sucked against Trish.."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "FLUKE!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "No matter, this match features two of the younger members of Divalution.. both Josie and Kelly are young in their EWE Careers, still looking for that big break out."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Kelly had the TeleVixen Title for a minute.. but other than that, you're absolutely right."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Let's not forget about their opponents though, The Fugate Sisters have proven to be a tough unit as a team, this will certainly be interesting."

Trish has left as The scene is set on the ring as Leticia Cline raises her microphone up to her mouth.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    The following contest is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall.

Van Halen's "Pretty Woman" plays overhead as the fans cheer. Sunshine and Midnight make their way through the curtain and start heading for the ring. Midnight is walking down the middle of the ramp, eyes focused on the ring. Sunshine is skipping around her, trying to clap as many fans hands as she can.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    Introducing team number one. Now residing in Abilene Texas, Annie and Jessica, the Fugate Sisters!

They are now in the ring where they show off for the fans. The music changes to "Do the Evolution" by Pearl Jam, getting another round of cheers from the crowd. Josie Wales and Kelly come out from the back, looking down the ramp and toward the sisters. They start to show off a bit to the fans delight.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    And their opponents. Representing Divalution: Josie Wales and Kelly!

These two make it to the ring where they take another moment to show off. Sunshine holds her hand out and Kelly shakes it. She holds it to Josie who reluctantly shakes it. Both Josie and Kelly hold their hands out to Midnight who just glares at them. Leticia leaves the ring as the bell rings and the match gets underway.

-GRUDGE MATCH-
    Standard Tag Team Match
    [ Divalution's Kelly & Josie Wales Vs. The Fugate Sisters ]

[ Sunshine leaves the ring as does Kelly. Josie and Midnight stare each other down before she shakes her head and points at Sunshine, saying she wants her. Midnight shrugs and switches places with Sunshine. Josie and Sunshine lock up before Josie pushes her into the corner. She breaks clean and goes to punch Sunshine but she reverses it and sends Josie into the corner. Sunshine does a few sharp chops before grabbing Josie's head and bulldogging her out of the corner. Sunshine goes for a pin but Josie kicks out at two. Sunshine lifts Josie up and nails a quick snap mare suplex. She tries for a headlock but Josie fights the pair to their feet and counters with a spinning neck breaker. She grabs Sunshine's legs and tries for a Boston crab but Sunshine manages to crawl to her corner and tags in Midnight. Midnight slingshots herself over the rope taking Josie down with a clothesline. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    And here comes Annie, the meaner of the two sisters.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    The only reason this match is any good.

[ Midnight waves Josie up before dropping her with another clothesline. She picks up Josie and strangely whips her into the corner where Kelly is. Midnight smirks and waves Kelly in. The fans cheer as Kelly tags Josie and suddenly tries a springboard cross body. Midnight ducks her attempt, but Kelly manages to land on her feet. Midnight turns smirking and Kelly kicks her. She tires to apply the Fly Butterfly Fly but Midnight manages to get free and throw Kelly over her head. Again Kelly somehow manages to land on her feet. She tries for a super kick but Midnight catches her leg. She mocks Kelly who tries to swing but Midnight is outside her reach. Midnight taunts her and pays for it when Kelly hits an Enziguorie. Midnight staggers before falling into a heap. Kelly quickly pins but Sunshine pulls her off at two. Kelly tries to pick Midnight up but somehow Midnight counters with a quick jaw breaker. Midnight climbs to her feet and goes to tag but Sunshine has her back turned and is talking to one of the cameraman. Midnight yells at her and Sunshine turns just in time for Kelly to dropkick Midnight from behind causing her to crash into her sister, knocking the latter to the floor. As Midnight staggers back, Kelly rolls her up in a school girl. Somehow Midnight kicks out at two. As soon as Midnight gets to her feet, she is clotheslined over the top rope by Kelly. Sunshine, who has just gotten up, helps her sister up. Midnight starts yelling at her about paying attention when Sunshine "epps" and moves. Midnight finds out why as a suicide dive by Kelly takes her down. Kelly jumps back in the ring to catch her breath as the fans give her a loud ovation.]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    And Kelly in complete control over Annie. I'm sure Annie is the most shocked over this.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    It's all Jessica's fault. If she was teaming with a Queen she wouldn't be having these problems.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    I doubt that. At least now maybe Kelly will earn some respect from Annie.

[ Sunshine helps her sister back in the ring before quickly getting into their corner and taking the tag. She jumps in the ring and charges Kelly for a clothesline, but Kelly does the splits to avoid it. When Sunshine turns, Kelly drops her with the Kel-Bell. She quickly pins but an elbow drop from Midnight breaks the pinfall. Midnight quickly picks up Kelly and drops her with a Stroke of Midnight. The fans boo as she is forced back to her corner by the referee. Sunshine pins but the referee is still scolding Midnight. Once he sees the pin, Kelly manages to kick out at two. Both get to their feet and Sunshine nails Kelly with a quick DDT. She picks Kelly up and whips her into a neutral corner. She follows her in with a body splash before countering into a bulldog. Sunshine grabs Kelly's leg and locks on an STF. Kelly struggles for the ropes. Josie jumps in and manages to break the hold. While Josie is forced back to her corner, Annie comes in and tries to drop Kelly for a quick DDT but Kelly counters with a DDT of her own. She gives another to Sunshine before falling down and crawling to her corner. She tags in Josie as Midnight drags Sunshine to their corner and tags her in as well. Josie and Sunshine circle each other slowly, both starting to look pretty winded. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    And we are right back to where we started from.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    And why did Annie tag her back in? They can't win with Jessica as the legal man.

[ They lock up and Josie is quick to pull back and drop Sunshine with a short arm clothesline. Josie tries for her Spirit of St. Louis but Sunshine squirms free and gets back to her feet. She grabs Josie and tosses her into the corner with Midnight. Sunshine tags in Midnight. They irish whip Josie off and deliver a double back body drop. Midnight stays in and starts pounding on Josie's head with knee drops and smashes. She picks up Josie and whips her into a neutral corner. She charges in for a spear but Josie jumps over her, causing Midnight to crash into the ring post. As she comes out, Josie forces Midnight down and into the Spirit of St. Louis. Midnight is to close to the ropes and manages to grab hold. Josie breaks the hold. She whips Midnight into the ropes and doesn't notice Sunshine reaching out to make the blind tag. Josie goes for a clothesline but Midnight ducks it and immediately nails a "Stroke of Midnight". Sunshine leaps off the top rope and hit's a Solar Eclipse. About the time Kelly realizes what just happened, Midnight has already dropkicked her off the corner, allowing Sunshine to get the three count. The bell rings as Jessica starts doing victory laps around the ring. ]

Winners via Pinfall: The Fugate Sisters
    Match Time: 7:43
    Judges: 2/2

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    Here is your winners: Midnight and Sunshine: the Fugate Sisters.

Kelly gets in the ring and checks on Josie as Sunshine and Midnight leave the ring. They head up the ramp with Jessica jumping around celebrating and Annie walking with a smirk before the pair disappear through the curtains.

To Be Continued
    Back to top Go down
    http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
    JAY
    Admin
    JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012   [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:11 am

DATE
    June 10th, 2012
    VENUE
    St. Louis, Missouri
    ARENA
    Scottrade Center
    THEME
    PROMOTION
    TURNOUT

RESULTS CREDIT

• JAY: Crystal vs Kristy, Diva's Championship, Women's Championship, & other segments

PREDICTIONS

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP

TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP

LADY'S CHOICE

DIVALUTION vs FUGATES

SHAUL vs TRISH

CRYSTAL vs KRISTY

TOP 10 RPERS

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Shaul Guerrero (8.3 avg)
    Kelly (8 avg)
    Lita (15.57/7.78 avg)

• :: PART TWO ::

The scene switches backstage to the locker room of Amelia Pieteresen. Amelia sits there warming up until there's a knock at her door. Without even waiting for a response, the door opens and it's the General Manager of Ladies Night, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley. Stephanie has a grin on her face as Amelia rolls her eyes and goes back to getting ready.

[-STEPHANIE MCMAHON-HELMSLEY-]
    "Hope you're ready for your big rematch tonight.. It may be your last match for awhile."

[-AMELIA "THE PHOENIX" PIETERSEN-]
    "Everyone knows about your stupid and bias stipulation, Stephanie.. we don't need reminded."

Stephanie chuckles and nods.

"Don't me so frustrated.. I mean it's not like this is your final match.. oh wait, it could be, for quite awhile."

Stephanie snickers as Amelia rolls her eyes.

"Honestly, how does it feel knowing your best friend could be personally responsible for getting you suspended?"

Amelia shakes her head.

"She's not going to."

"You really think she's going to just let you win?"

"Hell no she won't. I won't let her."

"Then if she beats you, she'll be directly responsible for getting suspended, as per our stipulation."

"No Stephanie.. she's just doing what she has been trained to do, doing everything it takes to win. She won't be responsible for my suspension if she wins.. she's not the one who made the stipulation, you did."

Stephanie chuckles as Amelia stands up and looks Stephanie straight in the eyes.

"I don't plan on losing, but if I do.. IF I do.. You better keep me suspended for as long as you can.. cause when I come back, and I will.. Abby will not be my first target.. no, and neither will your precious Queen's of Ass Kissing.. Stephanie, you will be.. How sure are you, that you want me to lose?"

Stephanie seems un-easy, as Amelia has pure seriousness on her face. Stephanie just chuckles awckwardly as she exits the locker room.

The crowds were buzzing amongst themselves, until the sounds of "Smack You" by Kimberly Cole sounded throughout the ring, as there was a mixture of jeers, and a fair amount of cheers from the smark crowds, along with those who preferred her over Mickie, in general.

[-LETICIA CLINE-] Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one-fall, and it is for the Lady's Choice briefcase!

Mallory arrives to the gorilla position wearing her usual pink uniform, but with a black policeman's utility belt, sporting beauty products instead of weaponry, as she entered towards the ring, with the briefcase in hand.

[-LETICIA CLINE-] Making her way to the ring first, weighing in at one hundred and ten pounds, hailing from New York City, New York... She is Ms. Lady's Choice, Mallory! Costas!

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] What's with the utility belt? Did she raid Angela Fortin's closet?

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] I don't know... but it looks like she's prepared for an extreme makeover.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] The only makeover that's being done tonight, is that briefcase getting a much sexier holder.

Mallory entered the ring, and raised the briefcase up for the crowds to see, before she reluctantly had to hand it over to the referee, while her theme was fading out, as the referee was telling her that she needed to remove the belt, as Mallory began to do so ...

.. replacing it was "Hardcore Country" by Mickie James, as the majority of the crowd jeered Mickie, her stable, and her awful theme song. She entered the gorilla position, and walked down the ramp

[-LETICIA CLINE-] And her opponent, weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds, hailing from Richmond, Virginia... Mickie! James!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] And here's the future Lady's Choice winner, and not only that... future Women's Champion.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] I doubt that, especially when Mallory managed to beat Mickie for that the first time. Either way, if she magically beats Mallory, she couldn't beat Abby or Amelia.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] What's certain, is that Mickie would have to beat Mallory tonight for that to happen... And she has a lot better chances than Wrestlemania.

Mickie had skipped to the ring, ignoring the crowds, as she was only focused on the match-up. Mallory taunted at her opponent, awaiting the sound of the bell, as the referee holds up the Briefcase, as the crowd cheered. He began to set it outside the ring, and then sounded to prepare the bell for this match-up.

-LADY'S CHOICE BRIEFCASE-
    Standard Match
    [ Mallory Costas(c) Vs. Mickie James ]

[ Both Mallory and Mickie began to tie up, as Mickie's strength was getting the better of Mallory. Mickie forced Mallory down to one knee, and holds her in a headlock, letting off a scream as she does so. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] The match is underway, but Mickie is trying to get herself an early lead, as she's working on Mallory's head, right now.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Maybe she can deflate her ego while she's at it, Kenny.

[ Mickie added more pressure, until Mallory delivered an elbow to Mickie's midsection, starting to loosen the hold. Another elbow was delivered, but, Mickie kept the hold applied. A third elbow got her free, as Mallory gets to her feet and started to grab Mickie's hair, lightly pulling it. ]

[ Mallory kept the hold on her hair, and runs a little bit, before jumping up, and driving her face to the mat. The move was authoritive, as Mallory smirked wickedly from that move, before going to lift Mickie up, and apply a reverse chin lock onto her. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] And Mallory's applying her patented "double chin lock" on Mickie James.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] While offensive, that is causing her a lot of pain.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Don't worry. Mickie will get out of this with ease.

[ Mallory kept the hold on Mickie, as she was screaming in pain. Costas was applying more pressure, and screaming at Mickie to tap out, but Mickie reached up, and socked Mallory in the face, making her let go of the hold, as she staggered backwards. Mickie James gets to her feet, and delivered a running dropkick to Mallory, knocking her out of the ring. The Queen lets off a taunt, making the crowd boo her, as she gets to the ropes, and sees Mallory getting to her feet, as she slingshots up and over, hitting her with a senton splash, knocking them both down. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] And they say pigs can't fly!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] You're just jealous that she's got a much better ass than you do, Candice.

[ The referee gives the two the beginning of the ten count, as Mickie started to stir first. She gets Mallory up, and gives her a punch to the face, then grabbed her, and bashed her face into the apronside, before rolling her in, and pursuing her with a quick hook of the legs. ]

[ The crowd echoed out a loud, unanimous shout of TWO!, as Mickie looked up at the ref arguing about the count. Mickie gets Mallory to her feet, and delivered a European Uppercut to her, making the girl dizzy, before picking her up for a vertical suplex. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Mickie James is on fire right now! Beautiful vertical suplex to Mallory Costas!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Mickie wants what belongs to her, and Mallory is gripping onto that briefcase like a fool.

[ Mickie screamed primally, before following up on the suplex, by grabbing Mallory's hair, and slamming the back of her head against the mat, as the referee was warning her to let go. As he counted to five, Mickie eventually had to let go on her attack. With the crowd booing heavily, Mickie started to pick Mallory up, however, Mallory gives Mickie a small cradle pin attempt. ]

[ Mickie kicked out of the sneaky pin attempt, as Mallory was equally angry at Mickie, getting some catty hits in, before starting to get Mickie up, and wrenching her arm before bringing her back down with a swinging neckbreaker. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Nice swinging neckbreaker by Mallory Costas! She's getting back into this fight!

[ Costas began to make her way towards the utility belt, and pulled out a shot of Stacker 2, and downed it quickly, holding the liquid in her mouth. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] What is she doing?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Looks like Ms. Costas has a little bit of a self-esteem issue. She just need a round on the White Express to fix that.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Even someone who sleeps around like Mallory won't want any of that...

[ Mickie started to get to her feet, as Mallory had stalked her. As the Queen gets to her feet, Mallory spurted the weight loss supplement out of her mouth, similar to the poison Mist, as it landed into Mickie's eyes. She screamed, before turning her back to Mallory, who hits her with the Diamond Daggers, while the ref had no idea what was going on. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Oh, c'mon! Open your eyes, ref!

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Karma's a bitch, ain't it, Mickie?

[ Mallory quickly hooked both of Mickie's legs, as the referee slides in for the pinfall. ]

3!

Winner via Pinfall: Mallory Costas
    Match Time: 10:24
    Judges: 3/3

Mallory gets up, excited about her victory against Mickie James as she was announced the winner.

[-LETICIA CLINE-] Here is your winner, and still Ms. Lady's Choice! Mallory Costas!

As Mallory was celebrating, Mickie had rolled out of the ring, and stolen her briefcase before Costas knew what happened, and made a mad dash out of the ring with it, as she was furious at her.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Mickie James just stole the briefcase from under Mallory Costas' nose!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Ha! I told you she would reclaim what was rightfully her's!

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] You idiot! She just stole Mallory's contract for a future title shot!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Maybe Mallory shouldn't have been so damn cocky and let that happen to her, Candice...

Mickie shouted "It's Mine!" all the way to the back, as Mallory stayed in the ring, yelling and screaming at her, before drawing a pouty face, as Mickie escaped with the briefcase.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Well, all that can be said is that Mickie holds the briefcase, and that Mallory Costas is furious about it.

Costas began to get out of the ring and chase after Mickie, wanting her briefcase back, as the cameras head towards the back to see what action would be taking place next...

Backstage we see the veil covered Lady Lilac in a undisclosed Room. She sits in a chair and looks into the camera.

[-LADY LILAC-]
    "I may not of been able to defeat The Addiction.. I may not stand out now, for I am just like many other people in 24 other matches..."

Lilac shakes her head, emphatically.

[-LADY LILAC-]
    "But I am not like everyone else.. I do stand out.. and I will stand out, through the coming weeks I will beat any and all who oppose me, and come July 22nd, I will stand tall as your 2012 Queen of the Ring"

Lilac pauses for moment.

[-LADY LILAC-]
    "Showing you all and the world, that I do stand out.. that I am not like anyone else.. I am not like any Other Diva you have ever seen."

She pauses once more, for dramatic effect.

[-LADY LILAC-]
    "And you never will."

The light flicks off in the room, effectively ending the scene.

Immediately, "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory began to play, as the Televixen Title match was about to be underway, as the audience was cheering for Kelsi Parr as she entered the ring.

[-LETICIA CLINE-] Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one-fall, and it is for the Televixen Title! Making her way to the ring first, hailing from Fountain, Colorado! Weighing in at one hundred and thirty seven pounds, she is Kelsi! Parr!

Kelsi walked towards the ring, receiving the cheers from the crowd, as she used them for her energy to win the fight tonight, as the commentary team spoke.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Kelsi looks like she's ready for action tonight! Looks like she'll have a good match against Nattie.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Whatever... Natalya's keeping that belt around her gorgeous waist. Mark my words.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Justin, you've been wrong half the night...

Kelsi's theme began to fade out, and was replaced by "New Foundation" by Jim Johnston. The crowds shifted to a chorus of boos for Natalya, as she walked out with the belt over her shoulder, while she stared down her opponent with animosity.

[-LETICIA CLINE-] And her opponent, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at one hundred and thirty-five pounds, she is the Televixen Champion! The Queen of Harts, Natalya Neidhart!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Look at the Televixen Champion! So powerful... so toned.... easily the best person to ever hold it.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Abby Addiction or Angela Fortin may have to disagree with that one... Nattie did lose it in one week, you know?

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Yeah, but she's a two-time champion, unlike those losers.

Natalya walked towards the ring, and entered it, with little on her mind, other than crushing her opponent. She handed the belt over to the referee, as he raised the belt up, causing the crowds to cheer for the upcoming match-up.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] You can cut the tension with a knife... this match is going to get underway soon, and I don't think either one of these ladies can wait.

-EWE TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Standard Match
    [ Natalya Neidhart(c) Vs. Kelsi Parr ]

[ The opening bell rings, as Nattie and Kelsi continue to circle each other, until they both tie up with each other. The stronger Natalya began to get Kelsi on her knees, as she worked on Kelsi's right shoulder with an armbar. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Right away, Natalya's going to work on Kelsi's limbs. Good move there.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Indeed, the more strength she saps away from Kelsi Parr, the more likely of a chance she'll have of retaining.

[ Natalya kept at the hold, until Kelsi regained strength, and began to reverse the hold onto her. Kelsi wrenched Natalya's arm, and kept at it, until she Irish whipped her into the ropes. Natalya rebounded, as Kelsi went for a clothesline, but Neidhart ducked. Neidhart rebounded again, and goes for a jumping shoulder block on Parr, as Kelsi was looking for the same move on her opponent, while the two knocked each other down hard in the center of the mat. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Ouch! Double collision in the center of the ring. Who will recover first?

[ Both women slowly started to get to their feet, as Natalya was slightly faster. Neidhart grappled her opponent, and began to lift her up for a snap vertical suplex, as Kelsi's back hits the mat with a hard thud. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Natalya Neidhart's dominating the match right now... just as expected.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Don't count Kelsi out, just yet. She's tough enough to handle herself.

[ Natalya followed up with a surfboard on Kelsi's spine, while she was on the ground, as she cried out in pain from that move. She had kept stretching, however, Kelsi reached out, and got her foot on the bottom rope, causing the break, as the third generation diva kept the hold applied for an extra three seconds. ]

[ Nattie goes to pick Kelsi up, however, Parr hits her with two rights to the midsection. Kelsi gets up, and Irish whipped Natalya into the closest turnbuckle, before delivering a knife edge chop, as the crowd lets out a loud WOOO! in response. Kelsi gives another chop, with the crowd shouting WOOO! once more. She started to lick the palm of her hand, while holding Nattie in place for the third blow, as she given her a third knife edge chop for good measure. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Oh, such a rip-off of Trish Stratus! Talk about a wanna-be...

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] I don't know... unlike Trish, Kelsi's got a lot of game, and can back up what she talks.

[ Natalya was reeling from the hit, as Kelsi gets Natalya off her feet, and lifted her up for an airplane spin in the middle of the ring. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Looks like Nattie's going for a ride!

[ Kelsi lets her opponent go, as Natalya stood dizzy, while Kelsi runs back to the opposite ropes, and rebounded off, leveling her with a clothesline. She runs to the other set of ropes across from them, as the third generation starlet was about to get up once more, but Kelsi knocked her back down with another clothesline. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Looks like Kelsi's getting some momentum! She could pull this out soon!

[ Kelsi was looking for a double arm DDT, as she stalked Natalya, who was getting to her feet a third time. Natalya gets up, as Kelsi was locking in her arms for a double arm DDT, as Kelsi screamed, but Natalya runs her backwards into a turnbuckle, to loosen herself. She then grabbed Kelsi's midsection, and hurled her over with a back body drop. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Beautiful counter by Natalya Neidhart! Now she's set for the kill!

[ Nattie pulled Kelsi up by her hair, and was going for the Nattie By Nature, as she had her opponent tucked in for position, as she lets out a battle cry. Natalya lifted her opponent up, however, Kelsi countered the move with a standing tornado DDT, as the crowd came alive. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] What a counter by Kelsi Parr! Now she just needs to capitalize!

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Wait, what's going on at the ramp? That's Melina!

[ Out of the ramp, runs Melina Perez, who was looking to help Natalya retain, which caused the crowd to boo heavily. However, out of the apron, crawled Angela Fortin with a pump-action shotgun, getting loads of cheers from the crowds, as she aimed, and fired some beanbag shot at Melina, knocking her down, as Melina laid on the ground rolling from the impact of that non-lethal riot control weapon, as Angela raised it up into the air, before taking her leave. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] What the hell is Fortin doing here? She just used a shotgun on poor innocent Melina!

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] First off, that's not a shotgun... that's a BOOM! stick.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Secondly, she just prevented interference from the Queens. She's not attacking any of the participants.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] But still! Melina could be hurt!

[ As Melina rolled on the floor of the ramp, Kelsi saw the fallen Queen, and Angela escaping through the crowd, and grown a big smile on her face, before awaiting Natalya to get to her feet, for her finisher. Slowly, but surely, the champion rises up, and was set in a Fireman's carry position, as the crowds cheered wildly, before Kelsi hits the KSTFO, and covered her opponent. ]

3!

Winner via Pinfall: Kelsi Parr(New Champion)
    Match Time: 11:31
    Judges: 2/3

Kelsi rolled off her opponent, estatic for her victory. She stands up proudly, satisfied with the victory, and her new title as well.

[-LETICIA CLINE-] Here is your winner, and the NEW Televixen Champion! Kelsi Parr!

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] And Kelsi has done it! She has now officially held the WOmen's, the Diva's, and the Televixen Championship, being the first to hold the hat trick of Ladies' Night Championships!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] I can't believe it! She stole Natalya's belt, all because of Whore-Tin!

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Oh will you just shut up?! Kelsi beat Natalya fair and square. End of story.

Kelsi raised her belt up high, proud of her accomplishment, as she was ready to get out of the ring quickly, while Melina checked on Natalya when she recovered from that nasty surprise.

The Camera's come back to Trixy, who stands in front of the Girls Night Out Interview set.

[-TRIXY-]
    "Hello EWE Nation, Trixy here and that was a great Title Match.. but we still got 3 more.. and right now I'm being joined by the EWE Diva's Champion.. Angela Fortin."

The crowd cheers as Fortin walks next to Trixy, Diva's Championship draped over her shoulder.

[-TRIXY-]
    "Angela, we just seen the first title match of the evening crown a new champion.. does that worry you with your match."

Fortin chuckles slightly and shakes her head.

[-ANGELA FORTIN-]
    "It doesn't change a thing.. Don't compare me to a Queen, Trixy.. They aren't fit to be a Champion in the first place, let alone be expected to retain it."

[-TRIXY-]
    "Harsh.."

[-ANGELA FORTIN-]
    "It is what it is.. but congrats to Kelsi, the first to Hat Trick, beating me and Abby to it. Of course you don't see me and Abby getting our chance to even do it, just saying."

[-TRIXY-]
    "True, but this isn't about the TeleVixen Championship, nor your shot at the Women's Championship.. this is about you Diva's Title defense here in just a few moments."

[-ANGELA FORTIN-]
    "I've said all that I needed to say, it's that simple. She made it personal, and that's exactly what it's going to be. I'm not going to wish her luck, because she doesn't deserve it."

Fortin takes the title off her shoulder and raises it to the camera.

[-ANGELA FORTIN-]
    "This isn't going anywhere."

She looks over to Trixy.

[-ANGELA FORTIN-]
    "And that's a promise."

Fortin walks off screen as Trixy watches her leave then looks to the camera and shrugs.

[-TRIXY-]
    "Well there you have it.. Back to you Ladies, and Kenny."

The camera comes back to ringside with another split screen of the announcers.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Thank you Trixy.."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Yea, that was SOO funny."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "I thought so, too."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Well anyways, we're about to witness the Diva's Championship match, which should be quite interesting. These two have been at eachother ever since March, but really, Fortin has had her issued with the Queens of Wrestling even longer than that."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Certainly.. at WrestleMania though, she got to take a little frustration, by taking away Lita's Diva's Championship. Now she can take out a little more, by keeping her from getting it."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Too bad she won't do that.. Mark my words, we're crowning the first ever Three Time Diva's Champion tonight.."

"LoveFuryEnergyPassion" by Boy Hits Car echoes through the PA System, this of course gets boos to flood the arena as Lita parts the curtains.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "And here she comes now!"

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the EWE Diva's Championship! introducing first, the challenger.. Representing the Queens of Wrestling.. from Sanford North Carolina.. she is the former Diva's Champion.... LITA!!"

Lita continues down the ramp, gloating at the fan response.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Justin may or may not be right, but Lita does have that chance here tonight."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Oh, I am right, believe me."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "I'm still backing the champion."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Because you're bias."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "And you're not..."

Lita reaches the end of the ramp before she slides into the ring. Lita climbs the turnbukle and does the traditional gun shaped hands taunt, she totally ripped off from her days with the Hardys. Lita hops off the turnbukle and looks up the ramp as she leans over putting her hands on her knees. Her music cuts and there's a few moments of silence before "Rusty Cage" by Soundgarden hits. The crowd completely flips 180 roaring with cheers as Fortin parts the curtains, Diva's Championship still over her shoulder. Fortin stops in the center of the stage and raises the championship over her head with one hand, causing the crowd to cheer more.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "Her opponent.. Representing Divalution.. From Los Angelos California.. She is the EWE Diva's Champion.. ANGELA FORTIN!!"

Fortin walks through the Arch and down the ramp, slapping a few hands on the way.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "The Diva's Champion, full of confidence for her first defense."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "As She should be.. She's done beaten Lita already.. the more Lita tries to make it personal, she's just digging her grave even deeper."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "You're both full of it.. You all underestimate Lita and the great Queens.. first ever 3 Time Diva's Champion.. just you watch."

Fortin reaches the end of the ramp and walks over to the steps. As Fortin walks up the steps and enters the ring, Lita is still leaned over watching her, with a smirk on her face. Fortin igrnores Lita entirely as she walks to the edge of the ring and raises up the Championship. Fortin turns around, and surprisingly Lita is still there, without a sneak attack. Fortin hands the title over to the ref as she watches Lita with a death stare. The ref raises up the title before handing it over to the time keeper. As the ref returns to the ring he looks over to each Lita and Fortin before calling for the bell.

-EWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Standard Match
    [ Angela Fortin(c) Vs. Lita ]

[ Just as soon as the bell rings Fortin charges at Lita, but Lita drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring. Lita smirks while the fans boo her. Fortin stands by the ropes and shakes her head. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "She can win the title back, by getting counted out."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "No, but she has a 10 count to work with.. it's all strategy Kenny.. playing the mind games."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Less mind games, and more so cowadence, in true Queens of Wrestling fashion."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Ptfff."

[ Lita milks it for all it's worth, as Fortin gets agitated and tells her to "come take her beating". Lita rolls in at a count of 9. As Fortin makes her way towards Lita though, Lita rolls back out again. The arena floods with boos, Lita just smirks. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "This is ridiculous."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Deal with it."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Exactly Kenny, Queens are cowards, so deal with it."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Not what I meant."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "But not any less true."

[ Lita continues to smirk and blow off the fans, but Fortin ain't having it. As the ref reaches 7, Fortin runs and leaps over the top rope, crashing on Lita! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "There we go!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "That was uncalled for!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Sure it is, she was too cowardly to face her, so Fortin went out for her."

[ The crowd is roaring as Fortin gets back up and the ref restarts the count. As Lita gets up Fortin starts throwing punches. Lita tries to throw some back, but Fortin blocks them. Lita finally blocks one and shoves Fortin off. Lita charges at Fortin, but Angela grabs her and hits a gutbuster over her knee. Fortin breaks the count at 8 before turning back to Lita. Fortin grabs Lita and whips her into the barricade, as Lita bounces off and stumbles forward, Fortin quickly hits her with a side hip-toss, smack on the ramp. The crowd cheers as Fortin breaks the count again at 7. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Why does she keep breaking the count? See she doesn't deserve that title if she doesn't realize that she can win by count out and still be champion."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "No, she deserves the title, because she doesn't want to win by countout. No real champion does."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Any REAL champion, knows winning is winning and to win by any means possible."

[ Fortin goes back to the attack as Lita trades shots. Fortin starts to win the exchange before Fortin has to break up the count again. As Fortin breaks the count, Lita throws her hands and walks up the ramp. Fortin sees this and chases her down. Fortin grabs Lita from behing and throws her face first into the Mini Arch. Fortin picks her back up and takes her back down the ramp. Fortin hits Lita with a scoop slam to the floor before breaking the count at 9. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Very close there."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Still think it's a mistake."

[ Fortin climbs back out of the ring where Lita quickly hits her in the gut. Lita grabs Fortin and whips her hard into the steps. The crowd boos but Lita smiles. Lita slides in and back out breaking the count at 6 before grabbing Fortin and hitting a stalling Suplex, with Fortin's back nailing the steps! Lita taunts the booing crowd before grabbing Fortin and rolling her into the ring. Lita makes the cover, but Fortin kicks out. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Damn, so close."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "The match is finally in the ring anyway."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "That's what I'm glad for."

[ Lita mounts ontop of Fortin and hits several hard rights. After several shots, Lita gets up and taunts as the crowd boos in response. As Fortin starts getting up, Lita quickly grabs her and hits a snap suplex. Lita quickly kips back up and smirks. As Fortin starts getting up again, Lita quickly hits a Russian legsweep. She turns over into the cover and gets a 2 count before Fortin kicks out. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Lita is starting to get some control here."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "You seem surprised."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "It's a Queen.."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Which is why you shouldn't be."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Or, why we should."

[ Lita drags Fortin up and sends her into the corner. After hitting a couple chops, Lita sets Fortin up on the top rope and delievers a superplex. Lita rolls into the cover, getting another two count before Fortin kicks out. Lita stays on the attack though, after hitting a one legged Monkey flip. Lita gets into the mounting position off of it and starts to hit a few more hard rights. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "That's right, make her pay! Get your title back!"

[ Lita picks Fortin back up and tosses her into the ropes, as Fortin returns though, she somersaults to dodge Lita's attack. As Lita turns around, Fortin hits a quick drop kick to her knee, as the crowd cheers. Fortin quickly gets back up then hits a sunset flip. Fortin made the cover, but Lita kicked out. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "The champ is on the offense now."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "For now.."

[ Fortin bounces off the ropes and as Lita got up, hit her with a running bulldog. Fortin made another cover, but got another two count. As they get back up, they exchange rights, until Fortin ducks then locks in a hammerlock, that she turns into a back suplex. No cover this time as instead she locks in a Dragon Sleeper. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Lita might be in trouble here."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Nah she'll get out, no sweat."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "We'll see."

[ Lita doesn't get out of it no sweat though, and infact is trapped in it for a little bit, screaming to get free. It's finally a wild kick that saves Lita, as she kicks Fortin in the face, getting her to release the hold. Lita gets up and grabs Fortin, sending her to the corner, where Fortin leaps up and comes back hitting Lita with a springboard cross body block. Fortin makes the cover, but gets another two count. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Another near fall there."

[ Fortin watches Lita, then bounces off the ropes, Lita is ready for her though and counters with a tilt-a-whirl slam. The crowd boos as Lita waits there catching her breath. Lita sprints forward hitting Fortin with a headcissors takedown. Lita then climbs the turnbukle and as Fortin gets up, hits her with a Lita-canrana. Lita gets a two count out of it before Fortin kicks out. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Close one there for the challenger.."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Soon to be Champion."

[ As Fortin climbs to her feet, Lita quickly kicks her in the gut and nails a Twist of Fate! The crowd mixes with boos and cheers, just for the move she doesn't use much anymore. She made the cover off of it, looking to be the end as the ref counts the one...two...thre..NO! Fortin kicks out! ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Not yet!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Bull crap!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "A very near fall for Lita there."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She'll be the 1st ever 3x Diva's Champion, mark my words."

[ Lita picks Fortin up in frustration, but Fortin quickly hits an STO Takedown. The crowd cheers as Fortin catches her breath. Fortin measures Lita up as she gets up. Fortin then quickly nails The Viper's Venom! A Move that's not supposed to be active anymore, delievers as Fortin makes the cover securing a one..two...thre.. KICK OUT! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "YES!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "So Close there.."

[ Fortin shakes her head, but doesn't lose her composure. As she picks Lita up though, Lita quickly kicks her in the gut and nails a LitaBomb! The crowd boos as Lita makes the cover, but again, Fortin kicks out. Lita drags Fortin to her feet, but Fortin shoves her back, then nails CAPITAL PUNISHMENT! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Capital Punisment connects!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "OH NO!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Oh Yes, Justin!"

[ The crowd roars as Fortin crawls over ontop of Lita. The ref slides down and makes the count for the one...two...thre...just as he was about to hit 3, Lita puts her foot on the rope, the ref barely holds up in time to point it out. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "HA!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "She's still in it."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She's taking this, Kenny!"

[ Fortin drags Lita back up, but Lita quickly hits a snap DDT, or a Lita DDT. The crowd just boos as Lita uses the moment to catch her breath. After she gets up, she quickly grabs Fortin and hits a Reverse of Fate. This just causes more boos, but she doesn't care, shruging her shoulders as she climbs the turnbukle. Lita does the taunt, before leaping off and connecting the LitaSault! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "YES! NEW CHAMP!"

[ Lita makes the cover and the ref again makes the count for the one...two...thre..NO! ANOTHER KICK OUT! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Are you kidding me?!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Sure ain't, Justin."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Another near fall!"

[ The crowd roars, but Lita isn't so pleased. She drags Fortin up and sets her up for another Twist of Fate, but Fortin shoves her off, then connects another Capital Punishment! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Capital Punishiment, connects again!"

[ The crowd roars, but Fortin doesn't cover this time. Instead she gets Lita trapped in the center of the ring and locks in the Taser ShockWave! ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "The Taser Shockwave! Your girl is really screwed now! which is no different from normal.. The Queens of Wrestling all get screwed alot."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "That's not funny Candice, but she'll get out of this, just watch."

[ Lita fights it and screams in pain, but has nowhere to go, trapped in the center of the ring. Fortin continues keep it locked until finally, Lita gives up. ]

Winner via Submission: Angela Fortin(Still Champion)
    Match Time: 17:37

"Rusty Cage" hits again as Fortin releases the hold and the ref hands her the Diva's title.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "The winner of this match.. and STILL the EWE Diva's Champion... ANGELA FORTIN!!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Well Justin, we watched."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "SHUT UP!"

As Lita rolls out of the ring, Josie and Sarah are seen coming out as Angela holds her title. She looks and begins to hug Josie and Sarah.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] I don't believe this! Angela cheated...AGAIN!

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Good god. Somehow, I won't shed a tear if you get fired! Angela finally got the Queens out of her hair...well, least Lita

As Josie goes to the turnbuckle. Sarah raises Angela's arm up in victory

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Well, Angela retains, proving she isn't a fluke like Lita said. Well, coming up ne..

As Kenny was about to finish, Sarah looks at Angela and clotheslines her hard!

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] What the!?

Sarah looks down as Angela sits up a little, holding her head, shouting "What the Hell" to Sarah. Josie notices this and turns Sarah around, beginning to talk to her. But Sarah then kicks Josie in the stomach and grabs her. She rushes and rams Josie's body hard into the turnbuckle. So hard, it forces Josie out of the ring.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Haa! Looks like someone has had enough of Divalution's antics!

As Angela was seen getting out of Sarah's line of vision, Sarah grabs Angela's title and looks at it. Angela now stands as she turns Sarah around, as she does, Sarah clocks Angela with the Divas Championship hard! A minute later, Angela is seen busted open cause of it as Sarah begins to rip a piece of the Divas Title from it. She then throws the rest of the title to the side and sits on Angela. She uses the piece of it and wails on her forehead a few times, making Angela bleed a little more.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] Has Sarah lost her mind!? I mean, that's her best friend!

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Looks like she found something better. We know it's the Queens!

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] Yea, cause the Queens are noticed for that. Justin, this is serious!

Sarah stands and throws the piece of the title away. She then goes over and asks for a mic. As Angela tries to at least sit up. Sarah grabs Angela by the hair and smirks. She then says

[-SARAH LANE-] ....All....Hail....Sin!

The crowd goes silent after hearing that. Sarah then takes the mic and clocks Angela with it. She then slowly stands as she looks at the blood on her hand. She then slowly licks it off as the crowd boos even more. Sarah then begins to exit the ring

[-JUSTIN WHITE-] Oh no...S...Sin? But...she's...

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-] That's not even possible...Sin died at Wrestlemania! No one could survive that!

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-] I don't know. All we know...Sarah Lane...has destroyed her best friend...we need medics out here....or something.

Sarah is now seen on the ramp, smirking like no tomorrow as Josie is seen helping Angela as they cut to a Queen of the Ring Promo.

THE LADIES NIGHT BRAND PRESENTS
    EWE QUEEN OF THE RING, LIVE JULY 22ND
    ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!!

To Be Continued
    Back to top Go down
    JAY
    Admin
    JAY

PostSubject: Re: [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012   [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 11:12 am

DATE
    June 10th, 2012
    VENUE
    St. Louis, Missouri
    ARENA
    Scottrade Center
    THEME
    PROMOTION
    TURNOUT

RESULTS CREDIT

PREDICTIONS

WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP

TELEVIXEN CHAMPIONSHIP

LADY'S CHOICE

DIVALUTION vs FUGATES

SHAUL vs TRISH

CRYSTAL vs KRISTY

TOP 10 RPERS

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    Shaul Guerrero (8.3 avg)
    Kelly (8 avg)
    Lita (15.57/7.78 avg)

• :: PART THREE ::

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    The following contest is scheduled for one fall....and is for the eWe Tag Team championships!

"Queens of Wrestling" starts playing overhead as the fans boo. Natalya and Beth come out from the curtains. They give each other a nod before walking down to the ring, looking very focused.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    Introducing first the challengers. They represent the Queens of Wrestling Beth Phoenix and Natalya Neidhart: The Divas of Doom!

Plenty of boos as they get in the ring and walk to their corner, ignoring the fans and seeming to be talking strategy. The music changes to "Unbreakable" by Bon Jovi. The crowd erupts as Christy and Dutch come out from the back, looking around at the cheering fans. They pose a moment before heading down to the ring themselves.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    And now the champions. The Undisputed champion Dutch Clark and Miss Money in the Bank Christy Chaos. Together they are the tag team champions: Charismatic Fury!

They make it into the ring where they hand off the titles. The referee shows them to the Divas of Doom before holding them up for everyone to see. He hands them off to Leticia as she leaves the ring. Once she is clear the bell rings and the match is underway.

-EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Standard Tag Match
    [ Charismatic Fury(c) Vs. Divas of Doom ]

[ The match starts off with Natalya and Christy Chaos in the ring. They lock up and Christy is surprised when Mickie manages to push Christy back into the corner with Beth. Natalya takes a three before she breaks clean. As the referee pushes her back, Beth uses the tag rope to start choking Christy. The fans boo but before the referee can catch her, she release the tag rope. Christy struggles forward choking. She turns around to say something to Beth and is given a sharp belly to back suplex by Natalya. Christy bounces off the mat as Natalya catches both her feet and tries for the Sharpshooter. Christy struggles her feet free and pushes Natalya off. She crawls for her corner but Beth jumps in and rushes over, pushing Dustin out of his corner. Dustin lands on the floor on his feet and rushes into the ring, but the referee pushes him back, telling him to get into the corner. Beth jumps back in the ring and drags Christy back to the corner. Beth and Natalya give her a double suplex before stomping on her. The fans boo as Dutch tries to point this out but he hasn't left the ring yet. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    The Queens are cheating like usual.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    Dutch needs to get out of the ring. The longer he argues with the referee, the more damage the Queens can inflict.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    Get over yourselves, this is a great plan by the Queens.

[ Dutch finally gets in his corner but by then Beth has returned to her corner. Natalya tags in Beth and the pair drag Christy to the ropes where they send her off. They go for a double clothesline but Christy ducks under it. On the return, she takes both down with a cross body. The fans cheer as all the women are down. Christy starts crawling to her corner but before she gets there, Beth is back on her feet. She catches Christy's foot and drags her back into the center of the ring. She grabs Christy around the waist and lifts her off the ground before turning it into a gut wrench power bomb. She pins Christy but Christy somehow escapes at two. Beth picks up Christy and sets her up for the Glam Slam but Christy rolls out and counters with a spinning neck breaker. The fans cheer as Christy crawls to her corner and finally gets the tag. But as soon as the Dutch gets in the ring, the referee orders him back to the corner. He was tied up with Natalya who had tried to get in the ring and didn't see the tag. Natalya drags Christy back to their corner and plants her with a Nattie by Nature. Beth pins but Dutch takes his time getting out of the ring. By the time he does, Christy is able to kick out at two. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    Did you see Dustin blatantly try and get in the ring without a tag?

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    There was a tag, the referee just didn't see it.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    If he didn't see it, it never happened.

[ Beth tags in Natalya who quickly drags Christy back to the center of the ring. She picks up Christy and again sets her up for the Nattie by Nature. This time she gets it off. She pins but Dutch is able to make it in to break the count. He quickly exits back out as Natalya curses and lifts Christy back up. Out of no where, Christy hits a Charismatic Crush! Both women are laid out as the referee starts the count. At five Christy rolls over and starts crawling toward Dutch. Natalya is also crawling toward Beth. Natalya gets there first and tags in Beth. She rushes toward Christy but Christy makes the tag, right in front of the referee. Dutch jumps in over the top rope and floors Beth with a clothesline. He has one for Natalya who jumps back in the ring as well. Dutch clotheslines each back down again. He catches Beth as she stands up with a big power slam. Natalya gets one of her own as she gets up. Both roll to the floor as Dutch yells at the crowd, getting them cheering. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    The Queens don't seem as tough when they aren't beating someone down after a cheap attack.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    Dutch shouldn't even be here, he isn't a diva. Christy should have defended the titles by herself.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    Oh yeah, because that is fair.

[ Beth gets back in the ring and charges Dustin, only to be met with a big boot. He picks up Beth and tosses her into a neutral corner. He starts driving in shoulder blocks before pulling her back and dropping her with a standing dropkick. He pins but Beth kicks out at two. Dutch lifts her up and tries for the Furybreaker but Beth rolls out of it and dives to her corner for a tag. Natalya jumps in and charges Dutch, only to meet with a clothesline. Dutch sets her up and drops her with a Furious DDT. He pins but Beth pulls his foot to break the pin. Dutch rounds on her but she backs to her corner. Natalya gets up on her knees and tries to low blow Dutch from behind but he somehow catches her wrist. He steps over her arm and shakes his finger at her as he pulls her to his feet. He doesn't notice Beth come in and deliver her own low blow. She helps Natalya drag Dutch to his feet and hit a double DDT. The referee admonishes Beth, forcing her back to their corner. While he does that, Natalya raises Dutch's legs and drops and elbow between them. She then locks on the Sharpshooter as Dutch starts struggling for the bottom rope.]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    Such dirty tactics by the Queens, just to try and get those tag team titles.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    Dutch shouldn't come onto my show if he isn't expecting a fight. The Divas of Doom will not be taken down easily.

[ Natalya keeps the move locked in, preventing Dutch from moving closer to the ropes. Finally Dutch lets out a cry of fury and plants both his hands firmly. He pushes off and manages to flip Natalya off the move. Natalya quickly gets up as Dutch also climbs to his feet. He catches her coming in with a spinning spine buster. He dives for his corner and tags Christy in. Natalya meets her in the center of the ring as the two begin exchanging rights. Christy takes the advantage and knocks her back into a neutral corner. She irish whips Natalya hard into the other corner, causing Natalya to stagger forward and into a standing hurricanrana. Christy rushes over and clotheslines Beth to the floor for good measure. She backs up and waves Natalya back to her feet. Natalya gets up and walks right into the CC Trap. Christy tightens the hold as Natlya screams out in pain and tries to reach for the ropes.]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    It's the CC Trap! Natalya is in a world of trouble.

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    Beth, get in there!

[ Beth must have heard cause she rolls in the ring and charges for the break. She is almost there when she is leveled by a spear from Dutch. With Beth out and the ropes to far away, Natalya finally has no choice but to tap out. The bell rings as Christy breaks the hold and is helped to her feet by Dutch. ]

Winners via Submission: Charismatic Fury(Still Champions)
    Match Time: 12:32

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    Here is your winner and STILL the tag team champions: Dutch Clark and Christy Chaos: Charismatic Fury!

Christy and Dutch celebrate as they are handed the tag team titles. Beth and Natalya sulk to the back as the scene remains on the celebrating tag team champions.

Angela is seen getting patched up by trainers after the attack by Sarah. As Josie is sitting, the door busts open. Jenny Tuck is seen rushing to Angela as the trainers back away. She grabs Angela by the top and pulls close to her face to speak

[-JENNY TUCK-] WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!!

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] What are you talking about, Jenny?

[-JENNY TUCK-] You know damn well what I'm talking about! Spill or your guts will be spilled out all over the floor you monster!!!!

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] No, I don't know what you're talking about. My head's still ringing after being stabbed in the back from one of my best friends...

Jenny then pulls Angela closer and says

[-JENNY TUCK-] Exactly...you just said it...where the hell is Sarah Lane....

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] I don't know, she ran off... she'd better be lucky I don't find her

[-JENNY TUCK-] You won't. Cause if you find her when I do...I'll kill you both

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] Is that a threat, Tuck?

Angela said, getting up on her feet, despite her injuries

[-JENNY TUCK-] What if it is...you can't beat Sarah now. You;ll die before she lets you touch her

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] YOu really think I can't beat her? I trained her. I know every move she'll make two steps before she'll do it

Jenny pushes Angela back on the gurney as she says to her

[-JENNY TUCK-] Do you know what she said to you while you were bleeding like a pig!?

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] No, I didn't

Jenny gets close to her and says

[-JENNY TUCK-] She said "All...Hail...Sin"

Jenny backs away as she looks at Angela, whose Jaw has dropped as she lets her speak

[-JENNY TUCK-] Angela...I failed. Wrestlemania, I failed! She's alive....

Jenny lowers her head as she shakes it as she continues

[-JENNY TUCK-] Sarah's the key to finding her. If you don't know where she is, then you're useless to me. Stay out of my way...

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] Go then... I don't care

All of a sudden, Josie grabs Jenny's arm and turns her around as Jenny looks at her

[-JENNY TUCK-] What!? Gonna try to stop me from killing Sarah? Huh!?

[-JOSIE WALES-] Yes, I am. She's our friend! And ANgela, I can't believe you'd let her even think about doing this.

[-JENNY TUCK-] Angela's smart. She knows that Sarah would snap her neck quicker than Angela would. Sarah has joined her. The friend she knew is gone. Angela's smarter enough to not cross my path...cause Angela knows I can give her the release she needs from this life....

Jenny looks at Angela and says

[-JENNY TUCK-] Especially the state she's in....

[-JOSIE WALES-] You're crazy Jenny! CRAZY!!!

All of a sudden, Jenny grabs the machete and grabs Josie by the hair and places the machete near her neck as she says

[-JENNY TUCK-] I know your training, don't even try it. So I'm crazy? I'm crazy enough to know the only way to save Sarah is to kill her? Yea! I'm insane! So if you feel like jumping to stop me Froggy. Do it! But I promise you, skilled or not, Sarah won't be saved...

Angela grabbed Jenny's wrist and said to her

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] Leave Jo out of this... she is not part of your battle

Jenny sighs as she lets go of Josie. She then lets Angela speak

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] You know... Sin might be tryign to make an army... you'll need help if she's still alive that is

[-JENNY TUCK-] I took down every minion I faced...what makes you think I'll need help now?

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] Apparently, you didn't do the job right. Maybe with more force, she'll be conquered

[-JENNY TUCK-] You're asking me to join Divalution?

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] Only if you want to, Jenny. But if you don't, then I fully understand.

Jenny looks at the ground for a moment, but then looks at Angela and says

[-JENNY TUCK-] Yea. I'll join. But remember this. This little war between you and the Queens, not my problem. They cross me, they might as well be dead...My goal is to find Sarah Lane. Once I do, if she is alive...this...

Jenny then shows the Machete and says
    [-JENNY TUCK-] ...goes through her black heart....understand?

Jenny then looks at Josie and says

[-JENNY TUCK-] You understand too?

[-JOSIE WALES-] I... I..

Jenny looks at Angela as she says

[-JENNY TUCK-] Does she bark on command all the time or just when she pisses her pants?

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] In her defense, you're holding a machete...

Jenny places the machete down as she asks again

[-JENNY TUCK-] You understand?

[-ANGELA FORTIN-] Not entirely, but, enough to get what you mean.

The two extend their hands and shake as the camera cuts back to the arena

The camera's come back to ringside where Leticia Cline waits in the ring.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event.. and it is for the EWE Women's Championship!"

The crowd cheers wildly as the camera focuses on the entrance stage. A holigram of a Red Phoenix appears above the Girls Night Out Logo. It yells out before it soars down to the stage. As it hits the stage pyro shoots off and simintaniously cues "Killing in the Name" by Rage Against the Machine over the PA System. The crowd roars as Amelia gradually walks through the curtains onto the stage. She kisses her hand and slaps the arch before walking down the ramp.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Well here she comes."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "My wife to be, I know."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Actually, I was gonna say the former Champion, who's finally getting her awaited rematch, right here in her hometown of all places."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "It's also the hometown of the current champion, as well."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Which will make it interesting to see how the fans respond."

Amelia continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. She perches herself up on the turnbukle and smirks slightly at the fans as she awaits the opponent. Her music soon fades and there's a little bit of silence and anticipation. Finally the lights dim and a teal light flashes over the entrance stage.

I'M SO ADDICTED TO

A chain of darkred pyro shoots off around the arch, followed by a straight shot up from the stage.

ALL THE THINGS YOU DO

"Addicted" by Saving Abel plays in full stride as Abby parts the curtains, Women's Championship around her waist. The fans give just as big of an ovation as she walks down the ramp, watching Amelia with a smile on her face.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "I don't know if it gets much bigger than Abby Addiction these days.. a record of 25-1 and just simply amazing."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "One of those 25 Victories, was Amelia, it's how Abby became the champion to begin with back at Final Destination."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Thet was A Match that was possibly the biggest Diva's Match in EWE history. Not hard to argue the best of this year."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "No doubt, and I hope the rematch is just as good."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "I'm sure it will be, but in just a few moments we'll get the real answer."

Abby climbs the steps and enters the ring as Amelia hops off the turnbukle. They both smirk at eachother as Abby's theme begins to fade.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "First.. the Challenger... from St. Louis Missouri... AMELIA The Phoenix PIETERSEN!!"

The crowd had already started cheering at the St Louis part while Amelia cracks her knuckles and smirks at Abby.

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "Her opponent.. also from St. Louis Missouri... she is the current, reigning, and defending EWE Women's Champion... ABBY ADDICTION!!"

Abby takes off her title and raises it in the air with one hand, while smirking back at Amelia. The fans cheer this as well before Abby hands the title to the ref. As the ref raises the title up, Abby and Amelia shake hands and back up to warm up. The ref hands the title to Leticia, who gets out and hands to the time keeper, as the ref calls for the bell.

-EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP-
    Standard Match
    [ Abby Addiction(c) Vs. Amelia "The Phoenix" Pietersen ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "And Here we go!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "This is gonna be great."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Ya, cause when my woman gets her title back, she'll want to celebrate, if you know what I mean.. wink, wink."

[ They both begin circling as the crowd starts getting amped up. As they lock up, Abby looks for a suplex, but Amelia blocks it. Amelia now goes for one, but Abby blocks it as well. Abby then goes for a side hip-toss, but Amelia lands on her feet. Amelia then goes for an armdrag, which Abby quickly rolls to her feet as well. Abby runs and bounces off the ropes. Amelia ducks underneath then runs off the same ropes, while Abby bounces off the opposite side. Abby ducks as Amelia leaps over. They bounce again and this time Abby leaps over while Amelia ducks. As they bounce again, they collide in the center of the ring with a double clothesline. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Already starting off even."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Ya it doesn't get much more perfectly even than that."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Give it time, then my wife to be will start running away witht his, and hand the overrated Addiction her second loss."

[ Abby gets up, where Amelia hits her with a monkey flip. Abby lands on the second rope, then climbs up to the top as she waits a moment. As Amelia gets back up, Abby leaps off with a moonsault, landing behind Amelia, grabbing her in a dragon sleeper before connecting an inverted DDT. She makes the cover, but Amelia quickly kicks out. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "What the heck was that crap?"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "A Near Fall for the Champion, Justin."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "I wouldn't call it that, Amelia kicked out pretty quick, that's how awesome she is."

[ Abby gets up and stands back as Amelia gets up. Abby locks back up with Amelia before whipping her into the corner. Amelia jumps up and springs off the ropes crashing on Abby with a springboard cross body. She gets a quick count before Abby kicks out as well. ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "I guess Abby is awesome too."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Just lucky."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "So biased."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "You know it."

[ Amelia stands up as does Abby. They begin to trade rights. Amelia wins the exchange before kicking Abby in the gut and hitting a quick DDT. She makes the cover, but gets a 2 count. As Amelia pulls Abby up, Abby quickly hits her in the gut. As Amelia is bent over, Abby bounces off the ropes and catches her with the First Step. The crowd cheers the move, as Abby makes the cover for another two count. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Near fall for the champion."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Emphasize, NEAR."

[ Abby gets up and grabs Amelia as she got up, lifting her up with a stalling suplex. As she hits it, Abby flips into another cover, for another two count. Abby then grabs Amelia and locks in a sleeper. The crowd doesn't know how to respond, but Amelia fights for air none the less. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Champion applying a sleeper here, trying to make the challenger pass out."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She won't, she has excellent staminia, I of all people should know that."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "From chasing you down, because you said something stupid?"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Ye... wait.. no! You know what I meant!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "But mine was closer to the truth."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Stop being jealous, I'll give you a piece of you're good."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Oh please can I?" *Rolls her eyes*

[ Abby keeps the hold locked in for a little bit as it seems Amelia begins to fade. The ref grabs her arm and releases it, as it hits the mat. He does this a second time, and the same thing happens. On the 3rd attempt, her arm drops, but just before hitting the mat she pulls it right up. The crowd cheers as Amelia starts to fight to her feet. She hits Abby in the gut three times before running and bouncing off the ropes. Abby is ready for her however, as Abby hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Abby makes the cover, but again gets a two count. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She ain't going down damnit, so give up!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "I don't think Abby will do that."

[ Abby climbs the turnbukle and waits as Amelia gets back to her feet. Abby leaps off hitting the InterVention, getting another near fall before Amelia kicks out. As they get back to their feet, Abby quickly hits Amelia with the CrossRoads! Abby doesn't pin this time.. instead she grabs Amelia and locks in THE ADDICTION! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "An Early Addiction is locked in!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "What the crap?!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Your so called 'girl' may be in trouble, Justin."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Shut up."

[ Amelia fights for freedom as Abby keeps it locked in. Amelia keeps fighting and maneuvering  towards the ropes. She keeps this up for a little bit, then finally is able to get her foot on the bottom rope. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Aha! She's free!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Amelia has dodged a bullet, escaping The Addiction."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Just another case of how good this match can be."

[ They both make it back to their feet where Abby bounces off the ropes, with Relapse in mind, instead Amelia hits a Spinning Wheel Kick. The crowd cheers for this, then Amelia follows up with a standing moonsault. She secures the pinfall, but Abby still kicks out. Amelia isn't discouraged though as she lifts Abby up and hits a snap suplex. Amelia flips into the cover getting another two count before Abby kicks out. Amelia then mounts ontop of Abby and hits a few hard rights. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Now it seems Amelia is taking charge of this match."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "It does seem that way."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "And now Abby doesn't have a chance!"

[ Amelia continues to hit a few more shots before getting back to her feet. Abby starts getting up, but Amelia quickly drop kicks her in the knee. Abby falls back down to the mat. As Abby starts getting back up, Amelia bounces off the ropes and hits a sunset flip. Amelia rolls back and drop kicks Abby in the face as she sat up. The fans give out a "ohh" before Amelia climbs onto the apron. She times it then as Abby gets up, Amelia springs up and off the top rope before crashing on Abby with a Seated Senton! The ref makes the count, but Abby manages to kick out of it. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "What a move there and another near fall."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She's got it going her way now guys, just admit it, she's taking the title."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "We've seen Abby down like this before, Justin."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Whatever."

[ As Abby slowly gets back to her feet, Amelia quickly grabs her and nails a TRIPLE X! The crowd cheers, even though they still ain't sure who to go for, cept for both of them. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "The Triple X! We may have a new champion!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "YES WE DO!"

[ Amelia makes the cover on Abby as the ref slides down and counts the one...two...thre...NO! Abby barely manages to kick out! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "NOT YET!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Oh come on!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Resilience, whether you like it or not, Justin."

[ The crowd cheers as Amelia sits up. Amelia nods her head, respecting her partners tenasity. Amelia grabs Abby and lifts her up, the crowd cheering as they know she's going for the Faith Crusher. As Amelia has Abby held up in the air, Abby kicks and swings her momentum, turning and hitting Amelia with The Recovery! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Wait a second!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "The Champ is fighting back!"

[ They both lay there for a moment and the crowd starts getting pumped up, to try and revive them both. Amelia starts getting up and goes to grab Abby. Abby then grabs Amelia and locks in THE ADDICTION! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "The Addiction is locked in again!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "This could save the title!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She's got out of it once before.. I got faith she can do it again!"

[ Amelia fights just as she did before, trying desperately to move to the ropes. Abby stands her ground, or well, lays her ground, laying on her back pulling back on Amelia's arm. Amelia keeps fighting it and the ref repeatidly asks her if she wants to give up, to which she shouts no. After several minutes of fighting, Amelia is finally able to get her foot on the bottom rope, just as before. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Aha! See, she's free!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Gotta admire that about Amelia."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Oh, most certainly.. both these ladies, really."

[ They both lay there for a minute, the fans still trying to get behind both of them. As they both slowly climb to their feet, fatigue starting to show. They begin to trade chops, which in return gets the fans doing "Wooo" to each one.  When the chop war comes to a climax, Abby sends Amelia into the ropes, then plants her with a side hip toss on the return. Abby makes the cover, but Amelia kicks out. They get back to their feet where Abby sends Amelia into the corner. Abby sets Amelia up on the top rope and sets up for a superplex, but Amelia blocks it, by locking her feet on the top rope. Amelia shoves Abby, sending her to the mat, Amelia then leaps off and connects with a cross-body. Amelia makes the cover, getting a two count again. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Yet another near fall."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "This is really getting back and forth."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Until Amelia wins."

[ As they get back to their feet once more, Amelia hits a German Suplex, bridged into a pin, getting another near fall. Just as Abby gets another near fall after she hits The First Step again. Back on their feet again, before Amelia connects with a standing back kick, straight to the face of Abby. The crowd cheers a bit, even more so when Amelia grabs Abby and once again nails The Triple X! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Amelia once again with the Triple X!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "It's over Kenny! She ain't kicking out of it again!"

[ Amelia makes the cover, the crowd cheering the whole time. The ref once again slides down and counts the one...two...thre..NO! ABBY KICKS OUT AGAIN! ]

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Yet, she did!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "What the... This is Bullsh.."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "It is quite a match."

[ Amelia is truely shocked this time. She picks Abby up and sends her into the ropes, as Abby returns though, she nails Amelia with The Relapse! The crowd cheers as the exhausted Abby climbs up on the turnbukle. After a taunt to the fans, Abby leaps and hits Amelia with The OverDose! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "And now the Overdose!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "No!"

[ The ref slides in making the count for the one..two...thre...KICK OUT! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Another Kick out!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "YES!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "This is crazy."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "What's it going to take?"

[ Abby sits up, just as shocked as Amelia was. Abby gets back to her feet, as does Amelia. Amelia then grabs Abby and lifts her up, nailing the Faith Crusher! ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Faith Crusher!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "That's what it'll take!"

[ The crowd just continues to cheer as Amelia crawls back ontop of Abby for the cover. The ref slides down to make the count for the one...two...thre...Abby now gets her foot on the bottom rope, in the nick of time. ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "'fraid not.."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "This is great."

[ Amelia sits up, shaking her head. The fans are getting all jacked up by this point. Amelia grabs Abby's feet and drags her to the center of the ring. As Amelia leans over to pick Abby up, however, Abby grabs Amelia and once again, yep, LOCKS IN THE ADDICTION! ]

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Oh shit.."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "The Addiction is locked in for the 3rd time!"

[ Amelia fights and squirms trying to move her way to the ropes as she did before. The other two times though, she was already near the ropes, now she's in the middle of the ring, making this much worse, not to mention the fact she's tired, and has been in this hold twice already for long periods. Amelia gets to the point where she starts to fade away and the ref grabs her arm and drops it. He does this a 2nd time, and it again hits the mat. The ref raises and drops it a third time, but Amelia pulls it back up and goes back to fighting it. ]

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "She won't give up easy.. gotta admire that."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Definately."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "She's gotta get out! She's done it twice, she's gotta do it again!"

[ Amelia keeps fighting, desperately trying to get close to the ropes, but she's still too far away. After what seems like forever, she begins to fade once more. the Referee raises and drops her arm again, just as before the 1st two times it hits the mat. As The ref does it the third time however, it hits too, causing the ref to call for the bell. ]

Winner via Submission: Abby Addiction(Still Champion)
    Match Time: 21:15
    Judges: 2/4 (w/ 1 Draw)

[-LETICIA CLINE-]
    "The Winner of this match... and STILL the EWE Women's Champion.. ABBY ADDICTION!"

"Addicted" hits again as Abby let's go of the submission. Abby gets back to her feet where the ref hands her the title and raises her hand.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "She's done it, Abby has once again retained the Title and is now 26-1."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "How great of a match was that though?"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Definately Candice, most certainly."

Abby celebrates for a little bit until Amelia begins to stir. Abby sees Amelia getting up and the two stare at eachother for a minute. Abby then gives Amelia a hug, who returns it.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Class.."

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Not only that, but now Amelia is being suspended, even though I find it to be a bogus stipulation."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Amelia may need me to keep her company during the suspension."

Amelia heads up the ramp and back through the curtains leaving Abby to celebrate in the ring. Abby does that, until she's hit in the back, with a briefcase.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Now, wait a minute!"

Abby turns around holding her back, as Mickie drops the stolen briefcase then grabs Abby and hits a MickieDT smack dab on the case! The crowd boos wildly as Mickie picks up the briefcase with a sick smile. She hands it over to the ref, just getting more boos from the crowd.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "She can't do that!"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Anytime Kenny, ANYTIME."

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "It doesn't belong to her though!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Exactly.."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "Doesn't matter, now does it?"

Rather than calling for the bell, the ref decides it'd be a good idea to make sure the contract isn't specifically binded with Mallory's name on it before he does something illegal. It's a good thing he does too, cause as he opens the case, we find out that it's empty. Mickie smiles to the ref, but as he shows her, her smile vanishes.

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Well ain't that something?"

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "What the hell?"

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "It seems there's no contract even in the briefcase."

[-JUSTIN WHITE-]
    "There's supposed to be.. that's what Mallory was defending!"

[-CANDICE MICHELLE-]
    "Which Mickie got the briefcase by stealing it after the match.. but it seems, Mallory left the contract behind."

Mickie begins to flip a wig, realizing she has been duped, even had she won her match. Before we know it security pries her out of the ring and pulls her up the ramp. She's still flipping the whole time she's being drug up the ramp. Abby gets back to her feet picking her title up. She raises it as she leans on the ropes and winks at Mickie. Mickie answers back with more flipping out. This is what we fade on.

[-KENNY GREENWOOD-]
    "Whatever the case, Abby Addiction remains the Women's Champion regardless, so congrats to her.. see you on Ladies Night, for the launch of the Queen of the Ring tournament!"

Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2012
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012   [#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

[#76] EWE Girls Night Out: June 10th 2012
    Page 1 of 1