Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #1: December 13th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #1: December 13th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #1: December 13th, 2009   HeatWave (Mainstream) #1: December 13th, 2009 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 12:37 pm

Episode (Main): #1
Taped: December 11th, 2009
Aired: December 13th, 2009
Venue: Montreal Olympic Stadium - Montreal Quebec, CanadaTheme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 4 RolePlays

After the HeatWave opening video finishes "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day plays through the PA speakers as a pyro show goes off on stage. The entrance set is the same as Black Friday(as it's taped immediately following Black Friday) but the colors of the video graphics have been changed to match HeatWave. The camera pans the crowd while we hear Kenny and Kelly speaking over.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Final Battle in the past we are now two weeks away from Hell Frozen Over...welcome to Montreal Quebec Canada and Welcome to HeatWave!

KELLY: We're back in full swing here tonight Kenny and how bout our Main Event...a Former World Title Match..

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's right, but actually it's the Rubber Match...Johnny of course defeated Nero in that TLC Match for the World Championship at Chill Factor, which was voted the Best Xplosion Brand Match of 2006. But in 2007 after Nero Phoenix came to Chaos in the Draft Lottery, one of his first matches he defeated Johnny Chaos, who was also drafted in the lottery...this here tonight will be their 3rd encounter.

KELLY: Wow that I didn't know..it really will be great then.

The bell rings as we see Alex Shelley and Scott King both standing in the ring, along with Jennifer.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest....by order of Michael Jensen, has been changed and will now be a Handicap Match!...In the ring...the team of Alex Shelley & Scott King!

KENNY GREENWOOD: A Handicap?...I feel sorry for their opponent..

WELLLLLLLLL
IT'S THE BIG SHOW

Pyro shoots off as Big Show comes through the curtains.

KELLY: You were saying?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Nevermind...

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponent!...Standing 7 Feet Tall...and weighing in at 500 pounds....THE BIG SHOW!!

Big Show continues down the ramp and straight to the ring. He grabs the top rope and pulles himself to the apron, then steps over the top rope, he looks at the crowd and puts a hand up with all 5 fingers spread, screaming at the same time.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Big Show about to have his 2nd official EWE Match.

KELLY: I have a feeling this one will go alot smoother then the first one.

Shelley & King quickly ambush Show as the bell rings.

HANDICAP MATCH
Alex Shelley & Scott King vs The Big Show

Both men continue to ambush Big Show, til suddenly he just flings them both off.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The power of this man is scary.

Shelley and King charge back at him, only to be leveled with a double clothesline. Big Show grabs Shelley and lifts him high over his head. Big Show just lets go and walks forward as Shelley smacks hard on the mat. King charges at Big Show, but Big Show gives him a quick Big Boot. Show then grabs Shelley by the throat and brings him to his feet. Big Show then lifts him up over his head, and drives him down with the Chokeslam!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Chokeslam....it might be over..

KELLY: But here comes King...

King quickly charges, but Big Show connects with a hard right, right King flops to the mat. Show steps on Kings chest as and raises his arms as the ref counts the 1..2...3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...THE BIG SHOW!!

"Crank it Up" by Brand New Sin hits again as the ref tries to raise Big Show's hand, but he shoves him off and raises both of his arms back up.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Quick and dominant....that shouldn't be the case with tonight's Main Event..

KELLY: No it certainly shouldn't...it should be a great match..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Johnny Chaos and Nero Phoenix in the rubber match still to come tonight!

As the camera's return from break, we see Brooke McGuire and Christy Chaos in their lockerroom as the crowd cheers. It's at that time Trixy comes into the room, for more cheers.

TRIXY: Hey girls..

CHRISTY CHAOS: What's up Trixy?

TRIXY: Word is..you guys are returning to action soon..

BROOKE MCGUIRE: We certainly are...infact even though we don't know the details...we have it on good authority the Women's Title will be re-crowned at Hell Frozen Over..

CHRISTY CHAOS: How ironic since that was the very same Pay Per View the last Women's Title Match occured two years ago..

TRIXY: Isn't that when you lost to Candice?

CHRISTY CHAOS: Thanks for bringing it up Trixy...but yes it was...that is why I will redeem myself when I win it this year..

The crowd cheers in the background.

BROOKE MCGUIRE: Only if I let you.....which I probably won't..

The crowd cheers again as Christy & Brooke both laugh.

TRIXY: So you'll both definately be in it?

CHRISTY CHAOS: Of course we will....but you don't have to wait until Hell Frozen Over to see us return to action..

BROOKE MCGUIRE: Thats right..because we are issuing a challenge to any other diva's to face us in a Tag Team Match next week..

The crowd cheers again as we now return to ringside.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Wow Brooke & Christy returning to action next week..who their opponents is we'll have to see..

KELLY: Either way a nice warm up for the Women's Championship at Hell Frozen Over...whatever it may be..

"Real American" by Rick Derringer hits over the PA and the crowd cheers as Eli comes out of the curtains.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And here comes the fans favorite underdog.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring...from Memphis Tennessee...weighing in at 165 Pounds...ELI...The Kid...HOGAN!!!

Eli continues down the ramp slapping hands fans. Eli slides into the ring and springs up on the turnbukle pointing to the crowd. Suddenly, the entire ring goes dark as the lights explode overhead. Flames shoots up the sides of the ramp towards the stage as "How Can I Live Without You" begins playing by El Nino. Finally, the stage lights up to reveal Reaper standing there, in a robe with the hood pulled up over his head, Shiloh standing nearby. He slowly makes his way down the ramp as the arena slowly lights back up, showing Eli staring at Reaper from the ring.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...accompanied by Shiloh...from Cold Oak, South Dakota...Weighing in at 300 Pounds...The REAPER!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Truely a size difference between these two..

KELLY: That's an understatement..Eli really is the underdog here..

Reaper reaches the end of the ramp where Shiloh takes off his robe. Reaper steps into the ring and looks around the arena as the crowd boos..Eli looks a little nervous, but still ready to go as the ref signals for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Eli Hogan vs The Reaper

Eli and Reaper both stand there. Eli waits to see if Reaper will move first, but he doesn't. Eli quickly runs at Reaper, but Reaper kicks him in the face with a boot. Reaper casually covers as Eli manages to kick out at 2.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Almost a quick one there..

KELLY: A sick boot from Reaper..

Reaper picks Eli up and whips him into the ropes, as Eli returns Reaper catches him and plants him with a side slam. Reaper hooks the leg getting another near fall. Reaper picks Eli back up and puts him on his shoulders, he then slams him back to the mat, and covers again, for another near fall.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Reaper is dominating this match..

KELLY: Well with the size difference, how couldn't you expect it?

Reaper picks Eli up again, and this time goes for a power bomb...but instead Eli counters with a Headscissors as the crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well wait a minute here..

Reaper pulls himself back up with the ropes, only for Eli to drop kick him over the top.

KELLY: Eli's picking up the pace..which is what he needed to do..

Reaper stands back up, just in time as Eli dives over the top ropes and crashes on Repaer with a cross body!

KELLY: Now they're both down!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Can Eli pull the upset?!

The camera's return just in time to see Reaper slamming Eli into the steel steps!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome back here on HeatWave!...It's been all Eli through the Commercial Break.

KELLY: Until that..

Reaper breaks the 7 count then gets back out. Reaper grabs Eli and picks him up in a military press. Reaper tosses Eli over the top rope back into the ring as Eli smacks on the mat.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The strength of Reaper there.

Reaper climbs back into the ring and covers Eli...1...2...Eli kicks out for another near fall. Reaper drags Eli up and whips him into the corner. Reaper sets Eli up on the turnbukle, then climbs up himself. He sets it up so now Reaper is ontop of the turnbukle, and Eli is on his shouders.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What the hell is he planning here?

KELLY: Something bad.

Reaper jumps and slams Eli hard into the mat as the crowd boos...Reaper covers Eli one...two...thre...no Eli kicks out!

KELLY: How the heck did he kick out?!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Heart Kelly..Heart.

Reaper's had enough of the near falls and signals for the end, as the crowd boos. Reaper grabs Eli and lifts him up for The Dead Man. He has Eli in the suplex position, but before Reaper can drop him down, Eli pushes his weight forward and connects a DDT as the crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Nice Counter..

KELLY: He's still got something left.

Eli gets a burst of energy and jumps up on the turnbukle. As Reaper gets up Eli jumps off with a Moonsault, landing on Reaper. In the same momentum Eli hooks the legs, but Reaper kicks out. Eli gets back up and waits, as Reaper gets up Eli nails the Eli Drop as the crowd cheers. Rather then covering Eli bounces off the ropes and connects with The Kid Leg Drop!

KELLY: He might just pull it off!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Not so fast Kelly..

As Eli covers, he finds out what Kenny was talking about. The ref isn't counting. Eli looks over and sees Shiloh on the apron distracting him. Eli, exhasusted pulls himself up with the ropes, but while he's still bent over, he's leveled with a Right Hand from the outside, by BIG SHOW!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What the hell?!

The crowd boos as Reaper covers...Shiloh gets down allowing the ref to count the 1..2...3.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is winner The REAPER!!!

KELLY: Poor Eli, he was so close..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Poor Eli is right, he was screwed..

KELLY: The Bennefit of being in a clique

KENNY GREENWOOD: Expecially Jensen's.

Big Show climbs into the ring as Shiloh re-enters to raise Reaper's hand. Big Show grabs Eli up by the throat and pulls him to his feet. Big Show then lifts Eli up over his head for a chokeslam. But before he can connect, he's cracked in the back with the steel chair!

KELLY: Who the heck is this?!

KENNY GREENWOOD: I don't know but he saved Eli from a chokeslam, he's ok in my book!

Big Show drops Eli and turns around, to be cracked right between the eyes with the Chair. Big Show staggers but don't fall. Eli quickly jumps up and hits Show with the Eli Drop! ETMac(the other individual, but first appearence so obviously noone knows him) turns around just in time as Reaper knocks the chair out of his hands. ETMac quickly grabs Reaper and puts him on his shoulders in a fireman's carry position(FU/Attitude Adjustment). ETMac then spins Reaper around hitting kind of an Edgecution. A move he calls MAC-Spin.

KELLY: What strength he has!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Whoever this guy is...he sure was impressive tonight.

Eli and ETMac head up the ramp, leaving Reaper and Big Show left laying in the ring...if you can believe it.

KELLY: What a great turn of events that was..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Right you are....but I'm sure we haven't seen nothing yet...Johnny Chaos...Nero Phoenix...The Rubber Match...it's next!

As The camera's return from break "Burn it to The Ground" by Nickelback is playing.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome back to HeatWave...what you're hearing is called "Burn it to The Ground" and it's by Nickelback...it's the official Hell Frozen Over Theme Song.

KELLY: It's only two weeks away, and what a show it's turning out to be..

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's right Kelly...

KENNY GREENWOOD: Starting things off with The Rubber Match...when Trish Stratus will once again meet Rikku.

KELLY: After a draw in their innitial Rubber Match at Final Battle..that makes them 1 and 1 and now 1...So yet another Rubber Match..but I'm sure they won't let a draw happen again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I don't think so either Kelly...It'll be a good fought match...as will this one..

KENNY GREENWOOD: at Final Battle Kurt Angle earned an unknown prize...this past Friday we discovered it was a shot at the Mid Eastern Champion Miz...

KELLY: This will be the 2nd time they faced...the first time was before Miz had the title....Angle almost had it won...infact he had Mi tapping, but Maryse had the ref distracted..Miz had to steal it the first time...but Kurt will be expecting that this time.

KENNY GREENWOOD: If Miz ain't careful his Title reign may be in jepordy.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another Title match..and that's the International Championship...2 co-Champions...and a former Champion Mr Man...so what does Derek do? He makes a Triple Threat...and to ensure no ties again, he made it a Ladder Match

KELLY: Jericho won that title to begin with in a Ladder Match...but Mr Man will be ready this time...Michael could very well be the dark horse though...this really will go either way..

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's so true...A Match announced at the close of Black Friday

KENNY GREENWOOD: unlike most former Champions....being in a feud with the boss, Triple H has to actually earn his rematch, that should be mandatory...to do so he must defeat rival Randy Orton...and inside the deadly Cage..

KELLY: This will be the first time these two have faced this era...and it's about time because they been going at it, ever since this era began pretty much.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I'm sure alot of fans are anticipating it Kelly...but how many fans are anticipating this one?

KENNY GREENWOOD: EWE Champion Edge...deffending against Number One Contender Shawn Ashlocke..

KELLY: Call Edge's reign a sham all you want....at Hell Frozen Over he puts it to the test in a tough challenger.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I'm sure you know all about it..

KELLY: Just give it a rest.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I'm just messing with ya Kelly..In any event..Hell Frozen Over is two weeks away, and only on Pay Per View.

"BOOM" by POD echoes over the PA Speakers as the crowd boos.

KELLY: But our Main Event is now.

Pyro shoots off at "BOOM" before Chaos and Drama come stepping through the curtains hand in hand.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The Following contest is tonight's main event, and it is scheduled for one fall!...on his way to the ring..accompanied by his wife Drama...from Kansas City Missouri...weighing in at 232 pounds...The Extreme One, JOHNNY CHAOS!!!

Chaos and drama continues down the ramp and up the steps. Johnny holds the ropes for Drama before entering himself. Johnny hops up on the turnbukle and raises up his arms, ignoring the crowd's immense boos. Johnny gets down as his music fades. Before anything else Johnny takes the mic from Jennifer.

KELLY: Looks like The Extreme One has something to say.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh joy..

JOHNNY CHAOS: Before I embarrass Nero for the 2nd time...I just wanted to say Derek, you got Lucky

The crowd boos as Johnny shakes his head

JOHNNY CHAOS: I didn't ask you idoits...you're just a bunch of dumb Canadians

The crowd boos even worse as Johnny smirks.

JOHNNY CHAOS: It's true...this isn't even a real country..

More boos as Johnny nods.

JOHNNY CHAOS: But forget you...you see Derek..if we hadn't got counted out..I woulda embarrassed you...just like I'm about to do to Nero again tonight...so watch and learn Derek...and consider yourself lucky..

"Open Your Eyes" by Guano Apes hits as Johnny seems annoyed, maybe he wasn't done but he hands the mic back to Jennifer anyhow. Nero and Alyssa step out on stage, for more boos, but less after all the things Johnny said.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent, accompanied by Alyssa Phoenix...from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at 215 pounds...NERO PHOENIX!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: A Former World Heavyweight Champion..The first ever X-Cup Winner...The first ever Pure Champion..

KELLY: With credentials like those you'd think he'd remember to post a roleplay.

KENNY GREENWOOD: A What?

KELLY: Nothing Kenny..Nothing.

Nero and Alyssa continue down the ramp. But mid-way down, we have a repeat of Black Friday. But of course this time it's Mr Man cracking Nero in the back with a steel chair.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Wait a minute!

KELLY: It's the former International Champion.

Nero looks at Man holding his back, as Man cracks Nero right between the eyes, and the crowd boos. Johnny slides out of the ring, as Drama hands him a chair of his own. Man grabs Nero with one hand and pulls him down the ramp. He drops Nero at the edge as him and Johnny smirk at eachother. Alyssa pleads with them not to do it, but she's shut up with a Dramatic Impact!

KELLY: And now Drama's getting physical.

Chaos and Man smack their chairs together then start hitting the floor as Nero staggers up, then is cracked with a CON-CHAIR-TO!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The same thing that happened to Michael King in Mr Man's match on Black Friday...a move they ripped off of a classic WWE Tag Team.

KELLY: Well you can't blame Johnny considering his pic ba...err...sorry.

They drop the chairs posing to the booing crowd. But Johnny isn't done yet, as he picks Nero up and delievers The Exreme MakeOver on the floor!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This is out of control!

Chaos and Man pick Nero up and roll him into the ring. Johnny now slides in and tells the ref to ring the bell. Much like Black Friday, the ref is reluctant to, but does so anyways.

STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Chaos vs Nero Phoenix

Johnny cockily covers as the ref counts the 1...2...3.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...Johnny Chaos..

Jennifer just says it, as she's annoyed too.

KELLY: I think it's safe to say Jimmy was right....The Extreme Standard is back together.

Before "BOOM" can hit, Drama takes the mic from Jennifer and hands it to Johnny.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Just to clear the air..all the rumours that's been going around since Black Friday, is true...The Extreme Standard is officially back!

A mixed reaction comes from the crowd. Cause lots of people love it when a tag team gets back together, weather face or heel. Johnny then hands the mic to his partner.

MR MAN: So take your pictures...sement this moment...you're looking at the next Tag Team Champions..

Another mixed reaction from the crowd...but suddenly...

BACK OFF I'LL TAKE YOU ON

"Headstrong" by Trapt hits the PA System and the crowd roars, while Chaos and Man look up the ramp. DDD steps through the curtains with a mic getting alot of cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here he is...the Chief of Staff!

The music cuts off as Derek puts the mic to his lips.

DEREK DANIELS: Sorry to interupt guys....but I couldn't help but hear what Johnny said before that pathetic excuse for a match...I was lucky?...You woulda embarrassed me?...Well then...let's put that to the test.

The crowd cheers as Derek nods.

DEREK DANIELS: At Hell Frozen Over....it's me and you once again..

The crowd cheers again as Derek smiles.

DEREK DANIELS: But this time...since we got counted out at Final Battle....that won't happen again...cause this time...it's A STREET FIGHT!!

The crowd explodes as Derek drops the mic and "Headstrong" hits again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Johnny Chaos and Derek Daniels in a Street Fight?!

KELLY: Hell Frozen Over just got bigger!

Derek continues to smile towards the ring...as The Extreme Standard, mainly Johnny, seems shocked as the camera's begin to fade away.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What will happen at Hell Frozen Over?! It's only two weeks away!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #1: December 13th, 2009
Page 1 of 1