Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #14: May 9th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #14: May 9th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #14: May 9th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #14: May 9th, 2010 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 8:08 pm

Episode (Main): #14
Date: May 9th, 2010
Venue: Nowhere Arena - The Land of Nothing
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 10 out of 16 RolePlays

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Karina Taylor vs Drama
Both Diva's duke it out, but it isn't long before their fight goes to the outside and the result ends in a double count out.
WINNER: DRAW

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Assassin vs Eli Hogan
Assassin makes a mockery out of Eli with a quick Assassination...
WINNER: ASSASSIN

-SEGMENT- (Full Length, cause it was sent to me)

It doesn't matter hits the PA after th commercial break and Blitz begins to make his way down to the ring with a mic in hand. He gets a decent pop from the crowd and smiles slapping hands with the fans reaching over the barricade as he continues down the ramp. He enters the ring and waits for his music to die down as he slowly raises the mic to his lips.

Blitz
I'm gonna get straight to the point. At Wrestlemeania a few weeks I had to wrestle three men just to get a shot at the Mid Eastern title. And when it came down to me and Spider, on that night he was the better man. Now I got nothing against you Spider, and I can't take anything away from your win... But here's the thing Spider, neither of us were the fresh man, and we've never faced each other one on one. You said that I didn't do my homework on you and you were right then, but I have now. I've studied your past matches and I'm ready for you. And I know I can beat you now. And if I had taken the time to study you at Mania I would have beaten you then too, I know it and I think deep down you know it too.

So I'm out here to challenge you to a match for that Mid Eastern title at Retribution!

The crowd erupts with cheers for the challenge Blitz just made wanting to see these two go at it when they're fresh.font>

Blitz
I know you're in the back Spider so what do you say?

The champ by Ghostface Killa rings through the arena as Spider get's a pop from the crowd when he emerges from behind the curtain a mic in his hand.

Spider
You can say whatever, whatever, to whatever, whenever, but the fact of the matter is that you got dropped with a Tangled Web, Dean, God rest his soul, got Dropped with a Tangled Web and I got...

Spider straightens the belt on his shoulder.

Spider
Got the Mid Eastern strap. All I know deep down Blitz is that you lost, so whachyu got?

Blitz
You heard me...

Spider cuts Blitz off.

Spider
Yeah I heard ya. And I say why wait till Retribution. You came out here in your gear and you look like your ready to get it on so I say let's do this right here right now. Spider drops his mic and starts to head towards the ring.

Blitz
Yeah fine, get a ref out here!

The crowd goes off thinking they're about to see a Mid Eastern title match when Law comes out from behind the curtain.

LAW
Spider since when do you think you have the authority to make any matches!?!

We need a number one contender for the Mid Eastern title so you want a match at Retribution Blitz? Then you'll have your match... at Retribution. But since you two want to get in the ring so bad then I'll give you that chance next week. When the Movement will step into the ring against Spider and a man who'll make his EWE debut. And believe me Spider when I say you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Blitz smirks and then makes his way back towards the curtain as we cut to commercial.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Dutch Clark vs Jason Fenix
Another successful match for Dutch...and another landslide too
WINNER: DUTCH CLARK

-MATCH FOUR-
TAG TEAM MATCH
Hollywood Blondes vs Britney "Sugar" West & Trish Stratus
First back and forth match of the evening...of course it gets to the point where all 4 are in the ring at the same time, noone even knows who's legal, Trish goes for for a chick kick and connects it on Christy, she goes for another on Brooke, but Brooke ducks, and Trish nails Britney instead. Trish turns around and tastes Brooke-N-Dreams..
WINNERS: HOLLYWOOD BLONDES

-AFTERMATH-
Brooke and Christy head up the ramp backstage, while Trish and Britney try to pull theirselves back up. Big Show comes down to the ring, which stirs a bunch of confusion, until suddenly Big Show drops Britney with the hard right. Big Show smiles and picks her back up deleivering a Chokeslam. Big Show finally leaves, leaving everyone stunned, even Trish. Trish finally helps Britney up, only to quickly drop her with a chick kick! The crowd looks on again, as Trish smiles then delivers a Stratusfaction.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Mike Shockly vs The Rock
Best match of the evening thus far, well obviously, cause thats how we always change the order, but in any event. The two tussle and go back and forth, until swiftly, and suddenly, Rock plants a Rock Bottom and picks up the one, two, three!
WINNER: THE ROCK

-SEGMENT-
Trish and Big Show are in Jensen's office, he congratulates them on a job well done, he mentions something about Britney needed to be broken in. He tells Trish he is rewarding her with a shot at White Tiger for his Tag Title next week. She actually seems very nervous about this...that's until he tells her that Edge will be the special guest referee. She feels better now and thanks him. After Trish leaves, Big Show asks "what about me?" Jensen just ignores it and walks out..

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Edge vs Shawn Michaels
Back and forth, back and forth, it was one wild match. A Spear, a Sweet Chin Music...both finishers were hit, and on one occasion each, they didn't work. Finally though, HBK is able to land that Sweet Chin Music again...and pick up a huge victory two weeks in a row...as, he has now beaten The Champion, and the Number One Contender, in back to back weeks even..
WINNER: SHAWN MICHAELS

-AFTERMATH-
HBK celebrates, but it's short lived, as he's ambushed from behind by Mike Shockly?! Two weeks in a row Shockly attacks HBK, this time HBK is ready for him though as he fights back. He's about to deliever Sweet Chin Music when "YO! ITS" is heard over the PA System. This distracts HBK, just long enough for Shockly to grab him and hit The Shockly Power!....leaving HBK laying two weeks in a row, giving us all sorts of questions..

-SEGMENT-
We see Jensen in his office, thinking over the contract signing later on tonight, when he sees a letter laying on his desk. He reads it over for a moment. Jensen looks around the room, a little un-easy, he crumbles up the paper and drops it in the trash can as he storms out..

-SEGMENT-
We come ringside for an intriving episode of "The Tiger's Lair". Tiger doesn't even have a guest planned...he calls Johnny out, as a result of his actions at WrestleMania. Johnny comes up on the titan tron though and tells WT that he's still stuck in Austrailia because he had flight delays...WT bought this and then challenged him to a match at Retribution instead. Johnny didn't answer, instead the screen went black...moments later WT was ambushed by Johnny from behind! Johnny clearly lied...after doing a number on WT, Johnny grabbed a mic, and accepted his challenge, saying "it'll be an honor to finally end your pathetic excuse for a career."

-MAIN EVENT-
NON-TITLE MATCH
Triple H(c) vs Kurtis Porter
Another back and forth match, another good one and worth the Main Event. HHH gets alot of near falls, but so does Kurtis. Kurtis is finally able to connect Da Meat Hook as he covers getting a one...a two...and a kickout...Kurtis can't believe this, but shakes it off. He sets HHH up for The Detroit Windbreaker, but HHH counters out of it. HHH gets his momentum going and sets up for a Pedigree, only for Kurtis to counter it. They go back and forth again, where Kurtis goes for another Meat Hook, HHH shoves him off, Kurtis turns around and HHH kicks him in the gut, this time connecting with The Pedigree! He hooks the leg and gets the 3!
WINNER: TRIPLE H

-CONTRACT SIGNING-
The moment we all been waiting for, came at the end of the night. HHH was good at dragging it out, but finally he was able to spit it out...he told Edge that he had the deck stacked against him at Sole Survivor, being Edge's history in TLC...this time it was his turn....a match that has only happened in EWE 6 times, which HHH was in the last one as well, at Summer Slam of 2007...In fact, of the 6, HHH has been in 4 of them...so no EWE Superstar knows this match more than HHH...Cause on May 30th, at Retribution...the two men won't only end their feud once and for all...but they will take a trip...straight to HELL!...The perfect match to end any feud, especially the longest CONSISTANT Feud in EWE History...none other than...HELL IN A CELL!!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #14: May 9th, 2010
Page 1 of 1