Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #17: June 13th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #17: June 13th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #17: June 13th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #17: June 13th, 2010 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 3:21 pm

Episode (Main): #17
Date: June 13th, 2010
Venue: Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Theme: "The Good Life" by Three Days Grace
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 19 out of 26 RolePlays

RETRIBUTION

Trish runs over and stands behind Edge asking if he's alright. Edge nods his head and then ducks when HHH charges at him. HHH high knees the wall, which makes Trish jump back a little bit. HHH holds his knee while Edge backs up. Edge smirks and begins running, HHH turns around and this time has no time to react as Edge hits the SPEAR into the wall...which then FALLS OVER!

[Jimmy Justice] Holy Shit! Did You see that?!

[Jonathan Steele] See It?! It landed right in front of us!

Indeed the wall fell right ontop of the announce table as the crowd stirred up a "holy shit" chant. The camera's see under the wall though, in the gap between the wall and the floor because of the wall leaning on the announce table, Trish is laying motionless. While Edge and HHH also lay motionless, we take a look at replays that show the wall hitting Trish and knocking her to the floor.

[Jimmy Justice] Oh no, poor Trish!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edge walks over to the side and yells the same exact thing, word for word. It seems like it takes forever, but the ref finally makes it. Edge quickly covers HHH as the ref makes the count...of course after the massive delay, only gets a two count. Edge gets up and argues with the ref, which gets him nowhere. He sees HHH getting up and runs at him, only to be planted with another Double A!

[Jonathan Steele] Double A Spinebuster, right on the steel!

The crowd explodes as HHH gets up and throws his arms back. As Edge staggers up, HHH kicks him in the gut, he hooks the left arm, but before he can hook the right arm, Edge gets out of it then hits another Edgecution! Edge doesn't cover though, he wants to add insult to injury as he backs up and bends over stalking HHH to get up.

[Jonathan Steele] Is he really thinking this?

[Jimmy Justice] One more won't hurt...Afterall this may be the last time he gets to spear that moron..

HHH starts getting up, he reaches out, then staggers up as Edge charges for the spear. What we missed was when HHH was getting up, he picked back up the sledgehammer, as Edge got close, HHH cracked him right on the back of the head, getting a big "ohhhh" from the crowd. As Edge just flops to the top of the cell motionless.

[Jonathan Steele] Edge is out of it, HHH just knocked him unconcious..

[Jimmy Justice] Well duh, you take a Sledgehammer to the back of the head...I can't believe he had to resort to that to beat Edge..

HHH could easily pin right now...but would also like to add insult to injury, as he picks the motionless Edge up, then delievers a thunderous PEDIGREE! The crowd roars as HHH turns the dead Edge over and the ref counts the one...two...three!!

[Jennifer Sparks] Here is your winner and STILL EWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...TRIPLE H!!!!

HHH and the ref both climb back down the cell, which then begins to raise back up to the rafters, still leaving the one wall though. The ref hands HHH the EWE Championship and he raises it up, which the crowd cheers. Stephanie joins HHH and she helps him slowly walk up the ramp while he stops one more time in the center to raise up the title again. As he does that though...all of a sudden the lights dim...and...

TIL THE ROOF COMES OFF
TIL THE LIGHTS GO OUT
TIL MY LEGS GIVE OUT, CAN'T SHUT MY MOUTH
TIL THE SMOKE CLEARS OUT, AND MY HIGH BURN OUT
I'M RIP THIS SHIT, TIL MY BONE COLLAPSE

"Til I Collpase" by Eminem ft Nate Dogg kicks over the PA System, the crowd can do nothing but cheer knowing who it is. HHH lowers the title and looks on as Kurtis Porter comes through the curtains, briefcase in hand. He smirks as he walks right past HHH down the ramp. HHH just looks onward at Kurtis, still in shock. Kurtis walks over and hands the briefcase over the ref as we then hear a bell.

[Jennifer Sparks] Ladies and Gentelmen...I have just been informed...Kurtis Porter is invoking his Title Shot....RIGHT NOW!

The Detroit crowd roars as HHH just drops his head.

[Jonathan Steele] Oh my! We have another Title match!

[Jimmy Justice] I can't believe this..

After the ref hands the title to the time keeper the second EWE Championship match gets under way. Porter, who is clearly the more fresh of the two, quickly locks up with HHH, and has no troubles hitting a quick snap supplex. He stalks HHH to get up, only to quickly hit him with Da Meat Hook!

[Jimmy Justice] It's over already!

Porter covers getting a 1...2....no HHH barely moves the shoulder, to Kurtis' shock. Kurtis picks HHH up and irish whips him into the ropes, Kurtis then bends over for a back body drop, which HHH counters with a Face to Knee Smash. Kurtis holds his chin then charges back at HHH, only to be planted with the Double A Spinebuster! The crowd gives a mixed reaction(is Detroit After-all) When HHH throws his arms back, which he then holds his side, he took alot of Spears. Porter staggers up and HHH kicks him in the gut delievering a PEDIGREE!

[Jonathan Steele] The Pedigree! He may actually save himself!

[Jimmy Justice] Porters Cash in is about to be a complete failure, that's hilarious!

HHH has a delayed cover as he holds his side, he does finally make the cover though, but with the delay, Porter is able to barely kick out. HHH picks Porter up and kicks him in the gut again, but before he can hook any arms, Porter gets out of it and hits another Meat Hook!...Rather then covering Porter stalks HHH, then grabs him and hits The Detroit Windbreaker!

[Jonathan Steele] Could this be it?!

Porter covers and the entire Detroit Crowd counts with the ref..."ONE!...TWO!....THREE!"

[Jonathan Steele] My GOD, HE DID!!!

[Jimmy Justice] I can't believe This!

[Jennifer Sparks] The Winner...and NEW EWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...KURTIS...POOOOOOOOOOORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Detroit Crowd explodes as "Til I Collapse" hits again.

[Jonathan Steele] Something I never thought I'd hear her say....but my god am I glad it is finally true!

[Jimmy Justice] Are you in love with the dude?

[Jonathan Steele] This is a long time coming Jimmy...a VERY long time coming!...I'm so proud of him!

The ref hands Kurtis the Title and he raises it up with joy as the crowd continues to go nuts. Suddenly we see White Tiger come back down the ramp and enter the ring. Porter looks at Tiger, they both smile then shake hands and turn it into a hug as Tiger then raises up Kurtis' hand. HHH also staggers up and taps Kurtis on the shoulder. HHH looks at him for a minute, while holding his ribs still with one hand, he shakes Kurtis' hand with the other.

[Jonathan Steele] Class right there...even though know this is a LONG TIME COMING!...I still can't believe this!!!

[Jimmy Justice] Just shut up already..

[Jonathan Steele] Screw You Jimmy!...This kid has fought for years for this moment right here...it has finally come true...Kurtis Porter is OUR EWE CHAMPION!!!

"The Good Life" by Three Days Grace kicks over the PA System as the fireworks begin shooting off. The camera's pan the crowd for a bit as we hear Kenny and Kelly.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Off the heels of Retribution...Philadelphia is pumped here in the sold out Wachovia Center as we start looking forward to Extreme OverLoad! As always I'm Kenny Greenwood and I'm joined by Kelly..

KELLY: That's right Kenny...Extreme OverLoad is the fan's PPV...they decide everything, I'm personally excitted for it to come already.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And the build up certainly gets started tonight with tonight's HUGE Main Event..

KELLY: That's right a 5 Way Tag Team Match to determine the #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Titles at Extreme OverLoad.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It'll be the first time the titles have been defended as a pair since Hell Frozen Over..

KELLY: And the first time it was defended in a TAG TEAM Match since 2008.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It's going to be great Kelly, I can't wait...and there's even more to happen here tonight..

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd cheers as the song switches

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

KELLY: Looks like we're about to be joined by the former EWE Champion..

"The Game" by Motorhead continues to play as the crowd gets to their feet. HHH steps through the curtains along with Stephanie, HHH is wearing a pair of Blue Jeans and a DX T-Shirt. Stephanie is weating a black leather mini-skirt with a baby DX T-Shirt. The pair continues their way down the ramp and enters the ring where Jennifer hands HHH a mic.

TRIPLE H: I know what you gotta be thinking...Hunter, did you really let Edge beat you in your own match?...The answer is no...I actually didn't...not only did I beat him, I did more then that...he's not even here tonight....I'm beaten and I'm battered, but I'm here..

The crowd cheers as HHH nods.

TRIPLE H: Not only am I here, but I'm going to compete later on tonight, which probably isn't the best thing after going through that, but that's why I'm that Damn Good.

The crowd cheers again as HHH smiles.

TRIPLE H: Now then, if I won Hell in the Cell, where's my title at? That's a very good question...You see, after that match, something else happened...something that shocked the entire EWE Universe...it shouldn't of surprised me though, he did warn me afterall...but none the less...a 5 year climb, was finally reached at Retribution....with that said, let's bring that title on out here....

The crowd cheers as HHH nods and then points up the ramp.

TRIPLE H: Ladies and Gentlemen...your NEW EWE Heavyweight Champion...believe it or not....KURTIS PORTER!!!!

The crowd blows up as "Til I Collapse" by Eminem ft Nate Dogg hits the PA Speakers. Kurtis steps through the curtains, along with Lillie, as he raises up the EWE Championship and the camera's flash like crazy.

KENNY GREENWOOD: There he is, our new EWE Champion...he picked the best time to cash in, and now he's finally achieved what he's been chasing for five years.

KELLY: It's well deserved there's no denying that.

The Porters continue down the ramp and into the ring where Kurtis raises the title up again, and the crowd cheers again taking more pictures. Porter turns around to look at HHH who shakes his hand then gives him an extra mic.

KURTIS PORTER: Thanks for the intro Hunter...

TRIPLE H: I just want to congratulate you live in front of the world, you deserve it...

KURTIS PORTER: Thanks man, it's great to finally have this..

Kurtis smiles as he looks to the EWE Championship.

TRIPLE H: Ya, well don't get too comfortable with it...there's a second reason I brought you out here...That is to invoke my rematch clause at Extreme OverLoad....The Fan's Pay Per View...they pick the kind of match it will be...but you and me, that much is for certain...what do you say?

Kurtis smiles and rubs his chin.

KURTIS PORTER: I say...you're on!

They quickly shake on the deal.

KURTIS PORTER: I hope you're ready to lose again...cause I will not be a transitional champion...

TRIPLE H: I just hope you can handle the Game at 100%....cause if you can't...you'll be just that...and I'll be the 5x EWE Champion..

The crowd cheers as HHH nods..

TRIPLE H: So you better bring everything you got kid...and be ready for the match of your career....if not...then I only got two words for ya..

HHH raises up the mic as the crowd screams "Suck It!". Porter smiles and nods as "The Game" hits again and the two look at eachother while the camera's fade to a commercial.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Game...and Porter...The EWE Championship at Extreme OverLoad!

KELLY: What a way to kick off HeatWave!

-MATCH ONE-
RP or F*CK OFF
Jason Fenix vs Matthew Frost vs Assassin vs The Rock vs Nick Rase vs Mike Shockly
Shockly stands in the ring and looks around, noticing noone else is there, the ref shrugs and calls for the bell declaring Shockly the winner by forfeit, while the others are terminated from EWE.
WINNER: MIKE SHOCKLY

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Adriana Giovanni vs Stephanie McMahon
This match actually happens unlike the previous, but it still isn't that long as Adriana makes quick work of Stephanie before planting a Face Lift to score the pinfall.
WINNER: ADRIANA GIOVANNI

The camera's return from break as suddenly..

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

The crowd gets to their feet and cheers as "Welcome to The Jungle" by Guns N Roses continues over the PA System.

KENNY GREENWOOD: White Tiger isn't scheduled to compete tonight..

KELLY: Well I guess he has something to say then.

Tiger continues down the ramp and enters the ring where he gets a mic.

WHITE TIGER: Well hello folks..

The crowd cheers as Tiger smiles.

WHITE TIGER: I know you didn't plan on seeing me here tonight...but I heard rumors all over the place...You see I heard an old partner of mine has returned..

The crowd cheers and starts up a "Dynamic Legends" Chant.

WHITE TIGER: That's right...Derek...If you'd mind coming down here for a moment..

There's silence for a minute...then suddenly "HeadStrong" by Trapt hits the PA system, the crowd roars as DDD makes his way out to the ring and gets a mic of his own.

DEREK DANIELS: Look Jeff...if this is about re-uniting..

WHITE TIGER: No no...I know you already have another partner...which by the way good luck in that match tonight..

DEREK DANIELS: Thanks..

WHITE TIGER: See I got something else in mind...I am not booked yet for Extreme OverLoad...and neither are you if you lose tonight...but hell, win or lose doesn't matter...guys like me and you can handle two matches no sweat...What I'm proposing...at Extreme OverLoad...me and you...The Dynamic Legends Head to Head..

The crowd cheers as Derek smiles and nods.

DEREK DANIELS: All I can say is, let's do it..

The crowd explodes as Tiger smiles.

WHITE TIGER: That's what we like to hear.

The pair shake hands before WT looks back to the crowd.

WHITE TIGER: There you have it...at Extreme OverLoad...YOUR Pay Per View...The Dynamic Legends go head to head...what kind of match will this classic be? YOU DECIDE!

"Welcome to The Jungle" hits again as the two talk among theirselves.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another Match announced for Extreme OverLoad!

KELLY: This night is getting better and better!

-MATCH THREE-
NON-TITLE MATCH
Kurtis Porter vs Ciaran Michaels
The match goes back and forth, but Ciaran looks very sloppy, where as the new champ is definately on his game. He makes easy work in his 1st match as the champ, hitting Ciaran with a Detroit Windbreaker, then scoring the 3 count.
WINNER: KURTIS PORTER

-MATCH FOUR-
TV CHAMPIONSHIP
Dutch Clark[c] vs Leo Kat
A Back and Forth match with several Momentum Shifts. Dutch has had control for a little while, but as he went for the Furybreaker, Leo counters out of it. Leo then hits a Airplane Spin. Leo measures Dutch up and goes for a Speed Drop, which he connects!...He covers getting the 1, 2, 3? NO!...Dutch gets his foot on the bottom rope stopping the count. Dutch gets back up and hits a fearce clothesline to Leo knocking him back down to the mat. As Leo gets back up he charges at Dutch but Dutch counters with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Dutch covers getting a 2 count. The two get back up and exchange shots back and forth, Leo wins hitting a snap supplex. As Dutch gets back up, Leo quickly rolls him up, only getting a two count. Leo picks Dutch up and whips him into the ropes, as Dutch returns though, he quickly hits The Furious DDT! Dutch covers and gets the 3!
WINNER:(And STILL TV Champion) DUTCH CLARK

As we come back from commercial, Jennifer Sparks would be in the ring.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back to the EWE, "The Gold Standard" Mr. Man!

"The Enemy" by Godsmack hits over the p/a system, as a little bit of an ovation in Philadelphia goes crazy for the returning superstar. From the back Mr. Man would pop out, looking a little bit different. A little darker, a little more bulky, but all-in-all, he was back.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Retribution was definitely a night of surprises, but this was totally out of the blue. Mr. Man making his EWE return after a 6 month absence and getting in the face of his, I guess, former-tag team partner?

KELLY: I think the world was surprised, Kenny, but I think Johnny Chaos was the most surprised.

Mr. Man had entered the ring and looked on, his music fading away. A quarter of the arena was now cheering as the other 75% had no idea what to think of this return.

MR MAN: I guess its safe too say... I'M BAAAAAACK!

That brought out a very noticeable pop from the Philadelphia crowd, but, to say it was a complete cheer for Mr. Man would be a lie.

MR MAN: I may be back, but I never thought I would be. I'm sure most of you know, I didn't leave EWE on the best of terms, and in fact, the way I left is an embarrassment not only as a professional wrestler, but as a man. I'll come out and say it: the day of Sole Survivor, I went in to take a mandatory Wellness Exam, and I failed. As a result of failing that drug test, I was suspended for 60 days. So in that span, I lost my International title, I lost pay, and I almost lost my job. As a result, I all but put in my letter of resignation, and I came so close to breaking every single bridge I had in this company, and I was almost gone.

At this point, the arena was of course silent, and everybody just watched on.

MR MAN: Believe me, I sat there at home, sure that I did nothing wrong, but before I did anything stupid, a group of people interventioned me, and made me understand what I did wrong. With them and this job as my motivation, I checked into rehab, and not only did I vow to myself that I was going to get clean, I also vowed, that I would come back to this company, and I would change myself. And as I sat, trying to cure myself of my addiction, there was one thing in particular that made me want to come back. Because I sat at home, I got a call from the front office, around WrestleMania time, telling me that I was going to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, and for me, that was my second chance.

Mr. Man presents his Hall of Fame ring to the camera.

MR MAN: It was when I got this ring, a ring I worked 6 years to get, that I put it all in perspective. I love what I do. I love being an EWE Superstar. I love performing in front of 20,000 riled up fans every night, and the fact that I had to sit on the sidelines to miss WrestleMania and only be able to attend the Hall of Fame ceremony, made me sick! And as much as that made me sick, there was one thing in particular, or at least one person in particular, who made me want to come back! Looking at the Road to WrestleMania and the exit after it, I noticed there was a certain Hall of Famer who dejected other Hall of Famers, who treated them like dirt because he could not respect the ring.

The fans cheer, realizing just who Mr. Man is talking about.

MR MAN: With that, I had my two motivations for coming back to the EWE. One was a vow I made in the beginning of the year, that being that by the end of 2010 I will be EWE Champion again. The other motivation was coming back and showing my "partner" Johnny Chaos how to respect a Hall of Famer, by beating into him. That's why right now, in front of 18,000 members of the EWE Universe her in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, I am calling out my tag partner, Johnny Chaos!

After a few seconds of silence, which felt like an eternity to the awaiting public, "Goin' Down" by Three Days Grace played over the p/a system, to which the fans either boo or... look on with confusion.

KENNY GREENWOOD: There goes Jay changing Johnny's song again.

KELLY: Shut up Kenny, this is supposed to be serious.

From there, both Johnny and his sexpot wife, Drama, would make their way onto the stage, now showered with boos and middle fingers from the crowd.

KENNY GREENWOOD: You gotta wonder just what is going on in the head of Johnny Chaos.

Eventually, the two of them got into the ring and were standing face to face with Mr. Man, an Extreme Standard reunion, if you could call it that. An uneasy look on Johnny Chaos' face was seen.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Welcome back Man---

MR MAN: Johnny, before you finish, I'm not into this whole welcome back stuff. I didn't call you out to exchange pleasantries or anything of that sort, I called you out because, there's one thing I want from you: a match. Let's just get into it, at Extreme OverLoad, I'm challenging you to a match, one-on-one, so I can show you how to respect a Hall of Famer.

Now the crowd was on Man's side, as they gave that notion a giant cheer, showing that's a match they'd love to see.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Manny, I knew you were going to do something like this, but I'm gonna have to decline. And no, not because I'm afraid or anything silly like that, but because, I have a better proposition for you. Instead of battling one-on-one like these idiots in Philadelphia want us to; let's reunite the greatest tag team in EWE history, the Extreme Standards!

MR MAN: That's cute Johnny, but no. I didn't come out here to team with you, I came out here because I wanna face you, and I wanna beat you and shut you up once and for all.

JOHNNY CHAOS: You say that's what you want, Mr. Man, but the fact is, I know what you want. Because as great as, as you say "beating respect into me" would sound, and as much as you would like to become EWE Champion, there's one thing that I know you want more than that. The only thing you haven't accomplished yet: EWE Tag Team Champion. That's what you've wanted for two years Manny. That's why we teamed up, so we can get the gold, and we never got our fair opportunity, and we both know it. That's why I'm propositioning that we team up again and we take those tag titles!

Mr. Man looks on, thinking about it for a second.

MR MAN: You're right Johnny, I do want the tag team titles, I've wanted them for the longest time, but with the way you've been acting, why would I team with you, when I could be beating you?

JOHNNY CHAOS: Simple. I'm the only one who wants to team with you. Think about it Manny, over the past 3 years you haven't been the most popular guy in the back, I wouldn't say you have a bunch of friends, hell I wouldn't say you have any friends, except for me. I'm the only one who will team with you, and you know it. And as much as you say you've changed, which I don't, and I'm sure none of these retards don't believe, I know deep down you want tag team gold. So Mr. Man, what do you say?

Johnny puts his hand out, looking for a handshake, with Drama of course standing next to him, and Mr. Man just watching.

MR MAN: I'll think about it, Johnny.

A flustered Mr. Man then drops his microphone, and leaves the ring, walking up the ramp, not even looking back, as the audience isn't sure what to think, as "Goin' Down" by Three Days Grace plays.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Britney "Sugar" West vs Alicia Q
The Second Diva's Match of the evening, this one alot better than the 1st, as this one wasn't one sided. After going back and forth several times we of course get to the winding moments of the match. Britney has controlled the match for several minutes now as she runs and jumps off the ropes with a Sugar Rush, but Alicia ducked out of the way in the nick of time. Britney manages to land on her feet, which is pretty good, only for Alicia to run and give her a spinning heel kick though. As they get up, Alicia quickly hits a Faith Breaker! Alicia taunts the fans then goes for the cover, one...two...thre...nope...at the last moment Britney grabs the bottom rope. Alicia gets frustrated and picks her up setting up for another one. But Britney elbows her in the face. Britney runs and bounces off the ropes going for the Sweet Tooth, Alicia just simply side steps out of the way. As Britney staggers back up, Alicia quickly hits The Lights Out! Alicia covers again and this time gets the 3 count!
WINNER: ALICIA Q

-MATCH SIX-
NON-TITLE MATCH
Dean Winchester vs Randy Orton[c]
Another back and forth good match, oughtta be with the same handler. None the less we cut to the winding moments as usual, where Dean is in complete control. He's taking all out his frustrations on Randy Orton at the moment, hitting several big impact moves. Dean bounces off the ropes and hits another vicious Clothesline afterwards he hits a snap supplex then flips into a cover, getting a two count. Dean picks Orton up and hits a vicious Exercisim...Rather then covering he walks behind Orton and locks in THE MEAN!...Orton screams as Dean continues to apply more and more Pressure...Dean stops when he sees Jensen walking down the ramp and stopping by the ring. Dean mouths at Jensen, as Jensen says nothing just stands there emotionless. Dean turns back around, to an awaiting RKO!...Orton quickly covers and score the 3!
WINNER: RANDY ORTON

-AFTERMATH-
Before Orton can even begin celebrating, he's ambushed by The Big Show! Jensen just looks on as Big Show decks Orton with a Hard Right. Dean Stumbles up and recieves one as well. Big Show then stalks them, Orton gets up and Show Grabs him by the throat. Dean stumbles back up and Big Show does the same with his other hand...he picks them both up and drops them with a double chokeslam! Big Show and Jensen head up the ramp leaving Orton and Dean both unconcious. After a few moments Abdul Q walks out on the stage with a mic, he smiles as he looks to the ring.

ABDUL Q: Well well Randy, I guess I'm not the only one that dislikes you huh? If that ass beating you just got wasn't bad enough for ya, I got more bad news...I'm taking my title back..

The crowd cheers as Abdul nods.

ABDUL Q: I'm invoking my rematch clause, don't worry it's not tonight...and it's not even next week....but at Extreme OverLoad. The fans will choose the kind of match it will be...but what we all know for sure, is that it's me and you...and I'm taking my title back!

The crowd cheers as "Empire State of Mind" kicks over the PA System and the scene fades backstage.

As we approach our final commercial break, DX is seen walking down the hallway to tremendous applause and a big pop from the fans. Shawn and Triple H seem to be talking to one another when Rick Cage pops up out of another hallway, also on his way to the match. He lets Shawn and Trips through but Shawn looks over to Triple H and then suddenly gives Rick Cage a SWEET SHIN MUSIC! Rick hits the ground and rolls over holding his head. Triple H looks at Shawn.

TRIPLE H: Who the hell was that? I think he is in the main event...Right?

HBK shrugs and then looks at Cage.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Guess we are off to a good start then.

The duo walks on while we go to a commercial break.

As we come back from the commercial break we see Jennifer Sparks in the ring, the camera pans down to ringside where Kenny and Kelly both sit awaiting the main event.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Finally, folks we have a wild match coming up for you. Five tag teams will be in the ring in a Tornado style tag team match. Every team starts out in the ring and the last tag team standing wins, even if it is just one of their partners.

KELLY: That's right Kenny, even if it is just one member of one team against a remaining team, that one remaining team mate has a chance to take the match! With that being said, let's hand it over to Jennifer Sparks!

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is a Tornado Tag Team match to determine the number one contender for the TAG TEAM TITLES at Extreme Overload!

The lights dim and "Hero" by Skillet blares over the PA systems.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of four-hundred twenty seven pounds...THE MOVEMENT!

The lights are still dimmed but nobody seems to come out, the crowd begins to buzz until finally Blitz comes on stage looking around with his hands thrown up. He seems to be looking for his partner.

KELLY: And well Kenny, it seems that Blitz has lost his partner.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Maybe he should go back and check the locker rooms because he is probably still unconscious from that super kick...

Blitz slides into the ring, still looking around hopelessly for his partner but he can't do anything about it, Cage could be lying in a ditch somewhere for all he knows. As the crowd quiets back down "Land of Confusion" by Genesis blares and out walks "The Irish Fury" Dutch Clark holding his TV title in the air, but keeping his eyes on the ring as he walks down the ramp.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Making his way to the ring, weighing in at two-hundred and forty pounds, he is the EWE Television champion..."The IRISH Fury..." DUTCH CLARK!

Instead of sliding into the ring he stands at the bottom of the ramp and lowers his title as he looks over his shoulder

KELLY: And here is the story of the week...

KENNY GREENWOOD: Indeed it is Kelly, but what Derek Daniels will show up tonight? One looking for a paycheck, or one looking for a win?

The crowd waits in anticipation as "Headstrong" blasts over the speakers, but nobody shows up, finally Derek Daniels comes out onto the stage with his arms in the air to a standing ovation. He makes his way down to the ramp to join Dutch as they slide in together.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And now entering the ring, weighing in at two-hundred sixty five pounds, he is a EWE Hall of Famer..."DYNAMIC"....DEREK...DANIELS!

The crowd gives him another huge ovation out of respect and Daniels waves but then turns to face Dutch with a nod. The lights dim once more..."Are you Ready?" blasts over the PA system as the crowd begins to go nuts. DX makes their way to the top of the ramp as Blitz and Style and Pride move out of the ring to give it to DX as they walk down the ramp.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Making their way to the ring, Triple H and "The Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels...D-GENERATION X!

The camera pans around to show little green glow sticks all over the arena, and all of them making an X. Triple H and HBK each go to a turnbuckle and get up on it, posing to the crowd. Then they get into the center of the ring and both do their crotch chops three times and on the last one fireworks go off behind them and make an X. Blitz, having talked to the people at ring side by now has been told where his partner is and what happened. He shoots daggers at Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I wonder what got Blitz all upset?

KELLY: I wonder Kenny...I wonder.

The camera turns to the ramp once more as "I'm the Champ" blasts and Spider makes his way out onto the ramp.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Making his way to the---

She is cut off before she can finish because Blitz attacks DX as they turn to leave the ring for Spider and Avalanche. He starts stomping Triple H and knocks Shawn down to the ground with a clothesline. He rampages around the ring nailing hits and kicks on DX and when Dutch tries to roll into the ring, Derek holds him back. Spider motions for Avalanche to come on and they run down the ramp at full speed and slide into the ring to start exchanging blows with DX and Blitz who is romping around the ring.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And we are under way folks! I didn't think that it was possible to keep all these egos in check before the bell started! We are still missing one team though!

KELLY: No we aren't! Here come the Hollywood Blondes! Christy and Brooke!

Jennifer Sparks is already long gone from the ring and Brooke and Christy split the curtains to thunderous applause as they make their way down the ramp and slide into the ring the same time Style and Pride does. The referee signals for the bell and we are under way. The fighting inside the ring is crazy but we see Spider locked up with Dutch in the corner, Derek Daniels is trying to cover himself from Blitz's wild rampage, HHH seems to be in a tussle with the huge Avalanche and the Blondes are trying to decide who to attack first. They each have it decided for them as Blitz runs towards them and double clotheslines them both.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And it is UTTER chaos in the ring. I can't tell who is who, but I can tell Blitz, who is missing a partner is going bananas in there!

KELLY: Maybe him losing his partner is making him fight twice is hard, I don't think he can keep this up though. This is a tough pace he is wrestling at.

Meanwhile in the ring Blitz throws Dutch over the top rope and then turns to Christy Chaos who ducks a swing from Blitz, and when he does he is taken out by a clothesline from Derek Daniels. As Derek lets momentum carry him to the center of the ring he is suddenly lifted to his feet by Avalanche! Avalanche lifts Derek into the air and throws him outside right on top of Dutch. Now Blitz runs at Avalanche and he grabs Blitz by the head and tosses him out of the ring as well. Quickly HHH and Shawn run at the monster, but they two are thrown over the top rope onto the pile of bodies, and finally the Hollywood blondes try and double clothesline him, but to no avail as he flips them over the top rope. They fall on the pile as they all struggle to get up.

KENNY GREENWOOD: MY GOD! Avalanche has cleared the ring by himself! Look at that pile of wrestlers outside the ring!

KELLY: Such raw power! Only person left in the ring is his partner!

Indeed, Spider gets to his feet and looks at Avalanche who nods and Spider bounces off the ropes and Avalanche lifts Spider into a gorilla press slam position. The crowd pops loudly as Avalanche throws his own partner over the top rope, who flips over in mid air to land on the gaggle of standing wrestlers, they all fall to the ground and sprawl out as they slowly try and get back to their feet.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a move! Nice team work from the Men of Valor!

KELLY: A nice show of trust between these two, Spider trusted Avalanche to give him an extra boost over the top rope, and it sure brought these fans to their feet!

Slowly the superstars begin to get to their feet but a fight breaks out on the outside of the ring and the referee slides out to try and get them back in the ring. HHH and HBK though have worked their way around behind Avalanche, who is merely watching the action from the ring, slide in and both bounce off the ropes and hit him hard from behind, sending him toppling over onto the apron and then to the ground as HHH and HBK high five and then turn to see Blitz, who has slid back into the ring. He rushes at them and goes to clothesline them both, but HBK is there first and blasts him with a Sweet Shin Music! He doesn't go down, but stumbles around the ring until he is kicked in the gut by Triple H and then nailed with the PEDIGREE!! HBK drops to make the cover as the referee slides back into the ring.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Pedigree! Along with a Sweet Shin Music! That should do it for Blitz...The referee is sliding in to make the count.

KELLY: 1-2-3! There goes The Movement...Well what was left of The Movement!

DX rolls Blitz out of the ring, as it is now once more filling up as Spider is laying a flurry of punches to Dutch Clark who seems to now be in a boxing match rather than a wrestling match. Derek Daniels is in a tussle with Brooke who isn't backing down from him and Christy Chaos is laying hard chops right to Triple H, but is broken up by Shawn Michaels who turns her around and slams her to the mat. As Shawn Michaels turns around, Avalanche is standing there, HBK goes to give Avalanche a super kick but Avalanche catches it, and lifts HBK into the air, his hand on his chest for a MOUNTAIN BOMB! HBK rolls over to the center of the ring, Spider who has knocked down Dutch, notices and climbs to the top rope and nails a frog splash! He goes for the cover, but Triple H pulls him off and picks him up and Irish whips him into a corner, he bounces out and Triple H gives him a high knee. As HHH bends down to pick up Spider, someone grabs him on the shoulder. He turns around to see Derek Daniels, who kicks him in the gut, lifts him and NAILS him with the Dynamic Driver!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Derek Daniels out of NO WHERE with the Dynamic Driver! He's going for the cover!!

KELLY: 1-2-3! Wow! He got Triple H! These two have a history together! Derek Daniels has come to play tonight!

Shawn Michaels, who has realized that Triple H is gone, goes to get up and attack Derek but Dutch Clark blind sides him with a FURIOUS DDT! A running DDT on Michaels! Derek stands up to ward off anyone coming and Dutch hooks the leg...1-2-3! Dutch stands up and nods to Derek who both fall back in a corner, now the remaining three teams look at one another, all breathing hard, Brooke and Christy already having been in a tussle with Avalanche.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And just like that DX has been eliminated! You can never tell in these types of matches! Brooke and Christy, the only two women in this match are holding their own!

KELLY: And I take offense to that! Who says women can't wrestle! They are, in my opinion the favorites right now!

Derek and Christy Chaos make eye contact, as both teams run toward Men of Valor, since Avalanche is the easiest target. Spider and Avalanche fight them off as much as possible but are overwhelmed. Derek brings Spider out to the middle of the ring and lifts him into the air for a sky-high power bomb, but Spider counters in mid air with a Hurricanrana! Derek goes flipping into the air and lands, sliding across the ring disoriented; Spider goes to attack Derek once more but Dutch spears Spider and sends him toppling as they begin jostling for position and punching one another. Derek stands up, to see Brooke and Christy, bouncing off the ropes and double drop kicking Avalanche in both of his knees, sending him falling to the ground. Derek waits for Brooke to turn around and he rushes at her with a clothesline, but she ducks it and he almost runs into Christy. He stops and he looks at her for a second.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And the two old flames finally meet! What is Derek Daniels going to do? Take her out! What are you doing?!

KELLY: Indeed, this has been an underlying story in this match, and now it has come to a head!

Derek backs away from her and turns right into a CHICK KICK FROM BROOKE! She nails him in the back of the head with a kick and he drops like a ton of bricks as Brooke makes the cover.

KENNY GREENWOOD: CHICK KICK FROM BROOKE! She just stunned Derek! Derek took his eye off the ball!

KELLY: The Hollywood Blondes are taking every opportunity they can get in this match! And it's working! 1...2...3! There goes Derek!

Derek gets up looking stunned as Dutch just looks sickened with the thought. Derek gets up and tries to explain to Dutch, but he shakes his head and turns, only to turn into Avalanche who kicks Dutch in the gut and nails him with the Ever-Rest! He doesn't even hook the leg, but puts a hand on Dutch's chest. The referee drops to count, 1-2-3! Avalanche then clears the ring of Style and Pride, but doesn't see Spider on a receiving end of yet another chick kick from Brooke, and then Christy rolls Spider up for another pin! 1-2-3! Spider jumps up to complain but the referee holds him back from the action as Avalanche, Christy and Brooke remain.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a turn of events! Derek Daniels gets pinned, only to distract his partner! Avalanche is distracted by Style and Pride and Spider gets taken out by the Hollywood Blondes! WOW! Remember folks, if Avalanche wins, Men of Valor will go to challenge for the titles! The odds are in the Blondes favor though!

KELLY: Yeah, but now the Blondes have to worry about a 6'10" man standing between them and going to face for the titles at Extreme Overload!

Avalanche circles the ring, and makes a rush for the girls but they avoid him about three times because of their quickness. Avalanche gets mad and runs at them, but Christy nails him with another drop kick to the knee, and so does Brooke, the big man drops to his knees and they bounce off the ropes once more, but this time Avalanche catches them both around their throats and begins to lift them for a double choke slam!

KELLY: And this could be it! The Hollywood Blondes are facing a devastating choke slam!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This could be it folks!

As Avalanche lifts them into the air, they both land a kick right to the gut, he drops them and they bounce off the ropes once more showing outstanding team work as Brooke runs by Avalanche and Christy slides between his legs and gets on her hands and knees, Brooke comes back by Avalanche, off the ropes and nails a missile drop kick which sends him over the back of Christy, causing him to hit the mat. Christy runs to the ropes as Brooke runs to Avalanche and straddles his chest and begins to pound away at him, when Christy gets to the top rope, Brooke gets out of the way and Christy NAILS a picture perfect shooting star press!

KENNY GREENWOOD: OH MY! THE HOLLYWOOD BLONDES! WHAT A MOVE BY CHRISTY CHAOS! CAN THEY DO IT?!

Christy makes the cover and Brooke leaps on top of Christy's back to cover as well, Avalanche seems more stunned than dazed...1-2......3! Avalanche kicks out but not in time! He sits up looking utterly stunned as the bell sounds and the referee holds up the hands of the Hollywood Blondes!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here are your winners...THE HOLLYWOOD BLONDES!

KELLY: THEY DID IT! The Blondes did it! And in perfect fashion too! Wow! They go on to Extreme Overload to face the tag champions!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a main event here on Heatwave! The Hollywood Blondes do the impossible! What a match!

The scene fades on Avalanche making his way up the ramp, holding his head still in shock at how the match ended, and the Hollywood Blondes in the middle of the ring celebrating.

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #17: June 13th, 2010
Page 1 of 1