Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #13: May 2nd, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #13: May 2nd, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #13: May 2nd, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #13: May 2nd, 2010 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 5:51 pm

Episode (Main): #13
Date: May 2nd, 2010
Venue: Rimrock Auto Arena - Billings Montana
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 14 out of 18 RolePlays
Note: The Main Event was Luke's unique idea. To have an Impromtu match announced during results, that wasn't storylined, but legit rped and judged. We accomplished this by posting our rps straight to the staff board and having the rest of staff judge it there. I then used our RPs as segments in the show, so the rest of the Fed could see them. Just wanted to make mention of that and give it's proper credit. (Shame rest of the show was summed though lol).

OPENING SEGMENT
The show opened with Jensen and Industry coming to the ring. Jensen talked about how what happened to Dean at WrestleMania was a Tragedy and that he planned to get to the bottom of it. He said that wasn't the only tragedy that occured at WrestleMania. That being that Edge lost his EWE Championship without even being beaten. That's when DX came out and poked fun at Jensen, and reminded him the rules of a Triple Threat Match. Jensen clarified that Edge would have his rematch at Retribution, but this time it would be a final battle, that no matter who wins, the loser would not recieve a title shot as long as the winner is still champion. Triple H agreed to this stipulation, under the condition that he gets to choose the kind of match. The match type he chose, he said would be revealed next week at the contract signing. Jensen amused Triple H, by telling him if he refused to tell him tonight, then he will have a match, and with none other than Shawn Michaels!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

-MATCH ONE-
STANDARD
Nick Rase vs Dutch Clark
Nick just wasn't ready for his EWE debut, not in the slightest as Dutch made a complete fool of him.
WINNER: DUTCH CLARK

The scene opens up in the DX rooms moments after the match between the long time friends and partners has been announced. Shawn is in the room sorting his gear for the match, the door creeks open behind him catching his attention, he peers back over his shoulder to see Triple H enter the room with his title over his shoulder. He tries to ignore him as he looks back to the bag unpacking his things.

TRIPLE H: Shawn?

Shawn ignores him still, he moves over and grabs Shawn's shoulder, Shawn spins.

TRIPLE H: Hey come on man, it was inevitable that we would have to face eventually..

Shawn shrugs.

TRIPLE H: I am surprised that baldy didn't make it happen before now though, I guess he isn't as smart as we give him credit for.

SHAWN MICHAELS: We've always said he's a dumbass.

TRIPLE H: Exactly.

Hunter shrugs, Shawn puts his hands on his hips.

TRIPLE H: Come on man, it's not like you haven't fought against me before, and it could be a good chance for you, I mean I am the champion and a win over the champ gets you a shot.

Shawn smirks slightly, nodding.

TRIPLE H: Not that you will beat me.

The smirk is cleared from the legendary Texans face, he looks to Triple H.

SHAWN MICHAELS: says who?

Hunter shrugs.

TRIPLE H: Me.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Well you would say that, who else?

TRIPLE H: Steph.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Yeah well, she would too, who else?

TRIPLE H: Arora.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Arora wouldn't say that!

Hunter nods, Shawn folds his arm and shakes his head.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I know you're lying.

TRIPLE H: Nope.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Yes!

TRIPLE H: Nope.

Shawn grabs Hunter.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Tell me it's a lie! TELL ME!

He yells in his fellow de-generates face, Hunter pushes him away and wipes his face.

TRIPLE H: God! I asked for the news, not the weather..

SHAWN MICHAELS: Sorry, you just scared me, Arora wouldn't say that.

TRIPLE H: Nah, she doesn't really know who you are...

Hunter shrugs, Shawn seems to ignore it.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Anyway, nevermind that, you should be getting ready, not here in my room talking..

Hunter frowns.

TRIPLE H: Uh shawn, this is my room too..

Shawn looks around.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Oh yeah... well stay outta my way, I need to prepare.

TRIPLE H: I'm not going to stay out of your way..

Shawn points.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Go on, away, this is my half.

TRIPLE H: I don't see a line... or your name..

The scene flashes forward "2 minutes 41 seconds Later" is shown at the bottom of the screen, down the middle of the room is a green line, spray painted, on one side it says "Shawn" and on the other "HHH"

SHAWN MICHAELS: Happy?

He speaks as he looks to Hunter, the pair standing side by side but on their own sides, their shoulders almost touching on the line.

TRIPLE H: I guess?

SHAWN MICHAELS: Good.

He cheerfully goes back to his kit and starts to polish his boots, sitting back on the bench. Hunter observes for a moment.

TRIPLE H: Why are you cleaning your boots?

SHAWN MICHAELS: I have a match.

TRIPLE H: Yeah, obviously, but why are you cleaning them, they'll just get dirty again...

Shawn peers to Hunter.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Yeah but I want them to be nice and clean for the pictures.

TRIPLE H: What pictures.

SHAWN MICHAELS: The ones of me standing over you with my arms in the air, of course.

Hunter chuckles.

TRIPLE H: Right.

Shawn shrugs.

SHAWN MICHAELS: You think this is going to be a walk in the park for you, but it won't, trust me.

TRIPLE H: I didn't say that.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I can tell from your body language, you've not done anything to prepare for the match which is like one hour away.

Hunter shrugs.

TRIPLE H: If you want me to get serious, i can get serious.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Well please do.

Hunter stops for a second.

TRIPLE H: No.

He laughs and leans back grabbing a magazine and starting to read it.

SHAWN MICHAELS: You're a jackass.

Hunter peers over the top of the magazine.

TRIPLE H: Oh, what do you want.

He jumps up and starts prancing around, doing star jumps.

TRIPLE H: Oh I have to work hard for my match tonight.... ohhh feel the burn.

He stops dead, Shawn looks at him.

SHAWN MICHAELS: What's a matter, pull a muscle in your fat head?

Hunter stops and grins looking at Shawn.

TRIPLE H: No, I just got why you want me to do something..

SHAWN MICHAELS: You did?

TRIPLE H: I did..

He points at Shawn nodding.

TRIPLE H: This is your roleplay.

SHAWN MICHAELS: and?

TRIPLE H: and If I am funny or interesting YOU get points for it..

SHAWN MICHAELS: so?

TRIPLE H: So I would be costing myself the match...

Shawn frowns slightly.

SHAWN MICHAELS: That's not why..

Hunter cuts him off.

TRIPLE H: Smart idea, and a nice try Shawn, but not today!

He laughs.

TRIPLE H: No, I'm not going to be interesting today, not at all.

He moves and sits down stretching out and placing his arms and hands behind his head, lacing his fingers.

SHAWN MICHAELS: That's not what I was doing, I want you to take the match seriously....

TRIPLE H: Suuuuure..

SHAWN MICHAELS: I do! I am sick of people not taking me seriously, I am a professional wrestler, I was in the ring when most of these guys were still getting their asses wiped by their mothers!

TRIPLE H: Last week in Edge's case.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Exactly.

TRIPLE H: I'm still not playing ball though.

He grins wide. Shawn shakes his head.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Well you can sit and be a dumbass then. I'm not intersted in you 'helping me win the match', or whatever it is you said.

TRIPLE H: Fine, nice weather...

Shawn cocks a brow slightly.

SHAWN MICHAELS: what?

TRIPLE H: The weather is nice.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I guess?

TRIPLE H: I like the sun.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Me.... too?

Hunter sounds more retarded with each thing he says.

TRIPLE H: So what do you think about global warming? I mean it's meant to be bad but we all like a tan, right?

Hunter smiles as he climbs to his feet, Shawn looks to him.

SHAWN MICHAELS: right..

TRIPLE H: I don't think it's a problem, we can just make more ice cubes for the north pole, right?

SHAWN MICHAELS: I... don't think that's how it works.

TRIPLE H: Sure it does!

He slaps Shawn on the shoulder, bravely crossing the middle line to do so.

TRIPLE H: I think global warming was made up by Obama anyway, to take our minds from the recession.

Shawn raises a brow.

SHAWN MICHAELS: Er, they were on about Global warming before the recession, and both came about before Obama!

Hunter narrows his eyes..

TRIPLE H: I'm sure Obama was made up by the Recession to make us forget about Global Warming...

Hunter stops and thinks...

TRIPLE H: Yeah, that's right.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I see...

Hunter looks around.

TRIPLE H: So the recession has hit us hard right? I hate it, you got the likes of Obama swanning around in his big white house and then slums like us having to scrape every penny..

SHAWN MICHAELS: I wouldn't say we are slums... we get 6 figure salaries.

Hunter shrugs.

TRIPLE H: We don't get a big white house though, do we?

Shawn looks around, Hunter gets in his face.

TRIPLE H: Do we?

SHAWN MICHAELS: No!

TRIPLE H: Exactly.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I don't see your point.

TRIPLE H: ... neither do I.

He shrugs again.

SHAWN MICHAELS: What the hell are you meant to be on about.

TRIPLE H: Boring stuff, like poems, and William Shakespeare, do you like his work?

SHAWN MICHAELS: Sure, whatever.

TRIPLE H: To be or not to be, that is the question..

HBK looks around.

SHAWN MICHAELS: I know that you are meant to be being boring, but I think you are confusing being boring with acting like you're taking crack cocain.

TRIPLE H: Where for art thou, romeo?

SHAWN MICHAELS: Whatever, you have fun.

Shawn turns and leaves the room, Triple H looks around.

TRIPLE H: Shawn?

He walks towards the door opening it.

TRIPLE H: SHAWN? Where you going?

He shuts the door and looks back into the room.

TRIPLE H: I guess there's just no pleasing some people.

He shakes his head and sits back down, grabbing the magazine.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Jason Fenix vs The Rock
Another landslide as The Rock seems to be a little rusty from his break in hollywood, cause Jason laid the smackdown on his candy ass.
WINNER: JASON FENIX

COMMERCIAL BREAK

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Britney "Sugar" West vs Alicia Q
Alicia wasn't ready neither, we thought she'd be ready to bounce back from WrestleMania, but it's like she fell asleep in the middle of the match, cause Britney came to play.
WINNER: BRITNEY "SUGAR" WEST

SEGMENT
During this segment we seen partners and friends Brooke & Christy talking about WrestleMania. Christy congratulated Brooke on retaining the title, while Brooke gave her regrets to Christy about the outcome of hers. Christy then brought up that she was technically the next in line for a title shot, Brooke wasted no time in accepting the challenge, before Christy could even ask.

-MATCH FOUR-
TAG TEAM MATCH
The Movement(Rick Cage & Blitz) vs The Rusian Mafia's Ivan & Vladimir
The Mafia's last match, and they didn't go out very well, The fresh team of Rick Cage and Blitz made it too easy.
WINNERS: THE MOVEMENT

COMMERCIAL BREAK

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
Randy Orton vs White Tiger
The closest match of the evening thus far. Tiger put up a fight, and even locked in the Tiger's Snare at one point. But in the end Tiger was going for a Struck Down, only for Orton to quickly counter with an RKO, they truely can strike at any time. Orton got the pinfall and the 3 count.
WINNER: RANDY ORTON

SEGMENT
EWE had sent Jonathan Steele and a camera crew over to Australia to the home of Emperor Ben, where Steele would interview Ben about being re-instated into the Hall of Fame. It was a set up though, cause Ben was ambushed by Johnny Chaos. Johnny told Ben that he was the one to suggest he be re-instated, before Johnny smiled and checked him off the "list".

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Assassin vs Mike Shockly
The bell rings and the two begin to exchange shots. They go back and forth for awhile until Assassin is able to start taking over. Assassin hits several different kinds of supplexes. Including several German's he bridges on one to get a near fall. Assassin goes for The Assassination, but Shockly is able to counter it. Shockly takes control with a hard clothesline to start it off. Eventually he's able to hit a Triple Elbow Drop. Shockly sets up for The Shockly Power, but Assassin quickly hits a back body drop. Assassin sends Shockly to the corner, and follows up with a clothesline. Assassin then lifts Shockly up on the top rope and sets up for The Fall from Grace. Shockly quickly counters with a top rope reverse ddt though, Shockly covers, only for a two count. As they both get up, Shockly quickly kicks Assassin in the gut and deleivers The Shockly Power! Shockly covers and gets the 3 count..
WINNER: MIKE SHOCKLY

COMMERCIAL BREAK

-MATCH SEVEN-
NON-TITLE MATCH
Spider[c] vs ETMac
The two lock up, where ETMac is able to hit a snap supplex. ETMac clotheslines Spider as he was getting up, ETMac then starts to take full control of the match. After serveral minutes of domination by ETMac, he locks Spider in a sleeper. Spider fights the hold, but ultimately begins to fade away. The ref checks on Spider and drops his arm twice, but of course he keeps it up on the 3rd try. Spider elbows ETMac in the gut, then hits a Back Supplex. Spider hits 3 consecutive Armdrags before locking in The Spider Lock. Mac screams in pain, while Spider continues to apply more pressure. Eventually ETMac is able to work his way over and grab the bottome rope. As Spider lets go of the hold, he quickly hits The Slayer which he follows up with The Spider Sting. ETMac screams and fights again, while Spider applies more pressure. After several minutes of fighting it, ETMac is able to reach the ropes. After taking control for awhile Spider goes for The Tangled Web, only for ETMac to counter it. This allows ETMac to then hit the ET-Chair! Rather than covering ETMac locks in the STF! Spider screams and fights until he is able to reach the ropes. Mac goes for the Mac-Spin, but Spider counters, Mac then bounces off the ropes for a thez press, but Spider counters with a Switchblade. Spider then sends Mac to the corner as they both climb up. They fight for a few seconds, before Spider hits the Spider Lock Supplex! Spider then hits The Black Widow and scores the 3 count...
WINNER: SPIDER

SEGMENT
Backstage we seen Jensen back in his office, where he had announced that next week, prior to the contract signing for Retribution's Main Event, Triple H and Edge would both partake in Pick your Poison Matches, which meant they could choose eachother's opponents.

-MATCH EIGHT-
1/2 EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Edge[c] vs Ciaran Michaels
Edge and Ciaran start circling the ring after the bell rang. Both seem like they don't care, both coming off a bad night at WrestleMania. Ciaran takes a step forward, until Trish shouts at him, Ciaran looks, only for a second, but it's enough for Edge to take advantage. Edge dominates the match for quite awhile, getting several near falls. Ciaran finally picks it back up though and starts to take control for awhile himself. Ciaran gets many near falls, and even locks in the San Antonio Crossface, but Edge is able to get out of it. Ciaran controls for awhile, but one move is all it takes to end that, and it's call the *whispers* Spear...Edge covers, after a delay...but Ciaran is able to barely roll the shoulder. You can see a look of frustration on Edge. He squats down and starts to yank at his own hair as he tells Ciaran to get back up. Ciaran gets up, and Edge charges again, Ciaran is quick to react though nailing The X-Effect! Ciaran covers for a one...two...and thre...no...The ref stops when he notices Edge's foot on the bottom rope, but what he didn't notice was that Trish put it there. Ciaran sure did though as he gets up and argues with her for a minute. Edge staggers up, and grabs Ciaran from behind, nailing the Downward Spiral! Edge covers and my god for the first time in ages, scores the pinfall with that move!
WINNER:(And Still Co-Tag Champion) EDGE

AFTERMATH
Edge leaves the ring with his title, meanwhile we see Ciaran getting up shaking his head. White Tiger comes out and confronts Ciaran about not trying hard enough. Ciaran shakes his head, then suddenly plants Tiger with the X-Effect! Ciaran looks down at Tiger, half anger, half regret in his eyes.

The scene comes backstage after the Tag Title match, where we see HHH watching the monitor. He then turns and looks over to the camera.

TRIPLE H:: That was a good match, but here in a few moments, you're all about to see a better match.

HHH suddenly looks around.

TRIPLE H: Crap, he's not here, cause he's my opponent....what about De...no he blew up.

The crowd boos in the background, feeling HHH said that insenstively. HHH picks up on this and looks back to the camera.

TRIPLE H: No no...I didn't mean it like that...I liked the guy...whoever did it, well that's not even a question...Jensen is coward. He should be facing trial right now, instead he's here, booking best friends to face eachother. You finished off Dean, now you want to turn your attention back to D-Generation X.

The crowd cheers the mere mention of DX. HHH then begins looking around again.

TRIPLE H: How can I do this alone?

Coincidently, that's the moment Stephanie walks into the room, HHH smiles and nods his head.

TRIPLE H: Ah there we go.

STEPHANIE: You can't do one promo alone?

TRIPLE H: Not if I want to be entertaining.

STEPHANIE: Are you serious?

TRIPLE H: Well in WWE I could cut entertaining promo's by myself...but not here in EWE.

STEPHANIE: What's the difference?

TRIPLE H: Umm...well...you know..

STEPHANIE: Obviously not, since I asked.

HHH sighs.

TRIPLE H: You're really going to make me say it. Fine, in WWE it's just me, here Jay controls me...seriously you know one of the judges hates when I do that.

STEPHANIE: So? Dustin hated it with a passion, did it ever stop you?

TRIPLE H: That's not the point..

STEPHANIE: Then what is?

TRIPLE H: I...umm...I don't know...but if I lose, it's your fault..

STEPHANIE: My fault?

TRIPLE H: Yes, because you made me say it, it'll be your fault...and your punishment will be, that you have to let me get some action tonight..

STEPHANIE: So if you win, we don't?

TRIPLE H: No, if I win...I need victory sex..like WrestleMania..

STEPHANIE: So win or lose, it's the same result for us...how is that fair?

TRIPLE H: Oh it is, trust me..

STEPHANIE: Are you going to put any focus into your match at all?

TRIPLE H: Sure, right now..

HHH looks back over to the camera.

TRIPLE H: Jensen has proven to once again be a grade A douche-bag..

STEPHANIE: Really, Grade A...wow

TRIPLE H: You're right, he desserves the Plus...after-all he is forcing the Greatest Tag Team in EWE History, to face eachother tonight...What is he expecting? Us to break up over this, get us out of his hair...

STEPHANIE: Out of his hair?

TRIPLE H: You know what I mean..seriously though, does he really think this one little match will break DX up?

The crowd screams "No" in the background as HHH nods.

TRIPLE H: They know the truth...DX can never break up..

STEPHANIE: What about in 2007 when he turned on you?

TRIPLE H: That's in the past

STEPHANIE: What about in WWE, where he retired..

TRIPLE H: That's WWE...I'm talking about the here and the now..DX is here forever!

The crowd cheers in the background.

TRIPLE H: Not a good call there Jensen...but Edge, I hope you're watching...Not only will you get the chance to scout me, which you should already know plenty about anyways...but you should scout my opponent...Ya, you see...Next week, before our contract signing, we're supposed to pick eachother's opponents for next week...Well if I have to face him this week...then you can face him next week.

The crowd cheers, already hyped to see HBK and Edge lock up..

STEPHANIE: Wow, it's weird seeing someone besides Jay face theirself..

TRIPLE H: I hope you're ready for that sex tonight, after you cost me..

STEPHANIE: I thought we was going to either way, cause you'd need some to celebrate..

TRIPLE H: Good point..

HHH stops, and looks at Stephanie as if he's thinking of something..

STEPHANIE: What?

TRIPLE H: I just realized this is the first promo you've been in since...umm...

STEPHANIE: Orton kicked me in the head?

TRIPLE H: Ya that's it...I hope Jeff beats him a good one tonight..

STEPHANIE: Okay, first off that didn't sound right...secondly...remember Jay is being semi-clever, semi-lazy, he's using you and Luke's roleplays as segments...and by the timeframe for yours, that match already happened..

TRIPLE H: Hey that is both clever and lazy..

STEPHANIE: I just said that...

TRIPLE H: Well I wonder who won..

STEPHANIE: Well we don't really know, it's funny cause this will be place after that match...but this is being written before deadline, like everyone else..

TRIPLE H: And at the moment neither has showed..

STEPHANIE: Correct..

TRIPLE H: Anyways, back to the point...why'd you let me get off subject?

STEPHANIE: Like Luke's didn't have all random parts too..

TRIPLE H: Stop that Steph!

STEPHANIE: What can I say, I must badly want to play the game tonight

STEPHANIE: winks as HHH doesn't know how to react...he just looks back over to the camera.

TRIPLE H: Shawn...I could go easy on you...but we both know, neither of us want that. We're in a match, we don't care if he's someone we wish death upon...or if it's your mother...once that bell rings, they are only your opponent, and nothing else. The Victory is all we focus on, and that's what I intend to do tonight. Because I know, when it's all over with, DX will live onward..

The crowd cheers..

TRIPLE H: Saying that, if Jensen wants to force us to face eachother...we may as well give Montanta a match for the ages..

The crowd explodes, they always have to when they say that "Oh my god, he said where I live!"

TRIPLE H: We'll give these fans the best match they have ever seen, like only DX can do...and then, we can go back to making Jensen and Edge's lives a living hell, even more so now..

The crowd again cheers, liking the sound of that..

STEPHANIE: Are you about done? Tom here keeps waving us on to go to a commerical so the match can actually happen.

TRIPLE H: Tom Cruise is here, where?

HHH looks around.

STEPHANIE: No...

TRIPLE H: Tom Arnold?

HHH still looks around, not seeing the EWE Crew Worker standing right behind Stephanie with a name tag that says "hi, My name is Tom".

TRIPLE H: Who the hell are you talking about?

STEPHANIE: This guy..

Stephanie points to the same guy, as HHH cocks an eyebrow. He then snickers a little.

TRIPLE H: He's important to me?

HHH shakes his head and looks back to the camera.

TRIPLE H: Edge, pay very close attention...because you're about to witness how a match, should really be done...no buddies helping you out...no bosses stacking the odds for ya...just you...your opponent...the screaming crowd...and a five star match in the making to set this place on fire..

The crowd cheers once more..

TRIPLE H: The show is appropriately named HeatWave for that reason...tonight, Shawn...you are my partner, and you are my friend...but that time between bells...you are nothing to me, then just another opponent. Just the next guy ready to play the game, and bow down...to the King of Kings...Cause if you're not...

HHH stops and there's a few moments silence..

STEPHANIE: What's wrong?

TRIPLE H: I can't use it...not without him..

STEPHANIE: You have used it without him before..

TRIPLE H: Not against him though...that's just not right..

Suddenly Big Show comes barging through the door.

BIG SHOW: Jensen said to wrap it up already! The time is running over as it is!

TRIPLE H: Hold your horses lardo...I'll finish when I'm damn sure ready

HHH stops then smirks..

TRIPLE H: And if you're not down with that...Montana only has two words for ya..

The crowd yells "Suck It" in the background as HHH then decks Big Show with the EWE Title. HHH and Stephanie walks out, while the camera zooms in on the unconcious Big Show as the camera's then fade off to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

-MAIN EVENT-
NON-TITLE MATCH
Triple H[c] vs Shawn Michaels
The new Main Event of the evening as D-Generation X was forced to go head to head. Both men did exactly like they said, and put on a great match. Both had their fair share of momentium and control, but of course we'll get to the winding moments of the match. HBK was is in control at this point in time, as he locks HHH in a Sharpshooter. HHH screams and fights, but does manage to get the ropes. HBK doesn't stop there though, as he gets full momentium. He hits a flying shoulder block. He then kip-ups before hitting HHH with a scoop slam. HBK then climbs up top and delievers the perfect Elbow Drop. HBK then of course goes to the corner, and begins tuning up the band. As HHH gets up, HBK comes at him, only for HHH to quickly duck out of the way, having it well scouted. HHH bounces off the ropes for a clothesline, but HBK ducks. HH bounces again, as HBK goes for a back body-drop. HHH counters hitting a face-to-knee smash. HHH bounces back off the ropes and hits a high knee strike. HHH gets the momentium flying before dropping HBK with a thunderous Double A Spinebuster! HHH does his normal taunt, only for "YO!" to come over the PA speakers. HHH looks over like "what the fuck?" it's just a long enough delay for HHH to turn back and taste some bitter SWEET CHIN MUSIC!
WINNER: SHAWN MICHAELS

AFTERMATH
HBK and HHH shake hands and bro-hug, but it's interupted by The Big Show, which the crowd of course boos. DX fights the giant off though, but only long enough for Edge to come out of nowhere hitting HHH with a Spear! HBK is about to go after Edge, when he's grabbed by the hair, by Shockly?! Shockly hits HBK with The Shock Power! The crowd looks on confused as Edge, Big Show, and Shockly asses the damage, and Jensen looks on from the stage with a smile. Jensen doesn't let the show end yet though, not until he brings a mic up to his lips to say. "The END of D-Generation X...has just begun!".

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #13: May 2nd, 2010
Page 1 of 1