Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #2: December 20th, 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #2: December 20th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #2: December 20th, 2009   HeatWave (Mainstream) #2: December 20th, 2009 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 12:57 pm

Episode (Main): #2
Taped: December 18th, 2009
Aired: December 20th, 2009
Venue: Copps Coliseum - Hamolton, Ontario, Canada
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 9 RolePlays

After the HeatWave opening video finishes "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day plays through the PA speakers as a pyro show goes off on stage. The entrance set is the same as Black Friday(as it's taped immediately following Black Friday) but the colors of the video graphics have been changed to match HeatWave. The camera pans the crowd while we hear Kenny and Kelly speaking over.

KENNY GREENWOOD: We are just One Week away from Hell Frozen Over, I'm Kenny Greenwood along side Kelly. We are in the sold out Copps Coliseum as we welcome you to HeatWave!

KELLY: Possibly the biggest HeatWave to date..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Right you are about that..among alot of great matches..our main event is one to watch.

KELLY: The return of 2 big Diva's...the debut of another...and Canada's own Trish Stratus..all in one match...it has Women's Title implications all over it..

KENNY GREENWOOD: It is said to be re-crowned somehow at Hell Frozen Over....so you may be right.

KELLY: When ain't I?

The bell rings as we get a close up of Jennifer Sparks.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following is our opening contest, and it will be a Tornado Tag, Pink Slips Match!...in this Match The team to lose, will be terminated from Extreme Wrestling Entertainment!

KENNY GREENWOOD: In other words, losing is not an option here..

KELLY: Not if they value their future in EWE..

Shelley & King are already standing in the ring.

JENNIFER SPARKS: In the ring, the team of Alex Shelley & Scott King!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well they didn't fare well as a team last week..Can they do better this time?

KELLY: Considering last week was a handicap, this week it's a tag team match, I doubt it..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Yeah, but their opponent last week was 500 Pounds

WELLLLLLLLLLLL
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

KELLY: Once again, you were saying?

KENNY GREENWOOD: I really need to see stuff like this coming.

Big Show and Jericho steps out on the stage with a mixed reaction. Boos for Big Show, cheers for the former Canadian Chris Jericho. Jericho steps in front of Big Show as they stand center stage. Jericho has the International Championship locked around his waist as Jericho puts his arms out, and Big Show raises his up.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponents, representing The Industry....at a combined weight of 674 pounds..The Big Show...and one half of the Co-International Champions..CHRIS JERICHO!!!

KELLY: What an impressive team this might be

KENNY GREENWOOD: No kidding..a couple of Jensen's scum.

KELLY: You better watch yourself

KENNY GREENWOOD: Why does he even have two of his buddies in a match that the loser gets fired?

KELLY: Probably because he knows they will easily squash them.

KENNY GREENWOOD: But what if something goes wrong?

KELLY: That won't happen...come on Kenny, this was a roleplay or F[beep] off Match....and they both no showed.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Huh?

KELLY: Don't worry about it.

Big Show and Jericho continue to stroll their way down the ramp. As Big Show climbs the apron and steps into the ring, Jericho continues to casually walk around the outside. Shelley and King charge Show just like last week, and just like last week they are dropped with a double clothesline.

KELLY: Right out the gate...who can match The Big Show.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Yea but match doesn't legally start til both members get in, what is Jericho doing?

KELLY: He's just setting his title down.

Kelly was right as Jericho casually takes the title off from around his waist and lays it on the time keeper's table. Jericho looks back and smiles at the ring as Shelley and King try to give Big Show a double supplex, but take one theirselves. Finally Jericho slides into the ring as the ref finally rings the bell to start the match officially.

TORNADO TAG PINK SLIPS MATCH
Alex Shelley & Scott King vs Jeri-Show(one night only)

Jericho quickly starts directing traffic as he tells him to pick King up.

KELLY: Jericho seems to want King..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well he does have a date with his brother, along with Mr Man a week from tonight at Hell Frozen Over..

KELLY: I'm going to tell Chris you called him gay..

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's not what I meant..

Jericho then tells Big Show something else. Big Show lifts Scott up way over his head extending his arms, Big Show releases and walks forward as King smacks hard into the mat. Jericho smiles and claps he then warns Big Show about Shelley sharging him, which Big Show drops with a big boot..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Pure domination, just end it..

Big Show then grabs Shelley by the throat and picks him up, Big Show lifts him up over his head like he did Scott, but this time Big Show tosses Shelley out of the ring as he bounces off the floor and into the barricade. Jericho smiles again, and then stalks Scott who is staggering up, Jericho grabs Scott and nails the CodeBreaker!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The CODEBREAKER!!

KELLY: He's not covering though..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Now what?!

Jericho smiles devilishly, then grabs King's legs before turning him over and locking in the Walls of Jericho!

KELLY: He wants to send a message to his brother and make him submit..

As Scott screams in pain, Shelley gets up on the apron, but before he can do anything, he's knocked right back off with a hard right from Big Show...after a few more seconds Scott taps out!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here are your winners..THE BIG SHOW!!...and one half of the Co-International Champions..CHRIS JERICHO!!!

The Jeri-Show theme hits again as the ref hands Jericho his title back and he raises it up.

KELLY: Making Michael's brother submit here tonight..Jericho has just sent a message to his opponents at Hell Frozen Over..

KENNY GREENWOOD: He sure did, and because of it...Alex Shelley and Scott King no longer work here!

The Kid is already in the ring as we return, he's pacing back and forth getting pumped up.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring...THE KID!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Kid looking for his 2nd match...and I gotta say, he looks damn familar..

KELLY: It's blatantly obvious Kenny....

"Gold Medal" by Tha Trademarc hits and the crowd starts to cheer as Kurt Angle comes out, along with Karen...some boo Kurt, for him standing for the USA. Angle looks at Kid then points up in the air and looks up as Red, White, and Blue pyro shoots off behind him.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...from Pittsburg Pennsylvania...weighing in at 240 pounds..KURT ANGLE!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: In any event here comes his opponent, a man who's been quite impressive as of late.

KELLY: Don't forget who's at his side, Karen Angle finally coming down, after Kurt announced her as his manager a couple weeks ago..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Who can forget about her?

The Angles continue down the ramp until Kurt walks up the steps and enters the ring. Angle spins around with his arms out screaming "woo" before he stops and looks at Kid. Angle reaches out his hand, and The Kid glady shakes it as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Kurt Angle vs The Kid

Angle and Kid walk around in circles before locking up. Kid goes for a supplex, but Angle blocks, Angle goes for a supplex, but Kid blocks. Angle flips around Kid and hits a German supplex, but he keeps ahold getting up to nail a second, still keeping it locked. Angle repeats this until releasing on the 5th consecutive German.

KELLY: Wow Kurt showing us why he is The Wrestling Machine..

KENNY GREENWOOD: A Great example right there.

Angle grabs Kid and goes for the Angle Slam, but Kid counters with a roll up, to which Angle quickly kicks out. As Kid pops back up, Angle runs over with a hard clothesline.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Vicious shot by Angle..

As Kid gets up Angle hits a 2nd...and a 3rd Clothesline. The 4th time Kid ducks and runs off the ropes himself, Angle catches him and nails a belly to belly supplex. Angle quickly covers, getting a near fall. Angle grabs Kid and goes for another Angle Slam, but Kid counters with a DDT! Kid covers but Angle kicks out.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Near fall there for the Kid..

KELLY: Most offense I seen a no show have in a long time..

KENNY GREENWOOD: You confuse me sometimes Kelly..

KELLY: Thanks, I try..

Kid pops back up and starts stomping the mat as the crowd cheers..hmm this don't look familar at all does it?...anyways, Angle gets up and Shaw...err I mean The Kid Nails The Super Kick!...or wait, no he didn't..Angle grabbed his foot at the last moment, brings him to the mat and locks him in the Ankle lock, with Angles legs wrapped around Kid's leg to lock it in!

KELLY: What a counter!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Ankle Lock is fully Locked in!..The Kid is in trouble!

The Kid thrives in pain, and wants the ropes, but being in the center of the ring, and Kurt Angle wrapped around his leg, there's nowhere to go. Kid takes the pain for a little while, but finally doesn't have a choice but to tap.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Kid Tapped!

JENNIFER SPARKS: The winner of this match...KURT ANGLE!!!

"Gold Medal" hits again as Kurt Angle lets go, as Angle gets up the ref and Karen raises both his arms.

KELLY: The man has been on quite a roll, can he continue that and capture himself some gold?

KENNY GREENWOOD: That is a good question...hey wait.

It's like Angle heard Kenny, cause Angle turns around and catches Miz dead in his tracks. Angle smiles and can clearly be heard as he screams "Come on!". Miz smiles and rolls back out of the ring.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Miz went for another sneak attack..

KELLY: But Kurt expected it and caught him red handed..

The crowd chants "Pussy" as Miz backs up the ramp. Angle laughs at what the fans are saying, and continues to taunt Miz to come. Miz just keeps backing up the ramp and takes the Mid Eastern Title from Maryse to raise it up in the air..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well a week from now at Hell Frozen Over there will be no sneak attacks..these two will meet for that title Miz has in his hand.

The faces are applauding as the cameras return to the arena, Eli Hogan is in the ring readying himself for another big challenge. He hopes around slightly swining his arms around as if to warm up.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome back to Heatwave as we spin quickly towards the main event, right now we have Eli vs. Steiner to behold though.

KELLY: Eli's so small, I can only see this one going one way..

KENNY GREENWOOD: The underdog bites hard...

KELLY: What?

Holla... if you hear me...

The fans cheer as the siren is heard of Steiners theme, the huge man makes his way onto the stage wearing his usual ring attire of long black trunks with black boots, he has sunglasses on and the chain helmet like head cover.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following is a singles contest set for just one fall, introducing first he is standing in the ring and weighs in at 165 pounds, Eli Hogan... and now he is making his way to the ring, weighing 280 pounds, Scott Steiner!

Steiner slaps the hands of a few fans as he walks down the ramp to the ring, he then starts up the steps quickly and hops onto the apron, walking to the middle of the ring he lowers himself through the ropes and into the ring.

KENNY GREENWOOD: This is going to be another interesting match for Eli, once again giving up over one hundred pounds to an opponent..

KELLY: People say size doesn't matter, well it does..

KENNY GREENWOOD: You're that shallow?

KELLY: Shut up, you idiot.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I'm joking!

The referee speaks to both men who remain in their corners, he then calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Eli Hogan vs Scott Steiner

The bell is heard, Steiner and Eli slowly walk up to one another, Eli seems nervous as he looks Steiner up and down, they exchange works before locking up, Eli pushes Steiner back but it's clear that Steiner is letting him, a point made all the more clear when Steiner lifts Eli up into the air, still in the tie up and then throws him back a good 8 feet.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Strength from Steiner straight away.

Eli uses the ropes to get to his feet, he runs towards Steiner and ducks the clothesline, running up the corner, he springs back and spins in the air hitting a whisper in the wind, Steiner staggers back but doesn't go down, Eli climbs to his feet and runs in crossbodying Steiner, but Scott has too much strength and simply catches the lighter man.

KELLY: Caught in mid-air!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Eli was trying to get some momentum flowing, but Steiner plucked him outta the air..

Steiner smirks slightly as he throws Eli up over his head sending him falling down to the canvas, Eli is quickly up but he walks right into Steiners clutches again, Steiner grabs him and shoves him backwards again Eli crashing back onto the mat, sitting down. Eli looks around as Steiner signals him to get up, Eli stuggles to his feet and the pair lock up again, Steiner uses one arm to fling Eli into the corner, he goes for a clothesline but Eli rolls under and out of the way, Eli spins and hits a fast kick to the knee of Steiner, Steiner clutches his knee as he bends forward.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Eli needs to get something together and get Steiner on the mat.

Eli runs off to the ropes and comes back hitting a dropkick to the side of Steiners face, he spins around and grabs the top rope to stop himself going down, Eli gets up cast and runs off the ropes again, he flies back but Steiners quickly back drops him over the ropes to the floor, only Eli catches the ropes, lands on the apron and in a superb flowing movement jumps back up springing off the ropes and back in at Steiner..

KELLY: Here comes Eli!

Steiner catches Eli on his shoulder for a powerbomb, Eli looks around and then quickly flings himself back for a hurricanranna, but Steiner hauls him back up only to lose his grip, Eli spins over and lands on his feet behind Steiner, he quickly rolls back and grabs Steiner for a roll up but Steiner is too strong, with one hand he reaches down and plucks Eli into the air catching him and hitting a huge samoan drop! The fans cheer from the big move, Steiner climbs up and tenses his muslces, kissing his bicep he raises his arm up in 3 steps before dropping the elbow into the heart of Eli, he quickly turns over and starts doing push ups.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Eli is great but he's just being dominated.

KELLY: Yep, that's confidence.

KENNY GREENWOOD: and the thing is, Eli has hinted that he might have put up a fight here, but nothing has happened.

Steiner hopes up and watches Eli, stalking him he quickly plants the tiny crusierweight with a Steiner Flat Liner! The fans count along with the ref as Steiner covers 1...2...3..

KENNY GREENWOOD: and that's it, it is over!

KELLY: What a performance by Scott Steiner

Steiner's theme hits as he gets up and has his hand raises by the ref.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The winner of the match, Scott Steiner.

Steiner pulls Eli to his feet and slaps him on the stomach, Eli isn't really with it, he falls back into the corner holding his head still in pain from the huge move.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Steiner showing Eli that his effort wasn't for nothing here.

Steiner raises Eli's hand as the fans clap and cheer, he then leaves the ring and heads up the ramp towards the back as the camera cut backstage as we see Trixy, along side Shawn Ashlocke, which gets cheers from the Canadian Crowd.

TRIXY: Here with me, Number One Contender to the EWE Championship this coming Sunday...Shawn Ashlocke...Shawn, alot of people have questioned you for being the Number One Contender, saying you don't deserve it.

SHAWN ASHLOCKE: Hypocrites and jealousy Trixy. Those are the people who claim that. I earned my title shot, and despite what people think of my performance as of late, it was slated a number one contenders match. Anyone else who won a number one contenders match, and they got their shot, with no complaints. But Shawn Ashlocke gets one...Mr Controversal, and all of a sudden it's politics. The fact is, these same rumours was said right before I won my first World Heavyweight Championship in EWE. It goes to show that people are jealous of what I am can do.

TRIXY: Well I don't know about that..I..

Ashlocke quickly cuts her off.

SHAWN ASHLOCKE: I dont care what you think, or what you have to say. Just like I did the first time, I will shut the critcs up. I will make them eat their own words...cause weather they like it or not..I am the Number One Contender to that EWE Championship...a Title that if not for the brutatily of my match with Hayden, I woulda had, not Triple H...and thus Edge would of never had. No matter what these hypocrites think, at Hell Frozen Over their will only be one result. How ironic, and approiate for the Pay Per View to be named that, because the chances of Edge defeating me, he has a better chance of Hell Freezing Over. The sham, and fluke of that that is Edge's Title reign comes to an end next Sunday. Mark my words.

The intenseity can be seen on Ashlocke's face as the scene fades away.

“Let's Go” by Trick Daddy drops its R&B vibes around the arena. The canadian crowd get amped up for the arrival of ETMac, who hops out the curtain, getting ready for combat.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Brooklyn, New York, being accompanied to the ring by Jessica Lane, ETMac!

JENNIFER SPARKS: The crowd cheer as ETMac rushes to the ring with Jessica, posing for all the eager fans to see him in his debut match.

KENNY GREENWOOD: This kid has some balls, last week, after Eli was getting mauled by the very same demon he is about to face, he had the audacity to come out and not only take the fight to not only Big Show, but also delivering a MAC-Spin to Reaper

KELLY: Well he may be biting in more than he can chew, theres no apple computers for him to hit Reaper with this time

The arena goes to a complete blackout, with the lights popping out, people get confused, thinking theres a power cut, however all is explained when the entrance ramp is covered in flames shooting from the side. “How Can I Live Without You” by El Nino starts up, as little kids cry, and growns up get scared. Dim light returns as Reaper walks out fully robed, followed by Shiloh. The saunter there way towards the ring, as ETMac as hard as he is, craps his pants in fear with the lights getting brighter as they approach closer

JENNIFER SPARKS: His opponent from Cold Oak, South Dakota, standing 6' 5", weighing in at 300 pounds.. Reeaaappeerr!

KELLY: This guy is a beast, he makes me wanna put my head under my bedsheets

KENNY GREENWOOD: He is not a man Kelly, he is a demon like unto any other, he literally takes your souls, and not in no girly talking way like the Undertaker, he does it for real

Reaper reaches the ropes, so Shiloh dresses off his rope, revealing his skull covered mask, and 300 pounds of mean bones and meat

KELLY: ETMac, get ready for your funeral

KENNY GREENWOOD: Its only the kids first match in the game

STANDARD MATCH
ETMac vs The Reaper
ETMac moves fearlessly towards Reaper, leaping onto him for a lou thesz press, followed by several clubs to the head. In the process of bashing his skull, ETMac hurts himself, as the bone mask is too strong for his hands, causing it to become swollen. ETMac shakes his hand in pain, as Reaper arises charging at ETmac, jumping, spinning and wrapping his legs around ETMac, taking his face and planting it into the ground as he finally grabs ETMac legs and begins tugging viciously

KENNY GREENWOOD: ETMac is in a Whirlwind of trouble

KELLY: If ETMac survives this it will be nothing short of a miracle.

ETMac is in a struggle as Reaper has a strong stranglehold of the match, but out of nowhere ETMac flips the switch, reverting Reaper into a attempted STF, he tries to grapple his skull back, but its to rigid, instead causing Reaper to headbutt ETMac in the face, grazing his forehead. ETMac gets nauseaus as Reaper lifts him to his feet, only to knock him half way across the ring with a big boot

KENNY GREENWOOD: Reaper is so impressive with his in ring dominance, its frightening

KELLY: It doesnt make sense how Dean Winchester beat this Reaper is beyond me

Reaper stumbles ontop of ETMac with his foot, as the ref makes a pin count of 1..2..3?NO ETMac manages to get his foot on the ropes, much to the suprise of Shiloh and Reaper. This pisses Reaper off, who furiously grabs ETMac by the throat and lifts him up, ETMac fights fire with fire though, kicking Reaper straight where the sun don't shine, or in bone speak, his pelvis. This causes ETMac to be let loose, and he bounces off the ropes, toppling into Reaper for a running shoulder block, but this only wobbles the mammoth Reaper. So ETMac attempts a spinebuster, but Reaper is too heavy, so he punches him in the ribcage before going for a running neck snap, and positioning him straight into the ET-chair

KENNY GREENWOOD: Goodness gracious me, ETMac just floored the demon, he can do this, he can win

KELLY: Come on Eli, I mean ETMac, cover him, dont waste time

ETMac goes for the cover, as the crowd and the ref count 1..2..Reaper kicks out. He doesn't only kick out, he pelts ETMac in the air, as ETMac goes flying up. Reaper then jumps up, and as ETMac comes crashing down, he makes it worse for him, catching up, and then slamming him down head first turning Eli into The Dead Man. Just as ETMac is about to die though, he proves he can escape death, simulatenously countering the manuever and for the second week running catching Reaper into the MAC-SPIN! Shiloh looks in aghast as Reaper lies fallen, with ETMac covering desperately for the 1..2..3!!!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner of the match.. ETMac

“Lets Go” by Trick Daddy bangs across Canada, the crowd roar, Jessica jumps in the air. A wasted ETMac doesnt know where hes at as the ref raises his hand. Jessica lifts him up, as ETMac is still completly out of his senses. His music continues to play as Jessica helps him up the ramp, to the back, for a huge debut celebration

The camera slowly fades to the tron as we now hear "Burn it to the ground" by Nickelback

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a match that was, and I still can't believe it...but in any event, what you hear now "Burn it to The Ground" and it's by Nickelback...it's the official Hell Frozen Over Theme Song.

KELLY: It's only One week away, and what a show it's goint to be..

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's exatly right Kelly...Starting with this..

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Tag Team Titles will be re-crowned in an Open Invitational Match.

KELLY: This is big because anyone can enter, no matter if they are booked or not...anything truely can happen.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That is so right....with the rules of it being Elimination, and the final two being crowned the champs...it also means we could very well see Rivals as our Tag Team Champions..but moving along, a match we heard announed at the close of last week's HeatWave..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Johnny Chaos and Derek Daniels meet again....this time, its a Street Fight..

KELLY: No count outs this time...no Disqualification neither..I have a feeling this match is going to get messy..

KENNY GREENWOOD: You're right about that one Kelly....and of course the 3rd Stop in the Leave it to Rikku tour..

KENNY GREENWOOD: She's 2 and 0 so far...can she keep the train rolling in her 2nd Rubber match with Trish....or will Trish de-rail her, much like she did to her 10 month undefeated streak when first coming to EWE.

KELLY: You make a great point there...but I really have no idea who will win this match...their record against eachother shows they are even...and I can almost agree...I hope its alot better than Final Battle was..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Me too..Next we got a Championship Match

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Mid Eastern Championship to be precise, as Miz will defend against Kurt Angle...

KELLY: I can feel the anticipation in this match Kenny....after these past couple weeks it's starting to look like it'll be good.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Miz got the edge on Angle on last week's Black Friday with a sneak attack...but earlier tonight Angle was ready for him....it will definately be good...maybe this one will too...in Dean's biggest match of his short career..

KENNY GREENWOOD: He'll go one on one with the Legend himself...White Tiger...

KELLY: Jensen made this match Friday saying, why hand pick opponents for people he don't like, why not make them tear eachother apart...in doing so he booked what has the making to be one hell of a match.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I couldn't agree more..much like this next one..

KENNY GREENWOOD: The International Championship in a Triple Threat Ladder Match...a true Intrnational Champion must be crowned...who will it be?

KELLY: It's very hard to say...both Jericho and Man has both had good momentum these last couple weeks..but like they said Friday, we can all agree that Michael King may not be a factor..

KENNY GREENWOOD: But for the same reasons people are counting Shawn Ashlocke out...you never know Kelly...but what about this next one...after what transpired this past Friday, I can assure you alot of people are anticipating this..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Triple H...and Randy Orton....They finally meet inside a Steel Cage. But what does this past Black Friday change about this match?

KELLY: it Changes alot...before Triple H just wanted to beat up Randy Orton....after kicking his wife in the head Friday...now Hunter may want to end his career.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Alot of people question the motives of Randy for that, considering it is a Cage match...but in any event, that leaves us with the richest prize of em all..

KENNY GREENWOOD: The EWE Championship, when Edge takes on Shawn Ashlocke..

KELLY: Like him or not, or how he's done it...Edge has been on fire ever since he originally became the Number One Contender. I dont think Ashlocke has it in him anymore...I really hope he proves me wrong, cause I wouldn't like to see another lopsided EWE Title match...we done seen Triple H vs Eli Hogan, and it wasn't pretty.

KENNY GREENWOOD: No it wasn't..but you gotta know...Shawn had some very strong words earlier tonight...we'll have to wait a week to see if he can back them up, cause Hell Frozen over is only a week away, and only on Pay Per View.

KELLY: Let's not forget the Women's Championship will also be re-crowned...we just dont know how.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Brilliant segway Kelly...cause up next...the much anticipated Diva's Tag Team match...when we return!

"Beverly Hills" by Weezer hits over the PA System and some cheers can be heard as Brooke steps through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is tonight's featured main event...and it is a Diva's Tag Team Match set for one fall!...on her way to the ring first...from Hollywood California...BROOK MCGUIRE!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: And here we go, our main event of the evening..I can't even remember the last time The Diva's Main Evented a show, this is great.

KELLY: Of course it is....you got one diva making her re-debut after a very short run in 2004..two more well known EWE Diva's making their return...and of course the Legendary Trish Stratus, nuff said for her...why wouldn't it be Main Event for possibly the biggest HeatWave to date?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Brooke is of course a 2x Women's Champion...a 1x Diva's Champion...and of course the first diva in EWE History to hold both the Women's & Diva's Titles..

KELLY: A Future Hall of Famer just like one of her opponents...in my mind anyway

Brooke enters the ring and begins stretching her arm a little as she waits.

BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE
SO HOT!

The crowd cheers again as "So Hott" by Kid Rock hits and Christy Chaos makes her way out.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And her partner, from Kansas City Missouri...CHRISTY CHAOS!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: And another former Women's Champion, but just the one.

KELLY: Ya, but unlike anyone else in this match, barring the X-Core that almost never counts, she's the only one in this match to hold something other then the Women's or Diva's...that being the Tag Team Championship..

KENNY GREENWOOD: With the likes of White Tiger, Predator and Umaga.

KELLY: A Gold Grand Slammer and Hall of Famer..a Silver Grand Slammer and possible future Hall of Famer...and the savage, rest his soul, Umaga..not bad..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Most thought of her as the weak link of the 4 way team.

KELLY: Her speed difference came in handy a few times though..She did her part..

Christy enters the ring and smiles at Brooke as the two shake hands. A few seconds later the music fades and changes.

GET UP, GET UP, GET UP!

"Bombshell" by Powerman 5000 hits over the PA system as Christy Brown walks out through the curtains. Their isn't much of a response from the crowd as they don't know how to react to her yet as she just continues her way down the ramp.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponents...first from St. Cloud Minnesota...CHRISTY BROWN!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The only one in this match that hasn't held the Women's Championship...at least not in EWE.

KELLY: Though we still don't know the details of the match, she hopes to capture that first one a week from tonight at Hell Frozen Over..

CB stops at the end of the ramp and waits as her music fades out. After a few more moments of silence, you can tell they made her partner last person to enter to hype up the home country. With that some laughs are heard through the PA speakers.

BOOM! IT'S TIME TO ROCK N ROLL!

"Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim hits the PA system, and as Trish steps out, what should be boos after Black Friday's Main Event, but not to forget where we are, the crowd explodes into cheers.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And her partner...from Toronto Canada....TRISH STRATUS!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The first ever 2x and 3x Women's Champion...hoping to make it number four at Hell Frozen Over.

KELLY: Again the details of that match are still unknown..but whoever is in that match, their goal along with trying to win it theirself, will definately be to stop Trish from winning...we've seen in her previous reigns, once she has that title, she won't give it up easily...it took a hardcore match with Eighteen to end the first one...a fatal four way, where Trish wasn't even pinned to lose the 2nd...and an injury to end her 3rd reign..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Referring to WrestleMania 2...where she was injured early in that match, but stuck in there to finish it.

KELLY: She earned alot of respect for the fans from that..

Trish joins Christy Brown at the end of the ramp, before they both slide into the ring. Trish looks over at Brooke & Chaos a moment before looking to the other way and pointing a finger in the air, as the crowd cheers some more. The Christy's get on the apron as the ref calls for the bell.

DIVAS TAG MATCH
Brooke McGuire & Christy Chaos vs Trish Stratus & Christy Brown

So in typical Jay Tag match writing fashion the two to post the first roleplay...wait...ah forget it, anyway Trish & Brooke start the match. They try to wrap up but the other keeps blocking and shoving them off.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And so the two most accomplished in this match starts it off, and neither will give an inch.

KELLY: They know eachother well..

Trish whips Brooke into the ropes, but Brooke ducks a clothesline attempt, as Trish turns around she's met with a clothesline from Brooke. Which the crowd actually boos a little.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Canadian crowd certainly backing Trish, not what Brooke is used to..

Brooke grabs Trish for a supplex, but Trish blocks it wrapping her foot around Brooke's leg. Trish resets then hits her own supplex as the crowd cheers. Trish rolls over into a cover as the ref counts a 2 count before Brooke kicks out. Trish picks Brooke up and whips her into the corner. Trish backchops her, then licks her hand before deleviering another one which the crowd cheers.

KELLY: The fans sure loves it when she does that..

KENNY GREENWOOD: They sure do..

Trish sets Brooke up on the turnbukle and punches her a couple times then backs up gloating as the crowd cheers. Trish runs forward, does a handspring, wraps her legs around Brooke's head, then connects the Stratusphere, to which the crowd cheers again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Trish seems to have control of this match..

KELLY: And this crowd loves it..

Trish covers Brooke, but for another nearfall as Brooke kicks out. As Trish grabs Brooke up by the hair, Brooke quickly elbows Trish in the gut. Brooke then bouces off the ropes for a clothesline, but Trish does her famous Ma-Trish dodge. As Trish bends back up right she goes for the Chick Kick, but Brooke quickly ducks out of the way, then connects with a dropkick.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Good counter there..

KELLY: There's where you see their history kicking in..Brooke has felt that Chick Kick a few times before, and knew it was coming..

Brooke backs up, and comes at Trish again as she got up, but Trish ducks out of the way and bounces off the ropes herself. The crowd cheers as Trish pounces on Brooke with the Air Canada! Trish hits Brooke 4 or 5 times before getting up and taggin Christy Brown. CB comes in and walks over to Brooke, Brooke quickly rolls her up and gets a very nearfall!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Brooke almost snuck a win there..

KELLY: Great awareness from the former 2x Women's Champion..

Christy gets frustrated and grabs Brooke back up. But for her trouble, Brooke quickly hits a spinning heel kick! Brooke covers for another nearfall. Brooke then tags Christy Chaos. CC climbs up on the turnbukle, as CB gets up the crowd cheers a little(not much) as CC jumps off and lands on CB with a cross-body, which turns into another two count.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And suddenly there's life in Team Brooke & Christy..

KELLY: Chaos that is..

CC and CB get back up and exchange shots, until CC kicks CB in the gut and hits a sunset flip, for another two count. CC whips CB back into the corner and tags Brooke back in, Brooke hits a tornado DDT out of the corner and covers for another two count. Brooke tags Chaos right back, as CC hits a standing(from the mat) moonsault hooking CB's leg for another two count.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Brooke and Christy Chaos seem to be isolating the technical rookie Christy Brown..

KELLY: Why not?..keep the experienced home country veteran out of the match, definately a smart strategy

CC picks CB back up and CC then flips around CB's back, pretty much doing a 180 backflip, before hitting a DDT. The crowd can't help but cheer that one, as CC covers for another two count.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What the heck was that?

KELLY: Another near fall..

CC picks CB up and tags Brooke back in, they hit CB with a double DDT before Brooke covers for yet another near fall. Brooke then grabs CB from behind and locks in a Full Nelson Camel Clutch.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The end may be near! nowhere to go!

KELLY: She calls it the Twist and Shout, and right now Christy Brown is shouting in pain...this may very well be over..

CB shouts in pain and tries desperately to find the bottom rope with her feet, but she keeps missing as she is just barely too far. Thats when Trish comes into the ring, and breaks up the subbmission, by giving Brooke the Chick Kick! Which the crowd actually cheers as Trish smiles. She throws her arms up like saying "what?" towards Christy Chaos on the apron who yells at her, Trish talks a little more smack as the ref finally gets her to go back to her corner and back on the apron. Back on Christy Brown and Brooke, both are laying motionless.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Like the way it was done or not...this is Christy Brown's opening, can she capitalize?!

KELLY: She needs to make the tag...or the cover...one, she needs to not waste this moment given to her by her partner..

After laying there motionless for awhile, Christy B does finally crawl over and lay an arm over Brooke, to which the ref counts 1...2...kickout! The crowd, majority anyway, actually boos that, because they want Trish in there for the win. They both lay there again, as they slowly start crawling to their corners...Brooke makes the tag to Chaos. As Christy Chaos gets in, Brown jumps forward and makes the tag to Trish, and the crowd explodes!

KENNY GREENWOOD: And Trish is back in, much to the pleasure of this crowd..

KELLY: And now Jay gets to beat up himself...yet again..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Who?...What?...and What?

Chaos and Trish charge at eachother, as Trish levels CC with a clothesline. Christy gets back up, only to be taken straight back down with an arm drag takedown. Trish taunts her, then when Christy gets up again, Trish jumps ontop with the Air Canada and starts punching away again. After another 4 or 5 punches Trish gets off again. She then backs up towards Brooke and Christy's Corner. Just as Brooke was getting up, Trish grabs her by the hair and flips her into the ring. Trish then starts stomping away at Brooke. The sad thing is, the crowd cheers this!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Trish wanting more of Brooke..

KELLY: Alot of history between these two Kenny

KENNY GREENWOOD: Including the stragest Halloween Costume Bra and Panties match in history..

KELLY: Yes we know..when it was booked to be that...but the write wrote it as a regular pinfall match..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Would you stop talking so confusing?!

As Trish finishes stomping on Brooke, or at least she thinks she's done enough. Trish turns back around, only to be planted with the Charismatic Crush!

KELLY: Uh oh..

KENNY GREENWOOD: It's put a hush to this crowd..

Christy doesn't cover though...instead she walks over and climbs the turnbukle. The crowd looks on speechless, not wanting to see this. But before she can do anything, Christy Brown shoves her from behind, sending Chaos crashing to the mat, to which the crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: This crowd very thankful their Diva didn't become another Star Struck..

Thats not enough for Christy Brown, as she gets in the ring and stalks Christy Chaos. As CC gets up, CB goes for the Brown Out, but CC shoves her forward, CB is immediately hit with The Hollywood Heartbreaker(without the pin). Brooke turns around, pow, her 2nd Chick Kick! Trish smiles, until she is rolled up by Christy Chaos...1...2...Trish rolls through into a pin of her own, but grabs the rope for leverage.

KENNY GREENWOOD: She has the ropes ref!

The ref doesn't see it and thus counts 1...2...3!

KENNY GREENWOOD: She stole the match..

KELLY: She did what it takes to win, I can't hate that..

Trish rolls out of the ring as "Time to Rock N Roll" hits again. The crowd cheers as Trish smiles and the ref comes out to raise her arm..

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here are your winners...CHRISY BROWN...AND TRISH STRATUS!!!

Trish continues to celebrate as she walks backwards up the ramp trash talking.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I don't know what's worse...how Trish won that match...or the fact these fans are cheering about it.

KELLY: Why do the announcers keep forgetting where we're at..

Trish continues up the ramp, but suddenly her music is cut and replaced with "Pourqoui?" by James Johnson. Trish turns around confused. Then Maryse steps through the curtains, also getting a good ovation from the crowd..

KENNY GREENWOOD: What the hell, it's Maryse..

KELLY: And not at Miz's side for a change..

Maryse has a mic in her hand, despite being cheered, she still takes her other hand and holds it out to the side, before closing it. Her music comes to a close as she brings the mic to her lips..

MARYSE: I know you girls want to know about the fate of the Women's Championship. I am coming straight from Michael Jensen's office with this info. It will indeed be re-crowned at Hell Frozen Over....You four....and Me!

The crowd cheers for Maryse entry as she then puts a finger up..Maryse seems to be about to speak again, when we suddenly hear "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga kick over the PA System. Everyone looks on confused as now Dream walks out next to Maryse, with a mic of her own.

DREAM: it's funny...I just came from his office too...maybe I just missed you...cause what I was told...the Women's Championship Match doesn't just involve you five....but me as well...and in EWE's first ever...Six Pack Challenge..

The crowd explodes as "Bad Romance" hits again. The show fades out getting the reaction of the other diva's, all while hearing the commentators.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Are you kidding me?..EWE's 1st ever Diva's Six Pack Challenge?!..or EWE's first Six Pack Challenge Period!

KELLY: Hell Frozen Over is going to be huge..I can't wait!

KENNY GREENWOOD: It's only a week away!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2009 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #2: December 20th, 2009
Page 1 of 1