Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #21: July 25th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #21: July 25th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #21: July 25th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #21: July 25th, 2010 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 1:20 pm

Episode (Main): #21
Date: July 25th, 2010
Venue: Villa Park - Birmingham England
Theme: "The Good Life" by Three Days Grace
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 21 out of 28 RolePlays

OPENING MATCH
SINGLES MATCH
Christian Taylor vs The Scarecrow Man
Key Moments: Taylor & Bateman lock up. Bateman hits several offensive moves to easily control the match. Before you know it, He hits The Will of Frankenstein, scoring the victory.
WINNER: THE SCARECROW MAN

-SEGMENT-
The Camera's have a nice little backstage segment with Jensen and Dutch..Jensen is being pretty nice to Dutch, which is weird...he wishes Dutch the best of luck in his title defense later on in the evening...But, we should have known better, for after Dutch had left, Jensen simply turned to Big Show & Khali and said "He doesn't leave this arena with that title...got it?"

MATCH TWO
SINGLES MATCH
Amy James vs Alicia Q
Key Moments: Good match, as the original version had showed...but thanks to a stupid fuckin power surge you get...Alicia Q hits the Faith Breaker...1, 2, 3..
WINNER: ALICIA Q

MATCH THREE
SINGLES MATCH
Snake Vs. The White Knight
Key Moments: Sing it with me, "I LOVE POWER SURGES...OH I LOVE POWER SURGES!" Anyways...Back and forth, yada yada yada...Double Countout..
WINNER: DRAW

-SEGMENT-
Backstage we see Jensen again...this time he's talking with Edge...The main thing to be noted, is that Jensen was asking for his help with something.....despite how him and Christian feel about eachother right now...he needed Edge to man-up "I don't care if you kill eachother next week...tonight, I need you...I don't want to have to threaten the only person to stick by me since this little Industry was started...but you do need to look at who's name is on your pay stub." With that Edge nods, weather he likes Jensen's last remarks or not, he still nods.

MATCH FOUR
STANDARD TAG MATCH
The Hollywood Blondes vs Shane Dresden & Jericho
Key Moments: yep yep yep...Christy shows good effort, she actually controls the match for a little bit...but in the end...Brooke is clobbered with the Wages of War...Jericho stops Christy from being able to break up the pinfall.
WINNERS: SHANE DRESDEN & JERICHO

-SEGMENT-
Jensen again...this time with Johnny Chaos....Basically, Jensen acknowledges that Johnny won't kiss his ass...but he still needs his help to make sure someone stays out of his business..."You may not like me...but I need to ensure someone stays out of my business....You're the person who I know wants his head more than anyone right now.." Jensen smiles then hands Johnny a small package. "Here's a gift....I think you'll know what to do with it...and find it much appropriate." Johnny starts to open it when Jensen stops him and points to the camera. "no, don't open it yet...wait til the cameras ain't watching if you know what I mean".

MATCH FIVE
STANDARD TAG MATCH
The Extreme Standard vs Shawn Michaels & Dean Winchester
Key Moments: Good back and forth match, with Johnny and Dean seeming to outshine anyone else, they hit eachother with alot of vicious moves both getting near falls...Towards the end though...Mr Man hits Dean with the Future Splash...Before he can cover he sees HBK coming. He gets up but isn't quick enough to dodge Sweet Chin Music!...HBK is then nailed himself, with The Extreme MakeOver!...Johnny covers, securing the Victory...
WINNERS: THE EXTREME STANDARD

MATCH SIX
SINGLES MATCH
"Dynamic" Derek Daniels vs Christian
Key Moments: Back and forth match, with many near falls...an Unprettier later...Christian finds himself covering getting the 1 2...3!...no not really, Derek got his foot on the bottom rope inches before that 3...Christian gets up celebrating like he just won the EWE Championship...but he didn't...he didn't win at all, the ref tries to inform him. But he doesn't listen, he keeps yelling at the ref to raise his hand...Instead Derek gets back up, spins Christian around...plants The Dynamic Driver!...1...2...3!
WINNER: DEREK DANIELS

-AFTERMATH-
Derek starts celebrating, when suddenly, he's leveled with a SPEAR!...The crowd just boos as Edge gets up looking down at Derek, he just wipes the hair out of his face. Trish slides two chairs into the ring as Christian and Edge both get one up. They both stare at eachother, bickering...Trish gets in and calms them both down...suddenly...they crack DDD with a CON-CHAIR-TO!...The arena just echoes with boos..Edge and Christian drop the chairs...then drag DDD out of the ring...They toss him over the barricade...that's when we suddenly hear the crowd start cheering...E&C look up to see Jack and Dutch coming through the curtains...Edge and Christian quickly jumps the barricade and carries Derek out through the audience.

-SEGMENT-
The cameras return from a commercial break as we see Edge and Christian tossing Derek into an awaiting Dumpster...We see a padlock lock the lid closed, then pan out to see Jensen is the one locking it. "Maintance will let him out after the show...thank you boys...I'll see you in London." Jensen starts to walk then stops..."Oh...and work it out for christ sakes..". Edge & Christian look at eachother, getting what Jensen means...They leave as Jensen shakes his head...moments later Jensen comes face to face with Jack Michaels. Jack confronts Jensen , asking him "what did your two ass lickers do with my student?". Jensen smiles, before he could reply,. if he was even going to, Jack is suddenly hit with a shock. A Literal shock as we now see that Johnny Chaos is behind him with a Taser. Johnny applies full force, until Jack collapses to the ground. As Jack twitches off the taser Johnny tries to hand the Taser to Jensen. Jensen simply says "keep it...it was a gift." Johnny walks off as Jensen turns back to Big Show & Khali saying "The rest is up to you."

MATCH SEVEN
EWE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Dutch Clark(c) vs Leo Kat
Key Moments: Another close match between these two, this one perhaps the closest....But Dutch is able to cancel out the 3rd times a charm quote after he connects with a Fury Breaker!
WINNER:(And Still Champion) DUTCH CLARK

-AFTERMATH-
Dutch starts celebrating as the ref hands him the TV Title. Suddenly Big Show and Khali hit the ring. Dutch sees them coming and fights back strong...actually knocking them both down. He's about ready to do more damage to Khali, when he's Clobbered with a hard right Hand from Big Show!...Dutch flops over dazed. As he tries to stagger his way back up. Khali hits a hard right chop to the top of his head, sending Dutch back down to the mat. Khali then grabs and places a Table. Big Show taunts the crowd, which boos him. Before Khali picks Dutch up. Dutch shoves Khali back, Show grabs him by the throat. Dutch then kicks Big Show in the gut forcing him to release the hold. Khali grabs Dutch locking in the vice for a moment, he then hits another Chop, which dazes Dutch, just long enough for Big Show to once again grab his throat, this time Chokeslamming him through the table!...The crowd boos as Big Show and Khali leave with the TV Title.

MAIN EVENT
STANDARD TAG MATCH
Sean Lewis & Abdul Q vs Randy Orton & Blitz
Key Moments: Back and forth close match...there's a reason it was moved to the main event.....But it wasn't back and forth because of Orton...it was back and forth from Blitz trying to hang in with Lewis and Abdul....for soon after the bell rang, Orton just left, abandoning Blitz...Blitz spent the whole match trying to play catch up...but it was to no avail as soon the numbers got to him. With Lewis and Abdul able to keep tagging to stay fresh that is. Sending the message that HES gonna be the 2x King of Xtreme, Lewis decides he's going to get the pinfall, after he plants Blitz with a Gloria!...as he goes the cover though, the ref doesn't make the count...Lewis is seemingly confused by this...but he informs Lewis, that just before the Gloria, Abdul made a blind tag....thus now Abdul comes in and locks Blitz in the Sweet Dreams...Lewis can do nothing but stare as Blitz screams in agony, trying to reach for the ropes, but he's nowhere near them...Finally Blitz doesn't have a choice but to tap out.
WINNERS: SEAN LEWIS & ABDUL Q

-AFTERMATH-
Abdul gets his hand raised by the referee while Lewis still seems surprised. The ref then hands Abdul his International Title, but suddenly Lewis kicks Abdul in the gut and plants The Gloria!..A Mixed reaction emurges from the crowd as he gets up and shrugs, while smiling. Lewis heads back up the ramp, pointing at a conviently placed KOX Logo advertising Sunday's Pay Per View..

-SEGMENT-
The Show isn't over yet as the cameras show Big Show handing Jensen the TV Title. Jensen smiles and shakes both their hands before carrying the TV Title into his office. As Jensen enters his office he sees Dean, HBK, & LAW enjoying themselves some Beer...Jensen isn't very pleased by this as he screams for them to get out. Dean and HBK crack a couple jokes, but do eventually leave. LAW however confronts Jensen...telling him he don't like the tactis he did tonight. LAW said that a show doesn't have to be ran by backstage politics and manipulative tactics...Jensen's simple reply was that "If you don't like how I run the show, get your own." LAW simply replied "Maybe I will" before exiting.

The fans stand and cheer when "Welcome to the Jungle" blares overhead. White Tiger walks out of the back, wearing blue jeans and a plain blue shirt. He walks down the ramp, clapping hands with the fans in attendance. He slides into the ring and picks up the microphone left for him in the center of the ring. His music dies as he looks around at the fans.

WHITE TIGER: To borrow an old friend of mine's saying: Are you ready?

The crowd erupts. WT smiles and nods.

WHITE TIGER: Are you ready for King of Xtreme and one of the greatest matches the eWe will ever see when your eWe Legend goes one on one with the hottest superstar on the roster in Kurtis Porter?

The crowd cheers again. WT smiles and nods.

WHITE TIGER: Me too. I can't tell you how proud I am of my young student. He finally grabbed the Holy Grail. But there is something bothering me. So Kurtis, could you please come out here.

"Till I Collapse" plays overhead as the fans go wild. Kurtis walks out of the back, the eWe championship shining from over his shoulder. He walks down to the ring, also slapping a few of the fans hands. He climbs into the ring and stands across from WT, smiling brightly at his friend and mentor. The music dies as WT raises his microphone.

WHITE TIGER: The title looks good Kurtis.

KURTIS PORTER: Thanks Jeff, I really appreciate all you have done for me over the years.

The fans cheer as Kurtis sticks out his hand at WT. WT chuckles and ignores the outstretched hand.

WHITE TIGER: Do you really Kurtis? Because quite frankly, I don't think you do. I don't think you truly realize how much you owe me.

The fans boo slightly. Kurtis drops his hand, looking at WT confused.

WHITE TIGER: If it wasn't for me, you would never have become champion. If not for me, you wouldn't have even been considered to be in Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania. In fact, you would never have even been considered to return to the eWe. You owe me a lot kid.

WT stops for a second and just looks at Kurtis. His expression is blank, leaving Kurtis even more confused.

KURTIS PORTER: I don't understand how you can think that way. I've shown nothing but love for what you have done for me, what more do you want?

WT smiles.

WHITE TIGER: All I want is a thank you. Thank me for making you the champion. Thank me for making you Mister Money in the Bank. Thank me for making you a Hall of Famer. Thank me for single handedly making your career.

Kurtis chuckles, wiping the smile off WT's face.

KURTIS PORTER: There's no doubt that you did a lot for me, but other people helped me too.

WHITE TIGER: No one helped you half as much as I did. Eighteen wouldn't have given you the time of day if not for me. Trips wouldn't have looked twice if not for my interest. Now, thank me.

WT waits. Kurtis looks around at the fans who seem to be surprised by WT. He shakes his head.

KURTIS PORTER: I do thank you for helping me get where I am, but you didn't do it alone. I can not thank you for single handedly making my career, I'd like to think I did my fair share of the work there.

He smiles at WT who surprisingly smiles back.

WHITE TIGER: Okay, I understand. Good luck at King of Xtreme, let's give these fans a show.

This time WT extends his hand. Kurtis quickly takes it.

KURTIS PORTER: You got it.

The fans cheer as WT turns and holds Kurtis' hand in the air. In one fluid motion, WT kicks Kurtis and lifts him up on his shoulders. He delivers the Payne Killer as the fans gasp in shock. WT stands up and sneers down at Kurtis as the fans start to boo. WT walks over and picks up the eWe championship. He looks at it mesmerized as Kurtis begins to stir. Kurtis makes it to his feet and WT nails him in the head with the title, knocking him out. WT puts his foot on Kurtis' chest and holds the title over his head, getting a full chorus of boos from the crowd. WT drops down and leans in close to Kurtis' face.

WHITE TIGER: I'm doing this for your own good Kurtis. At King of Xtreme, it's time you learn a little respect.

WT lays the title on Kurtis. He rolls out of the ring and walks backwards up the ramp, a sick smile on his face. He turns once he gets to the entrance stage and disappears through the curtains.

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #21: July 25th, 2010
Page 1 of 1