Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #3: January 10th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #3: January 10th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #3: January 10th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #3: January 10th, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 5:59 pm

Episode (Main): #3
Taped: January 8th, 2010
Aired: January 10th, 2010
Venue: Rexall Place - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 6 RolePlays

The Normal HeatWave opening video plays, "Let it Roll" by Divide the Day keeps playing as the normal small pyro show goes off on stage. .

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Sold Out Rexall Place in Edmonton is jacked up as we welcome you to another episode of HeatWave! I'm Kenny Greenwood, of course joined by Kelly, and what a show we got planned here tonight.

KELLY: Tell me about it..I remember a time when HeatWave was a joke...a show the Chaos Brand used to put their curtain jerkers on...but now, slowly but surely it's becoming a real show...just look at tonight's Main Event!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Right you are...taking away last week, which still wasn't bad, but being a Pre- Pay Per View Show, it wasn't meant to be huge. Skipping last week, each week we seem to have a Main Event that gets bigger and bigger...and tonight is no different.

KELLY: Former International Champion Chris Jericho, goes head to head with the newly Re-Crowned #1 Contende, Triple H! How can it get any bigger?!

KENNY GREENWOOD: I don't think I can even answer that one Kelly...but what we do know, let's not forget what happened at Final Battle. Keeping that in mind..this match might get pretty physical.

KELLY: Right you are, but look in the ring. Ceno and Jindrak are ready to kick us off!

Just before the bell can ring.

WELLLLLLLLL
IT'S THE BIG SHOW

Pyro shoots off as Big Show comes through the curtains.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Of course..

KELLY: Not really a huge surprise is it?

Big Show continues down the ramp and straight to the ring as Ceno and Jindrak actually look a little worried. He grabs the top rope and pulls himself to the apron, then steps over the top rope, he smirks at Ceno and Jindrak, before suddenly he hits Jindrak with a huge clothesline. Ceno does the smart thing, and rolls out of the ring...crying as he runs up the ramp.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Is he crying?

KELLY: I would be too.

Show balls up his fist and looks at Jindrak who's now up on one knee....Big Show quickly cracks him with the patant Hard Right Hand, as Jindrak plops back to the mat.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Damnit! Not the Dynamic One!

KELLY: No this is just his pic base...

KENNY GREENWOOD: His what?

Show grabs Jindrak by the throat and pulls him back to his feet. Show lifts Jindrak high above his head with both hands, before tossing him out of the ring, crashing on the Barricade.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Over the top, and to the floor!

KELLY: A preview of a match later this match..

Big Show looks at Jennifer and tells her to hand him a mic, which she abliges the giant. Big Show looks around the crowd before putting the mic to his lips.

THE BIG SHOW: Now that the trash has been cleared out, allow me to introduce to you.....Co-Chairman of EWE...The better one...MICHAEL JENSEN!

Big Show points up the ramp as "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor hits over the PA System. The song plays for a few moments before the curtains part, and out steps Jensen in a suit. He's not alone though, as the rest of the Industry is with him, all in street clothes. There's alot of gold that comes down that ramp, with Trish carrying the stolen Women's Title over her shoulder, The Miz also has his Mid Eastern Title on his shoulder. Edge is wearing the Tag Team Championship around his waist, with the EWE Championship on his shoulder as well. Orton & Jericho almost look out of place. The Industry continues down the ramp, until they have all entered the ring. Big Show hands his mic over to Jensen as he looks at the camera.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm out here right now, to make a couple announcements regarding Sole Survivor...and Tonight's Main Event. Last Friday didn't go so well. It didn't start well anyway...I mean sure my group here swept the night in their matches. Which by the way proves alot of these hypocrites wrong. I don't know how many times these guys have had to be told they was kissing my ass. But it's quite the contrary. I didn't choose these people to be in this group, to kiss my ass. I chose them because they are the best. I mean look around. We have almost all the gold there is in EWE.

Jensen points to Trish.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I know people can harp her for stealing it. But make no mistake about it, what you see now, is what you'll still see after Sole Survivor. As for The International Championship and the other Tag Team Championship, dont worry I'm working on it.

Jensen smiles and nods.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I choose only the best to apart of this faction. If I made a mistake, and chose someone who is un-worthy...I correct, and justify that mistake. Which is exactly what The Big Show and Randy Orton did last week to The Reaper.

Big Show and Orton both smile and nod.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So for all you morons that say they have only joined this group, to kiss my ass. You are just mad, because you aren't worthy enough, to be chosen.

Jensen smiles once more.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Could this man be any more full of himself?

KELLY: You better watch what you say..

MICHAEL JENSEN: As I was saying, The Industry did sweep their matches Friday, but the night still started in udder disappointment. I not only find out Vince McMahon was holding out on me, only selling half of his company to me...and now the other half to yet another Over-rated Has-Been LAW.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I'm starting to see a connection between Jensen and the top fan favorites..

KELLY: It took you this long?

MICHAEL JENSEN: What's the first thing he does?...He over-throws my decision to fire Shawn Michaels for breaking his suspension under the idenity of The Kid, by re-instating him. And then, despite my intentions...granted Triple H his rematch for the EWE Championship at Sole Survivor.

There's some cheers from the crowd...Canadians, cheering the mention of DX?...I guess its a good thing HBK and Bret burried the Hatchet eh?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Hunter, you may be on a high horse right now...LAW may of given you your rematch.....and since LAW has booked the match already, it means I can't take you out of it....But what I can do...is change the rules of the match..

Jensen smiles evily for a moment

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh great.

MICHAEL JENSEN: The EWE Championship I promise will not be a standard match..oh no...it'll be a match you have been in very few times....and your opponent here..

Jensen looks over to Edge, who smiles wide and nods.

MICHAEL JENSEN: He's pretty much mastered.....At Sole Survivor...it'll be Edge...and Triple H...TABLES...LADDERS...AND CHAIRS!

The crowd erupts...as Jensen and Edge both smile.

KENNY GREENWOOD: OH MY!

KELLY: Does that always have to be said?

Jensen waits a moment for the crowd to calm down, then puts his hand up.

MICHAEL JENSEN: But that's not all...oh no...you see this match will also have a Special Guest Enforcer...infact he's also going to be the Special Guest Enforcer for tonight's Main Event as well.

KENNY GREENWOOD: An Enforcer at Sole Survivor...and Tonight as well?

KELLY: Who is it?!

MICHAEL JENSEN: The man that will have that tough job...well I can think of none better....than THE BIG SHOW!

A Mixed Reaction comes from the crowd as Jensen, Jericho, Edge and Big Show all nod.

KENNY GREENWOOD: You gotta be kidding me...can Triple H have one fair match with Edge? Just One!

KELLY: Calm Down..

MICHAEL JENSEN: They say Friday was the official start of the Road to WrestleMania...Well Hunter...I am making it my own personal goal that you...and all your little friends...find many road blocks...and never even make it!

"Remember the Name" hits again as The Industry starts making their way back up the ramp.

Maryse is warming up in the ring as she get her makeup bag out.

BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE
SO HOT!

The crowd scream happily as "So Hott" by Kid Rock hits and Christy Chaos comes bubbling out.

JENNIFER SPARKS: From Kansas City, Missouri.. CHRISTY CHAOS!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Two talented divas ready to square off, who do you think has the edge?

KELLY: No silly, Trish Stratus has Edge? The last person to date Christy was..

Kelly tries to remember, and while she does, the divas are ready. Christy waits in her corner ready to pounce for the moment the referee calls her bell.Maryse meanwhile is busy applying makeup, and the ref looks astounded at her nerve to look pretty at a time of action. He tells her to stop it, but
ends up staring pervertedly. Maryse looks around in disgust, the refs hand starts shaking, the bell dude considers that as a signal and the match starts

STANDARD MATCH
Christy Chaos vs Maryse

Maryse looks unprepared, but Christy is as ready as ever, Whispering in the Wind, which dazes Maryse, and Christy follows up the jolt by drilling Maryse head to the canvas with a Charismatic Crush! She then drags Maryse over to the corner, and climbs up the ropes, the crowd get amped up, as Christy stands high on the top turnbuckle before delivering an emphatic Star Struck! Christy hooks Maryse leg up as the ref counts 1..2..3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Your winner of the match.. CHRISTY CHAOS!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Christy Chaos with a huge win

KELLY: Was Maryse even ready, she was too busy making herself look good

KENNY GREENWOOD: You need to be ready for war when you're in the ring, not get your freak on

"So Hott" by Kid Rock plays again, as Christy stands up, to get her hand raises, posing on the turnbuckles in celebration. The camera's then come backstage where we see The newly re-accquanted DX standing in front of the interview set along side them is Trixy.

TRIXY: Joining me at this time...D-Generation X!...Now Hunter...before I get your thoughts on what Mr Jensen said earlier...first I want to know your thoughts on your Tag Match next week...Jensen's is hand picking your partner, with your opponents being his own Edge and Chris Jericho...are you worried about who he might pick?

TRIPLE H: Why don't we save my response for my roleplay eh?

TRIXY: Excuse me?

SHAWN MICHAELS: Just ask him a different question..

TRIXY: Umm...okay...well earlier tonight, Jensen made your Title match at Sole Survivor a TLC Match...which will give Edge the bigger advantage....he also appointed Big Show as the special guest Enforcer...He seems to really be stacking the deck against you..

TRIPLE H: That's no surprise...but forget that...now you're trying to take away stuff for me to talk about in my Sole Survivor RolePlays

TRIXY: Sorry....well he made Big Show the Enforcer for tonights Main Event as well...no doubt to keep Shawn here from interferring now that hes beein re-intasted by LAW.

TRIPLE H: Of course Trixy...Jensen is alot smarter then people give him credit for...but to be honest I'm not sweating Jericho...bring it on...let that big giant try and get in my way tonight, just let him try...then I'll promise you he never makes it to Sole Survivor.

TRIXY: Any last words?

TRIPLE H: Just two...

The crowd yells "Suck It" in the background as HHH smiles.

TRIPLE H: Nuff Said..

DX walks off as the camera's fade back to ringside. "Real American" begins playing and the crowd starts to give a mixed reaction as Eli comes out through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!...introducing first...from Memphis Tennessee!..ELI, THE KID, HOGAN!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: EWE's biggest underdog, on his way for another match..

KELLY: This week he faces a debuting superstar though, maybe he has a better chance..

Eli continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. "Breathe into me" by Red hits as Dave Wilson emurges onto the stage, another mixed reaction forms from the weird Canadian crowd.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...from Bellfast Northern Ireland...weighing in at 256 pounds....DAVE WILSON!!!

Wilson continues his way down the ramp and walks up the steps to enter the ring. He looks at Eli and shakes his head as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Eli Hogan vs Dave Wilson

Wilson motions for his smaller opponent to come on. Eli does so running at Wilson, but Dave picks Eli up and hits a gutbuster. Wilson backs up with a coy smirk. As Eli pulls himself back up, Wilson nearly takes his head off with a hard clothesline.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Take it easy!

KELLY: Grow up Kenny..this is EWE...not TNA...no panzies allowed.

DW grabs Eli back up and sets him up for a powerbomb, but Eli quickly counters with a Hurranicanna, which he hooks the legs, but DW quickly kicks out after 1.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That was close..

Dave pounds the mat in frustration that Eli almost ruined his debut. Wilson grabs Eli and whips him to the corner, but Eli quickly jumps on the turnbukle and quickly hits a moonsault on the standing Dave. Eli gets a near fall before Wilson kicks out again. Eli goes for the Eli Drop, but Wilson counters and hits another poweful clothesline.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another brutal clothesline!

KELLY: He seems frustrated.

Wilson covers, but Eli kicks out. Wilson picks Eli up and whips him to the corner again, but Eli once again jumps on the turnbukle, and once again jumps back for another moonsault. This time though, Wilson Catches Eli, then slams him to the mat, hooking the leg for a near fall.

KELLY: Almost.

Wilson picks Eli up, Eli shoves him off and once again tries for the Eli Drop, but Wilson couters again. Wilson grabs Eli and picks him up for The AfterShock Effect, but Eli rolls off his shoulders. Eli bounces off the ropes as Wilson turns around, he quickly grabs Eli and plants him with the Blue Finale!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh no, The Blue Finale!

KELLY: Better luck next time Eli.

Wilson hooks the leg as the ref counts the 1...2...3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner....DAVE WILSON!!!

"Breathe into me" by Red hits again as Wilson refuses the ref from raising his hand, and he just smirks down at Eli.

KENNY GREENWOOD: An impressive debut for Dave Wilson..

KELLY: Unfortunately for Eli...

The camera's return from break just in time to hear the soothing tune of "We're not gonna take it" by Bif Naked as The Odd Squad steps through the curtains, recieving another mixed reaction..these dang Canadians.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!....Accompanied by Juan...from Greater London England...weighing in at 277 pounds...LORD G NUTT!!!

LGN and Juan continue their way down the ramp as LGN enters the ring. There's a few minutes of silence until "Lets Go" by Trick Daddy ft Twista & Lil Jon kicks over the PA System. ETMac and Jessica Lane part the curtains and get yet another mixed reaction, they just don't know about these faces.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...accompanied by Jessica Lane...from Brooklyn New York...ETMAC!!!

ETMac and Jessica continue down the ramp until ETMac gets into the ring. ETMac and LGN stare eachother down for a moment as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Lord G Nutt vs ETMac

KELLY: This match reminds me of the 2009 WWE Royal Rumble.

KENNY GREENWOOD: How is that?

KELLY: You wouldn't understand...

KENNY GREENWOOD: You don't know that.

KELLY: Yes I do...you never understand pic base jokes..

ETMac and LGN circle the ring for a moment, then lock up. They each try to out power the other, until ETMac wins by hitting a belly-to-belling supplex. LGN gets back up and runs at ETMac, who quickly reacts with an arm-drag takedown. ETMac then locks in and Armbar subbmission.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Nice technique

The ref asks LGN if he gives up, but he of course refuses, and responds by flipping over turning the subbmission into a pin, to which ETMac has to let go to kick out. LGN quickly grabs ETMac and hits him with a DDT. LGN then covers as ETMac once again kicks out. LGN picks ETM back up and whips him to the corner, but Mac hangs on and sends LGN instead. ETM sets LGN up on the top rope then hits a supperplex. ETM covers, but LGN kicks out again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another near fall..

KELLY: It seems to be back and forth so far...

ETMac gets up and waits, as LGN starts getting up, ETMac runs and gives him a running neck-snap. ETMac once again covers, but LGN once again kicks out. ETM backs up and as LGN gets up, punces on him with a thesz press, hitting multiple right hands. ETM backs up again, and seems to have something else in mind. ETM charges as LGN gets up, but this time LGN hits him with a sidewalk slam. LGN covers but ETM kicks out.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Momentum changes again..

LGN grabs ETM and hits him with a quick snap supplex. LGN gets up and poses with a smile on his face. ETM starts getting up and LGN responds with a running boot to the face. LGN covers, but ETM manages to kick out again. LGN whips ETMac to the corner, then charges after him, before hitting him with a clothesline, LGN follows up with a bulldog, to which he covers, and once again a kick out..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Manny covers..but they keep kicking out.

KELLY: it takes away energy to kick out...so it's still wearing them down..that seems to be both of their strategies.

LGN decides he's tired of messing around and sets ETM up for The Nutt Cracker..but ETM quickly elbows LGN in the chin, then bounces off the ropes...LGN quickly grabs ETM with a Bearhug. He keeps it locked as he starts to apply more pressure, which eventually causes ETMac to drop to his knees. The ref asks ETMac if he'll get up, but he refuses. Soon ETM begins to fade as the ref raises his arm and lets it fall. He does this a second time...then comes the 3rd one, which as always, ETM keeps it up, he punches LGN in the head over and over, until he's finally forced to let go. ETM bounces off the ropes and hits LGN with another Thesz press...hitting him a few more times.

KENNY GREENWOOD: He's not done yet!

KELLY: not a bad match.

ETMac gets up and stalks LGN. LGN gets up and quickly counters a clothesline by ETMac, with a quick DDT. As ETMac rolls over on his back, LGN bounces off the ropes for The Lord's Legdrop, but at the last moment ETMac rolls out of the way. ETMac gets up and grabs LGN and plants him with the Mac-Spin!

KENNY GREENWOOD: There it is, The Mac-Spin!

KELLY: This don't look good.

ETMac covers LGN, but that's when Juan gets up on the apron...which normally the ref argues with the person for doing that...but this time the ref rolls out of the ring and runs for dear life up the ramp.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Where the hell is he going?!

KELLY: If a Crocodile got in your face, wouldn't you run too?

Juan holds out his arms like "what the hell?". He then hops down and walks over to the end of the ramp, signalling for the ref to come back down. Meanwhile ETMac gets up, not looking very pleased. His 6th Sense tells him to turn around, and that's when he's hit with a hard right hand by The Big Show!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Damnit! What the hell?!

KELLY: I guess Big Show hasn't forgotten about ETMac..

Big Show steps over the top rope to exit the ring and starts to go up the ramp...he then stops and looks at Juan. Juan just says "what?" before Big Show hits him with a right hand too!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Now he's punched an Alligator!

KELLY: No...he punched a Crocodile..there is a difference.

As Big Show walks back up the ramp, feeling pleased...the ref decides its safe to come back down the ramp. The ref slides into the ring just in time for LGN to hit ETMac with The Lord's Legdrop and cover for the 3 count.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The Winner of this match...LORD G NUTT!!!

"We're not gonna take it" hits again as the ref raises LGN's hand. LGN looks around until he finds Juan getting back up. LGN gets out of the ring and checks on his buddy...or actually Tag Partner...or is it pet?...whatever the case LGN talks to Juan as Juan gets up annoyed. Meanwhile Jessica is in the ring checking on ETMac.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That was a pretty good match, despite the controversal ending..

KELLY: The Road to WrestleMania always tends to be pretty bumpy, no matter who you are.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Nice segway Kelly..

KELLY: Ya, I pretty much rock at those.

"Get Through This" by Art of Dying can now be heard.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Road to WrestleMania has indeed began...and with that comes EWE's 1st ever Sole Survivor..

KELLY: And what you're hearing now is the official theme song...Get Through This by Art of Dying....I gotta say it's pretty ketchy..

KENNY GREENWOOD: And fitting for the most challenging match to ever overcome..

KELLY: That too..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Matches have already started being announced...and one of them.....is The Women's Championship..

KENNY GREENWOOD: At Hell Frozen Over...Brooke was crowned the first Women's Champion in two years...however, following the match, the runner up in that match, Trish Stratus...stole the Women's Title...and as we heard on Black Friday....Jensen has booked this match.

KELLY: Trish said Brooke has the chance to get her title...by defeating Trish for it at Sole Survivor..I truely can't wait for this match...I'm glad to see the Women's Division back in full swing..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Right you are..and I'll tell you what else I can't wait for..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Weather Edge likes it or not...new Co-Owner LAW has booked Edge to deffend The EWE Championship against Triple H...however, earlier tonight...the other Co-Owner...Michael Jensen not only made it a TLC Match, which alone gives Edge the Advantage, but has made Industry's own Big Show...the Special Guest Enforcer.

KELLY: Jensen once again stacking the deck against Triple H...but Kenny you don't need to forget...he calls himself The Cerebal Assassin for a reason..He's overcome these odds before...don't doubt he can't do it again..

KENNY GREENWOOD: We all certainly hope so..but that leaves one other question...Who will be the first Sole Survivor?

KENNY GREENWOOD: We've seen the Royal Rumble...and we've seen The King of Xtreme...this year EWE Presents a brand new concept...with The Sole Survivor Match...

KELLY: It still features 30 Participants...The winner still headlines WrestleMania..but the rules are said to be altered...we will truely see a brand new match take place.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Which certainly means that noone can have the advantage...for noone even knows what to expect...

KELLY: All they can do, is expect the unexpected...either way it should be talked about for a long time.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Sole Survivor is live January 31st...3 Weeks away...and only on Pay Per View...

KELLY: But up next..we see The King of Kings...and The Former International Champion....Triple H & Jericho...NEXT!.

AND NOW...A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST SPECTACLE ON EARTH.

WRESTLEMANIA ONE
CHRIS JERICHO'S HIGHLIGHT REEL
(Wasn't written by me, was written by Jericho's handler at the time, thank god lol its kinda bad, ah well is fitting for the next mach Wink )

the scene returns as we see Jericho's hi-lite reel stuff... Jericho is sitting in hes hi-lite reel chair..

Y2J: You know tonight after the King Of Bling Blingah retains the worlds hevayweight championshipah.. Y2J Chris Jericho will not only be celebrating with hes good old buddy Christian.. you see.. The King Of Bling Blingah.. has brought himselfah.. a goodah business manager.. because since I am going to become Champion tonight, I thought i'd get a sexah manager to manager this sexah best..

Y2J: So lets waste no more time babbling on about it and lets bring out my new manager.. Trish Stratus..

Trish Stratus's music hits as the fans begin to cheer her.. she enters the ring and huges Jericho and then gives him a slight kiss on the cheek.. she grabs a mic..

Trish: Well thank-you Chris, and yes I am the newst member of the Sexah Best of EWE, Chris Jericho.. and I promise tonight when its all over.. Chris Jericho will be the new Worlds Hevayweight Champion..

Trish drops the mic as they go to kiss but Evolution's music hits the PA as all of Evolution is on the stage.. Jericho picks up the mic again as HHH does all of the talking..

HHH: Oi.. love birds, hahaha.. Jericho carm down.. You see Sexah Beast.. The real sexah best ever  in EWE.. will be the Worlds Hevayweight Champion.. because I am The Game and I am that damn good.. so hows it feel to be pedigree'd by the game?..

Y2J: Well.. Junior, Jerky and Jackass.. it feels good.. weak move.. but hows it feel to be in the walls of jericho?..

HHH: Well..

Y2J: Shut the hell up junior, assclown.. you should know because when its all down the King Of The World will have that worlds title..

Jerichos music hits as they lock eyes and the scene fades..

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO AN EVENT NOT MANY E-FEDS HAVE HAD BEFORE

EWE WRESTLEMANI SIX, LIVE APRIL 11TH 2010 FROM SAFECO FIELD IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON AND ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

WELLLLLLLLL
ITS THE BIG SHOW

"Crank it Up" by Brand New Sin is the first thing heard as we return to ringside. Pyro shoots off on stage before Big Show steps through the curtains which then the bell rings.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The Following contest is tonight's featured Main Event...and it is scheduled for one fall!...on his way to the ring, The Special Guest Enforcer...THE BIG SHOW!

KENNY GREENWOOD: He's certainly made his presence known tonight..Interferring in ETMac's match...now hes the special guest Enforcer for our Main Event.

KELLY: He's pretty much the king of this show Kenny.

Big Show continues down the ramp and walks over to the side of the ring. Show's music fades out and is quickly replaced.

ARE YOU READY?

Some cheers...and still a few boos...comes from the crowd, as Big Show shakes his head.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

"The Game" by Motorhead continues to play as HHH comes through the curtains. Wearing his usually ring tights and a DX T-Shirt and of course a water bottle as he pours it over his head.

JENNIFER SPARKS: From Greenwich Connecticutt...weighing in at 255 pounds...The Game...TRIPLE! H!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The newly re-instated Number One Contender after an impressive victory over Randy Orton at Hell Frozen Over..

KELLY: Not to mention the new Co-Owner over-ruling Jensen's decision to strip him of that rematch this past Black Friday..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Right you are..

HHH continues down the ramp as he reaches the steps, he takes a swig of water before tossing the bottle into the crowd. HHH then walks up the steps and acrossed the apron. HHH looks both ways then quickly throws his upper body back, spitting water straight into the air in his usual fashion. HHH looks back straight and spits the final burst of water straight into the camera before he steps through the ropes into the ring. HHH walks acrossed the ring and looks at Big Show just before climbing the turnbukle and doing his usual pose. HHH gets down and Jennifer is already ready to hand him the mic as his music fades away.

TRIPLE H: I know i've done asked you guys twice already...but what does a 3rd time hurt...Are you ready?

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes his head and walks towards the corner.

TRIPLE H: NO!...I SAID!

HHH climbs up the turnbukle.

TRIPLE H: ARE YOU READY?!!!!

The crowd cheers louder this time as HHH gets down and walks back to the center of the ring. He looks down and points out to the audience

TRIPLE H: Then...For the Thousands in Attendence...

Still looking down, HHH points to the camera.

TRIPLE H: For the Millions watching at home..

HHH looks up and points over to Big Show.

TRIPLE H: And for Big Show

Big Show looks both annoyed and intrigued at the same time as HHH smiles.

TRIPLE H: Who's probably done this more than anyone...at least when it comes to Michael Jensen..

There's an "ohh" from the crowd as Big Show snarls, and HHH laughs a little. Then he gets serious and looks back down.

TRIPLE H: LLLLLLLLLLETS GET

Just before HHH can finish, "Break Down The Walls" hits over the PA System, which innitially gets a few boos from the crowd, for interupting HHH. Jericho steps out, with a smug look as ever, as HHH shakes his head and hands the mic back to Jennifer.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...from Manahasset New York!...Weighing in at 226 pounds...CHRIS JERICHO!!

Jericho continues to casually walk down the ramp, paying no mind to the fans, not caring that he's getting some cheers. Jericho rolls into the ring, and finally acknoledges the fans as he poses a bit. Suddenly he sprints over and hits HHH with a clothesline as the ref calls for the bell.

STANDARD MATCH
Triple H vs Chris Jericho
Special Guest Enforcer: The Big Show

KENNY GREENWOOD: That was a cheap shot!

KELLY: Triple H wasn't ready...a mistake he doesn't make too often..

HHH gets up, only for Jericho to take him back down with another clothesline. Jericho then stomps on HHH a few times, before mounting ontop of him and hitting a few straight forward right hands to the forehead. Jericho gets up and HHH picks himself back up, Jericho kicks at him, but HHH catches the foot, Jericho retaliates hitting a Enziguri.

KELLY: Jericho is mounting quite an offense here..

KENNY GREENWOOD: after the cheap shot to begin the match..

KELLY: Whatever the case...he's getting it done..

Jericho grabs HHH's arm and locks in a hammerlock while HHH is still down. The ref asks HHH if he wants to give up, but of course the answer is no. HHH fights to his feet, only for Jericho to hit him with a quick DDT. Jericho covers but HHH powers out. Jericho bounces off the ropes as HHH was getting up, but HHH quickly grabs Jerichos head and hits him with the knee smash. HHH then kicks Jericho in the gut and hooks his left arm. Before he can hook the right arm though, Jericho lifts HHH up and back body drops him over the top rope, to the floor!

KELLY: HHH went for the Pedigree early, but it didn't pan out to well..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Can the Game get back in this?!

The camera's come back just in time to see Jericho slamming HHH into the steps, and to hear the ref say 6.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome back to HeatWave..

KELLY: Jericho has maintained control all through the break..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Other then that one move, Jericho has had control from the opening bell, ever since the cheap shot.

Jericho slides partially in the ring, only enought to break the count and slide back out. Jericho then stomps at HHH a couple times on the steps. Jericho picks HHH up, but HHH quickly punches him in the gut. HHH sets Jericho up for the Pedigree on the steps!...but Jericho grabs HHH's legs causing him to fall back firtst onto the steps...then is slingshoted over onto the barricade.

KELLY: That coulda been bad for Jericho..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Instead it was bad for HHH.

The referee reaches 7 before Jeriocho breaks the count again. As Jericho walks back over to HHH, HHH quickly punches him in the gut. HHH grabs Jericho and lifts him up, slamming him on the barricade. HHH runs and clothesles Jericho up and over the barricade, as the crowd actually cheers. HHH steps on over and kicks Jericho a few times. He drags HHH back up, then deleviers a Double A Spinebuster!

KELLY: DOUBLE A SPINEBUSTER!

KENNY GREENWOOD: On the Concrete Floor!

HHH climbs back over the barricade, and manages to stop the count at 8. HHH is back out and climbs right back over the barricade. He picks the hurt Jericho up, and flings him over the barricade. The two exchange shots before coming over by the announce tables. HHH whips Jericho acrossed the table, crashing into the spanish announce team. HHH then breaks the count up at 7 and then walks over to Kelly & Kenny's table.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh no, what's he planning?!

HHH takes the top off their table, followed by their monitors...HHE grabs Jericho and sets him up for a 3rd Pedigree...but much like the last two, it is countered...as Jericho sends HHH over his head with another cross-body, and crashing through the spanish announce table!

KENNY GREENWOOD: My God!

KELLY: Poor HHH!..this might be it!

The referee reaches 7 as Jericho rolls into the ring...He smiles but at 8 Big Show picks HHH up...Big Show lays him over his shouler and walks over to the ring. The Ref counts "9" before Big Show lifts HHH up and hurls him over the top rope, crashing into the mat.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What is the meaning of this?!

KELLY: To Humiliate The Game..

HHH lays there motionless, while Jericho gets back up. Jericho runs and jumps off the ropes, connecting with the Lionsault before hooking the leg for the 1..2...3?...NO!...HHH barely rolls the shoulder!

KENNY GREENWOOD: He Kicked out!

KELLY: But How?!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Game is as resiliant as they come...you know that!

Jericho, frustrated...grabs HHH's legs, and locks in the Walls of Jericho! HHH screams and screams as Jericho keeps applying pressure. HHH drags himself over to the ropes, he touches one with the tip of his finger, before Jericho drags him acrossed the ring, then sits back down. HHH painfully drags himself acrossed the ring and once again gets a finger tip, before Jericho drags him back acrossed again.

KELLY: Triple H can't have much more left..

KENNY GREENWOOD: The longer that hold is locked in...the more pain it causes.

HHH drags himself back, but starts to lose energy before he can get there. He seems like he's about to tap, or fade...when suddenly Clark Kent gives him his powers for a split second...well thats what it always seems like doesn't it?...HHH lunges foward and grabs the bottom rope as the crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Yes! he's out of it!

Jericho lets go raising his hands in triumph. Only for the ref to give him the bad news. Jericho gets a little annoyed and goes right back to the attack on HHH, kicking him in the gut as he was getting up. Jericho measures him up and waits. as HHH gets up, Jericho grabs the back of his head for The CodeBreaker...but Jericho hits the mat and HHH stays upward, meaning he somehow countered it. HHH bounces off the ropes and hits Jericho with a running knee strike as the crowd cheers.

KELLY: Jericho might be in danger now..

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Game is picking up the pace.

Jericho gets up and runs at HHH. HHH side steps and whips Jericho into the ropes, HHH turns around and plants Jericho with a thunderous Double A Spinebuster. HHH gets up and throws his arms up screaming like he usually does as the crowd cheers. Jericho gets up and HHH kicks him in the gut, HHH hooks one arm, then the other...and finally, after 4 tries...connects the Pedigree!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Pedigree finally connects!

KELLY: GAME OVER FOR CHRIS JERICHO!

HHH covers Jericho hooking the leg as the ref counts the one...two...th...the ref suddenly gets jerked off screen. The shot switches to see the ref laying on the floor at Big Show's feet. Big Show smirks at HHH then picks the ref back up, lunging him over the barricade into the crowd!

KENNY GREENWOOD: OH COME ON!

KELLY: Thats crazy!

HHH looks at Big Show with rage before rolling out of the ring. HHH reaches underneath and pulls out the trusty sledgehammer, as the crowd cheers. HHH starts making his way towards Big Show...only to be clubbed in the back by Randy Orton, to which the crowd boos.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Come on Big Show, do your damn job!

HHH and Orton trade shots, and it's not long before HHH hits him with a reverse neckbreaker to the floor...on that already hurt neck and head after HFO. HHH gets up, only to be shot with a hard right hand from The Big Show. Big Show rolls HHH back into the ring. while Jericho and HHH are both motionless. Suddenly HBK comes from the crowd and leaps the barricade. He taunts Big Show from behind, then deleivers Sweet Chin Music!

KELLY: Look at this!

KENNY GREENWOOD: But is the damage already done?

Big Show teeters, so HBK goes for a 2nd one. But before it can hit, HBK's leg is hit with a Steel Chair...held by Michael Jensen!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Enough is enough!

HBK holds his leg, as Big Show now grabs his throat, Big Show picks HBK up and chokeslams him onto the steps! Jensen smiles at Big Show proud, then the crowd stirs up...Thats cause we now see Dean coming through the curtains with a Chair of his own!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here we go..

Jensen looks worried as Dean starts his way down the ramp. But before Dean can even leave the stage, Jensen's look of worry changes when comes behind Dean, and delievers the Skull Crushing Finale on the stage! Meanwhile in the ring, HHH is the first to pull himself up, only to be laid back down when Edge comes in the ring and nails him with a hard Spear!

KENNY GREENWOOD: How can this get any worse?!

Kenny, why the hell would you ask that? (shakes head). Jensen climbs up the steps and enters the ring, he smiles down at HHH who's holding his gut, before removing his jacket, revealing a striped t-shirt

KENNY GREENWOOD: You're Kidding me..

KELLY: Well, you asked.

HHH tries to pull himself up, but his efforts are rendered pointless, as Jericho quickly gets up and hits him with the CodeBreaker!

KENNY GREENWOOD: DAMNIT!

KELLY: This is a family show Kenny.

Jericho makes the cover as Jensen takes great pleasure in counting the 3 count.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The Winner of this match...CHRIS JERICHO!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Of all the bull..I really am hating this Industry more and more..

KELLY: You better watch yourself.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Its bull crap anyone can get away with this..even a chairman...I sure hope LAW wasn't in the building..cause his job is to stop this crap from happening..

KELLY: He wasn't here for HeatWave...but I completely agree.

"Break Down the Walls" hits as Jensen raises Jericho's hand...and The Industry joins him in celebration.

KELLY: We'll see you next week folks.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Let's see who The Industry can screw over next..

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::

Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #3: January 10th, 2010
Page 1 of 1