Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #15: May 16th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #15: May 16th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #15: May 16th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #15: May 16th, 2010 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 8:25 pm

Episode (Main): #15
Date: May 16th, 2010
Venue: Xcel Energy Center - St. Paul Minnesota
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 14 out of 22 RolePlays

-MATCH ONE-
STANDARD MATCH
Vicky Stone vs Karina Taylor
WINNER: CANCLED

-MATCH ONE-
STANDARD MATCH
Matthew Frost vs Jason Fenix
WINNER: CANCLEDJensen walks down the hallway to his office. Jensen reaches the doorway and reaches out his hand to open the door when his cell phone rings. He pulls the phone out of his pocket and looks at the Caller ID. The screen reads Unknown. Jensen hesitates for a moment before answering it.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Hello? Hello?

Jensen pauses for a moment waiting for a reply.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Listen, stop calling me. I don't know who you are, but I swear to God that I will find you and make your life miserable if you call me one more time.

Jensen doesn't even wait as he hangs up his phone. Jensen reaches for the doorknob again when his phone goes off. His face immediately turns to an angered and annoyed frown. He quickly grabs his phone and puts it to her ear.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I said leave me alone! Do you understand? Do you? Do you even know who the hell I am? I am Michael Jensen, owner of the EWE and I will not put up with this. Don't call me ever again. I'm sick of this game.

Jensen hangs up the phone again and stands there for a moment, before taking a deep breathe. He reaches for the doorknob again when his phone goes off again.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Oh my go...

Jensen quickly grabs his phone and slams it on the floor. He quickly stomps it until the phone is completely broken, exposing the wires.

MICHAEL JENSEN: There, problem solved.

Jensen grins to himself and opens his door. He walks inside and takes another deep breathe before closing the door. As soon as he closes the door a masked figure attacks Jensen, hitting him with a baseball bat. The baseball bat knocks the wind out of Jensen, causing him to keel over, trying to catch his breathe. Stupid idea as the figure swings the baseball up, catching Jensen's chin and throwing him back into a table behind him. Jensen lays there for a moment, completely dazed. After a moment, he quickly notices one of the broken table legs and grabs it, and swiftly gets to his feet.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I don't know who you are, but you're going to wish you never walked in this office.

The figure takes the remark lightly as it signals with it's arms for Jensen to bring it. Jensen does not take the gesture lightly at all as he quickly lunges at the figure, swinging with the table leg. He completely misses as the figure sidesteps and hits Jensen in the back with the baseball bat.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Ahh!

Jensen falls into his desk as he clutches his back in pain. He turns around, just to meet the other end of the baseball bat to the face and the screen goes black. Moments later, the camera comes back, but blurry as it comes from Jensen's point of view. The camera looks around as the focus clears. Suddenly the camera sees the figure as it cuts back to normal view as the figure walks up to Jensen, who can now be seen tied to a chair, with cuts and bruises on his face.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm telling you, don't come near me.

???: Or what?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Or I'll...

Jensen pauses for a moment.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Wait, I know that voice.

Jensen turns to the masked figure who now bends over with its hands on its knees, face to face with Jensen.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Katie?

The figure waits for a moment, before standing up and pulling its mask off, revealing none other than Katie Jones.

KATIE JONES: I thought you'd never guess. That mask was getting stuffy.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What the hell? Why did you attack me?

Katie walks over to Jensen's desk and leans against it.

KATIE JONES: Hold on a second...I've got to cool off.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Cool off? Cool off? You just attacked me...who cares what you want?

Katie scowls at Jensen.
KATIE JONES: See, that was always your problem. Never caring what anyone else wants, just what Jensen wants...no matter who got hurt in the process.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What are you talking about?

KATIE JONES: Please...you know what you did.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

KATIE JONES: Then let me refresh your memory.

Katie walks up to Jensen and squats in front of him.

KATIE JONES: You killed Dean Winchester.

Jensen stares Katie in the eyes for a moment, not saying a word.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I did not.

KATIE JONES: You're such a liar.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I am not. Now let me go.

KATIE JONES: No thanks. You're going to admit what you did.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm not going to admit to something that I didn't do.

KATIE JONES: Bull. We all know how badly you wanted Dean out of the way.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So what? I didn't kill him.

KATIE JONES: Tell the truth.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I am telling the truth.

KATIE JONES: Tell the truth.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I didn't kill Dean Winchester........you on the other hand...

Katie raises her eyebrow.
KATIE JONES: What are you talking about?

MICHAEL JENSEN: We all know that you put a letter for Dean to find on his dressing room that he should go meet you. For all we know...you set him up.

KATIE JONES: I never made a letter.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Tell that to all the fans who watched it happen live at Wrestlemania.

KATIE JONES: You're just trying to flip this on me and take the pressure off of you.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Or maybe the guilt is finally starting to get to you.

KATIE JONES: I do not have to put up with this.

Katie turns and walks towards the door.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's right, Katie. Run away. They might get you.

Katie stops and turns to Jensen.

KATIE JONES: This isn't over.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'll be the judge of that.

Jensen grins sinisterly as Katie turns and walks back out. The camera fades.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Leo Kat vs Mike Shockly
The bigger stronger Shockly dominates the match early on. Leo Kat tries to get some offense going but every time he tries a high impact moves sends him back to the canvas. Shockly sends cat to the corner hard and follows in behind but kat barely moves out of the way avoiding the corner clothesline. Kat grabs his arm and ties it up over the top trying to hyper extend the shoulder and elbow. The ref gets to four before kat releases the hold. He immediately starts stomping away on Shockly in the corner who pushes him away. Kat tries to close in again but the ref holds him back. Shockly takes this opportunity to try for a clothesline but the ref stood up as Shockly swung and takes the clothesline in the back of the head and both the ref and Kat fall.

Shockly takes full advantage fo the ref being down he stomps away mercilessly on Kat. Picks him up and rakes his eyes across the top rope. He then pushes him in the corner and blatantly chokes him with his foot. Shockley releases him after he's satisfied with the damage done and Kat crumples to the ground. Shockly laughs at his handy work then picks the ref up and stands him on his feet. The ref is still dazed and is barely standing under his own power. Shockly picks up Kat looking for The Shockly Power but as he goes for the cutter to finish off Kat, Leo counters with a speed drop. Both men are down and the ref gets to 8 before they get back to their feet but before Shockly can react he gets a second speed drop. 1...2....3.

WINNER: LEO KAT

AFTERMATH
Leo celebrates and heads backstage, but as Shockly was getting up, he got knocked right back down, with Sweet Chin Music!!...HBK told Shockly, he will find out what it's like to meet the Heart Break Kid, when he knows he's coming, thus he challenged Shockly to a match at Retribution.

-MATCH FOUR-
STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Chaos vs Assassin
Johnny wastes no time taking complete control of the match. Assassin tries to fight back with a few clotheslines, but a low blow puts Johnny right back in the driver's seat. Johnny hits a series of moves, but soon he takes a hard clothesline from Assassin again. Assassin sets up for the Assassination, but Johnny quickly counters out of it, he bounces off the ropes and hits a spear! Johnny smirks before grabbing Assassin and hitting The Extreme MakeOver. Johnny covers, but gets up after two, he smirks thinking he wants to make a statement. With that he locks Assassin in the Chaos Effect!...Assassin screams and fights for freedom, but soon has no choice but to tap..
WINNER: JOHNNY CHAOS

-MATCH FIVE-
TAG TEAM MATCH
Hollywood Blondes vs Eli Hogan & ETMac
Brooke and Eli start the match. Eli seems iffy about it, but Brooke lets him know thats a bad idea as she hits him with a quick clothesline. Eli gets up shaking his head, not believing that just happened, until Brooke quickly hits him with a DDT. Brooke covers, but for a quick one count. Eli rolls over and tags ETMac in. He enters the ring and quickly charges at Brooke hitting a hard clothesline, as the fans gasp. He shakes his head and whips Brooke into the corner. He sets her up for a supperplex, but Brooke counters with a sunset flip, getting a near fall. Brooke now rolls over and makes the tag to Christy. Christy springs up off the top rope and hits a tornado ddt. She hooks the leg getting a two count. We speed things up a little bit as the match has gone back and forth, right now, we don't even know who's legal, cause all four are in the ring. ETMac tries to hit Brooke with a Mac-Spin, but she counters hitting a SnapShot. She tries for the cover, but Eli breaks it up. He tries to set her up for the Eli Drop, but Brooke counters and hits the Brooke-N-Dreams. Just then Christy comes off the turnbukle and hits ETMac, ironically, with the Star Struck. They both cover, and they both get the 1...2...3!
WINNERS: HOLLYWOOD BLONDES

SEGMENT
There was an interview segment with International Champion, Abdul Q. He was asked where he's been, that's when he said him and his sister have had some personal family matters to attend to, but he'd be ready for action again next week. Just then though, he's attacked by Randy Orton! Orton beats him up, and then delievers THE PUNT! The crowd boos him in the background as Orton just smirks, then he glimpses at Trixy shaking his head. When she demanded the meaning of the attack, he refused to speak to her, after all they been threw. Finally he ignored her and told the camera instead, that he was just named the number one contender for The International Title at Retribution..

-MATCH SIX-
TAG TEAM MATCH
The Movement vs Spider & ETMac
The competitors are already in the. Rick Cage decides to start the match. So Spider goes to the Apron while Avalanche stays in the ring. Rick Cage overlooks the bigger Avalanche thinking most of what he said in the ring earlier tonight was just talk. They lock in a collar elbow tie and within a second and a half Rick Cage is airborne as he flies into the turnbuckle after Avalanche pushes him from the collar elbow tie. Cage goes wide eyed realizing that it wasn't all talk. He holds his hand up to Blitz who tags in. Avalanche points at Spider and the crowd cheers. Avalanche looks around the different sides of the ring as he thrusts a finger towards Spider. The arena erupts wanting to see a Retribution preview. Avalanche back up towards his corner and holds up a hand Spider tags in and vaults over the top rope as Avalanche leaves the ring. Spider and Blitz come to the center of the ring and lock in a collar elbow tie.

The match is pretty even for the first part the spider gets the upper hand on Blitz and the match starts to go south for The Movement. Spider and Avalanche do a good job of isolating Blitz in the ring. Rick Cage breaks up a lot of pinning predicaments all the while hoping Blitz can get to their corner trying to get the crowd behind him to give him some momentum. Spider DDT's Blitz and nips up he backs up into Rick Cage who had entered the ring and drops Spider with a Franchise Driver. Both Blitz and Spider make the tag to their partners.

Cage starts off well but it's not before too long when the power of Avalanche is too much for him. Cage spring boards off the middle rope with a missile drop kick that backs avalanche up but doesn't take him down. He follows up with a basement drop kick that takes him down to a knee. Cage bounces off the far rope and rebounds coming back but before he can react Avalanche takes a few steps forwards then flies at cage and takes him down with a Spear. Cage looks like he was nearly broken in half and the ref goes to check on Cage. As Cage is using the ropes to get back to his feet Blitz tags himself back in Cage looks at him with a surprised expression on his face. Blitz runs at Avalanche and tries for a flying lariat, but Avalanche ducks and goes behind then grabs Blitz and plants him with The Summit. Avalanche backs up as Spider descends with a C.B (diving headbutt). Avalanche pins as Spider gets back to his feet to head off Rick Cage. 1...2...3

WINNERS: SPIDER & AVALANCHE

-MATCH SEVEN-
STANDARD MATCH
Dutch Clark vs Randy Orton
Dutch Clark starts off strong and controls the most part of this match in the begining...infact he controls most of the match period. But as usual we will fast foward to the winding moments. Dutch is still in full control, but just as deadly as it is, and for this reason, the RKO strikes out of nowhere. Orton doesn't cover though, he gets a coy smile on his face. Orton stalks Dutch to get back up, so he can deliever a 2nd, like he promised. Dutch finally staggers up, and Orton indeed goes for the 2nd RKO, but Dutch quickly shoves him off, As Orton turns around, Dutch knees Orton in the gut then bounces off the ropes hitting The Furious DDT! HE covers getting the one...two...thre...Orton gets his foot on the rope! Dutch can't believe it, but doesn't let it get to him, as when ORton gets back up, he hits a 2nd Furious DDT! He doesn't cover this time, this time he gets up and taunts the crowd, waiting Orton for the Furybreaker. Before Orton gets up though we hear "Yo! It's the One" over the PA System. Dutch looks like, huh? He shakes his head and turns his attention back to Orton who was just getting up, Dutch grabs him, but Orton quickly strikes with another RKO!...This time Orton does cover...and gets the three count!
WINNER: RANDY ORTON

-MATCH EIGHT-
STANDARD MATCH
The Rock vs Kurtis Porter
The match gets under way and the two begin circling the ring. After awhile they get things going, the match is very good and back and forth. Of course we get to the winding moments, where Rock has Kurtis locked in a sharpshooter. Kurtis is riving in pain as he tries to get free, he makes a final lunge and gets the bottom rope. As Kurtis stumbles up, Rock is ready for him as he hits a hard right, followed by another, and a third, then Rock looks away and unfolds his fist to look at his hand, then balls it back up for one more killer blow. Kurtis stumbles back and into the ropes, as Kurtis staggers back forward, Rock plants him with a Rock Bottom! Rock covers hooking the leg for a 1...2...3...NO!...Kurtis kicked out! Rock can't believe it, but he tries to stay focused. He grabs Kurtis and sets up for another Rock Bottom, but Kurtis elbows him in the back of the head and hits a quick DDT. They both stagger back up, where Rock whips Kurtis into the ropes, Rock goes for a Spinebuster, but Kurtis counters, with Da Meat Hook! He covers getting the 3 count!...no wait, make that a 2 count, Rock rolled the shoulder too! Kurtis is now the one in disbelief. As they get up, they begin trading shots, both very tired. Rock finally blocks one, then hits another Rock Bottom! Rock doesn't cover though, instead he walks over and stands by Kurtis' head. He slowly removes his elbow pad as the crowd roars. Rock bounces off the ropes, then jumps over Kurtis to bounce off the other side, here comes the Most Electrifying Move in Sports and Entertainment...The People's...Meat Hook?....Kurtis had jumped up and hit a 2nd Meat Hook!...Kurtis covers and gets the 1...2...3!!
WINNER: KURTIS PORTER

AFTERMATH
Rock grabbed a mic and told Porter it was a great match. But he knows he can beat Porter. Actually "whoop that candy ass" was the words he used. He wanted the chance to prove it, by challenging him to a rematch at Retribution, which Kurtis gladly accepted.

Katie walks out to the ring with a smile on her face. She walks up the steps and slides in the ring as she's handed a mic. The crowd cheers, mainly at her being hot, but also because they like her, and she pauses for a moment as the cheers die down.

KATIE JONES: Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

More whistles and cheers go out as she blushes a little.

KATIE JONES: Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I have not forgotten about Dean Winchester. I know that it's been weeks since Wrestlemania and Dean's tragic death, but I don't care. Whoever was responsible will be found and dealt with accordingly...and I know that you know who's responsible.

Katie pauses for a moment.

KATIE JONES: His name is Michael Jensen.

The crowd boos at the mention of his name.

KATIE JONES: Everyone knows how much he hated Dean and how badly he wanted to get rid of him, well...he succeeded. Well I have news for you, Jensen...your crime will not go unpunished. You will pay for what you did to Dean and I will personally make sure that I make that happen.
The crowd cheers again. Suddenly, Fort Minor begins playing and the cheers quickly turn to boos as Jensen, followed by his security team and Stone. Katie turns to face them as Michael Jensen holds up his microphone.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's very touching, but we all know who really killed Dean Winchester.

Jensen points at Katie.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That person is you.

KATIE JONES: I did not kill Dean Winchester.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well that'd be easy to believe, but then you attacked me and tied me up in my office. Thank god Stone was making his rounds or I'd probably still be there.

The crowd boos.

KATIE JONES: Well maybe if you wouldn't have done what you did, it never would have happened in the first place.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Don't try and turn this around on me, Katie. I know full well that I am completely innocent of what happened to Dean Winchester. I have an alibi.

KATIE JONES: What's that? Jerking off to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy while your henchmen did your dirty work?

Ooh's sound from the crowd as well as laughter.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No. I was signing autographs.

KATIE JONES: Who'd want an autograph from you?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Lots of people. I'm a celebrity.

KATIE JONES: Whatever. If you came out here to falsely accuse me and talk nonsense, then I'm leaving.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No, I came out here to detain you. Get her.

Jensen's men start running toward Katie, when suddenly Triple H and Shawn Michaels jump into the ring in front of them, hiding Katie behind them. Jensen's men pause, not sure what to do, as Triple H and Shawn Michaels cross their arms.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So I see you brought your guard dogs. That's fine...they won't be around all the time.

KATIE JONES: See, that's where your wrong. I have been put into the DX Protection Program. So wherever I go, they go. Wherever they go, I go.

Jensen smirks a little.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Okay, so I can't get to you. I have a better idea.

KATIE JONES: What?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well, I'm going to book you.

KATIE JONES: Say what?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You heard me. I'm booking you next week.

KATIE JONES: Pssht...I've seen the girls you have to offer. I'm not intimidated.

Jensen grins, devilishly.

MICHAEL JENSEN: See, that's the good part.

KATIE JONES: What are you talking about?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well, when you attacked me, I was defenseless. I didn't know what was going on and didn't have anyway to protect myself. So I'm not going to book you against one of my divas....

Jensen pauses for a moment.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm going to book you against my favorite giant, The Big Show.

The crowd boos as Jensen chuckles a little.

KATIE JONES: Yeah right. You're all talk.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Oh am I?

Wellllllll, It's The Big Show...echoes through the arena as Big Show's intro music begins playing. After a moment, Big Show walks out. Katie's face turns pale as she sees the Big Show come out, smiling.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Here he is. Just like I promised. So come next week, you and him are going toe to toe in the ring. Oh...and just to make it interesting, I'm making it a No Holds Barred, First Blood match.

Triple H grabs the microphone.

TRIPLE H: You can't do that.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I can....and I did.

TRIPLE H: That's bullshit.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Life's not fair. She should have thought about that before she pulled her little stunt.

Jensen grins as he looks back to Katie.

MICHAEL JENSEN: See you next week. Bring a tampon.

Jensen laughs as he, Big Show, Stone, and his security team turn and leave as Fort Minor begins playing again. The camera focuses in on Katie's worried face as Triple H and Shawn turn to her.

-MAIN EVENT-
1/2 EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Trish Stratus vs White Tiger{c}
The match gets under way as WT looks focused at Trish. She just smiles grabs Edge, as the two share a kiss. You can see the sickness on Tiger's face, before he yanks Edge off and grabs Trish. Tiger sets her up for a power bomb, but Edge gets in his face, making him let her go. He said he was warning Tiger for putting his hands on him, but we all know it was to save his girlfriend from a power bomb. While Edge and Tiger argue with eachother, Trish rolls Tiger up from behind, to which Edge makes a very fast count, that Tiger barely kicks out of. Thats how the match plays out for the most part, Edge always saving Trish from big moves making up an excuse, and counting fast counts anytime Tiger tries to cover. I'm sure it'd be comical if this was full results. So of course, we now fast forward, where Tiger is arguing with Edge about his officiating. Edge tells Tiger to get out of his face, and shoves Tiger back...Tiger slaps Edge hard acrossed the face, then Trish rolls Tiger up again. Edge quickly counts, but Tiger manages to escape again. Tiger grabs Trish and quickly hits a snap ddt. He covers her, but suddenly Edge grabs his cheek, then falls to the mat, talk about a late reaction. Tiger looks over at Edge and shakes his head. He gets up and walks over to pull Edge up, once again they argue, this time Trish low blows WT from behind. Edge quickly wipes his eyes acting like he didn't see it. Trish goes for the Stratusfaction, but WT throws her off, and into Edge! Trish gets up holding her back, she then sees Edge and looks horrified as she pleads with him to get up. Suddenly she's grabbed from behind and locked in the Tiger's Snare...she wastes no time at all to tap out, but unfortunately there's no ref to call it. Tiger realizes this and lets go dropping Trish down to the mat. Tiger then climbs the turnbukle and awaits Trish, as Trish gets up he nails her with The Struck Down! Tiger gets up and starts yelling up the ramp, signaling with hands for a ref to come out. Noone does though, he tries again, then turns back to Trish, only, he gets A SPEAR!! Edge has no emotion on his face as he brushes the hair out of his face. The crowd just heavily boos as Edge drags Trish and lays her ontop of WT. Edge then drops down and quickly counts the 1, 2, 3!
WINNER:(And NEW Co-Tag Team Champion) TRISH STRATUS

AFTERMATH
As Edge wakes Trish up and hands her the title, it takes her a moment to figure out what just transpired. The fans boo madly at the screw job, but they don't care and pretty much start making out. Soon Johnny Chaos comes out to the ring though, as him and Edge stare at eachother for a moment, finally they shake their heads, then start stalking Tiger for a double team beatdown. It doesn't happen though as "The Game" by Motorhead cues over the PA System, and the crowd explodes as HHH races to the ring, sending Johnny, Edge, and Trish running.

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #15: May 16th, 2010
Page 1 of 1