Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #16: May 23rd, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #16: May 23rd, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #16: May 23rd, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #16: May 23rd, 2010 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2022 9:40 am

Episode (Main): #16
Date: May 23rd, 2010
Venue: Bradley Center - Millwaukee, Wisconsin
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly Jonathan Steele & Jimmy Justice
Turnout: 14 out of 25 RolePlays

OPENING SEGMENT
The show kicks off with DX-Rated...alot of humor is made, that is until Edge and Shockly ruin the fun by trying to ambush DX, their plan works as they leave DX helpless, and the crowd boos. The announcers hype up that they'll face later on tonight though.

SEGMENT
Rick Cage is later seen wondering the halls, he stops as his lockerroom and notices a note on his door. It's not sure which owner left it for him, but that doesn't matter to him as it tells him that he's being rewarded for all his hard work, and by that he's going to be in a match at Retribution that will name a brand new Television Champion..

-MATCH ONE-
4 ON 1 HANDICAP MATCH
Britney "Sugar" West, Vicky Stone, Assassin, & Jason Fenix vs The Big Show
The Opening Match was changed to a 4 on 1 handicap match, but that made no difference, as Big Show demolished them all.
WINNER: THE BIG SHOW

"It begins with Eli walking to Jensen's office. Eli enters the office with Jensen sitting at his desk. Jensen looks up and speaks."

MICHAEL JENSEN: What can I do for you, Eli?

ELI HOGAN: I am here to inform you that ETMac and I are resigning as wrestlers of EWE.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Now, why do you think ETMac wants to resign?

ELI HOGAN: I overheard him talking about leaving.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Ok, if you two feel strongly about it then fine. You are no longer wrestlers of EWE. Why for this sudden leave?

ELI HOGAN: I am wanting to become a writer, and I believe it is time for me to worry more about that then the EWE.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I can't even persuade you two into having one more match?

ELI HOGAN: Ok, one more match for the both of us.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Ok, at Retribution Eli and ETMac.....

ELI HOGAN: No, Eli Hogan vs ETMac. One on One.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You do know you two have the sam handler. I can't let that match happen.

ELI HOGAN: I understand that, but the handler had it set up perfectly. ETMac turn heel and turn on his best friend. I know that is traditional storyline, but it is a good one. Will you just think about it?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Ok, I'll think about. It is going to be a shame you leaving. What was the reason again?

ELI HOGAN: I'm trying to be a writer. Me being here would make me loss focuse. Plus, I'm fully developed. I can't get any better than this.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I hope you have a good career after this.

ELI HOGAN: I hope so to. Good bye.

"Eli leaves and it ends."

-MATCH TWO-
TV CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYER
Dutch Clark vs ETMac
Dutch Clark easily dominates this match. Infact ETMac only has momentum for a slight moment after a clothesline from nowhere. As he's about to hit the Mac-Spin...then we hear "Yo! It's the One, B" hit the PA speakers...ETMac tosses Dutch down and yells at him to come on. Dutch gets back up and makes ETMac pay, with a FuryBreaker!
WINNER: DUTCH CLARK

AFTERMATH
ETMAC: Alright it's about time somebody did something about all these interruptions we've been having lately. For the past month, at some point during this show when two guys are trying to have a match down here, some voice has come over the p.a. system causing a big distraction and causing somebody to lose a match. This week, it's me, and I'm not going to stand for it. So whoever's behind this crap, get the hell out here right now so I can beat the hell out of you.

The crowd cheers in anticipation of who could be coming down to the ring to answer the question of who is behind the interruptions that we've seen, or rather been hearing recently. After ten or fifteen seconds, the music hits.

"Yo It's The One B-Radical!"

At the top of the stage appears a slightly dark skinned man in a black suit. He stands about 6'4 and sports a shaven head and has a very cocky grin on his face, noticeably impressed that he's pissed someone off with his antics as he looks down at ETMac in the ring. He raises his arms and looks around the arena to the fans, showing himself off, and then turns around and looks back up at the curtain and signals for someone to come out.

Through the curtain walks a gorgeous young brunette in a white, satin dress and immediately starts to receive cheers and whistles from the men in the audience. She strikes a pose on the stage and then takes the young man's hand and they proceed to walk down to the ring together. The lady walks up the steps first and then waits for the man to sit on the middle rope for her, allowing her to get into the ring. The man soon follows and ETMac begins to eyeball him, not impressed by this newcomer to the EWE.

The man signals for a microphone which he quickly receives and then raises his hand for the music to stop. With the music finished, the whistles and such can be heard much more easily.

??: Allow me to introduce myself. I am The One, B-Radical, and I am the new face of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment.

ETMAC: Oh yeah well I'm…

B-Radical raises his finger and presses it to the lips of ETMac causing him to stop mid sentence, leaving him looking even less impressed.

B-RADICAL: Don't cut me off, I was far from finished. You didn't even give me chance to introduce my gorgeous lady friend who I'm pretty damn sure is the one that all the guys out here want to get to know.

The men cheer greatly at that statement causing B-Rad to crack a large smile.

B-RADICAL: This ladies and gentlemen and people of unconfirmed gender, is the beautiful, the gorgeous, the amazing, Mercedes. And trust me guys, you can look… but never, ever touch, she's for my hands only. People asked me why I would bring a valet out to the ring with me, they would say, "B-Rad, no, that's so early 90's, we're in 2010!" And I would answer…

B-Rad stands in front of Mercedes.

B-RAD: "Well, behind every great man, is a great woman.

He then moves behind her.

B-RAD: And behind every great woman is a man with a huge…

ETMAC: Now wait a damn minute, that's enough, I asked you to come out here so I could kick your ass for costing me my match tonight. Now lets do this.

ETMac throws his microphone down, not wanting to talk anymore. B-Rad moves from behind Mercedes and walks up to ETMac. The two go nose to nose for a second before B-Rad raises his microphone.

B-RAD: What did I tell you about cutting me off?

B-Rad nails ETMac in the temple with the microphone and then drops it to the mat as drops to one knee. B-Rad takes a step back and and motions at him to bring it. ETMac gets up and runs at B-Rad for a clothesline but he ducks it and when both men turn around to face each other, B-Rad kicks ETMac in the gut, double underhooks the arms and hits him with what can only be described as a double underhook, elevated face plant; similar to an impaler DDT but with double undercooks, he lifts them higher and he drops it like a brainbuster but they land on their face, (That was long winded). B-Rad pops up and looks down at his work, clearly impressed due to the large smirk on his face. He picks up the microphone from the canvas and then bends over into the ear of the fallen ETMac.

B-RAD: If you want to kick my ass, then you're welcome to try next Sunday at Retribution, but that's all you'll do is try… and fail. I'll take it that you accept the match and I'll see you next Sunday when I make my in ring, wrestling debut, and since its against you… I guess my first match will be easy; and it will damn sure… be… radical!

B-Rad drops the mic before he stands up and raises his hands in the air getting a slight response from the fans. He takes the hand of Mercedes and walks her to the ropes, opening them slightly once again for her to leave. They walk back up the ramp hand in hand and head to the back.

-MATCH THREE-
TV CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYER
Matthew Frost vs Leo Kat
Leo Kat puts Frost in some kitty litter, Frost cries, Leo wins
WINNER: LEO KAT

-MATCH FOUR-
TAG TEAM MATCH
D-Generation X vs Edge & Mike Shockly
The match starts with Shawn and Edge in the ring, they exchange technical moves and Edge gets the better with a headlock and then controls Shawn for a while with some impressive wrestling. He hits a clothesline and then a body slam, Shawn tags Triple H in, Edge wants to tag Shockly but he's reluctant, Triple H grabs Edge but he slips lose, giving the champion a bit of a run around he eventually tags an unexpecting Shockly into the match. Edge vacates the ring, and decides to take a seat at ringside. Triple H pretty much beats the crap out of shockly for a few minutes before bringing Shawn in to finish the job, a sweet chin music connects and the match is over in less than 5 minutes.
WINNERS: D-GENERATION X

AFTERMATH
While DX celebrate Edge was quick to get into the ring chair in hand, DX both escaped un-injured but in truth Edge seemed perfectly happy to take his frustrations out elsewhere, by dropping Shockly with a brutal chairshot leaving him bloody on the mat. Edge stared the champion down but Triple H seemed unfaized.

-MATCH SIX-
SIX PERSON TAG TEAM MATCH
White Tiger & The Hollywood Blondes vs Johnny Chaos, Randy Orton, & Abdul Q
Back and forth, blah blah blah...fast forward, rewind, no fast forward, skip next chapter...we have reached the climax of Trish...no I mean the match. WT and Johnny are going at it, wow there's a surprise...Orton is stalking Brooke, while Christy and Abdul are just kind of looking at eachother deciding who should do something first. Orton sets Brooke up for an RKO, but she quickly shoves him off, he bumps into Abdul, which is clear mis-comunucation as they start arguing with eachother. Christy and Brooke get up and tilt their heads before looking back at eachother and shrugging. They both come at them from behind, well thats different, chicks coming from behind dudes, definately a flip... anyways, Christy rolls up Abdul, while Brooke rolls up Orton...they both get a two count, but the guys aren't happy about that. But before we get to that, I'm sure you think I forgot about Johnny and Tiger, I kinda did, but that's besides the point. They are currently trading shots in the audience, no seriouslt they worked their differences and are sitting at a bar trading turns to buy eachother shots. They get nice and hammered, then remember, they really do hate eachother afterall, so they start fighting again. Back to ringside, we see the chicks and the dudes still looking at eachother...Abdul signals at Brooke for "what's your number" she just rolls her eyes...so then he looks to Christy and says "whats your number" she also rolls her eyes He then shrugs and looks over to Orton....Orton doesn't even let him ask as he hits Abdul with a hard right. Finally things start getting serious, when Brooke and Christy charge and start double teaming Orton, no folks not the good way a guy would want. He's actually getting his ass kicked at the moment, bet he wished he didn't just knock his partner to the floor. While Orton gets raped, we go back to the audience, where Johnny actually starts getting the upper hand...now I know you're saying "Jay you biast dick, you no showed, you should get pwned!" anyways, Johnny loses his focus, when he starts hitting on one of the chicks in the audience, that's when WT grabs Johnny and lifts him up into a press, then sends him into the next level of the audience, WT then turns and starts talking to that same chick. Back in the ring Orton fights off the rapage, by hitting Brooke with an RKO, since she loved it so much the first time. He then looks at Christy with an evil stare, and delievers a solid Punt!...Orton smirks, nah just kidding, he is emotionless at this moment. If you believed that he smirked, you probably woulda believed me had I said he started making baloon animals for the kids in the front row, clearly he did not. As Orton turns around though, no doubt with plans to punt Brooke now too...Abdul is back in the ring and he hits Orton with the...the...hold on let me check his contract....right...with the Flashing Lights, I knew that I didn't really look it up, ok you caught me...anyways ya he hit that on Orton...then mounted ontop of Christy...I coulda just said he covered...but mounting sounded better for a dude getting on a chick...he doesn't get the orgasim though, but rather the 1,2,3!
WINNERS: Abdul Q, Randy Orton, & Johnny Chaos

-MATCH SEVEN-
SIX PERSON TAG TEAM MATCH
Kurtis Porter & The Movement vs Spider, Avalanche, & The Rock
The bell rings signaling the start of the match. Kurtis Porter starts things off with Spider. They lock in a collar elbow tie Kurtis and Spider fight each other to a standstill neither man getting the upper hand on the other. Kurtis kind of Surprised the shorter Spider was able to hold his ground. Both men circle for a moment before locking in another collar elbow tie. They spin each other trying to get the upper hand and Spider ends up in a corner. The ref pulls them apart and Kurtis breaks clean. A third collar elbow tie in the middle of the ring and this time Kurtis locks Spider in a headlock. Spider fights through th pain and counters into a hammerlock. Kurtis looks for an opening and catches Spider in the bridge of the nose with an elbow. Spider staggers back and grips his face Kurtis closes in but is taken down with a drop toe hold. Spider immediately tries for an ankle lock but Porter scurries to a bottom rope. Porter eyes Spider for a moment before getting back to a vertical base. A kick to the gut from Spider stops Kurtis advance. Spider than backs him to the ropes and Irish whips Porter who takes Spider down with a huge clothesline. He grabs Spider’s leg trying to lock in the D-Lock buts Spider is able to get to a bottom rope. Spider looks at Porter as he gets to his feet then chuckles and nods. Porter smirks and shrugs.

The match continues with Spider and Porter fighting to a more or less stalemate. There are tags back and forth between both teams team Porter eventually gets the upper hand and starts to take the match over when they isolate Spider.

Spider comes off the rebound and gets planted with a K-Bite. Porter pins, again a 2 count. Rick Cage reaches for a tag and Porter goes over and brings him into the ring. Spider staggers to his feet and turns into a spear from Cage. Cage pins hooking both legs but The Rock breaks it up at a two count. Cage tells the ref to keep The Rock out of the ring an din his corner before stomping away on Spider. He brings Spider to vertical base before sending him back to the canvas with a standing dropkick. He then locks in a sleeper hold getting as much leverage a s he can as he tries to put Spider away .Spider is able to muster enough energy to deliver an elbow to Cages abdomen. Then another and another. Cage breaks the hold the kicks Spider in the mid section and takes him down with a snap suplex. This time Avalanche breaks up the pin. Cage points and says something to Avalanche before locking Spider in a head lock and forcing him towards his corner. Cage tags in Blitz and they hit Spider with a double DDT before Cage leaves the ring. Blitz drags Spider to the middle of the ring and pins hooking a leg. Again Avalanche breaks the pin.

Blitz signals for the Wheelbarrow driver looking to finish off Spider for good. As he goes to pick Spider up Avalanche and The Rock try to enter the ring. Blitz momentarily turns his attention to the ref making sure that he keeps Avalanche and The Rock on the outside. He turns his attention back to Spider who shoves Blitz hand off of him and hit’s him with a Smash. Both men fall to the mat not moving and the ref starts his 10 count. Spider eventually makes his way to The Rock as Blitz tags in Cage.
Cage and The Rock start exchanging right hands in the middle of the ring. The Rock starts getting the upper hand. He Irish whips Cage but doesn’t see the blind tag from Porter. On the rebound The Rock puts Cage down with a spinebuster. As soon as he gets back up he’s taken down with Da Meat Hook by Kurtis Porter. Cage rolls to the outside as Porter is about to go for the pin but Avalanche is already in the ring and sends Porter to the canvas with a running big boot. The ref starts his 10 count again. Porter is first to his corner and tags in Blitz. Blitz enters the ring and charges at The Rocks corner he baseball slides Avalanche taking the big man off the mat. He gets back up and swings at Spider. Spider blocks the punch and guillotines Blitz on the top rope. He stumbles into a back body drop from The Rock. The Rock falls forward with an outstretched hand to Spider who’s back on the apron. Cage enters the ring and tries for a clothesline but Spider ducks and Cage is then low bridged by The Rock. Porter comes I and his clothesline connects sending Spider to the mat. Porters then dragged to the outside by Avalanche as The Rock fights with Rick Cage on the outside.

Blitz get’s back to his feet and sees Spider down. He signals for the wheelbarrow driver again. As Spider is up in the air he kicks his feet and turns it around so that he has Blitz set up for the wheelbarrow driver. He then hoists Blitz up more so he’s on his shoulder then plants him with a Tangled Web. 1...2...3!

WINNERS: SPIDER, AVALANCHE, & THE ROCK

The stage explodes into pyro as Butterfly by CrazyTown begins playing over the PA System. Moments later, Katie Jones walks out from onto the stage wearing short leather shorts and a tank top with long black boots. She stops on the stage and looks around with a huge smile on her face as the crowd continues to cheer for her. The camera reveals the special guest commentators, Jonathan Steele and Jimmy Justice, who were brought in just for Katie and Big Show's special match.

JONATHAN STEELE: It sure is good to be back.
JIMMY JUSTICE: We're only here for this one stupid match.
JONATHAN STEELE: Quit complaining, you act like you had something to do. Good to be back for now than not at all.
JIMMY JUSTICE: Whatever. You're so gay.
Katie makes her way to the ring on the ramp, that for some reason is raised, connecting straight to the ring, and the music cuts. Suddenly....WELLL, It's the Big Show!! hits the PA system. Katie watches the ramp, waiting on Big Show, but he never walks out. Everyone in the arena waits, confused, when Katie is attacked from behind by Big Show as he jumps up into the ring. The bell quickly sounds and the match begins.

-MAIN EVENT-
1ST BLOOD MATCH
Katie Jones vs The Big Show
Katie gets up from the floor, a little peeved. The match is lopsided. Katie tries to fight back against Big Show, but he laughs. Big Show continuously tosses Katie around the ring.
After a little bit of fun, Big Show decides to take it a little farther. Big Show finds a baseball bat underneath the ring, obviously to signify the one that Katie had attacked Jensen with at last week's Heatwave. Katie tries to run, but Big Show drops her with the baseball bat. Being since the match is First Blood and there is no disqualification, Big Show beats Katie with the bat for a while, without drawing blood.
Big Show finds tables underneath the ring as well while Katie lies on the mat, struggling to get up after the beating. He brings the tables into the ring. Big Show sets them up, the first one he sits near Katie, who tries to escape again, but Big Show slaps her and drags her back. He sets her up on the first table while he picks up the second and sets it up over Katie who lies helplessly.
Big Show grins as the crowd boos and Big Show climbs up a metal ladder that descends from the rafters and wastes no time in flattening Katie in between the two tables. Katie continues to lie there, barely breathing, but Big Show still isn't done. Big Show helps Katie up and continues his assault with punches and slaps, all which are legal of course, with no DQ.
Katie still hasn't bled yet due to Big Show's precise attacking of certain areas. Big Show brings out various other weapons, such as chairs, brooms, buckets, hammers, etc. and uses every one on Katie, multiple times. Finally, Big Show kicks Katie in the face as she lies on the mat, drawing blood from her mouth, making him the winner.

WINNER: THE BIG SHOW

AFTERMATH
After the match is over with, Fort Minor begins playing and everyone's favorite (cough - BULL) guy comes out, Michael Jensen himself. He walks on the ramp and into the ring. He looks down at Katie and all the debris in the ring then at Big Show who hands him a mic.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Good job, as usual Paul. But I have come out here with a major announcement. I have recently finished two different investigations. I have discovered that the person behind both crimes...the crime of what happened to Dean at WrestleMania, and Chris Jericho being ran over back in march. It is actually the same person that is behind both of those crimes. I have used the power of persuasion, and that person will reveal theirself....right after this..

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera's return from commercial where we see Big Show dropping Katie out of the ring. Jensen seems to have left. Suddenly....

MAYBE I'M THE ONE
MAYBE I'M THE ONE, WHO IS
A SKITSOFRENIC PSYCHO

"Psycho" by Puddle of Mudd continues to play while the crowd continues to look around.

JIMMY JUSTICE: Who the heck is this? I've never heard this song before, well here anyway.

JONATHAN STEELE: Beats me..

JIMMY JUSTICE: Oh bullshit, you know everything about useless information, you're like Dalton Kane with Movies and shows.

JONATHAN STEELE: Well I seriously don't know this one.

The camera's focus on the entrance stage where we see 4 heavy built security guards walk out on the stage, then inbetween them comes...Michael Jensen?

JIMMY JUSTICE: Wasn't he just out here?

JONATHAN STEELE: I'm confused too....It was Jensen all along? Granted Dean makes sense, seen that coming...but Jericho?

JIMMY JUSTICE: Apparently...but give the man a chance to speak about it Steele.

Jensen continues down the ramp with the security guards as he walks up the steps. Jensen retrieves the mic and casually smiles as the music fades away.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You look a little...surprised. You are all asking yourselves, why?...Not about Dean, who cares about that, you know thats no big surprise, everyone was blaming me for that, rightfully so. I promised I would get rid of him once and for all at WrestleMania, and I did just that.

Jensen smirks slightly, then holds up a finger.

MICHAEL JENSEN: But Jericho on the other hand, Jericho is where you all stand shocked and confused. But Micheal, he was part of your very own Industry, how can you do that? That's simple, because I can. I have the money to do it, so I did it. Jericho had it coming, part of the Industry or not, he dropped the ball, and that simply cannot be tolerated. The Industry is designed, and built solely for the best the wrestling industry has to offer, hence the name. If you can't cut it, if I make that random mistake in thinking you are the best, I will damn sure rectify that mistake.

Jensen smiles again and nods.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Just ask The Reaper. He was brining nothing but embarrassment upon my name, so I had The Big Show, and Reaper's replacement, Randy Orton take him out of the picture. Then there's Cameron Hayden, Once again a disgrace to the name of me and The Industry. That's when he was terminated, I mean does noone else find it fishy that he randomly vanished? Yes, fishy indeed.

Jensen smirks and rubs his chin.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Then their was The Miz...well no I had nothing to do with that, that was just a fluke. I had nothing bad to say about that guy, was runner up at Sole Survivor, he brought home two titles to the Industry. However, if there's one thing I didn't care for him doing, is that he lost his Mid Eastern Title, to, of ALL people...Dean "I'm an immature dead idiot" Winchester.

Jensen smiles and nods again.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Finally that brings us to Chris Jericho...what did he possibly do?.....oh do you mean besides being the first person to even gurantee victory at Sole Survivor, just to get tossed out like he was nothing, that very same night he failed to bring the Tag Title to the Industry off White Tiger...something even freakin Trish Stratus could do. He was embarrassing me like the rest, so I had him taken care of, I had him ran down.

JONATHAN STEELE: Wow, I don't think I'd want to be a member of The Industry, or at least, you better make damn sure you stay on your game if you do.

JIMMY JUSTICE: Just look at what's going on with Randy Orton....you can't cross the boss, that's pretty damn basic..

MICHAEL JENSEN: So that brings be back to the other crime I have confessed to...and that is Dean Winchester. I will not deny it anymore, I tried to put the blame on other people, even his own friend Triple H, but you people wouldn't buy it. I no longer care, I have nothing to worry about.

JONATHAN STEELE: Except maybe 25 to life..

JIMMY JUSTICE: Pttf...he'll buy the best damn lawers, hell he'll secretly pay the judge off to call him innocent, he's a fuckin genious I swear.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Just like I promised at WrestleMania...I have gone in on my word...you can all thank me, cherish me...for I am the reason, you will never see Dean Winchester...EVER AGAIN!
Suddenly, the lights go out.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What the hell?

There's silence when Break by Three Days Grace explodes over the PA system, slowly rising as it starts and then almost shaking the arena as the first guitar riff hits. The music subsides after the guitar riff and it plays a little softer.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I didn't say cue any music.
JONATHAN STEELE: What's going on here?
JIMMY JUSTICE: Who's music is this?

The lights turn back on to reveal Jensen and Big Show who look around, confused. Suddenly the stage erupts into pyro as fireworks explodes across the front edge and flames shoot up on the sides.

JONATHAN STEELE: Holy crap!
JIMMY JUSTICE: That's awesome....whoever this person is...I like 'em.

The stage is now covered in smoke after the pyro stopped, leaving everyone wondering what just happened. After a couple of seconds, Dean Winchester shoots out of the smoke, sprinting toward the ring. Jensen's eyes widen and he quickly hides behind Big Show who steps forward, trying to be intimidating.

JONATHAN STEELE: No way! Dean Winchester?
JIMMY JUSTICE: I thought he died.
JONATHAN STEELE: That's what everyone thought.
JIMMY JUSTICE: BOO!!

Jonathan looks to Jimmy, raising his eyebrow.

JONATHAN STEELE: Wait, you said you liked him.
JIMMY JUSTICE: No I didn't.
JONATHAN STEELE: Yeah, you said it when the pyro was going off that you liked whoever was responsible.
JIMMY JUSTICE: You must've been hearing things.....besides, Big Show is about to end his return.

Dean continues running as Bobby suddenly runs up the steps to the ring and quickly cuts the ropes in front of Dean, allowing Dean easy access to the ring as he runs over the fallen ropes. Big Show puts up his fists, in defense, when Dean, using the momentum from him running, springs into the air and pulls back his fist. Big Show's jaw drops as he watches Dean Winchester. Bad idea. Dean swings his fist as he comes down, connecting to Big Show's now open jaw, knocking him out. Dean stops, breathing heavily, and looks up at Jensen who stares down at Big Show and then looks back up at Dean, locking eyes.

JONATHAN STEELE: Did you see that?
JIMMY JUSTICE: No way. There's no way he could've done that.
JONATHAN STEELE: Well he just did.
JIMMY JUSTICE: That's bull.
JONATHAN STEELE: Whatever it is, what's gunna happen now?
JIMMY JUSTICE: Don't worry, Jensen will do something.

Jensen does do something, he stands there, trembling a little. Dean slowly starts walking up to Jensen and Jensen starts backing up, until he runs into the back ropes, looking behind him then quickly back at Dean. Dean stops, inches from Jensen's face, and reaches for Jensen. Jensen instinctively and defensively puts his hands up to protect himself, but Dean simply grabs the microphone. The whole arena goes silent as Dean continues to stare at Jensen.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I'm home.

Jensen slowly lowers his arms to look at Dean.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Now that I have your attention, let's get straight to business. We never got to have our match, so you and me........Retribution...and this time it's No Holds Barred.

The crowd continues to sit silent for a moment. Dean drops the microphone and turns to Katie. The crowd takes the hint and erupts. All that can be heard is the crowd cheering and applauding as paramedics attend to Katie who lies on the mat, still motionless. Dean turns back around and stares at Jensen, emotionless, as Jensen looks back.

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #16: May 23rd, 2010
Page 1 of 1