Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 7:53 pm

Episode (Main): #10
Date: March 21st, 2010
Venue: Arena-Auditorium - Laramie, Wyoming
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 14 out of 20 RolePlays

The Normal HeatWave opening video plays, "Let it Roll" by Divide the Day keeps playing as the normal small pyro show goes off on stage. .

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome to Larmarie Wyoming! We are sold out just 21 days before WrestleMania, I'm Kenny Greenwood and of course joined by Kelly as we welcome you to HeatWave!

KELLY: We got another huge show in store for you tonight folks, when we have the two grand slammers going head to head as Johnny Chaos takes on White Tiger.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It'll be the first time that has happened, at least since Johnny completed his. Also we will fill the last Money in the Bank spot. And also two other matches that feature people who have already qualified, when ETMac takes on Ciaran Michaels...and Randy Orton faces Kurtis Porter.

KELLY: Them all sound good...but what about when Women's Champion, Brooke McGuire, takes on the Number one Contender from Sole Survivor, Alicia Q...a preview to what it would have been at WrestleMania, if not for Trish and her pull with Jensen.

KENNY GREENWOOD: She certainly can be convincing...it all sounds great though, I say we get the show on the road!

With that "I'm the Champ" by Ghostface Killa hits over the pa speakers. Spider & Cyan walks through the curtains and the crowd looks on, not knowing how to react to the debuting superstar and his manager.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring first, accompanied by Cyan Valor...from Toronto Canada, weighing in at 235 pounds...SPIDER!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This should be good Kelly, we're about to see a match with two of EWE's newest signings making their debut.

KELLY: Them are always good.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Not always, we've had plenty that Big Show interupted, and demolished everyone.

KELLY: Tends to happen when people sign, then never get seen again, I hate when they do that.

Spider and Cyan continue their way down the ramp. Spider slides into the ring and gets ready for his opponent, while Cyan stays on the outside. All of a sudden "Canadian Destroyer" by Dale Oliver which the crowd actually cheers when Williams seperates the curtains.

KELLY: How come he gets a fan reaction and the other debuter didn't?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well they already know this guy from...umm...what was the name of that worthless fed, you know, that one that has good talent in the ring...well used to til they started taking all the old WWE and WCW rejects...but their production value is crappy as hell...crap what is their name...oh ya TNA...anyways. They know him from there.

KELLY: Okay, but doesn't his contract say he's a heel? why are they cheering?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well the TNA smarks, they are glad to see him here...but being his EWE debut, and the fact he wasn't able to roleplay...they don't have a reason to hate him yet.

JENNIFER SPARKS: His opponent...from Wisdor Ontario Canada, weighing in at 179 pounds...PETEY WILLIAMS!!

Williams continues down the ramp and slides into the ring, as the ref calls for the bell.

-OPENING MATCH-
STANDARD MATCH
Spider vs Petey Williams
Spider and Petey lock up. Spider keeps the momentum in his favor hitting several moves. After no time he's able to lock in the Spider Sting. Petey tries his best to get out of the hold, but just when he's about to reach the bottom rope, Spider pulls him back acrossed the ring. Petey keeps trying to fight and reaches again, but Spider pulls him again. Finally Petey has no choice but to tap out.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The winner of this match, SPIDER!

"I'm The Champ" hits again as Cyan joins Spider in the ring to celebrate.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a debut victory for Spider.

KELLY: Too bad it was such a short match though.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It happens.. He'll have some good ones.

They continue to celebrate, until suddenly their music cuts and "L's Theme" quickly replaces it. Everyone turns their attention to the titan tron as a brief promo plays, ending with.

COMING SOON

The camera's open backstage where we see White Tiger getting ready for his match, the crowd instantly roar just for seeing him, but their mood quickly changes when he's approached by Michael Jensen.

WHITE TIGER: Well look what we have here...Drive any Porche's off a bridge lately?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I told you, that crap is getting old.

WHITE TIGER: Ya ya sure...so what do you want?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm here to talk about last week.

WHITE TIGER: Trying to save Edge's title?

MICHAEL JENSEN: No, not that...he doesn't need me to anyway.

WHITE TIGER: Sure he don't.

White Tiger shakes his head and laughs a little bit.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm trying to let you know, after what happened to Jericho last week. I have opened up an investigation.

WHITE TIGER: Well good for you, but whats that got to do with me?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I have already compliled a list of suspects...and you're at the top of the list.

WHITE TIGER: Normally I'd be flattered to be at the top of a list, since the alphabet always makes me last on the Roster. But what even gives you the slightest idea I'd try to run Jericho down?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Simple...you want him out of the way.

WHITE TIGER: Excuse me?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You want to be real partners with Edge...so you decided to take his real partner out.

White Tiger laughs and shakes his head.

WHITE TIGER: You got it all wrong. See there's a hole in your theory. I can care less about Edge. The only reason I keep these tag team titles with him, is to drive him crazy...apparently it's doing a number on you too.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Whatever...just know that I'm watching you.

Jensen walks off as Tiger shakes his head.

WHITE TIGER: Better make sure I lock the door when I take a shower.

As the camera's return to ringside, Mortis and Ivan are already in the ring as "It Doesn't Matter" (remake) by Tony Harnell & Ted Poley hits over the PA system. The crowd looks on as Blitz & Mr Green step through the curtains out on stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is a Triple Threat match...on his way to the ring, accompanied by Mr Green...from Beany Town, weighing in at 200 pounds...BLITZ!!

Blitz and Mr Green continue their way down the ramp as Blitz quickly sprints and slides into the ring. The ref quickly calls for the bell.

-MATCH TWO-
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Blitz vs Mortis vs Ivan
Just as soon as the bell rings, Ivan charges at Blitz, but Blitz quickly hits him with The Blitz Flip for his trouble. Mortis then tries to get Blitz, but Blitz hits the Wheelbarrow Driver getting the pin and the victory.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...BLITZ!!

"It Doesn't Matter" hits again as Mr Green enters the ring and raises Blitz's hand. The two start celebrating as Blitz gets very excitted.

KELLY: Blitz seems pretty excitted.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well he just won his debut, of course he is.

The camera's then quickly fade backstage. Orton walks up to Jensen's office. He knocks on the door.

MICHAEL JENSEN: (inside office) Come in.

Orton opens the door and walks inside. Jensen looks up from his computer as Orton walks in.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Just who I wanted to talk to. Have a seat.

Jensen presents the seat in front of his office. Orton walks over to the chair and notices the TV as he sits.

RANDY ORTON: What's with the TV?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Don't worry about that. I want to talk about you.

RANDY ORTON: What about me?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You know, I just happened to be watching you and Trixy's interview and I couldn't help but wonder if I heard correctly. I swear I heard you say that you were dropping out of the Money in the Bank match. Tell me I misunderstood.

Orton shrugs.

RANDY ORTON: You heard right. I forfeit.

Jensen sits for a moment as he thinks. Orton starts to get up.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Sit back down.

Orton slowly sits back down.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Alright, so I did hear correctly. Now answer me this. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DROPPING OUT?

RANDY ORTON: Don't yell at me.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I will do whatever I feel like doing. You have no say so in the matter.

RANDY ORTON: Whatever.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Answer the question. Why are you dropping out?

Orton tries to think of a reason and then shrugs.

RANDY ORTON: Just felt like it.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well here's the deal. You aren't dropping out.

RANDY ORTON: Umm I don't think that's up to you.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yes....it is. You are not dropping out of the Money in the Bank match.

RANDY ORTON: What's it matter to you?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You are part of the Industry. Whatever you do effects us as a whole. I will not let you jeopardize our chances of bringing home all the gold at Wrestlemania.

RANDY ORTON: Well sorry, I'm out.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's what you think. I've already discussed this with Law. He says you can't drop out, even if you wanted to. You're in the match, whether you like it or not.

RANDY ORTON: Then I just won't show.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Why are you being so difficult? You will show.

RANDY ORTON: See, I keep trying to tell you this. You don't own me.

Jensen sits forward in his desk.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's where you're wrong. All I have to do is snap my fingers and nobody would even remember who Randy Orton was.

RANDY ORTON: Bull.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Wanna try?

RANDY ORTON: I'm not scared of you, Jensen.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Who said anything about being scared? It's about respect....and how much of it you give me.

RANDY ORTON: I think it works both ways.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Again, you don't seem to grasp this concept. I own the EWE...which means I own everything in it, including you.

RANDY ORTON: Then I'll just go back to Vince.

Jensen smirks.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Do you really think he'd want you back? You haven't been much of a show around here lately. The only thing that you have going for you is me...and the Industry. Without it, you don't matter.

RANDY ORTON: Randy Orton always has and always will matter.

MICHAEL JENSEN: We'll see about that. If you don't show for Money in the Bank, we'll put that theory to the test.

Orton sits back in his chair a little. Jensen smirks again.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I thought so. Next time you think of pulling a stupid stunt like this, do yourself a favor....don't.

Orton continues to sit, silent.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Get out of my office.

Orton slowly gets up and walks to the door.

MICHAEL JENSEN: By the way, that Trixy is quite a catch, isn't she?

Orton turns back to Jensen.

RANDY ORTON: What?

MICHAEL JENSEN: That Trixy...she's so full of energy. Makes me wanna watch wrestling. Glad I hired her.

RANDY ORTON: Yeah....sure.

Orton opens the door and walks out. He leans back against Jensen's now closed door.

RANDY ORTON: Great.

The scene fades back to ringside, just then "In my Head" by Jason Derulo hits, the crowd gives a mixed reaction as Britney walks out through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on her way to the ring, from Evansville Indiana...Britney SUGAR West!!

Britney contnues down the ramp and casually enters the ring. Her music slowly fades out, then laughs are heard echoing around the arena. "Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim hits over the PA and the crowd boos when Trish walks out on the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And her opponent...representing The Industry...from Toronto Canada...TRISH STRATUS!!

Trish continues down the ramp and enters the ring, she looks over at Britney and rolls her eyes as the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Britney West vs Trish Stratus
Britney quickly gets the advantage running and tackling Trish. Birtney hits a few punches then picks Trish up, deleviering a suplex. After awhile Britney shoots for the Sugar Rush, but Trish rolls out of the way just in time. Britney gets up and looks at Trish. The pair look eachother over, both taunting the other to come on, finally Trish suddenly slaps the ref? Britney looks confused, the ref then looks over and calls for the bell.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The winner of this match, as a result of a Disqualification...SUGAR!!

KELLY: Why did Trish get herself disqualified?

KENNY GREENWOOD: To take the easy way out...something her and her boyfriend seem to do alot.

Sugar holds her hands out like "why did you do that?" Trish just laughs, then suddenly deleivers a Chick Kick! The crowd boos as Trish laughs and takes a bow.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh come on, can she ever do anything, decent.

Trish grabs Sugar and deleivers Stratusfaction, for more boos. Trish then gets a mic from Jennifer.

TRISH STRATUS: Jensen told me to do that. But I also did it for me...I did it to send a message to Brooke and Alicia...you see, I can care less who wins your boring match tonight. Because come WrestleMania, the result will be the same. In the words of Booker T...I'll become a 5 TIME...5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME! 5 TIME, WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

Trish laughs at her Booker T impersonation, while the crowd just boos her.

TRISH STRATUS: Now Can You Dig That?

Trish laughs again and drops the mic as "Time to Rock N Roll" hits again. Trish heads up the ramp and the camera's fade to a commercial.

As the camera's return from break "You Drove me to it" by Hell is for Heroes cues over the PA Speakers, and the crowd cheers as Adam Webb seperates the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...and it is to determine the final spot in the Money in the Bank at WrestleMania!...introducing firts, from Palm Bay Florida...weighing in at 203 pounds...ADAM WEBB!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This is a 2nd chance Money in the Bank Qualifyer, which means everyone in this match has already been in one, but lost...this man losing to Orton in a matter of seconds.

KELLY: That being because Orton attacked him from behind and hit the RKO before the bell even rang.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Of course..

Webb continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Webb jumps up on the turnbukle and poses for the crowd who cheers more. Webb hops down, then "Don't Stop" by Inner Party System hits over the PA. Rick walks out onto the stage as the crowd cheers some more.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent, from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 227 pounds...RICK CAGE!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This is actually his 3rd Qualifyer...first he lost the open invatational at No Love Lost that was won by Ciaran Michaels...then the next week, in a close match, he was defeated by ETMac.

KELLY: So the question is, will 3rd time be the charm?

Cage continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. The ref looks to both men then signals for the bell.

-MATCH FOUR-
2ND CHANCE MITB QUALIFYER
FIVE WAY F#CKERS STANDARD MATCH
Adam Webb vs Rick Cage vs CM Punk vs Nero Phoenix vs Blue Panther
Webb and Cage begin circling the ring for a few moments. Suddenly Webb explodes at Cage with a fearce clothesline. Webb drags Rick up and hits a quick snap supplex. While down Webb hits a standing moonsault and covers for a quick two count. Webb maintains control for awhile, until Rick is finally able to hit a nice counter, then followup with a snap ddt. He covers, getting a quick two count. Rick controls the match for awhile himself. Towards the end both men collide in the middle of the ring as the ref starts a 10 count. Both make it up at 9, that's when Rick charges and hits Webb with a spear. Rick goes for the Franchise Driver, but Webb counters out of hit, then locks in TheSpiderWebb! Rick fights and fights, but begins to fade away. The ref grabs Rick's hand and drops it, it does it again, on the 3rd time Rick keeps it up, then fights his way back to his feet. Rick gets positioned right, then begins elbowing Webb in the gut. Rick gets out then grabs Webb hitting a downward spiral. Cage then climbs up the turnbukle, and shoots for the Frog Splash. At the last moment, Webb gets his knees up. Cage holds his gut while Webb gets up. Webb then grabs Rick and connects the Direct Impact! Webb covers and gets the 1...2...3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner, ADAM WEBB!!

Webb's music hits again as the ref raises his hand.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a match that was, Adam Webb is going to WrestleMania!

KELLY: You gotta feel sorry for Rick Cage, he's had 3 chances...all three times he's lost in good matches, not like he was pwned.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Ya, but that happens in this business. None the less let's take a look at our Money in the Bank Match now.

KELLY: All the spots have been filled, all we need to know now is the type of match it will be.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's right, and regardless of what it is, it should be a good one.

KELLY: No doubt about that.

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

21 DAYS AWAY

EVER SINCE THE 2008 CLASS, A NEW TRADITION BEGAN
THAT BEING TO INDUCT ACTIVE SUPERSTARS
THE 2008 CLASS WAS HUGE, THIS YEARS IS A MORE LOGICAL SIZE
WITH 5 INACTIVE, AND 2 ACTIVE
THE FIRST ACTIVE MEMBER TO BE INDUCTED THIS YEAR
HE CAME TO EWE IN SEPTEMBER OF 2005
HE CLIMBED THE RANKS OF MONDAY NIGHT CHAOS
AND HE WAS ONLY AN EWE TITLE SHY OF ACHIEVING THE CHAOS GRAND SLAM
CAN HE GET THE JOB DONE AT WRESTLEMANIA AND BECOME MR MONEY IN THE BANK
WHICH COULD THEN FINALLY MAKE HIM EWE CHAMPION
WE'LL FIND OUT AT WRESTLEMANIA
BUT THE NIGHT BEFORE THAT, WE PUT HIM IN THE HALL OF FAME!

KURTIS PORTER!!

The camera's return to ringside as "Let's Go" kicks over the PA System. The crowd cheers as ETMac walks out through the curtains, all alone.

KELLY: You gotta wonder how he'll be able to concentrate on this match, with what happened to Jessica.

KENNY GREENWOOD: We all can't help but wonder that.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring, from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 250 Pounds...ETMAC!!

ETMac continues his way down the ramp and enters the ring, his mind seeming to be in a different place as he pays no attention to his cheering fans. Suddenly "X Gonna give it to ya" by DMX cues over the PA System. The crowd keeps cheering as Ciaran Michaels comes out through the curtains.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And here's what makes it even worse for ETMac..he can't have an opponent like Ciaran Michaels, and not have your full attention on him.

KELLY: I totally agree. This could be bad for ETMac.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...from San Antonio Texas, weighing in at 238 pounds...The Real Xtreme Kid...CIARAN MICHAELS!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This match is somewhat of a Money in the Bank Preview...and this man right here, come April 11th, will be the first person in EWE to enter his 3rd Money in the Bank contest.

KELLY: Quite an amazing thing, will 3rd time be the charm though?

KENNY GREENWOOD: We'll have to wait til WrestleMania to find out.

Ciaran continues down the ramp and slides into the ring. Ciaran and ETMac stare eachother down for a moment as the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
STANDARD MATCH
ETMac vs Ciaran Michaels
Mac and Ciaran locks up, they both keep blocking eachother from doing a move, but finally ETMac shoves Ciaran off, then charges connecting a hard clothesline. Ciaran gets up and charges at ETMac but Mac quickly hits him with a spinebuster. Mac covers, only getting a two count. ETMac controls the match for awhile and then locks in an STF, Ciaran screams and fights trying to get free, until he's finally able to reach the ropes. ETMac picks Ciaran up and whips him to the corner, but Ciaran runs up and flips back, landing a moonsault on ETMac. The ref counts as Ciaran hooks the legs, but ETMac barely kicks out. As ETMac gets up, Ciaran hits a perfect standing dropkick. Ciaran follows up with a standing moonsault, and covers for another two count. Ciaran maintains control with multiple flowing locks and holds, ETMac never gives in though and gets the ropes each time. Ciaran sets ETMac up for the X-Effect, but ETMac quickly counters and goes for the Mac-Spin, Ciaran counters though and quickly locks in the San Antonio Crossface! The crowd cheers as ETMac fights for survival, he rolls around a couple times, but Ciaran keeps it locked, finally though ETMac is able to get a hold of the ropes. ETMac and Ciaran both get up, ETMac charges at Ciaran, but Ciaran reacts quickly, nailing the X-Effect! He covers finally scoring the 3 count!

JENNIFER SPARKS: The winner of this match...CIARAN MICHAELS!!

The crowd cheers as "X Gonna Give it To Ya" hits again and Ciaran celebrates.

KENNY GREENWOOD: With the exception of last weeks Tag Match, The Real Xtreme Kid is really on a roll here.

KELLY: Maybe 3rd time really will be the charm?

The camera's fade backstage to the office of Michael Jensen. Michael Jensen sits in his office. A knock sounds and Jensen looks up.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Come in.

The door opens and Stone walks in. He closes the door behind him and walks up to Jensen's desk, standing in front of it, with his hand in front of him, at attention. Jensen sits there for a minute, waiting for a response.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well?

STONE: Well what, sir?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Stone, I called you in here for a reason. Have we located Dean Winchester, yet?

STONE: No, sir. Since his match against The Miz, he's vanished.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Why didn't you guys grab him after the match like we planned?

STONE: We tried to sir, but he escaped into the crowd.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I actually got him to show up in the stadium instead of his own little "ring" and you let him get away.

Jensen puts his head in his hands.

STONE: I'm sorry, sir. We'll get him.

Jensen looks up at Stone.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You keep saying that, but I haven't seen any results. I need those files back.

Suddenly, there's another knock on the door. Stone walks to it and opens it. A man pushes a crate inside of Jensen's office, on a dolley. The crate is clearly two parts with a line horizontally along the middle and latches on each side. The man sets the crate down and turns to Jensen.

DELIVERY MAN: I need you to sign this.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What is it?

The man turns to the crate again and then looks back to Jensen.

DELIVERY MAN: No idea. Was told to deliver it to a Michael Jensen and given the address. You're Michael Jensen, aren't ya?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yes, but...

DELIVERY MAN: Sign here.

The man puts the clipboard in front of Jensen and points to a line on the paper. Jensen hesistates for a moment and then signs. The delivery man looks it over for a moment and then looks back up at Jensen.

DELIVERY MAN: Pleasure doing business with ya.

The man exits Jensen's office as Stone and Jensen watch him leave. Jensen then looks to Stone.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Do you know what that was about?

STONE: I have no idea, sir.

Jensen turns to the crate.

STONE: What do you think it is, sir?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I don't know. Open it.

Stone walks over to the crate and looks it over for a moment. He then undoes one latch. Nothing happens. He looks to Jensen who nods. Stone undoes another and another. Finally, he undoes the last latch. Stone looks to Jensen again who looks anxious. Stone grabs the top and quickly pulls it off as Jensen shields himself with his hands. After a moment, Jensen looks up. It's a flatscreen TV.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well, look there. Maybe I have more fans than I thought.

Jensen is starts to get up when the TV suddenly turns on. Jensen's face turns from a smile to a frown, instantly. On the TV is Dean Winchester, with a serious look on his face.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Sit down.
Jensen just drops.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Good. Now we have a problem.

Jensen snaps out of his trance.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You're damn right we do. You still have my files.

DEAN WINCHESTER: ...and your Mid Eastern Championship.

Dean smiles as he holds it up.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm not playing games here. I want my files back....and I want that title back.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Well you're not getting those.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Then what the hell is this all about?

DEAN WINCHESTER: You banned me. I can't compete in any matches, I can't have any fun, and most of all, you banned me from Wrestlemania.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So?

DEAN WINCHESTER: So, I'm going to Wrestlemania.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well, unless you weren't paying attention to what you just said, you're banned.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Exactly. By you. So, you're going to lift the ban and let me back.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No. You've been nothing, but trouble. You've given me crap, pranked me, humiliated me, and worst of all, stolen from me. You're not coming back.

Dean thinks for a moment.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Alright, then. How about I make you a deal?

MICHAEL JENSEN: No thanks. The only deal I want to hear is you giving me my files back.

DEAN WINCHESTER: They're not your files.

MICHAEL JENSEN: The hell they aren't.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Whatever, you're not getting them back. But I will give you a chance to get your title back.

Dean grins.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Don't worry, I'm taking it back as soon as I find you.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Why wait? How about we have a match for it?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Who?

DEAN WINCHESTER: Me and you.

Jensen sits for a moment.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You want to wrestle me?

DEAN WINCHESTER: I didn't stutter.

Jensen bursts into laughter.

DEAN WINCHESTER: What's so funny?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm not wrestling you.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Scared?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Nope. But if you'll excuse me, I have things to do.

Jensen motions for Stone to turn off the TV.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I'm not kidding, let me back.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Bye, Dean.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I'm serious. You and me. I'm going to Wrestlemania. You can't....

Stone shuts off the TV.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Trace the signal. NOW!

STONE: Yes, sir.

Stone pulls out his phone and quickly leaves Jensen's office. Jensen sits there, putting his hand to his chin, thinking.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

"Voices" by Rev Theory continues to play as Orton walks through the curtains. Orton stops and poses on the stage with a smug look on his face.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first...from St Louis Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds...RANDY ORTON!!

Orton continues to slowly make his way down the ramp, ignoring all the booing fans.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here comes a man who could be very dangerous person to look out for in the Money in the Bank.

KELLY: There's no questioning that, he'll be dangerous no matter what kind of match it is. He's one demented individual.

Orton rolls into the ring and climbs the turnbukle to pose, while the crowd continues to boo. Orton gets down as "Til I Collapse" by Eminem ft Nate Dogg hits over the PA system. The crowd quickly cheers as Kurtis and Lillie Porter steps through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent, accompanied by Lillie Porter...from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 230 pounds....KURTIS PORTER!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here comes a man, who has been eluded of the EWE Championship for so long.

KELLY: But come WrestleMania, if he could win, he'd have a very strong chance at finally getting that title.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Not many have failed to cash in successfully on Money in the Bank...only Edge failed, which was at WrestleMania 4.

Kurtis and Lillie continue down the ramp where Kurtis slides into the ring. Porter and Orton stare off circling the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH SIX-
STANDARD MATCH
Randy Orton vs Kurtis Porter
Porter and Orton begin exchanging rights, K~Dawg wins the exchange then hits a quick ddt. Porter grabs Orton and hits a stalling supplex, he flips over into a cover, getting a two count. K~Dawg keeps control for awhile then hitting the Streaker. Porter covers but only gets a two count. K~Dawg then locks in the D-Lock, to which Orton begins to try and fight out of it. Porter keeps it locked, but after awhile Orton is able to get the bottom rope. As both men get up, Orton quickly back hands K~Dawg, making him back up a little bit. Orton then hits a perfect standing dropkick, with plenty of vertical air. Orton then locks in a sleeper, K~Dawg slowly begins to fade away, but the usual drop hands three times, Porter keeps his hand up on the 3rd, then begins elbowing Orton in the gut. Porter then quickly goes for Da Meat Hook, but Orton counters shoving him off. Orton then quickly follows up with the inverted headlock backbreaker. Orton covers but only gets a two count. Orton then begins to stomp at K~Dawg, walking all the way around him with the Viper Stomps. As K~Dawg tries to crawl over and pull himself up, Orton goes to grab K~Dawg, but K~Dawg shoves him away. K~Dawg then climbs the turnbukle, but Orton quickly hits the ropes, causing K~Dawg to crash on the turnbukle. Orton quickly grabs him by the head and pulls him off the turnbukle, leaving his feet on the top rope, Orton then proceeds to hit the DDT. Rather than covering, Orton drops to his stomache, stalking Porter. Porter finally gets up, and Orton shoots for the RKO, but K~Dawg quickly shoves him off. Porter quickly grabs Orton from behind, then nails the Detroit Windbreaker! The crowd explodes as Porter covers and gets the 1,2,3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...KURTIS PORTER!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: K-Dawg just keeps on rolling...yet another victory.

KELLY: He certainly has alot of momentum going into WrestleMania.

"Til I Collapse" hits again as Lillie joins K~Dawg in celebration. Orton rolls out of the ring and storms up the ramp in a bad mood. K~Dawg laughs and continues his celebration. The camera's return backstage where we see Jensen walking the halls again. He's stopped by Trixy.

TRIXY: Mr Jensen. I know you've had a long night already, but I was wondering if you've had any more developements in Jericho's investigation?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm at the same place I was earlier. White Tiger can deny it all he wants, but he's still my prime suspect...right after him, is the people involved in the Money in the Bank.

TRIXY: Which one?

MICHAEL JENSEN: All of them...they all had something to gain...they all knew they wouldn't have a chance at winning if Jericho qualified...so they stopped him from doing just that.

TRIXY: What about Randy Orton, he's a member of the Industry, but he's also part of the Money in the Bank, do you even suspect him?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I would like to think not, since as you pointed out he's part of the Industry. But I still wouldn't put it past him. He has the will to win, the drive to do whatever, and I do mean whatever it takes to win. So yes, Industry or not, Orton is also on that list.

TRIXY: Well thanks for your time, good luck and I hope you catch the person who did it.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Don't worry, I will.

Jensen smiles and walks off as the scene fades.

:: To Be Continued ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 7:53 pm

As the camera's return from commercial "Your Disease" by Saliva hits over the PA System, the crowd instantly cheers as LAW walks out on the stage.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well it looks like we're about to hear from our other co-owner.

KELLY: We've done seen Jensen plenty tonight...let's see what LAW has in store for us.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Co-Owner of Extreme Wrestling Entertainment...LAW!!

LAW continues down the ramp and enters the ring. Jennifer hands LAW the mic and he looks over to the crowd with a smirk.

LAW: How you guys doing tonight?

The crowd cheers as LAW smiles and nods.

LAW: That's good...now, you guys have done seen plenty of Jensen here tonight.

The crowd boos the mention of his name, as LAW tries to hold back a laugh.

LAW: His hands have been kinda full tonight, so I took the liberty in coming out here to make this announcement. As you guys know, ever since WrestleMania 3, we have adoted the Money in the Bank concept.

The crowd cheers as LAW nods

LAW: It is a concept we have taken from the WWE. It is a concept that usually features 6 individuals in a match, the winner gets a contract, and that contract is good for a EWE Heavyweight Championship match anytime they want withing 1 year after the night they won it.

The crowd cheers, as LAW then puts a finger up.

LAW: But here's the difference. WWE always has, always will, contest their Money in the Bank in a Ladder Match. Here in EWE, we do things differently. We have come up with a way to still make our Money in the Bank unique, and through the years we have done that. We don't do the same match every year like they do. We always have a different kind of match, which is what makes ours unique.

The crowd cheers to agree with LAW.

LAW: WrestleMania 3 it was King of the Mountain...WrestleMania 4, it was the 1st and only Three Layers of Hell...and WrestleMania 5 it was the standard Ladder Match...Now that brings me to this year.

The crowd looks on in anticipation as LAW smiles.

LAW: Me and Jensen talked it over, and have agreed upon the stipulation for this year's Money in the Bank.

KENNY GREENWOOD: LAW and Jensen agreed on something?

KELLY: Somebody call Ripley's!

LAW: This year is interesting....because at an EWE Event...we have a WWE concept, with the Money in the Bank...taking place in a TNA Match...THE ULTIMATE X!!

The crowd explodes as LAW nods.

KELLY: Wow The Ultimate X!

KENNY GREENWOOD: That is kind of intersting though...WWE's Money in the Bank concept determined in a TNA Ultimate X...at EWE WrestleMania Six.

KELLY: Screw the details...it'll be awesome!

"Your Disease" hits again as LAW starts heading back up the ramp. As LAW heads through the curtains, the camera's fade off to an appropriate WrestleMania Recall.

AND NOW...A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST SPECTACLE ON EARTH.

WRESTLEMANIA V
MONEY IN THE BANK
Ladder Match

Ciaran Michaels vs David Hybrid vs Chris Hart vs Mr Man vs Nero Phoenix vs White Tiger

The bell sounds starting off the match as all six men start beating on one another Hybrid & Hart are on one side of the ring while Michaels & Man are another side of the ring Tiger & Nero are outside the ring each of them sliding a ladder into the ring as they climb into the ring. Tiger picks up his ladder charging Hybrid & Hart as he knocks both men down from behind Nero grabs his ladder as Michaels & Man turn around and dropkick the ladder back into Nero who crashes to the mat Michaels spins Man around picking him up as he body slams Man onto the ladder

Tiger sets his ladder up under the briefcase as he sees Michaels turning around Tiger kicks Michaels in the gut as he goes for a DDT but Michaels counters shoving Tiger away before catching him with a kick to the gut as Michaels begins climbing up the ladder

Jimmy Justice: Ciaran Michaels is going to be the first to try to climb the ladder.

Michaels gets halfway up the ladder before anyone takes notice Hybrid & Hart both try climbing the ladder before finally Hart shoves the ladder causing Michaels to come tumbling down as he crashes to the mat with the ladder landing on him

Jonathan Steele: Ciaran Michaels takes the first big fall of this match. And man was it a hard one.

A replay of Michaels crashing with the ladder is shown as we return to live action with Nero picking up the other ladder as he sets it into a corner Michaels slowly gets to his feet as Nero grabs Tiger whipping him into the ladder but Tiger reverses sending Nero face first into the ladder Nero smacks the ladder which falls back against him as he crashes to the mat with the ladder on top of him

Outside the ring Hart has a chair in hand as he slides into the ring cracking it across the back of Hybrid & Man before Michaels kicks the chair away from Hart Michaels picks up the chair and swings at Hart's head but Hart ducks and connects with a super kick into the chair knocking Michaels down. Hart is suddenly knocked down from behind by White Tiger with a ladder to the back of the head of Hart

Jimmy Justice: This action is crazy and right now White Tiger is the only man standing.

Tiger sets the ladder under the briefcase but he's knocked down by Nero Phoenix with a chair to the back. Nero smacks the3 chair into the back of White Tiger once again before dropping the chair as he turns his attention to the ladder and begins climbing it. Outside the ring we see David Hybrid with a table that he sends into the ring Nero continues to climb up the ladder as finally Chris Hart & Ciaran Michaels take notice

Hart & Michaels both rush the ladder as Hart kick Michaels in the gut before climbing up the ladder after Nero who starts to reach for the briefcase as Hart stops him in his tracks with a shot to the gut Hart climbs up the ladder as he grabs Nero's head smashing it into the ladder. Hart grabs Nero as he attempts a suplex off the ladder but Nero counters it. Nero fights his way loose as he hits Hart in the gut Nero reaches up for the briefcase once again when he's suddenly caught from behind with a chair to the back courtesy of White Tiger. Tiger climbs up the ladder grabbing Nero from behind as he gives Nero a back suplex off the ladder as both men fall fifteen feet to the mat below

Crowd: Holy shit!!! Holy shit!!!

A replay of White Tiger giving Nero a back suplex is shown as we return to live action as Chris Hart has his hands on the briefcase

Jimmy Justice: Chris Hart could win this match right here and now. Because no one is up on the ladder.

David Hybrid quickly climbs up the ladder as he catches Hart with a shot to the gut Hart loses his grip on the briefcase as Hybrid tries to grab it but Hart stops him. Hart grabs Hybrid giving him a suplex off the ladder as both Hybrid & Hart crash through the table in the ring

Jonathan Steele: Good god that was a fifteen foot drop that both men took. And they both landed through a table. This match is insane.

A replay of Hybrid & Hart crashing through the table is shown as we return to live action with White Tiger & Nero Phoenix climbing up the ladder

Jimmy Justice: This match has now come down to a two man race and it's between Nero Phoenix & White Tiger.

Both men climb up the ladder reaching the top at the same timer as they both start hammering one another with rights & lefts. Nero grabs Tiger's head smashing it into the top of the ladder while Tiger shoves the briefcase into the face of Nero causing him to almost fall off the ladder

Both men continue there fight on the ladder as we see a second ladder come into play as Mr. Man begins climbing the other ladder

Jonathan Steele: Looks as if we now have a three man race on our hands.

Man climbs to the top of the ladder as he hits Tiger with a right hand following up with one for Nero as he reaches for the briefcase when Man is caught off guard by a shot from Ciaran Michaels

Jimmy Justice: Where the hell did he come from?

Jonathan Steele: I'm not sure. I think he came up the ladder when no one was looking.

Michaels smashes Man's head into the ladder as he reaches for the briefcase but Nero & White Tiger both catch Michaels with right hands the three men continue to fight a top of the two ladders while trying to reach out for the briefcase hanging high above the ring

Jimmy Justice: We could have a demolition derby on our hands. All four of those men are on top of the ladder and none of them are giving an inch.

The fight continues between the four men when we see Man & Michaels beginning to lose there balance as the camera shows Hybrid & Hart underneath both Michaels & Man Hybrid & Hart both deliver simultaneous power bombs to Michaels & Man as all four men crash down to the mat

Jonathan Steele: My god Mr. Man & Ciaran Michaels look like there out of it. Not to mention David Hybrid & Chris Hart as well.

White Tiger & Nero are still fighting a top of the ladder as Nero sends the briefcase into the face of Tiger who starts to stagger off the ladder Nero grabs the briefcase as he starts to bring it down but Nero loses his grip ion the briefcase as Tiger smashes it into the face of Nero causing him to lose his balance and fall off the ladder. Nero crashes hard onto the mat below as Tiger pulls the briefcase down as the bell sounds

Jennifer Sparks: Here's your winner of the Money in the Bank match. White Tiger!!

"Welcome to the Jungle" plays as Tiger sits a top of the ladder holding the briefcase in his hands to the cheers of the crowd

Jimmy Justice: White Tiger has done it. He came to Wrestlemania 5 and won the Money in the Bank match.

Jonathan Steele: He certainly did. Tiger went through five other men but managed to win the Money in the Bank here tonight.

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO AN EVENT NOT MANY E-FEDS HAVE HAD BEFORE

EWE WRESTLEMANI SIX, LIVE APRIL 11TH 2010 FROM SAFECO FIELD IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON AND ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

The camera's return back to ringside where the camera pans the crowd then back over to the entrance set when suddenly..

BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE
SO HOT!

The crowd jumps to their feet as "So Hot" by Kid Rock continues to play over the PA System. Christy Chaos comes skipping through the curtains, wearing a baby blue "Christy Chaos" sleevless T-Shirt, and matching "Star Struck Productions" Mini-Skirt. Christy continues her way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Christy pulls a mic out of her skirt as the music begins to fade away.

CHRISTY CHAOS: Bet you guys weren't expecting me tonight.

The crowd cheers, happy to see her anyway, as she smiles.

CHRISTY CHAOS: I'm here to make sort of an announcement myself. As you already know, I am being greatly under-estimated already for the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania. After the announcement LAW just made, I'm sure it'll get alot worse, because I've only been in one Ultimate X, and I lost.

The crowd boos as Christy nods her head.

CHRISTY CHAOS: I know, but I'm not letting stuff like that get me down. These guys want to under-estimate me, it'll be their problem. The worst thing they can do, is underestimate a Chaos. Yes you heard me right, I gave my brother his credit. He's been under-estimated, and he's proved them wrong. His sister is no different.

The crowd cheers.

CHRISTY CHAOS: I don't care if I haven't ever won Ultimate X...there's a first time for everything...and that's exactly what you'll see at WrestleMania...I gurantee....I'm done with the I'll try...I'm guranteeing...guranteeing you all that at WrestleMania...I'll become the first ever, Miss MONEY IN THE BANK!

The crowd cheers as Christy drops the mic and raises her arms, but her music doesn't hit, instead another one does.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

The crowd boos as "Voices" by Rev Theory continues over the PA system. Orton walks his way down the ramp, already back in street clothes. Orton gets into the ring and the music cuts as he picks up Christy's mic.

RANDY ORTON: The first Miss Money in the Bank, are you serious? This is a joke right? It must be, you have got to be high as a kite if you think you have a chance in hell at WrestleMania.

The crowd boos while Orton ignores them.

RANDY ORTON: There's no way humanly possible you can win this match. Need I remind you, that I'm one of your opponents, and I'll be damned if I could ever lose to a little tramp like you!

The crowd boos even more as Orton stares Christy off.

RANDY ORTON: I'm the most deserving person in this match. I'm the one who will take down that briefcase...I'll go on to cash it in, and call myself your rightful EWE....Champion.

The crowd boos as Orton had posed in that last bit.

RANDY ORTON: The mere thought that you even have the slightest chance at winning this match, is redundant. The fact that you can even be in the same ring with someone like me is the real mystery. Come WrestleMania, you won't be walking out with the briefcase, you haven't a prayer. Let me remind you why...better yet...I'll show you..

Orton suddenly drops the mic, then hits Christy with an RKO!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh come on! Not an RKO on poor Christy!

KELLY: Like it or not, he'll be allowed to do that at WrestleMania.

Orton gets up and smiles with a pose while the crowd boos. Orton looks down at Christy and quickly replaces that smile with a sadistic look in his eyes. He begins stalking Christy as she beging to slowly move. Christy gets up to her hands and knees as Orton has backed up to the corner.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Would somebody please stop him?! She might not even make it to WrestleMania!

Kenny's wish is granted, as just when Orton was about to punt Christy, Ciaran Michaels comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring. Of course, like always, Orton slides out of the ring and starts backing up the ramp. Ciaran checks on Christy then looks up at Orton who's still walking backwards up the ramp.

As the camera's return from commercial "Beverly Hills" by Weezer hits over the PA system. The crowd erupts into cheers as Brooke seperates the curtains, with the Women's Championship around her waist.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...introducing first, from Hollywood California...She is the EWE Women's Champion...BROOKE MCGUIRE!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: A small WrestleMania Preview here...just like last week with Trish vs Alicia.

KELLY: Except this is the very match we would have seen at WrestleMania, had Trish not wiseled her way into it through Jensen.

Brooke continues down the ramp and enters the ring. Brooke raises up the title to which the crowd cheers, Brooke hands the ref over to the time keeper as "Starstrukk" by 3OH3 ft Katy Perry hits over the PA System. The crowd cheers when Alicia walks out onto the stage and poses.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And her opponent...from Hells Kitchen New York...ALICIA Q!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here she comes, the original Number one Contender.

KELLY: She defeated Christy Chaos at Sole Survivor to earn that right.

Alicia continues down the ramp to the ring. She gets in and looks at Brooke. They look at eachother for a moment, then shake hands before the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH SEVEN-
NON-TITLE STANDARD MATCH
Brooke McGuire(c) vs Alicia Q
The match goes back and forth to begin with, but as per usual, the 1st to post usually gets the 1st control of the match. With that said, Brooke hits a spinning heel kick out of nowhere. From there Brooke takes control of the match getting many near falls. Brooke dominates the match, until suddenly Alicia hits a Tilt-A-White headscissors takedown, which changes everything. Alicia starts to take control of the match, getting many near falls of her own. Alicia dominates for awhile, until she goes for the lights out, Brooke quickly ducks out of the way, then hits a reverse neckbreaker. Brooke then climbs up the turnbukle and measures Alicia up, Brooke jumps off as Alicia gets up, and connects a Struck Down! Brooke crawls over and gets the cover, one...two...thr...kick out! Brooke sits up in dis-belief. Brooke grabs Alicia and tries for the Hollywood HeartBreaker, but Alicia counters with a crucifix pin, to which Brooke barely kicks out. Alicia tries for another Lights Out, but Brooke counters again. Brooke then goes for the Brooke-N-Dreams, but Alicia counters as well. Alicia then goes for the Faith Breaker, to which she connects! She covers as the ref counts the 3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...ALICIA Q!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a victory for Alicia!

KELLY: If she does that at WrestleMania, she'll be the new Women's Champion!

"Strarstrukk" hits again as Alicia begins celebrating. Alicia looks up on the stage, where Trish catches her eye. Trish is standing on the stage golf clapping, Alicia then taunts Trish to "com on" but Trish laughs and points to the WrestleMania logo in the rafters.

THE FINAL INDUCTION OF THIS YEARS HALL OF FAME
HE CAME TO EWE IN 2004, AND HAS HELD PLENTY OF GOLD
HE IS NOT ONLY A HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE SHY OF THE SILVER GRAND SLAM
BUT TWO SHY OF THE GOLDEN GRAND SLAM
JUST 24 HOURS BEFORE HIS HUGE MONEY IN THE BANK, WE PUT HIM WITH THE ELITE
EVERYONE WELCOME TO THE HALL OF FAME, THE REAL XTREME KID!

CIARAN MICHAELS!!

As the camera's return from break "BOOM" by POD echoes around the arena. The crowd instantly boos before the pyro shoots off, and sure enough Johnny Chaos and Drama emurge through the smoke.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is tonight's featured main event, and it is scheduled for one fall!...On his way to the ring, accompanied by his wife Drama...from Kansas City Missouri, The Extreme One...JOHNNY CHAOS!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: A Match Johnny Chaos requested last week, in hopes of drawing Eighteen out to answer his challenge for WrestleMania.

KELLY: Well weather it'll work or not, it will indeed be for the first time ever Golden Grand Slammer vs Golden Grand Slammer

Chaos and Drama continue down the ramp as Johnny slides into the ring. Chaos' theme cuts and moments later is replaced...

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

The crowd explodes as "Welcome to The Jungle" by Gun N Roses cues over the PA System, and the man himself walks through the curtains with the Tag Title on his waist, and Sole Survivor Briefcase in his hand.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent, from Rawlins WYOMING...weighing in at 229 pounds....he is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...and the 2010 Sole Survivor...WHITE TIGER!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Legend himself, this will be a great match.

KELLY: If Drama can stay out of it, and Johnny can stay within the rules.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Which I doubt either.

Tiger continues down the ramp and up the steps. He enters the ring and raises up his briefcase before he lays both the briefcase and the Tag Title to the side as the time keeper grabs them, the ref calls for the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
STANDARD MATCH
Johnny Chaos vs White Tiger
Chaos and Tiger lock up, WT quickly hits a snap supplex. Tiger then locks in a sleeper trying to wear down Johnny. Tiger whips Johnny towards the ropes, but changes his mind as he keeps hold of Johnny, then hits a short-arm clothesline. WT continues to keep control of the match, hitting plenty of offensive moves and locking in plenty of sleepers and subbmissions to wear Johnny down. Johnny has virtually no offense, until Drama trips WT up by the foot. WT looks back at her as she smiles innocently. Johnny then grabs WT from behind and hits a reverse neckbreaker. Johnny covers but only gets a two count. Johnny then begins to take over the match, with plenty of quick high pace moves, he too gets many near falls. Johnny then runs and connects with a Spear as the crowd boos. Johnny grabs WT's legs and locks in the Chaos Effect, to which the crowd boos more. WT fights his way to the ropes, but Johnny pulls him back acrossed the ring. WT pulls himself back acrossed and once again gets close to the rope, but Johnny once again drags him back acrossed the ring, this time he sits down to apply more pressure. Tiger screams in pain, but fights through it as he still manages to drag himself acrossed the ring, he makes one final lunge, then grabs the bottom rope. Johnny raises his hands and begins celebrating his victory, that is until the ref informs him that Tiger didn't submit, he got the ropes. Johnny turns back to Tiger in frustration, but he's not there, he's on the turnbukle. Tiger jumps off and connects The Struck Down! The Crowd explodes as WT catches his breathe. WT crawls over and makes the cover...one...two...thre...KICK OUT! WT can't believe it, neither can the crowd as they boo. WT grabs Chaos and locks in The Tiger's Snare as the crowd explodes. Johnny fights and fights trying to stay alive. After being in the hold for what seemed like hours to Johnny, he finally spins out of it, and out of nowhere hits The Extreme MakeOver! The crowd boos as Johnny crawls over and makes the cover...one...two...thr...KICK OUT! The crowd roars as Johnny seems very pissed. Johnny grabs Tiger and hits a 2nd Extreme MakeOver, to which the crowd boos. Johnny then climbs the turnbukle and taunts the still booing crowd, before jumping off and hitting The Extreme Splash! Johnny hooks the leg as the ref counts the one...two...three.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The winner of this match...JOHNNY CHAOS!!

The crowd boos as Johnny mounts ontop of White Tiger and begins hitting several hard rights. The ref yells at Johnny to get off, but he ignores him.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Come on, the match is over!

Drama then slides Johnny a chair, he picks it up and smiles. The ref sternly warns Johnny not to use it. Johnny of course ignores the warning, and cracks Tiger right between the eyes! The ref rolls out of the ring and runs over to Jennifer, telling her something.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just been informed...The referee has decided to reverse the decision....therefore your winner, as a result of a disqualification...WHITE TIGER!!

The crowd explodes, as does Johnny in a different way. Johnny picks the chair right back and yells at White Tiger to get up.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The referee has reversed the decision because of this after match attack...and now he wants to do more?

KELLY: He didn't take it so well.

Johnny continues to stalk White Tiger...suddenly "Sinner" by Drowning Pool hits the PA Speakers, to which the crowd erupts as Johnny looks straight up to the entrance set with wide eyes.

KELLY: IS IT HER?!

KENNY GREENWOOD: It's certainly her theme song!

The music continues to play, as Johnny continues to look around, all while WT has done rolled out of the ring. Finally this image appears on the titan tron, to which the crowd gives a mixed reaction, wanting to see her tonight.

KELLY: OH MY GOD! KENNY SHE'LL BE HERE NEXT WEEK!

KENNY GREENWOOD: I can't wait!!

Johnny shakes his head as he stares at the image on the titan tron, still trying to act tough about it. The camera's then fade off backstage where we see LAW walking the hallway.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well don't go anywhere folks...the Main Event Contract Signing for WrestleMania is up next!

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

21 DAYS AWAY

"Crack Addict" by Limp Bizkit hits as the camera's come to the announce table.

KENNY GREENWOOD: WrestleMania only 3 Weeks away, it's going to be a big night.

KELLY: No doubt about it Kenny, just look at some of the matches so far.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well let's do that then, starting off with the Womens Championship

KENNY GREENWOOD: Brooke will defend against former Champion, Trish Stratus...and Number one contender, Alicia Q in a Triple Threat match

KELLY: Noone seems to have the momentum in their favor right now. Trish got a victory over Alicia last week, but Alicia beat Brooke tonight.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It should be a good one Kelly.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Then we have two legends and Hall of Famers going head to head when co-owner LAW goes one on one with Rikku.

KELLY: What should be another classic Kenny...will LAW Break the streak Rikku has over him, or will Rikku continue to break the LAW?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Nice pun....that now leaves us with the Money in the Bank.

KENNY GREENWOOD: As we heard earlier, this year it'll take place in the ever popular Ultimate X.

KELLY: EWE has used that match before, and it's always been exciting. We have alot of high flyers in this match, so it should definately be entertaining.

KENNY GREENWOOD: WrestleMania is only 3 Weeks away, be sure to order!

The camera's shoot to ringside where we see a table set up in the middle of the ring. A Contract lays on the center of the table, and a chair is on one side of the table. The chair on the other side is already being occupied by White Tiger, still out here from his match he just had. LAW is also already in the ring as he stands at the end of the table with a mic.

LAW: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to sign the contract for WrestleMania's Main Event.

The crowd cheers as LAW nods, then looks over to White Tiger.

LAW: You feeling okay to do this?

WHITE TIGER: Of course I am...it's going to take alot more then that to keep me down.

LAW: Glad to hear that. We may not know Edge's choice yet...but we do know one opponent you're guranteed to face, so let's go ahead and bring him out.

ARE YOU READ?

The crowd cheers as the song switches.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

"The Game" by Motorhead continues over the PA System, and the crowd explodes when HHH seperates the curtains. HHH continues down the ramp in jeans and a DX T-Shirt. HHH walks up the steps and enters the ring. LAW motions to the empty chair as HHH takes a seat and the music fades.

LAW: Alright let's get this over with. Now if Edge refuses to come out here and sign, that's his own fault. He will be stripped of the Title, and the two of you will go one on one at WrestleMania to crown a new EWE Champion.

The crowd cheers, liking the sound of that.

LAW: With that said, let's get this contract signed.

White Tiger pics up the mic on the table and looks at HHH.

WHITE TIGER: Hunter, I know we've had a long history...our ups, and our downs. The last two times we have met one on one, it ended in a draw. At WrestleMania, that will not happen...because I will become the first ever 6x Champion.

The crowd cheers that statement as WT smiles. HHH smirks a little himself and shakes his head. WT then signs the contract, as HHH picks the mic up.

TRIPLE H: You know Jeff, I can't help but agree. At WrestleMania, their won't be a draw, their will be a winner. That much I do agree with. However, it won't be you becoming a 6x Champion. It'll be me becoming the first ever 4x EWE Champion...and retaining my throne as the King of WrestleMania.

The crowd cheers that statement as well as WT smiles and nods.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well it is true, Triple H does have the best record at WrestleMania here in EWE.

HHH signs the contract then puts the pen down as LAW picks the contract up.

LAW: There you have it...at WrestleMania...for the EWE Championship, it'll be White Tiger....versus...

LAW is suddenly cut off...

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

The crowd boos as "Metalingius" continues over the PA System. HHH and WT both get out of their chairs to be ready for the EWE Champion. The camera's focus on the entrance set, but nothing seems to be happening, other than Edge's titan tron. It's at that point two people come over the barricade. Back in the ring, WT is suddenly hit from behind with a Skull Crushing Finale, by Miz! HHH is about to charge at Miz, but he's grabbed by the shoulder and spun around, then planted with an RKO!

KENNY GREENWOOD: IT'S AN AMBUSH!

Miz and Orton flip the table over as they smile and look at LAW. LAW could prob take them if he wanted he thinks, but decides the better of it and turns to leave, but it's then he's met with a hard right hand, from Big Show on the outside! LAW turns around about to fall, but before he can finish falling, he's nailed with a SPEAR! The crowd boos as Edge looks down at LAW, he brushes his hair out of his face and smiles.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What the hell did they attack him for?!

KELLY: The Industry cares for noone, especially these 3.

Edge picks up the contract off the mat, and signs it, which actually gets some cheers. Edge then leans over and picks up the mic.

EDGE: I hope you idiots see what you got yourselves into. Because I gurantee on April 11th...I'm leaving Safeco Field, the same way i go in...YOUR EWE CHAMPION!

The crowd boos disagreeing as Edge drops the mic and "Metalingius" hits again. Edge rolls out of the ring and joins Show, Orton and Miz at the bottom of the ramp. Trish who came out when Edge did, joins them too as she hands him the EWE Championship. The tag must be in the back, noone cares for it I suppose.

KELLY: HHH and White Tiger are both left unconcious...LAW even...but Edge walks out with his Title...is this to happen at WrestleMania?

KENNY GREENWOOD: God I hope not.

The Industry stops when they reach the stage, and Edge raises up the EWE Championship to the booing crowd. That's when we see the copyright info and the scene fades away.

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #10: March 21st, 2010
Page 1 of 1