Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 5:59 pm

Episode (Main): #9
Date: March 14th, 2010
Venue: Qwest Center - Omaha, Nebraska
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 9 RolePlays

The Normal HeatWave opening video plays, "Let it Roll" by Divide the Day keeps playing as the normal small pyro show goes off on stage. .

KENNY GREENWOOD: Just 28 Days left until WrestleMania! I'm Kenny Greenwood, as always joined by Kelly as we weclome you to the sold out Qwest Center in Omaha Nebraska, for another exciting edition of HeatWave!!

KELLY: You're sure right about that Kenny...We got two more Money in the Bank Qualifyers tonight, and they look to be good ones.

KENNY GREENWOOD: No denying that, Also tonight Dean and Miz will meet one on one for a 3rd time...The tie will be broken...and this time, it'll be for the Mid Eastern Championship!

KELLY: I'm almost as excited for that match, as I am The Main Event!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Which is saying something...when it's D-Generation X taking one White Tiger, and the real Xtreme Kid himself, Ciaran Michaels.

Suddenly "Your Disease" by Saliva kicks over the PA System, and the crowd jumps to their feet.

KELLY: That's all great Kenny, but right now, we're being joined by one of our Co-Owners, the better one!

KENNY GREENWOOD: I can agree with that better one part, least he's not power hungry like the other one.

The crowd continues to cheer when LAW walks out through the curtains, he's sporting a nice suit. LAW continues his way down the ramp and enters the ring. He pulls a mic out of his inside jacket pocket as his music begins to fade.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Interesting place to put the mic.

KELLY: He came prepared.

LAW: First off, thanks for the reception, I aprreciate that, I really do.

The fans cheer again as LAW nods his head.

LAW: If you're cheering now, just wait til you hear what I came out here to do.

LAW pauses, as the crowd cheers a little, while others just sit in anticipation.

KELLY: What's he mean?

KENNY GREENWOOD: I guess we'll find out.

LAW: You fans are great to me, always have been through my career, and even more so when I became the co-owner of EWE. For that, I want to thank you all, with a little treat.

The crowd cheers again.

KELLY: Okay, now I'm really interested.

LAW: Not only do I want to give back to you, give you something you want, in doing so I get the chance to redeem myself. With that said, as of this moment, I'm sending out a formal challenge for WrestleMania...well actually I already called them and told them to come here tonight so we could get their answer.

KENNY GREENWOOD: This is sounding bigger by the second.

KELLY: I just want to know already! Is it the same person he hinted at a few months ago?

LAW: Yes Kelly it is!...wait, I'm not supposed to hear you.

the crowd laughs as LAW shrugs his shoulders.

LAW: Sorry, that's what happens when I read their script by mistake.

KELLY: What I say isn't scripted!

LAW: Yes it is...wait...anyways...moving on...I'm going to lay this out on the table...WrestleMania....LAW...vs...RIKKU!

The crowd explodes as LAW smiles.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh My God!

KELLY: Why is everyone challenging DOD?!...Johnny challenged Eighteen last week...now LAW has challenged Rikku!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Difference being, Rikku is supposed to be here tonight with her answer.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME

The crowd instantly boos as "Metalinguis" by Alter Bridge continues over the PA speakers. Edge doesn't come alone though, Trish, as expected, Michael Jensen and Big Show all walk out on the stage, receiving more boos. All four seem to be laughing as Jensen pulls up a mic.

MICHAEL JENSEN: This is quite funny.

LAW: What is it you find so humorous?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You trying to rekindle your career...or even trying to create a WrestleMania moment for yourself, that you've never had.

EDGE: And against a person he never beat....a chick even...don't leave that out.

The four laugh again, but LAW has a smile on his face.

LAW: I'm glad you guys find that funny. These fans actually want to see that, it's all about what they want right?

They laugh again.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What they want?...you're a riot Anthony...who cares what they want?

EDGE: They're nothing but a bunch of pathetic idiots.

The crowd boos as LAW shakes his head.

LAW: You guys got everything all wrong. But I'm kinda glad you're out here. Now you can hear my other announcement regarding WrestleMania.

MICHAEL JENSEN: And what would that be?

LAW: You're buddy there is going to love it.

They look around, then Edge points to himself.

LAW: Ya, you Edge.

EDGE: What are you trying to pull?

LAW: Let's face it, we all know you're faking that injury.

EDGE: You don't know that.. You can't prove it.

LAW: Maybe I can't. But even if you're are injuried, that's unfortunate for you. The EWE Championship is obligated to be on the line at WrestleMania.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Now wait a minute..

LAW: You should already know that Michael, it's the rules. Therefore, we are going to have a contract signing here next week. White Tiger and Triple H will both be here to sign on that contract.

The crowd cheers as Edge is about to flip out.

EDGE: What the hell do you think you're doing?!

LAW: It gets better. Cause if you don't sign next week...I will have no choice but to strip you of the EWE Championship..

The crowd cheers again as Edge is really not happy.

EDGE: You can't do that!

LAW: I can, and I will if you don't sign...then at WrestleMania, it'd be Triple H...one on one with White Tiger...to determine a NEW EWE Champion!

The crowd explodes, while Jensen and Edge are very irritated.

LAW: So see you next week boys, Edge, you might want to consider signing.

LAW winks as "Your Disease" hits again, and Edge starts bitching to Jensen. All while the scene fades away.

When the camera's return from break, Nero and Punk are already standing in the ring, along with Jennifer.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is a Triple Threat match scheduled for one fall, and it is a Money in the Bank Qualifyer! The winner will go on to enter the Money in the Bank at WrestleMania! In the ring, NERO PHOENIX AND CM PUNK!!

KELLY: Haha, two no shows introduced together.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What is wrong with you?

KELLY: I like to think nothing.

"Til I collapse" by Eminem ft Nate Dogg hits over the PA system, the crowd instant cheers as K~Dawg and Lillie walk out through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And now, accompanied by Lillie...from Detroit Michigan...weighing in at 230 pounds....KURTIS PORTER!!

K~Dawg and Lillie continue down the ramp. K~Dawg slides into the ring as the ref calls for the bell.

-OPENING MATCH-
Triple Threat MITB QUALIFYER
Nero Phoenix vs CM Punk vs Kurtis Porter
Punk and Nero trade shots, while Porter stands back and watches with a smile. Punk finally hits Nero with the GTS, but K~Dawg then hits Punk with Da Meat Hook, covering for a quick 3 count.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...KURITS PORTER!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: A big win for K~Dawg! His first Money in the Bank!

KELLY: Like I told you last week...it's Kurtis Porter now...even Jennifer realizes that.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well first off Jay still puts it for description, and I like it so I'll say what I want...what will he do, sue me?

KELLY: Maybe now.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well anyways, whatever you want to call him, he's now qualified, and with that we take a look at the Money in the Bank match so far.

KELLY: It's starting to look good Kenny.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Thats certainly right...but there's still 2 more spots left.

KELLY: And one of them is decided later tonight in another huge triple threat.

K~Dawg and Lillie celebrate their way up the ramp as the camera's fade off to the titan tron.

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

28 DAYS AWAY

As the camera's return to ringside, ETMatch is already in the ring.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

The crowd boos as Orton slowly walks out on the stage and does his cocky pose.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The Following contest is scheduled for one fall...on his way to the ring, from St Louis Missouri...weighing in at 245 pounds...RANDY ORTON!!

The crowd boos as Orton continues to slowly walk down the ramp.

JENNIFER SPARKS: and his opponent in the ring, ETMAC!

Orton finally reaches the end of the ramp, where he then rolls into the ring. He looks over at ETMac and smirks shaking his head before climbing up the turnbukle and posing again. Orton finally gets down as his music begins to fade away, the ref then calls for the bell.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Randy Orton vs ETMac
Orton and ETMac begin circling the ring, ETMac finally chargers at Orton with a clothesline, but Orton ducks out of the way. Orton then grabs ETMac and hits the backbreaker he normally does. A Few minutes into the match Orton begins stalking ETMac. Orton goes for the RKO, but ETMac shoves him off. EtMac then picks Orton up for the Mac-Spin, but Orton counters, and this time connects the RKO, he covers getting the three.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...RANDY ORTON!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh my god it's a miracle.

KELLY: That Randy won?

KENNY GREENWOOD: No, that Randy won cleanly.

"Voices" hits the PA again as Orton poses. Orton finishes his pose and is about to leave the ring, when he notices ETMac getting up on his hands and knees. A Smirk then crosses Orton's face.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh no..

Orton starts to measure ETMac up, but before he can do the punt we all knew was coming, "Til I Collapse" hits the PA system as the crowd cheers. Orton quickly looks around and sees K~Dawg standing on the stage with a smile on his face, taunting Orton.

KELLY: Kurtis Porter, the latest to qualify with the save!

ETMac takes this moment to roll out of the ring. Orton looks back and sees ETMac on the outside, he then turns back to K~Dawg and the two trade stares as the camera's fade to a commercial break.

When the camera's return from break, Alicia Q is once again already in the ring.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, in the ring...ALICIA Q!!

Some laughter echoes around the arena through the PA system, which is promptly followed by "Time to Rock N Roll" by Lil Kim. The crowd boos as Trish struts through the curtains and out on stage. She stops and acts like she's about to point, but stops and does the "whatever" motion with her hand, getting more boos as she laughs.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Her opponent...from Toronto Ontario Canada....TRISH STRATUS!!

Trish continues down the ramp and up the steps. She slowly enters the ring and starts to point again, but once again stops shaking her head as she laughs and the crowd boos. The ref then calls for the bell as it rings.

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Trish Stratus vs Alicia Q
Trish and Alicia lock up, and the match gets under way. Trish is able to quickly take over the match. Air Canada, then a Stratusphere. Now comes the Stratusfaction, Alicia counters though. Alicia tries to mount an offense herself, but Trish avoids it with the Ma-Trish, then connects a solid Chick Kick, hooking the leg for a three count.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...TRISH STRATUS!!

"Time to Rock N Roll" hits again as Trish forces the ref to raise her hand.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Trish Stratus, like her or not, gets a solid victory here tonight, which looks good going into WrestleMania.

KELLY: Oh certainly, especially with Alicia being one of her opponents.

Trish looks over and notices Alicia getting up. Trish measures her up...then connects ANOTHER CHICK KICK!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What was the point in that?! The match is over!

Trish laughs as the crowd boos. Suddenly "Beverly Hills" by Weezer hits and the crowd explodes as Brooke runs down to the ring, Trish quickly gets out and backs up the ramp. Brooke looks at Alicia, then looks at Trish. As Trish backs up the ramp, Brooke raises up the Women's Championship, which the crowd cheers as the camera's fade.

Jensen sits in his office, fingers laced, facing toward the camera.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Hello, this is Michael Jensen, co-owner of the EWE. Yesterday, during the press conference I scheduled, I had what looked like a "breakdown". I just wanted to clear this up with everyone. I did not have a mental breakdown. I was merely hoaxed by Dean Winchester. He slipped itching powder into a suit I had to change into after Triple H dumped his drink all over mine, which caused me to strip down like I did. I was merely trying to get away from the itching powder.

Jensen pauses for a moment.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Not only that, but he also managed to hijack the teleprompter that I was using and began taunting me, which is why it looked like I was talking to no one. I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my own behavior...as well as for Dean Winchester. He has finally crossed the line and I have taken precautions to ensure that he isn't able to do this to anyone...ever again.

Jensen clears his throat and then grins.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So to ensure that Dean Winchester is unable to bother anyone else, he has been suspended from the EWE and all of his matches after this week's card, until further notice. Not only that...

Jensen grins sinisterly.

MICHAEL JENSEN: ...this is the kicker. Not only is he suspended, but he will not be participating in this year's Wrestlemania...if any at all.

Jensen's grin grows into a big smile.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm sure you might think this is harsh, but I do not tolerate foolishness or stupidity....and Dean Winchester is both. Not only that, but he's stolen from me and that is one thing that I truly despise.

Jensen's smile is gone.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Now I know that I'm only co-owner, but this is one thing that Law isn't going to change. I simply won't allow it. If he has any problems with it, he can discuss it with me personally, but that still isn't going to change anything.

Jensen clears his throat again.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I appreciate your time and again, I sincerely apologize for yesterday. I assure you that it will never happen again. Thank you and goodnight.

The scene fades back to ringside just in time for "TNT" by ACDC to hit over the PA Speakers, to which the crowd cheers when Dean walks out through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...and it is for the EWE MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP!! Introducing the challenger...from Lawrence Kansas, weighing in at 250 pounds...The Dean of Mean...DEAN WINCHESTER!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a huge opportunity this is for Dean.

KELLY: But what about what Jensen just said?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Forget about that....if he's to be susspended...he could take the Mid Eastern Championship with him

Dean continues down the ramp slapping some fans hands on the way. Dean then slides into the ring as he starts getting impatient for his opponent.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

"I Came To Play" hits over the PA System, the crowd quickly boo as Miz causually walks out with both the Mid Eastern and International Titles over his shoulders.

JENNIFER SPARKS: His opponent...representing The Industry...from Clevland Ohio...weighing in at 231 pounds...he is the EWE International Champion...and defending EWE Mid Eastern Champion...THE MIZ!!!

Miz continues his way down the ramp, gloating every step of the way. He casually walks up the steps and enters the ring. He completely blows off Dean as he raises up both his titles with a smile. Miz then hands the Mid Eastern title over to the ref as he raises it up. The ref then takes both titles and hands them to the time keeper, then signals for the bell.

-MATCH FOUR-
EWE MID EASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP
The Miz(c) vs Dean Winchester
Miz and Dean lock up, Dean shoots and scores with a stalling supplex. He covers but only gets a two count. Dean controls the match for awhile, then tries to put Miz away with The Mean. Miz is able to break the hold with a rope break. After that Michael Jensen walks down the ramp, this of course instantly distracts Dean, Dean taunts Jensen to come on in, that's when Miz rolls Dean up from behind, but Dean is able to kick out. Jensen yells at Miz to put him away, thus Miz goes for the Skull Crushing Finale, but Dean counters, then connects The Exorcism! Jensen looks on in shock as Dean covers for the 1..2...3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...and NEW EWE MID EASTERN CHAMPION! DEAN WINCHESTER!!

"Highway to Hell" hits as the ref hands Dean the Mid Eastern Championship. Dean can't believe it himself as he takes the title and raises it up with joy.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I can't believe it! Dean has won his first career championship!

KELLY: Surely it's a moment the kid will never forget...even if he did win it off a no show.

KENNY GREENWOOD: No show or not, whatever that even means, he won that's what matters!

Dean starts his way up the ramp he stops on the stage and raises it up again as the crowd cheers. As Dean goes through the curtains, Miz walks over to the time keepers table and snatches his International Title in frustration as he storms his way up the ramp.

KELLY: Well at least he's not leaving empty handed. He still has the International Title.

KENNY GREENWOOD: But Miz is too greedy to accept that he's lost his other title, ah well.

The camera's switch backstage in the parking lot, where we see Chris Jericho getting out of his rental.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well there he is, he wasn't successful at Sole Survivor, but tonight he has another chance to get into WrestleMania, with a huge Money in the Bank Qualifyer.

KELLY: It's going to be a good match, that is for certain Kenny.

Jericho grabs his bag and starts walking towards the door. Suddenly we see headlights turn on from a bit of a distance. Tires start screeching, before suddenly the car comes racing at Jericho. Jericho has no time to respond before he's bouncing off the hood of the car, then back down to the concrete.

KENNY GREENWOOD: OH MY GOD!

The tires screech again as the car takes off and speeds out of the parking lot.

KELLY: What the heck just happened?!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Who was driving that car? and why did they just hit Jericho?!

Jericho lays on the ground motionless as the camera's fade off to a commercial.

The camera's return from commercial, where we are still focused in the parking lot. An Ambulance is now there, as EMT's are trying to load Jericho on a stretcher.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, it's quite a situation we have here.

KELLY: No kidding...before the commercial, someone hit Jericho with their car, and it clearly wasn't an accident.

The camera's show footage of what happened again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Really disturbing footage. I know Chris isn't exactly a great guy, but that was a little too much.

KELLY: Oh, way too much, I don't care how much of a dick someone is. You don't try to commit manslaughter.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The question still remains, who was in that car?

KELLY: I have a feeling this won't be the last we hear about it.

The EMTs get Jericho loaded up into the ambulance and shut the doors. A few seconds later the Ambulance drives off out of the parking lot, that's when the camera's return to ringside, with a close up on Kenny and Kelly.

KELLY: Well that certainly changes our other Money in the Bank Qualifyer.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It's more than that Kelly...who knows if Jericho will ever be seen in EWE again.

All of a sudden, "BOOM" by POD hits the PA speakers, and the crowd boos when Johnny and Drama walk through the curtains.

KELLY: Well I guess the show must go on.

KENNY GREENWOOD: He's not scheduled to compete here tonight, so this is kind of interesting.

Johnny and Drama continue down the ramp and enter the ring. Drama retrieves a mic and hands it to her husband.

JOHNNY CHAOS: First off, I gotta admit, what happened a few minutes ago...was pretty funny.

The crowd actually cheers a little bit, noone accused Jericho of being loved.

JOHNNY CHAOS: It just proves not even kissing Jensen's ass, can protect you.

KELLY: He realizes that statement, makes him a suspect.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The person who did it left though Kelly.

KELLY: We don't know that. Their was a whole commercial break after they left, plenty of time to sneak back when the camera's weren't on.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Though, it would of been better if that happened to an idiot like Triple H or White Tiger...someone like that.

The crowd boos this time as Johnny shakes his head.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Well noone asked you anyways. Let me tell you another moron. Android #18.

The crowd cheers just for the mention of her name.

JOHNNY CHAOS: How can you cheer a coward?

The crowd now boos Johnny calling her a coward.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Well it's true. I made a challenge to her last week for WrestleMania...have we heard her answer yet? I don't think so. I even went looking for her at her Orphanage, and she still didn't have the guts to show her face.

The crowd boos again as Johnny shakes his head.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I find that hard to believe, that she's scared of anyone at all.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Don't believe me? It just so happens I brought proof. Here go ahead and roll the footage from earlier this week. Go ahead, roll it.

Johnny points everyone's attention to the titan tron as the footage from earlier this week begins. The scene on the titan tron shows the main entrance to the Houlihan Orphanage in St. Cloud Minnesota. Johnny and Drama enter the front door and walk into the Orphanage. It's not long before they are greeted by the acting owner of the Orphange, we all know who the actual owner is.

CINDY HOULIHAN: How can I help you folks, you looking to adpot?

Johnny chuckles.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Heck no, I barely even see my own son.

DRAMA: You see your daughter though.

JOHNNY CHAOS: That's different, I was there when she was born, and I'm still with you.

CINDY HOULIHAN: Well how can I help you then?

JOHNNY CHAOS: I'm looking for the owner.

CINDY HOULIHAN: That would be me.

JOHNNY CHAOS: No, you're just in charge of it when she ain't here. I mean the actual owner.

CINDY HOULIHAN: Well she isn't here.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Are you sure?

CINDY HOULIHAN: Well I wouldn't lie.

JOHNNY CHAOS: How can I be sure of that? Your daughter is scared to face me, so of course she'd have you lie about her being here.

CINDY HOULIHAN: Why would she be scared to face someone she's never lost to? That's right, I know who you are.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Well good for you, but you should know, we have yet to have a proper match without something happening.

CINDY HOULIHAN: That's just like you.

JOHNNY CHAOS: What are you talking about?

CINDY HOULIHAN: Well someone like Eighteen, doesn't need excuses, she wins or she loses, she don't make excuses. When you lose, there's always an excuse.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Shut up Bitch, you don't know me.

CINDY HOULIHAN: I won't have you using that language here. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Fine fine, just tell miss coward I was here. And tell her, that if she really is too scared to face me, then to at least have enough guts to turn me down, rather then hiding from me.

CINDY HOULIHAN: I assure you that isn't the case, but whatever, I'll tell her what you said. Now good day sir.

Johnny shakes his head, intentionally knocking a shelf over as him and Drama walk out the door. The camera's then fade back to HeatWave, with Johnny and Drama in the ring. Johnny has a huge smile on his face, while the crowd is booing.

JOHNNY CHAOS: You see there, proof, your great Eighteen is ducking me. She fears The Extreme One.

The crowd boos in disagreement.

JOHNNY CHAOS: You can't deny it, videos don't lie. It was her orphanage, and she wasn't there? I highly doubt that. She doesn't even wrestle anymore, so where else would she be?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Does he not realize that even after she retired she said she wouldn't be there full time, she has alot of other business to deal with.

KELLY: And a movie deal she was working on. She could be shooting for that.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Don't you folks worry. I have another plan to draw her out of hiding.

Johnny smiles a devilish grin as the crowd looks on intrigued.

JOHNNY CHAOS: I already worked this with the bosses. So next week, I will force her to come out of hiding, when I emberass a good friend of hers. A Match all you morons have been dying for ever since I won the X-Division Title at WrestleMania 5.

KELLY: What is he talking about?

JOHNNY CHAOS: Those of you who are mentally retarded, when I won the X-Division Title at WrestleMania 5, that was when I completed my Golden Grand Slam.

The crowd boos Johnny as he shakes his head.

KENNY GREENWOOD: He never lets anyone forget about that.

JOHNNY CHAOS: Next week, here on HeatWave....Grand Slammer against Grand Slammer...it's your beloved White Tiger....one on one...with...JOHNNY FUCKING CHAOS!!

The crowd cheers that one as Johnny drops the mic and "BOOM" hits the PA speakers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Holly crap!

KELLY: Johnny Chaos and White Tiger one on one! for the first time since Johnny became a grand slammer...I can't wait!

KENNY GREENWOOD: You and me both!

Johnny and Drama continue their way up the ramp as the scene fades to another commercial break.

:: To Be Continued ::

Last edited by JAY on Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 5:59 pm

As the camera's return from break, Blue Panther is standing in the ring by Jennifer.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest has now been changed to a standard singles match...and it is a Money in the Bank Qualifyer! The winner will go on to enter the Money in the Bank Match at WrestleMania! In the ring...BLUE PANTHER!!

KELLY: This match of course changed from a triple threat to a singles match after what happened to Jericho.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Like the guy or not, that was still a bad deal.

BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE
SO HOT!

The crowd cheers as "So Hot" by Kid Rock continues to play and Christy comes through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his opponent...from Kansas City Missouri...CHRISTY CHAOS!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: As she's already pointed to, this will be the biggest match of Christy's career.

KELLY: And certainly not easy, cause as she also pointed to, Panther has been here before.

Christy sprints down the ramp, slapping hands of the fans on the way before she then slides into the ring. She hops up on the turnbkle and poses as the crowd cheers again. Christy hops down and shakes Panther's hand before the bell sounds.

-MATCH FIVE-
Triple Threat MITB Qualifyer
Blue Panther vs Chris Jericho vs Christy Chaos
Panther and Christy begin circling the ring. Christy finally charges at Panther but he ducks. Christy springs off the ropes though and she turns around in mid air, then connecting a DDT. She covers, only getting a two count. Panther whips Christy into the corner, where she runs up, and connects with Whisper in the Wind. She covers, getting another two count. This fast pace action continues on for awhile, until the point Panther tries to connect a clothesline, but Christy ducks, causing him to hit the ref instead. Panther shakes his head and turns back around to Christy, she shoots for a tornado DDT, but he shoves her off, then connects a Pantherizer. He covers, but the ref is still out. He tries to revive the ref, while he's doing that, Christy gets back up. While Panther is still bent over trying to wake the ref back up, Christy grabs him and hits a Charismatic Crush! She then walks over and climbs the turnbukle to give the ref more time to wake up. Christy jumps off the turnbukle, and connects the Star Struck! She covers as the ref slowly counts...one........two.........three!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...CHRISTY CHAOS!!

"So Hot" hits as Christy jumps up estatic.

KENNY GREENWOOD: My God, she actually did it!

KELLY: A Huge win for Christy, she'll finally have an official scheduled match at WrestleMania for her first time!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The first one was open invite right...But it won't be easy, cause her true test will come at WrestleMania...let's take a look at her opposition.

KELLY: It certainly won't be easy at all.

KENNY GREENWOOD: and there's still one more spot left!

KELLY: I can't wait to see who it'll be.

Christy continues to celebrate as the camera's fade off to the titan tron.

AND NOW...A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO THE BIGGEST SPECTACLE ON EARTH.

WRESTLEMANIA TWO
HELL IN A CELL
Triple H vs Derek Daniels

|-::-| Lilian Garcia |-::-|
The Following Contest is a Hell in a Cell Match!!!...Introducing 1st...being accompanied by his wife Stephanie Mcmahon-Helmsley!! From Greenwich, Connecticut!! Weighing in at 260 pounds...The Leader of Evolution!...The Game!!...TRIPLE!!!!....H!!!!!!

|-::-| The King |-::-|
And Here he comes JR!!...This guy has beaten the greatest of superstars in this very match...and tonight he looks to do it again at the Grandest Stage of them all!!

|-::-| HHH and Stephanie continue down the ramp HHH looking very focused. As they reach the ring area Stephanie climbs up the stairs and walks down the apron. HHH looks into the crowd with an evil stare before taking a big drink and tossing his Water bottle into the crowd. He hops up on the apron and looks at the crowd for a minute...then he does the signature Water spit straight into the air as Stephanie does a pose with her hand facing HHH. HHH spits the remainder of the water into the camera before stepping between the ropes to enter the ring. He walks across the ring and steps up onto the turnbuckle looking over the crowd again before doing his famous pose. As HHH gets down his music fades out...just in time to be replaced with "Headstrong" by Trapt!!...Derek Daniels comes through the Curtains with an Explosion of energy and a huge eruption from the crowd. |-::-|

and now the Opponent....Being accompanied by Joe Puffs...From Reno, Nevada!!...weighing in at 260 pounds....The Dynamic...DEREK DANIELS!!!!!!

|-::-| The crowd is still going crazy and DDD is still pumped as he is going down the long ramp. With his eyes locked on HHH every step of the way he removes his "Who's got Next?" T-Shirt and tosses it to Joe as he now sprints down the ramp. He slides in the ring just before The Cell hits the floor. He gets in and pounces on HHH with the Lou Thez Press as the Bell rings!! |-::-|

|-::-| Jim Ross |-::-|
And Here We Go King!!...a match we have all been waiting for...for a long time!!...and Derek wasting no time!

|-::-| Derek continues to punch away and the crowd loves every minute of it. Derek gets up and calls for HHH to get up as he does Derek Charges...but HHH takes him into a slam that he turns into a series of punches himself. HHH whips Derek and follows him by clothesling him over the top and to the floor! HHH picks DDD up and slams him into the stairs!!...HHH then looks underneath the ring and pulls out...yes you guessed it...a SledgeHammer!!! |-::-|

Oh Come On!!...What's he need that for?

Well you know as well as I do JR...it's Perfectly legal!!

That's the sad part!

|-::-| HHH raises the Hammer high into the air...Derek has no choice but to hit a low Blow!! |-::-|

There You Go Triple H!!!

You call that Fair JR?!

It's what he had to do King!!...Besides like you said about the Hammer....IT'S LEGAL!!

|-::-| HHH drops the SledgeHammer and grabs his Jewels as he hits his knees...DDD gets to his feet and grabs HHH by the hair...He rolls HHH into the ring and slides in after him. HHH is up...and back down with a DDT from Derek...Derek Picks HHH up and sets him up...no way!...for the Pedigree!! HHH grabs the feet and Catapults Derek into the turnbuckle...HHH rolls him up from behind with his feet on the ropes! |-::-|

HHH trying to steal this thing!!

|-::-| Derek still manages to kick out at 2!! HHH starts arguing with the ref as Derek Rolls him up from behind!...1..2..HHH kicks out!...HHH goes for a Power bomb but Derek turns it into a Hurrannicanna!...DDD grabs HHH and hits a HUGE DDT!!...DDD taunts and climbs the turnbuckle...the Crowd gets on their feet knowing what's coming...He shoots...he scores!!...The Dynamic Dive!!...Derek Covers.. |-::-|

YES!!...He's Got it!!...NO!!...HHH gets the shoulder up!

|-::-| Derek gets up and calls for HHH to get back up...He does...DDD Charges...and ketches a High Knee!!...HHH sets up for the Pedigree...DDD sends HHH over his back, out of the ring...to the floor!!...Derek gets up and runs to the other side of the ring...When he comes back to the same side he jumps off the top rope and hits HHH with a corkscrew as he gets up...Derek then makes the cover. |-::-|

High Risk Move...Now the Cover...Dammit HHH kicks out again.

|-::-| Derek picks HHH up and Slams him into the steps...he then gets wide eyes when he sees the very same Hammer HHH tried to use...Derek walks over and picks it up...He stalks HHH as he gets up...HHH turns around...and crack!!...right between the eyes!! |-::-|

Triple H...Busted Wide Open with his own choice of weapon!!

OH NO!!!

|-::-| Derek smiles and drops the Hammer...He Grabs HHH by the hair but HHH desperately gives him a low blow!!...Both men fall...HHH uses the steps to get up...as does DDD...suddenly HHH slams DDD's face into the Steps!!...HHH quickly grabs him again and does it again!...3 more times!!...HHH grabs Derek and slams his face into the Cell wall a good 6 times!...HHH drags DDD's face on the Cell until he finally cuts him open. |-::-|

Triple H is Irate!!...wait!!...He has the Hammer!!...Derek look out!!....No look out!!

|-::-| CRACK!!....too late DDD is cracked with the SledgeHammer!!...HHH still furious picks DDD up and slams him threw the Cell Door full force!! |-::-|

This has gone too far!!...both men are a Bloody Mess..and now they are taking it out here!!

You Gotta love it JR!!

|-::-| HHH drags Derek over to King and JR and rolls him on top of their table...HHH gets on top and smiles as he sets up for the Pedigree!!! |-::-|

You gotta be kidding me?!! HHH no!!!...Don't do it!!

|-::-| Being right next to him HHH heard every word and just smiles at JR as he hooks the arms...suddenly Derek Sends HHH flying into the crowd and to the Concrete Floor!!! DDD climbs over the wall and starts the brawl. |-::-|

And now they are fighting in the audience!

Not the 1st time JR!!

That's right King...the Royal Rumble!!

|-::-| Derek has the Control as they go all through the crowd...Just before they reach the wall again HHH kicks Derek in the Mid Section and Clotheslines Derek. HHH then grabs a camera cable from the floor and starts to choke Derek. HHH picks Derek up and tosses him over the wall. HHH stands on the wall and taunts before stepping down. Derek Gets up and starts climbing the cell...HHH follows...They both reach the top and begin a slug fest... |-::-|

HHH and Derek on top of the Cell!!!

|-::-| Derek Tries to Arm Toss HHH over but HHH locks his arm taking Derek with him...Sending both men flying off the Cell and crashing threw the Spanish Announce Table!!! |-::-|

OH MY GOD!!...15 FOOT DROP STRAIGHT THREW THE SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!!

Neither Men are Moving JR!!

What do you expect King that's a 15 foot drop!!...And here comes the EMT's it looks like the epic battle between these 2 will once again end in a draw.

|-::-| EMT's Check them out and load both men on stretchers and start rolling them up the ramp. |-::-|

It sucks to see a match like this end in this way...Both men gave it their all...wait a minute!!

|-::-| Half way up the ramp Derek rolls off his Stretcher...a few seconds later HHH does the same thing. As HHH gets up Derek hits him with a Right...Derek goes for another but HHH blocks and hits one of his own...HHH goes for another but Derek blocks and answers back. This goes on until they reach the bottom of the ramp. As Derek Blocks HHH...HHH knees him in the Mid Section. HHH then whips him into the Cell Wall...HHH drags Derek through the door and rolls him back in the ring. HHH slides in. Derek gets up and tries to Whip HHH but HHH counters when Derek comes back HHH hits the Spinebuster!!...he once again sets Derek up for the Pedigree!!...HE DELIEVERS!! |-::-|

YES!!!....IT'S OVER!!

Dammit!!!

|-::-| HHH covers and the ref counts but at 2 Derek gets his foot on the ropes. |-::-|

Derek just barely gets his foot on the ropes!!

|-::-| HHH gets furious after arguing with the ref he picks Derek up and hits a Suplex in the middle of the ring...HHH then climb one of the turnbuckles and Taunts. |-::-|

What is he doing?!...I don't think I ever seen HHH to turnbuckle moves!!

Now we see...There it is!!!...Derek's own Dynamic Dive!!...The Cover...it's over....1...2...NO WAY!!

Derek Kicked out!!...The Will to survive King!!

|-::-| HHH goes Irate...He rolls out of the ring and grabs that SledgeHammer again before sliding in the ring...He haunts Derek as he wait for him to get up...Derek climbs to his feet and BAM!!...Cracked again in-between the eyes!! |-::-|

Dammit!!!

|-::-| As Derek climbs to his feet a bloody mess...HHH cracks him in the ribs!!...HHH drops the SledgeHammer as he looks for another Pedigree...He gets one arm hooked...But Derek grabs his leg with the other arm...Then he combines that with the Strength in his other arm and Flips HHH over...The Crowd goes nuts as DDD then hits the Derek Driver!!! |-::-|

What an Amazing Counter!!!

How the heck did he do that?!!

|-::-| Derek covers and the ref counts....1...2....3!!! |-::-|

Yes he Done it!!!

The winner of this match...DEREK DANIELS!!!!!!

|-::-| "Headstrong" hits again and Derek can barely stand as he celebrates and the Cell raises...When he is done he turns and sees HHH making his way up...Derek braces himself then gets confused when HHH extends his hand. |-::-|

Don't do it Derek!!...Your smarter then that!!

|-::-| Derek paces the ring and thinks long and hard before he finally shakes HHH's hand...which then turns into a hug. |-::-|

No Tricks?

JR this is one of those Kodak Moments

This is a sure WrestleMania Moment King!!

|-::-| They release as both men almost have tears in their eyes until "Line in the Sand" by Motorhead hits the PA System. The crowd starts to boo as Mark Chaos, Randy Orton, and Ric Flair walk out on stage. |-::-|

This Moment doesn't have to be ruined by these guys!!!

|-::-| They get in the ring as Mark already has a mic. |-::-|

|-::-| Mark Cha0s |-::-|
Hunter...you make me sick!!...You just got done beating the hell out of each other...now your hugging him?...Hunter that's not your style...hell that's not Evolution's Style!!...Your making us look bad...We can't allow for it...to make up for that...me Orton, and Flair here are going to have to beat the hell out of him...you can either help...or watch.

|-::-| Suddenly Orton hits Derek with a cheap shot...Mark starts to walk over there when HHH grabs his Shoulder...HHH turns him around and decks him with a hard right...HHH then runs over and levels Orton with a clothesline...Flair wisely slides out...HHH turns around and sees Mark charging him but HHH takes him down with the spine buster...HHH then picks him up and tosses him out of the ring...Orton tries to give Derek the RKO but Derek shoves him off and chases after by clotheslining Orton out of the ring. |-::-|

What the heck is going on here?!!...One minute they are tearing each other apart...the next they take out Evolution!!

Just the way it should be King!!...Just the way it should be!!

|-::-| "Headstrong" again hits as Evolution heads up the ramp arguing at HHH and Derek. |-::-|

AND THAT WAS A WRESTLEMANIA RECALL!

COUNTING DOWN TO AN EVENT NOT MANY E-FEDS HAVE HAD BEFORE

EWE WRESTLEMANI SIX, LIVE APRIL 11TH 2010 FROM SAFECO FIELD IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON AND ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW!

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

28 DAYS AWAY

KENNY GREENWOOD: Just 28 more days until the grandest stage of them all.

KELLY: It's looking to be another good one too Kenny, I really am excitted.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well if you're excitted about that, what about the night before WrestleMania?

KELLY: The 2010 Hall of Fame Ceremony?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Of course Kelly, And now it's time to announce the next inductee.

OUR NEXT INDUCTEE HAS MADE QUITE AN IMPACT IN THE EWE
A FORMER CHAOS GENERAL MANAGER, AND EWE CHAIRMAN
HE'S RAISED HELL IN THE WWE AND THE EWE
HE'S OPENED CANS ALL THE WAY TO THE WWE HALL OF FAME
AND NOW HE DOES THE SAME IN EWE
JOIN US IN WELCOMING TO THE CLASS OF 2010

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Wow, The RattleSnake in the class of 2010!

KELLY: I'm genuinely shocked myself Kenny. The Hall of Fame Ceremony might be crazy this year, with him there.

KENNY GREENWOOD: There's no doubt about that, be sure to catch the 2010 Hall of Fame Ceremony, live April 10th, the night before WrestleMania!

All of a sudden the lights dim in the arena.

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd roars as the lights turn green and begin to flicker.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And now it's time for our Main Event...oh man am I ready for this!

KELLY: You and me both!

BREAK IT DOWN!

The crowd explodes as HHH and HBK come out through the curtains, in their normal wrestling gear, plus DX T-Shirts.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following Tag Team Contest is our featured main event and it is scheduled for one fall...on their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 480 pounds...The Game, TRIPLE H!...The Heart Break Kid, SHAWN MICHAELS!....D-GENERATION X!!!

DX continues their way down the ramp and into the ring. They both pose on a turnbukle opposite of eachother. They then come to the center of the ring and put their arms up, they do 3 crotch chops that are in perfect sync with the green X pyro behind them. They hold their arms back up for a second, then deleiver the 4th. HBK then takes the mic from Jennifer as the music starts to fade away. HBK then hands the mic to HHH.

TRIPLE H: I'm sure we already know the answer to this...but we gotta ask anyway...Are You Ready?

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes his head and walks over to the turnbukle.

TRIPLE H: NO! I know good and well you can do better than that...I SAID! ARE YOU READY?!!!

The crowd roars as HHH returns back to the center of the ring next to HBK.

TRIPLE H: That's better...so Then...

HHH drops his head and points out to the crowd.

TRIPLE H: For the Thousands in Attendence.

Without looking up HHH points right to the camera.

TRIPLE H: For the Millions watching at home..

HHH then looks up.

TRIPLE H: And For Edge..

The crowd boos as HHH nods.

TRIPLE H: He's got a week to make a very tough decision...he can let his title go, watch me and Jeff tear the house down in Seattle....or he can make the less of a coward decision...and sign the contract with us...go onto WrestleMania to defend his title...go and.....LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!

The crowd roars as HHH hands the mic over to HBK.

SHAWN MICHAELS: And of course...I just got to remind you...that if you're not down with that, we only got two words for ya!

HBK holds the mic up while HHH does the crotch chop and the crowd screams "Suck It!". Suddenly "X Gonna Give it to Ya" by DMX hits over the PA system. HBK hands the mic back to Jennifer as Ciaran comes bursting through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponents...first from San Antonio Texas...weighing in at 238 pounds....The Real Xtreme Kid...CIARAN MICHAELS!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: You're looking at the first man to qualify for this year's Money in the Bank.

KELLY: Which makes him the second person in EWE to appear in 2 consecutive.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Or the first person in EWE to appear in 3.

KELLY: Touche

Ciaran continues down the ramp. Ciaran stops at the end of the ramp and smiles at DX in the ring. That's when Ciaran's music cuts.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

"Welcome to The Jungle" by Guns N Roses continues to play and the crowd explodes as WT walks out through the curtains, Tag Title on his waste. Money in the Bank, converted into Sole Survivor Briefcase in his hand.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his partner...from Rawlins Wyoming, weighing in at 229 pounds...he is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...and the 2010 Sole Survivor...WHITE TIGER!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The star power in this match..I mean all four go over real well with the EWE Fans...this really is a treat for them...which means LAW had to book this not Jensen.

KELLY: That's not guranteed, but you're probably right. Jensen flat out said earlier tonight he doesn't care what the fans want.

WT continues down the ramp and joins Ciaran, then both slide into the ring. HHH and WT both shake hands, Ciaran and HBK kinda just look at eachother, but none the less they get to the corners and the ref calls for the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
TAG TEAM MATCH
D-Generation X vs White Tiger & Ciaran Michaels
HBK and Tiger were the 1st 2 to post, thus they start the match. They circle for a moment, and then lock up. HBK goes for a supplex, but Tiger blocks it then hits one of his own instead. As HBK gets up Tiger hits him with a fast clothesline. As HBK gets up, he swings at Tiger, but Tiger moves, then locks in a sleeper. The ref checks HBK, but HBK is quickly able to get out with a back supplex. HBK tags HHH in, HHH comes in and quickly hits Tiger with a fearce clothesline. Tiger gets up, and HHH hits him with another one. As Tiger gets up again, HHH gets the hatrick, then covers for a two count. HHH then tags HBK back in, and with that DX isolates WT for awhile with many frequent tags. It's finally WT that gives HHH some of his own medicine, catching him with a hard spinebuster. Tiger then tags Ciaran, Cairan quickly gives HHH a side-effect as he was getting up. Ciaran covers, only for a two count. Tiger and Ciaran isolate HHH, which is backwards for DX, but anyways, they isolate him for awhile, getting many near falls. After a few minutes without a single offensive move, HHH finally hits Ciaran with a Double A Spinebuster, which is still kinda defense, but anyway, he covers for a two count. HHH then tags in HBK, and HBK comes in pumped, he hits Ciaran with a diving clothesline. WT comes in, and HBK gives him one as well. HBK then springs up then hits Ciaran with a shoulder block. WT gets up and HBK hits him with an inverted attomic drop. Ciaran gets one as well. WT gets a scoop, so does Ciaran, HBK is really on fire. HBK climbs the turnbukle then hits Ciaran with a diving elbow drop! HBK springs back up and then begins Tuning up the Band! As WT gets up, HHH runs and clotheslines WT over the top rope, which is also opposite to a traditional DX match. As WT and HHH hit the floor, Ciaran staggers up and tastes SWEET CHIN MUSIC! HBK covers as the ref counts the one.....the two....and the three!!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winners, D-GENERATION X!!!

"Break It Down" kicks back into the PA system as the ref raises HBK's hand and the crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a match!

KELLY: I definately agree, that was fantastic!

HHH slides back into the ring and bro-hugs HBK as the crowd cheers again. Suddenly their music cuts off though, and is replaced with "Real Emotion". The crowd explodes as Rikku comes skipping out on the stage with a mic.

KENNY GREENWOOD: There she is! It's Rikku!

KELLY: LAW did say she would be here tonight, I almost forgot.

Rikku smiles and waves to the fans. She then takes her other hand and puts the mic to her lips as the music fades.

RIKKU: Sorry to interupt you guys. Don't mean to ruin your victory celebration, but I am kinda expected to answer something.

The crowd cheers as Rikku smiles.

RIKKU: First off, do you guys really think I'd miss WrestleMania?

The crowd cheers again.

RIKKU: LAW...I accept!

The crowd roars as Rikku nods.

RIKKU: So April 11th...WrestleMania...JUST LEAVE IT TO RIKKU...CAUSE THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

The crowd cheers, while HHH quickly grabs the mic from Jennifer.

TRIPLE H: And if you're not down with that...she only has two words for ya

The crowd screams "Suck It!" as Rikku laughs and shakes her head. "Real Emotion" kicks back into the pa system as DX claps towards Rikku. Rikku bows for DX and waves to the fans as the copyright info shows.

KENNY GREENWOOD: LAW and Rikku...it's official for WrestleMania! This is stupendous!

KELLY: Another GREAT show in the books...The Road To WrestleMania rolls on Next Week!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #9: March 14th, 2010
Page 1 of 1