Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 7:00 pm

Episode (Main): #11
Date: March 28th, 2010
Venue: Bronco Stadium - Boise, Idaho
Theme: "Let it Roll" by Divide The Day
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: 19 out of 22 RolePlays

The Normal HeatWave opening video plays, "Let it Roll" by Divide the Day keeps playing as the normal small pyro show goes off on stage. .

KENNY GREENWOOD: We are live in Boise Idaho for the final stop on the Road to WrestleMania! I'm Kenny Greenwood, joined by Kelly as we welcome you to HeatWave!

KELLY: The last stop couldn't get any bigger..we have a huge 6 person tag featuring the Money in the Bank participants...which should be great.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That it sure will....as will our Main Event, a preview to both the Triple Threat Title matches at WrestleMania...when Edge & Trish take on White Tiger & Brooke McGuire...and the odd pairing of Triple H and Alicia Q..

KELLY: That's certainly going to be big...but don't forget...Android #18 is going to be here tonight, I can't wait for that!

KENNY GREENWOOD: I don't think anyone can...the question is, is she here to accept Johnny's challenge, or turn him down?

KELLY: I don't know, but either way it's going to be great to see her again!

KENNY GREENWOOD: I couldn't agree more, but for now, we are ready for our first match..

The camera's focus on the ring, where we see Jennifer Sparks, along with CM Punk and Nero Phoenix.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is a two on one, pink slips match and it is scheduled for one fall!...in the ring, The Team of CM Punk and NERO PHOENIX!!

WELLLLLLLLLL
ITS THE BIG SHOW

"Crank It Up" by Brand New Sin hits over the PA System, followed by a burst of pyro on the stage, then Big Show steps through the curtains as the crowd boos.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponent...From The Industry..weighing in at 445 pounds...THE BIG SHOW!!!

KELLY: It's been awhile since we got to see The Big Show demolish some no shows, I'm actually excited.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Umm, sure..

Big Show continues down the ramp and pulls himself up to the apron before stepping over the top rope. The ref looks over and calls for the bell.

-OPENING MATCH-
TWO ON ONE PINK SLIPS MATCH
CM Punk & Nero Phoenix vs The Big Show

Big Show quickly hits Nero with a hard right, knocking him right to the mat. Punk looks kind of amazed, but charges at Show anyways, only for Big Show to grab his throat and lift him up for a chokeslam, right ontop of Nero!

KELLY: Wow this may already be over!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Big Show is just fearce, at least here in EWE.

KELLY: Well of course when noone roleplays for him, and he's mainly used to demolish double no shows, especially in RP or F*ck Off.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Not to mention as Jensen Bodyguard, doing alot of work against Industy's enemies.

Show easily steps on Punks Chest, who is still laying on Nero, as the ref counts the 1..2..3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner...THE BIG SHOW!!

"Crank It Up" hits again as Big Show raises up his arms in victory.

KENNY GREENWOOD: And just like that, Our first match is over.

KELLY: And two EWE Careers has just ended...but how many times does Nero have to lose his before EWE stops giving him another chance, that's what I want to know.

Big Show steps out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp while the refs and EMTs check on Punk and Nero.

KENNY GREENWOOD: In any event, don't go anywhere, more action is still to come tonight, including our huge Triple Threat Main Event.

KELLY: Not to mention the arrival of Eighteen.

KENNY GREENWOOD: it's all still to come...stay tuned!

The camera's flash back into the arena, Petey Williams stands in the ring waiting for his opponent, The National Anthem of Russia begins to play, the fans boo as Ivan makes his way onto the stage looking kinda pissed. He walks down the ramp fast almost jogging at the end and then flings himself into the ring with a swift motion. He raises to his feet, the ref stopping him getting near Petey.

JENNIFER SPARKS: and the opponent from Moscow, Russia he weighs in at 234 pounds, IVAN.

KENNY GREENWOOD: This match should be a good one as both men will want to prove themselves.

KELLY: I hate Russia...

KENNY GREENWOOD: I guess you want Petey to win, then?

KELLY: I hate Canada, too.

Silence falls on the microphones, Kenny doesn't know what to say, the bell rings giving him a reason not to respond.

-MATCH TWO-
STANDARD MATCH
Ivan vs Petey Williams

Ivan wastes no time in charging down Petey who, for whatever reason tries to cower away, Ivan grabs him and hits him with right hands to the head, Petey falls to one knee covering up but Ivan can pick his shots and everyone is accurate. He then grabs Petey and sends him to the ropes, Ivan quickly nails a rolling wheel kick and covers but he only gets 2.

KELLY: Quick start.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Ivan was out of the blocks so fast, Petey didn't know what to do.

KELLY: That's Canadians for you.

KENNY GREENWOOD: You know my step-dad is Canadian..

KELLY: You know I don't care.

Back with the action Ivan lifts Petey up and kicks him in the gut, hitting him with a suplex, he rolls the hips and stands up landing a brilliant if not brutal brainbuster. The fans boo as Ivan stands up and yells out something in Russian.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The fans aren't taking too kindly to Ivan.

KELLY: He just said that he doesn't care about your step-dad either.

Ivan turns and pulls his opponent up to his feet again, he lifts him and plants him with a huge spinebuster, throwing him straight to the mat with impressive force. The fans boo as he looks around and then raises his arms into the air, he then stalks Petey.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I don't think Petey knows where he is!

Petey climbs up slowly to his feet, he turns around and is planted with a foot to the face, the fans boo as he drops straight back down, Ivan laughs slightly before turning and climbing out of the ring, he wanders over the apron and then mounts to the turnbuckle from the outside. After another taunt he places both feet to the top rope and jumps off, slamming his head into the head and shoulder of Petey!

KELLY: What the hell!?

KENNY GREENWOOD: WHAT A HEADBUTT!

The scary thing is Ivan isn't even troubled by his head slamming down, he makes the cover and gets the three with incredible ease.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The winner, IVAN.

The fans boo as the national anthem of Russia is heard once more, Ivan stands up from the pin and looks down at Petey who isn't moving much. He raises his arms into the air and yells in Russian again.

KENNY GREENWOOD: If the other guys from the Russian Mafia are this impressive eWe needs to watch out.

KELLY: Okay, Petey sucks, he no showed, get over it..

KENNY GREENWOOD: What?

The scene cuts off to......Jensen sits in his office, checking over paper work.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Jensen.

Jensen looks up from his paperwork. The TV Dean shipped to him is now on and Dean Winchester fills the screen. Jensen shakes his head a little.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What do you want?

DEAN WINCHESTER: Just wanted to talk.

MICHAEL JENSEN: About?

DEAN WINCHESTER: We never finished our little discussion last week.

Jensen leans back in his chair, crossing his fingers.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Last I checked, we had concluded it.

DEAN WINCHESTER: No, you cut me off.

MICHAEL JENSEN: There was nothing left to say.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Jensen, seriously.

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'm being serious. I have nothing left to say.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I do. Let me back.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No thanks.

Jensen goes back to his paperwork.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Jensen, it almost seems to me like you're scared to face me.

Jensen chuckles a little and looks back up.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Scared? Of you? I assure you, I'm not in the least bit scared of you.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Then why won't you face me?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Let me think....I don't want to.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Jensen, if you're really as bad as you think you are, then facing me in the ring wouldn't be a problem.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Dean, you're embarrassing yourself. Do you really want to make it worse if I beat you at Wrestlemania?

DEAN WINCHESTER: I'm willing to take the chance.

MICHAEL JENSEN: The answer is still no.

DEAN WINCHESTER: You must not want your title back very badly.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Don't worry, I'll get it back.

Dean thinks for a moment.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Alright, say that you get your title back or whatever, you still aren't going to have your files.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You know, I don't care anymore. I already have a team working on locating you and your little transmissions, so as soon as they do, I'll get them. You can count on that.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Too bad they're never gunna find me.

MICHAEL JENSEN: We'll find out, won't we?

DEAN WINCHESTER: Jensen, you're spineless.

MICHAEL JENSEN: If you say so. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm busy.

Jensen opens a drawer and pulls out the remote.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Don't cut me off again.

Jensen looks back at Dean, a serious look on his face.

MICHAEL JENSEN: And what are you gunna do about it?

Jensen presses the Power button and the TV goes off.

"Take Over" by Dale Oliver plays. Rick Cage comes out. He waves to the crowd. They like. Rick then walks with a purpose towards the ring. Or maybe he has an irritable bowel. Who Knows?

JENNIFER SPARKS: From Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 227 pounds.. The Franchise Rick Cage

"It Doesn't Matter" by Tony Harnell & Ted Poley beats around the arena. Blitz arrives on the scene. Mr Green follows. The crowd cheers. He Mario hops down the rampway, passing a mushroom and yoshi along the way.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Making his 2nd appearance from Beany Town, weighing in at 200 pounds.. Blitz

-MATCH THREE-
STANDARD MATCH
Rick Cage vs Blitz

The bell rings as Wrestle A and Wrester B lock up for a test of strength. Rick Cage is stronger because he weighs more, so Blitz gets pushed into the corner. Rick Cage spears Blitz into the turnbuckle. Rick climbs ontop of him, and punches him in the face ten times. With Blitz in a daze, Rick goes back down to the mat, clutches Blitz neck and delivers a snap suplex. He goes for a cover, but Blitz kicks out

KENNY GREENWOOD: Rick Cage going for the out and out brawl to try dampen down Blitz

KELLY: Technically its Blitz 1 White Tiger. But White Tiger got all funny about him copying his name. I like White Tiger.

Blitz snaps to life after Rick pinfall attempt, as he bounces up instantly, and runs around and around the ring, as Rick tries to keep track of him, getting dizzy in the process. Blitz then backhand chops him, making Rick chest sore, before lifting him up with strength, and then twisting him around in a whirlwind for a awesome airplane spin. Rick lands in the corner turnbuckle, so Blitz sends Rick flying with a monkey flip

KELLY: Blitz showing Rick Cage that whatever Rick can do, he can do better.

Blitz tries to continue his momentum with a body slam on Rick, but he finds it difficult to lift him up. He kicks him in the gut, and jacks him up slightly kneeing him once again for an atomic drop, dropping him to the floor. Blitz goes to lean over, but hes caught unexpectedly as Rick plays possum before hitting a hurricanrana. Rick then quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle as the crowd cheer

KELLY: Rick Cage is feeling Froggy!

Rick Cage leaps off the top for a huge FROGSPLASH!

KENNY GREENWOOD: This one is over ladies and gentlemen. Rick Cage is gonna get the 1..2..

It was going to be a certified three, but somehow Blitz managed to get an elbow up much to the shock and disbelief of the crowd and Rick Cage. Rick then goes on a reletenless pursuit of victory. He hoists Blitz on his shoulders and bangs him down with a downward spiral. Rick then immediately grips Blitz up and clutches his arms around his body before flipping him back for a ½ Nelson Release Suplex. He goes for the cover but Blitz still manages to escape the pinfall

KENNY GREENWOOD: Unbelievable. What will it take Rick Cage to finish Blitz

KELLY: Blitz is showing tremendous spirit and heart, and a will not to give up

Rick Cage goes for the kill as he grabs Blitz arm and sets him up for a Franchise Driver. But just as he goes to drive Blitz face to the mat, he counters at the last moment, and he capitalises by swiftly stunning Rick with The Blitz Flip!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Brilliant Reversal

Blitz hooks up Rick legs, as the ref covers 1..2..3!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here is your winner of the match, BLITZ!

The crowd enjoy what they saw. Blitz jumps for joy in celebration, and takes a few photos with the crowd, Mr Green forgets to put the flash on so the pics come out a bit blurry, so they head to the back to get a cloth to clean the camera. Blitz gives a final salute to the fans before leaving, with the Boise crowd cheering happily

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

TWO WEEKS AWAY

The crowd is silent. The lights dim the crowd booms in anticipation. ALL OF A SUDDEN..

SMART WENT CRAZY

hits the PA system. Out comes Lewis to the roar of the fans. He has on a black tshirt and jeans. He walks down to the ring slapping the hands of the fans before rolling under the bottom rope. He poses in the center of the ring and then asks for a mic. Fans chant "WELCOME BACK!!! *clap clap clap clap clap* WELCOME BACK!!!" The house lights come back on.

Sean Lewis: "DAMN IT FEELS SOOO GOOD TO BE BACK!!!"

Fans pop...

Sean Lewis: "Well...I'm gonna get right down to business. I would like my very good friend, and probably one of the biggest rivals of my career, Blue Panther to please make his way down to this ring."

Fans start to cheer as the lights dim again and blue spotlights hit the arena. "Now or Never" by Zebrahead hits the PA system as Blue Panther walks out in his normal ring jacket hoodie on top of a white t-shirt and black jeans. He walks down to the ring smiling and poses for the fans. He rolls into the ring and looks at Lewis. He gives him a big smile as they hug it out. The lights come back on.

Sean Lewis: "Cut his music."

The music cuts.

Sean Lewis: "Man it feels like forever since I've been inside a ring with you staring back at me. Man how time flies."

Panther nods and mouths "I Know"

Sean Lewis: "Well I bet your probably wondering why I called you at here. Well I'll tell you. Three weeks ago I watched as you made your return cutting a promo telling EWE that you would basically do anything to return EWE back to it's original heights."

Panther nods

Sean Lewis: "Well buddy. I got totally inspired by your speech that it made me want to come back and do my part in the rebuilding process. And see I think I know just the way to do so. See me and you. We had some wars. We fought up and down the card in different match types and cities in possibly the most prosperous time for this company. No matter who was on the card...WE STOLE SHOWS!"

Panther nods once again in agreement

Sean Lewis: "So since WrestleMania is only a week away, and this company needs a little boost, I was wondering if you wanted to STEAL THE SHOW ONE MORE TIME! IT'LL BE WRESTLEMANIA SIX...THE FRANCHISE VS. MR. CANADIAN CHARISMA!!!! What do you say?"

Fans go nuts as Lewis hands the mic to Panther. Panther looks around and thinks it over. He starts to smirk.

Blue Panther : "Well Lewis, that's a very intriguing proposition. And I'm going to take a page out of your book to answer your question. All I have to say is..."

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!

Fans go ballistic. Panther drops the mic. Lewis extends his hand to Panther. They shake hands and look up at the WrestleMania logo that is hanging to there side. They let go and smile at each other. Panther rolls out of the ring as his music hits and he walks to the back. Lewis yells at Panther.

Sean Lewis: "SEE YOU AT WRESTLEMANIA CHRIS!"

Panther nods as we go to a commercial break.

-MATCH FOUR-
TAG TEAM MATCH
The Russian Mafia's Nikolaie & Vladimir vs Spider & L
Heatwave returns from commercial and the teams of Spider and L, and Vladimir and Nikolai of the Russian mafia are in the ring. Vladimir and Spider start things off. Vlamdir mocks the much smaller Spider feigning a test of strength and slowly raising his hand so Spider can't reach. He laughs and turns to look at Nikolai who just points at his opponent telling Vladimir to stay focused. As he turns to face Spider he's met with a Smash (cross between aan uppercut and a hook) to the jaw. Vladimir takes it all and falls to the mat. He eyes Spider who smirks and does a double biceps flex pose. Vladimir pulls himself away and while sitting on the mat raises a hand for Nikolai to tag. He does with an annoyed look. Vladimir leaves and Nikolai enters and meets Spider in the middle of the ring. Nikolai starts throwing straights at Spider who evades all the strikes until Nikolai throws a kick to the gut, then drops Spider with a clubbing forearm across the back. He then backs up to a rope rebounds and comes back dropping a leg across Spiders back. He picks Spider up and backs to a rope then Irish whips him. Spider comes back off the rebound with a running knee strike. Nikolai is knocked back while the force of the impact knocks Spider down. Spider gets back up and tries to close the distance but is met with a big boot from Nikolai. Nikolai picks him up and then drops Spider across his knee with a backbreaker. He goes for the cover 1...2... Spider kicks out.

Nikolai drags him to his corner then gets him in a collar Elbow tie as Vladimir tags himself in. Nikolai then arm wrenches Spider holding his body completely exposed for Vladimir to deliver a hard boot to the mid section. Spider drops to a knee then gets a right hand that sends him to the canvas. Valdimir then gets down and starts unloading with rights and lefts as revenge for the Smash he received earlier in the match. L tries to enter the ring the ref turns his attention to L to keep him out giving Nikolai the opportunity to come in the ring and both men stomp away on Spider. The ref turns around and begins his 5 count but Nikolai leaves after three but the damage is already done. Vladimir drags Spider to the middle of the ring then slowly bounces off the ropes, comes back and drops an elbow across Spider chest. He pins. 1...2... Spider barely gets a shoulder off the canvas. Nikolai picks Spider up by the back of his neck and drags him towards his corner. While doing so he starts yelling trash to L. Again L tries to get into the ring, giving Nikolai the chance to grab Spider's head and choke him over the top rope while the refs attention is on L. Nikolai tags in and brings Spider to the middle of the ropes then Irish whips Spider. Spider is barely able to hold on then dives towards his corner and tags in L.

Nikolai runs at L but gets taken to a knee with a drop kick to the knee. L then sprints off the far rope and is caught in what looks to be a tilt a whirl back breaker but L is able to turn it into a Christo (tilt a whirl head scissors armbar). Nikolai flails for a little while before gaining his composure and carrying L to the nearest rope. The ref starts his count as L still has him in the Chrito, then vaults himself off of Nikolai grabbing his head and guillotining him over the top rope. L then quickly gets back on the apron Spring boards and hits Nikolai with a missile drop kick. Nikolai remains on his feet but stumbles off the ropes behind him. He then uses the ropes to gain momentum and tries to catch L with a clothesline but instead gets a drop toe hold that gets him caught up on the middle rope. L runs and climbs up the turnbuckle the leaps off with a guillotine drop kick which sends both men to the outside in front of the announce table near Nikolai's corner. Vladimir hops off of the apron and tries to get the jump on L from behind but L spots him and hits him with a Pele kick. Vladimir is stunned long enough to get hit with a springboard cross body from the inside of the ring to the outside by Spider. Both men roll Nikolai back into the ring as Spider slowly makes his way back to his corner. L pins 1...2... Nikolai kicks out.

L wastes no time locking in the Kira. He holds Vladimir in it for a good minute and a half sapping the power out of his arms and upper body. Just when it looks like he's about to tap Vladimir drops a leg on the back of L's head which was in an awkward position do to the Kira submission hold. The ref gets Vladimir out of the ring and both men start slowly making their way to their respective corners. Spider and Vladimir are tagged in almost at the same time. The two men run at each other. Spider ducks a clothesline, bounces off the ropes and takes Vladimir down with a Harlem sidekick. Spider bounces off the ropes again Vladimir lays down flat on his stomach and Spider steps over him. He quickly gets back to his feet and telegraphs a back body drop. Spider sees his Vladimir's head down, places a hand on the back of his neck and spins himself 90 degrees then takes Vladimir down with a running Fameasser. Spider feeling the electricity and the Adrenalin running through him quickly gets back to his feet and throws out a crucifix pose. He runs and bounces off the middle rope turns 180 degrees in the air and lands a picture perfect Slayer on Vladimir. Spider pins 1...2... Nikolai breaks up the pin. He goes to pick up Spider but get's a Liver Blow and grabs the side of his ribs dropping spider inn the process who stands and delivers a vertical dropkick. Nikolai stumbles back and out of the ring as L low bridges him. While Vladimir slowly gets back to his feet Spider climbs the turn buckle and perches himself in wait. As soon as Vladimir gets vertical he's taken down agin with a springboard somersault seated senton (molly Go Round) from L. Even before Vladimir hits the mat Spider throws out another crucifix pose and leaps off with a Black Widow landing it perfectly. He hooks th leg and pins 1...2...3!

Orton walks out from his dressing room. He is dressed and ready for his match. He starts walking down the hallway when Trixy walks out from another room.

TRIXY: Hello, Orton.

Orton glances over at Trixy, but keeps walking.

TRIXY: So I understand that you're still going to be at Wrestlemania in the Money in the Bank.

Orton continues to walk, not talking. Trixy notices.

TRIXY: You know, I thought that we had an understanding. You drop out of the Money in the Bank and I don't tell Jensen your secret.

Trixy glances at Orton again, trying to see if he notices. He just continues to walk, refusing to speak to Trixy.

TRIXY: So you're giving me the silent treatment?

Trixy glances at Orton again.

TRIXY: Alright, I see how it is. Well I was willing to work out a deal with you, but since you're not talking to me, I guess I'll go find someone else who will talk to me. Let's see what Jensen is up to.

Trixy turns and begins to walk off, when Orton stops and sighs.

RANDY ORTON: What do you want?

Trixy stops and turns, grinning, slyly.

TRIXY: Oh, so now you're talking to me now.

RANDY ORTON: I said, what do you want?

Trixy slowly walks up to Orton.

TRIXY: Well, since you completely disobeyed me, I...

RANDY ORTON: Wait a minute, since I disobeyed you? You don't own me, I don't have to listen to you.

Trixy grins again as she walks up to Orton.

TRIXY: That's a riot. Anyway, since you're still in the Money in the Bank match, I've decided on a better punishment.

RANDY ORTON: I had to stay in it. Jensen wouldn't let me drop out.

TRIXY: I know, I heard. That's why you're going to do something else for me.

RANDY ORTON: I'm not gunna keep doing things for you. You may know my secret, but that doesn't make me your slave.

TRIXY: No, slaves have it better.

RANDY ORTON: Why do you keep playing these games? I'm already tired of them.

TRIXY: That's the fun part. You hate it, but can't do anything about it.

RANDY ORTON: The hell I can't.

Trixy walks in front of Orton and stands face to face with him.

TRIXY: Then do something about it.

Trixy grins as she stares him in the eyes, waiting on him to do something.

TRIXY: That's what I thought.

RANDY ORTON: Tell me what you want already...I have to go to my match.

TRIXY: I know...that's what I wanted to talk to you about. You're going to lose it.

RANDY ORTON: What? No.

Trixy chuckles.

TRIXY: Why do you act like you have a choice in the matter?

RANDY ORTON: Because I do. I'm not going to throw my match. I have some unfinished business to take care of.

TRIXY: I know...that's what's so great about it.

RANDY ORTON: No, I'm not doing it.

Orton starts walking off. Trixy turns and watches him for a minute.

TRIXY: Alright, guess I'll just have to go see what Jensen thinks.

Orton stops and turns back around.

RANDY ORTON: I'm sick of that excuse. I'm not throwing the match. If you really think Jensen is going to believe you....or even care, you're an idiot.

TRIXY: But he will care when he finds out what you're doing to his company.

RANDY ORTON: You don't know anything.

TRIXY: Oh really? So if I told Jensen about your little Industry/Jensen plan it wouldn't mean anything?

Trixy pauses for a moment and smiles.

RANDY ORTON: How do you...?

TRIXY: I know things....you'd be surprised the things you learn in the ladies bathroom.

RANDY ORTON: The ladies bathroom?

TRIXY: Don't worry about that...all you need to worry about is how you're going to lose your match.

Orton thinks for a moment.

RANDY ORTON: Fine...I'll throw my match. Happy?

TRIXY: No.

RANDY ORTON: What's that suppose to mean?

TRIXY: You're not just going to throw your match....you're going to turn on your teammates.

RANDY ORTON: Why would I do that?

TRIXY: Because Randy Orton is a one man show, remember?

Trixy grins.

RANDY ORTON: So you want me to beat up on Adam Webb and K-Dawg?

TRIXY: That's not what I said. I want you to turn on them.

RANDY ORTON: Why?

TRIXY: So I can watch everyone take turns beating you up.

RANDY ORTON: No.

TRIXY: You don't get a say so in the matter. You're going to do it. You couldn't drop out so this is a nice little present instead.

RANDY ORTON: I'm not going to do that.

Trixy walks straight up to Orton and stares him in the face.

TRIXY: I know that I'm ditzy and may come off as a good girl, but I have a dark side and you give me a great reason to let it out. You will turn on Adam Webb and K-Dawg and you will take the beating that follows, whether you win or lose. That's final.

Trixy smiles and walks off. Orton stands there for a moment.

RANDY ORTON: That's it. I'm sick of this crap. Just wait you wait, Trixy. This isn't over.

Orton shakes his head and walks off.

The camera's return to Kenny and Kelly at the announce table.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome back to HeatWave...WrestleMania is only two weeks away...but the night before WrestleMania, is the annual EWE Hall of Fame Ceremony..

KELLY: That's right, it's always a great tradition, we got some of my favorites going in this year too.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Mine as well..Ladies and Gentlemen, let's take a look at the EWE Hall of Fame...Class of 2010..

As the camera's return ringside "You drove me to it" by Hell is for Heroes echos around the arena and the crowd cheers as Webb seperates the curtain.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is a 6 person tag team match scheduled for one fall...first, from Palm Bay Florida, weighing in at 203 pounds...ADAM WEBB!!

Webb continues down the ramp and smiles to the fans. Webb slides into the ring and hops on a turnbukle when suddenlly the music changes.

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
THEY COUNCIL ME, THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY TALK TO ME

The crowd does a complete 180, booing as Orton slowly walks out onto the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his partners, first from St Louis Missouri, weighing in at 245 pounds...RANDY ORTON!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: How exactly can anyone trust this man as a partner?

KELLY: I don't think you can, I mean even he said in his promo he could care less for Webb or Porter. So be ready for the Viper to strike at any moment.

Orton continues to casually make his way down the ramp, as he walks up the steps and starts to enter the ring, his music cuts. It is quickly replaced with "Til I Collapse" by Eminem ft Nate Dogg, to which the crowd flips again, back into cheers. Mr and Mrs Porter seperate the curtains and the crowd cheers more.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their partner, being accompanied by his wife Lillie...from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 230 pounds..KURTIS PORTER!!!

Kurtis and Lillie continues down the ramp, as the crowd continues to cheer. K~Dawg slides into the ring and his music begins to fade, it is quickly replaced with "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy, Twista and Lil Jon. The crowd cheers as ETMac seperates the curtains and walks out onto the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponents, first from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 250 pounds....ETMAC!!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here he comes, ETMac, a man that will be making his WrestleMania debut, and what bigger than Money in the Bank.

KELLY: Certainly a big match to be in for your first WrestleMania, but it's the same case for Adam Webb.

ETMac continues down the ramp, and of course stops at the end as he waits. Moments later his music is replaced with "So Hot" by Kid Rock. The crowd continues to cheer as Christy comes skipping out onto the stage.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And his partners...first from Kansas City Missouri...CHRISTY CHAOS!!

Christy continues down the ramp, slapping fans hands on the way as she joins ETMac. There's a few moments of silence after Christy's song fades, then "X Gonna Give it to ya" by DMX hits and the crowd keeps right on cheering when a green X blows up on the stage and Ciaran bursts through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their partner...from San Antonio Texas, weighing in at 238 pounds...The Real Xtreme Kid...CIARAN MICHAELS!!

Ciaran continues down the ramp and joins his partners at the end, all three slide into the ring and look over their opponents. The ref gets things restored, as we get the two legal people, the other four get on the apron and the ref calls for the bell.

-MATCH FIVE-
6 PERSON TAG MATCH
Adam Webb, Randy Orton, & Kurtis Porter vs ETMac, Christy Chaos, & Ciaran Michaels

As per usual, when Jay writes, first to post, starts the match. With that said, ETMac and Kurtis Porter start us off, the two Cena's ironically. They begin exchanging right hands, K~Dawg wins the exchange and follows it up with a quick ddt. Porter covers getting a two count.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Near Fall there.

KELLY: Went for the kill a little early. But, you gotta wear em down with the kick outs, I get it.

As ETMac gets up Porter quickly hits him with a fast clothesline. Porter picks ETMac up and deleivers a stalling brainbuster.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Streaker..

Porter covers getting another two count. Porter picks him up and goes for another brainbuster, this time it finishes it off with a DDT, connecting the Hollow Drive. Porter covers getting another near fall.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Porter is really trying to put this one away quick.

KELLY: The quicker this match ends, the quicker he can get ready for WrestleMania and Money in the Bank..

Porter walks over and makes the tag to Adam Webb, Webb jumps up on the turnbukle and jumps off conecting a Shooting Star Legdrop. Webb covers for another two count. Webb bounces off the ropes, but as ETMac gets up, he quickly hits Webb with a spinebuster. ETMac gets up and waits for Webb to get back up, as he does ETMac jumps on Webb with a thez press, and begins to hit several hard rights.

KENNY GREENWOOD: ETMac getting in the flow now, with several hard rights.

KELLY: Jay totally just said that.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I added the getting in the flow though.

KELLY: Good for you..

ETMac gets up and makes a tag to Ciaran. Ciaran quickly springs up over the top rope and splashes onto Webb. Ciaran hooks the leg getting a two count.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another near fall there.

Ciaran grabs Webb and locks in a side leglock. After a few moments Ciaran then turns it into a half boston crab. Webb fights it, then Ciaran falls to the mat and locks his legs around Webb's leg to lock in an ankle lock. Webb screams and fights, but manages to get the rope. Both men get back to their feet and begin to trade chops to the chest. Ciaran knees Webb in the gut then deleivers a bulldog, following with a cover, but another two count.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Webb is starting to be isolated here, another near fall.

Ciaran bounces off the ropes then leaps over Webb as he got up. Ciaran bounces a again, this time he slides between Webb's legs, Ciaran then quickly makes the tag to Christy. Christy quickly jumps up and springboards off the top rope, as Webb turns around, Christy connects a jumping tornado DDT. She quickly covers, getting a two count.

KELLY: Now Christy with a near fall, Webb needs to make a tag.

Christy gets back up, as does Webb. Christy hits a hard right, Webb then tries for one, but Christy blocks it and quickly hits a snap ddt. Christy then springs off the ropes for a moonsault, she covers for another two count. They both get back up where Christy tries to irish whip Webb to the corner, but Webb counters and sends Christy instead. Christy might of aniticipated that though, as she runs up the corner and hits the whisper in the wind! She covers getting yet another two count.

KELLY: And another near fall...make the tag Adam!

KENNY GREENWOOD: He really does need to.

Christy gets back up, then whips Webb into the ropes. That's when Orton slaps Webb on the back. Webb returns to Christy, where she connects a perfect dropkick. As she gets up though, she's leveled with a fearce clothesline by Orton.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh come on..

KELLY: It's legal Kenny, as it will be at WrestleMania. I love the girl, but if she can't take it, she never shoulda tried qualifying.

Orton smiles cockily, while the crowd boos him. Rather then trying for a cover, Orton toys with Christy a little bit, just shoving her head with his foot when she tried to get up. The crowd boos him for this as well, but Orton doesn't seem to care. Orton looks at Christy with this haze, he's clearly got RKO in his mind as he watches Christy slowly get up. Orton finally goes to grab her, that's when she rolls him up for a VERY near fall!

KELLY: She nearly stole it there.

KENNY GREENWOOD: You can't underestimate her, that Orton is clearly doing. She has credentials, no matter her gender, she's a 2nd generation competitor with a family name that has become quite popular, especially here in EWE.

Orton slams the mat with his fist in frustration before getting up. He runs at Christy for another clothesline, but she ducks. Christy then jumps and bounces off the ropes, as Orton turns around Christy lands on him with a moonsault, getting another near fall. Orton and Christy both get up, where Christy grabs Ortons arm, runs up the turnbukle, and back flips off before connecting a sick DDT!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Beautiful DDT!

KELLY: That was nice.

Christy gets up and smiles, she doesn't cover, instead she climbs the turnbukle, to which the crowd cheers. Christy calls for the Star Struck, but before she can jump, Orton quickly pounces up and knocks her off.

KELLY: Christy has crashed and burned to the apron!

Christy lays on the apron for a second, while Orton gets back up smiling. He grabs Christy by the hair, to which the crowd boos. Orton brings her through the ropes, leaving her feet on of course. Orton looks around with a smirk, then connects the DDT.

KENNY GREENWOOD: This one is over now..

Orton doesn't cover though, he smiles as he looks at Christy with a demented look on his face. A sly smile crosses his face as he begins to slowly back up. The crowd all sees it coming as Christy begins to get on her hands and knees. Luckily she's close enough to her corner that Ciaran reaches out and makes the tag. Ciaran quickly climbs up the turnbukle, as Orton runs for the punt, Ciaran jumps off just in time to stop him with a cross body for a near fall!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Great Cross Body there..

KELLY: Ciaran has saved Christy from the punt once again, and nearly wins the match at the same time.

Orton isn't too happy when he gets up. He takes out his frustration on his own teammate as he tags K~Dawg. But not a normal tag, as he slapped him acrossed the face.

KELLY: That's one way to tag I guess.

Porter looks at Orton like he's crazy, as Orton laughs slightly and rolls out of the ring. Porter enters and keeps his eyes on Orton, all while Ciaran charges at K~Dawg. Seeming he has his full attention on Orton, he fooled us, as he hits Ciaran with a K~Bite! Porter covers for a quick one..two...th..kick out. They both get up, where Porter tries to quickly hit Ciaran with Da Meat Hook, but Ciaran counters, a beautiful counter as he locks in the San Antonio Crossface!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What a counter, he's got it locked!

KELLY: Kurtis may be in trouble here..

Porter tries to roll out of it, but it does no good. He tries rolling a couple more times, and only finds himself stuck in the middle of the ring. Porter can do nothing but scream in pain as Ciaran continues to apply the pressure. Just when it seems Porter is about to tap, Adam Webb makes the save!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Webb breaks it up.

KELLY: There's some teamwork..

ETMac quickly comes in and whips Webb over the top rope to the floor. He turns back around only to be hit with a perfect elevtated drop kick by Randy Orton, sending ETMac to the floor too. As Orton gets up, Christy charges at him, Orton picks her up for a powerbomb, once again she anticipated it as she Hurranicanna's both Orton and herself down to the floor too! In all the confusion we almost miss when Ciaran gets back up, and Porter hits The Detroit Windbreaker!

KENNY GREENWOOD: There it is!

KELLY: Is it over?!

Porter covers as the ref counts the one..two...three!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here are your winners ADAM WEBB...RANDY ORTON...AND KURTIS PORTER!!!

"Til I Collapse" hits again as K-Dawg raises his arms up in triumpth.

KELLY: What a match!

KENNY GREENWOOD: No doubt about that, but just think about the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania.

KELLY: No kidding, it will definately be good I can tell.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Is this K~Dawg's time to finally shine, can he become Mr Money in the Bank and cash in to become EWE Champion?

Porter continues to celebrate, but as he turns around, he's leveled with a Direct Impact! Webb gets up and smiles down at K~Dawg.

KELLY: Look at this, his own partner!

KENNY GREENWOOD: There is no partners at WrestleMania though Kelly.

Webb now raises his arms up as he gets some cheers too, but still a few boos after what he did to the big favorite K~Dawg.

KENNY GREENWOOD: What about Adam Webb? Can he win big in his WrestleMania debut?

Webb taunts the fans, until he is grabbed by ETMac and planted with the Mac-Spin!

KELLY: Wow, this is getting crazy now..

ETMac gets up and the crowd cheers him too.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well ok then...what about ETMac, can he shine in at his first WrestleMania too?

ETMac continues to pose the fans, that is until he feels The X-Effect!

KENNY GREENWOOD: You gotta be kidding me..

KELLY: This is insane..

Ciaran gets up and looks around, seeing the coast is clear he starts to celebrate as "X Gonna Give it to ya" hits over the PA System.

KELLY: Hey music, it's finally done right?

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well ok, I guess we can talk about Ciaran Michaels then...The question for Ciaran is, will 3rd time be the charm?

KELLY: Thats right, as Ciaran will be the first person in EWE history to compete in his 3rd Money in the Bank match.

Ciaran continues to celebrate, but no it's not over yet, the music cuts as Ciaran is planted with a Charismatic Crush!

KELLY: That's right!

"So Hot" by Kid Rock now hits as Christy gets up and the crowd cheers for her.

KENNY GREENWOOD: More history in the balance at WrestleMania...will Christy Chaos become the first ever Miss Money in the Bank?

KELLY: As a fellow female, I gotta say, that would be great!

Christy taunts the cheering fans for a few more moments then goes to leave. Just as she's about to go through the ropes though, she's grabbed by the shoulder and spun around. You can already guess who's left, as she's planted with an RKO!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Calculating Viper, picks his moment...and strikes again..

Orton gets up as the crowd boos. Orton just looks down at Christy with a small smirk on his face as "Voices" now hits the PA System. Orton keeps staring for few more moments while he's booed the whole time. Orton finally rolls out of the ring and begins to slowly back up the ramp.

KENNY GREENWOOD: There is 6 people in the Money in the Bank match....5 of them are clear fan favorites...but the one man noone likes...is the one left standing tonight.

KELLY: And the question is, will this be the case at WrestleMania?

:: To Be Continued ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2022 7:00 pm

As the cameras return from break "Real Emotion" kicks over the PA System as the crowd jumps to their feet.

KELLY: Well wait a minute, I know that music..

Rikku comes skipping out on the stage to which the crowd cheers some more.

KENNY GREENWOOD: There she is, it's Rikku!

Rikku slides into the ring and waves at the fans before retrieving a mic as her music fades.

RIKKU: Well, hey guys!

The crowd cheers as Rikku smiles

RIKKU: We are only two weeks away from the biggest show on earth.....only two weeks away from WRESTLEMANIA!

The crowd cheers loud as Rikku nods.

RIKKU: Which means we are only Two weeks away from LAW losing, once again.

There's a mixed reaction, mostly cheers though for the Rikku-Maniacs

RIKKU: I'm sorry to say LAW, but you aren't going to get the big win you're hoping for...I didn't come back for this match, just to lose...so I hope you're ready to..

Before Rikku can say anything else, she's suddenly hit with a spear, by JOHNNY CHAOS?! The crowd just instantly boos as Johnny gets up and looks down at her.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Oh come on, what was the point of that?

Johnny pics up the mic and still looks at Rikku.

JOHNNY CHAOS: I'm sick of waiting...if she's not going to show up...I guess I'll have to take it out on you..

The crowd boos that statement as Johnny rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Don't do this, this has nothing to do with her!

KELLY: Well she's a good friend of Eighteen's, that's all Johnny is thinking about.

Johnny slides into the ring and stalks Rikku to get up. Before she does though, "Sinner" Drowning Pool kicks over the PA System, to which the crowd explodes.

KELLY: Here she comes!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Thank God!

Johnny looks up to the entrance set, but nothing seems to be happening, other then Eighteen's titan tron video. Johnny waits a few more moments for it to play then shakes his head in frustration. As the music stops he turns back to Rikku, only to be leveled with a Hyper Drive!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Look at this..

The crowd cheers as Rikku gets up and laughs a little at Johnny. She then looks over to the crowd, then points, outsider style, over to a certain part of the audience. That's when from over the barricade comes EIGHTEEN!

KENNY GREENWOOD: She's really here!

KELLY: Oh Man!

The crowd cheers as Eighteen slides in and smiles down at Johnny, she looks around, then picks Johnny up. Eighteen hits Johnny with the Annhilation, on the Chair! The crowd cheers as Eighteen picks the mic back up.

ANDROID #18: Obviously I accept your challenge...therefore at WrestleMania...prepare to yet again...be Annhilated..

The crowd cheers as Eighteen drops the mic and "Sinner" hits the PA Again.

KELLY: Did you hear that Kenny?!

KENNY GREENWOOD: I sure did, she accepted, another huge match for WrestleMania!

Eighteen and Rikku start to make their way up the ramp slapping fans hands on the way.

KELLY: Johnny Chaos has been duped by the Original Diva's of Destruction..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Serves him right too.

Eighteen and Rikku stop on the stage to wave back to the fans before the camera's fade backstage.

Michael Jensen and Stone walk down a hallway in the stadium backstage as Big Show follow behind Jensen as his bodyguard.

MICHAEL JENSEN: So are we close to locating the signal?

STONE: Yes, sir. We should know where Dean's been broadcasting from within a week.

MICHAEL JENSEN: A week?

STONE: We've been working on it constantly, sir. Whoever has been helping him broadcast has been scrambling the signal. We've just now been able to narrow it down.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Well tell them to hurry. I want Dean Winchester.

They reach a corner and turn down the next hallway. They take a couple of steps and stop. Standing in front of them, further down the hallway is Dean Winchester, standing motionless, staring towards them.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Jensen. We need to talk.

Stone looks to Jensen.

STONE: Let me handle this, sir.

Big Show quickly steps forward.

BIG SHOW: No, I got this.

Big Show starts walking towards Dean, cracking his knuckles. Suddenly, Triple H comes out of another room with a sledge hammer. He wastes no time in hitting Show with it in the gut, knocking the wind out of him and causing him to bend over. Triple H hits him over the head with it, dropping him to the floor. Jensen cannot believe his eyes. Triple H looks up at Jensen and points. Jensen turns back to see Dean, who is now closer to him then he was. Stone steps towards Dean, when Shawn Michaels quickly runs out from another room and connects a Sweet Chin Music straight to Stone's jaw. Stone quickly falls. Dean steps over Stone and walks up to Jensen, stopping in front of him.

DEAN WINCHESTER: How's it goin?

Jensen turns to leave, but Dean grabs his shoulder.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I told you not to cut me off.

Jensen pauses for a moment and then turns, swinging his fist at Dean. Dean dodges it and swings back. His fist connects with Jensen's face. The hit instantly fuels a fire inside Jensen and he snaps and Jensen and Dean begins brawling in the hallway with each other. Jensen grabs Dean and throws him into the wall. Dean starts to get up and Jensen goes for a knee to his face, but Dean grabs it and pushes Jensen back. Jensen stumbles a little and Dean quickly jumps up and spears him through the door into another room. They both fall to the floor and Jensen elbows Dean in the face, making him roll over. Jensen quickly gets up and begins kicking Dean in the side. After a few kicks, Dean manages to grab his foot and pulls it hard, pulling Jensen back to the floor. Dean gets up and grabs Jensen by the suit jacket and pulls him up. Jensen wastes no time in headbutting Dean. Dean grabs his face and Jensen steps back with a smug look on his face. He looks over and grabs a chair next to him and hits Dean over the head with it. The chair breaks and Dean falls back into the wall.

MICHAEL JENSEN: How's it feel?

Dean looks up at Jensen.

DEAN WINCHESTER: You shouldn't have done that.

Dean quickly runs and spears Jensen into the table behind them. Dean pins him down against it and begins pummelling Jensen in the face, hitting rights and lefts over and over. Jensen tries to fight back, but is unable. Finally, Dean stops and pulls Jensen up to his face.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Now let's talk.

Both Dean and Jensen are now bloody and beaten. Jensen turns and spits a little blood out of his mouth and then looks back to Dean.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What'd ya wanna talk about?

DEAN WINCHESTER: I want back.

Jensen begins laughing.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No.

Dean slams Jensen back against the table and then pulls him back up face to face again.

MICHAEL JENSEN: And I said no.

Dean, frustrated, punches Jensen again. Jensen grabs his face and slowly looks back at Dean.

MICHAEL JENSEN: You're never coming back Dean. Especially after this stunt, you're finished.

DEAN WINCHESTER: You started this.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Who's going to believe you? It's your word against mine.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Triple H saw the whole thing.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yeah, and the fact that he ambushed my Head of Security with a sledge hammer will definitely make him believable.

MICHAEL JENSEN: That's not going to happen.

Dean slams Jensen back on the table and quickly adds his arm to Jensen throat, pressing hard.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I want back...NOW.

MICHAEL JENSEN: NO.

Jensen gasps and gurgles as Dean presses his arm harder into his throat. Finally, Jensen begins to choke.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Okay.

DEAN WINCHESTER: What was that?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Okay.

DEAN WINCHESTER: I can come back?

MICHAEL JENSEN: Yes. Yes. You can come back.

Dean removes some of the pressure.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Alright, and about Wrestlemania.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What about it?

DEAN WINCHESTER: You and me...at Wrestlemania.

MICHAEL JENSEN: No.

Dean presses his arm into Jensen's throat again, causing him to start choking.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Okay, Okay. I'll face you at Wrestlemania.

Dean releases Jensen and steps back a little. Jensen grabs his throat in pain. Dean turns and starts to leave.

MICHAEL JENSEN: But...

Dean turns back to Jensen.

DEAN WINCHESTER: But what?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'll face you at Wrestlemania, but only if you defend your title before.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Against who?

MICHAEL JENSEN: I'll figure that part out.

DEAN WINCHESTER: How do I know I can trust you?

MICHAEL JENSEN: You can't, but those are the rules. No title defense, no Wrestlemania.

Dean pauses for a moment as he thinks.

MICHAEL JENSEN: What's it gunna be?

Dean looks back up at Jensen.

DEAN WINCHESTER: Okay, I'll do it.

MICHAEL JENSEN: Good. See you at Wrestlemania.

Dean turns and walks off as Jensen continues to hold his throat.

The cameras switch to a WrestleMania promo, which ends with the following..

TWO WEEKS AWAY

"Crack Addict" by Limp Bizkit continues to play over the PA System as we come to Kenny and Kelly at the announce table.

KENNY GREENWOOD: There you seen it, WrestleMania is only two weeks away, and I gotta say what a card it is turning out to be.

KELLY: I couldn't agree more Kenny, it's going to be huge....We fount out 4 more matches tonight..

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's right, and here's one of them.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Sean Lewis and Blue Panther one more time...this time at the grandest stage of them all.

KELLY: They have certainly been toe to toe many times, WrestleMania they will do it again, in what should be a great match.

KENNY GREENWOOD: We also discovered that Dean will be defending his Mid Eastern Title...but we don't don't know who against.

KELLY: Jensen has to have something up his sleeve, you know he does.

KENNY GREENWOOD: You can count on that...something else you can count on, is the magnitude of this match.

KENNY GREENWOOD: LAW and Rikku will meet once again...can LAW finally defeat her?

KELLY: That remains to be seen, but I'm sure it will be a great match guranteed.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Women's Championship will be defended when Brooke McGuire defends against Number One Contender Alicia Q and the former Champion Trish, in what should be a competive Triple Threat Match.

KELLY: Oh there isn't any doubt in that...Whoever can leave Seattle with the Women's Title, has earned it.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I can agree with that...What about this next one Kelly? Johnny layed out the challenge several weeks ago, and waited impatiently for an answer, he even went as far to attack friends of hers to try and lure her out. But tonight she got the last word, and indeed accepted his challenge..

KENNY GREENWOOD: I of course mean Johnny Chaos one on one with Android #18..

KELLY: Much like LAW vs Rikku...it's a matter of Johnny trying to finally defeat Eighteen..but I just don't think he can do it, he crossed many lines to get her answer, she'll no doubt make him pay for it.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That certainly may be the case...speaking of making someone pay...LAW isn't the only Co-Owner stepping into the ring.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Power Hungry Co-Chairman Michael Jensen has been lured into the ring for his first match...and against his biggest thorn, the Mid Eastern Champion Dean Winchester.

KELLY: I think alot of people are actually anticipating this to be honest. Dean has been a thorn to Jensen since day one, all while Jensen has also done whatever he could to make Dean Pay, now they will settle the score the right way, in the ring.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I'm sure Jensen has some kind of plan in store, we'll have to wait to find out though.

Suddenly the song changes to "Heart of a Champion" by Nelly

KENNY GREENWOOD: Then there's the Money in the Bank...This year being contested in the ever so exciting, Ultlimate X.

KELLY: This match is almost guranteed to electrify...the best part is that noone in it has ever been EWE Champion.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well except for Randy Orton.

KELLY: Different Handler, that doesn't count.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Whatever...Who will get that contract for that guranteed EWE Title shot?

KELLY: It's a huge opportunity and it will be a great match either way.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It certainly will...but Kelly, are you ready for this?

The song changes again, this time to "My Way" by Limp Bizkit

KENNY GREENWOOD: Possibly the biggest WrestleMania Main Event in EWE History..

KENNY GREENWOOD: Edge defends the EWE Championship against former Champion, Triple H, and the 2010 Sole Survivr White Tiger in another Triple Threat.

KELLY: It's a bold statement Kenny...but you could be right...Edge and Triple H certainly have a long history...Triple H and White Tiger got a very long history...and White Tiger and Edge have been creating some history of their own.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Its going to be an all out war over the EWE Championship..

KELLY: For Edge's sake he better be lying about that injury, as we all assume...because if he really is hurt, his title reign is coming to an end with dangerous opponents like that.

KENNY GREENWOOD: It's exactly how a WrestleMania Main Event should be, Simply Our 3 Biggest stars at this time, battling for the richest prize...WrestleMania is only Two Weeks away, be sure to order!

The song cuts off as the camera's fade back over to the ring where we see Jennifer Sparks ready for the final match.

JENNIFER SPARKS: The following contest is tonights featured Main Event...and it is a Triple Threat Tornado Tag Team Match, scheduled for one fall!

"Starstruk" by 3OH3 ft Katy Perry hits over the PA System and the crowd cheers as Alicia walks out through the curtains.

JENNIFER SPARKS: Introducing first...from Hells Kitchen New York...ALICIA Q!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here she comes, she won a shot at the Women's Title at WrestleMania, and she did that in her very first match.

KELLY: I don't know if it's kicked in yet, but you know she's gotta be both pumped and nervous come WrestleMania, the biggest show on earth, and she'll soon be making her first appearence.

Alicia continues down the ramp and rolls into the ring. She poses for a moment until suddenly her music cuts.

ARE YOU READY?

The crowd cheers as green lights start flashing on the entrance set.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

"The Game" by Motorhead cues over the PA system and the crowd continues to cheer when HHH walks through the curtains, with of course a DX T-shirt and a water bottle, as he pours the water over his head.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And her partner...from Greenwich Connecticutt...weighing in at 255 pounds...he is one half of D-Generation X...The Game, TRIPLE H!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: The former Champion, who in two weeks hopes to achieve that honor for a fourth time.

KELLY: It will be his first time back to the WrestleMania Main Event since WrestleMania One.

HHH continues down the ramp, once to the end he takes a swig of his water and tosses it into the crowd. As he climbs the steps he then takes the shirt off and tosses that into the crowd as well. HHH walks to the center of the apron, then does his normal pose spitting the water into the air. He spits the reamining water straight out into the camera before stepping into the ring. He walks acrossed the ring and climbs the turnbukle to do his other pose. As HHH gets down his music fades and he takes the mic from Jennifer.

TRIPLE H: You guys know the routine...Are You Ready?

The crowd cheers as HHH shakes his head and starts walking over to the corner.

TRIPLE H: Two weeks left to WrestleMania....you can do better than that, I SAID!

HHH climbs the turnbukle

TRIPLE H: ARE YOU READY?!!

The crowd cheers louder as HHH gets off the turnbukle and returns back to Alicia.

TRIPLE H: Then..

HHH puts his head down and points to the crowd.

TRIPLE H: For the Thousands in Attendence...

Keeping his head down, he points straight into the camera.

TRIPLE H: For the Millionsa Watching at home...

HHH then looks up and points over to Alicia.

TRIPLE H: And for Shawn Michaels...

The crowd cheers and laughs as Alicia shakes her head, clearly giving up.

TRIPLE H: Though he's cut his hair, and wants to dress like a chick...He's my partner in crime and best friend to the end.

The crowd cheers as HHH nods.

TRIPLE H: No matter what, DX will always be ready to rock this house...and in two weeks it is no different...in two weeks you can bet DX is ready...the question is, will you be ready?...If not...well you better....LLLLLLLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!!

The crowd cheers as HHH hands the mic to Alicia, she just rolls her eyes and looks to the crowd.

ALICIA Q: And if you're not down with that...we only got two words for ya.

Alicia casually raises the mic, while HHH does the crotch chop and the fans scream "Suck It!". Alicia then hands the mic back to Jennifer, as "Beverly Hills" by Weezer hits over the PA System. The crowd cheers as Brooke steps out with the Women's Title over her shoulder.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponents, first...from Hollywood California....she is the EWE Women's Champion...BROOKE MCGUIRE!!

KELLY: A big pop for the hometown hero!

KENNY GREENWOOD: What?

KELLY: Oh ya, that's just her pic base.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Again, what?

KELLY: Just forget about it.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Well, anyway...I just realized...I'm pretty sure Brooke will be making her WrestleMania debut.

KELLY: You're kidding.

KENNY GREENWOOD: I know, she's been here with us awhile...but as hard as it is to believe...In two weeks she'll have her first WrestleMania appearence.

KELLY: That's just crazy, good for her then.

By this time Brooke has entered the ring as she's raising up the Women's Championship, and fans take the moment to take pictures. Brooke then hands it to the ref as he hands it to the time keeper. Brooke's music fades and the lights dim as the crowd gets silent in anticipation.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?
YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY
AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

"Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N Roses hits over the PA System and the crowd explodes when White Tiger walks out onto the center of the stage. He's wearing his Tag Team Title around his waist, and has the briefcase in his hand. He smiles and raises the briefcase up over his head as the crowd cheers once more.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And her partner, from Rawlins Wyoming...weighing in at 229 pounds...he is one half of the EWE Tag Team Champions...and the 2010 Sole Survivor...WHITE TIGER!!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Here he comes, a man that is no stranger to WrestleMania.

KELLY: And no Stranger to the WrestleMania Main Event Neither, as this year, will be his 4th WrestleMania Main Event.

WT continues his way down the ramp and up the stairs. WT raises up his briefcase one more time before he hands it to the ref along with his Tag Team Title. The ref once again hands them to the time keeper as Tiger's music fades away. Laughter is heard through the PA Speakers, but then the song switches..

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
BOOM! IT'S TIME TO ROCK N ROLL
ON THIS DAY!

The Rated R Stratusfaction mix continues to play over the PA System, while the crowd boos. Edge and Trish step through the curtains, with Trish carrying Edge's Tag Team Title over her shoulder, and Edge carrying his EWE Championship over his.

JENNIFER SPARKS: And their opponents...from Toronto Canada...TRISH STRATUS!!...and One Half of the EWE Tag Tag Champions...and EWE Heavyweight Champion...The Rated R Superstar...EDGE!!!

KELLY: I'm kinda digging the mix though.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Yet another song Jay will probably make.

KELLY: Hey, them are my lines!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Right, sorry.

Edge and Trish continue their way down the ramp, they roll into the ring and lay their belts down as the ref calls for the bell.

-MAIN EVENT-
TRIPLE THREAT TORNADO TAG MATCH
Edge & Trish Stratus vs White Tiger & Brooke McGuire vs Triple H & Alicia Q

Right after the bell rings, Edge and Trish both roll back out of the ring and grab their titles. HHH, WT, Brooke, & Alicia all look on in confusion as Edge and Trish walk over and take a seat next to Kenny and Kelly.

KELLY: Umm, not that your presence isn't appreciated, but what about this match?

EDGE: We're not going to waste our time with this. If them idiots want to waste all their energy so close to WrestleMania, I say let them.

TRISH STRATUS: While they waste their enegry now and render theirselves useless at WrestleMania, we'll conserve ours on this pointless match, then we'll be the ones to leave Seattle with the gold.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Can't say I like your strategy.

EDGE: Well we don't really care what you like anyway Kenny.

TRISH STRATUS: You never competed at WrestleMania before...heck you've never even had a match before.

The participants in the ring just shrug it off as they just start facing eachother, obviously Brooke locks up with Alicia, and HHH with WT. Brooke bounces Alicia into the ropes, then connects a hip toss. Meanwhile HHH sends WT to the corner and soon follows hitting an elbow into the face of WT.

TRISH STRATUS: Yawn, could this match get any more boring?

KELLY: Maybe you should get in there and make it more entertaining then.

TRISH STRATUS: We already told you, we're doing the smart thing, and conserving our energy.

EDGE: While these idiots use up all theirs.

Brooke and Alicia continue to go back and forth, while WT and HHH are trading shots. WT knees HHH in the gut then whips him into the ropes. HHH bounces back and WT ducks, but HHH quickly hits a reverse neckbreaker. HHH covers, but before WT can even kick out, Brooke breaks it up.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The difference between a normal match right there.

EDGE: You deserve an award for noticing that..

Alicia grabs Brooke and whips her towards the ropes, Brooke jumps up though and springs off the ropes, giving Alicia an Hurranicanna out of the ring, as Brooke follows.

KELLY: Taking it to the outside!

WT gets up and goes to bounce off the ropes, but HHH quickly gets up and clothesline WT over, as they both hit the floor, right next to Brooke and Alicia!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Now Triple H and White Tiger join them! Who's going to win this match and gain momentum for WrestleMania? Find out after this!

As the camera's return from break WT has HHH locked in the Tiger's Snare in the middle of the ring, while Brooke and Alicia are still fighting on the outside.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Welcome back to HeatWave, as you see White Tiger has just locked Triple H in the Tiger's Snare.

EDGE: And of course he's about to tap out because he's pathetic.

HHH fights to stay alive as WT continues to apply the pressure. HHH suddenly uses brute strength and stands back upright lifting WT onto his shoulders as the crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Look at the strength!

EDGE: Big Deal

HHH slams WT to the mat and covers, getting a two count. HHH whips WT into the ropes then bounces off the ropes himself, as they meet back in the center, HHH hits him with a high knee smash. WT pulls himself back up and clotheslines HHH.. WT whips HHH's into the ropes and bends over for a back body drop, but instead HHH hits a Facebreaker knee smash.

KENNY GREENWOOD: The Game is building momentum.

WT gets up and charges back at HHH, only to be dropped with a Double A Spinebuster! The crowd cheers as HHH stands up and poses, the same pose he always does between the Double A and the Pedigree. As HHH turns around though, he's leveled out of nowhere with a SPEAR!

KELLY: The Spear from Edge!

KENNY GREENWOOD: When did he leave the table?!

TRISH STRATUS: That a way baby!

Edge quickly covers HHH getting the one...two...thre...suddenly Edge is pulled out of the ring by his feet! One foot held by Brooke, the other held by Alicia. The diva's pull Edge out and drop him to the floor, to which the crowd cheers.

KELLY: Well that backfired.

TRISH STRATUS: There's always a plan B Kelly.

KENNY GREENWOOD: That's why you're still here right?

TRISH STRATUS: Maybe, Maybe Not

WT gets up first and quickly hits HHH with a snap supplex. Tiger flips over into a cover, but only gets a two count. Meanwhile Brooke and Alicia lift Edge up and rack him on the barrier wall!

KENNY GREENWOOD: No kids for you guys.

TRISH STRATUS: Real Clever Kenny.

WT picks HHH up, but HHH quickly kicks him in the gut, he hooks the left arm, is about to hook the right arm when WT gets his other arm free. WT sends HHH to the outside floor with a back body drop.

KELLY: The Pedigree has been denied.

WT then climbs the turnbukle and waits for HHH to get up. WT then happens to look over to see Edge getting up, still holding his crotch. WT smiles and jumps off, crashing on Edge and DDTing him to the floor!

KENNY GREENWOOD: My god! The Struck Down to the floor!

TRISH STRATUS: No Baby!

KELLY: I think you need to go help him out Trish.

TRISH STRATUS: Mind your own business, we worked out a plan, I'm not letting him down by changing it.

The crowd breaks out into a "holy shit" chant while Edge and WT both lay on the ground. Meanwhile Brooke and Alicia roll back into the ring, ironic ain't it. Brooke grabs Alicia and locks in the Twist and Shout as the crowd cheers.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Alicia could be in trouble here.

Alicia screams in pain as Brooke continues to apply pressure. Brooke keeps it locked in for awhile, until Alicia is able to get to her feet, then fall back down on Brooke. Alicia covers getting a two count. As Brooke gets up, Alicia hits her with a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors TakeDown. Alicia covers again, but still gets a two count. Meanwhile on the outside HHH and WT have begun to trade shots.

KENNY GREENWOOD: All kinds of Action going on right now.

KELLY: Too bad Trish isn't playing a part..

TRISH STRATUS: Would you shut up already, like seriously.

As WT sends HHH into the guard rail, Alicia goes for the Faith Breaker on Brooke, but Brooke counters and hits a spinning heel kick. Brooke lifts Alicia up and goes for the Brooke-N-Dreams, but Alicia counters with a roll up, getting a near fall.

KELLY: Another near fall...When do you plan on getting in there?

TRISH STRATUS: Right now..

Brooke grabs Alicia and goes for the Snapshot, but Alicia shoves her off. That's when Trish gets in the ring as promised, she grabs Brooke and rather then kicking off the ropes, she kicks off Alicia to deleiver The Stratusfaction!

KENNY GREENWOOD: Stratusfaction! She really is going to steal this!

It would be right at that moment, Edge spears WT into the steel steps! The crowd roars in a "holy shit" chant, even if they do dislike Edge, they love action like that. Trish now covers Brooke to get a one...two...thre...Alicia barely breaks it up!

KELLY: Close save there!

Trish gets up in frustration. Edge is now ready to spear HHH, but HHH counters with a Double A Spinebuster...on the Ramp! The crowd cheers that, while Trish measures Alicia up, then goes for a Hard Chick Kick...Alicia steals Trish's Matrix Dodge though, and as Trish turns back round...suffers the Lights Out! The crowd cheers as Alicia covers and gets the one...two...three!

JENNIFER SPARKS: Here are your winners...ALICIA Q!! and The Game, TRIPLE H!!

"Starstruk" hits again as Alicia rolls out of the ring in celebration. She quickly gives HHH a hug as the ref comes out to raise their hands.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Another great match that was.

KELLY: I bet your just glad Edge and Trish's plans to steal it backfired, on both occasions.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Of course.

Alicia heads up the ramp and stops on the stage where she does the belt motion over her waist, to which the crowd cheers. HHH now has other plans though as he grabs Edge and rolls him into the ring.

KELLY: Doesn't look like HHH is done with Edge yet.

HHH starts looking under the ring, and the crowd explodes when he pulls out the Sledge Hammer! HHH rolls in, which by this point Brooke and Trish have done rolled out. HHH looks down at Edge and drops the hammer, thinking he wants to pedigree him first. HHH begins to wait for Edge to get up, when suddenly he sees Orton out of the corner of his eye, as he responds quickly with a Double A Spinebuster, to the crowds approval.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Orton trying to ambush HHH again.

KELLY: He did invite The Industry down here.

HHH waits on either to get up, the one who does is Orton, HHH quickly kicks him in the gut and hooks the left arm. As HHH hooks the right arm, Miz comes into the ring. That's when WT comes off the turnbukle. Effectively at the same time, HHH hits Orton with the Pedigree and WT hits Miz with The Struck Down! The crowd of course cheers them.

KENNY GREENWOOD: They really would make a great team.

KELLY: They already tried it once...didn't work out so well.

HHH picks the Hammer back up and looks back down to Edge, then over to WT. HHH then quickly hits Big Show in the gut as he was getting in. HHH sees Edge rolling out of the ring, thus has no problems breaking the hammer over Big Shows back, which causes the crowd to stir up another "Holy Shit" Chant.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Holy Crap!

Edge grabs his titles and starts backing up the ramp, holding both belts with one hand, and the back of his head with the other. "The Game" hits over the PA System as HHH yells at Edge from in the ring.

KELLY: The Champ is still leaving here while his buddies have been laid to waste.

HHH and WT then look eachother over, and continue to stare at eachother, and that's the image the show fades out on.

KENNY GREENWOOD: Who is leaving Seattle as the EWE Champion? We'll see you at WRESTLEMANIA!!!

-END OF FEED-

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #11: March 28th, 2010
Page 1 of 1