Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Memorial WebsiteMemorial Website  Web ArchivesWeb Archives  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HeatWave (Mainstream) #20: July 18th, 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JAY
Admin
JAY

HeatWave (Mainstream) #20: July 18th, 2010 Empty
PostSubject: HeatWave (Mainstream) #20: July 18th, 2010   HeatWave (Mainstream) #20: July 18th, 2010 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 6:18 pm

Episode (Main): #20
Date: July 18th, 2010
Venue: n/a
Theme: "The Good Life" by Three Days Grace
Broadcast Team: Kenny Greenwood & Kelly
Turnout: n/a

NOTE: This show was not saved apparently. It was a forum show same as Black Friday, but didn't get saved here apparently. I have the banners though, and know at least half the matches (I mean KOX Tournament has a bracket, duh). Do what I can for the other matches though I guess.

OPENING MATCH
SINGLES MATCH
Britney "Sugar" West Vs. Adriana Giovanni
Notes: Not 100%, but consdering Adriana no showed KOX round one (I know from match swap in my rp archives for Christy). I can best assume she did here too?
WINNER: BRITNEY WEST

MATCH TWO
SINGLES MATCH
Christian Taylor Vs. Johnny Chaos
Notes: Well not only did I just double check my looking at Johnny's RP for the NEXT match and that telling me he won by looking at streak and victum list. Not only that, but I had knew the handler for Christian Taylor/Jason Phoenix/Morgan Alvertez, vanished almost right after Extreme OverLoad, despite winning number one contender matches for two of those people, was just too upset over Christian's loss at EO. That was why we had breeze ME and Women's title defenses at KOX, which worked out IC wise for those to be squashes, to conserve for rest of the tournament, considering they are final two... whoops "spoilers"(years later). I digress way too much info lmfao.
WINNER: JOHNNY CHAOS

MATCH THREE
KOX ROUND TWO - EXTREME RULES MATCH
Mr. Man Vs. The White Knight
Notes: Fuckin Dustin... upsetting both members of The Extreme Standard in back to back weeks of the KOX Tournament, with a fuckin Joke character... lmao still remember that, smh.
WINNER: THE WHITE KNIGHT

MATCH FOUR
Abdul Q Vs. The Scarecrow Man
Notes: See here's one that the bracket came in handy, cause I know TSM actually was a pretty decent writer for his short time here. It could have gone either way, but the obvious one did one.
WINNER: ABDUL Q

MATCH FIVE
SINGLES MATCH
Jason Phoenix Vs. Spider
Notes: Now here's the one and only delima on the card. You have what I said about Jason/Christian/Morgan up above on Match Two. However, I know Spider toned it down and took a short break around this time too. So you have one of two scenarios... either Spider won... or it was a double no show... without an existing forum, I got no clue lmao.
WINNER: ????

MATCH SIX
Derek Daniels Vs. Shane Dresden
Notes: Now this was a great match... far as RPs go of course. Why do I know that with the forum no longer existing? Well because I know they both RPed and didn't double no show... which means being really good is the only other alternative for a match ending the way it does.... (jk though, I do actually remember it). Regardless yea, it was so close... it did this...
WINNER: DRAW

MAIN EVENT
EWE WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP
Christy Chaos{c} Vs. Brooke McGuire
Notes: Another great match, that's why it kept it's place on the card... which was obviously originally given the spot, because of it having the extra bonus ontop of the KOX, which was just a no brainer to do when they legit lined up in the seeding. Fate to get that rematch taken care of I guess. None the less, it was good and all, but none the less.
WINNER: (And Still Women's Champion) CHRISTY CHAOS

:: Copyright Extreme Wrestling Entertainment 2010 ::
Back to top Go down
http://ewe-memorial.epizy.com/

HeatWave (Mainstream) #20: July 18th, 2010
Page 1 of 1